Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamie smiled at Lucina. "I just meant someone is taking things waaaay too seriously here. And I thought I knew some stick-up-the-butt types in my lifetime (not gonna mention any names but his name rhymes with Bott Bummers), but this guy is like the Galactus of them all!"

And to his topical reference, he just kind of ignored him at this point...

Or so he'd have you believe. "Chill out, man. You're like one step away from practically marking your territory, or something like that."

@Lizzy @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @The Silver Paladin
"Sounds to me like you're not all that fond of the idea" Izayoi rebuts simply, his eyes suddenly stern and serious "All jokes aside, I've met people just like you, they weren't very nice to me...I carry a lot of resentment, so you'll have to excuse me if I don't trust you around anyone..."

"Why am I protecting her of all people? Simple..." he states in a hushed, but still audible tone "Because you're trying to get close to her"

That explains a lot, huh?

"Back off, and it'll be that, I won't have to defend her, but if you chose to stay near and keep up the games, then you can expect me to continue being wary of you, got it?"

His eyes bore a deep hole through Jamie's head for a long moment, before he gave a small nod "There, now I've explained myself"

@Wedge Antilles @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies

tumblr_n65aslolTu1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

As Herbert was busy tending to Zombina nearby, Jason was still standing guard over Ange's box and he'd glare down at Plutia as she approached. Only to stop from making any sort of violent move towards Plutia for as far as the zombie knew, she seemed to be just another child. Nothing worth hurting there. But he still wasn't going to have Ange's cover blown.

Stepping in front of Plutia, he'd cut her off from the box. He wouldn't hurt her because of her appearance but even so, if that witch were to show up once she popped out than that'd spell trouble for Ange even if Jason had it dead-set in his head that he'd murder the witch the first chance he got. So he'd merely shake his head no to indicate that he'd not allow Plutia to look within the box. At least not for now.
@The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @DapperDogman @Verite @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest @Hospes @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @THE CROWDED ROOM

tumblr_inline_myeq6oIFCE1re9spw.png

"Huh? Are you trying to tell me something, mask guy?"

@LIVING ROOM OH MY GOD​

"Well of course I do. I mean doesn't everyone love the sight of blood...?"

"Need I remind you that everyone doesn't Henry..?"

glmiynnyri.jpg

"Wow, Looks like someone had some fun in here."

of course Henry would have that thought.

"Well someone's clearly already been in here before all of us got here.." Chrom comments thinking it over.

@The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @Wedge Antilles @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah @LIVING ROOM PEEPS

1904729_0.png

"Yeah, seems that way. There's way more people in here than I expected though." Lucina sighed.

"Sounds to me like you're not all that fond of the idea" Izayoi rebuts simply, his eyes suddenly stern and serious "All jokes aside, I've met people just like you, they weren't very nice to me...I carry a lot of resentment, so you'll have to excuse me if I don't trust you around anyone..."

"Why am I protecting her of all people? Simple..." he states in a hushed, but still audible tone "Because you're trying to get close to her"

"Back off, and it'll be that, I won't have to defend her, but if you chose to stay near and keep up the games, then you can expect me to continue being wary of you, got it?"

His eyes bore a deep hole through Jamie's head for a long moment, before he gave a small nod "There, now I've explained myself"

Oh. They were still going at it. Well now, she could just tell them to leave everything be or let them figure it out on their own....

They were big boys.

@Wedge Antilles @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @living room

The priest looked at the candies briefly, staying silent. Candies and sweets weren't exactly something he ate very often, even as a child. Living in a church, his diet mostly consisted of... more practical foods. But if this was the most they were going to get, he may as well. After all, who knew when the next chance he'd be able to eat would be? Surely, this Beatrice won't just pop up and announce a dinner party for everyone out of the blue, would she?

With that being said, he would nod, wordlessly taking one of the candies and popping it into his mouth. When Yuna would suggest a change of venue, Pucci would nod again. "If you insist, then. I will go wherever you go, holy saint."

@Kaykay
"Holy saint" was a bit much...but she decided to ignore that for now.

"Alright! Let's go!"

And in the living room, she saw someone familiar.

tumblr_inline_ndv7ae95Lv1r79yns.png

"Oh!...Hazama, right? I found out we're in a Witch Game! And we're..."

7.png

"Delightful!" he cut her off. "Don't worry, o' child of mine, I've already gathered more information than you possibly could in your life time! So don't fret your poor little head about it. Oh, and what's this? A priest? You've chosen some interesting company haven't you, little Yuns?"

tumblr_inline_ndv7anHv1i1r79yns.png

"Huh? Yuns?" Some sort of bad nickname? "Um, anyway, that's amazing! It's a good thing you're so smart, then! And this is Father Pucci! Father, this is Haza-"

1.png

"Fantastic. Now, if you don't mind, I have important adult things to do. That don't involve me dedicating my life to an ancient zombie. If you'll excuse me..."

More or less throwing his "assistant" to the wayside, he noticed Jason protecting a box, or something. While he was keeping Plutia away from it, Hazama sneaked up from behind and tried to open it.

"Surprise!"

In the meantime, Yuna just kept a half smile on her face.

tumblr_inline_ndv7ayCYbY1r79yns.png

"I-I bet he's just tired from all that investigating he did. I wish I could be more helpful...Anyway, Father, do you see anything here?"

@Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @living room

tumblr_inline_na6bk0pR7l1re9spw.png

"Huh? Is there someone in the box?" Plutia said, walking over to where the box is and tried to lift it.

@The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @DapperDogman @Verite @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest @Hospes @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @THE CROWDED ROOM​
tumblr_n65aslolTu1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

As Herbert was busy tending to Zombina nearby, Jason was still standing guard over Ange's box and he'd glare down at Plutia as she approached. Only to stop from making any sort of violent move towards Plutia for as far as the zombie knew, she seemed to be just another child. Nothing worth hurting there. But he still wasn't going to have Ange's cover blown.

Stepping in front of Plutia, he'd cut her off from the box. He wouldn't hurt her because of her appearance but even so, if that witch were to show up once she popped out than that'd spell trouble for Ange even if Jason had it dead-set in his head that he'd murder the witch the first chance he got. So he'd merely shake his head no to indicate that he'd not allow Plutia to look within the box. At least not for now.
@The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @DapperDogman @Verite @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest @Hospes @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @THE CROWDED ROOM

Piper looks up from the Walkie Talkie.

"Are you guys like the last group that was in here? They watched some TV show, and then scarred two kids for life, and then broke the TV while fighting some metal pole." She said. She then held up the Walkie talkie, and then laid it on the table. "Or, are you here to help fix this? It's missing some batteries, and an antenna. Somethings that could easily be fixed."

Around the room, you found the TV had been practically smashed, then knocked onto the floor. A small metal stake was also next to it, but it was heavily dented. A book on Audubon's Birds had been thrown across the room.

Other than those, the room was fairly normal looking.

@Lizzy @DapperDogman @Verite @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest @Hospes @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @The World in one room
Despite the whole situation that she had to hide, she had a feeling that these weren't people that would tell the Witch that she was here. Silently slipping her little hand out of the box, Ange held out the batteries that were needed for the walkie talkie.

@Lizzy @DapperDogman @Verite @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest @Hospes @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @The Silver Paladin

Guillo had attempted to follow Yuna and Pucci into the dining room, but the door had very rudely slammed and locked itself in its face. It took this as a sign: it didn't really have the patience to sit through that priest's religious awakening. Unfortunately, that also left it without any particular purpose. It wandered aimlessly for a while before noticing the unusually large crowd in the living room.

"Great, now what is everyone trying to do? Have the caplins finally been led to the slaughter?

... Wait, I get it. If you all put your weight into one small area, the floor should give and we can all dig out of this blasted place.

ss2015-09-15at10.55.29_zpsb41fsbbi.jpg

That's a brilliant idea. It's nice to finally deal with people who can think ahead for once."

Whether the puppet was being serious or not, it was hard to tell. Nevertheless, it didn't hesitate to run headfirst into the crowd. If it had to be here, it may as well help make some noise.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Silver Paladin @Forrest @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Archmage Jeremiah @LET'S MAKE A SINKHOLE​

More or less throwing his "assistant" to the wayside, he noticed Jason protecting a box, or something. While he was keeping Plutia away from it, Hazama sneaked up from behind and tried to open it.

"Surprise!"
Oh c'mon now, don't give little Ange a heart attack, or she'll drop the needed batteries. ;;​

"Alright! Let's go!"

7.png

"Delightful!" he cut her off. "Don't worry, o' child of mine, I've already gathered more information than you possibly could in your life time! So don't fret your poor little head about it. Oh, and what's this? A priest? You've chosen some interesting company haven't you, little Yuns?"

"Huh? Yuns?" Some sort of bad nickname? "Um, anyway, that's amazing! It's a good thing you're so smart, then! And this is Father Pucci! Father, this is Haza-"

1.png

"Fantastic. Now, if you don't mind, I have important adult things to do. That don't involve me dedicating my life to an ancient zombie. If you'll excuse me..."

"Surprise!"

"I-I bet he's just tired from all that investigating he did. I wish I could be more helpful...Anyway, Father, do you see anything here?"

Oh c'mon now, don't give little Ange a heart attack, or she'll drop the needed batteries. ;;​

5TX21nT.png

Ilona was interested in getting the walkie talkie fixed, but it was a pain in the butt to help out while she couldn't talk. Nevertheless, she still figured she would see Ange about the batteries she had. Frowning when Hazama would try to scare the life out of the child, Ilona would walk up behind him and slap him on the back of the head with her notebook. She would then wiggle a scolding finger in his face.

Don't do that! We need those batteries! she would write to him on her pad.

@The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @DapperDogman @Verite @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest @Hospes @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @Living Room​

tumblr_inline_myeq6oIFCE1re9spw.png

"Huh? Are you trying to tell me something, mask guy?"

@LIVING ROOM OH MY GOD​

"Alright! Let's go!"

7.png

1.png

"Surprise!"

Jason supposed that there were times he regretted not being able to communicate his thoughts. But he wouldn't change that for anybody. Not even an innocent child. So, hopefully making his explanation a bit easier he'd shake his head to signify 'no' and then turn to point to the box. The same box that it seemed like Hazama was trying to sneak over to. No doubt trying to open it to get under Jason's skin once more. He didn't seem to learn.

Stomping over towards Hazama, he'd seek to lash out with a punch and send the green haired bastard away from the box.

top-50-mejores-punetazos-de-cine_b6hc.gif

Much to Jason's disappointment however his strength was still not enough to knock Hazama's head clean off his shoulders. Would have saved Jason a lot of aggravation later on down the line. But he figured the punch would have had more impact than a mere slap to the back of the head and a written scolding. This was the kind of response someone like Hazama deserved and it was something Jason didn't mind doing, one little bit. As for the batteries, Jason glanced down at them and reached down to take them from Ange before staring at them blankly. Turns out living in the woods as a hermit for close to thirty years and then getting yourself killed by a child in the middle of your murdering spree didn't do wonders for one's education as Jason had no idea on what to do with these. Maybe the other child would have some clue.

Turning his attention back onto Plutia, he'd hand over the batteries to the girl. Maybe she'd be able to make sense out of them.

@The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @DapperDogman @Verite @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies

5TX21nT.png

Ilona was interested in getting the walkie talkie fixed, but it was a pain in the butt to help out while she couldn't talk. Nevertheless, she still figured she would see Ange about the batteries she had. Frowning when Hazama would try to scare the life out of the child, Ilona would walk up behind him and slap him on the back of the head with her notebook. She would then wiggle a scolding finger in his face.

Don't do that! We need those batteries! she would write to him on her pad.

@The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @DapperDogman @Verite @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest @Hospes @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @Living Room​
4.png

"Ow, that hurt! I'm so sorry, I just wanted to play around, you know? It's just so stressful, with all of these things going on. Surely you understand, no?"

@nah too many tags​

"Alright! Let's go!"

7.png

1.png

"Surprise!"

He stared silently at the antics between "Yuns" and Hazama. That green-haired man certainly was an interesting fellow, that much he could say. Other than that, Pucci wasn't exactly sure what else to make of him, but he kept note of him in the meantime.

When asked on if he "saw anything in here," Pucci gave the room a look, wondering what she meant. There didn't really seem to be anything worth noting as far as he could see... "No," he would reply, shaking his head briefly, "Nothing that particularly stands out in any case, at least. Is there something you are seeking?"

@Kaykay @2manytags4me​

Jason supposed that there were times he regretted not being able to communicate his thoughts. But he wouldn't change that for anybody. Not even an innocent child. So, hopefully making his explanation a bit easier he'd shake his head to signify 'no' and then turn to point to the box. The same box that it seemed like Hazama was trying to sneak over to. No doubt trying to open it to get under Jason's skin once more. He didn't seem to learn.

Stomping over towards Hazama, he'd seek to lash out with a punch and send the green haired bastard away from the box.

Much to Jason's disappointment however his strength was still not enough to knock Hazama's head clean off his shoulders. Would have saved Jason a lot of aggravation later on down the line. But he figured the punch would have had more impact than a mere slap to the back of the head and a written scolding. This was the kind of response someone like Hazama deserved and it was something Jason didn't mind doing, one little bit. As for the batteries, Jason glanced down at them and reached down to take them from Ange before staring at them blankly. Turns out living in the woods as a hermit for close to thirty years and then getting yourself killed by a child in the middle of your murdering spree didn't do wonders for one's education as Jason had no idea on what to do with these. Maybe the other child would have some clue.

Turning his attention back onto Plutia, he'd hand over the batteries to the girl. Maybe she'd be able to make sense out of them.

@The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @DapperDogman @Verite @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_inline_nsuph5KqjO1re9spw_540.png

"Wow... you're strong...." Plutia said.

"Hmm... but these are batteries. Where do I put them?"

@living room​

tumblr_inline_n9ree6j0Qs1rmfe7f.png

Morgan's smile vanished under a mask of despair, "Waste... land...?" Destroyed land, torn apart, war, pain, suffering... "Once I get you the books... Could you tell me more...?" While she was already hunting down the section that would hold what Li needed, she couldn't help but want to know more of what had happened to the doctor's word.​

"I could tell you more now if you wanted." Li said scanning the shelves. "Humans got too full of themselves. Launched nuclear weapons at each other, and almost completely annihilated each other. The landscape was almost completely destroyed as well." She sighed. "People started attacking others, doing horrible things, but there was still good. People helping others. That's why I worked on Project Purity, to help the Wasteland. It's a lot harder than we thought, purifying on a mass scale. That's why I'm looking for these books."

4.png

"Ow, that hurt! I'm so sorry, I just wanted to play around, you know? It's just so stressful, with all of these things going on. Surely you understand, no?"

@nah too many tags​

Although her reaction was to giggle, no sound escaped Ilona's lips. She enjoyed his reaction; this man seemed rather fun to tease.

UX1rFZS.png

I understand, but at least try not to scare off someone who wants to help us out. If you want to pick on anyone, use me as your victim. Surely you want revenge on me for smearing curry on your face anyhow, right?

Ilona wasn't about to be too hard on him though. After all, playing around was something she commonly did. She couldn't blame someone for doing something that she could very well have done herself.

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @All deze living room peeps​

Piper took the batteries, and put them into the back of the Walkie Talkie. She then clicked the button in the radio.

"Hello? Hello? Is anyone there? Can anyone hear me?" She said into it. She then turned to the assembled crowd.

"My Name's Piper, by the way. Member of the Free Press, author Publick Occurences, Diamond City's newspaper."

@Living Room @Gummi Bunnies (It's your turn now!))

8.png

"Woah-hoh, there!" The man had been expecting, no, hoping for a response from Jason. As he was prepared for this, unlike Ilona's notebook smack, he managed to react in time and hop backwards. Though perhaps Jason had won out in that regard now that he was away from the box. He'd have tried to kick Jason's head in, but not without his usual capabilities. Now, what was this guy's name again? He'd written it down before...ah right, Jason. "You want to dance, Jazzy? You only have to ask kindly!"
He stared silently at the antics between "Yuns" and Hazama. That green-haired man certainly was an interesting fellow, that much he could say. Other than that, Pucci wasn't exactly sure what else to make of him, but he kept note of him in the meantime.

When asked on if he "saw anything in here," Pucci gave the room a look, wondering what she meant. There didn't really seem to be anything worth noting as far as he could see... "No," he would reply, shaking his head briefly, "Nothing that particularly stands out in any case, at least. Is there something you are seeking?"

@Kaykay @2manytags4me​
tumblr_inline_ndv7btXrif1r79yns.png

"...Actually, I'm not sure! I just thought maybe we could help people out here!" Because that's what a hero should do. Or perhaps a saint, if you thought about it that way. Most of the fuss seemed to be about a walkie-talkie, but with so many people crowded around it she couldn't really help. Besides, she didn't want to get in Hazama's way.

Ack, for so many people being there, there wasn't really anything to do or help with!

"Hmm, do you see any flowers or something? I can make pressed flowers, and then later if I see that crying kid again I can cheer her right up with them!"
Although her reaction was to giggle, no sound escaped Ilona's lips. She enjoyed his reaction; this man seemed rather fun to tease.

UX1rFZS.png

I understand, but at least try not to scare off someone who wants to help us out. If you want to pick on anyone, use me as your victim. Surely you want revenge on me for smearing curry on your face anyhow, right?

Ilona wasn't about to be too hard on him though. After all, playing around was something she commonly did. She couldn't blame someone for doing something that she could very well have done herself.

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @All deze living room peeps​
5.png

"Oh, you're so kind. It's touching, really. And don't worry, I'm not one to take revenge on such a sweet little girl. But, I mean, if you don't mind, how about you help me tell this," he cocked his head towards Jason, "Man to cool off a little, hm? I'd quite appreciate it. He seems to be a little inclined towards more crude methods of stress relief, doesn't he?"

He continued coughing throughout. buttyping*cough*overandoveragainistediousandbreakstheflowofreading;_;

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
1904729_0.png

"Yeah, seems that way. There's way more people in here than I expected though." Lucina sighed.

Oh. They were still going at it. Well now, she could just tell them to leave everything be or let them figure it out on their own....

They were big boys.

@Wedge Antilles @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @living room
tumblr_ng3jy6WfhF1txf342o1_250.png

"Maybe we should go somewhere else while they fight.... Like the library..." Chrom suggested seeing as those two weren't going to stop anytime soon.

tumblr_inline_n6q374aGQt1r2h8qj.png

"They'll never think to look for us there." Henry joked thinking it over.

@The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @DapperDogman @Verite @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest @Hospes @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @Living Room

Reactions: Takumi
-Chapter 1-
"The Golden Witch"
Continued from here

Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

===

By sheer luck, the walkie talkie radio that they were working on seemed to be feeding on a signal in no time pronto. Whoever had the second walkie talkie, it didn't really matter, this was their one chance at getting into contact with someone that would help them with this strange situation, but alas, it wasn't going to be that easy.

A loud chiming noise echoed throughout the mansion, no matter where you may be. The grandfather clock that remained in the entry hall of the mansion was letting out the noise of bells ringing, signaling that it was noontime.

Or more appropriately, it was time to meet the Golden Witch.

With twelve rings going out, your vision was soon consumed by the radiant light of golden butterflies.

===

A single voice called out to your conscience, interrupting your train of thought almost instantly.

"My my... so these are my humble guests? How about you all open your eyes and awaken from your unconscious states?"

A whole new location became known to you... and to be honest, it was almost like the rose garden in front of the Rokkenjima mansion that all of you became acquainted with for majority of the morning. All of the roses gave off a heavenly and almost magical glow of gold. The sky was a swirl and mixture of purple.

To the surprise of everyone present, the same lady from the portrait in the entry hall, the same lady referred to in the Witch's Epitaph, the same lady said to be the new owner of the island estate that all of you were mysteriously taken to...

This woman was no doubt the Golden Witch Beatrice.

pHbV1AZ.jpg

"Nice to see you are all well... besides the man that happened to take a taste of my cooking and became sickly. I hope you've enjoyed your stay so far~ By that, I mean with how I set up that puzzle in the dining room, the great delicacies in the kitchen, the wonderful gossip in the library, and the little company I had in the living room. Aren't I a wonderfully hospitable hostess?"

Beatrice was quite full of herself, and her descriptions of what occurred in the mansion were the complete opposite from what the many of you experienced.

"Huh? Oh right, I almost forgot to explain all about the entertaining game I have prepared for the likes of my guests. Allow me to explain the basics of it here, so don't you dare fall asleep. I'll ensure that that won't happen, since it'll be a fun game after all."

Sitting back on her seat at the garden pavilion, the Golden Witch began to speak of her Game with a noticeable smirk on her face.

WiCL8Zp.png

"If you didn't read up on the letter I've sent you, you're effectively a player in this Witch's Game, and that particular Golden Witch being me. Feel free to refer to me as Lady Beatrice, if you will. It's a sign of respect towards your hostess, and I wouldn't want to catch anyone being disrespectful. Hm? Moving towards the Game itself, it's relatively simple. With my magic and the help of my specifically chosen Maestro, one of you will be prompted to kill another. A karma point system will be used, and everyone will have to determine the killer for each murder done to receive a single karma point. Vote the wrong individual or individuals up, and that point will be going towards me. Simple, don't you agree? In other words..."

klsJfrS.png

"... this will be my variant of the well-acclaimed Murder Game!"

As a real Witch would, Beatrice let out a wicked fit of laughter upon unveiling the true nature of the Witch's Game they were practically being forced to play. This certainly wasn't going to end that well...

tumblr_inline_mv951m8OPP1rfjfkn.png

"So what's the point of bringing all of you to this specific location at this time? I can tell that the likes of my guests are deeply confused by this, I can tell from your faces," Beatrice immediately stopped laughing and looked mildly curious like a child,"I wanted to have a little fun with my guests, my players. Just before the bad bad stuff like the killing and the accusing would happen~ See, this is my realm, the Golden Land. Rest assured that no murder will be happening in this place... but I can't guarantee that once I send you back to the mansion. To cut to the chase, I'll like to impose a treasure hunt for you, my guests, to play."

Wanting to let this all settle into the minds of her guests and players, the Witch took that time to let out a smoke from her pipe.

tumblr_inline_mv92ktJDTE1rfjfkn.png

"I expect to see a red cloth, a candy wrapper, a wedding ring, and a butterfly wing by the end of two hours. While time may not exist here, I'll just leave a little representation of a clock here to give you the reference of that time limit."

With a wave of her hands, golden butterflies swirled around and conjured up a floating clock that showed the current time. They all had two hours to do this treasure hunt game, and who knows what would happen if they didn't finish it in time?

The group would realize that they weren't the only ones thrown here. It appeared that the mysterious cloaked man from the library, Robin, had been dragged here as well, but unlike the guests, he was magically confined to stay in their starting place, the pavilion. There was no sign of Ange, Shannon, Piper,and Li anywhere in the Golden Land.

"Now, why are my guests standing around like a bunch of dumbfounded fools? The clock's a-ticking~ If I were you... I would find those items before the time runs out. Heheheheheee..."

Rose Garden
Pavilion
Kakera Garden
Forest

OOC Note: Tag me for the Rose Garden and the Pavilion (also tag @The Tactician if you're going to interact with Robin), tag @The Silver Paladin for the Kakera Garden, and tag @Bomb for the Forest.

~Cast List~
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni)
@Bomb as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) & Teemo(League of Legends)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?)
@C.T. as Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Fate/Zero)
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window)
@BarrenThin as HK-47 (Star Wars)
@The Tactician as Morgan Tact (Fire Emblem/Murder Series)
@Crimson Spartan as Henry & Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@CCC Kouhai as Aya Drevis (Mad Father)
@Mighty Roman as Shazam (DC Comics)
@The Silver Paladin as Leah Cain (Diablo) & Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2)
@coralprime as Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins)
@Verite as Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Gordon Freeman (Half Life)
@Melon as Hermaeus Mora (The Elder Scrolls)
@Hospes as Deedee/Teresa Agnes (The Kill Order)
@Ozzie Chanter as Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead/Murder Series) & Veronica Sawyer (Heathers)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@Jeremi as Undyne (Undertale) & Zombina (Monster Musume)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Majin/Fat Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
@Kaykay as Yuki Yuna (Yuki Yana Is A Hero) & Yuki Terumi/Hazama (BlazBlue)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ilona (Murder Series/OC)
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero)
@FireDrake150 as Sorey & Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Heather Gray (OC)
@Forrest as Mark (The Kill Order)
@Krieg as General Grievous (Star Wars)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Mettaton (Undertale)
@Unagi as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Salsacookies as Yellow Guy (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared)
@Mari as Sarah Connor (Terminator Genisys)
@Wedge Antilles as Jamie Madrox (X-Men)
@Lizzy as Lucina (Fire Emblem)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Bo Broski (OC)​

xmen334.jpg

Jamie just laughed and put his hands up. "Well I wasn't doing anything funny, honest. It's just really tough having to deal with these two people, one with so many Daddy issues. And the other person named Lucina. I'll just go sit in the corner if that relieves the pressure in your stick, man. If that makes you happy."

Jamie sat himself in a corner of the living room and wondered what kind of living hell this was.

@The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @DapperDogman @Verite @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest @Hospes @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari
-Chapter 1-
"The Golden Witch"
Continued from here

Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

===

By sheer luck, the walkie talkie radio that they were working on seemed to be feeding on a signal in no time pronto. Whoever had the second walkie talkie, it didn't really matter, this was their one chance at getting into contact with someone that would help them with this strange situation, but alas, it wasn't going to be that easy.

A loud chiming noise echoed throughout the mansion, no matter where you may be. The grandfather clock that remained in the entry hall of the mansion was letting out the noise of bells ringing, signaling that it was noontime.

Or more appropriately, it was time to meet the Golden Witch.

With twelve rings going out, your vision was soon consumed by the radiant light of golden butterflies.

===

A single voice called out to your conscience, interrupting your train of thought almost instantly.

"My my... so these are my humble guests? How about you all open your eyes and awaken from your unconscious states?"

A whole new location became known to you... and to be honest, it was almost like the rose garden in front of the Rokkenjima mansion that all of you became acquainted with for majority of the morning. All of the roses gave off a heavenly and almost magical glow of gold. The sky was a swirl and mixture of purple.

To the surprise of everyone present, the same lady from the portrait in the entry hall, the same lady referred to in the Witch's Epitaph, the same lady said to be the new owner of the island estate that all of you were mysteriously taken to...

This woman was no doubt the Golden Witch Beatrice.

pHbV1AZ.jpg

"Nice to see you are all well... besides the man that happened to take a taste of my cooking and became sickly. I hope you've enjoyed your stay so far~ By that, I mean with how I set up that puzzle in the dining room, the great delicacies in the kitchen, the wonderful gossip in the library, and the little company I had in the living room. Aren't I a wonderfully hospitable hostess?"

Beatrice was quite full of herself, and her descriptions of what occurred in the mansion were the complete opposite from what the many of you experienced.

"Huh? Oh right, I almost forgot to explain all about the entertaining game I have prepared for the likes of my guests. Allow me to explain the basics of it here, so don't you dare fall asleep. I'll ensure that that won't happen, since it'll be a fun game after all."

Sitting back on her seat at the garden pavilion, the Golden Witch began to speak of her Game with a noticeable smirk on her face.

WiCL8Zp.png

"If you didn't read up on the letter I've sent you, you're effectively a player in this Witch's Game, and that particular Golden Witch being me. Feel free to refer to me as Lady Beatrice, if you will. It's a sign of respect towards your hostess, and I wouldn't want to catch anyone being disrespectful. Hm? Moving towards the Game itself, it's relatively simple. With my magic and the help of my specifically chosen Maestro, one of you will be prompted to kill another. A karma point system will be used, and everyone will have to determine the killer for each murder done to receive a single karma point. Vote the wrong individual or individuals up, and that point will be going towards me. Simple, don't you agree? In other words..."

klsJfrS.png

"... this will be my variant of the well-acclaimed Murder Game!"

As a real Witch would, Beatrice let out a wicked fit of laughter upon unveiling the true nature of the Witch's Game they were practically being forced to play. This certainly wasn't going to end that well...

tumblr_inline_mv951m8OPP1rfjfkn.png

"So what's the point of bringing all of you to this specific location at this time? I can tell that the likes of my guests are deeply confused by this, I can tell from your faces," Beatrice immediately stopped laughing and looked mildly curious like a child,"I wanted to have a little fun with my guests, my players. Just before the bad bad stuff like the killing and the accusing would happen~ See, this is my realm, the Golden Land. Rest assured that no murder will be happening in this place... but I can't guarantee that once I send you back to the mansion. To cut to the chase, I'll like to impose a treasure hunt for you, my guests, to play."

Wanting to let this all settle into the minds of her guests and players, the Witch took that time to let out a smoke from her pipe.

tumblr_inline_mv92ktJDTE1rfjfkn.png

"I expect to see a red cloth, a candy wrapper, a wedding ring, and a butterfly wing by the end of two hours. While time may not exist here, I'll just leave a little representation of a clock here to give you the reference of that time limit."

With a wave of her hands, golden butterflies swirled around and conjured up a floating clock that showed the current time. They all had two hours to do this treasure hunt game, and who knows what would happen if they didn't finish it in time?

The group would realize that they weren't the only ones thrown here. It appeared that the mysterious cloaked man from the library, Robin, had been dragged here as well, but unlike the guests, he was magically confined to stay in their starting place, the pavilion. There was no sign of Ange, Shannon, Piper,and Li anywhere in the Golden Land.

"Now, why are my guests standing around like a bunch of dumbfounded fools? The clock's a-ticking~ If I were you... I would find those items before the time runs out. Heheheheheee..."

Rose Garden
Pavilion
Kakera Garden
Forest

OOC Note: Tag me for the Rose Garden and the Pavilion (also tag @The Tactician if you're going to interact with Robin), tag @The Silver Paladin for the Kakera Garden, and tag @Bomb for the Forest.

~Cast List~
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni)
@Bomb as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) & Teemo(League of Legends)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?)
@C.T. as Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Fate/Zero)
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window)
@BarrenThin as HK-47 (Star Wars)
@The Tactician as Morgan Tact (Fire Emblem/Murder Series)
@Crimson Spartan as Henry & Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@CCC Kouhai as Aya Drevis (Mad Father)
@Mighty Roman as Shazam (DC Comics)
@The Silver Paladin as Leah Cain (Diablo) & Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2)
@coralprime as Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins)
@Verite as Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Gordon Freeman (Half Life)
@Melon as Hermaeus Mora (The Elder Scrolls)
@Hospes as Deedee/Teresa Agnes (The Kill Order)
@Ozzie Chanter as Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead/Murder Series) & Veronica Sawyer (Heathers)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@Jeremi as Undyne (Undertale) & Zombina (Monster Musume)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Majin/Fat Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
@Kaykay as Yuki Yuna (Yuki Yana Is A Hero) & Yuki Terumi/Hazama (BlazBlue)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ilona (Murder Series/OC)
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero)
@FireDrake150 as Sorey & Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Heather Gray (OC)
@Forrest as Mark (The Kill Order)
@Krieg as General Grievous (Star Wars)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Mettaton (Undertale)
@Unagi as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Salsacookies as Yellow Guy (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared)
@Mari as Sarah Connor (Terminator Genisys)
@Wedge Antilles as Jamie Madrox (X-Men)
@Lizzy as Lucina (Fire Emblem)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Bo Broski (OC)​

"Bye guys. And Mister Serious. I'd be lying if I said it was fun!", Jamie mocked, as he went into the forest...

150px-James_Madrox_%28The_X-Factor%29_%28Earth-616%29.jpg

"We're off to see the wizard...."

@Bomb

Status
Not open for further replies.