Status
Not open for further replies.
Leah turned to look at Morgan. "Yes, it is. My Uncle Deckard and I travelled Sanctuary searching for demons. I never believed him, and then I uh, met my mother Adria." She said Adria with some disdain. "She was a witch, and apparently, I was made to be a host for an evil named Diablo." Leah brushed some dust off of a book's cover. "I almost destroyed Sanctuary, which is something I didn't know I was doing."

Io looked happily at Morgan. "I understand, Morgan."

Dr Li also browsed the books. "I'm trying to figure out how to give clean water to all. Where I come from, Clean Water isn't widely available."
tumblr_inline_n9re9vA9FV1rmfe7f.png

"Oh, water purification for the sake of the community? A scientist working for the greater good..." Morgan looked up at Li with sparkles in her eyes, obviously enthused with the woman and her work. Soon, she began to babble cutely as she followed the scientist, "W-W-Well, if you need s-some help finding a book about that stuff, I can help! Books are kind of my thing, so you know, I may know where Lady Beatrice would put a book on the subject if she subscribes to the Dewey Decimal System... That is, if you want me to help..."

"Hm, I am not sure. From what I've seen there were quite a few people going to each place. But I guess we can see about the living room." Lucina replied to Chrom's question.

And you can always count on Uncle Henry.

@Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @Anybody I missed
"That sounds like a plan..." but before they could head off more was said.
"Perfectly understandable" Izayoi says with a nod, he could relate to being unable to trust someone you just met
After all back in the Little Garden, trusting someone you knew nothing about could lead to losing your communities name, banner and land, much like had happened to the No Names

He couldn't hold it against Chrom, wanting to protect his daughter

@Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @Wedge Antilles
Jamie took this as an affirmative reaction. He wondered now, how long it would be until things went back to normal... specifically himself getting his mutant abilities back. He was going a bit crazy in his head, realizing how Rictor must've felt especially during the first days of realizing the effect of M-Day.

"Hey now," Jamie said, trying to calm the protective guy down, "I'm sure you're all that but don't need to put others down to make you look better. Besides, a dupe can take a beating, a bullet, and a nuclear meltdown for someone else. And no harm, no foul in the end."

He then narrowed his eyes at the dude. "Uh, are you her father?", he asked.

Jamie had a few chucks once he realized who Lucina's dad was. He smiled. "Well I wouldn't trust me either, honestly. Jamie Madrox here. My guessing skills aren't at their best right now, by the way."

@Lizzy @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan
"I am Chrom and as you've already met my daughter Lucina here. Lastly this is Henry. He's an interesting one but i'd trust him with my life anyday.

"Aww that's sweet. Good thing i'm on your side right? Otherwise I could take that trust to put a hex on you and watch as you slowly die but that'll never happen." Henry just said all of that while smiling.

@Lizzy @Wedge Antilles @DapperDogman

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
"I've never heard of Arendelle," Kyle said, eyes scrutinizing Ilona now. Her comment on coming from another world indicated that it was some place foreign, though he didn't believe she was from America. With her voice out of commission, there was no possible accent for Kyle to pick up on. "What country is that located? Is, ah... is English your first language?"

He took note of the plan to find the walkie-talkie. He didn't say anything about it, but he was set to follow the others for now. As strange as these people were, it seemed a good idea to Kyle to keep on their good sides.

If they had good sides.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies
Zombina murmured ineligible in turn as she was slumped in West's arms.

Ilona simply shrugged her shoulders when Kyle gave her the scrutinizing look. If he didn't believe her, Ilona wouldn't have been surprised. There were many people who knew nothing of the existence of other worlds, or even the multiverse. His questions already seemed to indicate that he didn't know about any worlds other than his own. But maybe, just maybe, Kyle would recognize her homeland if she told him her country. Her country did exist in quite a few realities in the multiverse, so it was possible.

Arendelle is an olden kingdom from Norway. Norwegian was my first language, but I know bits and pieces of many other languages. I've been to many places.

Ilona was doubtful that she knew English well enough to fully speak it, figuring that the only reason she was able to communicate with all of these people was because something strange was going on... She doubted Kyle would believe this, however, so she kept that bit of information to herself.

Glancing down at her notebook again, Ilona began to scribble a question. She figured if he could ask such a question about her, it was only fair that she could ask the same one.

And where are you from?

@Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Jeremi

Yuna put the spoon next to plate A, the cup next to plate B, the fork next to plate C, and the knife next to plate D.

tumblr_inline_ndv7ahxL9H1r79yns.png

"It's okay to be mad, but I just hope they don't break the door..."

@Verite @Bomb @ShiroKiyoshi @diningroom
When the utensils were placed on the table in that order, you can hear a *thump* sound as well as another *click* sound.

tumblr_inline_ng56rbFegq1re9spw.png

"Hey! The door is open~~~~~~~~~"

It would be the case, since Plutia opened the door... to a hideous mess caused by Undyne.

Also Teemo dashed the fuck out of the dining room yelling "freedom!"

Anyways looks like something fell in the fireplace. Check it out?

@Verite @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Mari @Kaykay @FireDrake150 @Jeremi @ @other dining room folks i've forgotten​

• Useful
Reactions: Justin
"Hey now," Jamie said, trying to calm the protective guy down, "I'm sure you're all that but don't need to put others down to make you look better. Besides, a dupe can take a beating, a bullet, and a nuclear meltdown for someone else. And no harm, no foul in the end."

He then narrowed his eyes at the dude. "Uh, are you her father?", he asked.
"Pfff, put you down to feel better?" Izayoi laughs, loudly

"As if I'd need to put someone else down to look good, I just don't trust you" he says, poking a finger against his chest accusingly "You're getting real close to her, and I can't help but feel if I don't stop you getting comfy, you might try something"

"Perhaps I should leave you with her dad...he seems capable"

"As for Henry...Yeah, when we get our powers back, that won't happen, kiddo...I'm immune to curses, sorry to say, but I give you an A+ for performance, truly chilling!"

@Wedge Antilles @Crimson Spartan @Lizzy

"Hm, I am not sure. From what I've seen there were quite a few people going to each place. But I guess we can see about the living room." Lucina replied to Chrom's question.

And you can always count on Uncle Henry.

@Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @Anybody I missed

"That sounds like a plan..." but before they could head off more was said.

"I am Chrom and as you've already met my daughter Lucina here. Lastly this is Henry. He's an interesting one but i'd trust him with my life anyday.

"Aww that's sweet. Good thing i'm on your side right? Otherwise I could take that trust to put a hex on you and watch as you slowly die but that'll never happen." Henry just said all of that while smiling.

@Lizzy @Wedge Antilles @DapperDogman

medium.jpg

Jamie followed along, keeping his distance from the others, going towards the living room. With these guys it was almost as tense as getting caught between Theresa and Monet back at the office, he thought.

@Lizzy @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Verite @The Silver Paladin

• Love
Reactions: Mari
When the utensils were placed on the table in that order, you can hear a *thump* sound as well as another *click* sound.

It would be the case, since Plutia opened the door... to a hideous mess caused by Undyne.

@Verite @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Mari @Kaykay @FireDrake150 @Jeremi @ @other dining room folks i've forgotten​

Aha. Progress was being made now. If there really was more to this room than it initially seemed, then... it was time to investigate further.

With that being said, Pucci would investigate the fireplace to see what happened there.

@Kaykay @Mari @Jeremi @FireDrake150 @Dining Room

"As if I'd need to put someone else down to look good, I just don't trust you" he says, poking a finger against his chest accusingly "You're getting real close to her, and I can't help but feel if I don't stop you getting comfy, you might try something"

"As for Henry...Yeah, when we get our powers back, that won't happen, kiddo...I'm immune to curses, sorry to say, but I give you an A+ for performance, truly chilling!"

10984628_10153097190161331_7245919851412048815_n.jpg

@DapperDogman @Lizzy @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Crimson Spartan

Lucina coughed lightly into her fist to try and ease up some of the tension she felt in the air. Maybe it was just her feeling it? Who knew.

medium.jpg

Jamie followed along, keeping his distance from the others, going towards the living room. With these guys it was almost as tense as getting caught between Theresa and Monet back at the office, he thought.

@Lizzy @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Verite @The Silver Paladin

Oh, so she wasn't the only one feeling the tension. If only she knew that. She decided to stay by Chrom's side as they made their way to the living room. Hopefully there'd be something to do and/or investigate until the Golden Witch herself decided to see them and explain some things.

Lucina wasn't sure whether that was supposed to be a joke or not. She was slightly confused. She looked to her father, as if silently asking: 'I don't get it, do you?'.

"Oh, wow, way to change the subject pal, you're just the brightest, ain't ya?" Izayoi jabs "The issue was with me looking down on you, I wasn't I was pointing out how fruitless and pointless the gesture of giving her a dupe would be, since with my powers, I'd keep her safe from 99% of anything that could come for her, magic, curses, gods, demons, I've fought it all, I fought the Pied Piper of Hamelin, I beat a Water God in a duel on my first day in the Little Garden, I single handedly beat the Great Demon Algol, shattering it's petrifying gaze"

"If you think some cheap clone is going to do anything to protect her when I'm already shattering threats at lightspeed, then you're greatly overestimating yourself, my friend"

"I'm not looking down on you, I'm telling you not to waste your time"

Izayoi shrugs and turns to Chrom for a moment "Or, you can give her a clone, and Chrom and cleave it in two when it tries to make a move on her...Your choice, really. I mean we can all see what you're trying to do"

Lucina coughed lightly into her fist to try and ease up some of the tension she felt in the air. Maybe it was just her feeling it? Who knew.

Oh, so she wasn't the only one feeling the tension. If only she knew that. She decided to stay by Chrom's side as they made their way to the living room. Hopefully there'd be something to do and/or investigate until the Golden Witch herself decided to see them and explain some things.

Lucina wasn't sure whether that was supposed to be a joke or not. She was slightly confused. She looked to her father, as if silently asking: 'I don't get it, do you?'.

Chrom looked at Lucina and shook his head possibly not understanding it or not wanting to explain it right now.
"Oh, wow, way to change the subject pal, you're just the brightest, ain't ya?" Izayoi jabs "The issue was with me looking down on you, I wasn't I was pointing out how fruitless and pointless the gesture of giving her a dupe would be, since with my powers, I'd keep her safe from 99% of anything that could come for her, magic, curses, gods, demons, I've fought it all, I fought the Pied Piper of Hamelin, I beat a Water God in a duel on my first day in the Little Garden, I single handedly beat the Great Demon Algol, shattering it's petrifying gaze"

"If you think some cheap clone is going to do anything to protect her when I'm already shattering threats at lightspeed, then you're greatly overestimating yourself, my friend"

"I'm not looking down on you, I'm telling you not to waste your time"

Izayoi shrugs and turns to Chrom for a moment "Or, you can give her a clone, and Chrom and cleave it in two when it tries to make a move on her...Your choice, really. I mean we can all see what you're trying to do"

Shots fired

"Can you two knock it off? Now isn't the time or the place for any of this. Not when we're all powerless and weaponless. Frankly Lucina can handle herself very well considering her skill with a sword could probably best mine." Chrom points out considering the two were about equal in skill.

"And all they'd have to do is leave the enemies that can't be bested by swords to me. I just hope those possible enemies bleed a lot. I love seeing blood after all even if it's my own." There goes Henry again being all creepy as they headed for the living room.

@Lizzy @The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman @Wedge Antilles

• Love
Chrom looked at Lucina and shook his head possibly not understanding it or not wanting to explain it right now.

Shots fired

"Can you two knock it off? Now isn't the time or the place for any of this. Not when we're all powerless and weaponless. Frankly Lucina can handle herself very well considering her skill with a sword could probably best mine." Chrom points out considering the two were about equal in skill.

"And all they'd have to do is leave the enemies that can't be bested by swords to me. I just hope those possible enemies bleed a lot. I love seeing blood after all even if it's my own." There goes Henry again being all creepy as they headed for the living room.

@Lizzy @The Silver Paladin @DapperDogman @Wedge Antilles
"I'm just making sure when he gets mad, he's mad for the right reasons..." Izayoi explains with a small nod "But sure, if it'll speed up progress, I can just beat the respect into him later"

"As for Henry..."

He stares for a moment and shakes his head

"I don't have anything to say to that, honestly..."

@Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @Wedge Antilles

"We did it!" She would've run out of the room after grabbing a few candies, but noticed Pucci go towards the fireplace.

"What's in there...?"

@Verite @Bomb @dining room​

Aha. Progress was being made now. If there really was more to this room than it initially seemed, then... it was time to investigate further.

With that being said, Pucci would investigate the fireplace to see what happened there.

@Kaykay @Mari @Jeremi @FireDrake150 @Dining Room

"We did it!" She would've run out of the room after grabbing a few candies, but noticed Pucci go towards the fireplace.

"What's in there...?"

@Verite @Bomb @dining room​
There was a single bracelet charm, as well as an antennae. Weird, and random.

tumblr_inline_n2kkpeSvI71re9spw.png

"Hmm... something is strange about that thing..." Plutia said while pointing to the charm.

Anyways Plutia grabbed some NACHO CHEESE CHIPS and slowly walked out. It's up to ya guys who gets what.

@anybody now​

"Hmm... something is strange about that thing..." Plutia said while pointing to the charm.

Anyways Plutia grabbed some NACHO CHEESE CHIPS and slowly walked out. It's up to ya guys who gets what.

@anybody now​
lW3rNIh.png
Heather heard the door open. "Yes!" Than she saw people going towards the fireplace. "Hold on for a sec, Sarah." Heather walked over and saw the charm and the antennae. "Bo, Piper, the antennae might be for the walkie talkie!" Heather grabbed the ANTENNAE.

@Mari @Bomb @ShiroKiyoshi @The Silver Paladin @Kaykay @Verite @Jeremi @Pantry Group

• Love
Reactions: Mari
Norway, huh? Well, that made sense. Well, no, it didn't, but with one kid from Germany and another from Norway, Kyle was starting to get a clearer picture just how big all this was. He had no reason not to believe Ilona considering geography had hardly ever been Kyle's best subject. Arendelle might as well have been in India, for all he knew.

Interesting that she said it was kingdom. Hm.

He intently read what Ilona next wrote down, nodding once she was finished. "I'm an American. Was born in Los Angeles, but I mostly grew up in New York... you know those places, right? They're both major American cities." Kyle really couldn't say which he held more affinity for, considering both held such significant memories for him. His childhood had felt more significant at the time-- most children experienced that sort of thing. A wide-eyed existence full of naivety and magic. Some kids took a long time to grow out of it; Some, way too soon. For Kyle, it had been just when he was nine, when his life took that heavy swerve into reality.

"Ilona, if you can recall anything about what you were doing before you ended up here, that would be helpful info. I'll be able to tell you if it's similar to my experiences."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@anybody now​
lW3rNIh.png
Heather heard the door open. "Yes!" Than she saw people going towards the fireplace. "Hold on for a sec, Sarah." Heather walked over and saw the charm and the antennae. "Bo, Piper, the antennae might be for the walkie talkie!" Heather grabbed the ANTENNAE.

@Mari @Bomb @ShiroKiyoshi @The Silver Paladin @Kaykay @Verite @Jeremi @Pantry Group

Bo walked over to Heather and looked between her legs at the antennae. "Hey, you're right. What's it doing here though?" Bo ran all the way back to Piper and snatched the walkie. Then, Bo ran back to Heather and snatched the antennae. Jamming them together he had 2/3 of the walkie talkie mission. Being the god of games, it was only natural that he encountered a speech bubble. He fell over as he proceeded to click the endless bubble. "This is why JRPGs scare me..." Soon enough he got annoyed and just broke it with a kick. "I get it! Jeez! Go bug someone else!" Calming down Bo fixed his hoodie and handed over the walkie to Heather. "We need batteries now."

@anybody now​
As Heather would seem to grab the antennae, Pucci in turn would take the single bracelet charm, examining it to see if there was something of any immediate value on it that he could see.

@Bomb @Kaykay @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Mari @FireDrake150

As Heather would seem to grab the antennae, Pucci in turn would take the single bracelet charm, examining it to see if there was something of any immediate value on it that he could see.

@Bomb @Kaykay @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi @Mari @FireDrake150
Upon taking the charm, you would seem to feel like some kind of spiritual energy is protecting you or something.

Might as well keep it for now.

*OOC Note: Pucci is now temporarily immune from being selected as a Traitor*​

tumblr_inline_n9re9vA9FV1rmfe7f.png

"Oh, water purification for the sake of the community? A scientist working for the greater good..." Morgan looked up at Li with sparkles in her eyes, obviously enthused with the woman and her work. Soon, she began to babble cutely as she followed the scientist, "W-W-Well, if you need s-some help finding a book about that stuff, I can help! Books are kind of my thing, so you know, I may know where Lady Beatrice would put a book on the subject if she subscribes to the Dewey Decimal System... That is, if you want me to help..."
Dr Li looked at Morgan. "Oh thank you, Morgan. That would be nice." She smiled. "And yes, I work on Project Purity. It's to help the wasteland."

Status
Not open for further replies.