Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

===

By sheer luck, the walkie talkie radio that they were working on seemed to be feeding on a signal in no time pronto. Whoever had the second walkie talkie, it didn't really matter, this was their one chance at getting into contact with someone that would help them with this strange situation, but alas, it wasn't going to be that easy.

A loud chiming noise echoed throughout the mansion, no matter where you may be. The grandfather clock that remained in the entry hall of the mansion was letting out the noise of bells ringing, signaling that it was noontime.

Or more appropriately, it was time to meet the Golden Witch.

With twelve rings going out, your vision was soon consumed by the radiant light of golden butterflies.

===

A single voice called out to your conscience, interrupting your train of thought almost instantly.

"My my... so these are my humble guests? How about you all open your eyes and awaken from your unconscious states?"

A whole new location became known to you... and to be honest, it was almost like the rose garden in front of the Rokkenjima mansion that all of you became acquainted with for majority of the morning. All of the roses gave off a heavenly and almost magical glow of gold. The sky was a swirl and mixture of purple.

To the surprise of everyone present, the same lady from the portrait in the entry hall, the same lady referred to in the Witch's Epitaph, the same lady said to be the new owner of the island estate that all of you were mysteriously taken to...

This woman was no doubt the Golden Witch Beatrice.

pHbV1AZ.jpg

"Nice to see you are all well... besides the man that happened to take a taste of my cooking and became sickly. I hope you've enjoyed your stay so far~ By that, I mean with how I set up that puzzle in the dining room, the great delicacies in the kitchen, the wonderful gossip in the library, and the little company I had in the living room. Aren't I a wonderfully hospitable hostess?"

Beatrice was quite full of herself, and her descriptions of what occurred in the mansion were the complete opposite from what the many of you experienced.

"Huh? Oh right, I almost forgot to explain all about the entertaining game I have prepared for the likes of my guests. Allow me to explain the basics of it here, so don't you dare fall asleep. I'll ensure that that won't happen, since it'll be a fun game after all."

Sitting back on her seat at the garden pavilion, the Golden Witch began to speak of her Game with a noticeable smirk on her face.

WiCL8Zp.png

"If you didn't read up on the letter I've sent you, you're effectively a player in this Witch's Game, and that particular Golden Witch being me. Feel free to refer to me as Lady Beatrice, if you will. It's a sign of respect towards your hostess, and I wouldn't want to catch anyone being disrespectful. Hm? Moving towards the Game itself, it's relatively simple. With my magic and the help of my specifically chosen Maestro, one of you will be prompted to kill another. A karma point system will be used, and everyone will have to determine the killer for each murder done to receive a single karma point. Vote the wrong individual or individuals up, and that point will be going towards me. Simple, don't you agree? In other words..."

klsJfrS.png

"... this will be my variant of the well-acclaimed Murder Game!"

As a real Witch would, Beatrice let out a wicked fit of laughter upon unveiling the true nature of the Witch's Game they were practically being forced to play. This certainly wasn't going to end that well...

tumblr_inline_mv951m8OPP1rfjfkn.png

"So what's the point of bringing all of you to this specific location at this time? I can tell that the likes of my guests are deeply confused by this, I can tell from your faces," Beatrice immediately stopped laughing and looked mildly curious like a child,"I wanted to have a little fun with my guests, my players. Just before the bad bad stuff like the killing and the accusing would happen~ See, this is my realm, the Golden Land. Rest assured that no murder will be happening in this place... but I can't guarantee that once I send you back to the mansion. To cut to the chase, I'll like to impose a treasure hunt for you, my guests, to play."

Wanting to let this all settle into the minds of her guests and players, the Witch took that time to let out a smoke from her pipe.

tumblr_inline_mv92ktJDTE1rfjfkn.png

"I expect to see a red cloth, a candy wrapper, a wedding ring, and a butterfly wing by the end of two hours. While time may not exist here, I'll just leave a little representation of a clock here to give you the reference of that time limit."

With a wave of her hands, golden butterflies swirled around and conjured up a floating clock that showed the current time. They all had two hours to do this treasure hunt game, and who knows what would happen if they didn't finish it in time?

The group would realize that they weren't the only ones thrown here. It appeared that the mysterious cloaked man from the library, Robin, had been dragged here as well, but unlike the guests, he was magically confined to stay in their starting place, the pavilion. There was no sign of Ange, Shannon, Piper,and Li anywhere in the Golden Land.

"Now, why are my guests standing around like a bunch of dumbfounded fools? The clock's a-ticking~ If I were you... I would find those items before the time runs out. Heheheheheee..."

Rose Garden
Pavilion
Kakera Garden
Forest

OOC Note: Tag me for the Rose Garden and the Pavilion (also tag @The Tactician if you're going to interact with Robin), tag @The Silver Paladin for the Kakera Garden, and tag @Bomb for the Forest.

~Cast List~
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni)
@Bomb as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) & Teemo(League of Legends)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?)
@C.T. as Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Fate/Zero)
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window)
@BarrenThin as HK-47 (Star Wars)
@The Tactician as Morgan Tact (Fire Emblem/Murder Series)
@Crimson Spartan as Henry & Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@CCC Kouhai as Aya Drevis (Mad Father)
@Mighty Roman as Shazam (DC Comics)
@The Silver Paladin as Leah Cain (Diablo) & Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2)
@coralprime as Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins)
@Verite as Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Gordon Freeman (Half Life)
@Melon as Hermaeus Mora (The Elder Scrolls)
@Hospes as Deedee/Teresa Agnes (The Kill Order)
@Ozzie Chanter as Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead/Murder Series) & Veronica Sawyer (Heathers)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@Jeremi as Undyne (Undertale) & Zombina (Monster Musume)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Majin/Fat Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
@Kaykay as Yuki Yuna (Yuki Yana Is A Hero) & Yuki Terumi/Hazama (BlazBlue)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ilona (Murder Series/OC)
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero)
@FireDrake150 as Sorey & Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Heather Gray (OC)
@Forrest as Mark (The Kill Order)
@Krieg as General Grievous (Star Wars)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Mettaton (Undertale)
@Unagi as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Salsacookies as Yellow Guy (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared)
@Mari as Sarah Connor (Terminator Genisys)
@Wedge Antilles as Jamie Madrox (X-Men)
@Lizzy as Lucina (Fire Emblem)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Bo Broski (OC)​
tumblr_inline_nsupp1vvyk1re9spw_540.png

"Wait, Murder Game? Didn't Akibanana die a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time ago?" Plutia asked Beatrice.

Plutia, after the Ultimate Murder Game Incident, returned to Planeptune. Even when Histoire asked her to sort out the details, Plutia was like "Nah, Imma take a nap now. Nighty nightt~~~" Regardless what happened, Plutia never heard anything about the Murder Games afterwards. Or, at least, she never listened.

"Huh? Murder Game? Isn't that what Gnar and Fizz went through? They said it was fun? How was this fun!?" Teemo exclaimed, going bonkers.

@Gummi Bunnies

Jason supposed that there were times he regretted not being able to communicate his thoughts. But he wouldn't change that for anybody. Not even an innocent child. So, hopefully making his explanation a bit easier he'd shake his head to signify 'no' and then turn to point to the box. The same box that it seemed like Hazama was trying to sneak over to. No doubt trying to open it to get under Jason's skin once more. He didn't seem to learn.

Stomping over towards Hazama, he'd seek to lash out with a punch and send the green haired bastard away from the box.

top-50-mejores-punetazos-de-cine_b6hc.gif

Much to Jason's disappointment however his strength was still not enough to knock Hazama's head clean off his shoulders. Would have saved Jason a lot of aggravation later on down the line. But he figured the punch would have had more impact than a mere slap to the back of the head and a written scolding. This was the kind of response someone like Hazama deserved and it was something Jason didn't mind doing, one little bit. As for the batteries, Jason glanced down at them and reached down to take them from Ange before staring at them blankly. Turns out living in the woods as a hermit for close to thirty years and then getting yourself killed by a child in the middle of your murdering spree didn't do wonders for one's education as Jason had no idea on what to do with these. Maybe the other child would have some clue.

Turning his attention back onto Plutia, he'd hand over the batteries to the girl. Maybe she'd be able to make sense out of them.

@The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @DapperDogman @Verite @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies
8.png

"Woah-hoh, there!" The man had been expecting, no, hoping for a response from Jason. As he was prepared for this, unlike Ilona's notebook smack, he managed to react in time and hop backwards. Though perhaps Jason had won out in that regard now that he was away from the box. He'd have tried to kick Jason's head in, but not without his usual capabilities. Now, what was this guy's name again? He'd written it down before...ah right, Jason. "You want to dance, Jazzy? You only have to ask kindly!"

tumblr_inline_ndv7btXrif1r79yns.png

"...Actually, I'm not sure! I just thought maybe we could help people out here!" Because that's what a hero should do. Or perhaps a saint, if you thought about it that way. Most of the fuss seemed to be about a walkie-talkie, but with so many people crowded around it she couldn't really help. Besides, she didn't want to get in Hazama's way.

Ack, for so many people being there, there wasn't really anything to do or help with!

"Hmm, do you see any flowers or something? I can make pressed flowers, and then later if I see that crying kid again I can cheer her right up with them!"

5.png

"Oh, you're so kind. It's touching, really. And don't worry, I'm not one to take revenge on such a sweet little girl. But, I mean, if you don't mind, how about you help me tell this," he cocked his head towards Jason, "Man to cool off a little, hm? I'd quite appreciate it. He seems to be a little inclined towards more crude methods of stress relief, doesn't he?"

He continued coughing throughout. buttyping*cough*overandoveragainistediousandbreakstheflowofreading;_;

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

vzoRxYc.png

Ilona shot Hazama an annoyed look.

Little girl? Not quite. I'm a grown adult, mind you.

The princess huffed out a breath of air and placed her hands on her hips for a moment, quickly looking between Hazama and Jason when the man pointed him out to her. The expression on Ilona's face shifted into that of a more uncomfortable expression.

8OzJExu.png

". . ."

Um, how about no? That man scares me.

Ilona paused. She was really too kind to turn down someone asking for help though, no matter how uncomfortable the situation.

But I could try if you really need me to.

Ilona only hoped he really wouldn't need her to...

She instead turned her head, to focus on the newly functioning walkie talkie...
-Chapter 1-
"The Golden Witch"
Continued from here

Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

===

By sheer luck, the walkie talkie radio that they were working on seemed to be feeding on a signal in no time pronto. Whoever had the second walkie talkie, it didn't really matter, this was their one chance at getting into contact with someone that would help them with this strange situation, but alas, it wasn't going to be that easy.

A loud chiming noise echoed throughout the mansion, no matter where you may be. The grandfather clock that remained in the entry hall of the mansion was letting out the noise of bells ringing, signaling that it was noontime.

With twelve rings going out, your vision was soon consumed by the radiant light of golden butterflies.

===

A single voice called out to your conscience, interrupting your train of thought almost instantly.

"My my... so these are my humble guests? How about you all open your eyes and awaken from your unconscious states?"

A whole new location became known to you... and to be honest, it was almost like the rose garden in front of the Rokkenjima mansion that all of you became acquainted with for majority of the morning. All of the roses gave off a heavenly and almost magical glow of gold. The sky was a swirl and mixture of purple.

To the surprise of everyone present, the same lady from the portrait in the entry hall, the same lady referred to in the Witch's Epitaph, the same lady said to be the new owner of the island estate that all of you were mysteriously taken to...

pHbV1AZ.jpg

"Nice to see you are all well... besides the man that happened to take a taste of my cooking and became sickly. I hope you've enjoyed your stay so far~ By that, I mean with how I set up that puzzle in the dining room, the great delicacies in the kitchen, the wonderful gossip in the library, and the little company I had in the living room. Aren't I a wonderfully hospitable hostess?"

Beatrice was quite full of herself, and her descriptions of what occurred in the mansion were the complete opposite from what the many of you experienced.

"Huh? Oh right, I almost forgot to explain all about the entertaining game I have prepared for the likes of my guests. Allow me to explain the basics of it here, so don't you dare fall asleep. I'll ensure that that won't happen, since it'll be a fun game after all."

Sitting back on her seat at the garden pavilion, the Golden Witch began to speak of her Game with a noticeable smirk on her face.

WiCL8Zp.png

"If you didn't read up on the letter I've sent you, you're effectively a player in this Witch's Game, and that particular Golden Witch being me. Feel free to refer to me as Lady Beatrice, if you will. It's a sign of respect towards your hostess, and I wouldn't want to catch anyone being disrespectful. Hm? Moving towards the Game itself, it's relatively simple. With my magic and the help of my specifically chosen Maestro, one of you will be prompted to kill another. A karma point system will be used, and everyone will have to determine the killer for each murder done to receive a single karma point. Vote the wrong individual or individuals up, and that point will be going towards me. Simple, don't you agree? In other words..."

klsJfrS.png

As a real Witch would, Beatrice let out a wicked fit of laughter upon unveiling the true nature of the Witch's Game they were practically being forced to play. This certainly wasn't going to end that well...

"So what's the point of bringing all of you to this specific location at this time? I can tell that the likes of my guests are deeply confused by this, I can tell from your faces," Beatrice immediately stopped laughing and looked mildly curious like a child,"I wanted to have a little fun with my guests, my players. Just before the bad bad stuff like the killing and the accusing would happen~ See, this is my realm, the Golden Land. Rest assured that no murder will be happening in this place... but I can't guarantee that once I send you back to the mansion. To cut to the chase, I'll like to impose a treasure hunt for you, my guests, to play."

Wanting to let this all settle into the minds of her guests and players, the Witch took that time to let out a smoke from her pipe.

"I expect to see a red cloth, a candy wrapper, a wedding ring, and a butterfly wing by the end of two hours. While time may not exist here, I'll just leave a little representation of a clock here to give you the reference of that time limit."

With a wave of her hands, golden butterflies swirled around and conjured up a floating clock that showed the current time. They all had two hours to do this treasure hunt game, and who knows what would happen if they didn't finish it in time?

The group would realize that they weren't the only ones thrown here. It appeared that the mysterious cloaked man from the library, Robin, had been dragged here as well, but unlike the guests, he was magically confined to stay in their starting place, the pavilion. There was no sign of Ange, Shannon, Piper,and Li anywhere in the Golden Land.

"Now, why are my guests standing around like a bunch of dumbfounded fools? The clock's a-ticking~ If I were you... I would find those items before the time runs out. Heheheheheee..."

Rose Garden
Pavilion
Kakera Garden
Forest

OOC Note: Tag me for the Rose Garden and the Pavilion (also tag @The Tactician if you're going to interact with Robin), tag @The Silver Paladin for the Kakera Garden, and tag @Bomb for the Forest.

~Cast List~
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?)
@Ozzie Chanter as Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead/Murder Series) & Veronica Sawyer (Heathers)

After Beatrice introduced herself and begin to explain a bit more about the witch's game, Ilona gasped--looking horrified.

zynVqIE.png

Th-This really is like a murder game! She just said so herself! Oh no!

Once the introduction was over with, Ilona scrambled to take down some notes on what Beatrice had explained, afterwards she tore the page out and handed it to Kyle--who had seemed interested in gathering more information about this place--since she wanted to be helpful in any way she could. Afterwards, Ilona approached Beatrice and wrote out a message directed at her.

cfBzYQO.png

I understand the rules of this game, but I have a question. I have abilities that aren't working, and I'm missing some of my personal belongings. When will I get those back?

Ilona felt her heart grow heavy in her chest remembering the special sword Papyrus had given to her long ago and the sun pendant her father had made for her that were missing. Those belongings were precious to her, and she wanted to have them back as soon as possible.

@Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Anybody who wants to stick with Ilona, I guess. :3​

-Chapter 1-
"The Golden Witch"
Continued from here

Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

===

===

pHbV1AZ.jpg

WiCL8Zp.png

klsJfrS.png

Rose Garden
Pavilion
Kakera Garden
Forest

~Cast List~
JASONVOORHEESKILLSTEMPLEGRANDIN_zpsc981b3f3.jpg~c200

Jason didn't know who this 'Jazzy' was but he had a feeling it was probably yet another one of Hazama's tricks to try and irritate him. Perhaps fortunately or unfortunately, it succeeded and Jason would have started to make his way towards Hazama once more, ignoring whatever Illona may have done to try and have dissuaded him otherwise. But before he could take another swing, the room was coated in butterflies? Growing up in the woods of Crystal Lake, Jason was no stranger to the creatures and seeing them almost seemed to calm the killer down. But before he could reach out to try and touch any of them, he and West along with the others would have been taken to some new location.

Most of Beatrice's words were lost on Jason. He hadn't given his consent to this 'witch game' having been taken along as Herbert's muscle/experiment. He also had heard bad things about Beatrice from Ange, the witch was apparently bad enough that Ange had to tried to avoid being seen by her at all costs and now here she was speaking as if she didn't have a care in the world. But something about her words did catch Jason's interest.

They would be murdered? Or something along those lines. Jason had already gone through death once and he had no intentions to do it once more. Whoever tried to do so would have met with a grisly end or so was Jason's plan in any case. But that wasn't what his goal was at the moment. He had no desire to find these objects.

He did have a desire however to try and bring Beatrice down once and for all. He had to do it quick however before West adjusted himself to his new surroundings and took control of his body once more. Locking his gaze onto the witch, Jason pushed aside anybody who may have been too close to him or in his way as he reared back a fist to try and punch Beatrice. He would have liked to punch straight through her but with his usual strength having left him for whatever reason, he doubted that would have succeeded like he desired. Still, he had to at least try.

Having been preoccupied with looking over Zombina in her depressed state, Herbert stuck by her as he listened to Beatrice's words. He felt like some kind of simpleton being forced to go and look for items and return them like some kind of dog. "Zombina, get up. We have a task to complete. However childish I may find it." But it was then that West noticed someone very important was not nearby.

"Where is...Jason!" The doctor screeched as he rushed towards the zombie with his syringe out. Ready to inject him with a hefty dose of Reagent before he did something that got the both of them in trouble. Damn fool, he knew Jason had some type of flawed morality system going off how he acted around others yet he seemed almost docile around the children. But this woman was not another one of his usual victims-a horny teen ready to smoke some pot. This was a being capable of twisting others to her whim and moving them all along like chess pieces with ease. If Jason made a grave mistake and incured her wrath, as the one who had 'ownership' of the serial killer, West didn't desire to be thrown under the bus with him.

@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
vzoRxYc.png

Ilona shot Hazama an annoyed look.

Little girl? Not quite. I'm a grown adult, mind you.

The princess huffed out a breath of air and placed her hands on her hips for a moment, quickly looking between Hazama and Jason when the man pointed him out to her. The expression on Ilona's face shifted into that of a more uncomfortable expression.

8OzJExu.png

". . ."

Um, how about no? That man scares me.

Ilona paused. She was really too kind to turn down someone asking for help though, no matter how uncomfortable the situation.

But I could try if you really need me to.

Ilona only hoped he really wouldn't need her to...

She instead turned her head, to focus on the newly functioning walkie talkie...

After Beatrice introduced herself and begin to explain a bit more about the witch's game, Ilona gasped--looking horrified.

zynVqIE.png

Once the introduction was over with, Ilona scrambled to take down some notes on what Beatrice had explained, afterwards she tore the page out and handed it to Kyle--who had seemed interested in gathering more information about this place--since she wanted to be helpful in any way she could. Afterwards, Ilona approached Beatrice and wrote out a message directed at her.

cfBzYQO.png

I understand the rules of this game, but I have a question. I have abilities that aren't working, and I'm missing some of my personal belongings. When will I get those back?

Ilona felt her heart grow heavy in her chest remembering the special sword Papyrus had given to her long ago and the sun pendant her father had made for her that were missing. Those belongings were precious to her, and she wanted to have them back as soon as possible.

"That's the million dollar question," Jamie chimed in, as he didn't skip a beat in walking towards the forest, "but I can only give you a two cent answer, and that is, I wish I knew."

150px-James_Madrox_%28The_X-Factor%29_%28Earth-616%29.jpg

He gestured back towards the crowd. "But maybe the Wicked Witch of the West might tell you. Let me know if you find out, okay?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin and Mari
-Chapter 1-
"The Golden Witch"
Continued from here

Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

===

===

pHbV1AZ.jpg

WiCL8Zp.png

klsJfrS.png

Rose Garden
Pavilion
Kakera Garden
Forest

~Cast List~

"..."

09f2abe92c97144bc8ed57fb6e14ec9d.jpg

Andddd Deedee was crying again. She probably wouldn't be up to exploring for a while. ;;

@Literally anybody

tumblr_ng3jy6WfhF1txf342o1_250.png

"Maybe we should go somewhere else while they fight.... Like the library..." Chrom suggested seeing as those two weren't going to stop anytime soon.

tumblr_inline_n6q374aGQt1r2h8qj.png

"They'll never think to look for us there." Henry joked thinking it over.

@The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @DapperDogman @Verite @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest @Hospes @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @Living Room

"That sounds nice at the moment." Lucina nodded in agreement. The library had sounded like a good place for a break.

-Chapter 1-
"The Golden Witch"
Continued from here

Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

===

===

pHbV1AZ.jpg

WiCL8Zp.png

klsJfrS.png

Rose Garden
Pavilion
Kakera Garden
Forest

~Cast List~

tumblr_n03hb95EFE1qbwhzlo2_250.gif

Looks like they weren't heading to the library just yet.

"Bye guys. And Mister Serious. I'd be lying if I said it was fun!", Jamie mocked, as he went into the forest...

"We're off to see the wizard...."

@Bomb

That was a rather strange way to leave the group...

@Wedge Antilles @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah @Crimson Spartan @Anybody I missed maybe

tumblr_ng3jy6WfhF1txf342o1_250.png

"Maybe we should go somewhere else while they fight.... Like the library..." Chrom suggested seeing as those two weren't going to stop anytime soon.

tumblr_inline_n6q374aGQt1r2h8qj.png

"They'll never think to look for us there." Henry joked thinking it over.

@The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @DapperDogman @Verite @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest @Hospes @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @Living Room
"He knows my reasons now, he can either respect I don't get along with his type and leave, or he can stick around and prove to me I can trust him...Either way, it's his choice..."

He leans on a wall and yawns "I'm just so bored, waiting for this Beatrice lady to show up so I can get my powers back..." he'd pause, looking over to see her "Speak. Of. The. Devil" he murmurs as he stops, looking to her and listening for the duration of what she had to say

"Well, whatever you say, but will playing this silly game of your get us our powers back?"

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Wedge Antilles @Crimson Spartan

"That's the million dollar question," Jamie chimed in, as he didn't skip a beat in walking towards the forest, "but I can only give you a two cent answer, and that is, I wish I knew."

He gestured back towards the crowd. "But maybe the Wicked Witch of the West might tell you. Let me know if you find out, okay?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies

The princess nodded in reply to Jamie and quickly wrote him a message on her notebook before he would run off.

I'll be sure to let you know what I find out, good sir!

Ilona then turned back to look at Beatrice, awaiting her answer.
"He knows my reasons now, he can either respect I don't get along with his type and leave, or he can stick around and prove to me I can trust him...Either way, it's his choice..."

He leans on a wall and yawns "I'm just so bored, waiting for this Beatrice lady to show up so I can get my powers back..." he'd pause, looking over to see her "Speak. Of. The. Devil" he murmurs as he stops, looking to her and listening for the duration of what she had to say

"Well, whatever you say, but will playing this silly game of your get us our powers back?"

Hearing the man's question, Ilona shrugged her shoulders and wrote to him as well on her notebook.

I asked her the same question. Hopefully she gives as an answer soon. I'm missing some very important belongings, not to mention my own powers.

@DapperDogman @Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies

-Chapter 1-
"The Golden Witch"
Continued from here

Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

===

===

pHbV1AZ.jpg

WiCL8Zp.png

klsJfrS.png

Rose Garden
Pavilion
Kakera Garden
Forest

~Cast List~
"That sounds nice at the moment." Lucina nodded in agreement. The library had sounded like a good place for a break.

@Wedge Antilles @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah @Crimson Spartan @Anybody I missed maybe

100.gif

"Damn a Murder Game? Robin warned me about these... Lucina stay close cause any of these people could be killers..."

He paused a moment think about something.

"Great....If only I had m-" Chrom seems to notice Robin instantly recognizing him.

"Robin!?!.... God's what are you doing here...." Chrom would suddenly spoke once he noticed Robin. As he walked out from among the group to approach Robin with Henry close by.

"Oh hey Robin. It's been awhile.... Even the crows back home couldn't find you...." Henry states with his usual smile before he would turn his attention to Beatrice. "You have a creepy laugh... Like one of those mass murder types. Good cause I want to see a lot of blood in this game." Henry comments towards Beatrice with that smile on his face.

@Lizzy @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @DapperDogman

Last edited:
ss2015-11-15at08.19.14_zpsmbe3kumq.jpg

"Hm. I suppose it's a small comfort knowing why we're here. At least the easy part is done with.

But is this childish wench really sending us off on a treasure hunt? And what half-wit considers a candy wrapper a treasure?

You can't stop me this time, Sagi. Someone's going to get eaten before this is over!"

Although, all things considered, this wasn't a bad arrangement. Before showing up here, Guillo was already close to death. Worst case scenario, it dies anyway. Best case, it might have a fighting chance. It'd be worth humoring the wench, at least.

@This puppet's still up for grabs I guess​

Hazama wouldn't have minded the concept...were he not susceptible as well. As it was, he was wise enough to not go against this Witch's wishes.

Back with Ilona, Hazama didn't really care whether she was a "grown adult" or not. He just called it as he felt it. But she could prove to be a somewhat useful ally, so...

2.png

"No, no, that's quite alright. If he kills me, he kills me, I suppose. No need to fret your head over it, right? But, more importantly, you understand the rules of this game?"

For now, he decided to stick with her as she seemed to more or less know what she was doing. Not to mention to see the amusement of Jason trying to attack the Witch. He couldn't wait to watch him fail.

Yuna was a little more frightened by the concept. Murder? The maestro was going to get them to turn on each other? No, no, no! She wouldn't let this happen! But what could she actually do about it? She couldn't even turn into a hero...even if she could, what would she do against magic like this? No matter how she looked at it, she couldn't figure out how to save everyone, or anyone at that.

But she wouldn't let that show. If she was worried, everyone else would be too! And that couldn't happen. No way.

In particular, one child seemed to need some serious cheering up.

tumblr_inline_ndv7c1EUss1r79yns.png

"Don't worry! Everything's gonna be okay! As long as we find these items in time, everything will work out! We just have to do our best!" she attempted to give Deedee a pep talk.

tumblr_inline_ndv7acEpLA1r79yns.png

"By the way, Father," she said, turning to Pucci, "Did you hold onto that candy I gave you? If you do, do you still have the wrapper? That'd be one item down. I'd offer one of my wrappers, but I already ate all of them and threw the wrappers away..." Cue some nervous laughter.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @Verite

-Chapter 1-
"The Golden Witch"
Continued from here

Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

===

===

pHbV1AZ.jpg

WiCL8Zp.png

klsJfrS.png

Rose Garden
Pavilion
Kakera Garden
Forest

~Cast List~

Yuna was a little more frightened by the concept. Murder? The maestro was going to get them to turn on each other? No, no, no! She wouldn't let this happen! But what could she actually do about it? She couldn't even turn into a hero...even if she could, what would she do against magic like this? No matter how she looked at it, she couldn't figure out how to save everyone, or anyone at that.

But she wouldn't let that show. If she was worried, everyone else would be too! And that couldn't happen. No way.

In particular, one child seemed to need some serious cheering up.

tumblr_inline_ndv7c1EUss1r79yns.png

"Don't worry! Everything's gonna be okay! As long as we find these items in time, everything will work out! We just have to do our best!"

tumblr_inline_ndv7acEpLA1r79yns.png

"By the way, Father," she said, turning to Pucci, "Did you hold onto that candy I gave you? If you do, do you still have the wrapper? That'd be one item down. I'd offer one of my wrappers, but I already ate all of them and threw the wrappers away..." Cue some nervous laughter.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @Verite
Well, this was a lot to take in.

Let's start from the beginning.

The self-proclaimed Golden Witch, Lady Beatrice herself, appeared. At a time like this, where his power was gone, Pucci decided to blend in with the others and remain inconspicuous. Whitesnake would be able to take care of everything, easily. Then again... even if he had his Stand with him... there was something off about that woman. Something that made him pause. An aura of something he could not describe. It was not unlike the aura of that man from before, but he would not be swayed by such an aura.

For a witch was a witch, and a witch was one that must be dealt with. But for now, he'd have to deal with it for now...

Pucci would raise an eyebrow at the rest of her words. Murder Game? Was this another one of this witch's shenanigans? Of course. Now, every doubt from his mind was purged. This place was a place of evil. A place that needed to be erased. But he had to be smart about this. One wrong move, and he might become a victim to this witch's magic.

For now, he'd play this sick game of hers, and see just how far she'd intend to go.

"Yes, I do," Pucci replied to Yuna, taking out the wrapper from the candy he had earlier, "Far be it from me to litter, even in a sinister place like this. However, I believe... This might not be exactly what that Golden Witch meant. Just in case, I suppose we should investigate this place and do as she wishes..." He spoke, holding his chin in thought.

"Yuna... There is something that interests me about the Pavilion. Perhaps we should start there," he suggested, turning around and making his way over to the Pavilion.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Kaykay @Pavilion peeps or something

tumblr_inline_nsupp1vvyk1re9spw_540.png

"Wait, Murder Game? Didn't Akibanana die a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng time ago?" Plutia asked Beatrice.

Plutia, after the Ultimate Murder Game Incident, returned to Planeptune. Even when Histoire asked her to sort out the details, Plutia was like "Nah, Imma take a nap now. Nighty nightt~~~" Regardless what happened, Plutia never heard anything about the Murder Games afterwards. Or, at least, she never listened.

"Huh? Murder Game? Isn't that what Gnar and Fizz went through? They said it was fun? How was this fun!?" Teemo exclaimed, going bonkers.

@Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_inline_mv99twKGFP1rfjfkn.png

"Of course he did. Clearly his Murder Games had no class, so ever more the reason I bring you all for my Murder Game. And believe me, it'll be bundles and bundles of fun!"

So Beatrice did know of the old mastermind behind the Murder Games, and she didn't hesitate from saying that she would do a better job at orchestrating one. Let alone make it fun.

zynVqIE.png

cfBzYQO.png

tumblr_inline_mv9c8mYD0O1rfjfkn.png

"So what? I did take away your powers and belongings. It just isn't fun to see my guests go about and cause damage to my lovely estate. Or on a lesser note, try to harm me in any way. Now, if that were to happen, I'll be glad enough to return the stinging favor, I wouldn't want to be in the debt of another, now would I?"

Sounds like Beatrice didn't hesitate to sneer at the two, not caring if those powers would prove to be useful for this search or that some people wanted their personal belongings back.
JASONVOORHEESKILLSTEMPLEGRANDIN_zpsc981b3f3.jpg~c200

Jason didn't know who this 'Jazzy' was but he had a feeling it was probably yet another one of Hazama's tricks to try and irritate him. Perhaps fortunately or unfortunately, it succeeded and Jason would have started to make his way towards Hazama once more, ignoring whatever Illona may have done to try and have dissuaded him otherwise. But before he could take another swing, the room was coated in butterflies? Growing up in the woods of Crystal Lake, Jason was no stranger to the creatures and seeing them almost seemed to calm the killer down. But before he could reach out to try and touch any of them, he and West along with the others would have been taken to some new location.

Most of Beatrice's words were lost on Jason. He hadn't given his consent to this 'witch game' having been taken along as Herbert's muscle/experiment. He also had heard bad things about Beatrice from Ange, the witch was apparently bad enough that Ange had to tried to avoid being seen by her at all costs and now here she was speaking as if she didn't have a care in the world. But something about her words did catch Jason's interest.

They would be murdered? Or something along those lines. Jason had already gone through death once and he had no intentions to do it once more. Whoever tried to do so would have met with a grisly end or so was Jason's plan in any case. But that wasn't what his goal was at the moment. He had no desire to find these objects.

He did have a desire however to try and bring Beatrice down once and for all. He had to do it quick however before West adjusted himself to his new surroundings and took control of his body once more. Locking his gaze onto the witch, Jason pushed aside anybody who may have been too close to him or in his way as he reared back a fist to try and punch Beatrice. He would have liked to punch straight through her but with his usual strength having left him for whatever reason, he doubted that would have succeeded like he desired. Still, he had to at least try.

Having been preoccupied with looking over Zombina in her depressed state, Herbert stuck by her as he listened to Beatrice's words. He felt like some kind of simpleton being forced to go and look for items and return them like some kind of dog. "Zombina, get up. We have a task to complete. However childish I may find it." But it was then that West noticed someone very important was not nearby.

"Where is...Jason!" The doctor screeched as he rushed towards the zombie with his syringe out. Ready to inject him with a hefty dose of Reagent before he did something that got the both of them in trouble. Damn fool, he knew Jason had some type of flawed morality system going off how he acted around others yet he seemed almost docile around the children. But this woman was not another one of his usual victims-a horny teen ready to smoke some pot. This was a being capable of twisting others to her whim and moving them all along like chess pieces with ease. If Jason made a grave mistake and incured her wrath, as the one who had 'ownership' of the serial killer, West didn't desire to be thrown under the bus with him.

@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay
All that Jason would get in return for that was a bunch of golden butterflies in the position that the Witch was seen last, those butterflies backing away before reforming into the Golden Witch behind this whole game.

tumblr_nwcxfolDgp1th93f0o1_500.gif

"Did you really think that a move like that would take down the Golden Witch? Now, I'm going to let you off with a nice little warning, and refrain from doing that. Do so anyways, and I'll ensure you'll be pierced into place by my Seven Stakes of Purgatory. A Witch's Furniture isn't something to underestimate, understand?"

"..."

09f2abe92c97144bc8ed57fb6e14ec9d.jpg

Andddd Deedee was crying again. She probably wouldn't be up to exploring for a while. ;;

@Literally anybody

tumblr_inline_mv99f6Aevm1rfjfkn.png

"Shush shush... you shouldn't be crying now~ I planned out this little treasure hunt for children like you to have fun... riiiiight?"

Clearly Beatrice and her rather scary behavior from before wasn't going to coax Deedee that easily, especially when she was softly petting the girl's head. Not like she cared if that was a trigger for the girl or something.

100.gif

"Damn a Murder Game? Robin warned me about these... Lucina stay close cause any of these people could be killers..."

He paused a moment think about something.

"Great....If only I had m-" Chrom seems to notice Robin instantly recognizing him.

"Robin!?!.... God's what are you doing here...." Chrom would suddenly spoke once he noticed Robin. As he walked out from among the group to approach Robin with Henry close by.

"Oh hey Robin. It's been awhile.... Even the crows back home couldn't find you...." Henry states with his usual smile before he would turn his attention to Beatrice. "You have a creepy laugh... Like one of those mass murder types. Good cause I want to see a lot of blood in this game." Henry comments towards Beatrice with that smile on his face.

@Lizzy @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @DapperDogman
tumblr_inline_mv96fg394G1rfjfkn.png

"Oh? So you know about this man? Makes it simpler for me to figure out who he is, especially when I never invited him to this Game in the first place. The same goes to that specific detective, and certainly he would know about who I'm talking about."

Beatrice darted her eyes over to Robin as she said this, mentioning that he wasn't supposed to be here. Towards Henry, an innocent looking expression appeared on her face.

tumblr_inline_mv99wfjCrI1rfjfkn.png

"Why of course there's going to be blood. There's a reason why I put thought into starting a Murder Game."
Well, this was a lot to take in.

Let's start from the beginning.

The self-proclaimed Golden Witch, Lady Beatrice herself, appeared. At a time like this, where his power was gone, Pucci decided to blend in with the others and remain inconspicuous. Whitesnake would be able to take care of everything, easily. Then again... even if he had his Stand with him... there was something off about that woman. Something that made him pause. An aura of something he could not describe. It was not unlike the aura of that man from before, but he would not be swayed by such an aura.

For a witch was a witch, and a witch was one that must be dealt with. But for now, he'd have to deal with it for now...

Pucci would raise an eyebrow at the rest of her words. Murder Game? Was this another one of this witch's shenanigans? Of course. Now, every doubt from his mind was purged. This place was a place of evil. A place that needed to be erased. But he had to be smart about this. One wrong move, and he might become a victim to this witch's magic.

For now, he'd play this sick game of hers, and see just how far she'd intend to go.

"Yes, I do," Pucci replied to Yuna, taking out the wrapper from the candy he had earlier, "Far be it from me to litter, even in a sinister place like this. However, I believe... This might not be exactly what that Golden Witch meant. Just in case, I suppose we should investigate this place and do as she wishes..." He spoke, holding his chin in thought.

"Yuna... There is something that interests me about the Pavilion. Perhaps we should start there," he suggested, turning around and making his way over to the Pavilion.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Kaykay @Pavilion peeps or something
Oh hey, the Pavilion was their starting place, so no required traveling here. The Golden Witch simply sat back on her seat, blowing a few smokes out of her pipe.

tumblr_inline_mv99oasJAp1rfjfkn.png

"So, are any of you going to go on with that treasure hunt I mentioned or not? Unless you wish to speak with me personally, now's the time. Just keep in mind that you're on a time limit with the search."

@Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Kaykay @Hospes @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @Verite @The Tactician @Pavilion​

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
-Chapter 1-
"The Golden Witch"
Continued from here

Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

===

===

pHbV1AZ.jpg

WiCL8Zp.png

klsJfrS.png

Rose Garden
Pavilion
Kakera Garden
Forest

~Cast List~
While most of the others were either flipping their shit, or bracing for the worst, Mettaton looked absolutely giddy about the whole thing. "Oohoo!~ A Murder Game?~" he started with joyous laughter, "Humans sure know how to entertain! Drama, comedy, romance, mystery, and best of all; violence!~" Mettaton finished with a strange groan, the robot visibly trembling at the thought of all these ideas combined.

9e8.gif

"Mettaton gladly accepts your challenge, witch!~ This game is as good as won!"
He ran off into the rose garden, following the diary's clues closely while he murmured to himself, "Oh, my fans will eat. this. up!~"

@Gummi Bunnies
@RoseGarden

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: DapperDogman
-Chapter 1-
"The Golden Witch"
Continued from here

Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

===

===

pHbV1AZ.jpg

WiCL8Zp.png

klsJfrS.png

Rose Garden
Pavilion
Kakera Garden
Forest

~Cast List~

t3TbsSN.png

Chapter One

Aya had dozed off as her eyes were consumed by the radiant light of golden butterflies, giving off a strange warmness within her chest as she slowly came back to her conscious state. Her eardrums had been ringing as she got up from the ground to see the new surrounding. Soon, Aya realized that they were out of the building.

The garden stung a sense of familiarity as the one back in the Drevis mansion had a beautiful garden as well; however, this one only seemed to produce golden roses. Aya gently shuddered as she heard the Golden Witch's voice. The reason that she was stuck here was over some sort of "game" and to entertain this... woman? Aya was only eleven years old, and she had always played games with her mother and father, but this type of game was something much more complicated... it involved a sense of risk and death.

A heavy sigh would be heard from the child as she frowned, whispering softly under her breath, "Father, I'll try my best to go back home..." With that Aya attempted to walk towards the woman named Beatrice in the Pavilion only to see Jason charge at the Witch. She immediately backed off and winced at the idea of someone as huge as him hit a woman. Though, there was something inside her that burned with the courage to stop the male from harming the Witch... Quickly, Aya's little feet ran towards the two, getting in between them as she prepared any incoming hit from this "monster."

"H-He can't be that bad..." Aya thought to herself, "He didn't harm me the last time, and this man even patted my head to make sure I was well!"

"S-STOP!" The little girl screamed towards Jason. "This won't end well if we resort to violence!"

@GummiBunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Pavilion peeps

t3TbsSN.png

Reactions: Atomyk

"Of course he did. Clearly his Murder Games had no class, so ever more the reason I bring you all for my Murder Game. And believe me, it'll be bundles and bundles of fun!"

So Beatrice did know of the old mastermind behind the Murder Games, and she didn't hesitate from saying that she would do a better job at orchestrating one. Let alone make it fun.

"So what? I did take away your powers and belongings. It just isn't fun to see my guests go about and cause damage to my lovely estate. Or on a lesser note, try to harm me in any way. Now, if that were to happen, I'll be glad enough to return the stinging favor, I wouldn't want to be in the debt of another, now would I?"

Sounds like Beatrice didn't hesitate to sneer at the two, not caring if those powers would prove to be useful for this search or that some people wanted their personal belongings back.

All that Jason would get in return for that was a bunch of golden butterflies in the position that the Witch was seen last, those butterflies backing away before reforming into the Golden Witch behind this whole game.

"Did you really think that a move like that would take down the Golden Witch? Now, I'm going to let you off with a nice little warning, and refrain from doing that. Do so anyways, and I'll ensure you'll be pierced into place by my Seven Stakes of Purgatory. A Witch's Furniture isn't something to underestimate, understand?"

"Shush shush... you shouldn't be crying now~ I planned out this little treasure hunt for children like you to have fun... riiiiight?"

Clearly Beatrice and her rather scary behavior from before wasn't going to coax Deedee that easily, especially when she was softly petting the girl's head. Not like she cared if that was a trigger for the girl or something.

"Oh? So you know about this man? Makes it simpler for me to figure out who he is, especially when I never invited him to this Game in the first place. The same goes to that specific detective, and certainly he would know about who I'm talking about."

Beatrice darted her eyes over to Robin as she said this, mentioning that he wasn't supposed to be here. Towards Henry, an innocent looking expression appeared on her face.

"Why of course there's going to be blood. There's a reason why I put thought into starting a Murder Game."

Oh hey, the Pavilion was their starting place, so no required traveling here. The Golden Witch simply sat back on her seat, blowing a few smokes out of her pipe.

"So, are any of you going to go on with that treasure hunt I mentioned or not? Unless you wish to speak with me personally, now's the time. Just keep in mind that you're on a time limit with the search."

@Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Kaykay @Hospes @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @Verite @The Tactician @Pavilion​
tumblr_inline_mwoxu67WZm1re9spw.png

"Umm... you know... the last time i was in a murder game... lottttttts of people died. Some of them came back... others didn't........ If you make someone kill someone..."

tumblr_inline_mwoxvcg4it1re9spw.png

"Imma be angry...."

"P-p-p-p-p-p-p-Plutia?" Teemo stuttered at Plutia's anger.​

t3TbsSN.png

Chapter One

Aya had dozed off as her eyes were consumed by the radiant light of golden butterflies, giving off a strange warmness within her chest as she slowly came back to her conscious state. Her eardrums had been ringing as she got up from the ground to see the new surrounding. Soon, Aya realized that they were out of the building.

The garden stung a sense of familiarity as the one back in the Drevis mansion had a beautiful garden as well; however, this one only seemed to produce golden roses. Aya gently shuddered as she heard the Golden Witch's voice. The reason that she was stuck here was over some sort of "game" and to entertain this... woman? Aya was only eleven years old, and she had always played games with her mother and father, but this type of game was something much more complicated... it involved a sense of risk and death.

A heavy sigh would be heard from the child as she frowned, whispering softly under her breath, "Father, I'll try my best to go back home..." With that Aya attempted to walk towards the woman named Beatrice in the Pavilion only to see Jason charge at the Witch. She immediately backed off and winced at the idea of someone as huge as him hit a woman. Though, there was something inside her that burned with the courage to stop the male from harming the Witch... Quickly, Aya's little feet ran towards the two, getting in between them as she prepared any incoming hit from this "monster."

"H-He can't be that bad..." Aya thought to herself, "He didn't harm me the last time, and this man even patted my head to make sure I was well!"

"S-STOP!" The little girl screamed towards Jason. "This won't end well if we resort to violence!"

@GummiBunnies @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Pavilion peeps

t3TbsSN.png
Jason watched as his punch seemed like it was going to hit home, only for Beatrice to vanish into those butterflies from earlier. Tilting his head at just how this was possible, he'd hear her voice behind him, taunting him. Just like Hazama, Freddy, and all the others before them. Well, no more. If she wanted to taunt him then it'd be her last living act before he disemboweled her with his bare hands. Reaching for the shard he had kept on his person for this occasion alone, he'd catch West approaching out of the corner of his eye and with a swift backhand knocked the doctor onto his rear. He wouldn't be injected before he could finish this.

But before he could follow through on his intent to drive the shard right through the witch's wicked heart, his arm stopped once again mid-swing as he heard a small voice cry out to him. But where was it coming from? He couldn't see anybody nearby and it didn't sound like West.

tumblr_mm1wiiCPSQ1rrwjo5o2_400.gif

Oh. It was the little girl he had bumped into earlier on accident. It was good to know that she was alright at least. Aside from the pat on the head, there really wasn't much for him to do to otherwise make sure he hadn't injured her. But now here she was trying to stop him from killing someone who seemed to deserve it all too much.

Now, Jason had no problem with slaughtering his victims in front of children. But he had made it abundantly clear that after his death at the hands of Tommy Jarvis and his resurrection, children were no longer to be on his list of targets. But something felt different about this child in particular. That she would have been impacted far more negatively if he had continued to try and murder Beatrice, however useless it may have been. So as Jason's massive frame shuddered with a frustrated breath he'd lower the shard to show to Aya that he no longer had any intention to harm Beatrice. At least while she was nearby.

West for his part was still recovering from having been bowled over by Jason, monster strength or not. Readjusting his glasses, he rose up and jabbed his syringe right into Jason's neck while he was distracted with Aya. Wiping at the blood trailing from his nose, he glanced down at the child and then back up to Jason.

"Seems every monster has a weakness, even undead serial killers. Yours is not beauty, or anything of that sort. But children are enough to make you pause, how quaint. But enough of this tomfoolery. You heard the witch. We've little time to be messing around. Come along then, Jason. I need to make Zombina is secure before we head off to the Pavilion."

Immensely angered at Herbert injecting him with yet another shot of that green liquid, he glanced down at Aya and if she looked hard enough, she'd be able to see Jason's one remaining eye staring back at her with it's hazel color. His body was fighting to follow the order that West had given him. But he wouldn't abandon this child. So, with a subtle nod of his head he motioned for Aya to follow him and West if she so desired.

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @CCC Kouhai @Jeremi

• Love
Reactions: 1 person

henry__kill_everybody__video_bonus__by_hofftits-d5w9jm2.png

Oh boy Beatrice only seemed to make Henry even happier once she confirmed that there would be blood.

"Well if he hasn't told you who he is yet then I see no reason for me to help you figure out who he is?"

Well Chrom was going to be of no use to helping Beatrice figure out who Robin is.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Lizzy @AnyoneIGuess​

Reactions: Takumi
"Bye guys. And Mister Serious. I'd be lying if I said it was fun!", Jamie mocked, as he went into the forest...

"We're off to see the wizard...."

@Bomb
@Forest

forest_p3bn_zpsm3tkluxm.png

It's quite dark and quiet in the forest. When'd it turn night?

As you continue to walk down the forest path in search for the items, you would hear some rustling and see some small red lights coming from a nearby bush.

Whatever it is, that is usually a signal that shit is gonna go down.​

Clearly Beatrice and her rather scary behavior from before wasn't going to coax Deedee that easily, especially when she was softly petting the girl's head. Not like she cared if that was a trigger for the girl or something.​

If Beatrice had expected that to actually work.. Well, she was very wrong. Deedee just seemed horrified by how the witch was petting her head, and simply cried more in silence as opposed to anything else.

@Gummi Bunnies @Pavillion​

Status
Not open for further replies.