• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason's body tensed up as Hazama laid a hand on him, if Herbert hadn't intervened when he did, the shard might have gone in a completely different place. But for now he'd merely shoot a glare filled to the brim with hatred towards the man. He seemed to understand Jason better than he would have liked. He knew what he really was, a killer. With a body count that was nothing to blink at. Even after his resurrection at the hands of Tommy Jarvis, the same man who had killed him as a child, the body count continued to soar up into the hundreds even. But Jason never saw himself in that light. Oh, he knew he killed people. But they were never innocent in his eyes.

They all had committed a sin, whether it be having intercourse or simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time. They were all guilty and they all had to die for it. Just as his mother had to die for merely trying to avenge the son that she thought she had lost oh so many years ago to the depths of Crystal Lake. All because the counselors were too busy making love to notice the mentally disabled and disfigured child that was being picked on by the other children, to the point they forced a bag over his head to 'hide how ugly he was.' Having fled into the woods to live a life away from those who would treat him like a monster and even attempt to kill him without a second thought, Jason bore witness to his mother's decapitation and the end of her own murdering spree.

It was then on that Jason took his mother's decapitated head back with him and picked up her blade. He would continue where she had left off. Nobody would enter Camp Crystal Lake and live to tell about it. For they were all sinners and deserved the fate they got. But while Jason had somewhat of an excuse for being the way he was, although it did not justify his killings one bit, there were people like Hazama who were rotten to the core and didn't feel they needed any kind of excuse to be the way they were. Those same types of people tended to be manipulative just as the dream demon Jason had fought a couple years back. The serial killer by the name of Freddy Krueger who used the appearance of Jason's mother to resurrect the zombie to do killings so that the children of Elm Street would believe Freddy had returned. Once Jason had outlived his usefulness however, Freddy revealed that it hadn't been Jason's Mother at all. But a cruel trick played to get him to walk to Freddy's tune for as long as he needed. Similar to how Hazama had tried convincing the others that Jason was some kind of 'mad dog' that needed to be constantly watched over. Yet once Jason was taken care of or indisposed of in some manner Hazama would stab those same people in the back without a second thought. All to further his own gain.

Those were the types of people that Jason hated the most. He didn't know what Hazama was truly capable of, though given that it nearly killed Jason in his final battle with Freddy Krueger, he imagined once the powers were returned Hazama would give him more than a little bit of trouble. Which at times like this made Jason wish he had simply ripped out Hazama's heart back in the kitchen when he had the chance. Or something similar to one of his more memorable kills.

kill10b.gif

Alas, there was no sleeping bags around and he doubted he'd be able to convince Hazama to reside within one. But he hadn't stopped with simply mocking his failure to strike down Beatrice, he tried to make him out to be more of a monster to the girl. Likely to try and frighten her. This made Jason's entire body tremble with sheer concentrated rage. Hazama was right that Jason would likely never stop in his killing. But that's only because sinners would never stop coming to Crystal Lake and taking care of them made his mother proud. So what reason would he really have to stop doing it?

He couldn't say anything to convince her otherwise of course. But, he supposed there was something he could do as a sign of trust between him and the child. Stopping in his walk if only for a brief moment, he turned so he'd be facing only Hazama and Aya. At first one might have gotten the impression that he was going to attack them as his hands rose up. But he was merely reaching for his mask as he slid it upwards, showing only the two of them the grotesque face that lay behind it. It was not something that Jason liked to show off, usually it was due to his victim's actions that his face ended up revealed. But it was the only thing that he could think of to show Aya that he had no intentions to harm her. Showing her what he would not show anyone else. That and perhaps intimidate Hazama with the look but he doubted that.

tumblr_mvcgl4OJGS1sfwczro3_400.gif

Once he felt they had gotten to look at his mug for long enough, Jason slid down the mask and resumed walking to catch up with West. He heard Aya's murmurings about him possibly changing for the better/having a reason for what he did. Well, he supposed that she was half-right. He did have his reasons for killing but to change for the better? What was there to change? For in Jason's eyes, he was doing no wrong by killing the people he did. He was simply making the world a better place by getting rid of the sinners and making his mother proud in the process. It seemed like a win-win to him.

Herbert was less than amused by Aya's idealistic talk.

tumblr_static_4fjprw0ffuecoo8cckgw00k4w.gif

"It's Mister West, child. As for how the serial killer you've found yourself attached to met his end? It was at the hands of one his victims. He left his machete laying around unattended to and it ended up costing him dearly. Both his life and his right eye were taken as a result of the strike. Along with numerous other strikes scattered over his body. But then you ask 'how is it he's walking among us then?' It's because I gave him life with the liquid you saw me inject him with." Herbert explained in a matter of factly tone as he continued walking.

"Why did I do it? To help keep him as docile as can be managed with someone like him. He isn't particularly a fan of it but this is one shot that needs to be taken. You wouldn't like to see him go on a rampage now would you? That'd be very bad for him, me for I'm the one he's accompanying, and you. So feel free to continue to try make friends with him. He seems to have an affinity for little children such as yourself. Can't quite understand it myself."

@CCC Kouhai @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Kaykay @Pavilion Peeps

Well the mastermind had been revealed. Eh...big deal...not like Zombina could've done anything about it. The cold hard floor was the only thing good for her.

As she laid there West however called out to her. Something still inside of her burned within and she stood up slouching after West as any real zombie would. "Children are innocent and sweet...until they're not." Zombina replied to West in a melancholy tone.

@CCC Kouhai @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Kaykay @Pavilion Peeps

"Just leave the kid alone," Kyle said, sounding more raspy and tired than he meant to. He felt extremely out of his element, lost adrift in a sea that he couldn't begin to recognize. For the simple man of 1980's America, this entire situation couldn't be further from reality. Maybe he had gone insane at some point and was living out his days in the loony bin. If so, it didn't really help him in the here and now, as whatever was happening, it certainly felt entirely real to him. Whether this Murder Game was simply a creation of his addled mind or something born of actual magic, Kyle needed to navigate it fast if he wanted to stay afloat.

aaUQeVU.png

"What's your problem, anyway? Why bring a kid into this? You're sick, you know that?" Kyle was glaring now at this Beatrice, his anger anchoring him. It felt a lot better to be angry than confused. Magical witch or not, this woman was one of worst bastards Kyle had ever had the unfortunate pleasure of coming in contact with. "This game's a joke. No one's dying under my watch, so count this sick little experiment a failure."

@Kaykay @Bomb @coralprime @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes

"NGGGAAAAH!" Undyne would leap into group from who knows where and did a little flex. "Dying, huh? FAT CHANCE! If that's your game witch then I'm just going to the change the rules until I like them. You got that Blondie?!"

@Kaykay @Bomb @coralprime @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @Atomyk

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
tumblr_inline_mv99twKGFP1rfjfkn.png

"Of course he did. Clearly his Murder Games had no class, so ever more the reason I bring you all for my Murder Game. And believe me, it'll be bundles and bundles of fun!"

So Beatrice did know of the old mastermind behind the Murder Games, and she didn't hesitate from saying that she would do a better job at orchestrating one. Let alone make it fun.

tumblr_inline_mv9c8mYD0O1rfjfkn.png

"So what? I did take away your powers and belongings. It just isn't fun to see my guests go about and cause damage to my lovely estate. Or on a lesser note, try to harm me in any way. Now, if that were to happen, I'll be glad enough to return the stinging favor, I wouldn't want to be in the debt of another, now would I?"

Sounds like Beatrice didn't hesitate to sneer at the two, not caring if those powers would prove to be useful for this search or that some people wanted their personal belongings back.

All that Jason would get in return for that was a bunch of golden butterflies in the position that the Witch was seen last, those butterflies backing away before reforming into the Golden Witch behind this whole game.

tumblr_nwcxfolDgp1th93f0o1_500.gif

"Did you really think that a move like that would take down the Golden Witch? Now, I'm going to let you off with a nice little warning, and refrain from doing that. Do so anyways, and I'll ensure you'll be pierced into place by my Seven Stakes of Purgatory. A Witch's Furniture isn't something to underestimate, understand?"

tumblr_inline_mv99f6Aevm1rfjfkn.png

"Shush shush... you shouldn't be crying now~ I planned out this little treasure hunt for children like you to have fun... riiiiight?"

Clearly Beatrice and her rather scary behavior from before wasn't going to coax Deedee that easily, especially when she was softly petting the girl's head. Not like she cared if that was a trigger for the girl or something.

tumblr_inline_mv96fg394G1rfjfkn.png

"Oh? So you know about this man? Makes it simpler for me to figure out who he is, especially when I never invited him to this Game in the first place. The same goes to that specific detective, and certainly he would know about who I'm talking about."

Beatrice darted her eyes over to Robin as she said this, mentioning that he wasn't supposed to be here. Towards Henry, an innocent looking expression appeared on her face.

tumblr_inline_mv99wfjCrI1rfjfkn.png

"Why of course there's going to be blood. There's a reason why I put thought into starting a Murder Game."

Oh hey, the Pavilion was their starting place, so no required traveling here. The Golden Witch simply sat back on her seat, blowing a few smokes out of her pipe.

tumblr_inline_mv99oasJAp1rfjfkn.png

"So, are any of you going to go on with that treasure hunt I mentioned or not? Unless you wish to speak with me personally, now's the time. Just keep in mind that you're on a time limit with the search."

@Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @DapperDogman @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Kaykay @Hospes @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @Verite @The Tactician @Pavilion​

7bcdaea9b8c7719ee09e2cee3802df73.jpg

Now, the five-year-old only cried even more, seeming absolutely petrified. Plutia's comment about 'taking care of her' was.. Well, it could've been worded a lot better, and the fact that the girl still seemed angry when she said it also just made the little girl more afraid yet. As to how Beatrice was making things worse... Well, that was probably painfully obvious. Granted, it wasn't like Deedee could really say that - or, was going to, anyways. The chances of her talking were rather minimal. Especially while she was this petrified.

But, then, it looked like the child was at least temporarily safe from Beatrice and her terrifying magic. She didn't recognize the man that had been by her that had now moved between her and the witch, but that was far from meaning that she wasn't grateful for it. In fact, she appreciated the action more than words- or, err, in her case, actions -could express.

Not that she was really in a state that she could relay that, what with the fear she was feeling and her crying.

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Atomyk @Kaykay @Pavillion​

One of Ilona's eyebrows twitched upon hearing Beatrice's words.

You just don't play fair, do you? Ilona wrote to her, eyebrows narrowed as she showed it to her.

For the record, the power I have won't hurt anything here anyhow. It's just convenient to have with me.

Sighing, she shook her head and turned away, unsure of talking to Beatrice was going to produce any results. After all, they had been kidnapped. Deciding she would explore the area instead of pining for information she probably wasn't going to obtain. When she turned away, however, she realized a small girl was crying. It appeared as if Beatrice had been bothering this child, along with possibly a few others.

Not wishing to further upset the girl, Ilona refrained from interacting with her, but would instead reach inside her coat.

They took my belongings, but they didn't find this flower. I'll give it to the girl.

j3bAf0a.png

Ilona approached the small girl cautiously and would offer her the orange flower as an act of comforting. Then, without saying anything to her Ilona turned to leave her be and explore the Pavilion for a time.

She would write on her pad and hold it up for everyone to see, Is anyone interested in looking around this place with me? We may as well get started on this treasure hunt...

@Pavilon group @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Hospes @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @DapperDogman

Jason's body tensed up as Hazama laid a hand on him, if Herbert hadn't intervened when he did, the shard might have gone in a completely different place. But for now he'd merely shoot a glare filled to the brim with hatred towards the man. He seemed to understand Jason better than he would have liked. He knew what he really was, a killer. With a body count that was nothing to blink at. Even after his resurrection at the hands of Tommy Jarvis, the same man who had killed him as a child, the body count continued to soar up into the hundreds even. But Jason never saw himself in that light. Oh, he knew he killed people. But they were never innocent in his eyes.

They all had committed a sin, whether it be having intercourse or simply being in the wrong place at the wrong time. They were all guilty and they all had to die for it. Just as his mother had to die for merely trying to avenge the son that she thought she had lost oh so many years ago to the depths of Crystal Lake. All because the counselors were too busy making love to notice the mentally disabled and disfigured child that was being picked on by the other children, to the point they forced a bag over his head to 'hide how ugly he was.' Having fled into the woods to live a life away from those who would treat him like a monster and even attempt to kill him without a second thought, Jason bore witness to his mother's decapitation and the end of her own murdering spree.

It was then on that Jason took his mother's decapitated head back with him and picked up her blade. He would continue where she had left off. Nobody would enter Camp Crystal Lake and live to tell about it. For they were all sinners and deserved the fate they got. But while Jason had somewhat of an excuse for being the way he was, although it did not justify his killings one bit, there were people like Hazama who were rotten to the core and didn't feel they needed any kind of excuse to be the way they were. Those same types of people tended to be manipulative just as the dream demon Jason had fought a couple years back. The serial killer by the name of Freddy Krueger who used the appearance of Jason's mother to resurrect the zombie to do killings so that the children of Elm Street would believe Freddy had returned. Once Jason had outlived his usefulness however, Freddy revealed that it hadn't been Jason's Mother at all. But a cruel trick played to get him to walk to Freddy's tune for as long as he needed. Similar to how Hazama had tried convincing the others that Jason was some kind of 'mad dog' that needed to be constantly watched over. Yet once Jason was taken care of or indisposed of in some manner Hazama would stab those same people in the back without a second thought. All to further his own gain.

Those were the types of people that Jason hated the most. He didn't know what Hazama was truly capable of, though given that it nearly killed Jason in his final battle with Freddy Krueger, he imagined once the powers were returned Hazama would give him more than a little bit of trouble. Which at times like this made Jason wish he had simply ripped out Hazama's heart back in the kitchen when he had the chance. Or something similar to one of his more memorable kills.

kill10b.gif

Alas, there was no sleeping bags around and he doubted he'd be able to convince Hazama to reside within one. But he hadn't stopped with simply mocking his failure to strike down Beatrice, he tried to make him out to be more of a monster to the girl. Likely to try and frighten her. This made Jason's entire body tremble with sheer concentrated rage. Hazama was right that Jason would likely never stop in his killing. But that's only because sinners would never stop coming to Crystal Lake and taking care of them made his mother proud. So what reason would he really have to stop doing it?

He couldn't say anything to convince her otherwise of course. But, he supposed there was something he could do as a sign of trust between him and the child. Stopping in his walk if only for a brief moment, he turned so he'd be facing only Hazama and Aya. At first one might have gotten the impression that he was going to attack them as his hands rose up. But he was merely reaching for his mask as he slid it upwards, showing only the two of them the grotesque face that lay behind it. It was not something that Jason liked to show off, usually it was due to his victim's actions that his face ended up revealed. But it was the only thing that he could think of to show Aya that he had no intentions to harm her. Showing her what he would not show anyone else. That and perhaps intimidate Hazama with the look but he doubted that.

Once he felt they had gotten to look at his mug for long enough, Jason slid down the mask and resumed walking to catch up with West. He heard Aya's murmurings about him possibly changing for the better/having a reason for what he did. Well, he supposed that she was half-right. He did have his reasons for killing but to change for the better? What was there to change? For in Jason's eyes, he was doing no wrong by killing the people he did. He was simply making the world a better place by getting rid of the sinners and making his mother proud in the process. It seemed like a win-win to him.

"It's Mister West, child. As for how the serial killer you've found yourself attached to met his end? It was at the hands of one his victims. He left his machete laying around unattended to and it ended up costing him dearly. Both his life and his right eye were taken as a result of the strike. Along with numerous other strikes scattered over his body. But then you ask 'how is it he's walking among us then?' It's because I gave him life with the liquid you saw me inject him with." Herbert explained in a matter of factly tone as he continued walking.

"Why did I do it? To help keep him as docile as can be managed with someone like him. He isn't particularly a fan of it but this is one shot that needs to be taken. You wouldn't like to see him go on a rampage now would you? That'd be very bad for him, me for I'm the one he's accompanying, and you. So feel free to continue to try make friends with him. He seems to have an affinity for little children such as yourself. Can't quite understand it myself."

Aya was a bit frightened once seeing Jason's face as he lifted his mask towards Hazama and her. It wasn't that she thought that he was going to harm her, but his face did seem a little bit... er, not so good looking. The child took a small breath to calm herself down as she nodded her head towards Jason as if she understood what his gesture meant. This action must be hard on the guy, as he had to wear the mask in order to avoid getting more looks than the usual, and she hoped that the green haired guy would not make fun of the poor man. Aya then turned towards West as she swallowed a bit before speaking.

"M-Mister West," Aya responded, "so you're saying that this injection is a good thing?" The little girl was a bit curious as she wanted to know more about West's procedures. "Is it different than the one you've used to make him alive again?... And, what if he becomes immune to what you're giving him after countless times you've used it?" Somehow, West reminded her of her Father, who was really interested in needles as he worked in his lab with his assistant. Aya remembered the day that she went down the basement to observe what her father's work was really about...

g6ub2gZ.gif

"Maria, I need you to have our test subject be calm and still. We wouldn't want it breaking any equipment if it manages to break out of the restraints.." The doctor said as he walked away from his test subject which was laying on the lab table. Its limbs were tied to the table as if to restrain it from moving. Aya's father had approached another lab table that contained many lab vials as well as several needles of different lengths. What exactly would her father be working on now?

"M-M… o m my… Wh e re's M om…m y…?"
The test subject was a child who slowly awoke from passing out earlier, making it easier for Maria to tie the child with the restraints. The child began to plea towards Maria, as it tried to reach for the assistant's face. Its head began to move side to side trying to look for its mother, but had seen nothing around them... Though, at the foot of the doctor's lab table, the child had glanced at a brown, tied bag which had blood stains. Below the bag, the child could see fresh blood slowly trail away from the bag. Whether the child knew or not what the bag contained, its body was starting to squirm as if becoming scared.

"Child, you're mother isn't here right now," Maria tried to calm the test subject down as she caressed its cheek. "Though, you will be reunited with her soon..." His assistant turned towards the doctor, signaling him that the child was ready for whatever he had in store for it. Whether Maria cared for the child or not, her duty was to follow absolutely all that

"Now, I must test this medicine to see if it will help with Monika's ailment... I must be sure that she will get better so Aya may become happy and have her mother play with her again!" The doctor said as he was filled with determination to improve his wife's health.

"N-NO!! … MOMMY!!! … H- HEL P!!!"

g6ub2gZ.gif

Aya gently shuddered from the thought, not really wanting to express to West, Jason, and Hazama what had happened in that lab. It would have been for the better as she only wanted to help them get back to where they came from. She would have softly spoken to them, "Do you want to head towards the Forest?... We should probably start looking for the items the Witch had asked us to find..."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Kaykay @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi

Mettaton laughed along with the boy, applauding herself for a job well done. "Aha! I've finally got it! That riddle's been haunting me for quite some time." she commented, "Ask another!~"

@Gummi Bunnies
@RoseGarden
Iskander soon arrived at the Rose Garden, just in time to overhear mention of two riddles.
Running up to the duo he said "Oh, Riddles! A battle but with words! Hope you don't mind if I join in?".
@Archmage Jeremiah
lW3rNIh.png
Heather stood there, as everything went on around her. People and creatures were fighting with the Witch lady and going to other places... she has never been in a situation like this, it was pretty annoying. She couldn't believe this wacko took everyone's powers and items, she wanted her magic and her violin back now. Understanding what she needed to do, Heather walked off towards the ROSE GARDEN. "This better get me my stuff back you Witch!" She flipped her off and walked off. Heather noticed two others were over in the garden, with a golden boy lion animal thing. He was telling riddles... freaking fantastic! It just so happened that the "King Of Heroes" was one of the individuals, which made Heather sort of regret going to the garden in the first place.

@Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @Gen. Gwazi Senpai
latest

"Okay! Sakutarou's going to give out the riddle now, and remember, three tries only~! Under pressure is the only way I work, and by myself is the only way I'm hurt. What am I?"

Sakutarou just looked overjoyed to see more people show up to play the riddles with.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Shattered♦Secrets™

"Just leave the kid alone," Kyle said, sounding more raspy and tired than he meant to. He felt extremely out of his element, lost adrift in a sea that he couldn't begin to recognize. For the simple man of 1980's America, this entire situation couldn't be further from reality. Maybe he had gone insane at some point and was living out his days in the loony bin. If so, it didn't really help him in the here and now, as whatever was happening, it certainly felt entirely real to him. Whether this Murder Game was simply a creation of his addled mind or something born of actual magic, Kyle needed to navigate it fast if he wanted to stay afloat.

aaUQeVU.png

"What's your problem, anyway? Why bring a kid into this? You're sick, you know that?" Kyle was glaring now at this Beatrice, his anger anchoring him. It felt a lot better to be angry than confused. Magical witch or not, this woman was one of worst bastards Kyle had ever had the unfortunate pleasure of coming in contact with. "This game's a joke. No one's dying under my watch, so count this sick little experiment a failure."

To which Gilgamesh simply stated "I have matters to attend to here..." before approach the witch and Robin.
Iskander simply shrugged, it was direct if nothing else. But Gilgamesh could handle himself so he set off.

As Gilgamesh approached he overheard the conversation going on with the Witch.
Apparently she had no idea who Robin was... Well, this prevent his ability to speak with Robin openly.
In fact there wasn't really anything he could now ask him without arming the Witch with info.

So he simply gave Robin a familiar nob before asking Beatrice "Where did you find this man?".
tumblr_inline_nifrctxcBP1sfvecc.jpg

"Believe me, if I had a choice, I wwouldn't be here, Chrom," Robin muttered, not pleased with being stuck in another Murder Game, "My partner and I wished to investigate what happened to the previous owners of the manor... Though that's obviously gone down the drain now..." He sighed as he crossed his arms, thinking for a moment, "... If you see a blue-haired girl wearing a dress out, please send her my way... I can't exactly leave this spot right now."
"NGGGAAAAH!" Undyne would leap into group from who knows where and did a little flex. "Dying, huh? FAT CHANCE! If that's your game witch then I'm just going to the change the rules until I like them. You got that Blondie?!"

tumblr_inline_mv9c8sq7Tq1rfjfkn.png

"Oh really? What if I simply use my magic to influence all of you to kill each other? What will that entail from there? Don't think of me as some sloppy mastermind now," the Witch made her point about her magic, and merely laughed at Kyle's statement.

tumblr_inline_mv9bu1M2xC1rfjfkn.png

"If you think I took him into this Game, you're wrong. Unless some other Witch wanted to tamper with my Game, I see no other way he would find his way here... and now that I think about it," Beatrice answered this to Gilgamesh before looking straight at Robin,"I believe I know about your partner, so wait patiently until I find her for you." Alright, so letting Beatrice find Robin's "partner" wasn't a good idea, especially with her strange emphasis with the word "find."

Lastly, with Undyne declaring that she'll change the rules of the game, Beatrice didn't like that one bit. Someone challenging her authority and power over a Game was just frustrating.

tumblr_inline_mv99fhnK3G1rfjfkn.png

"I never thought I would have to discipline my own guests, but I see that people are keen on making the job of hosting a Game much more difficult than it needs to be," the Golden Witch held out her hand, as if she were going to summon something here and now,"Seven Stakes of Purgatory, hear my c- !"

She stopped mid-sentence, turning around instantly to see that someone had prevented her from summoning her demonic Furniture.

"Lady Beatrice, please refrain from harming the players directly... You'll be going against the rules you have set for yourself," this other Witch pulled Beatrice back by the arm, knowing about this Game and it's rules beforehand. The Golden Witch only showed a truly frustrated glare over to the other, but she quickly calmed down.

ds1xaw5.png

"... fine, Virgilia... Just remember that you're not exactly in control here. You may tell me when I'm about to break a rule, but you can't tell a Gamemaster how to handle her own Game. Now, I believe you haven't set one of the treasure hunt items, so go ahead and present a closed room mystery in order to reward them with that item, since you've taken your sweet time to not place it in some location here."

Making that known to the other Witch, Virgilia, Beatrice simply went back to her seat in the Pavilion, ready to observe how Virgilia would present this closed room to them. Though, she wouldn't exactly start right away with that closed room mystery.

"... are all of you alright? I apologize for Lady Beatrice's sudden want of a Game such as this, but I cannot stop this Game until it's end. Lady Beatrice's title as a Gamemaster prevents my absolute intrusion... and I would do so if I had such a title as well."

At least Virgilia was pleasant and nice, compared to Beatrice.

@Kaykay @Bomb @coralprime @Jeremi @Hospes @Atomyk @The Tactician @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @All of the peeps in the Pavilion​

Well, the way Robin and the other Man were whispering it seemed likely they knew each other from beforehand...
Which potentially meant Lonqu or Donny were about. Unlikely, as he would imagine Lonqu never leaving Robin in such a state, especially with Gilgamesh nearby.

Sadly though, as much as he wanted to ask either Robin or his friends for more info, doing so in front of Beatrice would be reckless... So he'd have to wait.
Instead he simply tried to gather what info he could visually, mainly did Robin keep any tomes or weapons on him? How roughed did was he? Did he seem magically bound?
Stuff like this might give Gilgamesh and idea of the type of 'host' they're dealing with in regards to how she handles guests.

@Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman @Pavilian @Lizzy @Crowd Sticking Around
@May or may not have meant to tag Tactician but failed to spell it right last post​

latest

"Okay! Sakutarou's going to give out the riddle now, and remember, three tries only~! Under pressure is the only way I work, and by myself is the only way I'm hurt. What am I?"

Sakutarou just looked overjoyed to see more people show up to play the riddles with.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Shattered♦Secrets™
"Huh..." Iskander began to ponder, rubbing his chin.
He sure enjoyed partaking in these riddles, but he wasn't exactly the best at solving them.
No, he was usually better at solving how to best utilize a Calvary against enemy spearmen.

"Well, if you only hurt by yourself would suggest you want company... But what would only be pressured around others yet want to be there?".
Well, Sadist would answer that question, but probably not the Riddle.
"Ah! This is what your Google is for isn't it?" Iskander exclaimed before guessing "I'd have to say a Stress Ball".

Yea... Good going Iskander.

@Gummi Bunnies @Archmage Jeremiah @Shattered♦Secrets™

"Oh really? What if I simply use my magic to influence all of you to kill each other? What will that entail from there? Don't think of me as some sloppy mastermind now," the Witch made her point about her magic, and merely laughed at Kyle's statement.

"If you think I took him into this Game, you're wrong. Unless some other Witch wanted to tamper with my Game, I see no other way he would find his way here... and now that I think about it," Beatrice answered this to Gilgamesh before looking straight at Robin,"I believe I know about your partner, so wait patiently until I find her for you." Alright, so letting Beatrice find Robin's "partner" wasn't a good idea, especially with her strange emphasis with the word "find."

Lastly, with Undyne declaring that she'll change the rules of the game, Beatrice didn't like that one bit. Someone challenging her authority and power over a Game was just frustrating.

"I never thought I would have to discipline my own guests, but I see that people are keen on making the job of hosting a Game much more difficult than it needs to be," the Golden Witch held out her hand, as if she were going to summon something here and now,"Seven Stakes of Purgatory, hear my c- !"

She stopped mid-sentence, turning around instantly to see that someone had prevented her from summoning her demonic Furniture.

"Lady Beatrice, please refrain from harming the players directly... You'll be going against the rules you have set for yourself," this other Witch pulled Beatrice back by the arm, knowing about this Game and it's rules beforehand. The Golden Witch only showed a truly frustrated glare over to the other, but she quickly calmed down.

ds1xaw5.png

"... fine, Virgilia... Just remember that you're not exactly in control here. You may tell me when I'm about to break a rule, but you can't tell a Gamemaster how to handle her own Game. Now, I believe you haven't set one of the treasure hunt items, so go ahead and present a closed room mystery in order to reward them with that item, since you've taken your sweet time to not place it in some location here."

Making that known to the other Witch, Virgilia, Beatrice simply went back to her seat in the Pavilion, ready to observe how Virgilia would present this closed room to them. Though, she wouldn't exactly start right away with that closed room mystery.

"... are all of you alright? I apologize for Lady Beatrice's sudden want of a Game such as this, but I cannot stop this Game until it's end. Lady Beatrice's title as a Gamemaster prevents my absolute intrusion... and I would do so if I had such a title as well."

@Kaykay @Bomb @coralprime @Jeremi @Hospes @Atomyk @The Tactician @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @All of the peeps in the Pavilion​
Interesting, Robin managed to interrupt a Murder Game without the Game Master's approval... And this wasn't like Fyuuki City where it just was people who just happened to live there, Robin forced his way in.
And no doubt this 'partner' she referred to was Erika, hopefully Erika grew up a bit since last game or else Gilgamesh could easily see her getting reckless and caught as a result.

"In the spirit of making this game fair, I can keep an eye out for this 'Partner' too if you wish. Though knowing where you found this man would help" Gilgamesh then bluffed. He had no intention in helping the Game Master, especially against former comrades, even if distant ones. But pretending to could help learn more about what's going on.

Though when the other witch approached them and asked about their well being he shrugged it off and retorted "Hmph! You do not need to worry about me. I am no stranger to the idea of Murder, Games or War!".

@Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman @Lizzy @Crowd Sticking Around​

Last edited:
"Wasn't even aware 'magic' apparently existed up until a few minutes ago, so sorry if I'm not intimidated." That was not a sentence Kyle thought he would ever utter. He was just going to have to go with it, or else he'd soon be no more use than this kid here.

Great, the fish woman is back... and so is...

dh8ToZS.gif

"How many witches you got here...?" Kyle said absently, rubbing at the back of his neck. He eyed the new woman carefully. No matter how much she said she sympathized, Kyle knew he wasn't going to feel comfortable around these strange gals. He didn't really understand what she was saying, but it seemed that she simply just did not have the power to stop this nonsense. Great.

As for a closed room mystery... well, the term sounded familiar, but Kyle couldn't be sure Beatrice was talking literally here. She'd mentioned something about living furniture, hadn't she? Or... well, who knew if half the things she said were supposed to make sense. "Listen... Virgila? What is it that she wants you to do? You say you can't intrude, but it sounds to me you're fine with assisting her anyway. Mind telling us what's up with that?"

@Kaykay @Bomb @coralprime @Jeremi @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Pavilion Party

Well the mastermind had been revealed. Eh...big deal...not like Zombina could've done anything about it. The cold hard floor was the only thing good for her.

As she laid there West however called out to her. Something still inside of her burned within and she stood up slouching after West as any real zombie would. "Children are innocent and sweet...until they're not." Zombina replied to West in a melancholy tone.

@CCC Kouhai @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Kaykay @Pavilion Peeps

Aya was a bit frightened once seeing Jason's face as he lifted his mask towards Hazama and her. It wasn't that she thought that he was going to harm her, but his face did seem a little bit... er, not so good looking. The child took a small breath to calm herself down as she nodded her head towards Jason as if she understood what his gesture meant. This action must be hard on the guy, as he had to wear the mask in order to avoid getting more looks than the usual, and she hoped that the green haired guy would not make fun of the poor man. Aya then turned towards West as she swallowed a bit before speaking.

"M-Mister West," Aya responded, "so you're saying that this injection is a good thing?" The little girl was a bit curious as she wanted to know more about West's procedures. "Is it different than the one you've used to make him alive again?... And, what if he becomes immune to what you're giving him after countless times you've used it?" Somehow, West reminded her of her Father, who was really interested in needles as he worked in his lab with his assistant. Aya remembered the day that she went down the basement to observe what her father's work was really about...

g6ub2gZ.gif

"Maria, I need you to have our test subject be calm and still. We wouldn't want it breaking any equipment if it manages to break out of the restraints.." The doctor said as he walked away from his test subject which was laying on the lab table. Its limbs were tied to the table as if to restrain it from moving. Aya's father had approached another lab table that contained many lab vials as well as several needles of different lengths. What exactly would her father be working on now?

"M-M… o m my… Wh e re's M om…m y…?"
The test subject was a child who slowly awoke from passing out earlier, making it easier for Maria to tie the child with the restraints. The child began to plea towards Maria, as it tried to reach for the assistant's face. Its head began to move side to side trying to look for its mother, but had seen nothing around them... Though, at the foot of the doctor's lab table, the child had glanced at a brown, tied bag which had blood stains. Below the bag, the child could see fresh blood slowly trail away from the bag. Whether the child knew or not what the bag contained, its body was starting to squirm as if becoming scared.

"Child, you're mother isn't here right now," Maria tried to calm the test subject down as she caressed its cheek. "Though, you will be reunited with her soon..." His assistant turned towards the doctor, signaling him that the child was ready for whatever he had in store for it. Whether Maria cared for the child or not, her duty was to follow absolutely all that

"Now, I must test this medicine to see if it will help with Monika's ailment... I must be sure that she will get better so Aya may become happy and have her mother play with her again!" The doctor said as he was filled with determination to improve his wife's health.

"N-NO!! … MOMMY!!! … H- HEL P!!!"

g6ub2gZ.gif

Aya gently shuddered from the thought, not really wanting to express to West, Jason, and Hazama what had happened in that lab. It would have been for the better as she only wanted to help them get back to where they came from. She would have softly spoken to them, "Do you want to head towards the Forest?... We should probably start looking for the items the Witch had asked us to find..."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Kaykay @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi
Jason had expected her to be at least somewhat frightened upon seeing his face. It was the reaction that his face usually garnered whenever it was knocked off either by a victim's machinations or Jason choosing to remove his mask on his own.

Deciding not to listen to whatever Hazama may have had to say in regards to his face, he froze up at the mention of a forest. He'd been so focused on trying to murder Beatrice that the options of where to go had escaped him but could there truly be a forest here? Brimming with wild-life?Acting as a sanctuary away from the guilty? There was no room for any kind of argument to be made against Jason's action as he broke off from the group and headed toward the forest. Watching as Jason went, Herbert pushed up his glasses and sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

tumblr_mqgxcfV3W51qgx37po2_250.gif

"You have so many questions for one so young, child. As for my Reagent, no it's all the same. I used it to give life back to those who took them on a whim and it acts as my 'leash' to make sure he doesn't hurt anyone. I've never had a subject grow immune to the effects of my Reagent but let's just leave it at that it would not be good for the long term health of most people if he were to go about on his own machinations. Like now as you can see. He spent most of his time living in and around the woods of Crystal Lake, you mentioning a forest seems to have triggered something within him. I was keen on heading to the Pavilion to hopefully avoid any more annoyances but I suppose I'll have to make a change." He'd say before quickly following after Jason.

As Jason entered the forest, he seemed like a child in a candy shop as he glanced around. So many years spent roaming the forest of Camp Crystal Lake, interacting with the local wildlife, making a shack for him to live in and to store his mother's decapitated head. The latter of which wouldn't be here for obvious reasons. But something here finally felt like home to the serial killer at least.

"I doubt Jason particularly cares for this impromptu game of scavenger hunt and I must say I agree with him. I'm not a mouse to be led along on looking for a prize. This witch is making a mockery of my intelligence, the same intelligence that was put to use bringing back one of the most infamous killers to ever walk the earth and this is my best application?"

@Bomb @Jeremi @Kaykay @CCC Kouhai @Guesswe'retheForestPeepsNow

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person

ds1xaw5.png

Undyne would give Beatrice the stink eye until she got back to her seat before turning her attention towards Virgilia.

Un24_zpsatasywuq.png

"Hey don't sweat it! You just stopped me from giving her a good pounding!"

Un25_zpsmkimlyfn.png

"She really has an attitude problem."

@Kaykay @Bomb @coralprime @Jeremi @Hospes @Atomyk @The Tactician @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Pavilion

Jason had expected her to be at least somewhat frightened upon seeing his face. It was the reaction that his face usually garnered whenever it was knocked off either by a victim's machinations or Jason choosing to remove his mask on his own.

Deciding not to listen to whatever Hazama may have had to say in regards to his face, he froze up at the mention of a forest. He'd been so focused on trying to murder Beatrice that the options of where to go had escaped him but could there truly be a forest here? Brimming with wild-life?Acting as a sanctuary away from the guilty? There was no room for any kind of argument to be made against Jason's action as he broke off from the group and headed toward the forest. Watching as Jason went, Herbert pushed up his glasses and sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"You have so many questions for one so young, child. As for my Reagent, no it's all the same. I used it to give life back to those who took them on a whim and it acts as my 'leash' to make sure he doesn't hurt anyone. I've never had a subject grow immune to the effects of my Reagent but let's just leave it at that it would not be good for the long term health of most people if he were to go about on his own machinations. Like now as you can see. He spent most of his time living in and around the woods of Crystal Lake, you mentioning a forest seems to have triggered something within him. I was keen on heading to the Pavilion to hopefully avoid any more annoyances but I suppose I'll have to make a change." He'd say before quickly following after Jason.

As Jason entered the forest, he seemed like a child in a candy shop as he glanced around. So many year spent roaming the forest of Camp Crystal Lake, interacting with the local wildlife, making a shack for him to live in and to store his mother's decapitated head. The latter of which wouldn't be here for obvious reasons. But something here finally felt like home to the serial killer at least.

"I doubt Jason particularly cares for this impromptu game of scavenger hunt and I must say I agree with him. I'm not a mouse to be led along on looking for a prize. This witch is making a mockery of my intelligence, the same intelligence that was put to use bringing back one of the most infamous killers to ever walk the earth and this is my best application?"

"Well there's nothing we can do except follow her lead...right?" Zombina droned.

@Bomb @Jeremi @Kaykay @CCC Kouhai @Forest

Crono
@Bomb @Wedge Antilles @Others

Welp, Crono didn't know what else he was supposed to expect from entering a forest; every JRPG player knows there's almost always monsters there... Heck, this was like Guardia forest over again, only... This time, he was unarmed... Letting out a quiet breath, he raised his hands; just because he was without his Katana doesn't mean he's unable to fight... He assumed a combat ready posture, preparing to see just what these creatures had in store for him.
"Okay," Jamie said, realizing the situation, as he and someone else were being circled by the shadowy creatures. They weren't as bold as the earlier ones, behaving the polar opposite actually. They were probably waiting to see what they would do, no doubt. If he had his powers, this would be too easy... but he didn't, though that didn't prevent him from coming up with a plan.

"You," he said to the stranger that also went into the forest, "they're walling us in a circle, but it's not a very thick wall if you get my drift. Let's burst through over there," he said as he tilted his head towards the direction opposite from which they had travelled. "And we make a run for it."

@york @Bomb
They seemed to be getting closer, their claws ready to attack. It seemed like they like to swarm someone to take them down.

Fight or flight?

@Wedge Antilles @york

tumblr_inline_mv9c4xQZaK1rfjfkn.png

"Hm? What's wrong with me trying to comfort the girl here? It's not like I'm going to dirty my own hands with foul acts... not yet, that is..."

The Golden Witch didn't seem to be that annoyed with the fact that she was being prevented from doing something that she considers to be "comforting" for Deedee, and the last part of her sentence being said in a near silent whisper.

@Hospes @Bomb @Atomyk @Kaykay @Pavilion​

aaUQeVU.png

One of Ilona's eyebrows twitched upon hearing Beatrice's words.

You just don't play fair, do you? Ilona wrote to her, eyebrows narrowed as she showed it to her.

For the record, the power I have won't hurt anything here anyhow. It's just convenient to have with me.

Sighing, she shook her head and turned away, unsure of talking to Beatrice was going to produce any results. After all, they had been kidnapped. Deciding she would explore the area instead of pining for information she probably wasn't going to obtain. When she turned away, however, she realized a small girl was crying. It appeared as if Beatrice had been bothering this child, along with possibly a few others.

Not wishing to further upset the girl, Ilona refrained from interacting with her, but would instead reach inside her coat.

They took my belongings, but they didn't find this flower. I'll give it to the girl.

j3bAf0a.png

Ilona approached the small girl cautiously and would offer her the orange flower as an act of comforting. Then, without saying anything to her Ilona turned to leave her be and explore the Pavilion for a time.

She would write on her pad and hold it up for everyone to see, Is anyone interested in looking around this place with me? We may as well get started on this treasure hunt...

@Pavilon group @Gummi Bunnies @Atomyk @Hospes @The Tactician @Crimson Spartan @DapperDogman

ds1xaw5.png

"Wasn't even aware 'magic' apparently existed up until a few minutes ago, so sorry if I'm not intimidated." Kyle surprised himself with how calm he sounded considering that was not a sentence he thought he would ever utter. He was just going to have to go with it, or else he'd be no more use than this kid here.

Great, the fish woman is back... and so is...

dh8ToZS.gif

"How many witches you got here...?" Kyle said absently, rubbing at the back of his neck. He eyed the new woman carefully. No matter how much she said she sympathized, Kyle knew he wasn't going to feel comfortable around these strange gals. He didn't really understand what she was saying, but it seemed that she simply just did not have the power to stop this nonsense. Great.

As for a closed room mystery... well, the term sounded familiar, but Kyle couldn't be sure Beatrice was talking literally here. She'd mentioned something about living furniture, hadn't she? Or... well, who knew if half the things she said were supposed to make sense. "Listen... Virgila? What is it that she wants you to do? You say you can't intrude, but it sounds to me you're fine with assisting her anyway. Mind telling us what's up with that?"

@Kaykay @Bomb @coralprime @Jeremi @Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Tactician @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Pavilion Party

It was rather obvious that Deedee had absolutely zip idea what to do. She was terrified and put off by Beatrice - that much was rather obvious. Of course, she also seemed terrified of Undyne. Yeah... Fish people, witches, and robots were not something she'd seen back in her ruined world. But, at least there didn't seem to be any Cranks around... Come to think of it, none of these people seemed to be infected. Could if be that they were all Immune, like Trina and Mark had told her she was?

Well, she couldn't really think about that, because she was too busy bawling her eyes out and being terrified.

But, a young woman did approach her, offering an orange flower. The child was a bit intimidated, considering even flowers were seldom seen where she was from. But, cautiously, the girl accepted. However, when Ilona held up the writing pad, Deedee got curious. Silently, she pointed at the pad, and then she pointed to her lips. It was probably difficult to tell just what she was trying to convey, but she wanted the words read aloud. Yeah.. This would be a problem. There were two mutes - one that couldn't use gestures, and one that couldn't read...

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Crimson Spartan @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Pavillion​

Aya seemed glad that Jason choose not to harm the Witch, but she couldn't smile due to the other male who used her intervention in order to inject Jason and have him under his control. She nodded towards West as she knew Jason wanted her to follow them. While the child caught up to them, Aya asked West several questions, "Sir... Is it true that he is dead? How is that possible?... H-How did he die?" It seemed as if Aya developed a sense of curiosity in finding more about the people who were forced to play this "game" along with her. Maybe they all could work together and actually win a way back home.

"And... why do you inject him?"

Aya slightly became a bit nervous as she had another stranger lean towards her. Something about this guy with green hair made her want to leave Jason and West, but she swallowed her slight fear and decided to continue walking with them. "M-Mister, have you ever heard the saying 'Never judge a book by its cover?'... It's really common for everyone to do that, especially when they're scared of the unknown..." She couldn't believe that she was talking to someone without wanting to run away. Aya knew that her warm feeling of encouragement may have been produced by her late mother watching over her.

With a soft smile, Aya remembered her mother as she continued to talk to the male, "My mother had always said that love and loyalty can always overcome the wicked... People can change, especially with the help of others." However, she felt her back shudder as she could hear the Witch's voice thanking and wanting to "repay" Aya for her act. She choose to ignore this as she shook her head to calm herself down again. "A-Anyways, I believe he can change... If he does harm someone, don't you think there's a reason behind it?..."

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @Verite

kill10b.gif

6.png

"Why, of course I have, my dear- ...whatever your name was. I would never do something like that, of course. I don't think my poor little heart could take just judging someone like that. Love and loyalty, hm? Well..."

Then Jason did something Hazama would've never expected.

He flashed his ugly mug.

What was beneath it didn't really surprise the man. He'd suspected it covered something ugly like that. Otherwise why would he wear it in the first place? It clearly wasn't a piece of technology, or anything. But that was getting off-topic. In any case, what was the purpose of this action? To scare Hazama? But with the little girl there? No, the removal of one's mask meant trust, acceptance, a bond.

So of course, Hazama would take this action and twist it into something...different.

21.png

"Ohhh, my! How scary. Now, did you see that? And are you listening to Mister West? Victims. That's the face of a man who has killed, and continues to kill even after being killed! Isn't that just fucked up? Now, tell me, what was it you said again? 'Don't judge a book by its cover?' I couldn't agree more! But wouldn't you say that, perhaps, it is now abundantly clear that this particular book...was pretty much exactly what was on the cover? Even death can't fight his true nature. Nothing will reach him, not death, not the terrified faces of his victims, not even...love! Sad, isn't it? But that's reality! Didn't I just say something? You were listening, right? Please tell me yes. It's. Not. Happening. You'd best look out for him. I wouldn't count on your luck as a child to keep you around too long."

Hazama derived more than just pleasure from this. This Jason had it out for him, and posed a legitimate threat for now. The more people he could get to look out for him, or turn against him, the better. He placed one hand on the young Aya's shoulder.

"Oh, and of course he has a reason. It just makes him feel sooooo good!"

He had nothing to say in regards to being made the Witch's lapdog. He was pissed, of course, but without the power to do something about it that meant nothing. So he'd play along. For now.

"Oh, why not? I could go for a little walk." He had no qualms with the forest, it seemed.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @CCC Kouhai @forest​
tumblr_inline_mv99hjudum1rfjfkn.png

"Does it look like I hold or hide any of the items needed for the treasure hunt? I may be a Witch hosting a Murder Game, but I wouldn't cheat in simple matters such as this. Though, the possibility of my Furniture and acquaintances not finishing the task of placing the items in the right places is there, and I can summon them here for that purpose."

Beatrice didn't seem to be that eccentric as she was moments before, but that was probably because the fact that they were asking her where the items were in this area left her rather disappointed.

@Kaykay @Verite @Pavilion peeps​
7bcdaea9b8c7719ee09e2cee3802df73.jpg

Now, the five-year-old only cried even more, seeming absolutely petrified. Plutia's comment about 'taking care of her' was.. Well, it could've been worded a lot better, and the fact that the girl still seemed angry when she said it also just made the little girl more afraid yet. As to how Beatrice was making things worse... Well, that was probably painfully obvious. Granted, it wasn't like Deedee could really say that - or, was going to, anyways. The chances of her talking were rather minimal. Especially while she was this petrified.

But, then, it looked like the child was at least temporarily safe from Beatrice and her terrifying magic. She didn't recognize the man that had been by her that had now moved between her and the witch, but that was far from meaning that she wasn't grateful for it. In fact, she appreciated the action more than words- or, err, in her case, actions -could express.

Not that she was really in a state that she could relay that, what with the fear she was feeling and her crying.

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Atomyk @Kaykay @Pavillion​
tumblr_inline_ndv7coxpiG1r79yns.png

"Oh, no! I wasn't accusing you of cheating! No way! I was just...wondering..." she trailed off to the Witch before looking around to see if there was anything else in the Pavilion.

Then she noticed some man step in to help Deedee, who was clearly uncomfortable with the Witch. Also, that the Witch was continuing to make the child uncomfortable.

tumblr_inline_ndv7asMppJ1r79yns.png

"Don't worry, Ms. Witch! We'll comfort the child and then she'll be rarin' to go! Just leave it to us!" Hopefully that'd get Beatrice to, if not back off, talk to or bother someone else.

tumblr_inline_ndv7c1EUss1r79yns.png

"Don't cry, Deedee! Have a- "

...Wait, I already ate all my candy!

After a moment of awkward silence, Yuna just petted the girl on the head. That'd have to do for now. Fortunately, it seemed an older girl managed to find a flower and gave it to the girl. That was a relief. At least, she hoped it was. In any case, the young hero quickly noted that, perhaps, the young child couldn't read yet? She often spent time taking care of children roughly her age in the Hero Club, and that happened sometimes.

tumblr_inline_ndv7ae95Lv1r79yns.png

"Is anyone interested in looking around this place with me? We may as well get started on this treasure hunt..." she read aloud what Ilona had written, trying to use a deeper voice to show what she was doing. "Oh, and I'd like to do so myself...umm...I'm Yuna Yuki! What's your name?" she asked Ilona.

tumblr_inline_ndv7ag3nMn1r79yns.png

"I don't like it either...but then, it's our responsibilities as heroes to make sure nobody dies, right?" the hero decided with Shazam.

@Verite @Mighty Roman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @Pavilion

tumblr_inline_ndv7coxpiG1r79yns.png

"Oh, no! I wasn't accusing you of cheating! No way! I was just...wondering..." she trailed off to the Witch before looking around to see if there was anything else in the Pavilion.

Then she noticed some man step in to help Deedee, who was clearly uncomfortable with the Witch. Also, that the Witch was continuing to make the child uncomfortable.

"Don't worry, Ms. Witch! We'll comfort the child and then she'll be rarin' to go! Just leave it to us!" Hopefully that'd get Beatrice to, if not back off, talk to or bother someone else.

After a moment of awkward silence, Yuna just petted the girl on the head. That'd have to do for now. Fortunately, it seemed an older girl managed to find a flower and gave it to the girl. That was a relief. At least, she hoped it was. In any case, the young hero quickly noted that, perhaps, the young child couldn't read yet? She often spent time taking care of children roughly her age in the Hero Club, and that happened sometimes.

"Is anyone interested in looking around this place with me? We may as well get started on this treasure hunt..." she read aloud what Ilona had written, trying to use a deeper voice to show what she was doing. "Oh, and I'd like to do so myself...umm...I'm Yuna Yuki! What's your name?" she asked Ilona.

tumblr_inline_ndv7ag3nMn1r79yns.png

"I don't like it either...but then, it's our responsibilities as heroes to make sure nobody dies, right?" the hero decided with Shazam.

@Verite @Mighty Roman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @Pavilion​
Pucci just sorta stood there the entire time, still as a statue. With his great charisma as a priest, he was about to calm the crying child by... telling her to stop with his usual calm and cold manner, but it seemed that the others managed to calm the girl down before long. Good to hear.

"If people happen to pass away in this house of evil, then at the very least, I will pray for them and ensure that they get into Heaven. Of course, if they deserve entry, that is," the priest spoke simply, folding his arms behind his back, "But of course, it would be preferable if no one died at all. I imagine it would be in our best interests to end this so-called Murder Game as quickly as possible..." He said, just about echoing what Yuna would say.

"In any case, are there any other points of interest in this Pavilion? Or shall we move elsewhere?"

@Kaykay @Mighty Roman @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes

As Jason entered the forest, he seemed like a child in a candy shop as he glanced around. So many years spent roaming the forest of Camp Crystal Lake, interacting with the local wildlife, making a shack for him to live in and to store his mother's decapitated head. The latter of which wouldn't be here for obvious reasons. But something here finally felt like home to the serial killer at least.

"Hmph." Lancer made his presence and distaste known amongst this group, hopping down off the branch he had been perched upon in silent observation. "I'm not that good at subterfuge." He remarked in self-deprecation. "I prefer to meet my enemies head-on, in fair combat as befits a knight of honor. That path is hampered significantly without my strength or weapons but make no mistake. I am still capable of vanquishing evil. You say you are not a mouse. I say you are. A lab rat scurrying around, making a mockery of the sanctity of life. You and your pet murdering beast."

N3OEXhm.jpg

"With that in mind, do you have any reason why I should let either of you live?"

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Bomb @Kaykay @Jeremi @CCC Kouhai @forestsquad​

In their respective rooms Iskander seemed to have arrived only short after the group decided to sneak out... with a box. Odd choice of stealth.
Regardless clearly the Kitchen lacked food and the only real source of info, the girl was leaving so he followed.

Gilgamesh on the hand was deep in thought with all the letter and diary entries. It seemed the fellow reading it as well assumed Gilgamesh distracted and simply left, when in truth he was just deep in thought.
So whatever this was, it was the result of a newcomer manipulating the household, and at least somewhat motivated by the curiosity of magic?
Interest, but for now that's all they'd be able to get, so he followed the group to head elsewhere.​

tumblr_inline_nl1y1l0TOP1ryvw12.gif

Well the witch just confirmed what he already knew, this was a Murder Game.
Though the inner workings of this one were different, Karma System? Killers changing each round?
That was not something from the last one, and would require extra caution.

Once the witch's spiel was over, both Gilgamesh and Iskander knew they had to get straight to acting.
Iskander looked to Gilgamesh and said "Eh! I'm going to check out the Rose Garden, where are you off to?".
To which Gilgamesh simply stated "I have matters to attend to here..." before approach the witch and Robin.
Iskander simply shrugged, it was direct if nothing else. But Gilgamesh could handle himself so he set off.

As Gilgamesh approached he overheard the conversation going on with the Witch.
Apparently she had no idea who Robin was... Well, this prevent his ability to speak with Robin openly.
In fact there wasn't really anything he could now ask him without arming the Witch with info.

So he simply gave Robin a familiar nob before asking Beatrice "Where did you find this man?".

@The Tactician @Crimson Spartan

Iskander soon arrived at the Rose Garden, just in time to overhear mention of two riddles.
Running up to the duo he said "Oh, Riddles! A battle but with words! Hope you don't mind if I join in?".
@Archmage Jeremiah

"Believe me, if I had a choice, I wwouldn't be here, Chrom," Robin muttered, not pleased with being stuck in another Murder Game, "My partner and I wished to investigate what happened to the previous owners of the manor... Though that's obviously gone down the drain now..." He sighed as he crossed his arms, thinking for a moment, "... If you see a blue-haired girl wearing a dress out, please send her my way... I can't exactly leave this spot right now."

tumblr_inline_n8q83yceOC1sfvecc.png

After a few moments of listening to Robin from afar, Morgan couldn't take standing there any longer. He doesn't even know how dangerous this will be... "I... Io, lets go to that garden," Not waiting for the older girl to protest, the young tactician took her hand and began to pull her away from the oddly similar looking man. Perhaps the two were related in some way, though mostly bad if the need for Morgan to use Io's hand like a stress ball was any indication.

@Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @PAVILLION PEOPLE, I DDON'T KNOW​
"I'll keep an eye out for her then." Chrom told Robin glancing at Beatrice a moment as he thought about the situation he, Henry, and Lucina were in now.
tumblr_mystvjPxAX1rrywxro10_250.gif

Lucina, as her father instructed, stayed close as he talked to Robin. Though when the Golden Witch said her piece with Chrom she got a sharp, narrow eyed stare from Lucina. Plutia wouldn't be the only angry about all of the death that was inevitably in their future.

When she saw that Beatrice was terrorizing poor Deedee Lucina was going to intervene but Kyle beat her to it.

Then, when Robin brought up girls with blue hair she thought about who Izayoi mentioned earlier. Unfortunately Lucina only took a small glance at her at the time as most if not all of her attention was to Izayoi at the time.

@Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman @Pavilian peeps/anybody I missed
"Don't worry Lucina. I'm sure her head comes off just as easily as anyone else's when cleaved off with a sword."

13541224.jpg

"Maybe once I get my ability to use curses again I could cast a death curse on her which forcibly pushes all of her blood out through any opening on her body. Wouldn't that be great..?" Oh boy.... Henry's at it again.

"Chrom look... A cool fish person just leaped into the group." Of course Henry would find Undyne 'cool'.

ds1xaw5.png

"My thanks Virgilia for finally shutting her up but I do have a question. What is this 'Closed room mystery'?"

"will it involve blood..?"

Here we go again.

@Lizzy @The Tactician @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Pavilion peeps

It was rather obvious that Deedee had absolutely zip idea what to do. She was terrified and put off by Beatrice - that much was rather obvious. Of course, she also seemed terrified of Undyne. Yeah... Fish people, witches, and robots were not something she'd seen back in her ruined world. But, at least there didn't seem to be any Cranks around... Come to think of it, none of these people seemed to be infected. Could if be that they were all Immune, like Trina and Mark had told her she was?

Well, she couldn't really think about that, because she was too busy bawling her eyes out and being terrified.

But, a young woman did approach her, offering an orange flower. The child was a bit intimidated, considering even flowers were seldom seen where she was from. But, cautiously, the girl accepted. However, when Ilona held up the writing pad, Deedee got curious. Silently, she pointed at the pad, and then she pointed to her lips. It was probably difficult to tell just what she was trying to convey, but she wanted the words read aloud. Yeah.. This would be a problem. There were two mutes - one that couldn't use gestures, and one that couldn't read...

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Crimson Spartan @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Jeremi @Gummi Bunnies @Pavillion

ibokvzW.png

When Deedee would point to Ilona's pad she would shrug in reply. She didn't, of course, understand what the girl meant when she pointed to the pad. She figured the little girl was too young to read anything, which is why she directed her message at everyone in general rather than just Deedee, so what did she mean?

UX1rFZS.png

Ilona then opened her pad and drew a picture of a bunny. Kids liked bunnies, right?

how-to-draw-a-rabbit-7.jpg

Totally nailed it!

• Love

@Verite @Mighty Roman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @Pavilion

Pucci just sorta stood there the entire time, still as a statue. With his great charisma as a priest, he was about to calm the crying child by... telling her to stop with his usual calm and cold manner, but it seemed that the others managed to calm the girl down before long. Good to hear.

"If people happen to pass away in this house of evil, then at the very least, I will pray for them and ensure that they get into Heaven. Of course, if they deserve entry, that is," the priest spoke simply, folding his arms behind his back, "But of course, it would be preferable if no one died at all. I imagine it would be in our best interests to end this so-called Murder Game as quickly as possible..." He said, just about echoing what Yuna would say.

"In any case, are there any other points of interest in this Pavilion? Or shall we move elsewhere?"

@Kaykay @Mighty Roman @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Hospes

ibokvzW.png

When Deedee would point to Ilona's pad she would shrug in reply. She didn't, of course, understand what the girl meant when she pointed to the pad. She figured the little girl was too young to read anything, which is why she directed her message at everyone in general rather than just Deedee, so what did she mean?

UX1rFZS.png

Ilona then opened her pad and drew a picture of a bunny. Kids liked bunnies, right?

how-to-draw-a-rabbit-7.jpg

Totally nailed it!

Though she didn't make a comment on it, Deedee was very glad when Yuna read Ilona's writing to her.. Even if she was still crying, scared out of her mind and upset. However, while having the words read to her helped... Yuna petting her head very clearly made her much more distraught. As had been displayed earlier, this action seemed to be a trigger for the little five-year-old.

Caught up in her shuddering sobbing, horror and fear from being petted, the child hardly noticed Ilona's new drawing.. It seemed the princess would have to snag her attention somehow.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Atomyk @Crimson Spartan @Pavillion folk​

Sarah Connor stared at the witch Beatrice, not releasing her from her stare. A Murder Game? This wasn't good at all. She felt an urge to attack the witch, even without any weapons or a Terminator by her side she felt she was capable. But, she held her anger back... too many unknowns, too many things that flaunted higher powers, and she had none. She let her anger decrease, and thought more productively. Let's play this little game, and survive. She figured she was a survivor after all, she always was... why would this place, this situation, this Murder Game be any different? Sarah Connor was ready.

She then started to walk, towards the Kakera Garden. In her mind, it represented two things that would be useful for her... the plants would serve as cover and a concealment if needed, without the dangers that a wildlife area such as a forest would present. She quickly started to walk to her destination...

tumblr_nvdt9zXDJs1u5z19mo5_400.gif

She saw Sorey and Mikleo. They seemed like decent people, helpful as well. "Come with me to the Kakera Garden," she said to them, "if you want to stand a good chance of surviving this."

@FireDrake150 @The Silver Paladin

tumblr_inline_n8q83yceOC1sfvecc.png

After a few moments of listening to Robin from afar, Morgan couldn't take standing there any longer. He doesn't even know how dangerous this will be... "I... Io, lets go to that garden," Not waiting for the older girl to protest, the young tactician took her hand and began to pull her away from the oddly similar looking man. Perhaps the two were related in some way, though mostly bad if the need for Morgan to use Io's hand like a stress ball was any indication.

@Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Hospes @PAVILLION PEOPLE, I DDON'T KNOW​

garden_1cp_zps2dqdwcfm.png

Walking into the garden, it's like no garden you've ever seen. There are barely any flowers, and there are lots of crystals.

Leah mentions something about it looking like any cave on Sanctuary.

Io grabs Morgan's hand as well.

"Then let's go." She says.

Three paths lie in front of you.

left, Right, Forward

@FireDrake150 @Kakera Garden

Status
Not open for further replies.