Status
Not open for further replies.
"Fine! Let us find this Mark person and get on with it!" Gilgamesh responded, shrugging as if he didn't really care much. Though he did understand the importance of numbers in a Murder Game, and admitingly Gilgamesh never actually met Mark so he had no idea how powerful he might be yet.

Iskander meanwhile responded to 'Beatrices' claim "Wait, Beatrice is a title? Then who exactly is the Beatrice of 1986? How long has she been Beatrice so far in this Universe?".

@Gummi Bunnies

"I'll explain the whole Beatrice inheritance later," Ange spoke before having the seven stakes stab into the wall in front of them, allowing her to break open what was the room encasing Mark within!

"... your time is soon."

The woman that was sitting with Mark in this room began to disappear in golden butterflies, disappearing before Ange, Gilgamesh, and Iskander could see her. However, getting Mark back wasn't going to be easy. Once the wall was broken away by Ange, more of those felines were appearing at the worst possible time, and most of those demonic felines were headed towards Mark!

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest

"I'll explain the whole Beatrice inheritance later," Ange spoke before having the seven stakes stab into the wall in front of them, allowing her to break open what was the room encasing Mark within!

"... your time is soon."

The woman that was sitting with Mark in this room began to disappear in golden butterflies, disappearing before Ange, Gilgamesh, and Iskander could see her. However, getting Mark back wasn't going to be easy. Once the wall was broken away by Ange, more of those felines were appearing at the worst possible time, and most of those demonic felines were headed towards Mark!

latest

Well, that's great. The Felines were at it again...
Iskander raised his sword in the air and summoned his mount Gordius Wheel before charging straight at the Felines, aiming to trample them over.
He didn't want to summon his army again so soon, assuming he still could because of his limited Mana supply from being Masterless and not of the Archer Class.
All one could here from Iskander was his battle cry "Aaaaahlalalalalalai!"

tumblr_inline_mr6wkdT8jq1qz4rgp.gif

Gilgamesh meanwhile did his usual routine of opening his gates and firing his array of weaponry at them...
For someone who had access to practically every Noble Phantasm Gilgamesh's fighting style lacked a good amount of flexibility or variance to it.

@Gummi Bunnies @Forrest

tumblr_inline_n9uwia9nrl1slvs4r.jpg

"Hi~!"

A little girl popped out of the closet, seeming to ignore the fact that there was people in this master bedroom and that there was a dead body on the bed. Both hands were held behind her back, poorly hiding the fact that she was hiding something.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @Jeremi @Cromartie Sarkissian @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ShiroKiyoshi @Unagi

Un16_zpsovza6wtl.png

"Hi kid. What's that behind your back? I bet it's a nasty surprise amirite? Maybe you should hand it over to me?"

tumblr_inline_navtwcrVAn1sfvecc.jpg

Without a moment's hesitation, Robin had his tome out in hand and had fired a blast of fire out at the woman, hoping to scorch her alive, "Learn the folly of your ways as you burn in hell, harpy!"
Erika just moved herself out of there once the chance came. She wasn't getting shot up today.

@warehouse peeps.​
(editing this after i see my roll)
latest

"Ahh!!! What is this..?" Kyrie would scream in pain, even though she still melted in shadows. Yet they were also super slow in regenerating her.

tumblr_inline_n2k4lz9B2P1re9spw.png

"Don't think that this is over. Ahahahaha! HAHAHAHA!"

"Wait, sto-"

Iris Heart would then repeatedly strike at Kyrie's body, while it was regenerating. She carefully sliced and bashed every single part of Kyrie. Yes, EVERY part. From every millimeter she struck she went onto the next millimeter with laughter until Kyrie was a puddle of shadows.

Kyrie would probably take an eternity to regenerate.

tumblr_inline_mwoxq03HyW1re9spw.png

"Yay! I'm sooooo happy!" Plutia said after transforming back and after venting her anger on Kyrie.

@Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gummi Bunnies

Edward stood there, pointing flintlocks at strangers in the room, slowly starting to realize he may have been too quick to judge again. A girl that small wouldn't have anything to do with a murder, right? And beside that, one of the other girls in the room looked fairly young as well. He holstered his weapons again, but didn't let his guard down just yet.

"What in Neptune's name is going on in here? Who are you people?" He asked, now more calmly, before turning his head to the girl that just left the closet. "You, little lass..." The tone of his voice suddenly became much softer. "Show us what you're hiding, love. I can't speak for every soul in this room but I can promise you I mean no harm to small ladies such as yourself."

Turning his head to the others in the room, he made sure to keep a close eye on them, since he wasn't sure what their intentions were yet.

@Jeremi @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

Izayoi places a rock between his feet and spinning it up into his hands

He'd then hurl it up at the birds, aiming to shoot them down with a handful of rocks

bb0b4460bf780ffa76c55f7fa94421df2f1042de_hq.gif

He chose to ignore DIO's idle chatter, as he'd had enough going in circles with the priest for one day

@BarrenThin @york @Verite @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @DBZ7
tumblr_n8pzumZmS71s0qvfeo1_250.gif

Lucina drew her blade and attacked whatever Shadow decided to come to close or attack her first. She made sure to avoid any fire from the Phoenixes. Since her powers were still rather weak the glow of her blade wasn't very bright.

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Kaykay @BarrenThin @DapperDogman @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7
6.png

"Play fairly? Now, I'd hardly think of 20:1 as fair. You see..."

21.png

"You might want to think about increasing it to 1000:1."

Hazama seemed to have recovered from his frenzy, though still kept a noticeable distance from the disgusting creature. He lashed out with Ouroboros, seeking to grab one of Phoenixes and swing it around into the other birds!

tumblr_ngr4bbIbey1tyak95o1_r1_500.gif

Yuna transformed once more as it seemed Chen wasn't going to let them go so easily. She lashed out with a punch towards the nearest shadow creature before turning to DIO.

"I can definitely repel them, but help is always appreciated! Thank you, everyone!"

As DIO, Hazama, and Izayoi seemed to have the phoenixes covered, she stuck to the ground and ran around clobbering the creatures. She thought about doing another Hero Kick, but wasn't sure if everyone could make it out of the way in time, so decided to stick to less flashy moves.

Taking them all out in one go didn't seem to be the effective strategy anyway, so might as well save the energy for later. What exactly was "fair" about this fight escaped her, but she wouldn't mind that, for now.

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @BarrenThin @DapperDogman @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7

With the fiasco from before brought to an end, as the girl would speak more about rules without elaborating on whoever this so-called "mother" was, Pucci was ready to repeat his questions in a more forceful manner, before the formation of phoenixes would suddenly appear. Well. And he had thought this fight was over.

oh4PVyn.png

"What a pain..." Pucci grunted, before drawing out Whitesnake again. While everyone else seemed to be attacking the phoenixes, Pucci took a different approach and began making his way over to the girl, Whitesnake floating by him as he ran.

"Enough of this insolence! Your mother ought to teach you when others do not wish to partake in your game!" He exclaimed. With that, Whitesnake would lurch forward and attempt to grab the girl by the head as he would speak.

@The Silver Paladin @DBZ7 @Kaykay
image.png

"Mommy told me that I have to keep you bad people away! Stranger Danger!" The Girl shouted. The girl would dodge Whitesnake, and disappear far from his grasp.

The phoenixes would begin launching fireballs at everybody. Several of them would fall due to attacks.

The little girl reappeared in the center of everybody, this would be a good time to strike.

latest

"Ahh!!! What is this..?" Kyrie would scream in pain, even though she still melted in shadows. Yet they were also super slow in regenerating her.

"Wait, sto-"

Iris Heart would then repeatedly strike at Kyrie's body, while it was regenerating. She carefully sliced and bashed every single part of Kyrie. Yes, EVERY part. From every millimeter she struck she went onto the next millimeter with laughter until Kyrie was a puddle of shadows.

"Yay! I'm sooooo happy!" Plutia said after transforming back and after venting her anger on Kyrie.

@Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gummi Bunnies
Erika breathed a sigh of relief before looking over at the group present. Especially Robin.

"Whew, that was a close one... I thought that the family here was like... gone, but I guess some of their more unsavory family members just happened to be hiding around here," Erika mumbled before seeing the whole group here,"So, Robin-kun... what's with the group of people here? Is there some weird stuff happening here that I don't know about... like a... ?"

The detective trailed off with her question, feeling like she was answering her own question regarding on what could be possibly going on.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @Mari @Atomyk @ShatteredSecrets @Bomb

Un16_zpsovza6wtl.png

"Hi kid. What's that behind your back? I bet it's a nasty surprise amirite? Maybe you should hand it over to me?"

Edward stood there, pointing flintlocks at strangers in the room, slowly starting to realize he may have been too quick to judge again. A girl that small wouldn't have anything to do with a murder, right? And beside that, one of the other girls in the room looked fairly young as well. He holstered his weapons again, but didn't let his guard down just yet.

"What in Neptune's name is going on in here? Who are you people?" He asked, now more calmly, before turning his head to the girl that just left the closet. "You, little lass..." The tone of his voice suddenly became much softer. "Show us what you're hiding, love. I can't speak for every soul in this room but I can promise you I mean no harm to small ladies such as yourself."

Turning his head to the others in the room, he made sure to keep a close eye on them, since he wasn't sure what their intentions were yet.

@Jeremi @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

"... Okay~"

The little girl gave an innocent smile as she began to move both hands to her front. While Edward was keeping a good eye on the others, the little girl gave off a dark smile as she immediately revealed her rusted pair of scissors, intending to stab the man in the stomach with the jagged form of metal.

@Jeremi @Unagi @The Tactician @Kuwadorian Master Bedroom​

latest

"Wait, sto-"

sad_deedee_by_teh_zombish-d9duhf2.png

"..."

Yup. Needless to say, Deedee was still probably not going to stop crying any time soon.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Atomyk @The Tactician @Bomb @Hazel-rah @Mari

"... Okay~"

The little girl gave an innocent smile as she began to move both hands to her front. While Edward was keeping a good eye on the others, the little girl gave off a dark smile as she immediately revealed her rusted pair of scissors, intending to stab the man in the stomach with the jagged form of metal.

@Jeremi @Unagi @The Tactician @Kuwadorian Master Bedroom​

The girl would have probably succeeded had not the scissor and the girl gotten bombarded by spears.

Un15_zps4kycgbzm.png

"Don't even try it kid! You'll get a good slap on your booty for trying stuff like that!"

@Unagi @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Kuwadorian Master Bedroom

The girl would have probably succeeded had not the scissor and the girl gotten bombarded by spears.

Un15_zps4kycgbzm.png

"Don't even try it kid! You'll get a good slap on your booty for trying stuff like that!"

@Unagi @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Kuwadorian Master Bedroom
tumblr_inline_n9uwneNWIZ1slvs4r.jpg

"But I want to play~ Play play play..."

The girl somehow... disappeared. Like into shadows. It was almost like she was a ghost in some way. For now, the master bedroom fell into silence once more. Nothing else to see here in this master bedroom.

@Unagi @The Tactician @Jeremi

image.png

"Mommy told me that I have to keep you bad people away! Stranger Danger!" The Girl shouted. The girl would dodge Whitesnake, and disappear far from his grasp.

The phoenixes would begin launching fireballs at everybody. Several of them would fall due to attacks.

The little girl reappeared in the center of everybody, this would be a good time to strike.
"I have you now, you little shit!"

Hazama would attempt to strike down the cat girl once and for all, striking at her with what he felt would be lethal force.

latest

Yuna in the meantime decided to hop into the air and try to deflect the fireballs with her fists.

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @BarrenThin @DapperDogman @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7

Erika breathed a sigh of relief before looking over at the group present. Especially Robin.

"Whew, that was a close one... I thought that the family here was like... gone, but I guess some of their more unsavory family members just happened to be hiding around here," Erika mumbled before seeing the whole group here,"So, Robin-kun... what's with the group of people here? Is there some weird stuff happening here that I don't know about... like a... ?"

The detective trailed off with her question, feeling like she was answering her own question regarding on what could be possibly going on.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @Mari @Atomyk @ShatteredSecrets @Bomb
"Yes, like a Murder Game," Robin responded solemnly, picking up the gun that Kyrie had wielded if she had dropped it. Can't risk a traitor getting it if she did... Hiding the firearm in his jacket along with his tome, he looked at the others for a moment before shrugging, "I'm going to hug my partner now, so make up your minds on what we should do next."

Without another worry given, the tactician soon had his lover wrapped in his arms with a loving smile, placing a kiss to her head, "I'm glad you're safe, Erika-chan..."

Last edited by a moderator:
latest

Well, that's great. The Felines were at it again...
Iskander raised his sword in the air and summoned his mount Gordius Wheel before charging straight at the Felines, aiming to trample them over.
He didn't want to summon his army again so soon, assuming he still could because of his limited Mana supply from being Masterless and not of the Archer Class.
All one could here from Iskander was his battle cry "Aaaaahlalalalalalai!"

tumblr_inline_mr6wkdT8jq1qz4rgp.gif

Gilgamesh meanwhile did his usual routine of opening his gates and firing his array of weaponry at them...
For someone who had access to practically every Noble Phantasm Gilgamesh's fighting style lacked a good amount of flexibility or variance to it.

@Gummi Bunnies @Forrest
As much as these weren't as many as the felines that attacked Gilgamesh and Iskander before, they were still a pain to truly defeat, especially when they had that same trait of multiplying after "death." However, it seemed that Ange wasn't exactly just a normal girl, being the "Beatrice of 1998" as she says... As one of the felines would pounce onto her, she had one of the stakes take her place and stab it through its head as she leapt into the air to avoid the other felines aiming to take her down.

tumblr_m679e5ENDM1rq0dxuo1_500.jpg

"Fall."

A sharp crack echoed through the air as she effectively eliminates a large group of those felines, using the golden arrows that were also similar to the ones used in the executions of Gilgamesh and Iskander. With that done, however, Ange softly landed on her feet, grabbing Mark's arm as she began to manuever themselves out of the horde.

"You two seem to have some experience with fighting. Do me a favor and keep them off me while I fuel up our Kakeras again!" Ange commanded, pulling out another Kakera similar to the ones that they were given.

"Yes, like a Murder Game," Robin responded solemnly, picking up the gun that Kyrie had wielded if she had dropped it. Can't risk a traitor getting it if she did... Hiding the firearm in his jacket along with his tome, he looked at the others for a moment before shrugging, "I'm going to hug my partner now, so make up your minds on what we should do next."

Without another worry given, the tactician soon had his lover wrapped in his arms with a loving smile, placing a kiss to her head, "I'm glad you're safe, Erika-chan..."
tumblr_inline_n6tzswdgCM1ql8ac4.png

"Same here, Robin-kun... Sorry about worrying you... Maybe we shouldn't split up like that again..." Erika gave a cute smile and wink once she was in the tactician's embrace. Well, guess they were having a bit of a makeup time on their quality time while the others of the group still had that place to look for: the Kuwadorian mansion. Did Erika know something about it? She seemed a bit familiar with the area if she happened to find this warehouse...

@Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Bomb

As much as these weren't as many as the felines that attacked Gilgamesh and Iskander before, they were still a pain to truly defeat, especially when they had that same trait of multiplying after "death." However, it seemed that Ange wasn't exactly just a normal girl, being the "Beatrice of 1998" as she says... As one of the felines would pounce onto her, she had one of the stakes take her place and stab it through its head as she leapt into the air to avoid the other felines aiming to take her down.

"Fall."

A sharp crack echoed through the air as she effectively eliminates a large group of those felines, using the golden arrows that were also similar to the ones used in the executions of Gilgamesh and Iskander. With that done, however, Ange softly landed on her feet, grabbing Mark's arm as she began to manuever themselves out of the horde.

"You two seem to have some experience with fighting. Do me a favor and keep them off me while I fuel up our Kakeras again!" Ange commanded, pulling out another Kakera similar to the ones that they were given.

Needless to say, this was all coming as a bit of a surprise to Mark. One minute, he's with some creepy doll woman in a room he didn't remember entering, the next, two big guys and an acrobatic magic lady catapult through the door with a horde of demonic cats. Whelp....looks like he wasn't cured after all. This was obviously just the Flare relapsing, and a lot harder than usual; the hallucinations weren't normally this strong.

As the woman grabbed his arm and began pulling him, however, he did make an attempt to follow. On the off chance he wasn't hallucinating, and this really was some hellish Game invented by a Witch, he didn't want to die, now did he? (Hue hue)

tumblr_inline_n9uwneNWIZ1slvs4r.jpg

"But I want to play~ Play play play..."

The girl somehow... disappeared. Like into shadows. It was almost like she was a ghost in some way. For now, the master bedroom fell into silence once more. Nothing else to see here in this master bedroom.

@Unagi @The Tactician @Jeremi

"And stay out you lousy ghost!" Undyne shouted after the fading specter, she was no stranger to ghost but the ones she knew weren't usually that...hostile. She'd discard her spear and turn towards the other two. "Well this was a bust guess we should meet up with the rest of the group. Cause I'm really hankering for some answers right about now!"

@Unagi @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

"Fall."

Needless to say, this was all coming as a bit of a surprise to Mark. One minute, he's with some creepy doll woman in a room he didn't remember entering, the next, two big guys and an acrobatic magic lady catapult through the door with a horde of demonic cats. Whelp....looks like he wasn't cured after all. This was obviously just the Flare relapsing, and a lot harder than usual; the hallucinations weren't normally this strong.

As the woman grabbed his arm and began pulling him, however, he did make an attempt to follow. On the off chance he wasn't hallucinating, and this really was some hellish Game invented by a Witch, he didn't want to die, now did he? (Hue hue)

Both Gilgamesh and Iskander nodded at 'Beatrices' request for them to cover her, both saying at the same time "We got ya!" before the two went nuts on the feline horde, exerting everything they had on the crowd. The aim being that the burst in Mana usage would dim their numbers just long enough for the Kakeras to be ready.

As they did so Iskander shouted out towards Mark, having recognized him from earlier "Mark! If you want to see that little Girl again then do what the lady says! We'll find them!". Figuring things would go faster if Mark was given a motivation to hurry instead of simply being lost and confused by the sudden events.

@Gummi Bunnies @Forrest

image.png

Lucina would focus on dodging the fire and slaying the shadows. Enemy or not, she wouldn't-even couldn't-bring herself to kill a child. Or cat child if you wanted to be specific.

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Kaykay @BarrenThin @DapperDogman @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7

• Love
Reactions: Mari
latest

"Wait, sto-"

Well that happened. Chrom didn't seem all that pleased by iris's actions while Henry... He as still smiling but it was uncertain how he really felt.​

sad_deedee_by_teh_zombish-d9duhf2.png

"..."

Yup. Needless to say, Deedee was still probably not going to stop crying any time soon.

@Gummi Bunnies @Crimson Spartan @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Atomyk @The Tactician @Bomb @Hazel-rah @Mari
Chrom seemed to notice Deeee still crying and his instint to help people kicked in as he knelt own next to Deedee. "Should be ll over now. We can get out of here at least. Now that I think of it I haven't told you my name have I. I am simply named Chrom." Chrom would speak as he returned Falchion to it's sheath.

tumblr_inline_n6tzswdgCM1ql8ac4.png

"Same here, Robin-kun... Sorry about worrying you... Maybe we shouldn't split up like that again..." Erika gave a cute smile and wink once she was in the tactician's embrace. Well, guess they were having a bit of a makeup time on their quality time while the others of the group still had that place to look for: the Kuwadorian mansion. Did Erika know something about it? She seemed a bit familiar with the area if she happened to find this warehouse...

@Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Bomb
"Oh so this is the blue haired girl you told Chrom to keep an eye out for. Well at least she's alive or I might've had to go on a rampage. Although rampaging does sound like fun..."

Oh shit Henry has thoughts of rampages in his head now.

@Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Bomb @The Great Detective

Status
Not open for further replies.