• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another dupe approached and offered advice. "See, the thing about losing loved ones is that it causes undue stress. Help is out there."

fcd065afa058abb04c050acd7d04ba32.jpg

"But the key is accepting it, not acting out like a spoiled brat like you are at the moment."

@The Yuletide Tactician

• Love
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Justin and Mari
Jamie Prime turned around and watched the chaos unfolding.

xmen334.jpg

"Your fault! I was about to help you but couldn't just stop being a whiny little brat now could you?"

He then turned away and laughed.

@The Yuletide Tactician

• Love
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Justin and Mari
The third dupe of the trio then chimed in, ironically.

Multiple_Man_%28R%29.jpg

"See, you think everything's in your hands now, but it's not. Sugar gets you more ants than vinegar would. Or something like that. Think about that for a moment."

Then, the trio started to dance a jig around the little girl.

@The Yuletide Tactician

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mari
Then, another set of three dupes approached the girl.

MultipleMan08.jpg

"Hey have I got a riddle for you. What's small and bratty and losing the game?" the one on the left asked.

He paused.

"Look in the mirror!"

@The Yuletide Tactician

• Nice Execution!
The second of the trio, or second of the second trio, the one in the middle, then spoke up.

MultipleMan08.jpg

"For a little girl, you sure know a lot about 'pervs', don'tcha?" He winked. "I wonder why that is so, little girl."

@The Yuletide Tactician

• Nice Execution!
Somehow, J-800 came in as well, after he had handed the key to Sarah Connor.

"I'll be back."

Then he walked away, back towards Sarah Connor.

@The Yuletide Tactician

"She might need a vacation", J-800 said to Sarah Connor.

@Mari

• Love
Jamie Prime then looked back again, amused.

150px-James_Madrox_%28The_X-Factor%29_%28Earth-616%29.jpg

"Let me know if you've had enough, little girl. I can stompity stomp again and give you more if you think you want more?"

He laughed. "I can go at this all day, baby girl."

@The Yuletide Tactician

• Nice Execution!
Somehow, "Anytime", the flirty dupe reappeared. Though, he chose not to say much to the little girl, except:

"Beautiful!"

@The Yuletide Tactician

He approached Lucina though. "How are we doing babe? Everything under control?", he asked.

@Lizzy

• Nice Execution!
The middle dupe then spoke.

cd8857f69f39e2b67617b03ad2b6e2ea.jpg

"Not at all, not at all", he said to the one on the left. "A little out of fashion, like a Scott Summer wannabe. Not too bad actually."

@The Yuletide Tactician

• Nice Execution!
The dupe on the right, the third dupe of the third trio, then spoke.

cd8857f69f39e2b67617b03ad2b6e2ea.jpg

"I like this jacket," he said to everyone, "thought it's getting crowded in her with all these us'es, you know? Like Jamie decided to go knock himself out on dupes, like dupes were going out of style, like today was the last day for creating dupes. What you think, little girl, do you know anything about that?"

@The Yuletide Tactician

• Nice Execution!
Another dupe approached the little girl

"Let me tell you a story about the Prime Unit. Oh wait, that sounds waaaaayyy too R-rated, let's change that. Let me tell you a story about Mr. Jamie Madrox Prime. There, that's more proper and more dignified, heh heh dignified Jamie Madrox that's gonna be the day! Ha Ha! The story goes like this."

Jamie-Monet-and-Theresa-jamie-madrox-31003846-1280-921.jpg

"And then Jamie got beat up by a couple of girly girls! THE END!"

@The Yuletide Tactician

• Bucket of Rainbows
And another dupe decided to take his shirt off...

Madrox01a.jpg

"I'm too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt, too sexy..." He then looked at the little girl. "What are you looking at?", he asked.

@The Yuletide Tactician

And waiting in the back was another wave of Jamie Madroxes dupes, waiting to have their turn.

tumblr_static_5f2d47n2ubgg80gsg0400w44k.png

They all heard what the girl said about their prime... with a variety of responses awaiting.

@The Yuletide Tactician

• Nice Execution!
Status
Not open for further replies.