Status
Not open for further replies.
Quietly, Deedee followed Mark, fully trusting his lead. As they shuffled over near a shelf, the kid's deep blue eyes spotted Morgan and some new folk, and she returned a small, shy wave. She already liked Morgan a lot- she reminded her of Trina -, but she was still fairly intimidated by people. Then again, after all she'd been through.. Who could blame her? All of that aside, she noticed Mark patting a spot by him for her to sit down, and the little five-year-old gladly obliged. She seemed to understand Mark saying he hadn't had one of these odd things in a while, and she simply waited patiently, eyeing the book in Mark's hand with something between wariness, interest, and awe. The amount of attention she was paying to Mark's reading was.. Large.

And then that happened.

Deedee's attention was briefly shattered, and fear filled her eyes as she heard Mettaton's excessively loud words. Cold-blooded.. Killers...? The phrase cold-blooded was unfamiliar to her, but... Killers. Kill. She knew those words. She knew that her family and friends had been killed. That their killers were the men in the funny green suits. Were they all trapped here with those men? Was she going to die, just like her friends and family? She didn't know, but there was something she was more afraid of than that - what if these killers got her friends? Morgan, Mark, Yuna.. She didn't think she'd be able to bear seeing people she cared about dropping like flies around her again.

@Forrest @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Archmage Jeremiah @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @Library~​
"Oho!~ A puppet-master pulling the strings? Innocents trapped inside a manor with a deranged murderer? Ah, this is looking up to be my best impromptu performance yet, haha! And in a sub-genre I haven't yet touched upon; murder mystery!~" Mettaton rattled on with a light laugh, absent-mindedly flinging the last letter at Gilgamesh before extending his arm towards the bookshelf again, clutching the diary and reeling it into view, whipping out a pair of reading glasses before flipping to the first page.

@Gummi Bunnies
@Forrest
@Hospes
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
@The Tactician
@The Silver Paladin
@The Library
tumblr_inline_n8q83quB301sfvecc.png

"A practitioner of magic, huh?" Morgan directed the question to Leah with a smile, her fingers continuing to move along the book bindings, "And demonology at that? Quite the dangerous field you're studying there, Leah. I study magic to some degree as well, though my dad doesn't want me near that demon stuff due to... Well, family stuff..."

Morgan froze for a moment there, staring at the bookshelf before pulling an old tome down, "And manga... I've never gotten into those much. They feel kind of slow to me... Though if that's what you llike, Io, then good on you for reading something you enjoy."

"And research... What kind of research, Doctor?"
The diary that Mettaton picked up to read looked almost like something that a little girl would have, with all of the cute stickers and somewhat scrambled handwriting. Nevertheless, the first page (well, the first available page since some pages were ripped out) had an interesting entry in it.

Oct. 4, 1986
Dear Diary~

It's the day for the family meeting again, but I'm more than excited to speak with the Golden Witch! Every year, she always brings me candy and shows me cool magic, and this year, she promised to teach me that magic! "Maria, I'm going to teach you my Endless Magic this year." That's what she told me, and I'm excited to learn a Witch's magic Though, it hasn't been a great time, since I couldn't find that rose I was going to take care of in the rose garden, the very very sick rose. But instead, I found myself a new friend out in the rain! She gave me an umbrella, and told me she knew about Beatrice! The girl in the red dress said her name was Sachiko, and she wanted to show me that same magic that Beatrice has. Sooo... later tonight, I'm going to meet up with Sachiko and see where things go~

The entries that would've gone after this one were mysteriously missing, ripped out. Though, it made you wonder who was this Sachiko character all of a sudden, but at least you knew a lot of Beatrice's background in the mess of things. Strangely enough, the diary came with a little sticky note and a single bracelet charm. The sticky note read:

To whoever that find this diary, please find the other pages somehow... that's my only wish. ~Rosa Ushiromiya

Well... you might get something useful after doing that request.

@Archmage Jeremiah @Forrest @Hospes @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Tactician @The Silver Paladin

Lucina coughed lightly into her fist to try and ease up some of the tension she felt in the air. Maybe it was just her feeling it? Who knew.

Oh, so she wasn't the only one feeling the tension. If only she knew that. She decided to stay by Chrom's side as they made their way to the living room. Hopefully there'd be something to do and/or investigate until the Golden Witch herself decided to see them and explain some things.

Lucina wasn't sure whether that was supposed to be a joke or not. She was slightly confused. She looked to her father, as if silently asking: 'I don't get it, do you?'.

@Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @Anybody I missed

Jamie smiled at Lucina. "I just meant someone is taking things waaaay too seriously here. And I thought I knew some stick-up-the-butt types in my lifetime (not gonna mention any names but his name rhymes with Bott Bummers), but this guy is like the Galactus of them all!"

And to his topical reference, he just kind of ignored him at this point...

Or so he'd have you believe. "Chill out, man. You're like one step away from practically marking your territory, or something like that."

@Lizzy @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @The Silver Paladin

• Love
Reactions: Mari
Dr Li looked at Morgan. "Oh thank you, Morgan. That would be nice." She smiled. "And yes, I work on Project Purity. It's to help the wasteland."
tumblr_inline_n9ree6j0Qs1rmfe7f.png

Morgan's smile vanished under a mask of despair, "Waste... land...?" Destroyed land, torn apart, war, pain, suffering... "Once I get you the books... Could you tell me more...?" While she was already hunting down the section that would hold what Li needed, she couldn't help but want to know more of what had happened to the doctor's word.​

"I'm just making sure when he gets mad, he's mad for the right reasons..." Izayoi explains with a small nod "But sure, if it'll speed up progress, I can just beat the respect into him later"

"As for Henry..."

He stares for a moment and shakes his head

"I don't have anything to say to that, honestly..."

@Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @Wedge Antilles
"He does that to people."
Jamie smiled at Lucina. "I just meant someone is taking things waaaay too seriously here. And I thought I knew some stick-up-the-butt types in my lifetime (not gonna mention any names but his name rhymes with Bott Bummers), but this guy is like the Galactus of them all!"

Or so he'd have you believe. "Chill out, man. You're like one step away from practically marking your territory, or something like that."

The last thing Jamie said towards Izayoi were a bit interesting. Especially with him saying them in front of an overprotective father and someone that was considered an uncle. A strange uncle at that.

@Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @Anybody I missed

The diary that Mettaton picked up to read looked almost like something that a little girl would have, with all of the cute stickers and somewhat scrambled handwriting. Nevertheless, the first page (well, the first available page since some pages were ripped out) had an interesting entry in it.

Oct. 4, 1986
Dear Diary~

It's the day for the family meeting again, but I'm more than excited to speak with the Golden Witch! Every year, she always brings me candy and shows me cool magic, and this year, she promised to teach me that magic! "Maria, I'm going to teach you my Endless Magic this year." That's what she told me, and I'm excited to learn a Witch's magic Though, it hasn't been a great time, since I couldn't find that rose I was going to take care of in the rose garden, the very very sick rose. But instead, I found myself a new friend out in the rain! She gave me an umbrella, and told me she knew about Beatrice! The girl in the red dress said her name was Sachiko, and she wanted to show me that same magic that Beatrice has. Sooo... later tonight, I'm going to meet up with Sachiko and see where things go~

The entries that would've gone after this one were mysteriously missing, ripped out. Though, it made you wonder who was this Sachiko character all of a sudden, but at least you knew a lot of Beatrice's background in the mess of things. Strangely enough, the diary came with a little sticky note and a single bracelet charm. The sticky note read:

To whoever that find this diary, please find the other pages somehow... that's my only wish. ~Rosa Ushiromiya

@Archmage Jeremiah @Forrest @Hospes @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Tactician @The Silver Paladin
The sticky note that was found attached to the shredded diary left Mettaton unsettled, to say the least. The foreboding implications of the open-ended entry didn't help him with his mood much, either. And the date...well, at the very least, it confirmed his suspicions. No wonder Shannon was so jittery. Nevertheless, Mettaton wasn't one to decline a challenge. Not even a scavenger hunt for a few pieces of paper! Besides, this Rosa girl seemed sweet enough. Without a second thought, he slipped the bracelet on, and stuffed the decrepit diary away in one of his compartments as he hopped out of his chair. The Gilgamesh fellow seemed to have fallen asleep on the table, so he didn't give much thought to his goodbyes before hurrying away to the living room. Who knows, maybe one of the other entries was stuffed away in the sofas?

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
@Forrest
@Hospes
@Gummi Bunnies
@The Tactician
@The Silver Paladin
@Atomyk
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@The Living Room

Last edited by a moderator:
"I'd carry you to the ends of the earth if need be. You're too invaluable to my research to lose." Herbert murmured to Zombina before glancing over at Ange's words. He had no qualms about shoving the young child in a box where she'd be more quiet and not to mention, more useful to them instead of an annoying brat. But there was no way he could carry both the box and Zombina.

images

Though he had noticed that Jason for some reason seemed to have an affinity for the child. "Why don't you be the one to carry the girl, Jason? It'd make use of your strength at least." He suggested although given that Jason's body began to proceed before Jason could protest, it was meant as more of an order than anything else. Not that Jason necessarily minded. Nobody would ask twice about what was inside the box he was carrying.

Or he'd break their necks.

Gently picking up Ange, he'd seek to place her within the box and picked it up to hold it over his shoulder. From there he'd give a small tap to the side of the box. If only so Ange could slightly peek out from within the box and give them instructions. While hiding when people walked by of course.

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi
Buu ran into The kitchen, probably before it was locked, with the intention of finding any sort of food
@Bomb
"I've never heard of Arendelle," Kyle said, eyes scrutinizing Ilona now. Her comment on coming from another world indicated that it was some place foreign, though he didn't believe she was from America. With her voice out of commission, there was no possible accent for Kyle to pick up on. "What country is that located? Is, ah... is English your first language?"

He took note of the plan to find the walkie-talkie. He didn't say anything about it, but he was set to follow the others for now. As strange as these people were, it seemed a good idea to Kyle to keep on their good sides.

If they had good sides.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies
Zombina murmured ineligible in turn as she was slumped in West's arms.

Ilona simply shrugged her shoulders when Kyle gave her the scrutinizing look. If he didn't believe her, Ilona wouldn't have been surprised. There were many people who knew nothing of the existence of other worlds, or even the multiverse. His questions already seemed to indicate that he didn't know about any worlds other than his own. But maybe, just maybe, Kyle would recognize her homeland if she told him her country. Her country did exist in quite a few realities in the multiverse, so it was possible.

Arendelle is an olden kingdom from Norway. Norwegian was my first language, but I know bits and pieces of many other languages. I've been to many places.

Ilona was doubtful that she knew English well enough to fully speak it, figuring that the only reason she was able to communicate with all of these people was because something strange was going on... She doubted Kyle would believe this, however, so she kept that bit of information to herself.

Glancing down at her notebook again, Ilona began to scribble a question. She figured if he could ask such a question about her, it was only fair that she could ask the same one.

And where are you from?

@Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi
Norway, huh? Well, that made sense. Well, no, it didn't, but with one kid from Germany and another from Norway, Kyle was starting to get a clearer picture just how big all this was. He had no reason not to believe Ilona considering geography had hardly ever been Kyle's best subject. Arendelle might as well have been in India, for all he knew.

Interesting that she said it was kingdom. Hm.

He intently read what Ilona next wrote down, nodding once she was finished. "I'm an American. Was born in Los Angeles, but I mostly grew up in New York... you know those places, right? They're both major American cities." Kyle really couldn't say which he held more affinity for, considering both held such significant memories for him. His childhood had felt more significant at the time-- most children experienced that sort of thing. A wide-eyed existence full of naivety and magic. Some kids took a long time to grow out of it; Some, way too soon. For Kyle, it had been just when he was nine, when his life took that heavy swerve into reality.

"Ilona, if you can recall anything about what you were doing before you ended up here, that would be helpful info. I'll be able to tell you if it's similar to my experiences."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"Alright! Then to the living room! Um... I think you have to take a left once out of here... then take the first right once past the entry hall..."

Ange pretty much gave the directions to the living room before fully retreating into that box. It shouldn't take that long for them to arrive at the living room.

@Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Silver Paladin@peeps going to the Living Room​

• Thank You
Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
The sticky note that was found attached to the shredded diary left Mettaton unsettled, to say the least. The foreboding implications of the open-ended entry didn't help him with his mood much, either. And the date...well, at the very least, it confirmed his suspicions. No wonder Shannon was so jittery. Nevertheless, Mettaton wasn't one to decline a challenge. Not even a scavenger hunt for a few pieces of paper! Besides, this Rosa girl seemed sweet enough. Without a second thought, he slipped the bracelet on, and stuffed the decrepit diary away in one of his compartments as he hopped out of his chair. The Gilgamesh fellow seemed to have fallen asleep on the table, so he didn't give much thought to his goodbyes before hurrying away to the living room. Who knows, maybe one of the other entries was stuffed away in the sofas?

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
@Forrest
@Hospes
@Gummi Bunnies
@The Tactician
@The Silver Paladin
@The Living Room
Mettaton is now temporarily immune from being selected as a traitor by the Maestro until the second round.

• Love
Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
Norway, huh? Well, that made sense. Well, no, it didn't, but with one kid from Germany and another from Norway, Kyle was starting to get a clearer picture just how big all this was. He had no reason not to believe Ilona considering geography had hardly ever been Kyle's best subject. Arendelle might as well have been in India, for all he knew.

Interesting that she said it was kingdom. Hm.

He intently read what Ilona next wrote down, nodding once she was finished. "I'm an American. Was born in Los Angeles, but I mostly grew up in New York... you know those places, right? They're both major American cities." Kyle really couldn't say which he held more affinity for, considering both held such significant memories for him. His childhood had felt more significant at the time-- most children experienced that sort of thing. A wide-eyed existence full of naivety and magic. Some kids took a long time to grow out of it; Some, way too soon. For Kyle, it had been just when he was nine, when his life took that heavy swerve into reality.

"Ilona, if you can recall anything about what you were doing before you ended up here, that would be helpful info. I'll be able to tell you if it's similar to my experiences."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"Alright! Then to the living room! Um... I think you have to take a left once out of here... then take the first right once past the entry hall..."

Ange pretty much gave the directions to the living room before fully retreating into that box. It shouldn't take that long for them to arrive at the living room.

@Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Silver Paladin@peeps going to the Living Room​

The princess furrowed her brows and formed a strange expression on her face when Kyle told her about the place he was from. Now, she had briefly heard about America from her mother's stories having to do with a Murder Game the queen had been involved in, but Ilona couldn't recall ever having been there herself. There was a clear look of confusion etched into her eyes.

I've heard of America, but I have a feeling this situation is bigger than just a few different people gathered from various countries from the same world.

Ilona didn't entirely explain what she meant by that; after all, she didn't want to freak the poor guy out by exposing him to the realities, creatures, and other oddities that existed within the multiverse if his mind wasn't ready to open yet.

Before I came here, I was reading a letter, the letter inviting us all to come here and partake in this bizarre game. The moment I even considered coming, I blacked out for a second and just appeared here. I remember nothing after blacking out. Did you have the same experience? Or was that just me?

The more Ilona thought about it, the more this sounded exactly like a murder game. The young woman cringed at the very thought. One murder game was more than enough for a lifetime.

After Ange gave directions, Ilona began to head to the living room with anyone else who happened to be following them.

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Group going to the living room​

tumblr_mt90i15mCH1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Without waiting for any of the others to follow, Jason headed off to the living room once Ange gave the directions. The quicker he got to the living room meant that there might have been a larger amount of people to put between him and Hazama, not to mention the fool who Hazama had managed to deceive into taking Jason as the bad guy out of the two. Though from an outside perspective, Hazama was at least right on one regard.

If Jason had the opportunity and power to, he'd have gone after more than just him. But Hazama would have been at the top of the list at the very least. Then it would have been West for keeping him 'docile' thanks to the Reagent and then that witch he kept hearing about. Beatrice was her name and according to the child, she'd done nothing but make her life a living hell. Not to mention bringing them all here. He couldn't wait until he got a chance to meet her face to face.

Upon finally arriving in the living room, Jason kept the box which hid Ange over his shoulder. She had very specifically said that she wasn't meant to be seen. So she wouldn't be as long as he had a say about it. Which meant anybody who was curious about said box would have to keep to themselves unless they wanted to get close and personal with the Crystal Lake Killer.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
@Forrest
@Hospes
@Gummi Bunnies
@The Tactician
@The Silver Paladin
@Atomyk
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Jeremi

@The Living Room

Upon taking the charm, you would seem to feel like some kind of spiritual energy is protecting you or something.

Might as well keep it for now.

*OOC Note: Pucci is now temporarily immune from being selected as a Traitor*​

"We did it!" She would've run out of the room after grabbing a few candies, but noticed Pucci go towards the fireplace.

"What's in there...?"

@Verite @Bomb @dining room​
7vEfxV1.png

Pucci blinked upon feeling the strange spiritual protection appear. This sensation... Could this indicate that he had gotten his power back, he wondered? With that, he would attempt to summon his Stand, the Stand that he believed only he would be able to see, Whitesnake, but alas, it was to no avail, as it appeared that for the time being, the ability to manifest Whitesnake was still absent.

Then... in that case, he had to wonder what this sensation was. Was this a work of that so-called Witch?

When Yuna would inquire about it, he would give a curt, brief answer.

"Nothing... Just a trinket, it would seem. It likely belongs to that Lady Beatrice, but one has to wonder how it got in here..." Pucci mused, eyeing the charm, before pocketing it for the time being, "Did you happen to find any food or whatever you were looking for?"

@Kaykay @Bomb

Oct. 4, 1986
Dear Diary~

The last thing Jamie said towards Izayoi were a bit interesting. Especially with him saying them in front of an overprotective father and someone that was considered an uncle. A strange uncle at that.

@Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @The Silver Paladin @Anybody I missed

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
@Forrest
@Hospes
@Gummi Bunnies
@The Tactician
@The Silver Paladin
@Atomyk
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@The Living Room

The princess furrowed her brows and formed a strange expression on her face when Kyle told her about the place he was from. Now, she had briefly heard about America from her mother's stories having to do with a Murder Game the queen had been involved in, but Ilona couldn't recall ever having been there herself. There was a clear look of confusion etched into her eyes.

I've heard of America, but I have a feeling this situation is bigger than just a few different people gathered from various countries from the same world.

Ilona didn't entirely explain what she meant by that; after all, she didn't want to freak the poor guy out by exposing him to the realities, creatures, and other oddities that existed within the multiverse if his mind wasn't ready to open yet.

Before I came here, I was reading a letter, the letter inviting us all to come here and partake in this bizarre game. The moment I even considered coming, I blacked out for a second and just appeared here. I remember nothing after blacking out. Did you have the same experience? Or was that just me?

The more Ilona thought about it, the more this sounded exactly like a murder game. The young woman cringed at the very thought. One murder game was more than enough for a lifetime.

After Ange gave directions, Ilona began to head to the living room with anyone else who happened to be following them.

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies @Group going to the living room​
tumblr_mt90i15mCH1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Without waiting for any of the others to follow, Jason headed off to the living room once Ange gave the directions. The quicker he got to the living room meant that there might have been a larger amount of people to put between him and Hazama, not to mention the fool who Hazama had managed to deceive into taking Jason as the bad guy out of the two. Though from an outside perspective, Hazama was at least right on one regard.

If Jason had the opportunity and power to, he'd have gone after more than just him. But Hazama would have been at the top of the list at the very least. Then it would have been West for keeping him 'docile' thanks to the Reagent and then that witch he kept hearing about. Beatrice was her name and according to the child, she'd done nothing but make her life a living hell. Not to mention bringing them all here. He couldn't wait until he got a chance to meet her face to face.

Upon finally arriving in the living room, Jason kept the box which hid Ange over his shoulder. She had very specifically said that she wasn't meant to be seen. So she wouldn't be as long as he had a say about it. Which meant anybody who was curious about said box would have to keep to themselves unless they wanted to get close and personal with the Crystal Lake Killer.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
@Forrest
@Hospes
@Gummi Bunnies
@The Tactician
@The Silver Paladin
@Atomyk
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Jeremi
@The Living Room

Entering the Living Room, you all see a Broken TV, some books tossed around, and a beat up metal stake at one end of the room.

tv.jpg

Piper stands near the couch holding the Walkie Talkie in her hands. She seemed to be examining it, and didn't notice you all coming in.

Talk to Piper? Look around the Room?

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
@Forrest
@Hospes
@Gummi Bunnies
@The Tactician
@Atomyk
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Archmage Jeremiah
@The Living Room
@Woo, short post!

"Well of course I do. I mean doesn't everyone love the sight of blood...?"

"Need I remind you that everyone doesn't Henry..?"
Entering the Living Room, you all see a Broken TV, some books tossed around, and a beat up metal stake at one end of the room.

tv.jpg

Piper stands near the couch holding the Walkie Talkie in her hands. She seemed to be examining it, and didn't notice you all coming in.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
@Forrest
@Hospes
@Gummi Bunnies
@The Tactician
@Atomyk
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Archmage Jeremiah
@The Living Room
@Woo, short post!
glmiynnyri.jpg

"Wow, Looks like someone had some fun in here."

of course Henry would have that thought.

"Well someone's clearly already been in here before all of us got here.." Chrom comments thinking it over.

@The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @Wedge Antilles @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah @LIVING ROOM PEEPS

• Love
Reactions: Takumi

tv.jpg

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
@Forrest
@Hospes
@Gummi Bunnies
@The Tactician
@Atomyk
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Archmage Jeremiah
@The Living Room
@Woo, short post!

Jamie Madrox looked around at the living room... finding nothing else interesting except Piper. He went over to talk to Piper, but not before delivering a jab at everyone's favorite stick-up-the-butt.

150px-James_Madrox_%28The_X-Factor%29_%28Earth-616%29.jpg

"Hey, uh, Mr. Serious? Mr. Mark My Territory? You didn't beat up on that poor television for showing a wildly inappropriate situational comedy, did you?"

@The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @DapperDogman @Verite @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest @Hospes @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mari

glmiynnyri.jpg

"Well someone's clearly already been in here before all of us got here.." Chrom comments thinking it over.

@The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @Wedge Antilles @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah @LIVING ROOM PEEPS
tumblr_inline_n69zuobRBZ1re9spw.png

"There's so much people here..." Plutia commented on the fact that there is many people here.

OfU941Sm.png

"HEY, EVERYONE! I'M CUTE AND FLUFFY!"

Teemo, get your shit together.

@The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @Wedge Antilles @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah @Crimson Spartan @living room​

7vEfxV1.png

Pucci blinked upon feeling the strange spiritual protection appear. This sensation... Could this indicate that he had gotten his power back, he wondered? With that, he would attempt to summon his Stand, the Stand that he believed only he would be able to see, Whitesnake, but alas, it was to no avail, as it appeared that for the time being, the ability to manifest Whitesnake was still absent.

Then... in that case, he had to wonder what this sensation was. Was this a work of that so-called Witch?

When Yuna would inquire about it, he would give a curt, brief answer.

"Nothing... Just a trinket, it would seem. It likely belongs to that Lady Beatrice, but one has to wonder how it got in here..." Pucci mused, eyeing the charm, before pocketing it for the time being, "Did you happen to find any food or whatever you were looking for?"

@Kaykay @Bomb
tumblr_inline_ndv7bxV11v1r79yns.png

"Oh, I guess we should try to return it to her as soon as we can, then! And yup!" she nodded, holding out her hand to reveal a few candies she'd plucked out of the pantry. "Want any?"

Taking one more look over the room, it seemed they were done with it for now. And she'd gotten food to boot, so no reason to hang around here anymore. Seemed everyone was going to the living room, too.

"Hey, Father! Let's head over to the living room! Maybe we'll find something else there!"

Since there wasn't anything in here...

In the meantime, Hazama had been relatively silent compared to before. Jason could be handled for now thanks to that clueless glutton and he couldn't very well get information from that mute girl himself now that he'd antagonized her. He resigned himself to reading what she wrote, gathering information on what may have been going on. Unfortunately, she didn't seem to give any pertinent information, instead thinking others would for some reason be interested in her life story or something. Or at least any information he got from her he already knew. The man simply ignored Jason's glare and utter rejection of his "offer" to work together. Not like he'd expected any different. Trash was trash, after all, and would always fail to recognize its superiors.

Not in the greatest of moods after dealing with Jason and that ridiculous cough, Hazama chose to look around the room.

@Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah

tv.jpg

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
@Forrest
@Hospes
@Gummi Bunnies
@The Tactician
@Atomyk
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Archmage Jeremiah
@The Living Room
@Woo, short post!

glmiynnyri.jpg

Jamie Madrox looked around at the living room... finding nothing else interesting except Piper. He went over to talk to Piper, but not before delivering a jab at everyone's favorite stick-up-the-butt.

"Hey, uh, Mr. Serious? Mr. Mark My Territory? You didn't beat up on that poor television for showing a wildly inappropriate situational comedy, did you?"

@The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @DapperDogman @Verite @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest @Hospes @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah
Ange was unsure if she should pop out yet, since she didn't know who was present in the living room. She remained in the box until her group gave her the clear sign to exit out of the box and see the walkie talkie herself.

@The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @DapperDogman @Verite @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest @Hospes @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @LIVING ROOM OMIGOD ITS ACTUALLY CROWDED IN HERE​

"Oh, I guess we should try to return it to her as soon as we can, then! And yup!" she nodded, holding out her hand to reveal a few candies she'd plucked out of the pantry. "Want any?"

Taking one more look over the room, it seemed they were done with it for now. And she'd gotten food to boot, so no reason to hang around here anymore. Seemed everyone was going to the living room, too.

"Hey, Father! Let's head over to the living room! Maybe we'll find something else there!"

The priest looked at the candies briefly, staying silent. Candies and sweets weren't exactly something he ate very often, even as a child. Living in a church, his diet mostly consisted of... more practical foods. But if this was the most they were going to get, he may as well. After all, who knew when the next chance he'd be able to eat would be? Surely, this Beatrice won't just pop up and announce a dinner party for everyone out of the blue, would she?

With that being said, he would nod, wordlessly taking one of the candies and popping it into his mouth. When Yuna would suggest a change of venue, Pucci would nod again. "If you insist, then. I will go wherever you go, holy saint."

@Kaykay

Ange was unsure if she should pop out yet, since she didn't know who was present in the living room. She remained in the box until her group gave her the clear sign to exit out of the box and see the walkie talkie herself.

@The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @DapperDogman @Verite @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest @Hospes @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @LIVING ROOM OMIGOD ITS ACTUALLY CROWDED IN HERE​
tumblr_inline_na6bk0pR7l1re9spw.png

"Huh? Is there someone in the box?" Plutia said, walking over to where the box is and tried to lift it.

@The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @DapperDogman @Verite @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest @Hospes @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @THE CROWDED ROOM​

"Huh? Is there someone in the box?" Plutia said, walking over to where the box is and tried to lift it.

@The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @DapperDogman @Verite @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest @Hospes @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @THE CROWDED ROOM​
tumblr_n65aslolTu1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

As Herbert was busy tending to Zombina nearby, Jason was still standing guard over Ange's box and he'd glare down at Plutia as she approached. Only to stop from making any sort of violent move towards Plutia for as far as the zombie knew, she seemed to be just another child. Nothing worth hurting there. But he still wasn't going to have Ange's cover blown.

Stepping in front of Plutia, he'd cut her off from the box. He wouldn't hurt her because of her appearance but even so, if that witch were to show up once she popped out than that'd spell trouble for Ange even if Jason had it dead-set in his head that he'd murder the witch the first chance he got. So he'd merely shake his head no to indicate that he'd not allow Plutia to look within the box. At least not for now.
@The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @DapperDogman @Verite @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest @Hospes @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @THE CROWDED ROOM

glmiynnyri.jpg

tumblr_inline_n69zuobRBZ1re9spw.png

"There's so much people here..." Plutia commented on the fact that there is many people here.

OfU941Sm.png

"HEY, EVERYONE! I'M CUTE AND FLUFFY!"

Teemo, get your shit together.

@The Silver Paladin @Lizzy @Wedge Antilles @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah @Crimson Spartan @living room​

In the meantime, Hazama had been relatively silent compared to before. Jason could be handled for now thanks to that clueless glutton and he couldn't very well get information from that mute girl himself now that he'd antagonized her. He resigned himself to reading what she wrote, gathering information on what may have been going on. Unfortunately, she didn't seem to give any pertinent information, instead thinking others would for some reason be interested in her life story or something. Or at least any information he got from her he already knew. The man simply ignored Jason's glare and utter rejection of his "offer" to work together. Not like he'd expected any different. Trash was trash, after all, and would always fail to recognize its superiors.

Not in the greatest of moods after dealing with Jason and that ridiculous cough, Hazama chose to look around the room.

@Verite @TheSpringwoodSlasher @The Silver Paladin @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah

Piper looks up from the Walkie Talkie.

"Are you guys like the last group that was in here? They watched some TV show, and then scarred two kids for life, and then broke the TV while fighting some metal pole." She said. She then held up the Walkie talkie, and then laid it on the table. "Or, are you here to help fix this? It's missing some batteries, and an antenna. Somethings that could easily be fixed."

Around the room, you found the TV had been practically smashed, then knocked onto the floor. A small metal stake was also next to it, but it was heavily dented. A book on Audubon's Birds had been thrown across the room.

Other than those, the room was fairly normal looking.

@Lizzy @DapperDogman @Verite @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Forrest @Hospes @The Tactician @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archmage Jeremiah @Kaykay @Wedge Antilles @The World in one room

Status
Not open for further replies.