• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Undyne would've headed towards the library to see if they had any good manga laying about.

Freeman would hear guns cocking behind him. "You got ten seconds to get out here or bullets start flying, you hear me?!" Zombina had followed him into the dining room and now had her guns fixed at the table. It seemed she was quite serious about the shooting as well.

Oh it was a little girl... "Heh...sorry I wasn't really going to shoot you..."

Gordon would pause his striking stance as he made eye contact with the child. The man gave a sigh of relief, loosening his stance and putting the weapon away. Freeman would kneel down and give a small smile to the child, listening to her talk. He shook his head at her first question, but when she mentioned Maria-san, Gordon would turn his head to look at Lion.

He gave Lion a confused look, obviously not knowing who Maria-san is.

@Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Cromartie Sarkissian @ShiroKiyoshi @The Tactician
"W-Wait... Maria-san? Do you know where she is? When I first arrived to this island, the Ushiromiya family happened to be missing, and if you know where Maria is, we might be able to find the others!" Lion got this idea to ask her on where the girl was, but as expected, the girl only shook her head in response. Well, the girl and Maria were playing hide and seek, so it's kinda given that she wouldn't know where the other was. Not to mention that girl felt a bit uneasy near people she didn't know.
tumblr_inline_n9remwnZqs1rmfe7f.png

So Saku-kun's friend was betrayed by Beatrice as well...? But who's this Sachiko...? They never mentioned her back in the future... Morgan continued reading, too focused to notice Undyne approaching.

@Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Cromartie Sarkissian @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi
The next entry had this written on it...

The "Sachiko Ever After" charm brought me over to where Sachiko lives, and it's kinda like a spooky scary house! I didn't know Sachiko was a big fan of Halloween! I didn't bother to give her some of my Halloween candy that I had with me, but I wondered where the rest of my family went now that we did the charm together. But Sachiko wanted to show me something cool in the basement, so I followed her with no objections said!

With the lack of the other entries that followed this one, it was hard to say on what occurred to Maria and the rest of the Ushiromiya family, but something about where this entry ended off on didn't leave a good sign at all.

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Cromartie Sarkissian @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi

Chrom seemed to notice that despite the girl's nod she looked broken. "Breaking is one of easiest things to do. It's pulling yourself back together that's difficult. Believe me i've felt that pain before....

fdb0a0674386c4d1c85930dcad231f28.jpg

So allow me to help you through this. I swear on Falchion that i'll do everything in my power to keep us safe..."

"And i'll help too. After all this game might be fun but with innocent people dying I can't stand for it. I may look like a raging psychopath but i'm a raging psychopath with a heart. I can't stand to see the blood of innocents."

So Henry wasn't completely psychopathic after all.

@Hospes @Bomb @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Mari
tumblr_inline_nsupcmQPpt1re9spw_540.png

"Don't forget... I'm here tooooooo!" Plutia said towards Henry and Deedee.

Anyways the lift is now functional, but it looks like it can only go down to the basement floor.

Go down?

@Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™
Surprisingly enough, the child seemed to understand what Chrom was saying to her. She wasn't quite aware she was broken.. But with how she felt, it wasn't a surprise. So, she gave another small nod, also surprisingly taking Chrom's hand and climbing back to her feet. Henry's words also seemed to get to the little girl, and, while she found herself horrified by the idea of innocents dying(and admittedly a little scared by Henry's mention of being a 'psychopath'), she didn't retreat or try to hide at all. Just seemed a little hesitant, and still more than a little heartbroken and scared.

The child glanced at plutia, too, but that was probably as much acknowledgement as she'd get for now without asking a question or saying more to her. Deedee was clearly not talkative, nor was she a social butterfly.

She also would probably need encouragement to go on the lift, because she seemed scared of it. Either that or they'd have to pull a shanghai, lead her, or carry her.

@Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Atomyk @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Mari @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Mari

tumblr_inline_n9remwnZqs1rmfe7f.png

So Saku-kun's friend was betrayed by Beatrice as well...? But who's this Sachiko...? They never mentioned her back in the future... Morgan continued reading, too focused to notice Undyne approaching.

@Gummi Bunnies @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Cromartie Sarkissian @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi

Un1_zpsqwxmp1wy.png

"Hiya, kid!"

Undyne would walk up and lean over Morgan's shoulder. "Found anything fun and exciting yet?"

"W-Wait... Maria-san? Do you know where she is? When I first arrived to this island, the Ushiromiya family happened to be missing, and if you know where Maria is, we might be able to find the others!" Lion got this idea to ask her on where the girl was, but as expected, the girl only shook her head in response. Well, the girl and Maria were playing hide and seek, so it's kinda given that she wouldn't know where the other was. Not to mention that girl felt a bit uneasy near people she didn't know.

The "Sachiko Ever After" charm brought me over to where Sachiko lives, and it's kinda like a spooky scary house! I didn't know Sachiko was a big fan of Halloween! I didn't bother to give her some of my Halloween candy that I had with me, but I wondered where the rest of my family went now that we did the charm together. But Sachiko wanted to show me something cool in the basement, so I followed her with no objections said!

With the lack of the other entries that followed this one, it was hard to say on what occurred to Maria and the rest of the Ushiromiya family, but something about where this entry ended off on didn't leave a good sign at all.

@The Tactician @CrunchyCHEEZIT @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Cromartie Sarkissian @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi
Un13_zps3yd5m5td.png

"Eh what's this? The basement? Everyone knows there's only bad news in the basement...

...Let's check it out!"

@Gummi Bunnies

Un1_zpsqwxmp1wy.png

"Hiya, kid!"

Undyne would walk up and lean over Morgan's shoulder. "Found anything fun and exciting yet?"

Un13_zps3yd5m5td.png

"Eh what's this? The basement? Everyone knows there's only bad news in the basement...

...Let's check it out!"

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_inline_n9rejljPLO1rmfe7f.png

"Exciting, no. Disturbing and bad news, yes..." Morgan replied with a upset look, unsettled by the unpleasant truth in the pages. Did Beato and Sachiko really... The Ushiromiya didn't move, they were just murdered...?

"...You don't know what the word trap means, do you, Miss Undyne? We should probably wait for the other." That and Morgan was kind of scared by what they may find.​

Gordon would listen to Lion talk, giving a quick nod. He turned back to the girl, giving her a quick smile and a pat on the head as he rose to his feet to look around the room. If what this blonde haired woman-- whom seems to be called Lion-- says, apparently there seems to be a family gone missing here, with this Maria individual being the culprit. Gordon was never the investigative type, but ever since Mossman and everything else that has happened to him, he may as well be fucking Inspector Gadget.

Well, now atleast he knows what he is doing-- Gordon drew his crowbar and adjusted his glasses. The man began walking about the dining room, surveying anything that could lead to them finding Maria-san and possible any other family members.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Cromartie Sarkissian @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi

"Exciting, no. Disturbing and bad news, yes..." Morgan replied with a upset look, unsettled by the unpleasant truth in the pages. Did Beato and Sachiko really... The Ushiromiya didn't move, they were just murdered...?

"...You don't know what the word trap means, do you, Miss Undyne? We should probably wait for the other." That and Morgan was kind of scared by what they may find.​
Un5_zpstuxkrudb.png

"It's not a trap if you know it's a trap! Besides...a trap is just another thing to overcome!"

With that Undyne would try to look around at anything that would point her in the right direction of the basement.

Un2_zpsdbtiqdov.png

"So are you coming or not, kid?"

@Gummi Bunnies

Lucina wasn't sure she liked this DIO man much, there was just something about him...

Lucina's hand Parallel Falchion's hilt tightly and she narrowed her eyes at both Herbert and Pucci.

images

"Let him believe what he wants. Not everyone believes in one God." She said to Pucci.

"And as for you, sir...you're not very tolerable yourself." She said in a low tone, deciding to defend Izayoi for the fact that so far out of the group she's with he was the only one she trusted.

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Kaykay @BarrenThin @DapperDogman @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7
reanimator1ln0.jpg

"One's free to say whatever they desire, I have no hang-ups with that. What does bother me is saying such nonsense as holding the power of a God. You can be a man of the cloth, a scientist, or even an average human being. But who's to say we hold the power of an entity such as that? It deserves a response and I feel the one I gave was sufficient. Believe what you wish to, woman. It makes no real difference to me." As for the mention of Herbert not exactly being too tolerable himself, he rolled his eyes and placed his syringe back into his pocket.

"I wish I could go into detail about how little that bothers me. But it'd be a waste of breath both for myself and for you."
Izayoi quirks a brow as Pucci grips him, bringing his head down and pushing him back, he wipes his nose slightly "I nearly felt that" he mutters, before slamming his fist into the male's stomach with blinding speed
All at once Pucci would feel himself detatch from Whitesnake, only for a matter of seconds, but it certainly happened
"I thought I had met a like-minded individual, such a shame I was wrong" he mutters, giving the male a passing wave "I assure you, there is likely a great god above all, but below him are gods of lesser things, like water, air, things of that nature"

And then Jason tried his luck

Jason's hand would be caught in a near vice like grip "Try to lay a hand on me again, you won't get it back" he says simply, twisting to past the point of snapping, leaving the hand on the wrong way
He didn't even turn toward Jason as he did it, and he hardly seemed like he cared about what he'd done
"I've no issues with science, I quite enjoy it myself, and I'll say it's remarkable what you've done with corpses, I'm quite interested in reading your research notes, if I'm honest..."
"But there's no way of denying the existance of gods. Not for me...I've already fought one"

"DIO, you want to give it a go? I mean, since we're all trying to kill me, surely you'd be interested, yes? I'm curious what power you hold"

He places a hand on Lucina's shoulder and gives her a reassuring smile "I'll be fine, trust me. I appreciate the concern though...Remember, I'm here to make sure you're safe, not the other way around" he moves her aside and looks to DIO expectantly, awaiting an answer to his question, while he doubted the man would want a fight, he was sure he could handle whatever he could throw at him

Boy, all this because he was born with the God's eraser? Jeez, you guys need to calm down

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Verite @DBZ7 @Lizzy @york @The Silver Paladin
images

If it had been Izayoi's intent to try and intimidate Jason or harm him, it failed all across the board. Pulling back he'd swiftly snap his wrist back into it's proper placement. He'd been ordered to attack Izayoi on Herbert's call but now he had a reason to dislike the brat. He thought he could try to hurt Jason and get away with it? God or no God, Jason didn't believe in such things. He'd take Izayoi down a notch if it was the last thing he'd do. Reaching for his machete, he paused as he noticed Yuna standing nearby.

Even if he did mutilate Izayoi then the child would have been in close enough proximity to hear and see every sound of bones cracking and flesh being shredded. Hence, he merely tilted his head at Izayoi's threat and turned his back to him as Herbert once more scoffed as the flattering came in.

"Your flattery may work on others but I'm much more than a fool simply looking for idle praise. I'll admit it's somewhat interesting to hear comments of a different nature on my research. But there's a time and place and now's not the time nor do I have the inclination to hear of it at the moment. As for my notes? Well, let's just say that the information on my Reagent is strictly confidential. I don't just hand out the secrets to life and death on a whim."

He'd spare a glance towards Jason and how the sight of the child nearby seemed to stay the zombie's hand. Good. Meant he could save more of his Reagent for another time.
Hazama was quite upset that his kick seemed largely ineffective. Everything seemed to be ineffective at getting a response from Jason pain-wise, but that didn't make it any less obnoxious. He was definitely of the mind to use some of his real weapon to take Jason down, permanently. However, the Witch's threat stayed in his mind, and so the snake wouldn't bare its fangs...for now.

"Oh, yes, I suppose you're right. It seems we both just need to try harder, Mister West. Children who don't watch their toys often end up with them missing, or broken, you know?"

With nothing more than that, Hazama turned away, wanting nothing more to do with the cat child. He'd let the others handle that abomination.

And it was convenient that they'd fight among themselves. If everyone died, would he win by default? That'd be interesting, and probably the best way to win.

Yuna, in the meantime, was a bit put-off by the sudden violence.

tumblr_inline_ndv7citOQd1r79yns.png

"Ah, wait, guys! We don't need to fight each other, right? The Witch is the enemy, not each other!"

She got out her phone in case it escalated and she needed to transform, but hopefully it wouldn't go any further than it already had, right?

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @BarrenThin @DapperDogman @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7
jason_voorhees___a_portrait_by_skorpiusdeviant-d5k1vxw.jpg

Jason was a strange creature. Even in life he possessed incredible durability. Being able to otherwise shrug off being stabbed in the knee, having a TV smashed onto his head, struck with a hammer, even a noose didn't do much more than briefly hamper him. An axe to the head only served to give the illusion of death.

After being returned to life by a bolt of lightening by the same man who killed him as a young child, Jason's sense of pain dulled. He could be shot, stabbed, set on fire, electrocuted and while his body would move to seemingly simulate the act of pain, Jason himself had a hard time feeling much of anything.

But during his bout with Freddy Krueger, Jason's body was damaged to such a degree that he collapsed into Crystal Lake. So even the seemingly unstoppable zombie had his limits. He just had to kill Hazama before the other man forced Voorhees to come to terms with those limits.

At the mention of Yuna to cease the fighting however, Jason nodded in her direction. As much as he loathed Hazama, it seemed that their fight would have to be put on hold, for now.

@Kaykay @DBZ7 @Verite @The Silver Paladin @Lizzy

Un5_zpstuxkrudb.png

"It's not a trap if you know it's a trap! Besides...a trap is just another thing to overcome!"

With that Undyne would try to look around at anything that would point her in the right direction of the basement.

Un2_zpsdbtiqdov.png

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_inline_n9remqVBPs1rmfe7f.png

"I guess I am since you want to swim free..."

Cue Morgan holding Sakutarou close to her chest for comfort.

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies

lW3rNIh.png
Heather didn't have much to say, as everything just went on around her. She didn't really need to say much, she just watched as everyone talked and fixed things. When she finally noticed that the lift would only go down, she paused for a second. "Guys? Do we go down or stay up?" Heather wanted to GO DOWN, since nothing else here would do them any good.

@Bomb @Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk
tumblr_inline_navtwyVB6N1sfvecc.jpg

"Right, let's continue on then," Robin muttered as he stepped onto the lift with the others.

@Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @Bomb @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™
Surprisingly enough, the child seemed to understand what Chrom was saying to her. She wasn't quite aware she was broken.. But with how she felt, it wasn't a surprise. So, she gave another small nod, also surprisingly taking Chrom's hand and climbing back to her feet. Henry's words also seemed to get to the little girl, and, while she found herself horrified by the idea of innocents dying(and admittedly a little scared by Henry's mention of being a 'psychopath'), she didn't retreat or try to hide at all. Just seemed a little hesitant, and still more than a little heartbroken and scared.

The child glanced at plutia, too, but that was probably as much acknowledgement as she'd get for now without asking a question or saying more to her. Deedee was clearly not talkative, nor was she a social butterfly.

She also would probably need encouragement to go on the lift, because she seemed scared of it. Either that or they'd have to pull a shanghai, lead her, or carry her.

@Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Atomyk @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Mari @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Mari
tumblr_inline_nsupjdSckF1re9spw_540.png

"Don't worry... I'll help youuuuu~~" Plutia then picked Deedee up, carrying her on her front side.

As all of you would go down the lift, there was a room that was lit up.

Through the door (which is not locked), one can see this scene.

5ptXM2X.png

@Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gummi Bunnies

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
DIO generously offered Chrono a quick nod before turning his full attention towards the Warrior of Heaven. He gave a nod and his usual, knowing grin.
"And I, DIO, know how important you are as well, Yuna." He replied, his words flowing out smoothly as DIO thought of his plans and his book.

DIO did not even notice the brat speaking to him, but definitely noticed Pucci and the large, masked man deliver a tag team assault on the insect.

BZTiQB6.png

He cackled and bellowed with laughter as Pucci lectured the worm on his blasphemy.
"My friend! How much you have matured since your youth!"

DIO then turned to the blue-haired girl and patted Yuna's shoulder once before moving past her.
"I assure you, there is a Heaven, and within it, the one God." He smirked knowingly, the boy already gone from his mind.
@Verite @Kaykay @DapperDogman @Lizzy @TheSpringwoodSlasher
Lucina wasn't sure she liked this DIO man much, there was just something about him...

Lucina's hand Parallel Falchion's hilt tightly and she narrowed her eyes at both Herbert and Pucci.

images

"Let him believe what he wants. Not everyone believes in one God." She said to Pucci.

"And as for you, sir...you're not very tolerable yourself." She said in a low tone, deciding to defend Izayoi for the fact that so far out of the group she's with he was the only one she trusted.

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Kaykay @BarrenThin @DapperDogman @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7
Izayoi quirks a brow as Pucci grips him, bringing his head down and pushing him back, he wipes his nose slightly "I nearly felt that" he mutters, before slamming his fist into the male's stomach with blinding speed
All at once Pucci would feel himself detatch from Whitesnake, only for a matter of seconds, but it certainly happened
"I thought I had met a like-minded individual, such a shame I was wrong" he mutters, giving the male a passing wave "I assure you, there is likely a great god above all, but below him are gods of lesser things, like water, air, things of that nature"

And then Jason tried his luck

Jason's hand would be caught in a near vice like grip "Try to lay a hand on me again, you won't get it back" he says simply, twisting to past the point of snapping, leaving the hand on the wrong way
He didn't even turn toward Jason as he did it, and he hardly seemed like he cared about what he'd done
"I've no issues with science, I quite enjoy it myself, and I'll say it's remarkable what you've done with corpses, I'm quite interested in reading your research notes, if I'm honest..."
"But there's no way of denying the existance of gods. Not for me...I've already fought one"

"DIO, you want to give it a go? I mean, since we're all trying to kill me, surely you'd be interested, yes? I'm curious what power you hold"

He places a hand on Lucina's shoulder and gives her a reassuring smile "I'll be fine, trust me. I appreciate the concern though...Remember, I'm here to make sure you're safe, not the other way around" he moves her aside and looks to DIO expectantly, awaiting an answer to his question, while he doubted the man would want a fight, he was sure he could handle whatever he could throw at him​

Yuna, in the meantime, was a bit put-off by the sudden violence.

tumblr_inline_ndv7citOQd1r79yns.png

"Ah, wait, guys! We don't need to fight each other, right? The Witch is the enemy, not each other!"

She got out her phone in case it escalated and she needed to transform, but hopefully it wouldn't go any further than it already had, right?

@Verite @The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @BarrenThin @DapperDogman @Archmage Jeremiah @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DBZ7
Pucci closed his eyes for a moment, as though taking in the compliment DIO had given him. Had he really matured after all this time? The first, and last time the two of them they had met, Pucci was but just a young man. Just barely fifteen years old at the time. By now, the man had lived twice that lifetime, and a little over that, having just turned around thirty nine years of age. He was almost reaching forty. And yet, even after all this time, had he changed?

Well, perhaps that didn't matter. If DIO said so, then it must be so.

Still, now wasn't the time to go reminiscing his life at the moment.

iBPCJZe.png

Looking upon Lucina, Pucci gave the young woman a look. One could almost describe it as passive-aggressive, but the aggressiveness in turn could be described as rather tame. "Condescending" was too strong of a word in any case. Still, it was something alright.

"Lack of belief does not undermine the presence of the Lord high above, child, nor does it undermine the certainty that he exists," he spoke, looking down upon the sword-wielding woman, "Even if others do not believe him, he watches them all from Heaven. And--"

And then he was interrupted. Again.

A Stand was the spiritual manifestation of one's... well, spirit. To detach it would be akin to separating one's soul from their body, more notably if the Stand was out of sight and out of mind at the moment. In short, death. But even so. That was just something that would require an attack on the level of astral destruction, or something to that degree.

Either way.

QojVPDx.png

With transluminal reaction speeds, Whitesnake appeared from Pucci's body and blocked Izayoi's sudden assault. Blinding speed was nothing to a Stand user like him, but strength was still strength. Even so, it was just lucky that everyone was weakened to a fraction of their power. Despite this, Pucci would skid back several feet from the impact, but with the guard he put up, the damage was reduced greatly from what it could have been, at the very least.

Still, an attack was still an attack. But perhaps what angered him more was the declaration that there were gods below one greater god, and what was more, that this brat decided to challenge DIO. Such insolence had to be...!

Cb9lE2T.png

"Tch."

Quite a spirit he had. Pucci was ready to put the youth in his place, stepping forward, before Yuna's voice would cause him pause. With a deep breath, Pucci stepped back, looking at the girl.

"... You are right. If there is one that will judge him, it will be the Lord himself," the priest said with a breath, "Thank you, young warrior. You are wise beyond your years. I almost acted out of a personal vendetta rather than in the interest of defending God's name."

Still, he gave DIO a look, wondering what the man's move would be. He said that he would leave it up to God to judge someone like Izayoi... but to Pucci, DIO was a God. He would be fit to judge those...

@DBZ7 @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @DapperDogman @The Silver Paladin @Lizzy

Kyle found Robin asking for the duct tape to be a tad odd, but he shrugged and obliged anyway. Wasn't like it really mattered to him anyway. He then joined the others on the lift in silence, waiting until it stopped before he boldly led the way. And if there are more bodies waiting? I think it'll be time I hightail it out of here.

Though, if Kyle was being honest, he imagined his curiosity would get the better of him in that situation. Regardless, he was the first to open the door and the first to see the unsettling scene before them. Kyle's eyes went wide in surprise and he reached for a holstered gun that simply wasn't there. Five years later, and it was still a force of habit. Wincing, the ex-detective instead raised his hands up in front of him in a non-threatening manner.

KDrRj0M.gif

"The hell is going on here?" he asked.

@Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Bomb @Shattered♦Secrets™

"Don't worry... I'll help youuuuu~~" Plutia then picked Deedee up, carrying her on her front side.

5ptXM2X.png

@Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_inline_navtx2ebAK1sfvecc.jpg

"Well, I only have to see you for one second, and I already despise your guts," Robin growled as he stepped off the lift, glaring at the woman carrying the small rifle. His eyes glanced to Erika for a moment and he nodded to her, as if to signal that everything would be alright, before returning his view to the woman with the gun, "How about dropping the gun, miss? I'd rather not have to acquaint you with the other end of it..."

@Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @Bomb @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gummi Bunnies

Kyle found Robin asking for the duct tape to be a tad odd, but he shrugged and obliged anyway. Wasn't like it really mattered to him anyway. He then joined the others on the lift in silence, waiting until it stopped before he boldly led the way. And if there are more bodies waiting? I think it'll be time I hightail it out of here.

Though, if Kyle was being honest, he imagined his curiosity would get the better of him in that situation. Regardless, he was the first to open the door and the first to see the unsettling scene before them. Kyle's eyes went wide in surprise and he reached for a holstered gun that simply wasn't there. Five years later, and it was still a force of habit. Wincing, the ex-detective instead raised his hands up in front of him in a non-threatening manner.

KDrRj0M.gif

@Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Bomb @Shattered♦Secrets™

"Simple, my partner is being threatened. Now then, I suggest you all be ready..."

1365914427170.gif

Upon hearing the suggestion that Beatrice wasn't the mastermind of this game Gilgamesh could only erupt in laughter for a second before saying "It's Fiamma all over again! The big bad is just an insect for a better Mastermind!". Then after a second the laughing ceased and he continued calmly "So. The host of this game is becoming too much to handle, and our aid is required to stop it? Do you currently have a plan as to how to do that?". He didn't bother in asking about Erika quite yet, he could only assume that she was either already involved in this plan or that part of the plan would involve finding her.

Meanwhile Iskander was pondering this over and simply stated "So. If this is a Game Board then it had to be designed beforehand correct? Usually when games are made they are tested beforehand... So unless if we're the test run is there anyone else we can seek out with past experience?".

@Gummi Bunnies

"So far we've been trying to figure out the possible whereabouts of Bernkastel, but that doesn't seem to be getting us much progress. We can't really do much interaction with the Gameboard that's used for the current Witch's Game, or rather Murder Game, without alerting Bernkastel that we're working against her. Other than the fact that we may have to go along and check on Ange with her task on finding the other eliminated player, Mark, the only course of probable action to advance with our efforts is to investigate certain areas of interest within the Metaworld. But even then, I don't think we can advance to the Metaworld at this moment... as our Creator Witch is too busy dozing off or getting drunk..."

So much for a so-called "Creator Witch," but it seemed like they only had one possible task at the moment, and that was to assist Ange with finding Mark.

latest

"I suppose Gilgamesh and Iskander can handle this task on their OWN. The amount of demonic cats in the area that Ange should be in isn't as drastic as in the deepest depths of OBLIVION," Dlanor sighed as she pulled out two small blue crystals and held it out to the two of them,"Use these to instantly warp over to where Ange IS. These Kakeras will be your main method of TRANSPORTATION."

Well, looks like they had their work cut out for them.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai

5ptXM2X.png

Sarah Connor always had her weapons, or at least one of them, ready just in case. When they came upon this scene, her first thought was to make sure the one with the gun wasn't threatening her and the group she was with. Once that was confirmed not to be the case, she then pointed her weapon in hand at the armed woman.

tumblr_nvagreGitZ1up42jgo2_500.gif

She didn't say a word, though. She figured that the people she was with would take care of the negotiating, while she would take care of the show of force.

@Bomb @Hospes @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gummi Bunnies

Un1_zpsqwxmp1wy.png

"Hiya, kid!"

Un13_zps3yd5m5td.png

...Let's check it out!"

@Gummi Bunnies

Un5_zpstuxkrudb.png

Un2_zpsdbtiqdov.png

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_inline_n9remqVBPs1rmfe7f.png

"I guess I am since you want to swim free..."

Cue Morgan holding Sakutarou close to her chest for comfort.

@Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies
That would be the case, buuuuut there wasn't any basement to the Kuwadorian mansion. Guess it was somewhere else? Well, there was still that master bedroom to check, since there were some of them handling things over at the dining room.
Gordon would listen to Lion talk, giving a quick nod. He turned back to the girl, giving her a quick smile and a pat on the head as he rose to his feet to look around the room. If what this blonde haired woman-- whom seems to be called Lion-- says, apparently there seems to be a family gone missing here, with this Maria individual being the culprit. Gordon was never the investigative type, but ever since Mossman and everything else that has happened to him, he may as well be fucking Inspector Gadget.

Well, now atleast he knows what he is doing-- Gordon drew his crowbar and adjusted his glasses. The man began walking about the dining room, surveying anything that could lead to them finding Maria-san and possible any other family members.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Cromartie Sarkissian @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi
The dining room didn't have much pointers in the first place towards the Ushiromiya family's whereabouts, though, by just simply looking away, the young girl somehow disappeared from sight.

"Tch... what... was..."

Lion gagged in pain as a rusted pair of scissors were stabbed into their abdomen, leaning against one of the chairs to keep themself from falling over. That was... unsettling. A little girl disappearing and one of them being stabbed by a pair of scissors.

5ptXM2X.png

KDrRj0M.gif

"Well, I only have to see you for one second, and I already despise your guts," Robin growled as he stepped off the lift, glaring at the woman carrying the small rifle. His eyes glanced to Erika for a moment and he nodded to her, as if to signal that everything would be alright, before returning his view to the woman with the gun, "How about dropping the gun, miss? I'd rather not have to acquaint you with the other end of it..."

@Hospes @Mari @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @Bomb @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gummi Bunnies
Sarah Connor always had her weapons, or at least one of them, ready just in case. When they came upon this scene, her first thought was to make sure the one with the gun wasn't threatening her and the group she was with. Once that was confirmed not to be the case, she then pointed her weapon in hand at the armed woman.

She didn't say a word, though. She figured that the people she was with would take care of the negotiating, while she would take care of the show of force.

@Bomb @Hospes @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gummi Bunnies

"O-Oh... this is probably a bad time to see me like this..." Erika nervously laughed as she was held at gunpoint, a single sweatdrop going down the side of her face. Well, at least Robin was around to give her that sign of reassurance that things were going to be fine... Though, if she didn't run into this blasted woman in the warehouse, things should've been fine much earlier.

@Bomb @Hospes @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Mari

• Love
Reactions: Justin

KDrRj0M.gif

"Simple, my partner is being threatened. Now then, I suggest you all be ready..."

"O-Oh... this is probably a bad time to see me like this..." Erika nervously laughed as she was held at gunpoint, a single sweatdrop going down the side of her face. Well, at least Robin was around to give her that sign of reassurance that things were going to be fine... Though, if she didn't run into this blasted woman in the warehouse, things should've been fine much earlier.

@Bomb @Hospes @Crimson Spartan @Hazel-rah @The Tactician @Atomyk @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Mari

latest

"Hmph. Say all you want. Though if you were all to move closer, I won't hesitate to shoot. Oh, and you may call me Kyrie." Kyrie said, still holding Erika at gunpoint.

tumblr_inline_nf7w36gWez1re9spw.png

"Ummm... what do we do now?"

5ptXM2X.png

KDrRj0M.gif

lW3rNIh.png
When Heather saw the lady holding the gun and another lady... she just about had it with these people. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW!"
fuck-megan-fox-lies-love-gif-friends-angry.gif

All Heather wanted to do was smack the bitch right about now.
large.gif

"What the hell is going on, and I mean I want to know every fucking detail... like by yesterday." She was so over this crap, she wanted to punch this chick in the face and kill Beatrice right at this moment in time.
latest

"Hmph. Say all you want. Though if you were all to move closer, I won't hesitate to shoot. Oh, and you may call me Kyrie." Kyrie said, still holding Erika at gunpoint.

tumblr_inline_nf7w36gWez1re9spw.png

"Ummm... what do we do now?"

"Bitch, don't test me. I will make your ears bleed right about now. Let that girl go." Heather held up her violin, ready to play a song that would fuck that lady's ears up for days.

That would be the case, buuuuut there wasn't any basement to the Kuwadorian mansion. Guess it was somewhere else? Well, there was still that master bedroom to check, since there were some of them handling things over at the dining room.

The dining room didn't have much pointers in the first place towards the Ushiromiya family's whereabouts, though, by just simply looking away, the young girl somehow disappeared from sight.

"Tch... what... was..."

Lion gagged in pain as a rusted pair of scissors were stabbed into their abdomen, leaning against one of the chairs to keep themself from falling over. That was... unsettling. A little girl disappearing and one of them being stabbed by a pair of scissors.

Gordon would sense movement behind him, immediatly turning around with his crowbar ready, his normally emotionless face soon became one of worry. Dropping his crowbar to the ground with a distinctive *CLANG*, Freeman would rush to Lions side, helping her get stable in the chair. Gordon would look close and examine the wound-- a pair of scissors lodged within the abdomen. It may have pierced an organ, but theres no way to tell from this perspective. The lack of medkits was not convenient. Gordon would look at Lion and give her a determined nod, as the doctor tried to figure out how the hell to prevent her from dying.

Gordon wasn't that kind of doctor, and this was looking bad. The scissors looked rusted, too. In an instant, Gordon would grab a nearby clean cloth and begin applying pressure to the stab wound.

@Gummie Bunnies @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Cromartie Sarkissian @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi

Status
Not open for further replies.