Status
Not open for further replies.
And waiting in the back was another wave of Jamie Madroxes dupes, waiting to have their turn.

tumblr_static_5f2d47n2ubgg80gsg0400w44k.png

They all heard what the girl said about their prime... with a variety of responses awaiting.

@The Yuletide Tactician
tumblr_inline_n8q83jGkBP1sfvecc.png

With the dullest of expressions, Morgan watched and listened to Madrid and his clones begin to attempt what seemed like a trauma congo line. As the line began to form to take each of their turn at her, there was only one thing she really felt needed to be said.

"SSsssssaaaauuuusssssaaaaaaagggggeeee ffffffeeeessssstttt."

"Really, a grown man like you, pulling a stunt like this while calling in all your friends? At least be willing to stand on your own and not count on these fakers to do your fighting for you."

With that, she looked around at all the Jamie's and shrugged before turning and walking away, all the while twirling a knife in her hand as she debated how best to save her parents.​

tumblr_inline_n8q83jGkBP1sfvecc.png

With the dullest of expressions, Morgan watched and listened to Madrid and his clones begin to attempt what seemed like a trauma congo line. As the line began to form to take each of their turn at her, there was only one thing she really felt needed to be said.

"SSsssssaaaauuuusssssaaaaaaagggggeeee ffffffeeeessssstttt."

"Really, a grown man like you, pulling a stunt like this while calling in all your friends? At least be willing to stand on your own and not count on these fakers to do your fighting for you."

With that, she looked around at all the Jamie's and shrugged before turning and walking away, all the while twirling a knife in her hand as she debated how best to save her parents.​

Mettaton could only watch wide-eyed as dupe after dupe appeared within the confines of the chapel, until it left Mettaton quivering in his boots.

He immediately leaned towards Morgan, wrapping the full length of his extendable arms around her out of fear.

Sadness_zpsx3nlhveg.png

"darlingpleasehugmeimsoscaredrightnowthisisstartingtofreakmeout"

Mettaton immediately regretted complimenting Jamie's power.

@The Yuletide Tactician @Wedge Antilles

@Churchgoers​

Cool, that was the right track. Now just to finish that thought...

"The associate entered the room when the other man left, put the key on the desk, and hid."

@Jeremi @Crimson Spartan @TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Cromartie Sarkissian @Verite @C.T. @The Great Detective @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Hazel-rah @Mighty Roman
0022.png

"Ah... that is the solution of the mystery. Good job. I'm sure that you didn't waste much time by solving it anyways," Yukari smiled as she stood up, and began to walk away.

"Oh, and before I forget, hold onto this. I'm sure this will lead you all to the last progression point of the Game."

Tossing it over to the group, Yukari happened to hand out a golden key to the others before leaving through another dimensional gap.

@Jeremi @Crimson Spartan @TheColourlessRainbow @Bomb @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Thuro 116 Pendragon @Cromartie Sarkissian @Verite @C.T. @Kaykay @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Hazel-rah @Mighty Roman

-Chapter 4 Twilight-
"The Miracle's Truth"
Continued from here.

Never has my appearance given off such an illusive glow.
Smiles and laughter, not a single sign of the smallest woe.
There is so much happening, but how could one possibly know.

===

Regardless of what was done after the ending of Yukari's logic game or the supposed deaths of Erika and Robin, everyone was suddenly brought together... even those that were once dead and eliminated from the Game. It appeared that everyone that was involved in the Game, including Ange, had been placed in one of the many chapels stationed in the Metaworld... an otherworldly essence surrounded the place.

Even with this... they were made witness to this peculiar sight. The Golden Witch, Beatrice, was staked through the heart, a stake created with the Blue Truth and powerful magic being the cause of her own death. The person behind this... was a girl that bore emotionless eyes and a cat tail. Despite this... she too gave off the power of a Witch, and actually felt to be a much grander force than the Golden Witch herself.

latest

"... that took all of you long enough to arrive at last. The Game is over, the Golden Witch Beatrice is defeated and dead. Even with the efforts of her Maestro evening the odds of this Game, I represented the Players in a logic battle against the Golden Witch, and with the result of that, she lost."

While it may be taken in a good way that this girl had defeated Beatrice for them, it didn't sit right with Ange, especially when she knew the truths of this Game.

"Hey wait a second. Bernkastel... I thought you were playing the part of Beatrice this entire time! T-That's why-"

tumblr_inline_nlhb9nCCaj1r2h8qj_100.png

"... that's why you thought that defeating Beatrice in this Game was the trick on putting me into my place? Jumping into conclusions all of the time, not so much of a surprise... Witch of Resurrection. I merely put myself into the side of the Players and Beatrice to her own and her Maestro. The detectives were given my advice, and they did their job... eliminating Beatrice's right hand. Now, you may not know this, but I made a deal, a bet, against the Golden Witch. For when she would defeat the Players, I'll simply leave her alone for good. However... now that she's lost, her title as Gamemaster is transferred to me... Oh, and my best regards to those that dealt with the detective and her tactician... it was amusing to see their end in that fashion..."

With those words, it became apparent that Bernkastel had tricked them into winning their own loss after all, that Beatrice was actually their ally forced into a false opponent.

tumblr_inline_nlhbh3Klap1r2h8qj_100.png

"Now... with the Game concluded and my title as the new Gamemaster... I see no reason to keep leftover Players in my sight... As much as all of you have assisted me to this change of power, I rather not have my own Pieces go and revolt against the master here."

BernAttack_zpswyq6tabm.png

"I only seek it fit that all of you are properly disposed of."

The bright lights that luminated the chapel interior was soon consumed by a menacing darkness, green eyes began to pierce through that darkness... and some that were in the afterlife would recognize these to belong to demonic felines.

Realizing that they had slim chances of survival at this rate, Ange hurried herself, skimming through the many pages of the Book of the Single Truth in her hands. Once she got to the page in the manner of seconds, she focused on a certain line there, and mumbled it to herself.

"E-Everyone! Gather around me no-"

Ange's voice fell short as she tried to get everyone's attention as mass chaos broke out. Regardless of what anyone tried to do otherwise, the demonic felines pounced at everyone, feasting upon their flesh and not even leaving the bones or any signs of remains left...

~Eliminated~
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni) MURDERED! INNOCENT! STABBED TO DEATH!
@Forrest as Mark (The Kill Order) MURDERED! INNOCENT! JAW REMOVED AND STABBED!
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero) EXECUTED! INNOCENT! PIERCED AND BLOWN APART!
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?) MURDERED! DETECTIVE! STRANGLED!
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger) EXECUTED! MAESTRO! DEVOURED!
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window) MURDERED! INNOCENT! SHOT IN THE HEAD!
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Gordon Freeman (Half Life) EXECUTED! TRAITOR! SACRIFICED TO SACHIKO!
@Unagi as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed) DIED! INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND!
@ShiroKiyoshi as Bo Broski (OC) DIED! INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND!
@Bomb as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) & Teemo (League of Legends) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@C.T. as Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Fate/Zero) DIED! DETECTIVE! DEVOURED!
@BarrenThin as HK-47 (Star Wars) DIED! TRAITOR! DEVOURED!
@The Tactician as Morgan Tact (Fire Emblem/Murder Series) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@Crimson Spartan as Henry & Chrom (Fire Emblem) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@CCC Kouhai as Aya Drevis (Mad Father) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@Mighty Roman as Shazam (DC Comics) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@The Silver Paladin as Leah Cain (Diablo) & Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@Hazel-rah as Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@Verite as Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@Hospes as Deedee/Teresa Agnes (The Kill Order) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@Jeremi as Undyne (Undertale) & Zombina (Monster Musume) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Majin/Fat Buu (Dragon Ball Z) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@Kaykay as Yuki Yuna (Yuki Yana Is A Hero) & Yuki Terumi/Hazama (BlazBlue) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ilona (Murder Series/OC) DIED! DETECTIVE! DEVOURED!
@FireDrake150 as Sorey & Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Heather Gray (OC) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@Archmage Jeremiah as Mettaton (Undertale) DIED! TRAITOR! DEVOURED!
@Mari as Sarah Connor (Terminator Genisys) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@Wedge Antilles as Jamie Madrox (X-Men) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@Lizzy as Lucina (Fire Emblem) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@Thuro 116 Pendragon as Ratonhnhake:ton (Assassin's Creed) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@Josh M as Giorno Giovania (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@DBZ7 as Dio (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@TheColourlessRainbow as Castiel (Supernatural) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!

-Chapter 4 Twilight-
"The Miracle's Truth"
Continued from here.

===

Regardless of what was done after the ending of Yukari's logic game or the supposed deaths of Erika and Robin, everyone was suddenly brought together... even those that were once dead and eliminated from the Game. It appeared that everyone that was involved in the Game, including Ange, had been placed in one of the many chapels stationed in the Metaworld... an otherworldly essence surrounded the place.

Even with this... they were made witness to this peculiar sight. The Golden Witch, Beatrice, was staked through the heart, a stake created with the Blue Truth and powerful magic being the cause of her own death. The person behind this... was a girl that bore emotionless eyes and a cat tail. Despite this... she too gave off the power of a Witch, and actually felt to be a much grander force than the Golden Witch herself.

latest

"... that took all of you long enough to arrive at last. The Game is over, the Golden Witch Beatrice is defeated and dead. Even with the efforts of her Maestro evening the odds of this Game, I represented the Players in a logic battle against the Golden Witch, and with the result of that, she lost."

While it may be taken in a good way that this girl had defeated Beatrice for them, it didn't sit right with Ange, especially when she knew the truths of this Game.

"Hey wait a second. Bernkastel... I thought you were playing the part of Beatrice this entire time! T-That's why-"

"... that's why you thought that defeating Beatrice in this Game was the trick on putting me into my place? Jumping into conclusions all of the time, not so much of a surprise... Witch of Resurrection. I merely put myself into the side of the Players and Beatrice to her own and her Maestro. The detectives were given my advice, and they did their job... eliminating Beatrice's right hand. Now, you may not know this, but I made a deal, a bet, against the Golden Witch. For when she would defeat the Players, I'll simply leave her alone for good. However... now that she's lost, her title as Gamemaster is transferred to me... Oh, and my best regards to those that dealt with the detective and her tactician... it was amusing to see their end in that fashion..."

With those words, it became apparent that Bernkastel had tricked them into winning their own loss after all, that Beatrice was actually their ally forced into a false opponent.

"Now... with the Game concluded and my title as the new Gamemaster... I see no reason to keep leftover Players in my sight... As much as all of you have assisted me to this change of power, I rather not have my own Pieces go and revolt against the master here."

The bright lights that luminated the chapel interior was soon consumed by a menacing darkness, green eyes began to pierce through that darkness... and some that were in the afterlife would recognize these to belong to demonic felines.

Realizing that they had slim chances of survival at this rate, Ange hurried herself, skimming through the many pages of the Book of the Single Truth in her hands. Once she got to the page in the manner of seconds, she focused on a certain line there, and mumbled it to herself.

Ange's voice fell short as she tried to get everyone's attention as mass chaos broke out. Regardless of what anyone tried to do otherwise, the demonic felines pounced at everyone, feasting upon their flesh and not even leaving the bones or any signs of remains left...

~Eliminated~
@Gummi Bunnies as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni) MURDERED! INNOCENT! STABBED TO DEATH!
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero) EXECUTED! INNOCENT! PIERCED AND BLOWN APART!
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?) MURDERED! DETECTIVE! STRANGLED!
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window) MURDERED! INNOCENT! SHOT IN THE HEAD!
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Gordon Freeman (Half Life) EXECUTED! TRAITOR! SACRIFICED TO SACHIKO!
@Bomb as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) & Teemo (League of Legends) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@The Tactician as Morgan Tact (Fire Emblem/Murder Series) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@The Silver Paladin as Leah Cain (Diablo) & Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@Jeremi as Undyne (Undertale) & Zombina (Monster Musume) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Majin/Fat Buu (Dragon Ball Z) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@Kaykay as Yuki Yuna (Yuki Yana Is A Hero) & Yuki Terumi/Hazama (BlazBlue) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!
@Thuro 116 Pendragon as Ratonhnhake:ton (Assassin's Creed) DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED!

latest

"...I-...I-I didn't need those anyway! Not when I have legs like-"

tumblr_nwvyaqnwZz1uk32a0o1_540.jpg

"...O-Oh...my..."

"...This isn't right..."

/flop

@The Great Detective

-Chapter 4 Twilight-
"The Miracle's Truth"
Continued from here.

===

latest

~Eliminated~
Cue instant transformation to Iris Heart.

tumblr_inline_n2k4ha5lBa1re9spw.png

"Blah Blah Blah, I don't care about the game things."

tumblr_inline_n698ydd1Ur1re9spw.png

"What I do care is that you tried to play with us-"

tumblr_inline_n6996sJ5H71re9spw.png

"Oh sh-"

As for Teemo, he had no words before dying.​

-Chapter 4 Twilight-
"The Miracle's Truth"
Continued from here.

===

latest

~Eliminated~
172.png

"CATS! God damn it I'm going to fucking- ACHOO! Get off of me!"

Neither Hazama nor Yuna were capable of fending the creatures off and died.

RIP.

-Chapter 4 Twilight-
"The Miracle's Truth"
Continued from here.

===

latest

~Eliminated~
tumblr_n1xasa0Yw01r0gdwgo4_500.gif

Death by demonic furballs. Chrom never thought he'd see the day this came but while the situation seemed hopeless he raised his sword like always.

tumblr_mqhz1nWyWl1rrzycxo1_500.gif

But even as Chrom swung his sword and fought till the bitter end. He would be overwhelmed by the sheer amount.

5abe5a7ea97d10f88c9ea054fc6af1f9.jpg

'I'm...sorry Robin, Lucina, Henry, Deedee, and everyone else....' Just like that Chrom falls in battle.

----------------

Henry didn't last much longer than Chrom did. Despite all the magic he could conjure up it wasn't enough.

_henry____until_i_die_a_horrible__bloody_death____by_ask_henry_fromplegia-d7fjapm.jpg

"It hurts......So good.....Blood.....So....Beautiful....." it was all Henry managed to say before he would also die and eventually be devoured like Chrom.

@The Great Detective @AllMyFriendsAreDeadNow

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
-Chapter 4 Twilight-
"The Miracle's Truth"
Continued from here.

===

latest

~Eliminated~

In all honesty, Deedee had hardly even registered that Lucina and company were trying to treat her wound. No, all she knew was that as this treatment occurred, more pain shot through her fragile body. Another very small whimper passed her lips, and she felt the tears flooding her eyes, but she managed to keep herself silenced. Although, to say it was easy would be a massive lie.

Her heart was pounding hard and fast against her chest, to a point where Deedee almost thought it would burst right out. But, she knew this wouldn't happen - not unless she suddenly went crazy and tried to claw the thing right out of her chest. But that thought was unappealing - no, if she was going to die here... She couldn't let it be a horrible death, like the deaths of her parents she'd witnessed. That would hurt her friends too much, speaking as someone who knew what it was like to watch someone you cared a lot about die a slow, painful and horrible death.

Even as the world shifted around her and the rest of the group, little Deedee didn't notice. But, eventually, despite the intense pain still rendering it hard to focus on anything, Deedee managed to open her teary eyes.. Moments after the death of Beatrice. Her big blue eyes widened, staring at the scene with horror as it unfolded before them. So Beatrice hadn't been the bad guy here... GAH. Thinking about it was just making the little girl's mind reel even worse.

Upon the cats being released, it took no time at all for a number of them to begin circling the defenseless child, licking their impure muzzles hungrily. The little girl's eyes widened further, staring at the animals with horror in its purest form. For a good few minutes, all the creatures did was circle her in a predatory manner, as though trying to add some sick psychological torture to the physical pain she would surely soon be put through. Like this was all some sick game.

And.. It was.

Suddenly, a single one of the cats finally leapt into action, baring it's teeth in a ferocious hiss as if pounced on it's prey. A heartbreaking, shrill cry of agony was torn from Deedee's perfect little lips as the feline sank its jaws into her fragile body, sending a new river of pain flowing through her and causing more of her crimson blood to spill unto the floor. Her back arched in pain as she desperately struggled to detatch the beast from her arm, but her efforts bore no fruit whatsoever. No, all she could do was let out her cries of agony as more and more of the demonic mammals pounced on her, feasting on her innocent and pure blood.

A child as sweet as an angel and as broken as a shattered dream had fallen.

-To be continued-​

-Chapter 4 Twilight-
"The Miracle's Truth"
Continued from here.

===

latest

~Eliminated~
This wasn't happening.

This wasn't how things were supposed to go.

This wasn't how they were supposed to die.

They were supposed to win.

They were supposed to go home.

They were supposed to be a family.

They were supposed to be happy together.

She was supposed to save them.

tumblr_inline_n8q83eKWJT1sfvecc.png

She wasn't supposed to fail.

-Final Chapter-
"Breakthrough"
Continued from here.

Close my eyes tonight
In hopes of happiness and peace
Using my determination as a light
To scare away the darkness and the monsters that comes with

===

With the deed done, Bernkastel had her demonic cats return to her side. A satisfied look on her usually blank face, the Witch of Miracles was about to depart from the area. However... one sight managed to catch her attention...

A single golden butterfly.

tumblr_inline_nlhb72sVY11r2h8qj_100.png

"... what?"

She mumbled out one word as she's realized on what this means... and soon enough, a golden light expands and brightens until the entire chapel interior was shrouded in this light.

Once the light faded away, this would uncover a transformed Ange... as well as everyone else, fully resurrected as if they were never killed in any way...

tumblr_mjm97zurJd1r2dyo6o1_400.png

"If you were planning to kill everyone present, make sure that they aren't present with a Witch of Resurrection next time."

With that snarky remark said, Ange shut closed her book, seeing that she wouldn't need it anymore as she was now in her Witch form.

"Now, since you're the new Gamemaster around here, Bernkastel. We'll like to challenge you with a new Game! Present us with a mystery that will be your Illusion of the Witch, and we'll attempt at solving it. If your illusion is unsolved, then you can freely kill all of us. However, if we break your illusion with a formidable solution to it's mystery, then you have no choice but to give Beatrice her title as Gamemaster again. You can't back out of this challenge either, Bernkastel. If you do, I'll be more than happy to allow the Metaworld's Senate know of this travesty, and you surely don't want your precious "reputation" tainted... now do we?"

Staring down at the Witch of Miracles, Ange made her point clear that they all were to challenge Bernkastel in one last Game. A logic battle. From here... it was all or nothing. Either they lose and succumb to the cruel Witch Bernkastel, or they win and restore the natural balance of the Metaworld to prevent this from occurring again.

Bernkastel stood there with a rather annoyed look on her face, but soon replaced it with a confident smirk.

latest

"Fine then. I accept this challenge for another Game. What an unfortunate choice of how this Game will function, Ange... you do know my closed room mysteries are not so forgiving like Beatrice's. Maybe you do intend to die a second and permanent time. I would simply kill all of you now... but a taste of amusement for my boredom shall suffice with me."

With a flick of her wrist, Bernkastel had several bright lights of blue appear around her. For a logic battle... it was like Bernkastel was going to go all-out on them, not even going easy for some that might've never done this before.

tumblr_inline_nlhg0yjnqy1r2h8qj_100.png

"Here is your mystery... listen closely because I'm not going to repeat it. Upon being shown the master bedroom of the Rokkenjima mansion, Beatrice the Golden Witch is shown to be laid down on the center of the bed as if she were laid down to rest. There are no signs of struggle being outright obvious. Her hands are perfectly folded and held up to her chest, her hair untied... as if she were blissfully asleep. The windows and doors of the room are never opened during the before, during, and after stages of the murder until discovery. A thin slice on her throat is visible, but it is not the cause or contribution to her death. Before the murder took place, Erika placed duct tape seals on the door and windows while Ange took charge of keeping an eye out for any people attempting to get in through the door, and once Erika broke the seals alongside Battler after an amount of time, Beatrice was found dead. Two gamemaster rings can be found within the grasp of Beatrice's hands."

Once she presented this mystery to all that were here, the blue lights around Bernkastel soon expanded to the forms of serpents... when in truth, those were the manifestations of this mystery... her weapons to combat against those that wish to take her newly acquired title as a Gamemaster.

BernFinalBattle_zpsq375gm7y.png

"That is your mystery. Be sure to solve it accordingly... that is... unless you want your deaths to occur another time!"

Ange stood beside everyone, her eyes narrowed as she quickly assessed the mystery that they were given to break the illusion of. Because soon enough, they would have to try and try until a theory of theirs begins to chip away at this mystery once and for all.

OOC Note: This will be the final closed room mystery in this Murder Game. Be sure to use Blue Truths to present possible theories for Bernkastel to either acknowledge or deny with the Red Truth. This won't be a pure logic battle, as there will be chances to attack Bernkastel as well. Once a clear Blue Truth is given, several players can use that power to attack Bernkastel's serpents and sometimes herself. :D

~Cast List~
@The Great Detective as Ange Ushiromiya (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni)
@Bomb as Plutia (Hyperdimension Neptunia) & Teemo (League of Legends)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?)
@C.T. as Diarmuid Ua Duibhne (Fate/Zero)
@Atomyk as Kyle Hyde (Hotel Dusk/Last Window)
@BarrenThin as HK-47 (Star Wars)
@The Yuletide Tactician as Morgan Tact (Fire Emblem/Murder Series)
@Crimson Spartan as Henry & Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@CCC Kouhai as Aya Drevis (Mad Father)
@Mighty Roman as Shazam (DC Comics)
@The Silver Paladin as Leah Cain (Diablo) & Io Nitta (Devil Survivor 2)
@Hazel-rah as Guillo (Baten Kaitos Origins)
@Verite as Enrico Pucci (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Gordon Freeman (Half Life)
@Melon as Hermaeus Mora (The Elder Scrolls)
@Hospes as Deedee/Teresa Agnes (The Kill Order)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@Jeremi as Undyne (Undertale) & Zombina (Monster Musume)
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Majin/Fat Buu (Dragon Ball Z)
@Kaykay as Yuki Yuna (Yuki Yana Is A Hero) & Yuki Terumi/Hazama (BlazBlue)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Ilona (Murder Series/OC)
@Gen. Magic Senpai as Gilgamesh & Iskander (Fate/Zero)
@FireDrake150 as Sorey & Mikleo (Tales of Zestiria)
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Heather Gray (OC)
@Forrest as Mark (The Kill Order)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Mettaton (Undertale)
@Unagi as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Mari as Sarah Connor (Terminator Genisys)
@Wedge Antilles as Jamie Madrox (X-Men)
@Lizzy as Lucina (Fire Emblem)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Bo Broski (OC)
@Thuro 116 Pendragon as Ratonhnhake:ton (Assassin's Creed)
@Josh M as Giorno Giovania (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@DBZ7 as Dio (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Castiel (Supernatural)​

-Final Chapter-
"Breakthrough"
Continued from here.

Close my eyes tonight

===

With the deed done, Bernkastel had her demonic cats return to her side. A satisfied look on her usually blank face, the Witch of Miracles was about to depart from the area. However... one sight managed to catch her attention...

"... what?"

She mumbled out one word as she's realized on what this means... and soon enough, a golden light expands and brightens until the entire chapel interior was shrouded in this light.

Once the light faded away, this would uncover a transformed Ange... as well as everyone else, fully resurrected as if they were never killed in any way...

"If you were planning to kill everyone present, make sure that they aren't present with a Witch of Resurrection next time."

With that snarky remark said, Ange shut closed her book, seeing that she wouldn't need it anymore as she was now in her Witch form.

"Now, since you're the new Gamemaster around here, Bernkastel. We'll like to challenge you with a new Game! Present us with a mystery that will be your Illusion of the Witch, and we'll attempt at solving it. If your illusion is unsolved, then you can freely kill all of us. However, if we break your illusion with a formidable solution to it's mystery, then you have no choice but to give Beatrice her title as Gamemaster again. You can't back out of this challenge either, Bernkastel. If you do, I'll be more than happy to allow the Metaworld's Senate know of this travesty, and you surely don't want your precious "reputation" tainted... now do we?"

Staring down at the Witch of Miracles, Ange made her point clear that they all were to challenge Bernkastel in one last Game. A logic battle. From here... it was all or nothing. Either they lose and succumb to the cruel Witch Bernkastel, or they win and restore the natural balance of the Metaworld to prevent this from occurring again.

Bernkastel stood there with a rather annoyed look on her face, but soon replaced it with a confident smirk.

latest

"Fine then. I accept this challenge for another Game. What an unfortunate choice of how this Game will function, Ange... you do know my closed room mysteries are not so forgiving like Beatrice's. Maybe you do intend to die a second and permanent time. I would simply kill all of you now... but a taste of amusement for my boredom shall suffice with me."

With a flick of her wrist, Bernkastel had several bright lights of blue appear around her. For a logic battle... it was like Bernkastel was going to go all-out on them, not even going easy for some that might've never done this before.

"Here is your mystery... listen closely because I'm not going to repeat it. Upon being shown the master bedroom of the Rokkenjima mansion, Beatrice the Golden Witch is shown to be laid down on the center of the bed as if she were laid down to rest. There are no signs of struggle being outright obvious. Her hands are perfectly folded and held up to her chest, her hair untied... as if she were blissfully asleep. The windows and doors of the room are never opened during the before, during, and after stages of the murder until discovery. A thin slice on her throat is visible, but it is not the cause or contribution to her death. Before the murder took place, Erika placed duct tape seals on the door and windows while Ange took charge of keeping an eye out for any people attempting to get in through the door, and once Erika broke the seals alongside Battler after an amount of time, Beatrice was found dead. Two gamemaster rings can be found within the grasp of Beatrice's hands."

Once she presented this mystery to all that were here, the blue lights around Bernkastel soon expanded to the forms of serpents... when in truth, those were the manifestations of this mystery... her weapons to combat against those that wish to take her newly acquired title as a Gamemaster.

"That is your mystery. Be sure to solve it accordingly... that is... unless you want your deaths to occur another time!"

Ange stood beside everyone, her eyes narrowed as she quickly assessed the mystery that they were given to break the illusion of. Because soon enough, they would have to try and try until a theory of theirs begins to chip away at this mystery once and for all.

OOC Note: This will be the final closed room mystery in this Murder Game. Be sure to use Blue Truths to present possible theories for Bernkastel to either acknowledge or deny with the Red Truth. This won't be a pure logic battle, as there will be chances to attack Bernkastel as well. Once a clear Blue Truth is given, several players can use that power to attack Bernkastel's serpents and sometimes herself. :D

~Cast List~
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Jason Voorhees (Friday The 13th) & Herbert West (Re-Animator)
@DapperDogman as Sakamaki Izayoi (Problem Children Are Coming From Another World Aren't They?)

Well getting killed sucked...though it seemed like they got another chance to survive.

Undyne would be punching herself lightly on the head to kickstart her brain to solving this mystery while Zombina just cocked her head like a lost puppy not quite knowing what to do.

-Final Chapter-
"Breakthrough"
Continued from here.

Close my eyes tonight

===

"... what?"

latest

~Cast List~
tumblr_inline_n8q838wvDN1sfvecc.png

"The victim was poisoned! The victim died from asphyxiation! There was no murderer, Beatrice died of natural causes!"

I mustn't lose here, not now. Everything depends on this battle!

-Final Chapter-
"Breakthrough"
Continued from here.

Close my eyes tonight

===

"... what?"

latest

~Cast List~
images

Gordon remained silent, as he normally does, now having a genuine reason to see this game to the end. He glanced at Morgan, hoping her truths are enough to win this battle of logic. Gordon could make his own claim, but for obvious reasons, the rogue physicist simply checked his weapons and prepared for anything. The witch is dead, but there was still a present threat that needed to be cleaned up for the betterment of himself and everyone else.

Reactions: Takumi
tumblr_inline_n8q838wvDN1sfvecc.png

"The victim was poisoned! The victim died from asphyxiation! There was no murderer, Beatrice died of natural causes!"

I mustn't lose here, not now. Everything depends on this battle!
latest

"The victim was not poisoned. The victim did not from asphyxiation. There was a murderer, meaning that Beatrice did not die from natural causes."

With her cold emotionless eyes, she signaled one of the serpents to lunge at the group, powered by her Red Truth that they had to combat with the Blue Truth in response.

@everyone​

latest

"The victim was not poisoned. The victim did not from asphyxiation. There was a murderer, meaning that Beatrice did not die from natural causes."

With her cold emotionless eyes, she signaled one of the serpents to lunge at the group, powered by her Red Truth that they had to combat with the Blue Truth in response.

@everyone​
tumblr_inline_n8q846rXuM1sfvecc.png

Undeterred by the denials, Morgan rolls to the side of the lunge as more truths flew from her lips, "There was a secret passage to and from the bedroom, allowing the murderer to escape! The murderer stabbed her through the bottom of the bed!"

latest

@everyone​
tumblr_nruoqzDcqU1t2jxyeo1_1280.jpg

So that's what death feels like. Sarah couldn't help but think many thoughts on the topic now. Jokingly, she thought, Kyle Reese, you have failed... and you are free...

Her mind was a blank at the riddle that was presented to them. Pops was a teacher in a way that no one else could be, but he was logical, straightforward... she could not think of the answer that was hidden, because she was used to being the hidden, not the finder of an answer among many possibilities.

But the serpents... she could react to, do what she knew how to do, protect herself and the others. She then fired on the serpents, thinking it should kill them, and hoping that it would at least slow them down. This place was not logical or straightforward at all, she learned that much from being here.

"J-800!", she yelled out, "Are you still here?"

@The Great Detective @Wedge Antilles

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
-Final Chapter-
"Breakthrough"
Continued from here.

Close my eyes tonight

===

"... what?"

latest

~Cast List~
Before they had been resurrected, going through Death's door was quite the unpleasant experience for one Dr. West. As the first feline leaped at him and began tearing away chunk after chunk of flesh from his back, Herbert had about the same reaction as someone normally would.

tumblr_n3sp70USuK1rapjouo1_400.gif

Trashing all along the floor, Herbert ripped the claws from his back and flung the cat across the room. Reaching for his pistol, he'd unload a couple of rounds into the beast before looking over his shoulder. His back felt like someone had taken a knife and carved all along it.

"We have to get out of here. We have to..." Herbert's train of thought was derailed as he noticed the quickly approaching horde of cats who didn't seem pleased about how Herbert had treated one of their kin. Firing what ammo remained his pistol, the good doctor didn't get a chance to reload as the cats quickly pounced upon him, knocking him to the floor. Spotting the cats climbing atop Jason and digging into the zombie's rotten flesh, Herbert screamed out to him.

"Jason! Help-damn furballs-GET THESE THINGS OFF ME!!!" Herbert's screams continued on for as long as they could. Eventually, the cats silenced Herbert and soon there would be nothing but a glowing puddle of his Reagent to signify the existence of Herbert West.

mqdefault.jpg

But Jason was having his own problems at the moment. Most of the time animals weren't too high on Jason's priority list. More so now that he was among the living dead. Before he tried to only kill them when he required sustenance while living out in the woods. Now? He didn't need sustenance so unless they actively got in his way. But these cats were something else entirely. No matter how many of them he snapped with his bare hands or slashed them into pieces with his machete, another one rose up to take it's spot and they overwhelmed the zombie.

As Jason fell to the ground and the cats continued to dig into him, his hockey mask was knocked to the wayside. Jason's decomposing face was exposed and his eye lit up with rage as he struggled to what he assumed to be the bitter end. But he knew better than to believe a bunch of cats were what would finally keep him down. His mother had told him so. He'd just fall into a deep sleep and then wake up when sinners approached the grounds he protected. He wouldn't be slain by a bunch of damn cats!

It just so happened that Jason was correct in that regard. Both Herbert and him, along with the others were back up and about. As if the death by cat hadn't even happened. Most of what the witches said went above and beyond Jason's head. He had no interest in truths or riddles or any kind of mysteries. He did have a vested interest in ripping Bernkastel's intestines out and choking her with them. But that seemed like it would have come once one of these other fools solved her little game.

For now, he had little to do beyond looking out for the person who had stuck alongside him throughout the game and he didn't have some urge to mutilate in one way or another.

Aya.

hYrU98L.jpg

Herbert made his way over to Zombina and glanced over at her with an annoyed expression.

tumblr_mh0t1t73741rl0ngpo1_250.gif

"This is quite the situation now isn't it? We're mauled to death by cats, it seems all is lost, and now here we are forced to participate in yet another one of these idiotic mysteries involving these various truths before things can finally come to an end. Honestly, I can't decide what annoys me more." The doctor ranted as he sat down by the zombie, having zero intent to try and give his own input to stopping the witch. If Morgan wished to try to do this herself than Herbert saw no reason why she shouldn't be allowed to. It was only everyone else's lives that were on her shoulders.

@Jeremi @Kaykay @CCC Kouhai

Before they had been resurrected, going through Death's door was quite the unpleasant experience for one Dr. West. As the first feline leaped at him and began tearing away chunk after chunk of flesh from his back, Herbert had about the same reaction as someone normally would.

tumblr_n3sp70USuK1rapjouo1_400.gif

Trashing all along the floor, Herbert ripped the claws from his back and flung the cat across the room. Reaching for his pistol, he'd unload a couple of rounds into the beast before looking over his shoulder. His back felt like someone had taken a knife and carved all along it.

"We have to get out of here. We have to..." Herbert's train of thought was derailed as he noticed the quickly approaching horde of cats who didn't seem pleased about how Herbert had treated one of their kin. Firing what ammo remained his pistol, the good doctor didn't get a chance to reload as the cats quickly pounced upon him, knocking him to the floor. Spotting the cats climbing atop Jason and digging into the zombie's rotten flesh, Herbert screamed out to him.

"Jason! Help-damn furballs-GET THESE THINGS OFF ME!!!" Herbert's screams continued on for as long as they could. Eventually, the cats silenced Herbert and soon there would be nothing but a glowing puddle of his Reagent to signify the existence of Herbert West.

mqdefault.jpg

But Jason was having his own problems at the moment. Most of the time animals weren't too high on Jason's priority list. More so now that he was among the living dead. Before he tried to only kill them when he required sustenance while living out in the woods. Now? He didn't need sustenance so unless they actively got in his way. But these cats were something else entirely. No matter how many of them he snapped with his bare hands or slashed them into pieces with his machete, another one rose up to take it's spot and they overwhelmed the zombie.

As Jason fell to the ground and the cats continued to dig into him, his hockey mask was knocked to the wayside. Jason's decomposing face was exposed and his eye lit up with rage as he struggled to what he assumed to be the bitter end. But he knew better than to believe a bunch of cats were what would finally keep him down. His mother had told him so. He'd just fall into a deep sleep and then wake up when sinners approached the grounds he protected. He wouldn't be slain by a bunch of damn cats!

It just so happened that Jason was correct in that regard. Both Herbert and him, along with the others were back up and about. As if the death by cat hadn't even happened. Most of what the witches said went above and beyond Jason's head. He had no interest in truths or riddles or any kind of mysteries. He did have a vested interest in ripping Bernkastel's intestines out and choking her with them. But that seemed like it would have come once one of these other fools solved her little game.

For now, he had little to do beyond looking out for the person who had stuck alongside him throughout the game and he didn't have some urge to mutilate in one way or another.

Aya.

hYrU98L.jpg

Herbert made his way over to Zombina and glanced over at her with an annoyed expression.

tumblr_mh0t1t73741rl0ngpo1_250.gif

"This is quite the situation now isn't it? We're mauled to death by cats, it seems all is lost, and now here we are forced to participate in yet another one of these idiotic mysteries involving these various truths before things can finally come to an end. Honestly, I can't decide what annoys me more." The doctor ranted as he sat down by the zombie, having zero intent to try and give his own input to stopping the witch. If Morgan wished to try to do this herself than Herbert saw no reason why she shouldn't be allowed to. It was only everyone else's lives that were on her shoulders.

@Jeremi @Kaykay @CCC Kouhai

Zombina gave Herbert a hard pat on his shoulder. "Relax doc! We're going to get through this I bet! Myabe if I shoot her really hard..."

@Kaykay @CCC Kouhai

Status
Not open for further replies.