• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
DIO touched Pucci by the shoulder, glancing at White Snake and satisfied to see that it was unaffected by the brat's attack.
"No need to waste time on the child, as the Warrior states." He said confidently before addressing the child's dare.

DIO looked down on him as a boy would towards a roach and just smiled.
"Without a proper Stand, we've nothing to worry about you. Now onto more important things..."

tumblr_nsjvqkmQSg1tc1kmmo6_250.png

DIO turned to the new Shadows and stood in front of Yuna.
"I, DIO, hope that a fighter sent from Heaven can repel such forces. But for now, Pucci and myself will assist you." DIO promised as he squeezed his hand, feeling The World's power and form become stronger.
For now, it seemed that The World could only move within DIO's own body and not beyond it. But that also meant that it could provide as a means to increase his own reaction, power, and defense.

With that, DIO used The World's legs to launch himself into the air, still shielded from the sun by the dense clouds. As he reached the same height as the phoenixes, he let out a soft,
"Useless..."
His large and powerful arms came down upon the phoenixes beside him and his pointed, black nails were about the tear out the heads of the birds at speeds far swifter than that of sound.

When that was done, DIO would back fall to Earth on his feet with the shock of the impact being absorbed and disregarded by The World.
His gaze then fell upon large masked man and he gave a soft smile of intrigue.

@Verite @Kaykay @DapperDogman @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Lizzy @The Silver Paladin

Reactions: Takumi
image.png

The little girl would gain a happy look on her face. "Let's play fairly now!" She shouted. She clapped her hands, and she had moved. "I'll play mixing your rules and mine!"

And with that, the Shadow spirits appeared again, this time outnumbering everyone 20:1, including Stands and summons. Athena stood at the ready, wanting to protect Io.

All fo a sudden, a bunch of phoenixes would rise from the ground, and begin firing from above to add to the chaos.

"Now we should be more fair! Mommy told me to punish cheaters, and take them out of the Witch's Game!" The girl seemed way to happy about this, but it seemed like she was having fun.

@Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7 @york @Lizzy @DapperDogman @Archmage Jeremiah @BarrenThin @Verite

tumblr_n8pzumZmS71s0qvfeo1_250.gif

Lucina drew her blade and attacked whatever Shadow decided to come to close or attack her first. She made sure to avoid any fire from the Phoenixes. Since her powers were still rather weak the glow of her blade wasn't very bright.

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Kaykay @BarrenThin @DapperDogman @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7

• Love
Reactions: Mari
6.png

"Play fairly? Now, I'd hardly think of 20:1 as fair. You see..."

21.png

"You might want to think about increasing it to 1000:1."

Hazama seemed to have recovered from his frenzy, though still kept a noticeable distance from the disgusting creature. He lashed out with Ouroboros, seeking to grab one of Phoenixes and swing it around into the other birds!

tumblr_ngr4bbIbey1tyak95o1_r1_500.gif

Yuna transformed once more as it seemed Chen wasn't going to let them go so easily. She lashed out with a punch towards the nearest shadow creature before turning to DIO.

"I can definitely repel them, but help is always appreciated! Thank you, everyone!"

As DIO, Hazama, and Izayoi seemed to have the phoenixes covered, she stuck to the ground and ran around clobbering the creatures. She thought about doing another Hero Kick, but wasn't sure if everyone could make it out of the way in time, so decided to stick to less flashy moves.

Taking them all out in one go didn't seem to be the effective strategy anyway, so might as well save the energy for later. What exactly was "fair" about this fight escaped her, but she wouldn't mind that, for now.

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @BarrenThin @DapperDogman @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7

image.png

The little girl would gain a happy look on her face. "Let's play fairly now!" She shouted. She clapped her hands, and she had moved. "I'll play mixing your rules and mine!"

And with that, the Shadow spirits appeared again, this time outnumbering everyone 20:1, including Stands and summons. Athena stood at the ready, wanting to protect Io.

All fo a sudden, a bunch of phoenixes would rise from the ground, and begin firing from above to add to the chaos.

"Now we should be more fair! Mommy told me to punish cheaters, and take them out of the Witch's Game!" The girl seemed way to happy about this, but it seemed like she was having fun.

@Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7 @york @Lizzy @DapperDogman @Archmage Jeremiah @BarrenThin @Verite
With the fiasco from before brought to an end, as the girl would speak more about rules without elaborating on whoever this so-called "mother" was, Pucci was ready to repeat his questions in a more forceful manner, before the formation of phoenixes would suddenly appear. Well. And he had thought this fight was over.

oh4PVyn.png

"What a pain..." Pucci grunted, before drawing out Whitesnake again. While everyone else seemed to be attacking the phoenixes, Pucci took a different approach and began making his way over to the girl, Whitesnake floating by him as he ran.

"Enough of this insolence! Your mother ought to teach you when others do not wish to partake in your game!" He exclaimed. With that, Whitesnake would lurch forward and attempt to grab the girl by the head as he would speak.

@The Silver Paladin @DBZ7 @Kaykay

tumblr_inline_nsupv8seZ51re9spw_540.png

"Umm... yeah! What they said." Plutia tried to contribute, but trying to take care of Deedee wasn't exactly the best moment for her to do so.

latest

"Oh? Then I guess you're here to play a little game with her, right? But what atrocities? Aren't you people playing a normal Witch's Game? If so, you can continue to play whoever's silly game it is. It doesn't really matter to me. Unless you know where the fortune is, I won't letting go of little Erika here." Kyrie calmly said as her Declaration was gone, but replaced by a new one, three in fact. It seems like some Purple Declarations can be easily combated while some are more difficult, which probably have to be ignored for now.

@Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gummi Bunnies

Sarah wasn't sure about this purple declaration thing... it sounded like something out of a fantasy world, some fairy tale. And talking wasn't her strength, as she was well trained in survival, weapon use, things of that nature... negotiation or discussion was not something she felt comfortable with. She kept her weapon ready, though, as she would try.

"It does matter to you, lady," she responded, "otherwise you would just let go of that little Erika girl you're holding at gunpoint!"

@Bomb @Hospes @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gummi Bunnies

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Last edited:
Reactions: Takumi
tumblr_inline_navtx47JKz1sfvecc.jpg

"Wrong again, fool! I am no player in the Witch's Game! You're quite the fool for assuming such things!" Robin shouted back, breaking apart another Purple Declaration even though the other two remained. It seemed Kyrie wasn't the only one versed in using the Truths, "And you shall let go of Erika once you realize how much of a fool you really are!"
Sarah wasn't sure about this purple declaration thing... it sounded like something out of a fantasy world, some fairy tale. And talking wasn't her strength, as she was well trained in survival, weapon use, things of that nature... negotiation or discussion was not something she felt comfortable with. She kept her weapon ready, though, as she would try.

"It does matter to you, lady," she responded, "otherwise you would just let go of that little Erika girl you're holding at gunpoint!"

@Bomb @Hospes @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gummi Bunnies
"Uh."

dv521MU.gif

"Pretty sure this is also a Murder Game, right? I don't think that's normal."

Honestly, Kyle had no damn idea.

@Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Bomb @Shattered♦Secrets™
Having all her purple truths countered, Kyrie seemed to be weakened.

latest

"W-what?" Kyrie also seemed to move her gun away from Erika at the moment.

"Well, well... I guess it's finally payback time, riggggggght? Don't worry, I promise to be quite gentle." Iris Heart would also say.

@Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gummi Bunnies

latest

"Well, well... I guess it's finally payback time, riggggggght? Don't worry, I promise to be quite gentle." Iris Heart would also say.

tumblr_inline_navtwcrVAn1sfvecc.jpg

Without a moment's hesitation, Robin had his tome out in hand and had fired a blast of fire out at the woman, hoping to scorch her alive, "Learn the folly of your ways as you burn in hell, harpy!"

The two of them took the crystals when offered before saying "Fine, we'll find this Mark Individual. Hope your witch isn't drunk by the time we return" before the two activated the crystals, vanishing and hopefully arriving at their destination intact.

@Gummi Bunnies
Upon using the power of their newly received Kakeras, Gilgamesh and Iskander would find themselves in a rundown sewage line. Just down the tunnel and they would see Ange, the older variant of her that they've seen in the beginning of this Murder Game, warding off the small amount of demonic cats in the area. Ironically, she seemed to be in control of seven stakes... similar to the ones used in their execution earlier. Once the threats were effectively warded off, Ange had the Seven Stakes of Purgatory disappear as she looks back to see her backup.

"... nice to know that Willard was fast on finding you both. Not that I needed the help for this..." Ange idly made this comment before taking the lead. Looks like she had some level of confidence in herself.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai

After reading that eerie note about the "Sachiko Ever After" charm from the hand of the supposedly dead Beatrice, a brief giggle could be heard from the master bedroom's closet. Was it even safe to check?

Meanwhile, Lion was faring well with the stab wound caused by that pair of scissors. Maybe it didn't exactly puncture a major organ, but still, they would have to get that properly treated soon before it could get worse.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @Jeremi @Cromartie Sarkissian @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ShiroKiyoshi @Kuwadorian Mansion peeps​

Upon using the power of their newly received Kakeras, Gilgamesh and Iskander would find themselves in a rundown sewage line. Just down the tunnel and they would see Ange, the older variant of her that they've seen in the beginning of this Murder Game, warding off the small amount of demonic cats in the area. Ironically, she seemed to be in control of seven stakes... similar to the ones used in their execution earlier. Once the threats were effectively warded off, Ange had the Seven Stakes of Purgatory disappear as she looks back to see her backup.

"... nice to know that Willard was fast on finding you both. Not that I needed the help for this..." Ange idly made this comment before taking the lead. Looks like she had some level of confidence in herself.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
"Hmph! To fight off some pesy felines? I would hope you wouldn't!" Gilgamesh almost instantly retorted as he began following her. "Is there a reason we arrived here though, rather than directly where Mark is?" he then asked, not really appreciating the fact they were just sent underground... Might as well have dropped him in a Sewer. He didn't bother paying any attention to the stakes though, he'd rather not bring light to the fact he was killed in a Murder Game, again. Which he was warned about at the start, when he chose to start chasing these games. Did he listen though? Nope.

Iskander on the other hand just got over the fact that those were the same stakes used to kill the two of them and questioned afterwards "Uh... Those were the stakes that killed us just moments ago... Did Beatrice steal your Magic?". That was the most positive explanation he could think of, then again he was working with Gilgamesh. The man responsible for his death in the Holy Grail War, and Iskander did understand that in some wars and games that death in unavoidable, so even if she was guilty of killing them herself he wouldn't take it too badly.

@Gummi Bunnies.​

latest

tumblr_inline_navtwcrVAn1sfvecc.jpg

Without a moment's hesitation, Robin had his tome out in hand and had fired a blast of fire out at the woman, hoping to scorch her alive, "Learn the folly of your ways as you burn in hell, harpy!"

At this point Sarah didn't know what to do, but she kept her weapon ready in case it needed to be fired. These powers that these people had were completely beyond what Sarah knew, and she thought she knew so much, too much. About machines that would take over the world in the future... but were people like this part of that future as well? She couldn't help but wonder.

(editing this after i see my roll)

After reading that eerie note about the "Sachiko Ever After" charm from the hand of the supposedly dead Beatrice, a brief giggle could be heard from the master bedroom's closet. Was it even safe to check?

Meanwhile, Lion was faring well with the stab wound caused by that pair of scissors. Maybe it didn't exactly puncture a major organ, but still, they would have to get that properly treated soon before it could get worse.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @Jeremi @Cromartie Sarkissian @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ShiroKiyoshi @Kuwadorian Mansion peeps​

Undyne's reaction would be with a spear in hand casually move towards the closet door and pull it open. Any attack coming her way she was ready for.

"Hmph! To fight off some pesy felines? I would hope you wouldn't!" Gilgamesh almost instantly retorted as he began following her. "Is there a reason we arrived here though, rather than directly where Mark is?" he then asked, not really appreciating the fact they were just sent underground... Might as well have dropped him in a Sewer. He didn't bother paying any attention to the stakes though, he'd rather not bring light to the fact he was killed in a Murder Game, again. Which he was warned about at the start, when he chose to start chasing these games. Did he listen though? Nope.

Iskander on the other hand just got over the fact that those were the same stakes used to kill the two of them and questioned afterwards "Uh... Those were the stakes that killed us just moments ago... Did Beatrice steal your Magic?". That was the most positive explanation he could think of, then again he was working with Gilgamesh. The man responsible for his death in the Holy Grail War, and Iskander did understand that in some wars and games that death in unavoidable, so even if she was guilty of killing them herself he wouldn't take it too badly.

@Gummi Bunnies.​
"Because those Kakeras were focusing on my location while Mark's is unknown. They may be some powerful pieces of a Kakera, but don't expect it to work the way you'd expect them to," Ange sighed as she kept leading them to where she had a feeling the other eliminated player to be.

"No, it's more like I inherited the Seven Stakes of Purgatory from Beatrice. The Beatrice seemingly in charge of this Game is the Beatrice of 1986. I'm just the girl who inherited her name and power, becoming the Beatrice of 1998," once she said that, she stopped and looked at a blank wall to her left. Without saying a word, she held out her hand towards it as she began to summon her Seven Stakes of Purgatory again.

Looks like she found their destination.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai

(previously)
Captain Edward Kenway was quite happy with the way this was going so far. He had kept himself quiet and out of sight, which he was surprisingly good at, and after retrieving his gear, he immediately went to climb the mansion the entire group was in to get a better view of the area. When he did so, however, he saw the storm in the skies and immediately started his descent again.

This caused him to be slightly delayed in his journey through the woods, which he knew wasn't the safest thing to do in this weather, but something about danger and adventure excited him, so he didn't care much about that. In any case, after a few minutes of running and climbing under a fence, he eventually saw a smaller mansion in the distance and entered it.

(now)
Keeping his footsteps as quiet as possible, Edward entered the house and lowered his hood. He definitely heard voices in here, so he decided it would probably be best to try and not be seen by anyone before he knew who was in here and what their intentions were.

The pirate moved his arrrrrrse up the stairs and eventually found himself at the door to the master bedroom, where he stopped for a second and looked in cautiously. What he saw was two women - at least he assumed they were women - in there, and a corpse on the bed... A very familiar corpse actually; the corpse of the woman who was supposed to give him his one wish when this was all over. His simple mind immediately jumped to a conclusion, and he acted on that.

He drew two of his pistols from their holsters, positioned himself in the doorway and pointed them both at the people inside the room. He then confidently announced his presence in his Welsh accent. "Give me a reason why you've murdered that woman and I might consider making your deaths quick ones."

Then, he heard a giggle coming from inside the closet.

tumblr_ne1d33Utk51rwq84jo2_400.gif

"Ah, your little mate hiding in the closet seems to be amused by this. Tell that bloody coward to come out of hiding and then explain to me what in the Devil's name is going on in here."

(( little note: i might be getting a whole lot of things wrong here, like who's in this room or my timing might be totally off or something idunno, but if there is something pls tell me i'm trying to catch up ;-; ))

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Jeremi (methinks) @Kuwadorian mansion master bedroom

"Because those Kakeras were focusing on my location while Mark's is unknown. They may be some powerful pieces of a Kakera, but don't expect it to work the way you'd expect them to," Ange sighed as she kept leading them to where she had a feeling the other eliminated player to be.

"No, it's more like I inherited the Seven Stakes of Purgatory from Beatrice. The Beatrice seemingly in charge of this Game is the Beatrice of 1986. I'm just the girl who inherited her name and power, becoming the Beatrice of 1998," once she said that, she stopped and looked at a blank wall to her left. Without saying a word, she held out her hand towards it as she began to summon her Seven Stakes of Purgatory again.

Looks like she found their destination.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
"Fine! Let us find this Mark person and get on with it!" Gilgamesh responded, shrugging as if he didn't really care much. Though he did understand the importance of numbers in a Murder Game, and admitingly Gilgamesh never actually met Mark so he had no idea how powerful he might be yet.

Iskander meanwhile responded to 'Beatrices' claim "Wait, Beatrice is a title? Then who exactly is the Beatrice of 1986? How long has she been Beatrice so far in this Universe?".

@Gummi Bunnies

Undyne's reaction would be with a spear in hand casually move towards the closet door and pull it open. Any attack coming her way she was ready for.

(previously)
Captain Edward Kenway was quite happy with the way this was going so far. He had kept himself quiet and out of sight, which he was surprisingly good at, and after retrieving his gear, he immediately went to climb the mansion the entire group was in to get a better view of the area. When he did so, however, he saw the storm in the skies and immediately started his descent again.

This caused him to be slightly delayed in his journey through the woods, which he knew wasn't the safest thing to do in this weather, but something about danger and adventure excited him, so he didn't care much about that. In any case, after a few minutes of running and climbing under a fence, he eventually saw a smaller mansion in the distance and entered it.

(now)
Keeping his footsteps as quiet as possible, Edward entered the house and lowered his hood. He definitely heard voices in here, so he decided it would probably be best to try and not be seen by anyone before he knew who was in here and what their intentions were.

The pirate moved his arrrrrrse up the stairs and eventually found himself at the door to the master bedroom, where he stopped for a second and looked in cautiously. What he saw was two women - at least he assumed they were women - in there, and a corpse on the bed... A very familiar corpse actually; the corpse of the woman who was supposed to give him his one wish when this was all over. His simple mind immediately jumped to a conclusion, and he acted on that.

He drew two of his pistols from their holsters, positioned himself in the doorway and pointed them both at the people inside the room. He then confidently announced his presence in his Welsh accent. "Give me a reason why you've murdered that woman and I might consider making your deaths quick ones."

Then, he heard a giggle coming from inside the closet.

tumblr_ne1d33Utk51rwq84jo2_400.gif

"Ah, your little mate hiding in the closet seems to be amused by this. Tell that bloody coward to come out of hiding and then explain to me what in the Devil's name is going on in here."

(( little note: i might be getting a whole lot of things wrong here, like who's in this room or my timing might be totally off or something idunno, but if there is something pls tell me i'm trying to catch up ;-; ))

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Jeremi (methinks) @Kuwadorian mansion master bedroom
tumblr_inline_n9uwia9nrl1slvs4r.jpg

"Hi~!"

A little girl popped out of the closet, seeming to ignore the fact that there was people in this master bedroom and that there was a dead body on the bed. Both hands were held behind her back, poorly hiding the fact that she was hiding something.

@CrunchyCHEEZIT @The Tactician @Jeremi @Cromartie Sarkissian @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ShiroKiyoshi @Unagi

Status
Not open for further replies.