• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
latest

"Sakutarou's not a part of the event... but Sakutarou can help out with whatever you need.... after a riddle game! Sakutarou wants to play again!"

As much as they were on a time limit to find those items now, Sakutarou seemed pretty keen on playing a riddle game. Might as well fulfill the child's wishes, but hopefully it wouldn't take too long.

@Archmage Jeremiah
Mettaton remained calm through their little talk, holding a confident smile, honestly caring little for their time limit. "A riddle game? Sounds fun.~ Fire away!" she accepted happily, planting both hands on her hips, standing before the playful boy with sass.

@Gummi Bunnies
@RoseGarden

Ouch. They went flying.

With them out of the way, you can continue onwards.

... Except that something decided to be sneaky. Or somethings.

200px-Mega-Shadow_KHD.png

These creatures attempt to surround Jamie. There weren't
a whole lot of em, but it might cause some problems.

@forest dudes​
Crono would also find themselves in the same predictament as Jamie is in.

@Wedge Antilles
Crono
@Bomb @Wedge Antilles @Others

Welp, Crono didn't know what else he was supposed to expect from entering a forest; every JRPG player knows there's almost always monsters there... Heck, this was like Guardia forest over again, only... This time, he was unarmed... Letting out a quiet breath, he raised his hands; just because he was without his Katana doesn't mean he's unable to fight... He assumed a combat ready posture, preparing to see just what these creatures had in store for him.

Welp. It appeared the act of magic meant to reassure her only made matters worse. Deedee was already terrified of things that most people considered to be 'normal', so one could only imagine how terrified the kid had to be of such a thing as magic...

Yup. She was absolutely terrified.

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Pavillion​
"Aww don't worry... I'll take good care of youuuuuuuu..." Plutia said with her still angry face up.

"I don't think that will work... P-p-Plutia..." Teemo silently said.

@pavilion guys

Welp. It appeared the act of magic meant to reassure her only made matters worse. Deedee was already terrified of things that most people considered to be 'normal', so one could only imagine how terrified the kid had to be of such a thing as magic...

Yup. She was absolutely terrified.

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Pavillion​
tumblr_inline_mv99heXefy1rfjfkn.png

"C'mere~... maybe we can learn more about each other in a simpler way..." Beatrice didn't really call off the golden butterflies, but practically held out her arms as if she was going to hug the poor girl. Again, why would any child trust her after her talk about this being a Murder Game moments before?

@Hospes

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Ouch. They went flying.

With them out of the way, you can continue onwards.

... Except that something decided to be sneaky. Or somethings.

200px-Mega-Shadow_KHD.png

These creatures attempt to surround Jamie. There weren't
a whole lot of em, but it might cause some problems.

@forest dudes​

"Okay," Jamie said, realizing the situation, as he and someone else were being circled by the shadowy creatures. They weren't as bold as the earlier ones, behaving the polar opposite actually. They were probably waiting to see what they would do, no doubt. If he had his powers, this would be too easy... but he didn't, though that didn't prevent him from coming up with a plan.

"You," he said to the stranger that also went into the forest, "they're walling us in a circle, but it's not a very thick wall if you get my drift. Let's burst through over there," he said as he tilted his head towards the direction opposite from which they had travelled. "And we make a run for it."

@york @Bomb

• Useful
Reactions: Justin and Mari
Mettaton remained calm through their little talk, holding a confident smile, honestly caring little for their time limit. "A riddle game? Sounds fun.~ Fire away!" she accepted happily, planting both hands on her hips, standing before the playful boy with sass.

@Gummi Bunnies
@RoseGarden
latest

"Okey dokey! You got three tries to get the riddle right! Here it is: We hurt without moving. We poison without touching. We bear the truth and the lies. We are not to be judged by our size. What are we?"

It seemed like these riddles were getting trickier as time went on, especially now this was the second time that Sakutarou would be encountered by someone.

@Archmage Jeremiah @RoseGarden​

It hadn't taken long at all, but Kyle was now a broken, broken man. In all 34 years of his life, he hadn't come across anything that would prepare him for any of this. He wasn't equipped for his entire world being flipped upside-down so completely-- so cleanly, so quick that his head was left spinning like clockwork.

Magic didn't exist.

Witches didn't exist.

There was only one reality.

None of this was possible.

... And yet...

Kyle moved clumsily through the pavilion, an expression of pure confusion plastered on his face. Thoughts of Ilona and her notebook had left his head completely. He stumbled like a drunkard into a cloaked man -- if he even was a man at all -- before finding himself next to a girl that look scared out of her wits. His mind seemed to not totally register the small talking animal -- what's next, a real life Pinkie Rabbit? -- the man simply slumping down next to the girl in defeat.

"You and me both, kid."

Then, the woman calling herself a witch tried to beckon the young girl forward. This spurred Kyle out of his haze for a moment as he instinctively moved between the pair. "I don't think so."

@Kaykay @Bomb @coralprime @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes

Last edited:
tumblr_inline_mv99heXefy1rfjfkn.png

"C'mere~... maybe we can learn more about each other in a simpler way..." Beatrice didn't really call off the golden butterflies, but practically held out her arms as if she was going to hug the poor girl. Again, why would any child trust her after her talk about this being a Murder Game moments before?

@Hospes
"Aww don't worry... I'll take good care of youuuuuuuu..." Plutia said with her still angry face up.

@pavilion guys
7bcdaea9b8c7719ee09e2cee3802df73.jpg

Now, the five-year-old only cried even more, seeming absolutely petrified. Plutia's comment about 'taking care of her' was.. Well, it could've been worded a lot better, and the fact that the girl still seemed angry when she said it also just made the little girl more afraid yet. As to how Beatrice was making things worse... Well, that was probably painfully obvious. Granted, it wasn't like Deedee could really say that - or, was going to, anyways. The chances of her talking were rather minimal. Especially while she was this petrified.
It hadn't taken long at all, but Kyle was now a broken, broken man. In all 34 years of his life, he hadn't come across anything that would prepare him for any of this. He wasn't equipped for his entire world being flipped upside-down so completely-- so cleanly, so quick that his head was left spinning like clockwork.

Magic didn't exist.

Witches didn't exist.

... And yet...

Kyle moved clumsily through the pavilion, an expression of pure confusion plastered on his face. Thoughts of Ilona and her notebook had left his head completely. He stumbled like a drunkard into a cloaked man -- if he even was a man at all -- before finding himself next to a girl that look scared out of her wits. His mind seemed to not register the small talking animal -- what's next, a real life Pinkie Rabbit? -- the man simply slumping down next to the girl in defeat.

"You and me both, kid."

Then, the woman calling herself a witch tried to beckon the young girl forward. This spurred Kyle out of his haze for a moment as he instinctively moved between the pair. "I don't think so."

But, then, it looked like the child was at least temporarily safe from Beatrice and her terrifying magic. She didn't recognize the man that had been by her that had now moved between her and the witch, but that was far from meaning that she wasn't grateful for it. In fact, she appreciated the action more than words- or, err, in her case, actions -could express.

Not that she was really in a state that she could relay that, what with the fear she was feeling and her crying.

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Atomyk @Kaykay @Pavillion​

latest

"Okey dokey! You got three tries to get the riddle right! Here it is: We hurt without moving. We poison without touching. We bear the truth and the lies. We are not to be judged by our size. What are we?"

It seemed like these riddles were getting trickier as time went on, especially now this was the second time that Sakutarou would be encountered by someone.

"Ah, this is a good one Asgore would always ask me...I could never get it right when I was an itty-bitty computer.~" she reminisced with a soft smile, tapping her index finger against her chin, "Buuuuuut, I think I got it down now...is the answer 'words'?" Mettaton answered quizzically, a tell-tale sign of her uncertainty. Philosophy didn't seem to be one of her strong suits.

@Gummi Bunnies
@RoseGarden

@pavilion guys

Magic didn't exist.

Witches didn't exist.

... And yet...

Kyle moved clumsily through the pavilion, an expression of pure confusion plastered on his face. Thoughts of Ilona and her notebook had left his head completely. He stumbled like a drunkard into a cloaked man -- if he even was a man at all -- before finding himself next to a girl that look scared out of her wits. His mind seemed to not totally register the small talking animal -- what's next, a real life Pinkie Rabbit? -- the man simply slumping down next to the girl in defeat.

"You and me both, kid."

7bcdaea9b8c7719ee09e2cee3802df73.jpg

Now, the five-year-old only cried even more, seeming absolutely petrified. Plutia's comment about 'taking care of her' was.. Well, it could've been worded a lot better, and the fact that the girl still seemed angry when she said it also just made the little girl more afraid yet. As to how Beatrice was making things worse... Well, that was probably painfully obvious. Granted, it wasn't like Deedee could really say that - or, was going to, anyways. The chances of her talking were rather minimal. Especially while she was this petrified.

But, then, it looked like the child was at least temporarily safe from Beatrice and her terrifying magic. She didn't recognize the man that had been by her that had now moved between her and the witch, but that was far from meaning that she wasn't grateful for it. In fact, she appreciated the action more than words- or, err, in her case, actions -could express.

Not that she was really in a state that she could relay that, what with the fear she was feeling and her crying.

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Atomyk @Kaykay @Pavillion​
tumblr_inline_mv9c4xQZaK1rfjfkn.png

"Hm? What's wrong with me trying to comfort the girl here? It's not like I'm going to dirty my own hands with foul acts... not yet, that is..."

The Golden Witch didn't seem to be that annoyed with the fact that she was being prevented from doing something that she considers to be "comforting" for Deedee, and the last part of her sentence being said in a near silent whisper.

@Hospes @Bomb @Atomyk @Kaykay @Pavilion​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"Ah, this is a good one Asgore would always ask me...I could never get it right when I was an itty-bitty computer.~" she reminisced with a soft smile, tapping her index finger against her chin, "Buuuuuut, I think I got it down now...is the answer 'words'?" Mettaton answered quizzically, a tell-tale sign of her uncertainty. Philosophy didn't seem to be one of her strong suits.

@Gummi Bunnies
@RoseGarden
latest

"Ding ding ding! That's correct! Sakutarou has two more riddles to use for the riddle game, so ready to move on!"

Sakutarou playfully laughed with a cheerful smile, ready to present the next riddle to Mettaton. A few more riddles wouldn't hurt.

latest

"Ding ding ding! That's correct! Sakutarou has two more riddles to use for the riddle game, so ready to move on!"

Sakutarou playfully laughed with a cheerful smile, ready to present the next riddle to Mettaton. A few more riddles wouldn't hurt.

Mettaton laughed along with the boy, applauding herself for a job well done. "Aha! I've finally got it! That riddle's been haunting me for quite some time." she commented, "Ask another!~"

@Gummi Bunnies
@RoseGarden

"Just leave the kid alone," Kyle said, sounding more raspy and tired than he meant to. He felt extremely out of his element, lost adrift in a sea that he couldn't begin to recognize. For the simple man of 1980's America, this entire situation couldn't be further from reality. Maybe he had gone insane at some point and was living out his days in the loony bin. If so, it didn't really help him in the here and now, as whatever was happening, it certainly felt entirely real to him. Whether this Murder Game was simply a creation of his addled mind or something born of actual magic, Kyle needed to navigate it fast if he wanted to stay afloat.

aaUQeVU.png

"What's your problem, anyway? Why bring a kid into this? You're sick, you know that?" Kyle was glaring now at this Beatrice, his anger anchoring him. It felt a lot better to be angry than confused. Magical witch or not, this woman was one of worst bastards Kyle had ever had the unfortunate pleasure of coming in contact with. "This game's a joke. No one's dying under my watch, so count this sick little experiment a failure."

In their respective rooms Iskander seemed to have arrived only short after the group decided to sneak out... with a box. Odd choice of stealth.
Regardless clearly the Kitchen lacked food and the only real source of info, the girl was leaving so he followed.

Gilgamesh on the hand was deep in thought with all the letter and diary entries. It seemed the fellow reading it as well assumed Gilgamesh distracted and simply left, when in truth he was just deep in thought.
So whatever this was, it was the result of a newcomer manipulating the household, and at least somewhat motivated by the curiosity of magic?
Interest, but for now that's all they'd be able to get, so he followed the group to head elsewhere.​
Chapter 1-
"The Golden Witch"
Continued from here

Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

===

By sheer luck, the walkie talkie radio that they were working on seemed to be feeding on a signal in no time pronto. Whoever had the second walkie talkie, it didn't really matter, this was their one chance at getting into contact with someone that would help them with this strange situation, but alas, it wasn't going to be that easy.

A loud chiming noise echoed throughout the mansion, no matter where you may be. The grandfather clock that remained in the entry hall of the mansion was letting out the noise of bells ringing, signaling that it was noontime.

Or more appropriately, it was time to meet the Golden Witch.

With twelve rings going out, your vision was soon consumed by the radiant light of golden butterflies.

===

A single voice called out to your conscience, interrupting your train of thought almost instantly.

"My my... so these are my humble guests? How about you all open your eyes and awaken from your unconscious states?"

A whole new location became known to you... and to be honest, it was almost like the rose garden in front of the Rokkenjima mansion that all of you became acquainted with for majority of the morning. All of the roses gave off a heavenly and almost magical glow of gold. The sky was a swirl and mixture of purple.

To the surprise of everyone present, the same lady from the portrait in the entry hall, the same lady referred to in the Witch's Epitaph, the same lady said to be the new owner of the island estate that all of you were mysteriously taken to...

This woman was no doubt the Golden Witch Beatrice.

pHbV1AZ.jpg

"Nice to see you are all well... besides the man that happened to take a taste of my cooking and became sickly. I hope you've enjoyed your stay so far~ By that, I mean with how I set up that puzzle in the dining room, the great delicacies in the kitchen, the wonderful gossip in the library, and the little company I had in the living room. Aren't I a wonderfully hospitable hostess?"

Beatrice was quite full of herself, and her descriptions of what occurred in the mansion were the complete opposite from what the many of you experienced.

"Huh? Oh right, I almost forgot to explain all about the entertaining game I have prepared for the likes of my guests. Allow me to explain the basics of it here, so don't you dare fall asleep. I'll ensure that that won't happen, since it'll be a fun game after all."

Sitting back on her seat at the garden pavilion, the Golden Witch began to speak of her Game with a noticeable smirk on her face.

WiCL8Zp.png

"If you didn't read up on the letter I've sent you, you're effectively a player in this Witch's Game, and that particular Golden Witch being me. Feel free to refer to me as Lady Beatrice, if you will. It's a sign of respect towards your hostess, and I wouldn't want to catch anyone being disrespectful. Hm? Moving towards the Game itself, it's relatively simple. With my magic and the help of my specifically chosen Maestro, one of you will be prompted to kill another. A karma point system will be used, and everyone will have to determine the killer for each murder done to receive a single karma point. Vote the wrong individual or individuals up, and that point will be going towards me. Simple, don't you agree? In other words..."

klsJfrS.png

"... this will be my variant of the well-acclaimed Murder Game!"

As a real Witch would, Beatrice let out a wicked fit of laughter upon unveiling the true nature of the Witch's Game they were practically being forced to play. This certainly wasn't going to end that well...

tumblr_inline_mv951m8OPP1rfjfkn.png

"So what's the point of bringing all of you to this specific location at this time? I can tell that the likes of my guests are deeply confused by this, I can tell from your faces," Beatrice immediately stopped laughing and looked mildly curious like a child,"I wanted to have a little fun with my guests, my players. Just before the bad bad stuff like the killing and the accusing would happen~ See, this is my realm, the Golden Land. Rest assured that no murder will be happening in this place... but I can't guarantee that once I send you back to the mansion. To cut to the chase, I'll like to impose a treasure hunt for you, my guests, to play."

Wanting to let this all settle into the minds of her guests and players, the Witch took that time to let out a smoke from her pipe.

tumblr_inline_mv92ktJDTE1rfjfkn.png

"I expect to see a red cloth, a candy wrapper, a wedding ring, and a butterfly wing by the end of two hours. While time may not exist here, I'll just leave a little representation of a clock here to give you the reference of that time limit."

With a wave of her hands, golden butterflies swirled around and conjured up a floating clock that showed the current time. They all had two hours to do this treasure hunt game, and who knows what would happen if they didn't finish it in time?

The group would realize that they weren't the only ones thrown here. It appeared that the mysterious cloaked man from the library, Robin, had been dragged here as well, but unlike the guests, he was magically confined to stay in their starting place, the pavilion. There was no sign of Ange, Shannon, Piper,and Li anywhere in the Golden Land.

"Now, why are my guests standing around like a bunch of dumbfounded fools? The clock's a-ticking~ If I were you... I would find those items before the time runs out. Heheheheheee..."

Rose Garden
Pavilion
Kakera Garden
Forest

OOC Note: Tag me for the Rose Garden and the Pavilion (also tag @The Tactician if you're going to interact with Robin), tag @The Silver Paladin for the Kakera Garden, and tag @Bomb for the Forest.

~Cast List~
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni)
@Bomb as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) & Teemo(League of Legends)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?)
@C.T. as Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Fate/Zero)
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window)
@BarrenThin as HK-47 (Star Wars)
@The Tactician as Morgan Tact (Fire Emblem/Murder Series)
@Crimson Spartan as Henry & Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@CCC Kouhai as Aya Drevis (Mad Father)
@Mighty Roman as Shazam (DC Comics)
@The Silver Paladin as Leah Cain (Diablo) & Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2)
@coralprime as Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins)
@Verite as Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Gordon Freeman (Half Life)
@Melon as Hermaeus Mora (The Elder Scrolls)
@Hospes as Deedee/Teresa Agnes (The Kill Order)
@Ozzie Chanter as Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead/Murder Series) & Veronica Sawyer (Heathers)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@Jeremi as Undyne (Undertale) & Zombina (Monster Musume)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Majin/Fat Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
@Kaykay as Yuki Yuna (Yuki Yana Is A Hero) & Yuki Terumi/Hazama (BlazBlue)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ilona (Murder Series/OC)
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero)
@FireDrake150 as Sorey & Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Heather Gray (OC)
@Forrest as Mark (The Kill Order)
@Krieg as General Grievous (Star Wars)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Mettaton (Undertale)
@Unagi as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Salsacookies as Yellow Guy (Don't Hug Me I'm Scared)
@Mari as Sarah Connor (Terminator Genisys)
@Wedge Antilles as Jamie Madrox (X-Men)
@Lizzy as Lucina (Fire Emblem)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Bo Broski (OC)​
tumblr_inline_nl1y1l0TOP1ryvw12.gif

Well the witch just confirmed what he already knew, this was a Murder Game.
Though the inner workings of this one were different, Karma System? Killers changing each round?
That was not something from the last one, and would require extra caution.

Once the witch's spiel was over, both Gilgamesh and Iskander knew they had to get straight to acting.
Iskander looked to Gilgamesh and said "Eh! I'm going to check out the Rose Garden, where are you off to?".
To which Gilgamesh simply stated "I have matters to attend to here..." before approach the witch and Robin.
Iskander simply shrugged, it was direct if nothing else. But Gilgamesh could handle himself so he set off.

As Gilgamesh approached he overheard the conversation going on with the Witch.
Apparently she had no idea who Robin was... Well, this prevent his ability to speak with Robin openly.
In fact there wasn't really anything he could now ask him without arming the Witch with info.

So he simply gave Robin a familiar nob before asking Beatrice "Where did you find this man?".

@The Tactician @Crimson Spartan
latest

Iskander soon arrived at the Rose Garden, just in time to overhear mention of two riddles.
Running up to the duo he said "Oh, Riddles! A battle but with words! Hope you don't mind if I join in?".
@Archmage Jeremiah

Last edited:
-Chapter 1-
"The Golden Witch"
Continued from here

Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

===

By sheer luck, the walkie talkie radio that they were working on seemed to be feeding on a signal in no time pronto. Whoever had the second walkie talkie, it didn't really matter, this was their one chance at getting into contact with someone that would help them with this strange situation, but alas, it wasn't going to be that easy.

A loud chiming noise echoed throughout the mansion, no matter where you may be. The grandfather clock that remained in the entry hall of the mansion was letting out the noise of bells ringing, signaling that it was noontime.

With twelve rings going out, your vision was soon consumed by the radiant light of golden butterflies.

===

A single voice called out to your conscience, interrupting your train of thought almost instantly.

"My my... so these are my humble guests? How about you all open your eyes and awaken from your unconscious states?"

A whole new location became known to you... and to be honest, it was almost like the rose garden in front of the Rokkenjima mansion that all of you became acquainted with for majority of the morning. All of the roses gave off a heavenly and almost magical glow of gold. The sky was a swirl and mixture of purple.

To the surprise of everyone present, the same lady from the portrait in the entry hall, the same lady referred to in the Witch's Epitaph, the same lady said to be the new owner of the island estate that all of you were mysteriously taken to...

pHbV1AZ.jpg

"Nice to see you are all well... besides the man that happened to take a taste of my cooking and became sickly. I hope you've enjoyed your stay so far~ By that, I mean with how I set up that puzzle in the dining room, the great delicacies in the kitchen, the wonderful gossip in the library, and the little company I had in the living room. Aren't I a wonderfully hospitable hostess?"

Beatrice was quite full of herself, and her descriptions of what occurred in the mansion were the complete opposite from what the many of you experienced.

"Huh? Oh right, I almost forgot to explain all about the entertaining game I have prepared for the likes of my guests. Allow me to explain the basics of it here, so don't you dare fall asleep. I'll ensure that that won't happen, since it'll be a fun game after all."

Sitting back on her seat at the garden pavilion, the Golden Witch began to speak of her Game with a noticeable smirk on her face.

WiCL8Zp.png

"If you didn't read up on the letter I've sent you, you're effectively a player in this Witch's Game, and that particular Golden Witch being me. Feel free to refer to me as Lady Beatrice, if you will. It's a sign of respect towards your hostess, and I wouldn't want to catch anyone being disrespectful. Hm? Moving towards the Game itself, it's relatively simple. With my magic and the help of my specifically chosen Maestro, one of you will be prompted to kill another. A karma point system will be used, and everyone will have to determine the killer for each murder done to receive a single karma point. Vote the wrong individual or individuals up, and that point will be going towards me. Simple, don't you agree? In other words..."

klsJfrS.png

As a real Witch would, Beatrice let out a wicked fit of laughter upon unveiling the true nature of the Witch's Game they were practically being forced to play. This certainly wasn't going to end that well...

"So what's the point of bringing all of you to this specific location at this time? I can tell that the likes of my guests are deeply confused by this, I can tell from your faces," Beatrice immediately stopped laughing and looked mildly curious like a child,"I wanted to have a little fun with my guests, my players. Just before the bad bad stuff like the killing and the accusing would happen~ See, this is my realm, the Golden Land. Rest assured that no murder will be happening in this place... but I can't guarantee that once I send you back to the mansion. To cut to the chase, I'll like to impose a treasure hunt for you, my guests, to play."

Wanting to let this all settle into the minds of her guests and players, the Witch took that time to let out a smoke from her pipe.

"I expect to see a red cloth, a candy wrapper, a wedding ring, and a butterfly wing by the end of two hours. While time may not exist here, I'll just leave a little representation of a clock here to give you the reference of that time limit."

With a wave of her hands, golden butterflies swirled around and conjured up a floating clock that showed the current time. They all had two hours to do this treasure hunt game, and who knows what would happen if they didn't finish it in time?

The group would realize that they weren't the only ones thrown here. It appeared that the mysterious cloaked man from the library, Robin, had been dragged here as well, but unlike the guests, he was magically confined to stay in their starting place, the pavilion. There was no sign of Ange, Shannon, Piper,and Li anywhere in the Golden Land.

"Now, why are my guests standing around like a bunch of dumbfounded fools? The clock's a-ticking~ If I were you... I would find those items before the time runs out. Heheheheheee..."

Rose Garden
Pavilion
Kakera Garden
Forest

OOC Note: Tag me for the Rose Garden and the Pavilion (also tag @The Tactician if you're going to interact with Robin), tag @The Silver Paladin for the Kakera Garden, and tag @Bomb for the Forest.

~Cast List~
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?)
@Ozzie Chanter as Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead/Murder Series) & Veronica Sawyer (Heathers)
Sarah Connor stared at the witch Beatrice, not releasing her from her stare. A Murder Game? This wasn't good at all. She felt an urge to attack the witch, even without any weapons or a Terminator by her side she felt she was capable. But, she held her anger back... too many unknowns, too many things that flaunted higher powers, and she had none. She let her anger decrease, and thought more productively. Let's play this little game, and survive. She figured she was a survivor after all, she always was... why would this place, this situation, this Murder Game be any different? Sarah Connor was ready.

She then started to walk, towards the Kakera Garden. In her mind, it represented two things that would be useful for her... the plants would serve as cover and a concealment if needed, without the dangers that a wildlife area such as a forest would present. She quickly started to walk to her destination...

tumblr_nvdt9zXDJs1u5z19mo5_400.gif

She saw Sorey and Mikleo. They seemed like decent people, helpful as well. "Come with me to the Kakera Garden," she said to them, "if you want to stand a good chance of surviving this."

@FireDrake150 @The Silver Paladin

Sorey and Mikleo follow the others to the dining room as well, Curious and admiring the architecture, while all the same remaining aware of their surroundings. Sorey contemplates when the building could have been built and for what purpose, while Mikleo merely watches and listens to the goings on. Having lost track of who all is around, they remain bitterly alone together, Ripe for interaction.

@Dining Room

-Chapter 1-
"The Golden Witch"
Continued from here

Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

===

===

pHbV1AZ.jpg

WiCL8Zp.png

klsJfrS.png

Rose Garden
Pavilion
Kakera Garden
Forest

~Cast List~
lW3rNIh.png
Heather stood there, as everything went on around her. People and creatures were fighting with the Witch lady and going to other places... she has never been in a situation like this, it was pretty annoying. She couldn't believe this wacko took everyone's powers and items, she wanted her magic and her violin back now. Understanding what she needed to do, Heather walked off towards the ROSE GARDEN. "This better get me my stuff back you Witch!" She flipped her off and walked off. Heather noticed two others were over in the garden, with a golden boy lion animal thing. He was telling riddles... freaking fantastic! It just so happened that the "King Of Heroes" was one of the individuals, which made Heather sort of regret going to the garden in the first place.

@Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

tumblr_inline_ndv7ag3nMn1r79yns.png

This...sounds uncomfortably like what Togo may have been feeling...

Yuna's spirit dipped for a bit, but she wouldn't let it stay down. "Well, um, I guess..." she agreed absent-mindedly. Well, until Pucci told the rest about the key and lettered plates they seemed to be at a dead end. "Do you think it could mean something? My name's Yuna Yuki, by the way." She didn't seem as enthusiastic as usual.

Oh, this was something cool! A smile came across Yuna's face again.

tumblr_inline_ndv7c0xdet1r79yns.png

"Sol...Herc..At...It spells your name!! That's so awesome! And yup, me too! Except...it doesn't seem to be working..."

@Verite @Bomb @Mighty Roman
Shazam raised his eyebrows. "Man, that's so weird! I'm not exactly on my game either. And talkin' of games, I don't like the sound of the 'Let's kill each other stuff'. He He considered punching Beatrice as hard as he could, but his powers weren't on form, and it wasn't worth taking the risk of potentially dying for such a stupid reason. Instead he decided to follow Yuki towards the Pavillion.

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Verite

Reactions: Mari

100.gif

"Damn a Murder Game? Robin warned me about these... Lucina stay close cause any of these people could be killers..."

He paused a moment think about something.

"Great....If only I had m-" Chrom seems to notice Robin instantly recognizing him.

"Robin!?!.... God's what are you doing here...." Chrom would suddenly spoke once he noticed Robin. As he walked out from among the group to approach Robin with Henry close by.

"Oh hey Robin. It's been awhile.... Even the crows back home couldn't find you...." Henry states with his usual smile before he would turn his attention to Beatrice. "You have a creepy laugh... Like one of those mass murder types. Good cause I want to see a lot of blood in this game." Henry comments towards Beatrice with that smile on his face.

@Lizzy @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @DapperDogman
tumblr_inline_nifrctxcBP1sfvecc.jpg

"Believe me, if I had a choice, I wwouldn't be here, Chrom," Robin muttered, not pleased with being stuck in another Murder Game, "My partner and I wished to investigate what happened to the previous owners of the manor... Though that's obviously gone down the drain now..." He sighed as he crossed his arms, thinking for a moment, "... If you see a blue-haired girl wearing a dress out, please send her my way... I can't exactly leave this spot right now."

tumblr_inline_n8q83yceOC1sfvecc.png

After a few moments of listening to Robin from afar, Morgan couldn't take standing there any longer. He doesn't even know how dangerous this will be... "I... Io, lets go to that garden," Not waiting for the older girl to protest, the young tactician took her hand and began to pull her away from the oddly similar looking man. Perhaps the two were related in some way, though mostly bad if the need for Morgan to use Io's hand like a stress ball was any indication.

@Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @PAVILLION PEOPLE, I DDON'T KNOW​

tumblr_mystvjPxAX1rrywxro10_250.gif

Lucina, as her father instructed, stayed close as he talked to Robin. Though when the Golden Witch said her piece with Chrom she got a sharp, narrow eyed stare from Lucina. Plutia wouldn't be the only angry about all of the death that was inevitably in their future.

When she saw that Beatrice was terrorizing poor Deedee Lucina was going to intervene but Kyle beat her to it.

Then, when Robin brought up girls with blue hair she thought about who Izayoi mentioned earlier. Unfortunately Lucina only took a small glance at her at the time as most if not all of her attention was to Izayoi at the time.

@Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman @Pavilian peeps/anybody I missed

Reactions: Crimson Spartan
Status
Not open for further replies.