• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be the case, buuuuut there wasn't any basement to the Kuwadorian mansion. Guess it was somewhere else? Well, there was still that master bedroom to check, since there were some of them handling things over at the dining room.

The dining room didn't have much pointers in the first place towards the Ushiromiya family's whereabouts, though, by just simply looking away, the young girl somehow disappeared from sight.

"Tch... what... was..."

Lion gagged in pain as a rusted pair of scissors were stabbed into their abdomen, leaning against one of the chairs to keep themself from falling over. That was... unsettling. A little girl disappearing and one of them being stabbed by a pair of scissors.

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Cromartie Sarkissian @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi
tumblr_inline_n9reg1CH1I1rmfe7f.png

Morgan happily released the breath she had been holding when they discovered there wasn't a basement and rubbed her head, "Guess we dodged a bullet there... Could you imagine just walking into a trap like that? That would have been embarassing..." While speaking mostly to herself, she began leading the way to the master bedroom.

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Cromartie Sarkissian @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi
Sarah Connor always had her weapons, or at least one of them, ready just in case. When they came upon this scene, her first thought was to make sure the one with the gun wasn't threatening her and the group she was with. Once that was confirmed not to be the case, she then pointed her weapon in hand at the armed woman.

tumblr_nvagreGitZ1up42jgo2_500.gif

She didn't say a word, though. She figured that the people she was with would take care of the negotiating, while she would take care of the show of force.

@Bomb @Hospes @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gummi Bunnies

"O-Oh... this is probably a bad time to see me like this..." Erika nervously laughed as she was held at gunpoint, a single sweatdrop going down the side of her face. Well, at least Robin was around to give her that sign of reassurance that things were going to be fine... Though, if she didn't run into this blasted woman in the warehouse, things should've been fine much earlier.

@Bomb @Hospes @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Mari
tumblr_inline_navtx04TFZ1sfvecc.jpg

Robin gave Conner a nod of approval before smirking at Erika, "No time is a bad time to see you once again, Erika-chan... Now then, if your captor would simply surrender and let you go, we could make it a great time..."
latest

"Hmph. Say all you want. Though if you were all to move closer, I won't hesitate to shoot. Oh, and you may call me Kyrie." Kyrie said, still holding Erika at gunpoint.

tumblr_inline_nf7w36gWez1re9spw.png

"Ummm... what do we do now?"

@Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gummi Bunnies
lW3rNIh.png
When Heather saw the lady holding the gun and another lady... she just about had it with these people. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!"
fuck-megan-fox-lies-love-gif-friends-angry.gif

All Heather wanted to do was smack the bitch right about now.
large.gif

"What the hell is going on, and I mean I want to know every fucking detail... like by yesterday." She was so over this crap, she wanted to punch this chick in the face and kill Beatrice right at this moment in time.

"Bitch, don't test me. I will make your ears bleed right about now. Let that girl go." Heather held up her violin, ready to play a song that would fuck that lady's ears up for days.

tumblr_inline_navtwlOyYR1sfvecc.jpg

"Right, I'll take that as a no. Miss Conner, would you do the honors of starting us off?" Robin bit out with a harsh tone while pulling a strange tome from his cloak, a symbol of a flame on the cover of it.

@Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gummi Bunnies

Kyle was thankful someone here had a gun, though he found himself wincing at the reaction from the violin wielding girl. Nodding toward the woman named Kyrie, Kyle said, "This a friend of Beatrice then?" This partner of Robin's was keeping pretty calm despite the circumstances, which he had to say was commendable. Kyrie would have probably taken the shot by now if she just wanted the other woman dead, so Kyle figured something else was going on here. "That's fine, I'm feeling pretty okay with standing over here."

The others looked ready to pounce, but Kyle couldn't be sure that wasn't going to result in the majority of them with a bullet in their chest. Cautiously, he asked, "Yeah, so what is it you want from this woman? If you shoot, things aren't going to end well, so it's in your best interest to reach an agreement here."

CxO3FEe.gif

@Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Bomb @Shattered♦Secrets™

That would be the case, buuuuut there wasn't any basement to the Kuwadorian mansion. Guess it was somewhere else? Well, there was still that master bedroom to check, since there were some of them handling things over at the dining room.

The dining room didn't have much pointers in the first place towards the Ushiromiya family's whereabouts, though, by just simply looking away, the young girl somehow disappeared from sight.

"Tch... what... was..."

Lion gagged in pain as a rusted pair of scissors were stabbed into their abdomen, leaning against one of the chairs to keep themself from falling over. That was... unsettling. A little girl disappearing and one of them being stabbed by a pair of scissors.

Zombina's gun would move towards the target but it was already gone. "I don't know about you guys...but I'm getting a ghost vibe right now."

Morgan happily released the breath she had been holding when they discovered there wasn't a basement and rubbed her head, "Guess we dodged a bullet there... Could you imagine just walking into a trap like that? That would have been embarassing..." While speaking mostly to herself, she began leading the way to the master bedroom.

Robin gave Conner a nod of approval before smirking at Erika, "No time is a bad time to see you once again, Erika-chan... Now then, if your captor would simply surrender and let you go, we could make it a great time..."

"Right, I'll take that as a no. Miss Conner, would you do the honors of starting us off?" Robin bit out with a harsh tone while pulling a strange tome from his cloak, a symbol of a flame on the cover of it.

After a fruitless search Undyne would disappointingly give up the search.

Un1_zpsqwxmp1wy.png

"Hey what did I tell you, kid? It's not a trap if you know it's a trap!"

Still she'd follow Morgan towards the master bedroom since she really didn't have anything better to do right now.

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Cromartie Sarkissian @ShiroKiyoshi @Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_inline_nsupjdSckF1re9spw_540.png

"Don't worry... I'll help youuuuu~~" Plutia then picked Deedee up, carrying her on her front side.

As all of you would go down the lift, there was a room that was lit up.

Through the door (which is not locked), one can see this scene.

5ptXM2X.png

tumblr_inline_navtx2ebAK1sfvecc.jpg

"Well, I only have to see you for one second, and I already despise your guts," Robin growled as he stepped off the lift, glaring at the woman carrying the small rifle. His eyes glanced to Erika for a moment and he nodded to her, as if to signal that everything would be alright, before returning his view to the woman with the gun, "How about dropping the gun, miss? I'd rather not have to acquaint you with the other end of it..."

@Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @Bomb @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gummi Bunnies

"O-Oh... this is probably a bad time to see me like this..." Erika nervously laughed as she was held at gunpoint, a single sweatdrop going down the side of her face. Well, at least Robin was around to give her that sign of reassurance that things were going to be fine... Though, if she didn't run into this blasted woman in the warehouse, things should've been fine much earlier.

@Bomb @Hospes @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Mari
latest

"Hmph. Say all you want. Though if you were all to move closer, I won't hesitate to shoot. Oh, and you may call me Kyrie." Kyrie said, still holding Erika at gunpoint.

lW3rNIh.png
When Heather saw the lady holding the gun and another lady... she just about had it with these people. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!"

large.gif

"What the hell is going on, and I mean I want to know every fucking detail... like by yesterday." She was so over this crap, she wanted to punch this chick in the face and kill Beatrice right at this moment in time.

"Bitch, don't test me. I will make your ears bleed right about now. Let that girl go." Heather held up her violin, ready to play a song that would fuck that lady's ears up for days.

Surprisingly enough, Deedee didn't protest when she was picked up and towed onward by Plutia. She just stayed quiet, shyly watching as they carried on.. Before her teary eyes widened at the sight of the woman holding a gun to Erika's head. And, between this sight, Heather's yelling and cursing, and how ready everyone seemed to attack this woman without trying to reason.... Deedee's crying got worse again.

Oh, boy.

@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @The Tactician @Atomyk @Hazel-rah @ShatteredSecrets @Mari

latest

Sarah though about the situation one more time. She realized that she knew nothing about both people, for all she knew the one holding the gun was the good one... until she decided to share her thoughts. Sarah had the gun pointed in the right direction. She didn't hesitate at that point, either. They were close enough, so she pulled the trigger, after aiming her gun carefully at the woman's gun... hoping to either knock it out of her hand, or better, damaging the gun and preventing it from being fired in the future.

@Bomb @Hospes @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gummi Bunnies

reanimator1ln0.jpg

"One's free to say whatever they desire, I have no hang-ups with that. What does bother me is saying such nonsense as holding the power of a God. You can be a man of the cloth, a scientist, or even an average human being. But who's to say we hold the power of an entity such as that? It deserves a response and I feel the one I gave was sufficient. Believe what you wish to, woman. It makes no real difference to me." As for the mention of Herbert not exactly being too tolerable himself, he rolled his eyes and placed his syringe back into his pocket.

"I wish I could go into detail about how little that bothers me. But it'd be a waste of breath both for myself and for you."

images

If it had been Izayoi's intent to try and intimidate Jason or harm him, it failed all across the board. Pulling back he'd swiftly snap his wrist back into it's proper placement. He'd been ordered to attack Izayoi on Herbert's call but now he had a reason to dislike the brat. He thought he could try to hurt Jason and get away with it? God or no God, Jason didn't believe in such things. He'd take Izayoi down a notch if it was the last thing he'd do. Reaching for his machete, he paused as he noticed Yuna standing nearby.

Even if he did mutilate Izayoi then the child would have been in close enough proximity to hear and see every sound of bones cracking and flesh being shredded. Hence, he merely tilted his head at Izayoi's threat and turned his back to him as Herbert once more scoffed as the flattering came in.

"Your flattery may work on others but I'm much more than a fool simply looking for idle praise. I'll admit it's somewhat interesting to hear comments of a different nature on my research. But there's a time and place and now's not the time nor do I have the inclination to hear of it at the moment. As for my notes? Well, let's just say that the information on my Reagent is strictly confidential. I don't just hand out the secrets to life and death on a whim."

He'd spare a glance towards Jason and how the sight of the child nearby seemed to stay the zombie's hand. Good. Meant he could save more of his Reagent for another time.

jason_voorhees___a_portrait_by_skorpiusdeviant-d5k1vxw.jpg

Jason was a strange creature. Even in life he possessed incredible durability. Being able to otherwise shrug off being stabbed in the knee, having a TV smashed onto his head, struck with a hammer, even a noose didn't do much more than briefly hamper him. An axe to the head only served to give the illusion of death.

After being returned to life by a bolt of lightening by the same man who killed him as a young child, Jason's sense of pain dulled. He could be shot, stabbed, set on fire, electrocuted and while his body would move to seemingly simulate the act of pain, Jason himself had a hard time feeling much of anything.

But during his bout with Freddy Krueger, Jason's body was damaged to such a degree that he collapsed into Crystal Lake. So even the seemingly unstoppable zombie had his limits. He just had to kill Hazama before the other man forced Voorhees to come to terms with those limits.

At the mention of Yuna to cease the fighting however, Jason nodded in her direction. As much as he loathed Hazama, it seemed that their fight would have to be put on hold, for now.

@Kaykay @DBZ7 @Verite @The Silver Paladin @Lizzy

Izayoi offers a small shrug toward Herbert "Fine, suit yourself, doc, take the compliment or don't I don't curry favour with anyone"

"You don't get anywhere in life without making a few enemies" he turns toward Jason, seeing him return his hand to it's normal position, as he knew he would, he gave a small nod of approval, glad to have not done significant damage to the man's arm. He knew fully that Herbert made him attack him, and had opted for a purely defensive retort

If he'd hit him as he had Pucci, he'd have destroyed his immortality for a moment, and perhaps even killed him for good

He didn't want that, obviously

"Glad to see you're in good shape, big guy, can't have your bits falling off now, can we?" he murmurs, unaware of how angry his actions seemed to have made the Goliath of a man

"Maybe when that crazy doctor doesn't have you on a leash, and this game is up, we can go find some idiots who kill kids, huh? I knew a couple back home...Galdo Gasper for example..."
He frowns slightly at the mention of his name, recalling how the man had kidnapped women and children to force other communities into fighting his, and he'd killed them all anyway

"Yeah, maybe a guy like you would find a purpose in the Little Garden..."

He recalled how many of his Community's members were just young kids, and how they needed him to keep their community safe, and to one day make it great again

"Nah, you wouldn't be interested in any of that, would you?"
Pucci closed his eyes for a moment, as though taking in the compliment DIO had given him. Had he really matured after all this time? The first, and last time the two of them they had met, Pucci was but just a young man. Just barely fifteen years old at the time. By now, the man had lived twice that lifetime, and a little over that, having just turned around thirty nine years of age. He was almost reaching forty. And yet, even after all this time, had he changed?

Well, perhaps that didn't matter. If DIO said so, then it must be so.

Still, now wasn't the time to go reminiscing his life at the moment.

iBPCJZe.png

Looking upon Lucina, Pucci gave the young woman a look. One could almost describe it as passive-aggressive, but the aggressiveness in turn could be described as rather tame. "Condescending" was too strong of a word in any case. Still, it was something alright.

"Lack of belief does not undermine the presence of the Lord high above, child, nor does it undermine the certainty that he exists," he spoke, looking down upon the sword-wielding woman, "Even if others do not believe him, he watches them all from Heaven. And--"

And then he was interrupted. Again.

A Stand was the spiritual manifestation of one's... well, spirit. To detach it would be akin to separating one's soul from their body, more notably if the Stand was out of sight and out of mind at the moment. In short, death. But even so. That was just something that would require an attack on the level of astral destruction, or something to that degree.

Either way.

QojVPDx.png

With transluminal reaction speeds, Whitesnake appeared from Pucci's body and blocked Izayoi's sudden assault. Blinding speed was nothing to a Stand user like him, but strength was still strength. Even so, it was just lucky that everyone was weakened to a fraction of their power. Despite this, Pucci would skid back several feet from the impact, but with the guard he put up, the damage was reduced greatly from what it could have been, at the very least.

Still, an attack was still an attack. But perhaps what angered him more was the declaration that there were gods below one greater god, and what was more, that this brat decided to challenge DIO. Such insolence had to be...!

Cb9lE2T.png

"Tch."

Quite a spirit he had. Pucci was ready to put the youth in his place, stepping forward, before Yuna's voice would cause him pause. With a deep breath, Pucci stepped back, looking at the girl.

"... You are right. If there is one that will judge him, it will be the Lord himself," the priest said with a breath, "Thank you, young warrior. You are wise beyond your years. I almost acted out of a personal vendetta rather than in the interest of defending God's name."

Still, he gave DIO a look, wondering what the man's move would be. He said that he would leave it up to God to judge someone like Izayoi... but to Pucci, DIO was a God. He would be fit to judge those...

@DBZ7 @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DapperDogman @The Silver Paladin @Lizzy
Whether you block his attacks of not, Izayoi's powers seemed to sever the bonds between the Stand and Master, or perhaps it was something more?
He temporarily destroyed the stand itself, negating it's existance for a moment
Whatever the case, it wouldn't be good if he decided to fight them later, when he had all of his power back

To think, this was Izayoi with merely a fraction of his power at his disposal, what might must he wield when he had it all to throw at his foes?

"I'm bored" he mutters quietly, before flipping out a small notepad and doodling in it quietly

"Sure making a lot of enemies today" he says quietly "Though that's to be expected, isn't it?" he asks, turning toward Crono for a second, addressing the male who until now he'd ignored entirely

"With folks betraying each other, this stupid game going on, we never know who we can trust. It pays to have a strong, silent type about" he says, ripping the page out of his notepad and folding it up, before slipping it into his pocket and continuing his doodles

"Isn't that right?" he'd ask, his eyes moving up to look at Crono once again as he writes something in his notepad. He wondered if he could get anything out of the boy, or if his silence was going to stand firm

@york @Lizzy @BarrenThin @Verite @DBZ7 @The Silver Paladin

Last edited:
Gordon would sense movement behind him, immediatly turning around with his crowbar ready, his normally emotionless face soon became one of worry. Dropping his crowbar to the ground with a distinctive *CLANG*, Freeman would rush to Lions side, helping her get stable in the chair. Gordon would look close and examine the wound-- a pair of scissors lodged within the abdomen. It may have pierced an organ, but theres no way to tell from this perspective. The lack of medkits was not convenient. Gordon would look at Lion and give her a determined nod, as the doctor tried to figure out how the hell to prevent her from dying.

Gordon wasn't that kind of doctor, and this was looking bad. The scissors looked rusted, too. In an instant, Gordon would grab a nearby clean cloth and begin applying pressure to the stab wound.

@Gummie Bunnies @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Cromartie Sarkissian @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi
Zombina's gun would move towards the target but it was already gone. "I don't know about you guys...but I'm getting a ghost vibe right now."

"D-D... Did that girl just... gah!" Lion gasped as their wound was being treated. Well, there wasn't much to say on the case of the little girl being responsible for this, but with her strange disappearance moments before this would occur, then it's safe to say that she was involved in some way. The best they could do with the fact that they lacked the medical equipment for this, covering up the wound was probably the only course of action to prevent Lion from dying.

After a fruitless search Undyne would disappointingly give up the search.

Un1_zpsqwxmp1wy.png

"Hey what did I tell you, kid? It's not a trap if you know it's a trap!"
Still she'd follow Morgan towards the master bedroom since she really didn't have anything better to do right now.

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Cromartie Sarkissian @ShiroKiyoshi @Gummi Bunnies

In the master bedroom... they would something that brought absolute confusion in their heads.

tumblr_inline_mv92izGmQ01rfjfkn.png

... was this... the dead body of Beatrice? That seemed impossible however, as Beatrice proclaimed to be a powerful Witch. Having a throat slit open wasn't going to be a 100% sure way to kill a Witch definitely, so what was the deal of a dead body that resembled her being here in the first place? Unless this was some sort of illusion, this just spelled bad news for them. A note rested at the held out hand of the supposedly dead Witch.

"D-D... Did that girl just... gah!" Lion gasped as their wound was being treated. Well, there wasn't much to say on the case of the little girl being responsible for this, but with her strange disappearance moments before this would occur, then it's safe to say that she was involved in some way. The best they could do with the fact that they lacked the medical equipment for this, covering up the wound was probably the only course of action to prevent Lion from dying.

In the master bedroom... they would something that brought absolute confusion in their heads.

... was this... the dead body of Beatrice? That seemed impossible however, as Beatrice proclaimed to be a powerful Witch. Having a throat slit open wasn't going to be a 100% sure way to kill a Witch definitely, so what was the deal of a dead body that resembled her being here in the first place? Unless this was some sort of illusion, this just spelled bad news for them. A note rested at the held out hand of the supposedly dead Witch.

tumblr_inline_n8q838fNgb1sfvecc.png

Morgan froze as she bore witness to the dead body of Beatrice, unable to comprehend the sight. Wasn't she the Game Master? Even if a slit throat didn't kill a Witch definitely, this seemed awfully unusual for a Murder Game. How could a Game Master be hurt in this way when it wasn't the end of the game yet? Unless... Beatrice isn't or never was the Game Master...

"Miss Undyne, proceed with caution... I don't think we're alone... The true Master of this game watches us, I believe..." With that warning out of the way, Morgan put away Sakutarou's plushie in her jacket and pulled out a small knife before grabbing the note to read it, "Naga, please don't allow me to be correct..."

@Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Cromartie Sarkissian @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi

tumblr_inline_n8q838fNgb1sfvecc.png

Morgan froze as she bore witness to the dead body of Beatrice, unable to comprehend the sight. Wasn't she the Game Master? Even if a slit throat didn't kill a Witch definitely, this seemed awfully unusual for a Murder Game. How could a Game Master be hurt in this way when it wasn't the end of the game yet? Unless... Beatrice isn't or never was the Game Master...

"Miss Undyne, proceed with caution... I don't think we're alone... The true Master of this game watches us, I believe..." With that warning out of the way, Morgan put away Sakutarou's plushie in her jacket and pulled out a small knife before grabbing the note to read it, "Naga, please don't allow me to be correct..."

@Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Cromartie Sarkissian @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi

Oh hey that's the witch dead on the bed. I guess they don't have to worry any more about her, huh? "Hey you don't have to tell me twice. I was the captain of the royal guard after all." She remarked casually strolling after Morgan who removed the note from the dead witches hand. "You got anything useful on that note?"

Gordon would try to work as fast as he could, applying pressure to the afflicted area. However, standing around here would just make them seem like sitting ducks. In an attempt to get out of here as fast as possible, Gordon would try his best to wrap the cloth around the scissors and the wound-- removing the scissors would be unwise without proper equipment...even if they are rusted. This was a bad situation from the start, but it'll have to do. Should the bleeding stop, Gordon would try to get Lion to her feet.

Helping her, he attempt to get her and himself out of the dining room, giving Zombina a quick motion to follow aswell.

@Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Cromartie Sarkissian @ShiroKiyoshi @The Tactician

lW3rNIh.png

large.gif

Kyle was thankful someone here had a gun, though he found himself wincing at the reaction from the violin wielding girl. Nodding toward the woman named Kyrie, Kyle said, "This a friend of Beatrice then?" This partner of Robin's was keeping pretty calm despite the circumstances, which he had to say was commendable. Kyrie would have probably taken the shot by now if she just wanted the other woman dead, so Kyle figured something else was going on here. "That's fine, I'm feeling pretty okay with standing over here."

The others looked ready to pounce, but Kyle couldn't be sure that wasn't going to result in the majority of them with a bullet in their chest. Cautiously, he asked, "Yeah, so what is it you want from this woman? If you shoot, things aren't going to end well, so it's in your best interest to reach an agreement here."

CxO3FEe.gif

@Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Bomb @Shattered♦Secrets™

Surprisingly enough, Deedee didn't protest when she was picked up and towed onward by Plutia. She just stayed quiet, shyly watching as they carried on.. Before her teary eyes widened at the sight of the woman holding a gun to Erika's head. And, between this sight, Heather's yelling and cursing, and how ready everyone seemed to attack this woman without trying to reason.... Deedee's crying got worse again.

Oh, boy.

@Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @The Tactician @Atomyk @Hazel-rah @ShatteredSecrets @Mari
Sarah though about the situation one more time. She realized that she knew nothing about both people, for all she knew the one holding the gun was the good one... until she decided to share her thoughts. Sarah had the gun pointed in the right direction. She didn't hesitate at that point, either. They were close enough, so she pulled the trigger, after aiming her gun carefully at the woman's gun... hoping to either knock it out of her hand, or better, damaging the gun and preventing it from being fired in the future.

As the violin song and bullet hit Kyrie, Kyrie seemed unfazed at all. In fact, the wounds bled dark shadows that will soon stop and return to Kyrie.

latest

"Now, do you have anything else left? All I'm trying to do is find the fortune hidden here. Besides, I'm sure you people are here looking for the fortune as well." Kyrie said with a grin in her face.

Well looks like combat is out of the question now. Also the last statement that Kyrie said came up purple.

*OOC NOTE: You can now use the Purple Declaration! Use them to counter Kyrie's Declarations.*

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Surprisingly enough, the child seemed to understand what Chrom was saying to her. She wasn't quite aware she was broken.. But with how she felt, it wasn't a surprise. So, she gave another small nod, also surprisingly taking Chrom's hand and climbing back to her feet. Henry's words also seemed to get to the little girl, and, while she found herself horrified by the idea of innocents dying(and admittedly a little scared by Henry's mention of being a 'psychopath'), she didn't retreat or try to hide at all. Just seemed a little hesitant, and still more than a little heartbroken and scared.

The child glanced at plutia, too, but that was probably as much acknowledgement as she'd get for now without asking a question or saying more to her. Deedee was clearly not talkative, nor was she a social butterfly.

She also would probably need encouragement to go on the lift, because she seemed scared of it. Either that or they'd have to pull a shanghai, lead her, or carry her.

@Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Atomyk @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Mari @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Mari
"You don't have to worry anymore for people like Plutia and myself will protect you now..." Chrom had spoken before....
tumblr_inline_nsupjdSckF1re9spw_540.png

"Don't worry... I'll help youuuuu~~" Plutia then picked Deedee up, carrying her on her front side.

As all of you would go down the lift, there was a room that was lit up.

Through the door (which is not locked), one can see this scene.

5ptXM2X.png

latest

fef__henry_x_reader__i_wanna_be_like_you__by_emma_rosse-d8qwdfl.jpg

"That's fine.... I don't need to move to kill you lady. I can have my dark magic kill you with an instant from just standing right here. I suggest you lower whatever that is your holding.....Please..." Henry looked at her with complete child like innocence.

Oh, boy.

Seeing her cry more Chrom had suddenly gotten in front of her and Plutia acting as if a shield to at least seeing what was going on. He knew full well this wasn't for a child to see and wanted to prevent her from seeing it should everything go to hell.
As the violin song and bullet hit Kyrie, Kyrie seemed unfazed at all. In fact, the wounds bled dark shadows that will soon stop and return to Kyrie.

latest

"Now, do you have anything else left? All I'm trying to do is find the fortune hidden here. Besides, I'm sure you people are here looking for the fortune as well." Kyrie said with a grin in her face.

Well looks like combat is out of the question now. Also the last statement that Kyrie said came up purple.

*OOC NOTE: You can now use the Purple Declaration! Use them to counter Kyrie's Declarations.*

"Not true in the slightest i'm afraid. You see i'm only here to end this dammed game for the atrocities it's committed. Chrom had suddenly spoken managing to use a purple declaration of his own somehow...

Meanwhile Henry seemed more interested in how Kyrie appeared to bleed dark shadows. Can I attack you now...? So I can see you bleed those shadows again...?" Henry would ask completely forgetting about trying to help out the blue haired girl.

@Hospes @Mari @Bomb @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gummi Bunnies

The note read:

The Sachiko charm... I said it as many times as there were people in the Ushiromiya family... "Sachiko, we beg of you." ...but why did the charm fail me?

Meanwhile, it was safe to say that this would prevent any real damage to Lion until they find the proper medical equipment for that stab wound.

@ppl at the Kuwadorian mansion​

latest

tumblr_inline_navtwkGeFl1sfvecc.jpg

"Wrong in my case."

Well, it seemed Robin wasn't the least bit fazed by the new development, "Listen to my words. I came to investigate the disappearance of the Ushiromiya family after the sale of their estate to Beatrice."

Uv9a6zG.png

"See him in a new light?" What was this young man talking about, Pucci wondered? Registering the rest of Izayoi's words, the man would give something of an intrigued look at the mention of what the young man would claim to be "the power of God" in the name of destroying great evils. And to all that, he would probably just give a resounding "Okay" in response. After all, combating evil was something every human should strive towards in their day to day life. It would be more uncommon to actively worship such evil anyway.

One thing that Pucci found that separated Izayoi from Yuna was... something he could not describe in one word. Both claimed to wield the power of God to vanquish evil, but even so, it felt different. Yuna proclaimed herself to be a hero blessed by the power of Heaven, and Pucci believed her from her words, her actions. Like a saint. In the man's eyes, Izayoi, in comparison, seemed much more self-serving. Too full of himself. Greed and pride were two deadly sins. Three if Pucci would decide to count envy, if the young man was so insistent on having Pucci recognize his abilities like that of God and praise him, like he did Yuna and DIO.

But one slip of the tongue, intentional or not, can change anything for an unstable man like Enrico Pucci. Ignoring the comment about DIO and the presence behind them that Izayoi could say, Pucci would do something unexpected of a "normal" person.

25_jojo18.jpg

BAM!

In the blink of an eye, Pucci would suddenly grab Izayoi with stiff hands and bring the boy's face into his knee, before shoving him forward, away from himself. With an (irrationally) angry look upon his face, Pucci began to speak loudly, pointing a stern finger at him.

"Power wielded by the Gods?! There is but only one God that watches over us! And he would surely never give it to such a wicked, self-concerned, insolent youth!" The man exclaimed, "If you are to claim that you were blessed by Heaven itself, then you must demonstrate it like so through your actions and--" He continued, before an interruption would stop him.

Before Jason punched Izayoi away.

Oh, okay.

A normal priest would be against such displays of violence, but as proven time and time again, Enrico Pucci was no ordinary priest. With that being said, ignoring Jason further for the time being, Pucci would turn towards Herbert.

"God is far more than a concept. That, you must have faith in, man of science. For all you squander for evidence, the only evidence you require is faith. If you choose to believe in him, he will therefore exist in your heart, just as he will always exist, watching over us all in Heaven," he said. Comparatively, he was more calm, but one could still see the... irritation in his eyes.

But then he would calm down as he would face DIO again. It was all good.

@Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7 @york @Lizzy @DapperDogman @Archmage Jeremiah @BarrenThin
DIO generously offered Chrono a quick nod before turning his full attention towards the Warrior of Heaven. He gave a nod and his usual, knowing grin.
"And I, DIO, know how important you are as well, Yuna." He replied, his words flowing out smoothly as DIO thought of his plans and his book.

DIO did not even notice the brat speaking to him, but definitely noticed Pucci and the large, masked man deliver a tag team assault on the insect.

BZTiQB6.png

He cackled and bellowed with laughter as Pucci lectured the worm on his blasphemy.
"My friend! How much you have matured since your youth!"

DIO then turned to the blue-haired girl and patted Yuna's shoulder once before moving past her.
"I assure you, there is a Heaven, and within it, the one God." He smirked knowingly, the boy already gone from his mind.
@Verite @Kaykay @DapperDogman @Lizzy @TheSpringwoodSlasher
Pucci closed his eyes for a moment, as though taking in the compliment DIO had given him. Had he really matured after all this time? The first, and last time the two of them they had met, Pucci was but just a young man. Just barely fifteen years old at the time. By now, the man had lived twice that lifetime, and a little over that, having just turned around thirty nine years of age. He was almost reaching forty. And yet, even after all this time, had he changed?

Well, perhaps that didn't matter. If DIO said so, then it must be so.

Still, now wasn't the time to go reminiscing his life at the moment.

iBPCJZe.png

Looking upon Lucina, Pucci gave the young woman a look. One could almost describe it as passive-aggressive, but the aggressiveness in turn could be described as rather tame. "Condescending" was too strong of a word in any case. Still, it was something alright.

"Lack of belief does not undermine the presence of the Lord high above, child, nor does it undermine the certainty that he exists," he spoke, looking down upon the sword-wielding woman, "Even if others do not believe him, he watches them all from Heaven. And--"

And then he was interrupted. Again.

A Stand was the spiritual manifestation of one's... well, spirit. To detach it would be akin to separating one's soul from their body, more notably if the Stand was out of sight and out of mind at the moment. In short, death. But even so. That was just something that would require an attack on the level of astral destruction, or something to that degree.

Either way.

QojVPDx.png

With transluminal reaction speeds, Whitesnake appeared from Pucci's body and blocked Izayoi's sudden assault. Blinding speed was nothing to a Stand user like him, but strength was still strength. Even so, it was just lucky that everyone was weakened to a fraction of their power. Despite this, Pucci would skid back several feet from the impact, but with the guard he put up, the damage was reduced greatly from what it could have been, at the very least.

Still, an attack was still an attack. But perhaps what angered him more was the declaration that there were gods below one greater god, and what was more, that this brat decided to challenge DIO. Such insolence had to be...!

Cb9lE2T.png

"Tch."

Quite a spirit he had. Pucci was ready to put the youth in his place, stepping forward, before Yuna's voice would cause him pause. With a deep breath, Pucci stepped back, looking at the girl.

"... You are right. If there is one that will judge him, it will be the Lord himself," the priest said with a breath, "Thank you, young warrior. You are wise beyond your years. I almost acted out of a personal vendetta rather than in the interest of defending God's name."

Still, he gave DIO a look, wondering what the man's move would be. He said that he would leave it up to God to judge someone like Izayoi... but to Pucci, DIO was a God. He would be fit to judge those...

@DBZ7 @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DapperDogman @The Silver Paladin @Lizzy
Izayoi offers a small shrug toward Herbert "Fine, suit yourself, doc, take the compliment or don't I don't curry favour with anyone"

"You don't get anywhere in life without making a few enemies" he turns toward Jason, seeing him return his hand to it's normal position, as he knew he would, he gave a small nod of approval, glad to have not done significant damage to the man's arm. He knew fully that Herbert made him attack him, and had opted for a purely defensive retort

If he'd hit him as he had Pucci, he'd have destroyed his immortality for a moment, and perhaps even killed him for good

"Glad to see you're in good shape, big guy, can't have your bits falling off now, can we?" he murmurs, unaware of how angry his actions seemed to have made the Goliath of a man

"Maybe when that crazy doctor doesn't have you on a leash, and this game is up, we can go find some idiots who kill kids, huh? I knew a couple back home...Galdo Gasper for example..."
He frowns slightly at the mention of his name, recalling how the man had kidnapped women and children to force other communities into fighting his, and he'd killed them all anyway

He recalled how many of his Community's members were just young kids, and how they needed him to keep their community safe, and to one day make it great again

Whether you block his attacks of not, Izayoi's powers seemed to sever the bonds between the Stand and Master, or perhaps it was something more?
Whatever the case, it wouldn't be good if he decided to fight them later, when he had all of his power back

To think, this was Izayoi with merely a fraction of his power at his disposal, what might must he wield when he had it all to throw at his foes?

"I'm bored" he mutters quietly, before flipping out a small notepad and doodling in it quietly

"Sure making a lot of enemies today" he says quietly "Though that's to be expected, isn't it?" he asks, turning toward Crono for a second, addressing the male who until now he'd ignored entirely

"With folks betraying each other, this stupid game going on, we never know who we can trust. It pays to have a strong, silent type about" he says, ripping the page out of his notepad and folding it up, before slipping it into his pocket and continuing his doodles

"Isn't that right?" he'd ask, his eyes moving up to look at Crono once again as he writes something in his notepad. He wondered if he could get anything out of the boy, or if his silence was going to stand firm

Crono
@DapperDogman@Lizzy @BarrenThin @Verite @DBZ7 @The Silver Paladin

Crono nodded a little, he still appeared silent as ever... To be honest, there was not much else to expect from Crono most of the time, outside of situations that he felt more oblidged to have a bigger response to... Or in combat, which he was still uncertain if this would turn out to be another big brawl, considering the fights going on already. However, he stood his ground, his thoughts seeming to be off somewhere else for the time bieng, his hand constantly traced that charm he kept in his pocket... It looked like he was wondering about Yuka again...

image.png

The little girl would gain a happy look on her face. "Let's play fairly now!" She shouted. She clapped her hands, and she had moved. "I'll play mixing your rules and mine!"

And with that, the Shadow spirits appeared again, this time outnumbering everyone 20:1, including Stands and summons. Athena stood at the ready, wanting to protect Io.

All fo a sudden, a bunch of phoenixes would rise from the ground, and begin firing from above to add to the chaos.

"Now we should be more fair! Mommy told me to punish cheaters, and take them out of the Witch's Game!" The girl seemed way to happy about this, but it seemed like she was having fun.

@Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7 @york @Lizzy @DapperDogman @Archmage Jeremiah @BarrenThin @Verite

5941929540e58904d095da241a1718dc.jpg

First, this boy attempted to break his wrist then tried to befriend him? He was certainly the strangest out of the people Jason had met. But the offer he made earned a slight turn of the head from the zombie. There was apparently a world where children were regularly abused? That angered the zombie but there wasn't much he could really do about it.

Once this 'game' was over then the first things he was doing were murdering Hazama and then Herbert. Then, he'd head back off to Crystal Lake without much fanfare. He'd been away from his home for far too long. Who knew what kind of sinners were polluting it at this very moment with their sick sexual acts and drug use? Leading more children to their death through neglect like what had almost had happened with Jason.

So in the end Jason ended up shrugging his shoulders. It sounded like a situation where he would have murdered everybody involved but that was about the case for the majority of things Jason found himself caught up in. Like here for example. He would have tried to kill everybody but the children and he wouldn't have felt a shred of guilt over it. No tears of remorse would fall down Jason's rotting face.

Herbert was also quite skeptical about the thought of Jason being some kind of crusader.

"I believe you're looking at the wrong man if you want someone to be a hero. Jason Voorhees is many things but a 'hero' is not a label I'd brandish him with. He's kind to children yes but I feel that's about as far as it goes for him."
image.png

The little girl would gain a happy look on her face. "Let's play fairly now!" She shouted. She clapped her hands, and she had moved. "I'll play mixing your rules and mine!"

And with that, the Shadow spirits appeared again, this time outnumbering everyone 20:1, including Stands and summons. Athena stood at the ready, wanting to protect Io.

All fo a sudden, a bunch of phoenixes would rise from the ground, and begin firing from above to add to the chaos.

"Now we should be more fair! Mommy told me to punish cheaters, and take them out of the Witch's Game!" The girl seemed way to happy about this, but it seemed like she was having fun.

@Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7 @york @Lizzy @DapperDogman @Archmage Jeremiah @BarrenThin @Verite
Before Herbert or Jason could comment any further, more creatures appeared yet again and with the aerial attacks, Herbert would have even more of a difficult time finding somewhere to hide. But he supposed the time for hiding had come to an end. Reaching for his pocket, he'd pull out the pistol and turned off the safety as he glanced around.

Bride_of_Re-Animator_pistol_2.jpg

"I have zero to little interest in partaking in any kind of game, you miserable little whelp. But if it's play your game or risk being burned to cinders and thus having all my years of research go down the drain? I know which one I'll pick."

With that Herbert sought to blast the closest shadow right in the face. Herbert was no physical power-house by any means of the word, most of the others in this group could have easily overwhelmed the scientist with a good punch to the face. But when push came to shove, Herbert had to defend what was precious to him and that was his Re-Agent.

Sure, he'd always live on in his notes but none of these simpletons had any idea of the complexities involved in crafting his Reagent, the studies it took to get him to where he is now! Controlling one of the most renowned serial killers ever to walk the planet Earth!

Jason took his time in engaging the shadow creatures as they reappeared. Sure, there were more of them but that just meant it'd take longer to slaughter all of them. Drawing his machete, Jason quickly set about whacking any shadow creature unfortunate enough to get too close to him. There wasn't really much he could do to harm the enemies in the sky so he didn't give them too much thought. Even as one of their attacks landed close by and set Jason alight.

The flame lashed at Jason's body, burning away at his jacket and his decomposing skin. But still Jason refused to cry out for he would not give Hazama the satisfaction of hearing him even come close to reaching what be considered 'pain' for the walking corpse. He had two goals at the moment. Murder all of the Shadows currently standing in his path and keep that child traveling with them safe. She seemed more than capable but even so, Jason would not allow any harm to befall her.

jason%20voorhees%20on%20fire_zpsamuusvif.jpg

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Kaykay @DBZ7 @DapperDogman

"So far we've been trying to figure out the possible whereabouts of Bernkastel, but that doesn't seem to be getting us much progress. We can't really do much interaction with the Gameboard that's used for the current Witch's Game, or rather Murder Game, without alerting Bernkastel that we're working against her. Other than the fact that we may have to go along and check on Ange with her task on finding the other eliminated player, Mark, the only course of probable action to advance with our efforts is to investigate certain areas of interest within the Metaworld. But even then, I don't think we can advance to the Metaworld at this moment... as our Creator Witch is too busy dozing off or getting drunk..."

So much for a so-called "Creator Witch," but it seemed like they only had one possible task at the moment, and that was to assist Ange with finding Mark.

latest

"I suppose Gilgamesh and Iskander can handle this task on their OWN. The amount of demonic cats in the area that Ange should be in isn't as drastic as in the deepest depths of OBLIVION," Dlanor sighed as she pulled out two small blue crystals and held it out to the two of them,"Use these to instantly warp over to where Ange IS. These Kakeras will be your main method of TRANSPORTATION."

Well, looks like they had their work cut out for them.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
The two of them took the crystals when offered before saying "Fine, we'll find this Mark Individual. Hope your witch isn't drunk by the time we return" before the two activated the crystals, vanishing and hopefully arriving at their destination intact.

@Gummi Bunnies

"You don't have to worry anymore for people like Plutia and myself will protect you now..." Chrom had spoken before....

fef__henry_x_reader__i_wanna_be_like_you__by_emma_rosse-d8qwdfl.jpg

"That's fine.... I don't need to move to kill you lady. I can have my dark magic kill you with an instant from just standing right here. I suggest you lower whatever that is your holding.....Please..." Henry looked at her with complete child like innocence.

Seeing her cry more Chrom had suddenly gotten in front of her and Plutia acting as if a shield to at least seeing what was going on. He knew full well this wasn't for a child to see and wanted to prevent her from seeing it should everything go to hell.

"Not true in the slightest i'm afraid. You see i'm only here to end this dammed game for the atrocities it's committed. Chrom had suddenly spoken managing to use a purple declaration of his own somehow...

Meanwhile Henry seemed more interested in how Kyrie appeared to bleed dark shadows. Can I attack you now...? So I can see you bleed those shadows again...?" Henry would ask completely forgetting about trying to help out the blue haired girl.

@Hospes @Mari @Bomb @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_inline_navtwkGeFl1sfvecc.jpg

"Wrong in my case."

Well, it seemed Robin wasn't the least bit fazed by the new development, "Listen to my words. I came to investigate the disappearance of the Ushiromiya family after the sale of their estate to Beatrice."
tumblr_inline_nsupv8seZ51re9spw_540.png

"Umm... yeah! What they said." Plutia tried to contribute, but trying to take care of Deedee wasn't exactly the best moment for her to do so.

latest

"Oh? Then I guess you're here to play a little game with her, right? But what atrocities? Aren't you people playing a normal Witch's Game? If so, you can continue to play whoever's silly game it is. It doesn't really matter to me. Unless you know where the fortune is, I won't letting go of little Erika here." Kyrie calmly said as her Declaration was gone, but replaced by a new one, three in fact. It seems like some Purple Declarations can be easily combated while some are more difficult, which probably have to be ignored for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_inline_nsupv8seZ51re9spw_540.png

"Umm... yeah! What they said." Plutia tried to contribute, but trying to take care of Deedee wasn't exactly the best moment for her to do so.

latest

"Oh? Then I guess you're here to play a little game with her, right? But what atrocities? Aren't you people playing a normal Witch's Game? If so, you can continue to play whoever's silly game it is. It doesn't really matter to me. Unless you know where the fortune is, I won't letting go of little Erika here." Kyrie calmly said as her Declaration was gone, but replaced by a new one, three in fact. It seems like some Purple Declarations can be easily combated while some have to stay.

tumblr_inline_navtx47JKz1sfvecc.jpg

"Wrong again, fool! I am no player in the Witch's Game! You're quite the fool for assuming such things!" Robin shouted back, breaking apart another Purple Declaration even though the other two remained. It seemed Kyrie wasn't the only one versed in using the Truths, "And you shall let go of Erika once you realize how much of a fool you really are!"

Status
Not open for further replies.