• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
FXVySGx.png

"Hi! I'm Teemo! And... I don't really know what this means." Teemo said.

Opening the pantry door, you can see some snacks in there. Some candy, chips, etc. those kind of small stuff.

Did I mention the bag of chips was NACHO CHEESE?

Ok, even if that joke was crappy, there were utensils that are somehow out of place. Namely, they are a spoon, fork, knife, and an empty glass cup.

Either the door was hella strong or Undyne was weak :p

Woo.

Yuna investigated the spoon, fork, and knife...whatever that entails.

@Bomb @Verite

lW3rNIh.png
"Okay, than the DINING ROOM it is." Heather, with Piper and Bo hopefully following her, she went towards the dining room. "Okay, maybe we can find out some more about this place... let's just hope there is no more possessed inanimate objects... like a damn attacking fork or something." When Heather walked into the dining room, she noticed that other people were in there... and they were busy. Heather jumped at seeing the fish lady smack into the pantry door... well that was something. Heather came over to the open door. "Ummm... I don't think those things should be in there." Heather went to grab the EMPTY GLASS CUP. "Now where is the sink or whatever."

@Bomb @FireDrake150 @Mari @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi @Pantry Group
Bo followed Heather, seeing as he had destroyed the TV and the walkie was broken, there really was not much for them there. Bo stayed close to Heather, the only one he was familiar with. "This doesn't seem out of the ordinary. Just a dining room." Bo had once again missed a significant event. Watching Heather pick up a glass cup, Bo raised a brow. I seriously wouldn't want to drink from that. Is she going to actually use the facets here? Who knows how thorough their cleaning is.

@Bomb @FireDrake150 @Mari @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @Jeremi @Pantry Group

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Bo followed Heather, seeing as he had destroyed the TV and the walkie was broken, there really was not much for them there. Bo stayed close to Heather, the only one he was familiar with. "This doesn't seem out of the ordinary. Just a dining room." Bo had once again missed a significant event. Watching Heather pick up a glass cup, Bo raised a brow. I seriously wouldn't want to drink from that. Is she going to actually use the facets here? Who knows how thorough their cleaning is.

For the sake of not creating some kind of logic loophole, Bo entered the Dining Room before it got locked.
Woo.

Yuna investigated the spoon, fork, and knife...whatever that entails.

@Bomb @Verite
There was nothing notable about the utensils and cup, though you feel like they had some sort of use somewhere in the room.

@Verite

• Thank You
Reactions: ShiroKiyoshi
]

"Leah crossed her arms and scanned the shelves. "Books on magic and demons. Something I got from my Uncle Deckard." She shrugged. "I didn't believe it for quite a while, until a... While ago for me."

Io smiled. "Just the regular books, Morgan. You know, School books, manga, novels. All of that."

Dr Li also scanned the shelves. "Books that will help me further my research."
tumblr_inline_n8q83quB301sfvecc.png

"A practitioner of magic, huh?" Morgan directed the question to Leah with a smile, her fingers continuing to move along the book bindings, "And demonology at that? Quite the dangerous field you're studying there, Leah. I study magic to some degree as well, though my dad doesn't want me near that demon stuff due to... Well, family stuff..."

Morgan froze for a moment there, staring at the bookshelf before pulling an old tome down, "And manga... I've never gotten into those much. They feel kind of slow to me... Though if that's what you llike, Io, then good on you for reading something you enjoy."

"And research... What kind of research, Doctor?"

Buu ran into The kitchen, probably before it was locked, with the intention of finding any sort of food
@Bomb

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari
For the sake of not creating some kind of logic loophole, Bo entered the Dining Room before it got locked.

There was nothing notable about the utensils and cup, though you feel like they had some sort of use somewhere in the room.

@Verite
"Hmm...Utensils go on the table, right? How about we set the table? And then maybe eat some food while we're at it..."

@Verite @Bomb

"I've never heard of Arendelle," Kyle said, eyes scrutinizing Ilona now. Her comment on coming from another world indicated that it was some place foreign, though he didn't believe she was from America. With her voice out of commission, there was no possible accent for Kyle to pick up on. "What country is that located? Is, ah... is English your first language?"

He took note of the plan to find the walkie-talkie. He didn't say anything about it, but he was set to follow the others for now. As strange as these people were, it seemed a good idea to Kyle to keep on their good sides.

If they had good sides.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Jeremi @Kaykay @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies

"It was lunch I believe but going by how weird things are here I don't think i'd want to trust any food here." Well there was Chrom's answer here about possible food. Still some of the new statements seem to hve caught his attention.

"While normally I wouldn't be opposed to new allies in this situation I feel the need to voice my distrust. For starters I don't know either of you or what either of you can do in combat. Maybe with time my opinions will change but as for now I don't trust either of you." Chrom had spoken voicing his distrust in both Jamie and Izayoi.

"I don't mind if you both accompy us it's just i'll be keeping an eye on you both. He added before turning to face Lucina. "Is there anywhere in particular you want to go...?" he'd ask her unsure of where they should go.

Meanwhile Henry had perked up upon being mentioned in the conversation. "He's right Lucina. If someone ever gives you trouble just tell ole Henry and i'll put a death curse on them! Once I ya know get my tomes and powers back.." Well we now know where Henry's thoughts on this were. Everyone beware for when Henry gets his tomes and powers back the curses will fly.

@Wedge Antilles @DapperDogman @Lizzy

"Hm, I am not sure. From what I've seen there were quite a few people going to each place. But I guess we can see about the living room." Lucina replied to Chrom's question.

And you can always count on Uncle Henry.

@Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @Anybody I missed

"Hmm...Utensils go on the table, right? How about we set the table? And then maybe eat some food while we're at it..."

@Verite @Bomb

@Verite

lW3rNIh.png
"Ummm..." Heather sat the CUP ONTO THE DINING TABLE. "Maybe we do need to eat?" Heather looked around the pantry. "Only food here seems to be snacks... might not fill anyone up, but whatever." Heather picked up some CANDY and brought it to the table.

@Bomb @FireDrake150 @Mari @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi @Pantry Group

lW3rNIh.png
"Ummm..." Heather sat the CUP ONTO THE DINING TABLE. "Maybe we do need to eat?" Heather looked around the pantry. "Only food here seems to be snacks... might not fill anyone up, but whatever." Heather picked up some CANDY and brought it to the table.

Candy? It looked good to Sarah, though it wasn't healthy eating of course. But Pops, he wasn't always opposed to such things, she remembered. Caloric intake is essential for organisms, no matter the source. So she eyed the candy, but would make the civil request for it. "May I have some of that?", she asked Heather. She remembered Heather a bit from earlier, in the room where this thing, whatever it was, started... hopefully Heather remembered her.

@shattered secrets @FireDrake150 @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi @Bomb @dining room

Candy? It looked good to Sarah, though it wasn't healthy eating of course. But Pops, he wasn't always opposed to such things, she remembered. Caloric intake is essential for organisms, no matter the source. So she eyed the candy, but would make the civil request for it. "May I have some of that?", she asked Heather. She remembered Heather a bit from earlier, in the room where this thing, whatever it was, started... hopefully Heather remembered her.

@shattered secrets @FireDrake150 @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi @Bomb @dining room
lW3rNIh.png
Heather looked at the girl that she remembered from the room. She was the one that almost had Toaster and the King of Heroes jerk fighting... she was cool. "Sure, just don't eat too many at once." She smirked, her mother always told her that. "I'm Heather by the way, I never got your name."

lW3rNIh.png
Heather looked at the girl that she remembered from the room. She was the one that almost had Toaster and the King of Heroes jerk fighting... she was cool. "Sure, just don't eat too many at once." She smirked, her mother always told her that. "I'm Heather by the way, I never got your name."

"I'm Sarah Connor", she said, as she picked up a couple of the candies. "Nice to meet you Heather. And sorry about that, I guess there was a lot going on back in that room earlier." Going to a dining room to have candy was not what she expected, but there was little about this place that would fall under the category of expected, after all.

She put a candy into her mouth, and let herself enjoy it. Though Pops didn't exactly discourage her from having candies, she did not encounter candies very often in their travels. "So, what do you think of what's going on here?", she asked Heather.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @FireDrake150 @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi

"It was lunch I believe but going by how weird things are here I don't think i'd want to trust any food here." Well there was Chrom's answer here about possible food. Still some of the new statements seem to hve caught his attention.

"While normally I wouldn't be opposed to new allies in this situation I feel the need to voice my distrust. For starters I don't know either of you or what either of you can do in combat. Maybe with time my opinions will change but as for now I don't trust either of you." Chrom had spoken voicing his distrust in both Jamie and Izayoi.

"I don't mind if you both accompy us it's just i'll be keeping an eye on you both. He added before turning to face Lucina. "Is there anywhere in particular you want to go...?" he'd ask her unsure of where they should go.

Meanwhile Henry had perked up upon being mentioned in the conversation. "He's right Lucina. If someone ever gives you trouble just tell ole Henry and i'll put a death curse on them! Once I ya know get my tomes and powers back.." Well we now know where Henry's thoughts on this were. Everyone beware for when Henry gets his tomes and powers back the curses will fly.

"Perfectly understandable" Izayoi says with a nod, he could relate to being unable to trust someone you just met
After all back in the Little Garden, trusting someone you knew nothing about could lead to losing your communities name, banner and land, much like had happened to the No Names

He couldn't hold it against Chrom, wanting to protect his daughter

@Crimson Spartan @Lizzy @Wedge Antilles

Reactions: Takumi
"I'm Sarah Connor", she said, as she picked up a couple of the candies. "Nice to meet you Heather. And sorry about that, I guess there was a lot going on back in that room earlier." Going to a dining room to have candy was not what she expected, but there was little about this place that would fall under the category of expected, after all.

She put a candy into her mouth, and let herself enjoy it. Though Pops didn't exactly discourage her from having candies, she did not encounter candies very often in their travels. "So, what do you think of what's going on here?", she asked Heather.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @FireDrake150 @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi
lW3rNIh.png
"Well, it's nice to meet you, Sarah Connor." Heather popped one of the candies into her mouth. "Yeah, with Toaster being such a robotic pain in the ass... and the King dude. I get it." She laughed a bit. It was nice to meet someone in here that wasn't a rude psychopath... or bold and brutish like Bo, who she did like as well, but just a peaceful seeming person was nice in this crazy place. "This place... is soo wierd. Whoever this Lady Beatrice is, she has serious issues. Some classroom channel in the living room... it had blood all over the desks and other satanic stuff, it freaked me out." She shook a little, smiling at the same time. "What about you? Have you've seen anything crazy yet... or been attacked by a metal stake?" She shook her head, this was a normal conversation in this place it seemed like.

"I'd carry you to the ends of the earth if need be. You're too invaluable to my research to lose." Herbert murmured to Zombina before glancing over at Ange's words. He had no qualms about shoving the young child in a box where she'd be more quiet and not to mention, more useful to them instead of an annoying brat. But there was no way he could carry both the box and Zombina.

images

Though he had noticed that Jason for some reason seemed to have an affinity for the child. "Why don't you be the one to carry the girl, Jason? It'd make use of your strength at least." He suggested although given that Jason's body began to proceed before Jason could protest, it was meant as more of an order than anything else. Not that Jason necessarily minded. Nobody would ask twice about what was inside the box he was carrying.

Or he'd break their necks.

Gently picking up Ange, he'd seek to place her within the box and picked it up to hold it over his shoulder. From there he'd give a small tap to the side of the box. If only so Ange could slightly peek out from within the box and give them instructions. While hiding when people walked by of course.

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi

Zombina murmured ineligible in turn as she was slumped in West's arms.

Meanwhile...

Un21_zpstbtymr6z.png

"Ha...ha..ha..."

The area leading to the dining room door would be in utter shambles has Undyne gasped for air. She had been attempting to bust down the door for quite some time now. There was no way she'd end up second best against a door! But she knew when she was beat.

Un8_zpsflwokv5j.png

"You win this time door."

@Bomb

Wow, Lucina wasn't sure what she did to earn so many guys claiming to protect her and such but she decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth. If that's what they wanted to do, she might as well let them.

lucina_fire_emblem.jpg

"Very well." She replied with a small grin of sorts. Sure she could take care of herself when it came to fighting with Parallel Falchion in her possession but right now she was weaponless and even when she did have the sword it was much better to have allies to depend on in times of need than to be alone.

Plus, she also had her father to look out for and vice versa.

@Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @Anybody I missed

Jamie took this as an affirmative reaction. He wondered now, how long it would be until things went back to normal... specifically himself getting his mutant abilities back. He was going a bit crazy in his head, realizing how Rictor must've felt especially during the first days of realizing the effect of M-Day.

Izayoi shakes his head slowly "If we get our powers back, she won't need a dupe, she'll have her father" he says, somewhat sternly
He did not like this guy, he gave off a bad vibe

"And I'm fairly sure she recognised several other people, like the guy with the white hair, and that other chick, with the blue hair"
His eyes narrow slightly as he couldn't shake the feeling that Jamie was up to something "I appreciate the gesture though, but really, when we all have our powers back, there'll be no need for your help"

All the while he kept an eye on Jamie, unsure of what it was about him that made him feel so on edge

@Wedge Antilles @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan

"Hey now," Jamie said, trying to calm the protective guy down, "I'm sure you're all that but don't need to put others down to make you look better. Besides, a dupe can take a beating, a bullet, and a nuclear meltdown for someone else. And no harm, no foul in the end."

He then narrowed his eyes at the dude. "Uh, are you her father?", he asked.

Jamie had a few chucks once he realized who Lucina's dad was. He smiled. "Well I wouldn't trust me either, honestly. Jamie Madrox here. My guessing skills aren't at their best right now, by the way."

@Lizzy @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan

lW3rNIh.png
"Well, it's nice to meet you, Sarah Connor." Heather popped one of the candies into her mouth. "Yeah, with Toaster being such a robotic pain in the ass... and the King dude. I get it." She laughed a bit. It was nice to meet someone in here that wasn't a rude psychopath... or bold and brutish like Bo, who she did like as well, but just a peaceful seeming person was nice in this crazy place. "This place... is soo wierd. Whoever this Lady Beatrice is, she has serious issues. Some classroom channel in the living room... it had blood all over the desks and other satanic stuff, it freaked me out." She shook a little, smiling at the same time. "What about you? Have you've seen anything crazy yet... or been attacked by a metal stake?" She shook her head, this was a normal conversation in this place it seemed like.

The table would shake ever so slightly, hardly noticeable to anyone sitting on it. Then again it shook and the candies bounced, spreading out. Out from underneath the table came Bo, being so short and quiet (for the time being) it was reasonable someone would forget his presence. Bo stood on his tip toes trying to reach the candies, but they hadn't moved far enough. Tilting the table his way some of them rolled down into his face, Bo blinked with each one that hit him until he set the table back down. Bending down he gathered the candies and stored them in his items inventory. Situating himself on the table he would just listen to the two females talk, his eyes slowly fell onto Sarah, he was starting to stare...

I am questioning your usefulness to me, do not fret.

Bo continued to think to himself as he ate the candies he collected one by one.

• Love

@Verite @Bomb
tumblr_inline_mwoxs7cuVF1re9spw.png

"Yeah... maybe we have to put the thingies on the table..." Plutia said.
lW3rNIh.png

Nothing seems to happen yet when the cup and snacks have been placed on the table. Perhaps they needed to be set in a specific place?
Zombina murmured ineligible in turn as she was slumped in West's arms.

Meanwhile...

Un21_zpstbtymr6z.png

"Ha...ha..ha..."

The area leading to the dining room door would be in utter shambles has Undyne gasped for air. She had been attempting to bust down the door for quite some time now. There was no way she'd end up second best against a door! But she knew when she was beat.

Un8_zpsflwokv5j.png

"You win this time door."

@Bomb
jwQeBmT.png

"What's going on outside? Sounds like someone is wrecking the place?" Teemo commented on the noise made by Undyne.

@Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @Mari @ShiroKiyoshi @dining room folks​

• Useful
tumblr_inline_n8q83quB301sfvecc.png

"A practitioner of magic, huh?" Morgan directed the question to Leah with a smile, her fingers continuing to move along the book bindings, "And demonology at that? Quite the dangerous field you're studying there, Leah. I study magic to some degree as well, though my dad doesn't want me near that demon stuff due to... Well, family stuff..."

Morgan froze for a moment there, staring at the bookshelf before pulling an old tome down, "And manga... I've never gotten into those much. They feel kind of slow to me... Though if that's what you llike, Io, then good on you for reading something you enjoy."

"And research... What kind of research, Doctor?"

Leah turned to look at Morgan. "Yes, it is. My Uncle Deckard and I travelled Sanctuary searching for demons. I never believed him, and then I uh, met my mother Adria." She said Adria with some disdain. "She was a witch, and apparently, I was made to be a host for an evil named Diablo." Leah brushed some dust off of a book's cover. "I almost destroyed Sanctuary, which is something I didn't know I was doing."

Io looked happily at Morgan. "I understand, Morgan."

Dr Li also browsed the books. "I'm trying to figure out how to give clean water to all. Where I come from, Clean Water isn't widely available."

tumblr_inline_mwoxs7cuVF1re9spw.png

"Yeah... maybe we have to put the thingies on the table..." Plutia said.

Nothing seems to happen yet when the cup and snacks have been placed on the table. Perhaps they needed to be set in a specific place?

jwQeBmT.png

"What's going on outside? Sounds like someone is wrecking the place?" Teemo commented on the noise made by Undyne.

@Verite @Kaykay @Jeremi @Mari @ShiroKiyoshi @dining room folks​
Yuna put the spoon next to plate A, the cup next to plate B, the fork next to plate C, and the knife next to plate D.

tumblr_inline_ndv7ahxL9H1r79yns.png

"It's okay to be mad, but I just hope they don't break the door..."

@Verite @Bomb @ShiroKiyoshi @diningroom

Status
Not open for further replies.