Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

===

By sheer luck, the walkie talkie radio that they were working on seemed to be feeding on a signal in no time pronto. Whoever had the second walkie talkie, it didn't really matter, this was their one chance at getting into contact with someone that would help them with this strange situation, but alas, it wasn't going to be that easy.

A loud chiming noise echoed throughout the mansion, no matter where you may be. The grandfather clock that remained in the entry hall of the mansion was letting out the noise of bells ringing, signaling that it was noontime.

Or more appropriately, it was time to meet the Golden Witch.

With twelve rings going out, your vision was soon consumed by the radiant light of golden butterflies.

===

A single voice called out to your conscience, interrupting your train of thought almost instantly.

"My my... so these are my humble guests? How about you all open your eyes and awaken from your unconscious states?"

A whole new location became known to you... and to be honest, it was almost like the rose garden in front of the Rokkenjima mansion that all of you became acquainted with for majority of the morning. All of the roses gave off a heavenly and almost magical glow of gold. The sky was a swirl and mixture of purple.

To the surprise of everyone present, the same lady from the portrait in the entry hall, the same lady referred to in the Witch's Epitaph, the same lady said to be the new owner of the island estate that all of you were mysteriously taken to...

This woman was no doubt the Golden Witch Beatrice.

pHbV1AZ.jpg

"Nice to see you are all well... besides the man that happened to take a taste of my cooking and became sickly. I hope you've enjoyed your stay so far~ By that, I mean with how I set up that puzzle in the dining room, the great delicacies in the kitchen, the wonderful gossip in the library, and the little company I had in the living room. Aren't I a wonderfully hospitable hostess?"

Beatrice was quite full of herself, and her descriptions of what occurred in the mansion were the complete opposite from what the many of you experienced.

"Huh? Oh right, I almost forgot to explain all about the entertaining game I have prepared for the likes of my guests. Allow me to explain the basics of it here, so don't you dare fall asleep. I'll ensure that that won't happen, since it'll be a fun game after all."

Sitting back on her seat at the garden pavilion, the Golden Witch began to speak of her Game with a noticeable smirk on her face.

WiCL8Zp.png

"If you didn't read up on the letter I've sent you, you're effectively a player in this Witch's Game, and that particular Golden Witch being me. Feel free to refer to me as Lady Beatrice, if you will. It's a sign of respect towards your hostess, and I wouldn't want to catch anyone being disrespectful. Hm? Moving towards the Game itself, it's relatively simple. With my magic and the help of my specifically chosen Maestro, one of you will be prompted to kill another. A karma point system will be used, and everyone will have to determine the killer for each murder done to receive a single karma point. Vote the wrong individual or individuals up, and that point will be going towards me. Simple, don't you agree? In other words..."

klsJfrS.png

"... this will be my variant of the well-acclaimed Murder Game!"

As a real Witch would, Beatrice let out a wicked fit of laughter upon unveiling the true nature of the Witch's Game they were practically being forced to play. This certainly wasn't going to end that well...

tumblr_inline_mv951m8OPP1rfjfkn.png

"So what's the point of bringing all of you to this specific location at this time? I can tell that the likes of my guests are deeply confused by this, I can tell from your faces," Beatrice immediately stopped laughing and looked mildly curious like a child,"I wanted to have a little fun with my guests, my players. Just before the bad bad stuff like the killing and the accusing would happen~ See, this is my realm, the Golden Land. Rest assured that no murder will be happening in this place... but I can't guarantee that once I send you back to the mansion. To cut to the chase, I'll like to impose a treasure hunt for you, my guests, to play."

Wanting to let this all settle into the minds of her guests and players, the Witch took that time to let out a smoke from her pipe.

tumblr_inline_mv92ktJDTE1rfjfkn.png

"I expect to see a red cloth, a candy wrapper, a wedding ring, and a butterfly wing by the end of two hours. While time may not exist here, I'll just leave a little representation of a clock here to give you the reference of that time limit."

With a wave of her hands, golden butterflies swirled around and conjured up a floating clock that showed the current time. They all had two hours to do this treasure hunt game, and who knows what would happen if they didn't finish it in time?

The group would realize that they weren't the only ones thrown here. It appeared that the mysterious cloaked man from the library, Robin, had been dragged here as well, but unlike the guests, he was magically confined to stay in their starting place, the pavilion. There was no sign of Ange, Shannon, Piper,and Li anywhere in the Golden Land.

"Now, why are my guests standing around like a bunch of dumbfounded fools? The clock's a-ticking~ If I were you... I would find those items before the time runs out. Heheheheheee..."

Rose Garden
Pavilion
Kakera Garden
Forest

OOC Note: Tag me for the Rose Garden and the Pavilion (also tag @The Tactician if you're going to interact with Robin), tag @The Silver Paladin for the Kakera Garden, and tag @Bomb for the Forest.

~Cast List~
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni)
@Bomb as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) & Teemo(League of Legends)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?)
@C.T. as Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Fate/Zero)
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window)
@BarrenThin as HK-47 (Star Wars)
@The Tactician as Morgan Tact (Fire Emblem/Murder Series)
@Crimson Spartan as Henry & Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@CCC Kouhai as Aya Drevis (Mad Father)
@Mighty Roman as Shazam (DC Comics)
@The Silver Paladin as Leah Cain (Diablo) & Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2)
@coralprime as Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins)
@Verite as Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Gordon Freeman (Half Life)
@Melon as Hermaeus Mora (The Elder Scrolls)
@Hospes as Deedee/Teresa Agnes (The Kill Order)
@Ozzie Chanter as Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead/Murder Series) & Veronica Sawyer (Heathers)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@Jeremi as Undyne (Undertale) & Zombina (Monster Musume)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Majin/Fat Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
@Kaykay as Yuki Yuna (Yuki Yana Is A Hero) & Yuki Terumi/Hazama (BlazBlue)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ilona (Murder Series/OC)
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero)
@FireDrake150 as Sorey & Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Heather Gray (OC)
@Forrest as Mark (The Kill Order)
@Krieg as General Grievous (Star Wars)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Mettaton (Undertale)
@Unagi as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Salsacookies as Yellow Guy (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared)
@Mari as Sarah Connor (Terminator Genisys)
@Wedge Antilles as Jamie Madrox (X-Men)
@Lizzy as Lucina (Fire Emblem)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Bo Broski (OC)​

Io and Leah looked at Morgan. "Shall we go to the Kakera Garden?" Io asked. She held out her hand to Morgan.

Leah looked at Beatrice. "Did you choose us all for specific reasons? Or were we completely random choices?"

@anybody at all @The Tactician

While most of the others were either flipping their shit, or bracing for the worst, Mettaton looked absolutely giddy about the whole thing. "Oohoo!~ A Murder Game?~" he started with joyous laughter, "Humans sure know how to entertain! Drama, comedy, romance, mystery, and best of all; violence!~" Mettaton finished with a strange groan, the robot visibly trembling at the thought of all these ideas combined.

9e8.gif

"Mettaton gladly accepts your challenge, witch!~ This game is as good as won!"
He ran off into the rose garden, following the diary's clues closely while he murmured to himself, "Oh, my fans will eat. this. up!~"

@Gummi Bunnies
@RoseGarden

The Rose Garden appeared to be filled with plenty more of those golden roses. No wonder this place was called to be the Golden Land and that Beatrice was it's Golden Witch. Nevertheless, it was just roses and roses everywhere, there wasn't going to be any "sick roses" like the diary entry foretold. Instead, there was a pair of cute little lion ears popping out from the rose bushes. Care to investigate that?

@Archmage Jeremiah

Well, this was a lot to take in.

Let's start from the beginning.

The self-proclaimed Golden Witch, Lady Beatrice herself, appeared. At a time like this, where his power was gone, Pucci decided to blend in with the others and remain inconspicuous. Whitesnake would be able to take care of everything, easily. Then again... even if he had his Stand with him... there was something off about that woman. Something that made him pause. An aura of something he could not describe. It was not unlike the aura of that man from before, but he would not be swayed by such an aura.

For a witch was a witch, and a witch was one that must be dealt with. But for now, he'd have to deal with it for now...

Pucci would raise an eyebrow at the rest of her words. Murder Game? Was this another one of this witch's shenanigans? Of course. Now, every doubt from his mind was purged. This place was a place of evil. A place that needed to be erased. But he had to be smart about this. One wrong move, and he might become a victim to this witch's magic.

For now, he'd play this sick game of hers, and see just how far she'd intend to go.

"Yes, I do," Pucci replied to Yuna, taking out the wrapper from the candy he had earlier, "Far be it from me to litter, even in a sinister place like this. However, I believe... This might not be exactly what that Golden Witch meant. Just in case, I suppose we should investigate this place and do as she wishes..." He spoke, holding his chin in thought.

"Yuna... There is something that interests me about the Pavilion. Perhaps we should start there," he suggested, turning around and making his way over to the Pavilion.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Kaykay @Pavilion peeps or something
Oh hey, the Pavilion was their starting place, so no required traveling here. The Golden Witch simply sat back on her seat, blowing a few smokes out of her pipe.

tumblr_inline_mv99oasJAp1rfjfkn.png

"So, are any of you going to go on with that treasure hunt I mentioned or not? Unless you wish to speak with me personally, now's the time. Just keep in mind that you're on a time limit with the search."

If Beatrice had expected that to actually work.. Well, she was very wrong. Deedee just seemed horrified by how the witch was petting her head, and simply cried more in silence as opposed to anything else.

@Gummi Bunnies @Pavillion​
tumblr_inline_ndv7amRUsl1r79yns.png

"That's true...and alright, let's look around here!" she decided, as they were apparently already at the Pavilion. "Excuse me ma'am," she asked politely, even if she had taken a disliking to the witch, "Are any of the items around here?"

tumblr_inline_ndv7citOQd1r79yns.png

"Ah! Deedee, don't worry! We'll play the game, and we'll have fun, and we'll be safe! Okay?"

t3TbsSN.png

Chapter One

Aya had dozed off as her eyes were consumed by the radiant light of golden butterflies, giving off a strange warmness within her chest as she slowly came back to her conscious state. Her eardrums had been ringing as she got up from the ground to see the new surrounding. Soon, Aya realized that they were out of the building.

The garden stung a sense of familiarity as the one back in the Drevis mansion had a beautiful garden as well; however, this one only seemed to produce golden roses. Aya gently shuddered as she heard the Golden Witch's voice. The reason that she was stuck here was over some sort of "game" and to entertain this... woman? Aya was only eleven years old, and she had always played games with her mother and father, but this type of game was something much more complicated... it involved a sense of risk and death.

A heavy sigh would be heard from the child as she frowned, whispering softly under her breath, "Father, I'll try my best to go back home..." With that Aya attempted to walk towards the woman named Beatrice in the Pavilion only to see Jason charge at the Witch. She immediately backed off and winced at the idea of someone as huge as him hit a woman. Though, there was something inside her that burned with the courage to stop the male from harming the Witch... Quickly, Aya's little feet ran towards the two, getting in between them as she prepared any incoming hit from this "monster."

"H-He can't be that bad..." Aya thought to herself, "He didn't harm me the last time, and this man even patted my head to make sure I was well!"

"S-STOP!" The little girl screamed towards Jason. "This won't end well if we resort to violence!"

@GummiBunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Pavilion peeps

t3TbsSN.png
Jason watched as his punch seemed like it was going to hit home, only for Beatrice to vanish into those butterflies from earlier. Tilting his head at just how this was possible, he'd hear her voice behind him, taunting him. Just like Hazama, Freddy, and all the others before them. Well, no more. If she wanted to taunt him then it'd be her last living act before he disemboweled her with his bare hands. Reaching for the shard he had kept on his person for this occasion alone, he'd catch West approaching out of the corner of his eye and with a swift backhand knocked the doctor onto his rear. He wouldn't be injected before he could finish this.

But before he could follow through on his intent to drive the shard right through the witch's wicked heart, his arm stopped once again mid-swing as he heard a small voice cry out to him. But where was it coming from? He couldn't see anybody nearby and it didn't sound like West.

tumblr_mm1wiiCPSQ1rrwjo5o2_400.gif

Oh. It was the little girl he had bumped into earlier on accident. It was good to know that she was alright at least. Aside from the pat on the head, there really wasn't much for him to do to otherwise make sure he hadn't injured her. But now here she was trying to stop him from killing someone who seemed to deserve it all too much.

Now, Jason had no problem with slaughtering his victims in front of children. But he had made it abundantly clear that after his death at the hands of Tommy Jarvis and his resurrection, children were no longer to be on his list of targets. But something felt different about this child in particular. That she would have been impacted far more negatively if he had continued to try and murder Beatrice, however useless it may have been. So as Jason's massive frame shuddered with a frustrated breath he'd lower the shard to show to Aya that he no longer had any intention to harm Beatrice. At least while she was nearby.

West for his part was still recovering from having been bowled over by Jason, monster strength or not. Readjusting his glasses, he rose up and jabbed his syringe right into Jason's neck while he was distracted with Aya. Wiping at the blood trailing from his nose, he glanced down at the child and then back up to Jason.

"Seems every monster has a weakness, even undead serial killers. Yours is not beauty, or anything of that sort. But children are enough to make you pause, how quaint. But enough of this tomfoolery. You heard the witch. We've little time to be messing around. Come along then, Jason. I need to make Zombina is secure before we head off to the Pavilion."

Immensely angered at Herbert injecting him with yet another shot of that green liquid, he glanced down at Aya and if she looked hard enough, she'd be able to see Jason's one remaining eye staring back at her with it's hazel color. His body was fighting to follow the order that West had given him. But he wouldn't abandon this child. So, with a subtle nod of his head he motioned for Aya to follow him and West if she so desired.

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @CCC Kouhai @Jeremi

5.png

"Well, well. Nice try, Jazzy." Hazama gave the murderer a friendly, sarcastic pat on the back. It was possible to mistake it for a truly friendly gesture were it not for a rather disturbing aura he gave off. The poor murderer had failed at every attempt he had made this whole time. Pitiful, really, and Hazama would gladly point it out to him. But not just directly. That'd be no fun. Instead, he treated the scary monster, the serial killer, as a little child who'd failed his first grade spelling test. To make things even better, that Herbert person did something to further his control on Jason, presumably. It wasn't so interesting so as to burst out laughing, but anyone close by might've felt something sinister in the air...

And if it wasn't that child little Jazzy bumped into earlier. How cute, she'd developed a crush on the monster. After patting Jason on the back, he leaned down towards the 11 year-old girl.

"Oh? Sorry to break it to you, but it seems violence is all he knows. But no worries! You can sit back, relax, and watch him, hoping that this 'mysterious, kind,' masked man doesn't hurt anyone. Maybe he'll even, oh, I don't know, come to appreciate you stopping him too! And then one day, he'll take off the mask, stop the violence, the killing, and live happily. Ever. After. Wouldn't that be wonderful? Wouldn't that be such a happy ending?

Well, it's not happening! Just take a look at him! He's built for violence! It's what he lives for! He's given up like a whipped dog for now, but he can't fight his nature. But, don't take my word for it. Just keep watching him yourself. I'll be looking forward to it..."

@Verite @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @CCC Kouhai @Pavilion

@Forest

forest_p3bn_zpsm3tkluxm.png

It's quite dark and quiet in the forest. When'd it turn night?

As you continue to walk down the forest path in search for the items, you would hear some rustling and see some small red lights coming from a nearby bush.

Whatever it is, that is usually a signal that shit is gonna go down.​

Really, Mr. Narrator? Jamie Madrox had to put up with Shooter McGavin in the living room for two days, and now you have to post the word "shit"? Do you east pieces of shit for breakfast too, Mr. GM?

<BEGIN SCENE>

tumblr_ly9u1n5snz1qcm0i5o1_r1_250.jpg

Jamie noticed the rustling. His normal plan of action would be to let a toughie like Guido check it out, or even M. Failing that, he'd summon a dupe to take a looksy. Having none of those options available, he carefully took a peek to see what was up with the rustling and the dopey red lights.

"Peek a boo, I see you..."

@Bomb

• Love
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Justin and Mari

The Rose Garden appeared to be filled with plenty more of those golden roses. No wonder this place was called to be the Golden Land and that Beatrice was it's Golden Witch. Nevertheless, it was just roses and roses everywhere, there wasn't going to be any "sick roses" like the diary entry foretold. Instead, there was a pair of cute little lion ears popping out from the rose bushes. Care to investigate that?

@Archmage Jeremiah
"Hum...golden roses? How peculiar..." he noted, picking one of them for himself and placing it in his glossy hair with a smile. "Fitting for a shining star, such as moi.~" he joked, before laying his eyes upon a yet further peculiar set of ears poking out from the bushes. Mettaton reached his hand out towards them, twiddling them around a bit. "Now, who might be the owner of these adorable ears, hm?~"

@Gummi Bunnies
@RoseGarden

tumblr_inline_mwoxu67WZm1re9spw.png

"Umm... you know... the last time i was in a murder game... lottttttts of people died. Some of them came back... others didn't........ If you make someone kill someone..."

tumblr_inline_mwoxvcg4it1re9spw.png

"Imma be angry...."

"P-p-p-p-p-p-p-Plutia?" Teemo stuttered at Plutia's anger.​
tumblr_inline_mv9c16496s1rfjfkn.png

"Ah, for someone that appears so innocent, you have that nasty temper. Well then, I look forward to see your emotions run wild!"

@Bomb

t3TbsSN.png

Chapter One

Aya had dozed off as her eyes were consumed by the radiant light of golden butterflies, giving off a strange warmness within her chest as she slowly came back to her conscious state. Her eardrums had been ringing as she got up from the ground to see the new surrounding. Soon, Aya realized that they were out of the building.

The garden stung a sense of familiarity as the one back in the Drevis mansion had a beautiful garden as well; however, this one only seemed to produce golden roses. Aya gently shuddered as she heard the Golden Witch's voice. The reason that she was stuck here was over some sort of "game" and to entertain this... woman? Aya was only eleven years old, and she had always played games with her mother and father, but this type of game was something much more complicated... it involved a sense of risk and death.

A heavy sigh would be heard from the child as she frowned, whispering softly under her breath, "Father, I'll try my best to go back home..." With that Aya attempted to walk towards the woman named Beatrice in the Pavilion only to see Jason charge at the Witch. She immediately backed off and winced at the idea of someone as huge as him hit a woman. Though, there was something inside her that burned with the courage to stop the male from harming the Witch... Quickly, Aya's little feet ran towards the two, getting in between them as she prepared any incoming hit from this "monster."

"H-He can't be that bad..." Aya thought to herself, "He didn't harm me the last time, and this man even patted my head to make sure I was well!"

"S-STOP!" The little girl screamed towards Jason. "This won't end well if we resort to violence!"

@GummiBunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Pavilion peeps

t3TbsSN.png
Jason watched as his punch seemed like it was going to hit home, only for Beatrice to vanish into those butterflies from earlier. Tilting his head at just how this was possible, he'd hear her voice behind him, taunting him. Just like Hazama, Freddy, and all the others before them. Well, no more. If she wanted to taunt him then it'd be her last living act before he disemboweled her with his bare hands. Reaching for the shard he had kept on his person for this occasion alone, he'd catch West approaching out of the corner of his eye and with a swift backhand knocked the doctor onto his rear. He wouldn't be injected before he could finish this.

But before he could follow through on his intent to drive the shard right through the witch's wicked heart, his arm stopped once again mid-swing as he heard a small voice cry out to him. But where was it coming from? He couldn't see anybody nearby and it didn't sound like West.

tumblr_mm1wiiCPSQ1rrwjo5o2_400.gif

Oh. It was the little girl he had bumped into earlier on accident. It was good to know that she was alright at least. Aside from the pat on the head, there really wasn't much for him to do to otherwise make sure he hadn't injured her. But now here she was trying to stop him from killing someone who seemed to deserve it all too much.

Now, Jason had no problem with slaughtering his victims in front of children. But he had made it abundantly clear that after his death at the hands of Tommy Jarvis and his resurrection, children were no longer to be on his list of targets. But something felt different about this child in particular. That she would have been impacted far more negatively if he had continued to try and murder Beatrice, however useless it may have been. So as Jason's massive frame shuddered with a frustrated breath he'd lower the shard to show to Aya that he no longer had any intention to harm Beatrice. At least while she was nearby.

West for his part was still recovering from having been bowled over by Jason, monster strength or not. Readjusting his glasses, he rose up and jabbed his syringe right into Jason's neck while he was distracted with Aya. Wiping at the blood trailing from his nose, he glanced down at the child and then back up to Jason.

"Seems every monster has a weakness, even undead serial killers. Yours is not beauty, or anything of that sort. But children are enough to make you pause, how quaint. But enough of this tomfoolery. You heard the witch. We've little time to be messing around. Come along then, Jason. I need to make Zombina is secure before we head off to the Pavilion."

Immensely angered at Herbert injecting him with yet another shot of that green liquid, he glanced down at Aya and if she looked hard enough, she'd be able to see Jason's one remaining eye staring back at her with it's hazel color. His body was fighting to follow the order that West had given him. But he wouldn't abandon this child. So, with a subtle nod of his head he motioned for Aya to follow him and West if she so desired.

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @CCC Kouhai @Jeremi

tumblr_inline_mv92j58ckn1rfjfkn.png

"Ah, I'll thank you in some other way later on, little girl. It's the busy time of the year for this Golden Witch..."

That didn't sound that pleasant at first, since you know that Beatrice wasn't exactly a nice Witch

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @CCC Kouhai
henry__kill_everybody__video_bonus__by_hofftits-d5w9jm2.png

Oh boy Beatrice only seemed to make Henry even happier once she confirmed that there would be blood.

"Well if he hasn't told you who he is yet then I see no reason for me to help you figure out who he is?"

Well Chrom was going to be of no use to helping Beatrice figure out who Robin is.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Lizzy @AnyoneIGuess​
tumblr_inline_mv9bu1M2xC1rfjfkn.png

"If that's your answer, makes me wonder how you'll like having the truth being forcefully ripped out from your lungs for all to hear, does that sound any better?"

Well, Beatrice is the powerful Witch here, so that didn't sound that pleasant to hear or even imagine.

@Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @The Tactician

If Beatrice had expected that to actually work.. Well, she was very wrong. Deedee just seemed horrified by how the witch was petting her head, and simply cried more in silence as opposed to anything else.

@Gummi Bunnies @Pavillion​
tumblr_inline_mv951et2Yr1rfjfkn.png

"Lookie here... does this act of magic reassure you?"

Looks like Beatrice had a soft side for children, despite her twisted and wicked personality. With a wave of her hands, she had her golden butterflies flutter around them, and specifically around Deedee.

@Hospes

"That's true...and alright, let's look around here!" she decided, as they were apparently already at the Pavilion. "Excuse me ma'am," she asked politely, even if she had taken a disliking to the witch, "Are any of the items around here?"

"Ah! Deedee, don't worry! We'll play the game, and we'll have fun, and we'll be safe! Okay?"
tumblr_inline_mv99hjudum1rfjfkn.png

"Does it look like I hold or hide any of the items needed for the treasure hunt? I may be a Witch hosting a Murder Game, but I wouldn't cheat in simple matters such as this. Though, the possibility of my Furniture and acquaintances not finishing the task of placing the items in the right places is there, and I can summon them here for that purpose."

Beatrice didn't seem to be that eccentric as she was moments before, but that was probably because the fact that they were asking her where the items were in this area left her rather disappointed.

@Kaykay @Verite @Pavilion peeps​

Really, Mr. Narrator? Jamie Madrox had to put up with Shooter McGavin in the living room for two days, and now you have to post the word "shit"? Do you east pieces of shit for breakfast too, Mr. GM?

<BEGIN SCENE>

tumblr_ly9u1n5snz1qcm0i5o1_r1_250.jpg

Jamie noticed the rustling. His normal plan of action would be to let a toughie like Guido check it out, or even M. Failing that, he'd summon a dupe to take a looksy. Having none of those options available, he carefully took a peek to see what was up with the rustling and the dopey red lights.

"Peek a boo, I see you..."

@Bomb
JmkUjHk.png

A couple of these kind of demons hopped out of the bush and suddenly started to attack Jamie by attempting to ram him.

Looks like they were angry for some reason, but regardless, it's best to beat them up.

@other forest guys who join in​

"Hum...golden roses? How peculiar..." he noted, picking one of them for himself and placing it in his glossy hair with a smile. "Fitting for a shining star, such as moi.~" he joked, before laying his eyes upon a yet further peculiar set of ears poking out from the bushes. Mettaton reached his hand out towards them, twiddling them around a bit. "Now, who might be the owner of these adorable ears, hm?~"

@Gummi Bunnies
@RoseGarden
latest

"Hiya! Sakutarou's here!"

Oh hey, that same lion costume wearing kid was back, popping out of the rose bush as soon as Mettaton would approach. Makes you wonder how he got here, but besides the point, maybe he knew about the whole treasure hunt going on and might have some pointers.

@Archmage Jeremiah @peeps at the Rose Garden​

"Ah, for someone that appears so innocent, you have that nasty temper. Well then, I look forward to see your emotions run wild!"

@Bomb

"Ah, I'll thank you in some other way later on, little girl. It's the busy time of the year for this Golden Witch..."

That didn't sound that pleasant at first, since you know that Beatrice wasn't exactly a nice Witch

"If that's your answer, makes me wonder how you'll like having the truth being forcefully ripped out from your lungs for all to hear, does that sound any better?"

Well, Beatrice is the powerful Witch here, so that didn't sound that pleasant to hear or even imagine.

Looks like Beatrice had a soft side for children, despite her twisted and wicked personality. With a wave of her hands, she had her golden butterflies flutter around them, and specifically around Deedee.

@Hospes

"Does it look like I hold or hide any of the items needed for the treasure hunt? I may be a Witch hosting a Murder Game, but I wouldn't cheat in simple matters such as this. Though, the possibility of my Furniture and acquaintances not finishing the task of placing the items in the right places is there, and I can summon them here for that purpose."

Beatrice didn't seem to be that eccentric as she was moments before, but that was probably because the fact that they were asking her where the items were in this area left her rather disappointed.

ozGhfJj.png

"Heh heh heh... I'll just hold it in for now then..."

Aya seemed glad that Jason choose not to harm the Witch, but she couldn't smile due to the other male who used her intervention in order to inject Jason and have him under his control. She nodded towards West as she knew Jason wanted her to follow them. While the child caught up to them, Aya asked West several questions, "Sir... Is it true that he is dead? How is that possible?... H-How did he die?" It seemed as if Aya developed a sense of curiosity in finding more about the people who were forced to play this "game" along with her. Maybe they all could work together and actually win a way back home.

"And... why do you inject him?"

5.png

"Well, well. Nice try, Jazzy." Hazama gave the murderer a friendly, sarcastic pat on the back. It was possible to mistake it for a truly friendly gesture were it not for a rather disturbing aura he gave off. The poor murderer had failed at every attempt he had made this whole time. Pitiful, really, and Hazama would gladly point it out to him. But not just directly. That'd be no fun. Instead, he treated the scary monster, the serial killer, as a little child who'd failed his first grade spelling test. To make things even better, that Herbert person did something to further his control on Jason, presumably. It wasn't so interesting so as to burst out laughing, but anyone close by might've felt something sinister in the air...

And if it wasn't that child little Jazzy bumped into earlier. How cute, she'd developed a crush on the monster. After patting Jason on the back, he leaned down towards the 11 year-old girl.

"Oh? Sorry to break it to you, but it seems violence is all he knows. But no worries! You can sit back, relax, and watch him, hoping that this 'mysterious, kind,' masked man doesn't hurt anyone. Maybe he'll even, oh, I don't know, come to appreciate you stopping him too! And then one day, he'll take off the mask, stop the violence, the killing, and live happily. Ever. After. Wouldn't that be wonderful? Wouldn't that be such a happy ending?

Well, it's not happening! Just take a look at him! He's built for violence! It's what he lives for! He's given up like a whipped dog for now, but he can't fight his nature. But, don't take my word for it. Just keep watching him yourself. I'll be looking forward to it..."

Aya slightly became a bit nervous as she had another stranger lean towards her. Something about this guy with green hair made her want to leave Jason and West, but she swallowed her slight fear and decided to continue walking with them. "M-Mister, have you ever heard the saying 'Never judge a book by its cover?'... It's really common for everyone to do that, especially when they're scared of the unknown..." She couldn't believe that she was talking to someone without wanting to run away. Aya knew that her warm feeling of encouragement may have been produced by her late mother watching over her.

With a soft smile, Aya remembered her mother as she continued to talk to the male, "My mother had always said that love and loyalty can always overcome the wicked... People can change, especially with the help of others." However, she felt her back shudder as she could hear the Witch's voice thanking and wanting to "repay" Aya for her act. She choose to ignore this as she shook her head to calm herself down again. "A-Anyways, I believe he can change... If he does harm someone, don't you think there's a reason behind it?..."

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @Verite

@Bomb

@Hospes

tumblr_ng3jy6WfhF1txf342o1_250.png

It was obvious Chrom was not amused by Beatrice.

"If that was an attempt to 'scare' me then you need to try harder." Clearly Beatrice's attempts at intimidating Chrom have failed.

@Gummi Bunnies

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
latest

"Hiya! Sakutarou's here!"

Oh hey, that same lion costume wearing kid was back, popping out of the rose bush as soon as Mettaton would approach. Makes you wonder how he got here, but besides the point, maybe he knew about the whole treasure hunt going on and might have some pointers.

@Archmage Jeremiah @peeps at the Rose Garden​
The boy's sudden appearance caused Mettaton to jump, the robot's surprised gasp being followed up by a fit of sheepish laughter. "D'oh!~ You scared me!" he stated, quickly moving on, "It's a pleasure to meet you at last, Sakutarou! I saw you back in the guest room, but didn't have the time to talk! Are you a part of the event as well?"

@Gummi Bunnies
@RoseGarden

JmkUjHk.png

A couple of these kind of demons hopped out of the bush and suddenly started to attack Jamie by attempting to ram him.

Looks like they were angry for some reason, but regardless, it's best to beat them up.

@other forest guys who join in​

"Well, looks like it's mano a mano. Or mano a whatever the heck you are."

Jamie looked at the demons, and analyzed their attack tendencies. Though he wasn't a trained martial artist by any means, his dupes by experience and various forms of informal training gave him some inherited skills. One of which was gameplanning for situations like this.

Review202%2BMadrox%2Bpanel3.png

Treating the creatures like bulls, he would present an easy target to them, then move out of their path at the last possible moment, then would give them a swift kick to the rear, hopefully careening them into the trees.

@Bomb

• Love
Reactions: Justin and Mari

5.png

Jason's body tensed up as Hazama laid a hand on him, if Herbert hadn't intervened when he did, the shard might have gone in a completely different place. But for now he'd merely shoot a glare filled to the brim with hatred towards the man. He seemed to understand Jason better than he would have liked. He knew what he really was, a killer. With a body count that was nothing to blink at. Even after his resurrection at the hands of Tommy Jarvis, the same man who had killed him as a child, the body count continued to soar up into the hundreds even. But Jason never saw himself in that light. Oh, he knew he killed people. But they were never innocent in his eyes.

They all had committed a sin, whether it be having intercourse or simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time. They were all guilty and they all had to die for it. Just as his mother had to die for merely trying to avenge the son that she thought she had lost oh so many years ago to the depths of Crystal Lake. All because the counselors were too busy making love to notice the mentally disabled and disfigured child that was being picked on by the other children, to the point they forced a bag over his head to 'hide how ugly he was.' Having fled into the woods to live a life away from those who would treat him like a monster and even attempt to kill him without a second thought, Jason bore witness to his mother's decapitation and the end of her own murdering spree.

It was then on that Jason took his mother's decapitated head back with him and picked up her blade. He would continue where she had left off. Nobody would enter Camp Crystal Lake and live to tell about it. For they were all sinners and deserved the fate they got. But while Jason had somewhat of an excuse for being the way he was, although it did not justify his killings one bit, there were people like Hazama who were rotten to the core and didn't feel they needed any kind of excuse to be the way they were. Those same types of people tended to be manipulative just as the dream demon Jason had fought a couple years back. The serial killer by the name of Freddy Krueger who used the appearance of Jason's mother to resurrect the zombie to do killings so that the children of Elm Street would believe Freddy had returned. Once Jason had outlived his usefulness however, Freddy revealed that it hadn't been Jason's Mother at all. But a cruel trick played to get him to walk to Freddy's tune for as long as he needed. Similar to how Hazama had tried convincing the others that Jason was some kind of 'mad dog' that needed to be constantly watched over. Yet once Jason was taken care of or indisposed of in some manner Hazama would stab those same people in the back without a second thought. All to further his own gain.

Those were the types of people that Jason hated the most. He didn't know what Hazama was truly capable of, though given that it nearly killed Jason in his final battle with Freddy Krueger, he imagined once the powers were returned Hazama would give him more than a little bit of trouble. Which at times like this made Jason wish he had simply ripped out Hazama's heart back in the kitchen when he had the chance. Or something similar to one of his more memorable kills.

kill10b.gif

Alas, there was no sleeping bags around and he doubted he'd be able to convince Hazama to reside within one. But he hadn't stopped with simply mocking his failure to strike down Beatrice, he tried to make him out to be more of a monster to the girl. Likely to try and frighten her. This made Jason's entire body tremble with sheer concentrated rage. Hazama was right that Jason would likely never stop in his killing. But that's only because sinners would never stop coming to Crystal Lake and taking care of them made his mother proud. So what reason would he really have to stop doing it?

He couldn't say anything to convince her otherwise of course. But, he supposed there was something he could do as a sign of trust between him and the child. Stopping in his walk if only for a brief moment, he turned so he'd be facing only Hazama and Aya. At first one might have gotten the impression that he was going to attack them as his hands rose up. But he was merely reaching for his mask as he slid it upwards, showing only the two of them the grotesque face that lay behind it. It was not something that Jason liked to show off, usually it was due to his victim's actions that his face ended up revealed. But it was the only thing that he could think of to show Aya that he had no intentions to harm her. Showing her what he would not show anyone else. That and perhaps intimidate Hazama with the look but he doubted that.

tumblr_mvcgl4OJGS1sfwczro3_400.gif

Once he felt they had gotten to look at his mug for long enough, Jason slid down the mask and resumed walking to catch up with West. He heard Aya's murmurings about him possibly changing for the better/having a reason for what he did. Well, he supposed that she was half-right. He did have his reasons for killing but to change for the better? What was there to change? For in Jason's eyes, he was doing no wrong by killing the people he did. He was simply making the world a better place by getting rid of the sinners and making his mother proud in the process. It seemed like a win-win to him.

Herbert was less than amused by Aya's idealistic talk.

tumblr_static_4fjprw0ffuecoo8cckgw00k4w.gif

"It's Mister West, child. As for how the serial killer you've found yourself attached to met his end? It was at the hands of one his victims. He left his machete laying around unattended to and it ended up costing him dearly. Both his life and his right eye were taken as a result of the strike. Along with numerous other strikes scattered over his body. But then you ask 'how is it he's walking among us then?' It's because I gave him life with the liquid you saw me inject him with." Herbert explained in a matter of factly tone as he continued walking.

"Why did I do it? To help keep him as docile as can be managed with someone like him. He isn't particularly a fan of it but this is one shot that needs to be taken. You wouldn't like to see him go on a rampage now would you? That'd be very bad for him, me for I'm the one he's accompanying, and you. So feel free to continue to try make friends with him. He seems to have an affinity for little children such as yourself. Can't quite understand it myself."

@CCC Kouhai @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Kaykay @Pavilion Peeps

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

Aya seemed glad that Jason choose not to harm the Witch, but she couldn't smile due to the other male who used her intervention in order to inject Jason and have him under his control. She nodded towards West as she knew Jason wanted her to follow them. While the child caught up to them, Aya asked West several questions, "Sir... Is it true that he is dead? How is that possible?... H-How did he die?" It seemed as if Aya developed a sense of curiosity in finding more about the people who were forced to play this "game" along with her. Maybe they all could work together and actually win a way back home.

"And... why do you inject him?"

Aya slightly became a bit nervous as she had another stranger lean towards her. Something about this guy with green hair made her want to leave Jason and West, but she swallowed her slight fear and decided to continue walking with them. "M-Mister, have you ever heard the saying 'Never judge a book by its cover?'... It's really common for everyone to do that, especially when they're scared of the unknown..." She couldn't believe that she was talking to someone without wanting to run away. Aya knew that her warm feeling of encouragement may have been produced by her late mother watching over her.

With a soft smile, Aya remembered her mother as she continued to talk to the male, "My mother had always said that love and loyalty can always overcome the wicked... People can change, especially with the help of others." However, she felt her back shudder as she could hear the Witch's voice thanking and wanting to "repay" Aya for her act. She choose to ignore this as she shook her head to calm herself down again. "A-Anyways, I believe he can change... If he does harm someone, don't you think there's a reason behind it?..."

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @Verite
tumblr_inline_mv99rooIr31rfjfkn.png

Beatrice seemed a bit taken back that Aya didn't respond to her. Well, that didn't last for long though, this sudden attitude shift of hers...
tumblr_ng3jy6WfhF1txf342o1_250.png

It was obvious Chrom was not amused by Beatrice.

"If that was an attempt to 'scare' me then you need to try harder." Clearly Beatrice's attempts at intimidating Chrom have failed.

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_inline_mv9c5znBcI1rfjfkn.png

"Oh, I intend to do just that. Just don't cry out if I win."

This was accompanied with another short fit of her signature laughter. Beatrice sure loved to act that way to people that she just met, especially those that she forcefully dragged into this twisted game.

@Crimson Spartan @CCC Kouhai @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Verite @Jeremi @The Tactician @Pavilion​

The boy's sudden appearance caused Mettaton to jump, the robot's surprised gasp being followed up by a fit of sheepish laughter. "D'oh!~ You scared me!" he stated, quickly moving on, "It's a pleasure to meet you at last, Sakutarou! I saw you back in the guest room, but didn't have the time to talk! Are you a part of the event as well?"

@Gummi Bunnies
@RoseGarden
latest

"Sakutarou's not a part of the event... but Sakutarou can help out with whatever you need.... after a riddle game! Sakutarou wants to play again!"

As much as they were on a time limit to find those items now, Sakutarou seemed pretty keen on playing a riddle game. Might as well fulfill the child's wishes, but hopefully it wouldn't take too long.

@Archmage Jeremiah

-Chapter 1-
"The Golden Witch"
Continued from here

Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

===

By sheer luck, the walkie talkie radio that they were working on seemed to be feeding on a signal in no time pronto. Whoever had the second walkie talkie, it didn't really matter, this was their one chance at getting into contact with someone that would help them with this strange situation, but alas, it wasn't going to be that easy.

A loud chiming noise echoed throughout the mansion, no matter where you may be. The grandfather clock that remained in the entry hall of the mansion was letting out the noise of bells ringing, signaling that it was noontime.

Or more appropriately, it was time to meet the Golden Witch.

With twelve rings going out, your vision was soon consumed by the radiant light of golden butterflies.

===

A single voice called out to your conscience, interrupting your train of thought almost instantly.

"My my... so these are my humble guests? How about you all open your eyes and awaken from your unconscious states?"

A whole new location became known to you... and to be honest, it was almost like the rose garden in front of the Rokkenjima mansion that all of you became acquainted with for majority of the morning. All of the roses gave off a heavenly and almost magical glow of gold. The sky was a swirl and mixture of purple.

To the surprise of everyone present, the same lady from the portrait in the entry hall, the same lady referred to in the Witch's Epitaph, the same lady said to be the new owner of the island estate that all of you were mysteriously taken to...

This woman was no doubt the Golden Witch Beatrice.

pHbV1AZ.jpg

"Nice to see you are all well... besides the man that happened to take a taste of my cooking and became sickly. I hope you've enjoyed your stay so far~ By that, I mean with how I set up that puzzle in the dining room, the great delicacies in the kitchen, the wonderful gossip in the library, and the little company I had in the living room. Aren't I a wonderfully hospitable hostess?"

Beatrice was quite full of herself, and her descriptions of what occurred in the mansion were the complete opposite from what the many of you experienced.

"Huh? Oh right, I almost forgot to explain all about the entertaining game I have prepared for the likes of my guests. Allow me to explain the basics of it here, so don't you dare fall asleep. I'll ensure that that won't happen, since it'll be a fun game after all."

Sitting back on her seat at the garden pavilion, the Golden Witch began to speak of her Game with a noticeable smirk on her face.

WiCL8Zp.png

"If you didn't read up on the letter I've sent you, you're effectively a player in this Witch's Game, and that particular Golden Witch being me. Feel free to refer to me as Lady Beatrice, if you will. It's a sign of respect towards your hostess, and I wouldn't want to catch anyone being disrespectful. Hm? Moving towards the Game itself, it's relatively simple. With my magic and the help of my specifically chosen Maestro, one of you will be prompted to kill another. A karma point system will be used, and everyone will have to determine the killer for each murder done to receive a single karma point. Vote the wrong individual or individuals up, and that point will be going towards me. Simple, don't you agree? In other words..."

klsJfrS.png

"... this will be my variant of the well-acclaimed Murder Game!"

As a real Witch would, Beatrice let out a wicked fit of laughter upon unveiling the true nature of the Witch's Game they were practically being forced to play. This certainly wasn't going to end that well...

tumblr_inline_mv951m8OPP1rfjfkn.png

"So what's the point of bringing all of you to this specific location at this time? I can tell that the likes of my guests are deeply confused by this, I can tell from your faces," Beatrice immediately stopped laughing and looked mildly curious like a child,"I wanted to have a little fun with my guests, my players. Just before the bad bad stuff like the killing and the accusing would happen~ See, this is my realm, the Golden Land. Rest assured that no murder will be happening in this place... but I can't guarantee that once I send you back to the mansion. To cut to the chase, I'll like to impose a treasure hunt for you, my guests, to play."

Wanting to let this all settle into the minds of her guests and players, the Witch took that time to let out a smoke from her pipe.

tumblr_inline_mv92ktJDTE1rfjfkn.png

"I expect to see a red cloth, a candy wrapper, a wedding ring, and a butterfly wing by the end of two hours. While time may not exist here, I'll just leave a little representation of a clock here to give you the reference of that time limit."

With a wave of her hands, golden butterflies swirled around and conjured up a floating clock that showed the current time. They all had two hours to do this treasure hunt game, and who knows what would happen if they didn't finish it in time?

The group would realize that they weren't the only ones thrown here. It appeared that the mysterious cloaked man from the library, Robin, had been dragged here as well, but unlike the guests, he was magically confined to stay in their starting place, the pavilion. There was no sign of Ange, Shannon, Piper,and Li anywhere in the Golden Land.

"Now, why are my guests standing around like a bunch of dumbfounded fools? The clock's a-ticking~ If I were you... I would find those items before the time runs out. Heheheheheee..."

Rose Garden
Pavilion
Kakera Garden
Forest

OOC Note: Tag me for the Rose Garden and the Pavilion (also tag @The Tactician if you're going to interact with Robin), tag @The Silver Paladin for the Kakera Garden, and tag @Bomb for the Forest.

~Cast List~
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni)
@Bomb as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) & Teemo(League of Legends)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?)
@C.T. as Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Fate/Zero)
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window)
@BarrenThin as HK-47 (Star Wars)
@The Tactician as Morgan Tact (Fire Emblem/Murder Series)
@Crimson Spartan as Henry & Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@CCC Kouhai as Aya Drevis (Mad Father)
@Mighty Roman as Shazam (DC Comics)
@The Silver Paladin as Leah Cain (Diablo) & Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2)
@coralprime as Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins)
@Verite as Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Gordon Freeman (Half Life)
@Melon as Hermaeus Mora (The Elder Scrolls)
@Hospes as Deedee/Teresa Agnes (The Kill Order)
@Ozzie Chanter as Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead/Murder Series) & Veronica Sawyer (Heathers)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@Jeremi as Undyne (Undertale) & Zombina (Monster Musume)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Majin/Fat Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
@Kaykay as Yuki Yuna (Yuki Yana Is A Hero) & Yuki Terumi/Hazama (BlazBlue)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ilona (Murder Series/OC)
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero)
@FireDrake150 as Sorey & Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Heather Gray (OC)
@Forrest as Mark (The Kill Order)
@Krieg as General Grievous (Star Wars)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Mettaton (Undertale)
@Unagi as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Salsacookies as Yellow Guy (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared)
@Mari as Sarah Connor (Terminator Genisys)
@Wedge Antilles as Jamie Madrox (X-Men)
@Lizzy as Lucina (Fire Emblem)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Bo Broski (OC)​
Crono
@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Others

Crono blinked, meeting Beatrice for the first time was an... Interesting experience, though he most desperately wanted to know where his stuff went, however... He had a feeling he might not get it back for a while, same goes for his powers really... All he knew was that he was stuck in another Murder game, though, he didn't feel too apprehensive about this one; just as long as he was able to make it to the end in one piece, and save Yuka... Somehow... Eventually, as he was notified of this strange scavenger hunt, he decided to pick a place he might at least be somewhat familiar with... He decided to enter the forest, hoping to find one of the items they were tasked to find...

"Well, looks like it's mano a mano. Or mano a whatever the heck you are."

Jamie looked at the demons, and analyzed their attack tendencies. Though he wasn't a trained martial artist by any means, his dupes by experience and various forms of informal training gave him some inherited skills. One of which was gameplanning for situations like this.

Review202%2BMadrox%2Bpanel3.png

Treating the creatures like bulls, he would present an easy target to them, then move out of their path at the last possible moment, then would give them a swift kick to the rear, hopefully careening them into the trees.

@Bomb
Ouch. They went flying.

With them out of the way, you can continue onwards.

... Except that something decided to be sneaky. Or somethings.

200px-Mega-Shadow_KHD.png

These creatures attempt to surround Jamie. There weren't
a whole lot of em, but it might cause some problems.

@forest dudes​

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Crono
@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Others

Crono blinked, meeting Beatrice for the first time was an... Interesting experience, though he most desperately wanted to know where his stuff went, however... He had a feeling he might not get it back for a while, same goes for his powers really... All he knew was that he was stuck in another Murder game, though, he didn't feel too apprehensive about this one; just as long as he was able to make it to the end in one piece, and save Yuka... Somehow... Eventually, as he was notified of this strange scavenger hunt, he decided to pick a place he might at least be somewhat familiar with... He decided to enter the forest, hoping to find one of the items they were tasked to find...
Crono would also find themselves in the same predictament as Jamie is in.

@Wedge Antilles

@Hospes

Welp. It appeared the act of magic meant to reassure her only made matters worse. Deedee was already terrified of things that most people considered to be 'normal', so one could only imagine how terrified the kid had to be of such a thing as magic...

Yup. She was absolutely terrified.

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Pavillion​

Status
Not open for further replies.