• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, Lucina wasn't sure what she did to earn so many guys claiming to protect her and such but she decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth. If that's what they wanted to do, she might as well let them.

lucina_fire_emblem.jpg

"Very well." She replied with a small grin of sorts. Sure she could take care of herself when it came to fighting with Parallel Falchion in her possession but right now she was weaponless and even when she did have the sword it was much better to have allies to depend on in times of need than to be alone.

Plus, she also had her father to look out for and vice versa.

@Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @Anybody I missed
Izayoi shakes his head slowly "If we get our powers back, she won't need a dupe, she'll have her father" he says, somewhat sternly
He did not like this guy, he gave off a bad vibe

"And I'm fairly sure she recognised several other people, like the guy with the white hair, and that other chick, with the blue hair"
His eyes narrow slightly as he couldn't shake the feeling that Jamie was up to something "I appreciate the gesture though, but really, when we all have our powers back, there'll be no need for your help"

All the while he kept an eye on Jamie, unsure of what it was about him that made him feel so on edge

@Wedge Antilles @Lizzy @Crimson Spartan

Izayoi shakes his head slowly "If we get our powers back, she won't need a dupe, she'll have her father" he says, somewhat sternly

"And I'm fairly sure she recognised several other people, like the guy with the white hair, and that other chick, with the blue hair"
His eyes narrow slightly as he couldn't shake the feeling that Jamie was up to something "I appreciate the gesture though, but really, when we all have our powers back, there'll be no need for your help"

All the while he kept an eye on Jamie, unsure of what it was about him that made him feel so on edge

Izayoi had a point, Lucina would give him that. She decided to just watch what would happen next while waiting for Chrom's answer to her earlier question and his current reaction to both Jamie and Izayoi's statements.

@Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @Anybody I missed

Mark and Deedee would see this in it's first pages of the book.

The Golden Witch loathed the boredom that she faced. So she started a Game to fill in that place.

Looks relatively normal at the moment, so would Mark and Deedee continue reading this book?

As for Mettaton and Gilgamesh, the next letter in the batch was a bit... something else.

Thank you for letting me play along in this Game. The fun of killing people is something I look forward to very much. How about you bring them to me, Beatrice?

Well then, there was one more letter in that pile that was relative to their situation.

Meanwhile, the new arrivals to the library could read the diary that was left here, as everything else was being read through.

@Hospes @Forrest @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Archmage Jeremiah @The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Library​

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Regardless of what could be happening at the kitchen, it seemed like the young Ange had an idea.

"Hey wait a minute... maybe we do have our way of getting help. ... I remember this walkie talkie that's somewhere in the living room... we can try and use it, I have some spare batteries for it anyways."

Well, maybe radioing some help this way could be useful in the long run, and this whole situation was turning out to be like a hostage one...

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Kaykay @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Jeremi @Kitchen​

Each plate had one letter. They are A, B, C, and D.

Inside the vase you would find a small bronze key. Maybe it was for the door to the pantry?

@Kaykay
Hmm, interesting. He memorized the letters with that in mind, before taking the key. Having taken note of the pantry group's struggles, he would approach them and hold up the key.

"Perhaps this might be useful," he said, before attempting to make use of the key and open the door.

@Bomb @Kaykay

tumblr_norywwWqkq1qz8rwfo7_r1_250.gif

"Fake blood, fake heart. It doesn't matter to me. I could not stand idly by while you, marvel as you are suffered from some sort of after-effect from that food. So, useless as the gesture may be in actuality, the intent to aid is still there. Rise to your feet when you feel you can. To risk something happening to you would be a grave problem." Had Herbert intended for his last comment to come off with a pun-like nature to it? Or had the good doctor actually intended to put a tad bit of humor into his otherwise stoic comment? The former might have been the clearer option given Herbert's following action.

"Do be more careful watching what you consume next time."

tumblr_novtkgfJDZ1qz8rwfo4_r1_250.gif

Smiling at the depressed zombie, he'd give her an affectionate pat on the head before rising to his feet as Iskander barged in and began searching through the fridge. "It seems all that you'll find in there is water. I'd not recommend consuming much of anything in this room however. Given it's put one of them in a depressive state, and rendered another mute. It also seems to have given the fellow with the oddly colored hair a rather persistent cough. But, you seem like the impulsive type so I imagine you'll have consumed what food remains before I've even finished speaking.."

Jason wasn't fooled by Hazama's attempt to seem peaceful and he raised the shard as if he was going to impale the coughing scoundrel right in his wicked heart. The muscles in the zombie's arm tensed up as he swung downwards!

tumblr_neuvp9IA9M1s1v3r1o1_500.gif

Only to embed the shard into the counter. Or as much as he could anyway without his usual monster-like strength. Ripping the shard out afterwards if only so he'd be able to keep some form of a weapon on his person at all times, he just wanted to get the message across that although Herbert had control of Jason, it was only up to a certain degree and Jason could still exter his own free-will if he pressed hard enough. So he'd make it clear that if Hazama felt inclined to keep up his antics, Jason would feel just as inclined to gut him with the shard he had.

Or gouge out his eyes with it or something. Jason wasn't that creative with how he disposed of his victims. Just enough to get the job done.

@Kaykay @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Jeremi @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies

"It's nice, if pointless, to see you worry about a worthless scum that should be worm grub like me, doctor." Zombina replied before sighing deeply and snuggling up to the jacket.

@Kaykay @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies

Meanwhile Undyne had gotten bored in the big room and had decided to go on a little adventure. Hey the dining room sounded interesting, might as well head over there.

Once there she would attempt to open the door but find it to be locked.

Un13_zps3yd5m5td.png

"Hey! What gives..."

Another attempt this time with more force.

Un3_zpskeu5ssk6.png

"This is just dumb and stupid..."

The rolling of the doorknob would turn into heavy hits on the door but to no avail.

Un7_zpsv09oflc8.png

"Okay door, you asked for it!"

Undyne would take a few steps back before leaping into the air and dropkick the door into submission.

Un11_zpsdeuha7mt.png

"NGAHHHH!!!"

@Bomb @Kaykay @Verite

Regardless of what could be happening at the kitchen, it seemed like the young Ange had an idea.

"Hey wait a minute... maybe we do have our way of getting help. ... I remember this walkie talkie that's somewhere in the living room... we can try and use it, I have some spare batteries for it anyways."

Well, maybe radioing some help this way could be useful in the long run, and this whole situation was turning out to be like a hostage one...

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Kaykay @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Jeremi @Kitchen​

After hearing Ange speak, Ilona paused for a moment as she tried to remember what a walkie talkie was.

"Isn't it that thing you talk into? To communicate with other people? I think I saw one of those in a modern version of the multiverse," she thought to herself. She glanced at Ange and wrote on her pad again.

That sounds like a good idea. Lead the way.

@Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Jeremi @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

]
tumblr_inline_n8q83bWIEs1sfvecc.png

As the group entered into the room, Morgan's eyes began to joyfully search the shelves of the library, trying to find something to read and pass the time with. It seemed the young girl was back in her natural habitat among these shelves. "So, Io, Leah, Dr. Li... What books do you ladies like to read?"

As she spoke to the trio, she spotted Dresses and Mark and waved to them a smile. No need to be unfriendly to those two, right?

@Forrest @Hospes @The Silver Paladin

"Leah crossed her arms and scanned the shelves. "Books on magic and demons. Something I got from my Uncle Deckard." She shrugged. "I didn't believe it for quite a while, until a... While ago for me."

Io smiled. "Just the regular books, Morgan. You know, School books, manga, novels. All of that."

Dr Li also scanned the shelves. "Books that will help me further my research."

Last edited:
"It's nice, if pointless, to see you worry about a worthless scum that should be worm grub like me, doctor." Zombina replied before sighing deeply and snuggling up to the jacket.
"Be that as it may be, I cannot allow you to remain here by yourself while we continue to explore this place. If she was willing to go as far as tampering with the food, who's to say what else could happen? I cannot allow any more risk to you, even taking your undead nature into consideration. Come along, we'll search for that walkie talkie the child spoke of." Herbert murmured before kneeling down to try and pick up Zombina bridal style. Stumbling back a bit, he grumbled under his breath. This is work he would have otherwise kept suited for Jason being that he was no doubt the muscle out of the two. But the other zombie seemed to have his own hands full.

tumblr_lpc0wjqUTZ1ql8i93o1_500.gif

Jason knew what Hazama was doing. Trying to turn others against Jason so Hazama would have had more leverage to use against him and thus continue his task to make Jason's time here more and more difficult. Which admitted wasn't too hard given that some people seemed to know of Jason and thus his rather horrifying 'occupation.' He would have gut him for it but now that this other man spoke up of intervening if Jason did something to harm any of the other guests, attacking Hazama now may have been more trouble than it was worth. Sheathing the shard away into his pocket, Jason glared at the offer to try and work together with the very same man he had just debated against stabbing in the heart with a ceramic shard.

Some said that a look could say a hundred words, Jason's look only said one.

No.

Turning towards the child once she spoke of the living room, Jason glanced down at her waiting for her to lead them.

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Jeremi @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kimmy

The Golden Witch loathed the boredom that she faced. So she started a Game to fill in that place.

Looks relatively normal at the moment, so would Mark and Deedee continue reading this book?

As for Mettaton and Gilgamesh, the next letter in the batch was a bit... something else.

Thank you for letting me play along in this Game. The fun of killing people is something I look forward to very much. How about you bring them to me, Beatrice?

Well then, there was one more letter in that pile that was relative to their situation.

Meanwhile, the new arrivals to the library could read the diary that was left here, as everything else was being read through.

@Hospes @Forrest @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Archmage Jeremiah @The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Library​
Finding a spot nearer to the back of the library (and with a quick wave back to Morgan on the way; she seemed nice enough), Mark seats himself down against a shelf, patting the spot next to him for Deedee. "Alright, Deedee! I'll, uh, try and read it out, it's been....kind of a while since I've actually had one of these." He says quietly, reading the first line aloud slowly. "The Golden Witch loathed the boredom that she faced. So she started a Game to fill in that place." Mark reads, clearing his throat and continuing along to the next line.

@Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Anyonereallyinthelibrary

tumblr_inline_ndv7ag3nMn1r79yns.png

This...sounds uncomfortably like what Togo may have been feeling...

Yuna's spirit dipped for a bit, but she wouldn't let it stay down. "Well, um, I guess..." she agreed absent-mindedly. Well, until Pucci told the rest about the key and lettered plates they seemed to be at a dead end. "Do you think it could mean something? My name's Yuna Yuki, by the way." She didn't seem as enthusiastic as usual.​
FXVySGx.png

"Hi! I'm Teemo! And... I don't really know what this means." Teemo said.
Hmm, interesting. He memorized the letters with that in mind, before taking the key. Having taken note of the pantry group's struggles, he would approach them and hold up the key.

"Perhaps this might be useful," he said, before attempting to make use of the key and open the door.

@Bomb @Kaykay
Opening the pantry door, you can see some snacks in there. Some candy, chips, etc. those kind of small stuff.

Did I mention the bag of chips was NACHO CHEESE?

Ok, even if that joke was crappy, there were utensils that are somehow out of place. Namely, they are a spoon, fork, knife, and an empty glass cup.

Meanwhile Undyne had gotten bored in the big room and had decided to go on a little adventure. Hey the dining room sounded interesting, might as well head over there.

Once there she would attempt to open the door but find it to be locked.

Un13_zps3yd5m5td.png

"Hey! What gives..."

Another attempt this time with more force.

Un3_zpskeu5ssk6.png

"This is just dumb and stupid..."

The rolling of the doorknob would turn into heavy hits on the door but to no avail.

Un7_zpsv09oflc8.png

"Okay door, you asked for it!"

Undyne would take a few steps back before leaping into the air and dropkick the door into submission.

Un11_zpsdeuha7mt.png

"NGAHHHH!!!"

@Bomb @Kaykay @Verite
Either the door was hella strong or Undyne was weak :p

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Takumi and Verite
"Be that as it may be, I cannot allow you to remain here by yourself while we continue to explore this place. If she was willing to go as far as tampering with the food, who's to say what else could happen? I cannot allow any more risk to you, even taking your undead nature into consideration. Come along, we'll search for that walkie talkie the child spoke of." Herbert murmured before kneeling down to try and pick up Zombina bridal style. Stumbling back a bit, he grumbled under his breath. This is work he would have otherwise kept suited for Jason being that he was no doubt the muscle out of the two. But the other zombie seemed to have his own hands full.

Jason knew what Hazama was doing. Trying to turn others against Jason so Hazama would have had more leverage to use against him and thus continue his task to make Jason's time here more and more difficult. Which admitted wasn't too hard given that some people seemed to know of Jason and thus his rather horrifying 'occupation.' He would have gut him for it but now that this other man spoke up of intervening if Jason did something to harm any of the other guests, attacking Hazama now may have been more trouble than it was worth. Sheathing the shard away into his pocket, Jason glared at the offer to try and work together with the very same man he had just debated against stabbing in the heart with a ceramic shard.

No.

Turning towards the child once she spoke of the living room, Jason glanced down at her waiting for her to lead them.

Even in her depressed state Zombina uttered a yelp as West picked her up in his arms. "Oh...carrying my fat carcass will be of even more burden to you...what a drag..."

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kimmy

FXVySGx.png

"Hi! I'm Teemo! And... I don't really know what this means." Teemo said.

Opening the pantry door, you can see some snacks in there. Some candy, chips, etc. those kind of small stuff.

Did I mention the bag of chips was NACHO CHEESE?

Ok, even if that joke was crappy, there were utensils that are somehow out of place. Namely, they are a spoon, fork, knife, and an empty glass cup.

Either the door was hella strong or Undyne was weak :p

Undyne would huff and puff a few times glaring intently at the door as if making it spontaneously combust before giving up.

Un23_zpswuzecjm7.png

"Damn...this is the second hardest door I've ever fought!"

@Bomb

lW3rNIh.png
"Okay, than the DINING ROOM it is." Heather, with Piper and Bo hopefully following her, she went towards the dining room. "Okay, maybe we can find out some more about this place... let's just hope there is no more possessed inanimate objects... like a damn attacking fork or something." When Heather walked into the dining room, she noticed that other people were in there... and they were busy. Heather jumped at seeing the fish lady smack into the pantry door... well that was something. Heather came over to the open door. "Ummm... I don't think those things should be in there." Heather went to grab the EMPTY GLASS CUP. "Now where is the sink or whatever."

@Bomb @FireDrake150 @Mari @Kaykay @The Silver Paladin @ShiroKiyoshi @Jeremi @Pantry Group

Mettaton gasped , raising a hand to his mouth agape to cover his morbid grin. "Well, well! It seems our 'lovely' host has played us all for fools! She's delivered us all into the hands of cold-blooded killer!" he shouted, loud enough for the whole library to hear it, as he swooned dramatically over the table, spinning himself around to kick his legs over the chair. And after the moment had passed, he didn't move, either. Mettaton looked rather cozy where he was laying, in fact, casually handing the letter over to Gilgamesh while he opened the next one. "Let's see what other dirt we can get on Beatrice.~"

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
@Hospes
@Forrest
@Gummi Bunnies
@The Tactician
@The Silver Paladin
@Library

• Bucket of Rainbows

After hearing Ange speak, Ilona paused for a moment as she tried to remember what a walkie talkie was.

"Isn't it that thing you talk into? To communicate with other people? I think I saw one of those in a modern version of the multiverse," she thought to herself. She glanced at Ange and wrote on her pad again.

That sounds like a good idea. Lead the way.

@Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Jeremi @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

No.

Even in her depressed state Zombina uttered a yelp as West picked her up in his arms. "Oh...carrying my fat carcass will be of even more burden to you...what a drag..."

@Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kimmy

"Okay! Let's get going!"

Ange seemed super ready to get going and find that walkie talkie to get help. However, she just realized one little oversight she had on this plan.

"Oh wait... nobody knows that I'm still around... I can't get caught by the servants or even the Bad Witch herself..."

Well, guess they had to improvise on hiding Ange so they could move to the Living Room safely. Er... there was this huge empty cardboard box in the corner of the room. She could just hide in that, but someone would have to carry that box around.

@Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Jeremi @Gen. Gwazi Senpai

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
]

"Leah crossed her arms and scanned the shelves. "Books on magic and demons. Something I got from my Uncle Deckard." She shrugged. "I didn't believe it for quite a while, until a... While ago for me."

Io smiled. "Just the regular books, Morgan. You know, School books, manga, novels. All of that."

Dr Li also scanned the shelves. "Books that will help me further my research."
Finding a spot nearer to the back of the library (and with a quick wave back to Morgan on the way; she seemed nice enough), Mark seats himself down against a shelf, patting the spot next to him for Deedee. "Alright, Deedee! I'll, uh, try and read it out, it's been....kind of a while since I've actually had one of these." He says quietly, reading the first line aloud slowly. "The Golden Witch loathed the boredom that she faced. So she started a Game to fill in that place." Mark reads, clearing his throat and continuing along to the next line.

Mettaton gasped , raising a hand to his mouth agape to cover his morbid grin. "Well, well! It seems our 'lovely' host has played us all for fools! She's delivered us all into the hands of cold-blooded killer!" he shouted, loud enough for the whole library to hear it, as he swooned dramatically over the table, spinning himself around to kick his legs over the chair. And after the moment had passed, he didn't move, either. Mettaton looked rather cozy where he was laying, in fact, casually handing the letter over to Gilgamesh while he opened the next one. "Let's see what other dirt we can get on Beatrice.~"

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
@Hospes
@Forrest
@Gummi Bunnies
@The Tactician
@The Silver Paladin
@Library
Continuing on with the legend book, this next line seemed a bit close to their situation...

As the Golden Witch composes her game, she seeks out a right hand assistant, her Maestro. With her wiseness, she chose the game's Maestro according to their willingness to sacrifice.

For some reason, the rest of the book was mysteriously blank. Weird...

On the other hand, the last letter was oddly formatted.

Beatrice, don't continue on with this game! The ________ is UsIng y__! ... dOn't lEt It hAppEn. stOp stOp stOp stOp...

The rest of the letter was full of the repeating of "stop' again and again.

Off to the side, the diary was still there, it looked like some pages were ripped out, but there could be something that they could find in it.

@Hospes @Forrest @The Tactician @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Silver Paladin @Archmage Jeremiah @Library​

tumblr_inline_n8q83bWIEs1sfvecc.png

As the group entered into the room, Morgan's eyes began to joyfully search the shelves of the library, trying to find something to read and pass the time with. It seemed the young girl was back in her natural habitat among these shelves. "So, Io, Leah, Dr. Li... What books do you ladies like to read?"

As she spoke to the trio, she spotted Dresses and Mark and waved to them a smile. No need to be unfriendly to those two, right?

@Forrest @Hospes @The Silver Paladin

Quietly, Deedee followed Mark, fully trusting his lead. As they shuffled over near a shelf, the kid's deep blue eyes spotted Morgan and some new folk, and she returned a small, shy wave. She already liked Morgan a lot- she reminded her of Trina -, but she was still fairly intimidated by people. Then again, after all she'd been through.. Who could blame her? All of that aside, she noticed Mark patting a spot by him for her to sit down, and the little five-year-old gladly obliged. She seemed to understand Mark saying he hadn't had one of these odd things in a while, and she simply waited patiently, eyeing the book in Mark's hand with something between wariness, interest, and awe. The amount of attention she was paying to Mark's reading was.. Large.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
@Hospes
@Forrest
@Gummi Bunnies
@The Tactician
@The Silver Paladin
@Library

And then that happened.

Deedee's attention was briefly shattered, and fear filled her eyes as she heard Mettaton's excessively loud words. Cold-blooded.. Killers...? The phrase cold-blooded was unfamiliar to her, but... Killers. Kill. She knew those words. She knew that her family and friends had been killed. That their killers were the men in the funny green suits. Were they all trapped here with those men? Was she going to die, just like her friends and family? She didn't know, but there was something she was more afraid of than that - what if these killers got her friends? Morgan, Mark, Yuna.. She didn't think she'd be able to bear seeing people she cared about dropping like flies around her again.

@Forrest @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Archmage Jeremiah @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @Library~​

"Okay! Let's get going!"

Ange seemed super ready to get going and find that walkie talkie to get help. However, she just realized one little oversight she had on this plan.

"Oh wait... nobody knows that I'm still around... I can't get caught by the servants or even the Bad Witch herself..."

Well, guess they had to improvise on hiding Ange so they could move to the Living Room safely. Er... there was this huge empty cardboard box in the corner of the room. She could just hide in that, but someone would have to carry that box around.

@Atomyk @TheSpringwoodSlasher @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Jeremi @Gen. Gwazi Senpai
"I'd carry you to the ends of the earth if need be. You're too invaluable to my research to lose." Herbert murmured to Zombina before glancing over at Ange's words. He had no qualms about shoving the young child in a box where she'd be more quiet and not to mention, more useful to them instead of an annoying brat. But there was no way he could carry both the box and Zombina.

images

Though he had noticed that Jason for some reason seemed to have an affinity for the child. "Why don't you be the one to carry the girl, Jason? It'd make use of your strength at least." He suggested although given that Jason's body began to proceed before Jason could protest, it was meant as more of an order than anything else. Not that Jason necessarily minded. Nobody would ask twice about what was inside the box he was carrying.

Or he'd break their necks.

Gently picking up Ange, he'd seek to place her within the box and picked it up to hold it over his shoulder. From there he'd give a small tap to the side of the box. If only so Ange could slightly peek out from within the box and give them instructions. While hiding when people walked by of course.

@Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi

"I believe the other places available are the kitchen, dining room, library, and living room." Lucina replied. She knew that quite a few people went to each place. She turned her head to look at Chrom.

"Father, when was the last time you ate?" She asked. Lucina herself was a bit hungry, but was more curious about her father at the moment.

"It was lunch I believe but going by how weird things are here I don't think i'd want to trust any food here." Well there was Chrom's answer here about possible food. Still some of the new statements seem to hve caught his attention.
Jamie thought about the options himself... then stopped thinking.

82354-madrox_400.jpg

"Tell ya what Lucina," he said, "somehow I had my face in my palm a while ago and I ended up over here somehow, someway. You're a good person, so I'll stick with you for now. And I promise if I ever get my powers back, I'll give you a dupe to protect you like a professional bodyguard. Which is totally not like me, but it'll help tons I think."

He then waited to see what she and the group might decide on doing at this point.

@Lizzy @Verite @Crimson Spartan @DapperDogman @Gummi Bunnies
Wow, Lucina wasn't sure what she did to earn so many guys claiming to protect her and such but she decided not to look a gift horse in the mouth. If that's what they wanted to do, she might as well let them.

lucina_fire_emblem.jpg

"Very well." She replied with a small grin of sorts. Sure she could take care of herself when it came to fighting with Parallel Falchion in her possession but right now she was weaponless and even when she did have the sword it was much better to have allies to depend on in times of need than to be alone.

Plus, she also had her father to look out for and vice versa.

Izayoi had a point, Lucina would give him that. She decided to just watch what would happen next while waiting for Chrom's answer to her earlier question and his current reaction to both Jamie and Izayoi's statements.

"While normally I wouldn't be opposed to new allies in this situation I feel the need to voice my distrust. For starters I don't know either of you or what either of you can do in combat. Maybe with time my opinions will change but as for now I don't trust either of you." Chrom had spoken voicing his distrust in both Jamie and Izayoi.

"I don't mind if you both accompy us it's just i'll be keeping an eye on you both. He added before turning to face Lucina. "Is there anywhere in particular you want to go...?" he'd ask her unsure of where they should go.

Meanwhile Henry had perked up upon being mentioned in the conversation. "He's right Lucina. If someone ever gives you trouble just tell ole Henry and i'll put a death curse on them! Once I ya know get my tomes and powers back.." Well we now know where Henry's thoughts on this were. Everyone beware for when Henry gets his tomes and powers back the curses will fly.

@Wedge Antilles @DapperDogman @Lizzy

Continuing on with the legend book, this next line seemed a bit close to their situation...

As the Golden Witch composes her game, she seeks out a right hand assistant, her Maestro. With her wiseness, she chose the game's Maestro according to their willingness to sacrifice.

For some reason, the rest of the book was mysteriously blank. Weird...

On the other hand, the last letter was oddly formatted.

Beatrice, don't continue on with this game! The ________ is UsIng y__! ... dOn't lEt It hAppEn. stOp stOp stOp stOp...

The rest of the letter was full of the repeating of "stop' again and again.

Off to the side, the diary was still there, it looked like some pages were ripped out, but there could be something that they could find in it.

@Hospes @Forrest @The Tactician @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @The Silver Paladin @Archmage Jeremiah @Library​
"Oho!~ A puppet-master pulling the strings? Innocents trapped inside a manor with a deranged murderer? Ah, this is looking up to be my best impromptu performance yet, haha! And in a sub-genre I haven't yet touched upon; murder mystery!~" Mettaton rattled on with a light laugh, absent-mindedly flinging the last letter at Gilgamesh before extending his arm towards the bookshelf again, clutching the diary and reeling it into view, whipping out a pair of reading glasses before flipping to the first page.

@Gummi Bunnies
@Forrest
@Hospes
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
@The Tactician
@The Silver Paladin
@The Library

Status
Not open for further replies.