Status
Not open for further replies.
yesssss_zpsrqvq0a0j.png

WELL... IT WASN'T *ALL* BY MYSELF.

yess_zpsefgo9r3f.jpg

BUT I WAS THERE!! WITH A BUNCH OF PEOPLE!!! AND, WE LOOKED WAY COOL!!!

yesss_zpsrkfkojqb.png

I LOOKED THE COOLEST, THOUGH. AND I LOST MY ARM!! SO THAT WOULD MAKE FOR A GOOD STORY, AT LEAST!!

yessss_zpscphbs0i2.png

I'M SORRY I COULDN'T HELP YOU. I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT TELEPORTING.

yess_zpsefgo9r3f.jpg

BUT... I KNOW EVERYTHING WILL TURN OUT ALL RIGHT. I WON'T WORRY. SO YOU SHOULDN'T EITHER, OKAY???

YOU'LL GET IT UNDER CONTROL!! THEN YOU CAN COME BY!! AND WE CAN TRAIN TOGETHER!!! WHENEVER YOU WANT!!!!

AND MAYBE SANS MIGHT KNOW SOMETHING THAT CAN HELP!! HE MIGHT BE A LAZYBONES, BUT HE KNOWS A THING OR TWO. AND HE KNOWS HOW TO GET PLACES!! I'M SURE HE'LL TURN UP.

OHHHHHH!! BUT WHILE WE'RE WAITING! I JUST REMEMBERED!!! I HAVE, A THING!!! FOR YOU???

yesssss_zpsrqvq0a0j.png

UHHH... HOLD MY ARM FOR A SECOND??

Papyrus handed Ilona his severed arm and turned his head up toward the sky. Opening wide, he reached into his mouth with his free hand and pulled out the Jeweled Sword, in pristine condition. Why did he swallow the sword? How else could he carry it? He doesn't have pockets!!!

yess_zpsefgo9r3f.jpg

THIS SWORD!!! REMEMBER THAT REALLY IMPORTANT SWORD PEOPLE WERE TRYING TO GET?? SOMEONE WENT AND DROPPED IT!!! I KNEW WE NEEDED IT EVENTUALLY, SO I'VE BEEN KEEPING IT SAFE.

yesss_zpsrkfkojqb.png

I MEAN... ACTUALLY, I FORGOT TO USE IT. MAYBE ITS POWER WAS FUSED INTO MY ATTACK??? YEAH, THAT MUST BE IT!!

yess_zpsefgo9r3f.jpg

ANYWAY, I THINK IT LOOKS COOL, BUT... I'D RATHER HAVE A BONE SWORD. AND I NEVER DID THANK YOU PROPERLY FOR THE NICE FLOWER YOU GAVE ME. SO!!!

AND WHEN YOU'VE TRAINED HARD ENOUGH, YOU'LL BE ABLE TO GRADUATE TO ONE OF THOSE 10-FOOT SWORDS!! BUT UNTIL THEN... I'M SURE THIS SWORD WILL BE USEFUL!!

yesss_zpsrkfkojqb.png

PLUS IT HAS SENTIMENTAL VALUE!!! THE BEST KIND OF VALUE!!!! NYEH HEH HEH!!!

yess_zpsefgo9r3f.jpg

... OH. HERE'S SANS. TO RUIN MY ATTEMPT AT A HEARTWARMING MOMENT.

yessssssss_zps7uvn2tdr.png

RIGHT ON SCHEDULE!!!!

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Welp. That was a neat diversion but there were more important matters to attend to. Like, going home and all that stuff.

Sans appeared first to Stubbs, hands in his pockets.

POXRhLt.jpg

hey, bud. just wondering if you were still up for hanging out.

TCObrgQ.jpg

because, it'll be pretty easy. the underground is actually pretty swell. i'm sure you'll like it there.

Then, suddenly, he was next to Papyrus and Ilona. Folding space and time was really convenient for talking to multiple people.

7Gf3TGQ.jpg

you two seem lost. need some help?

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @coralprime
yesssss_zpsrqvq0a0j.png

WELL... IT WASN'T *ALL* BY MYSELF.

yess_zpsefgo9r3f.jpg

BUT I WAS THERE!! WITH A BUNCH OF PEOPLE!!! AND, WE LOOKED WAY COOL!!!

yesss_zpsrkfkojqb.png

I LOOKED THE COOLEST, THOUGH. AND I LOST MY ARM!! SO THAT WOULD MAKE FOR A GOOD STORY, AT LEAST!!

yessss_zpscphbs0i2.png

I'M SORRY I COULDN'T HELP YOU. I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT TELEPORTING.

yess_zpsefgo9r3f.jpg

BUT... I KNOW EVERYTHING WILL TURN OUT ALL RIGHT. I WON'T WORRY. SO YOU SHOULDN'T EITHER, OKAY???

YOU'LL GET IT UNDER CONTROL!! THEN YOU CAN COME BY!! AND WE CAN TRAIN TOGETHER!!! WHENEVER YOU WANT!!!!

AND MAYBE SANS MIGHT KNOW SOMETHING THAT CAN HELP!! HE MIGHT BE A LAZYBONES, BUT HE KNOWS A THING OR TWO. AND HE KNOWS HOW TO GET PLACES!! I'M SURE HE'LL TURN UP.

OHHHHHH!! BUT WHILE WE'RE WAITING! I JUST REMEMBERED!!! I HAVE, A THING!!! FOR YOU???

yesssss_zpsrqvq0a0j.png

UHHH... HOLD MY ARM FOR A SECOND??

Papyrus handed Ilona his severed arm and turned his head up toward the sky. Opening wide, he reached into his mouth with his free hand and pulled out the Jeweled Sword, in pristine condition. Why did he swallow the sword? How else could he carry it? He doesn't have pockets!!!

yess_zpsefgo9r3f.jpg

THIS SWORD!!! REMEMBER THAT REALLY IMPORTANT SWORD PEOPLE WERE TRYING TO GET?? SOMEONE WENT AND DROPPED IT!!! I KNEW WE NEEDED IT EVENTUALLY, SO I'VE BEEN KEEPING IT SAFE.

yesss_zpsrkfkojqb.png

I MEAN... ACTUALLY, I FORGOT TO USE IT. MAYBE ITS POWER WAS FUSED INTO MY ATTACK??? YEAH, THAT MUST BE IT!!

yess_zpsefgo9r3f.jpg

ANYWAY, I THINK IT LOOKS COOL, BUT... I'D RATHER HAVE A BONE SWORD. AND I NEVER DID THANK YOU PROPERLY FOR THE NICE FLOWER YOU GAVE ME. SO!!!

AND WHEN YOU'VE TRAINED HARD ENOUGH, YOU'LL BE ABLE TO GRADUATE TO ONE OF THOSE 10-FOOT SWORDS!! BUT UNTIL THEN... I'M SURE THIS SWORD WILL BE USEFUL!!

yesss_zpsrkfkojqb.png

PLUS IT HAS SENTIMENTAL VALUE!!! THE BEST KIND OF VALUE!!!! NYEH HEH HEH!!!

yess_zpsefgo9r3f.jpg

... OH. HERE'S SANS. TO RUIN MY ATTEMPT AT A HEARTWARMING MOMENT.

RIGHT ON SCHEDULE!!!!

The princess giggled and nodded in agreement with Papyrus. "I bet you did look the best! You're really cool!" she chirped in excitement. The girl gasped, however, when Papyrus stated he had something for her. "A surprise?!" Ilona exclaimed, clutching the skeleton's arm when he gave it to her. The girl's face lit up when she saw what he had for her.

24fVw4V.png

"Th-That's amazing. I love it! Thank you, Royal Guardsman Papyrus!"

The child flung her arms around him and hugged him, despite Papyrus' claim that Sans had ruined the moment. After she pulled away, she returned the skeleton's arm and took the sword from him. "I promise to cherish it always! It's a marvelous gift! And should I ever gain control of my powers, I will be sure to visit you where you live! You'll be the first one I visit!"

lIq9hmg.png

When she realized Sans had arrived, she turned and greeted him with a smile. "You made it back! I saw your attack and it was a marvelous sight to behold!" She paused when he asked if they needed some help before replying, "I just wanted to see you, to thank you for being my friend in case I... have to leave soon." She hesitated before asking, "Do you have teleportation powers?"

@coralprime @Atomyk

• Love
Reactions: Hazel-rah
Of course, the answer was that he was just too Hamazura-y. But he'd brought something up that couldn't be ignored.

"Ah, you're super right. I should treat you like a super little 10 year old girl. I'm super, super sorry, little Hamazura. Would you super like a cape too? I'm sure her sister has plenty of super capes for you." She reached up to patronizingly pat Hamazura on the head.

@Verite @Hospes
Whatever had happened while Kinuhata wasn't there, the esper was fairly sure she couldn't undo it. If the kid with healing powers couldn't fix it, the girl with the ability to hit things hard probably couldn't either. It wasn't like Ryan was the type to cry because she couldn't damage something, after all. She felt a bit bad about it, but what couldn't be done couldn't be done.

"I super promise," Kinuhata nodded. A family, huh? She didn't have that herself, really, outside of maybe ITEM. But that was disbanded...

Or maybe not. Mugino was a little messed up in the head like most Level 5's, but she had definitely cared for her teammates, at least to an extent, before. And she definitely seemed super serious about restarting ITEM. Frenda may he gone, but at least the rest of them could stick together. Almost like a family unit themselves, huh? It wasn't the same, of course, but it was the closest thing the young esper had.

"That'd be, uh, super nice," she replied, not actually totally sure she'd get along with the rest of that family based on what she'd heard. Dark, light, whatever, it'd probably be almost like going to a cult. But still.

"You can super meet my...friends, too. Oh, and our super lacky, Hamazura." She continued patting Hamazura as she mentioned him. "Guess I should super introduce you two, though. Villager A, Ryan. Ryan, Villager A. Now, Hamazura, don't try to put a super bunny costume on her, okay? I know you can't help yourself, but I'll super break your kneecaps if you do it."

She quit her mocking of Hamazura to say one more thing.

"Really, though. I super won't forget you. So don't super worry about anything. If anything super bothers you, I can always super blow it away for you. Okay?"

She'd made a lot of promises during this whole game thing. She'd been able to keep every one of them, so far. That one...would be broken, almost undoubtedly. But though she couldn't undo whatever happened where Ryan was, maybe she could at least ease the pain for her friend.

Send her back with good memories of this time, and not with just the weight of her failures.

@Hospes @Verite
"... Gee, thanks. I'm really feeling the love," Hamazura could only sigh, feeling like a doormat as he was patted on the head by a girl younger and shorter than her. The only thing that would make him feel even more like a doormat would be if he walked around with a sign saying "I am not a doormat."

"... You never will let go of that thing, will you?" He would then sigh in response to the comment about the bunny costume.

"I won't let Hamazura put anyone else in a bunny costume. I'll make sure of it."

"Not here, please... Ugh, if I had a right mind, I'd leave you here in the cold and go back to Academy City by myself. Then again, I'd also be crazy to want to see Mugino again. Ahhhh, hell. All you Level 4s and 5s, and then there's just me, with only luck on my side..."

How morose.

@Kaykay @Hospes

"... Gee, thanks. I'm really feeling the love," Hamazura could only sigh, feeling like a doormat as he was patted on the head by a girl younger and shorter than her. The only thing that would make him feel even more like a doormat would be if he walked around with a sign saying "I am not a doormat."

"... You never will let go of that thing, will you?" He would then sigh in response to the comment about the bunny costume.

"I won't let Hamazura put anyone else in a bunny costume. I'll make sure of it."

"Not here, please... Ugh, if I had a right mind, I'd leave you here in the cold and go back to Academy City by myself. Then again, I'd also be crazy to want to see Mugino again. Ahhhh, hell. All you Level 4s and 5s, and then there's just me, with only luck on my side..."

How morose.

@Kaykay @Hospes
Hamazura was a little above a doormat. He was at least, like, a clothes rack or something.

"It's only super natural to take precautions, right?"

Kinuhata gave Takitsubo a thumbs-up.

"If anything, you'd be the one super left here, Hamazura. We'd have to find someone else to super carry our drinks, but I'm sure we'll super manage. Oh, by the way Takitsubo, it's good to see you're feeling super alright."

@Verite @Hospes

syhck4h.jpg

that's a good question, kid.

Not that Sans seemed like he was going to answer it.

thanks for the compliment. it really wasn't anything special... heh.

TCObrgQ.jpg

anyway, you just gotta take the convenient portal out of here. i really wouldn't worry too much about it... things will probably work out how they are supposed to.

or something like that.

qAowe10.jpg

making friends during lots of murder sure isn't easy, but i'm glad i got to pal around with you, ilona.

we'll probably meet again.

Sorry Papyrus, he's here to steal your sentimental moment with one of his own.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @coralprime

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Hazel-rah
idtUJUC.png

When Sans didn't answer her question, Ilona was disappointed, but not surprised. For some reason, nobody would answer her question. Either they didn't have the proper answers to give her, or they had reasons as to why they wouldn't explain themselves. Regardless, it saddened Ilona. How was she supposed to learn all of this by herself?

Anyhow, she said nothing more on the topic.

"Very well, thank you Sir Sans. I shall wait here though. I have a feeling my own ride will be coming shortly," the princess responded, biting her lip. She wasn't sure when she would be teleported away again, but she wasn't looking forward to it.

5KQ0iTc.png

"And yes, we'll probably meet again, but in case we don't..."

The child plucked a flower from her hair and offered it to Sans. "I gave one to your brother, so here's one for you too. I hope this helps you remember me... just in case you never see me again."

Ilona then bowed to both of the skeleton brothers and turned to walk away. "I'm gonna go say goodbye to some of my other friends. Farewell, skeletons! May the Sun's rays bless you with a safe journey home!"

UiMWfao.png

The girl then trotted off, rushing around to find Ryan next. Once she had found the girl, Ilona tacked her with a hug from behind. "Ryan! I needed to see you before we all depart from this place. So I could... say goodbye!"

@Atomyk @coralprime @Hospes

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

AHHHH!!! THIS WAS SUCH A NICE ADVENTURE!! I MADE A FRIEND AND APPRENTICE!! AND I DIDN'T ACTUALLY HAVE TO TEACH HER ANYTHING!!! OR EVEN UNDERSTAND WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON AT ALL!!!

yess_zpsefgo9r3f.jpg

I LEARNED SO MUCH FROM ALL THIS!! I CAN'T WAIT TO TELL UNDYNE ALL ABOUT IT!! NYEH HEH HEH!!!

FAREWELL, ILONA!! THE NEXT TIME WE MEET, I'LL HAVE SO MUCH SPAGHETTI, YOU'LL NEVER WANT TO EAT AGAIN!! WE'LL BE WAITING!!!

He waved farewell to Ilona with his severed arm. After she disappeared into the horizon, he turned toward his brother.

yess_zpsefgo9r3f.jpg

BY THE WAY, SANS. I WANTED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING.

yesssss_zpsrqvq0a0j.png

WHAT'S TELEPORTING?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Welp. That was a neat diversion but there were more important matters to attend to. Like, going home and all that stuff.

Sans appeared first to Stubbs, hands in his pockets.

POXRhLt.jpg

hey, bud. just wondering if you were still up for hanging out.

TCObrgQ.jpg

because, it'll be pretty easy. the underground is actually pretty swell. i'm sure you'll like it there.

Then, suddenly, he was next to Papyrus and Ilona. Folding space and time was really convenient for talking to multiple people.

7Gf3TGQ.jpg

you two seem lost. need some help?

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @coralprime
3060000000055481.JPG

Stubbs was glad to still be in one piece at the conclusion of this damned thing. Shame about his hat but wasn't too much to be done there. At the very least now, he could get the hell out of here. Away from crazy sword wielding broads in armor and people with a not so hidden anti-zombie agenda. Brushing any snow off his person, Stubbs glanced down at Sans as he appeared. The zombie didn't think of too many people as friends, didn't really have time for that kind of thinking when it was your life-er unlife on the line against everybody and their grandmother trying to take you down just because you want to eat some brains.

But Sans and that brother of his seemed relatable. Sure, they didn't eat brains like Stubbs did. But maybe he could grab a hot dog in what must have been years since he had last had one. Besides, if he ever had a craving for brains he was sure there must have been monsters with more meat on their bones. Or he hoped so in any case.

That said, he'd been hanging onto something that meant a lot to him the entire time. Reaching into his stomach, Stubbs pulled out a ring that he had stolen off some poor dame after he ate her brains. Was supposed to have given it to Maggie but the government strike team sent to take him out put a dent in that and he never got to pass it on before he ended up stuck with these nutjobs.

Which meant he had two choices.

A:Go back to the US, a place he understood and eat some brains. Try to eek out as much as he could out of his undead life with Maggie by his side.

B: Or go to a world with a bunch of creatures like himself.

"Meh." Tossing the ring over his shoulder, Stubbs nodded towards Sans. "Braaains." (Would at least be among people who don't shoot at me the first chance they get.)

@Atomyk

Whatever had happened while Kinuhata wasn't there, the esper was fairly sure she couldn't undo it. If the kid with healing powers couldn't fix it, the girl with the ability to hit things hard probably couldn't either. It wasn't like Ryan was the type to cry because she couldn't damage something, after all. She felt a bit bad about it, but what couldn't be done couldn't be done.

"I super promise," Kinuhata nodded. A family, huh? She didn't have that herself, really, outside of maybe ITEM. But that was disbanded...

Or maybe not. Mugino was a little messed up in the head like most Level 5's, but she had definitely cared for her teammates, at least to an extent, before. And she definitely seemed super serious about restarting ITEM. Frenda may he gone, but at least the rest of them could stick together. Almost like a family unit themselves, huh? It wasn't the same, of course, but it was the closest thing the young esper had.

"That'd be, uh, super nice," she replied, not actually totally sure she'd get along with the rest of that family based on what she'd heard. Dark, light, whatever, it'd probably be almost like going to a cult. But still.

"You can super meet my...friends, too. Oh, and our super lacky, Hamazura." She continued patting Hamazura as she mentioned him. "Guess I should super introduce you two, though. Villager A, Ryan. Ryan, Villager A. Now, Hamazura, don't try to put a super bunny costume on her, okay? I know you can't help yourself, but I'll super break your kneecaps if you do it."

She quit her mocking of Hamazura to say one more thing.

"Really, though. I super won't forget you. So don't super worry about anything. If anything super bothers you, I can always super blow it away for you. Okay?"

She'd made a lot of promises during this whole game thing. She'd been able to keep every one of them, so far. That one...would be broken, almost undoubtedly. But though she couldn't undo whatever happened where Ryan was, maybe she could at least ease the pain for her friend.

Send her back with good memories of this time, and not with just the weight of her failures.

@Hospes @Verite

How morose.

@Kaykay @Hospes
Hamazura was a little above a doormat. He was at least, like, a clothes rack or something.

"It's only super natural to take precautions, right?"

Kinuhata gave Takitsubo a thumbs-up.

"If anything, you'd be the one super left here, Hamazura. We'd have to find someone else to super carry our drinks, but I'm sure we'll super manage. Oh, by the way Takitsubo, it's good to see you're feeling super alright."

@Verite @Hospes

The fact that Kinuhata made the promise managed to make Ryan's smile return again, and the little child felt much more sure that she'd see her friend again after it. As long as both of them were okay.. The possibility was always there. At least, it was in the girl's mind. Silently, she swore to herself that she would do everything in her power to find a way to see not only Kinuhata, but all of her other friends she had made here again. Maybe she couldn't make it happen, after all... But she would darn well do everything she could to try.

As Kinuhata continued on to say that it'd be nice to meet Ryan's family, the girl just kept smiling. it looked like the world really couldn't keep her down for too long, after all. "I think you'd like them. They can be a bit odd.. But they're nice, too," she explained. If she hadn't already cheered up, she certainly did when Kinuhata said she'd introduce her to her friends, too. "I'd love that," she chimed, sincerely and enthusiastically. Ryan nodded slightly when Kinuhata introduced her to Hamazura, and she turned her smile to the man.

"Hi, Zura," she greeted, cheerfully. Yup. More nicknames. She was a little confused as to why Kinuhata had referred to him as Villager A, but she figured it must've been some joke, or something, right? Or maybe it wasn't... Well, ought to play it safe. "...Or, Villager, if that's what you prefer." Poor kid. She did look confused at the mention of the bunny costume. "..Why would he try to put a bunny costume on me, Kinu?" Yeah... Poor kid.

But, in the end, she still smiled, happy that Kinuhata had offered to stand up for her if anybody bothered her. "You don't have to worry, either. I won't forget you.. And I don't think anybody'll be bothering me. Even if they do, I'll be alright. I'll just have to kill it with kindness." Ugh. She was too much sometimes.

Slowly, the girl looked around, sighing softly.. But still managing a small smile.

tumblr_inline_nf3ddgvo9z1t1fn0p.gif

"I'm going to miss you.. And this place."

The girl then trotted off, rushing around to find Ryan next. Once she had found the girl, Ilona tacked her with a hug from behind. "Ryan! I needed to see you before we all depart from this place. So I could... say goodbye!"

@Atomyk @coralprime @Hospes

If the child was surprised or startled by this action, it didn't show. She just staggered slightly from the force behind the motion, before her smile widened, and she glanced over her shoulder at Ilona. "Lona! You're alright, too!" she noted, extremely relieved for this to be the case. After a moment, she turned slightly so she could return the hug.. And she did. Tightly. She seemed a little disappointed to hear that the other girl had come to say goodbye... But, at the same time, it was better than not getting a goodbye at all. "So.. You're leaving, huh..?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Verite

-Erika Furudo & Battler Ushiromiya Epilogue-
"There's No Place Like Home"

tumblr_m4v3ec8pdo1qd06lm.png

"Yo! Erika! Sorry to interrupt that lovely moment you got there, but we gotta head back to the Metaworld now."

Battler grinned widely as he called out to Erika, signalling to her that it was time to get going now. When it came to her longtime rival mentioning this moment of hers to be "lovely," a very deep shade of red appeared on her face out of the embarrassment.

tumblr_inline_n6u02b1iGa1ql8ac4.png

"Tch! S-Shut up Battler! You still owe me a proper rematch after what occurred during the eighth game!" Erika exclaimed in a way to conceal her absolute embarrassment. It's like Erika's completely prideful side had went from a malicious intent to one of more... "tsun" way of hiding her true feelings. But of course, both of them knew that they had to start heading back home. Walking over to Battler, who held the Kakera in his hands, Erika turned around to send a cute smile towards Robin's way.

tumblr_nw4hwpd4291u3z5n7o1_100.gif

"Later Robin-kun~! Don't forget about our date!!"

With that said, a light engulfed the two of them, and soon enough, the Endless Sorcerer and the Witch of Truth were off.

===

Within the Metaworld, the detective was diligent with her preparations, because this would be her first official date with Robin. She knew it wasn't that hard to impress the tactician, but knowing her, she wanted to make a lasting impression as this is the first date. The landmark in their relationship. She didn't want to make it plaid and boring.

While rushing down the hallway of one of the Metaworld's mansions, Erika happened to bump into Ange who seemed to be in a rush as of now.

"A-Ange... can't you watch where you're..."

Erika didn't get to say much to the Witch of Resurrection, who shrugged the collision off and ran off without a single word to the detective.

tumblr_nw4i08VDoD1u3z5n7o5_100.png

"Pfft, fine, I see how it is, Ange."

With an annoyed sigh, Erika continued to ready herself for that date, despite the fact that another game in the Metaworld was about to start.

...​

Ilona's Epilogue: Part II

@Hospes @The Tactician

Ilona grinned when the other girl hugged her back. She didn't want to let go of her, but she knew that she couldn't hang on forever. "Yes, I probably have to go soon. It's not that I want to, it's just that in a moment from now I'll have no choice but to leave. But, before I go I just wish for you to know what a wonderful friend you were to me." Ilona paused in order to pluck an orange flower from her hair and offer it Ryan. "Here, take this to remember me b--"

And just like that, Ilona was gone--unable to even finish her last sentence. That was just how instantaneous the princess' teleportation power happened to be. When she disappeared from where Ryan was, the flower she had offered to the other girl fluttered to the ground, landing at Ryan's feet. Meanwhile, Ilona found herself in front of a building she didn't even recognize. The girl frowned at first, unhappy that she hadn't even been able to finish her goodbye to Ryan.

"Some best friend I am," Ilona scolded herself mentally. "I couldn't even stick around to say much to Ryan at all. I'm a bad girl. Maybe it's good I'm gone. Now she'll have the chance to make much better friends than I."

Although reluctant to explore her new surroundings, Ilona glanced to the window of the building she was standing in front of. Her disappointment, however, quickly changed into glee when she saw who was inside of the building. She gasped and ran to the door, flinging it open without the permission of the person inside. The princes didn't really think he would mind, after all, he knew her.

"Sir Minato!" she cried, rushing over to give him a hug from behind just as she had done to Ryan a few moments ago. "I didn't think I would ever see you again! I was certain you had left already and that would be it! Praise the Sun, my powers were kind for a moment and allowed me to see you!" she gratefully chirped.

Quickly, after speaking, she reached up to pluck two flowers from her headband. "This one is for you. I gave you one in your hand when you died during the murder game, but I wasn't sure if you still had it or not so I thought I'd give you another one. That way, you'll have something to remember me by..." when you "...if you never see me again."

3vJnXcE.png

Ilona paused, fingering the second flower with a frown on her lips. "I want you to give this one to Lady Ciel for me. I never got to know her, and I fear I never will, but if she is even half as wonderful as you are I'm sure she's an absolutely fantastic person." She offered the second flower to Minato as well, before reaching up to rub her tearing eyes.

"I'll miss you, and I apologize that I cannot stay longer. My power will not allow it. You were a great teacher, a great friend, and like a brother to me. It hurts knowing I will likely never see you again, but at least you have Ciel." Ilona's frown deepened.

"So, goodby--"

Ilona was suddenly gone again, unable to finish her sentence like last time. The girl frowned when she saw she was gone again, and that she was in a dark, unrecognizable area. She could hear voices in the distance, however, which were faint and actually recognizable. The girl's blue eyes widened.

"By the Sun's light, is that--"

She stepped forward and pushed a door open, realizing she was inside a closet. When she staggered out of it, she realized she was in her parents bedroom. The two adults appeared to have been sitting on the bed talking, but when they saw Ilona their eyes immediately fell upon her.

"Ilona!" Queen Elsa suddenly cried, jumping up from where she sat to embrace the small girl.

24fVw4V.png

"Mother!" Ilona cried, wrapping her arms around the queen. "It's you! It's really you!"

"Praise the sun, you've returned to us!" she could hear her father's voice chime in, followed by a jolly laugh before he joined in on the hugging.

Ilona snuggled into her parents arms, more than delighted to see them. "M-Mother, Father, I've missed the two of you so much! I-I'm really home this time..."

Nodding, Elsa pulled away from Ilona and sat down on her knees in front of the girl. "Y-Yes, but are you all right? Are you hurt? Sick? Tired? Hungry? Just tell me what you need, name it and I'll give it to you," she said, mussing her daughter's hair.

Ilona shrugged. "Maybe a little hungry... but I'm okay right now. Really I am. I was just homesick is all," she admitted. Ilona was so overjoyed to be home, she didn't care to notice something strange starting to occur. The princess would hear a voice in the back of her head, one that she would choose to ignore for the time being.

Do not wail and do not weep.

"Then we shall have a feast to celebrate your return!" Solaire exclaimed. "And we shall all go outside together afterwards and watch the sunset together!"

It's time for you to go to sleep.

The child squeaked with joy. "I would love that!"

Little child you were not clever.

"It's settled then. I'll contact the chefs and let them know we're having a celebration tonight," Queen Elsa told Ilona, standing up for a moment. She picked Ilona up in her arms--even though she was almost too big now--and hummed gently in her ear. "Maybe you'd like a bath and chance of clothes while you wait."

Now you'll stay with me forever.

Dark laughter could be heard afterwards, but this laughter didn't occur within Ilona's head. The laughter could be heard by anyone standing around her, coming from a monstrous creature.

hqdefault.jpg

"That's right, you're mine now. You're my prisoner."

Ilona wasn't back in Arendelle, no not really.

She wasn't with her parents either.

HaKLv1G.gif

Instead, she stood next to this creature, within a dark forest that her powers had teleported her to, trapped by hypnosis while sporting a hazy expression on her face. Unfortunately, her powers hadn't been kind to take her home, but to a place a very long ways away, where she had become captive by a pokémon known as Hypno without even realizing it. The vision of her parents was only a dream, brought on by the Hypno's charm placed on her.

So, as always, the child was not lucky enough to return home, but had yet again been tossed into dangerous circumstances out of her control. Yet again, these circumstances prevented Ilona from being a normal child. She never had time to play with toys, go to school, grow a bond with her parents, or even become a proper princess. No, she would only continue to be a very lost child of sunlight, thrown around to many different locations in the multiverse.

In the distance, however, another pokémon's cry could be heard...

Spr_4h_151.png

Meeeeeww

...To Be Continued...

~Fin~

-Prelude to the Witch's Game-
"Song of the Powers ~ All Lost"

I sOtl A Odwlr thE hrEOt yAd.
shA AyObdyn nfUdO?

Mine, said the stone,
mine is the hour.
I crush the scissors,
such is my power.
Stronger than wishes,
my power, alone.

A lone golden butterfly managed to flutter it's way into the Golden Land, a secluded part of the Metaworld that was reserved for the Gamemasters. A literal paradise. Whatever you wished... it would be there. It was no wonder why such a place was kept away from the other Witches, Sorcerers, Furniture, and all other dwellers of the Metaworld. It was simply too much for a single person to withhold, and thus it was only for the ones that have the control of the Gameboard.

This butterfly expanded into a blinding light of golden hue, doing so until one of the Gamemasters took his step into the golden garden.

7429637.jpg~c200

"Ah, nice to know that this place isn't in shambles by the time I get back from that task."

The Endless Sorcerer, Battler Ushiromiya, took in the sight of the wonderful Golden Land before him. The very place that he and his wife had looked over for oh so long. After the dreadful lie. After the Rokkenjima Serial Murders Incident. After the many games against the Witch Beatrice. After the games that conspired against the Voyager Witches. After the Murder Game that took up the time he could be using to adore his own Endless Witch.

Battler simply couldn't stand around and gawk at the place he had been given access to after it all. Maybe now, they will get to live their happy ending. For his own willpower was enough to do more than distant wishes.

... but that was what he thought.

Beatrice was nowhere to be found.

"... this isn't right. I told her to stay put for me and keep an eye over the Golden Land... There's no way that she'll disobey my word... or abandon the Golden Land and leave it unattended..."

The Sorcerer kept walking through the pavements, so much in a rushed and worried manner. Something was wrong. Oh so wrong.

It didn't help as soon as he ran into someone that sat in the very porch sitting that was meant for Beatrice.

imageedit_2_8595656987_zpsx54e0fwr.gif

"What a time to see you, Battler Ushiromiya. I suppose you were expecting someone else."

As we, the readers and viewers, could not determine the identity of the mysterious woman, Battler couldn't do the same either. Both from no recollective experienced with this woman and that he only saw her as a silhouette due to some illusory effect. Nevertheless, Battler didn't let himself so much vulnerability towards her. She somehow found her way into the Golden Land, and that meant that she had something to do with Beatrice's disappearance.

"Look here, lady, I don't know why you're here in the first place, and how it was done. However, I know you're responsible in some way for my wife's absence from the Golden Land. So before I get the thought of beating the shit out of you..."

A fierce look in his eyes, the Gamemaster held out his hand to summon his broadsword... an eerie gold shimmering from it's base.

tumblr_luvuv8AwJ11qjugdxo1_500.jpg

"You will tell me what happened to Beatrice. Heed my words, outsider. I've dealt with people like this before, and I gave them a rough boot out of our private Fragment."

Powered by the Red Truth, the broadsword appeared much more menacing to a bystander (if there were any in this empty Golden Land), but yet, the woman didn't seem to be fazed. All that he got in respond is a simple yawn.

"Is that it? All you do is yak yak yak. What does the truth mean to me? My dear dear Endless Sorcerer... don't be so rash in someone that has found their way to the Golden Land. I am your guest, after all."

Clearly it appeared that Battler had the advantage here. He stood firmly with the golden broadsword in hand, knowing that she was challenging him in his own home turf. What could be fishy about this encounter?

Supposedly... everything.

Mine, said the paper,
mine are the words
that smother the stone
with imagined birds,
reams of them, flown
from the mind of the shaper.

"Actually, scratch that comment. I am no guest to you, but you are one to me."

Much to Battler's surprise, a sharp crack echoed throughout the world. Looking down at his right arm, he stood there with a horrified look on his face to see his own broadsword shattered apart on a whim. Even if it had the power of a Red Truth... it didn't suffice at all. How did she ...?

"Beatrice knows about me, and personally invited by her. No doubt. Not as a guest, but more of a writer. Poor Golden Witch running out of ideas to go by, and you being busy with your little sister and the detective left her so lonely here in the Golden Land."

Another sharp crack rung throughout the air, Battler didn't have to look to take notice that his cape that signified his Gamemaster role had been literally shattered out of existence.

"I arrived to the Golden Land without her assistance, and so, she gave me the permission to act as a substitute gamemaster for that ninth game of the Gameboard. I let her be on her way to gain that publicity while I watched over the Golden Land for her... but yet, you came a bit too early home..."

Even if the woman appeared as a shadowy silhouette to him, Battler had the unlying feeling that she was giving off a twisted smile.

"Now that I told you all that you want to know... I'm afraid that I don't want to let go of that substitute role. So..."

CreepCreepface_zpsm1v9vzfg.png

"... sleep peacefully, my beloved Battler! AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

At that second alone, the Golden Land lost it's glow... an immense shadow shrouded itself on the once peaceful paradise...

Battler knew it wasn't going to be a pleasant experience. And yet, he only stood there. Thoughts were racing through his head... pounding... numbing...

Beatrice... please be s-

Engulfed by the beast of oblivion, the Endless Sorcerer fell into a dark slumber. He only saw nightmares.

----

Mine, said the scissors,
mine all the knives
gashing through paper's
ethereal lives;
nothing's so proper
as tattering wishes.

Running.

"From all of the work I've done..."

Lying.

"... for you, ma'am,"

Killing.

"... just can't go around for free."

Wanting.

"Something from you should do good enough, like this game."

Redeeming.

"... your power promised through a contact, don't disappoint me now~"

[To Be Continued in Murder Game X: When the Corpses Cry!]

Meanwhile, off to the side stood a very familiar figure, haphazardly close to Ryuko with a cheerful expression. Her hair was brown, almost a bob cut. Her outfit was a school outfit, sailor in design with hues of white and light blue. She cried out suddenly.

"You can do it, Ryuko-chan!!!"

hj2Fo9v.gif

And with her encouragement delivered, she'd vanish slowly from sight, a bright smile on her features with a nod of assurance. Mako Mankanshoku was supremely confident in her best friend, in that she would succeed!​
Epilogue Part 1

"......................." Ryuko had been too deep in all the fighting, adrenaline pumping, spiking through her brain with every breath. Time itself appeared to be crawling at a snail's pace as far as she was concerned. And she still was unable to come to a response she felt worthy of giving. Even with all that extra time, Ryuko didn't find any words or phrases that were strong enough for what she wanted to say. So she didn't. Despite her bravado to Fiamma moments ago, she just stood there in petrified silence, looking at Mako. Even when the familiar sight of her friend dwindled away into nothingness, she just looked at the spot Mako had been standing in. Her breath lodged in her throat before she coughed out with a weak, almost incomprehensible "Thanks."

Epilogue
"New Dawn"

6c806afd6c8e7bbd8ede231812626156.jpg

As for the entire rest of the group, fortunately enough, you would survive the crash down into Russia with no notable injuries. The walls all broke apart, allowing for an easy way out. Though you would all be exposed to the cold snow of the atmosphere, it wasn't so bad, right? Sure beat having to be in the Murder Game for much longer.

"K-Kinuhata! Are you alright?!" Hamazura's voice came, rushing over to the girl, as well as whoever would be close to her, "What the hell was all that just now?!"

qsj7qQ2.png

"Whatever it was, it worked! And that's good enough for me!" Tsuchimikado said, appearing before you all and clapping his hands, "Nicely done there! Bravo, bravo!" He congratulated rather enthusiastically with his signature award-winning smile, "The sacrifices of the few will surely not be in vain, as you have all saved the many! Or something like that. I-I'm not good with speeches."

tmi25.png

"Well. Glad to see you're all safe. Looks like I got cheated out of playing a part in saving the world," Touma said, appearing to be just fine as he stood beside Hamazura and Tsuchimikado, the white-haired nun clinging onto him like an animal, gnawing away at his head, though he seemed to pay it no mind.

Fiamma of the Right's body was nowhere to be found. You all couldn't tell if he was dead for good, simply buried somewhere else entirely, if he had somehow managed to survive and escape, or what. But perhaps that didn't matter. Without the Right Hand of the Crimson Moon, the threat he posed at creating another multiversal threat was gone. And that was what was important, right?

Suddenly, a glow of red energy began to appear through the snow. The Right Hand of the Crimson Moon was right there, still existent. But instead of doing something harmful... it instead materialized what seemed to be a portal. A portal for all of you to return to your home worlds.

Finally, it was time to return.

"Whoaa... Would ya look at that? Looks like a convenient go-back-home portal to me!" Tsuchimikado exclaimed, adjusting his sunglasses as he looked at the portal, "But haven't you all earned that? I'm sure that when you go back, so will end the weirdest Tuesday you've ever had and you can go on with your daily lives! Unless of course, you happen to stumble into another Murder Game, but by then, that'll be out of my control!"

The young man gave a small laugh, but to be honest, the possibility wasn't exactly far from feasible. Still, he gave a thumbs up. The atmosphere was surprisingly upbeat, considering the bittersweet reality that this was only one of far more Murder Games to come, courtesy of Kirei Kotomine himself. But whether that was your business or not was up to you, wasn't it?

Even so, at the end of the day, at least you were all alive.

"By the way, I'm taking this," he said curtly, taking the Right Hand that continued to project the portal before you all.

Oh, okay. Welp.

What a finale.​
She had been so focused on the friend that spontaneously appeared in a manner that was so like her, the falling ship seemed almost periphery. A problem that was not Ryuko's. Until the ship hit the ground and the crash jolted her to her senses. The crash was pretty smooth all things considered, even as she skidded along into the white and cold snow of Mother Russia. With an outfit like Senketsu, one would think she'd almost shiver to death in minutes...but her blood was boiling much too hot for that. Senketsu was nothing but comfortably warm as she pushed herself up, cracking her neck. "Jeez. I'm gonna be feeling this for a week or two at least." She coughed out, looking for Satsuki.

"Goddammit, you gotta be the one to wear the white Kamui in all this snow, don't ya?" She grumbled, catching a glint of familiar blue a few moments later and shuffling through the snow towards the debris. Ryuko paused right before it, glanced to the side and really thought about it before shrugging and pulling the debris off of Satsuki, giving her a long, cold stare.

Followed through by holding a hand out to pull Satsuki up.

"Satsuki Kiryuin." Ryuko started, though not in the usual manner she said the name. "You actually were telling the truth back there. You were an agent this entire time. A façade to conceal the true reasons for you being here. To stop those corrupted to murder and kill...and the ones who did the corruption. You did that. And...I didn't forget the way you stood up for me back there. Proclaiming my innocence when almost everyone else was losing faith in my role. Almost got voted out. It was close. And what's more? You did...whatever that was. The whole entire crazy-ass school." She shook her head in disbelief.

"...And Mako. If I hadn't seen it, I wouldn't have believed it. But she did. It was her. I felt it. Even worlds away, galaxies and universes apart...there's no amount of separation large enough to keep Mankanshoku and Matoi away from each other. Heh." She actually smiled.

iFjHInq.jpg

"And you and yours. The Elite Four, your student body, all that. You got batshit crazy people behind you too. Friends." She inclined her gaze to the ground for a quiet few seconds before lifting it back up again.

410678a0b3b2aaa06c8ad89a72f04730593bbc22_hq.gif

"Don't think that I've forgotten about any of our history that came before everything that transpired here. I have a whole grave full of bones to pick with you, questions I sure as hell want answered. But...I do owe ya one after all this. And we're not all that different, the more I think about. Yeah, you can be a total bitch...but you can also be alright at times. And the teamwork we did earlier, I ain't gonna lie. It was pretty damn cool. So whaddaya think, huh? Maybe we can..." Ryuko lowered her gaze again, stammering before finally forcing out the words. "...get along a little better."

She looked over at the portal. "If you can stand being on the same level as me, instead of lording above me."

@El Tigre! @Verite

Misaka could hardly believe it was over. She had imagined saving the universe would feel different once it was all over, but it just felt... normal. s everyone around her celebrated and said their goodbyes, it all felt incredibly normal. Whatever were the plans of those two men, they'd been stopped for now, proving that no amount of power was unstoppable. She would just have to remember that for when she returned to her own timeline to stop Accelerator and the project.

Speaking of which... "H-Hey... Hey!" Misaka waved down Touma, trying to get his attention in the crowd. Once she'd gotten it, she moved around the others so she could stand face-to-face with the level 0.

SOKdihN.png

"I'm glad you're okay," she said with sincerity. A small smile graced her face and Misaka gazed off to the side for a moment. "Kind of... got worried back there. N-Not that I was really holding my breath or anything! Ahahaha!" Misaka forced a laugh, trying to cover up her reddening face. Her brown eyes gazed back to Touma, her mouth opening as if she was about to say more. "..." Closing her eyes, the young girl shook her head before she could find her voice. "I guess this is kind of a weird goodbye. I'm gonna see you soon... and you'll see me, but it won't really be us, will it?"

Meanwhile, Sans was giving his bro one hell of a shrug. He decided to follow Papyrus' direction and place the flower Ilona gave him into his nose socket.

rNWrd77.png

beats me, papyrus. a lot of people seem pretty obsessed with it.

... maybe you should have asked ilona before she ran off.

Now that Stubbs had joined them, Sans glanced at his fellow monster.

vZKQDsu.png

guys are pretty chill down there. well, mostly. The coolest monsters are in snowdin. heh.

... you'll have a warrior to protect you if things go awry, anyway.

You may think Sans meant himself, but he was gesturing toward Papyrus. He thought his bro was pretty cool, all things considered.

@Verite @coralprime @TheSpringwoodSlasher

yess_zpsefgo9r3f.jpg

WOW, AND I THOUGHT MAYBE YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO PULL YOUR WEIGHT ON THIS ONE!! OH WELL. I'LL ASK THE NEXT TIME I SEE HER!!!

Papyrus turned his attention to Stubbs.

yesss_zpsrkfkojqb.png

YOU'LL FIT IN JUST FINE!!! ASSUMING YOU DON'T BECOME A HUMAN AGAIN SOMEHOW, I MEAN.

yess_zpsefgo9r3f.jpg

AND THERE ARE A LOT OF GREAT PLACES TO VISIT!! LIKE OUR HOUSE!! AND OUR TRASHCAN!!

ughhhhhh_zpsfkzjknwj.png

ANYWAY, I THINK I SHOULD GO GIVE UNDYNE MY REPORT. AND SEE IF I CAN GET MY ARM REATTACHED. SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE, NYEH HEH!!

And with that, Papyrus jumped through the convenient portal. What adventures lie ahead for this cool skeleton?

yess_zpsefgo9r3f.jpg

ROBOT ARM??????

~The End I Guess????~

• Nice Execution!

The fact that Kinuhata made the promise managed to make Ryan's smile return again, and the little child felt much more sure that she'd see her friend again after it. As long as both of them were okay.. The possibility was always there. At least, it was in the girl's mind. Silently, she swore to herself that she would do everything in her power to find a way to see not only Kinuhata, but all of her other friends she had made here again. Maybe she couldn't make it happen, after all... But she would darn well do everything she could to try.

As Kinuhata continued on to say that it'd be nice to meet Ryan's family, the girl just kept smiling. it looked like the world really couldn't keep her down for too long, after all. "I think you'd like them. They can be a bit odd.. But they're nice, too," she explained. If she hadn't already cheered up, she certainly did when Kinuhata said she'd introduce her to her friends, too. "I'd love that," she chimed, sincerely and enthusiastically. Ryan nodded slightly when Kinuhata introduced her to Hamazura, and she turned her smile to the man.

"Hi, Zura," she greeted, cheerfully. Yup. More nicknames. She was a little confused as to why Kinuhata had referred to him as Villager A, but she figured it must've been some joke, or something, right? Or maybe it wasn't... Well, ought to play it safe. "...Or, Villager, if that's what you prefer." Poor kid. She did look confused at the mention of the bunny costume. "..Why would he try to put a bunny costume on me, Kinu?" Yeah... Poor kid.

But, in the end, she still smiled, happy that Kinuhata had offered to stand up for her if anybody bothered her. "You don't have to worry, either. I won't forget you.. And I don't think anybody'll be bothering me. Even if they do, I'll be alright. I'll just have to kill it with kindness." Ugh. She was too much sometimes.

Slowly, the girl looked around, sighing softly.. But still managing a small smile.

tumblr_inline_nf3ddgvo9z1t1fn0p.gif

"I'm going to miss you.. And this place."

If the child was surprised or startled by this action, it didn't show. She just staggered slightly from the force behind the motion, before her smile widened, and she glanced over her shoulder at Ilona. "Lona! You're alright, too!" she noted, extremely relieved for this to be the case. After a moment, she turned slightly so she could return the hug.. And she did. Tightly. She seemed a little disappointed to hear that the other girl had come to say goodbye... But, at the same time, it was better than not getting a goodbye at all. "So.. You're leaving, huh..?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Kaykay @Verite

Well, thinking about it again, Kinuhata couldn't really be the authority on "weird families." It wasn't like ITEM would always leave the best impression on people. As she thought that, Ryan offered to call Hamazura "Villager."

"Pfft." Kinuhata tried to stifle her laughter. It was supposed to be a joke that made Hamazura a background character who didn't mean anything, ergo Villager A. But in the end, Hamazura ended up eating more flak than she'd intended. Perfect.

"Super call him Villager. He'll super love it," she lied. "Oh, and you don't need to super worry about that bunny suit. Takitsubo has you super covered."

Of course, her offer was somewhat rejected. Ryan as she was now would try to "kill it with kindness" to the end. Kinuhata would probably never develop that mindset, but, well...

It was super Ryan-y.

kinuhata01.png

"...I'll super miss you too."

Kinuhata reached over to give her friend another hug, capes fluttering in the cool Russian winds. It was good-bye, but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Just meeting each other and becoming friends had surely changed something for both of them. Whatever it was may be hard to pinpoint, but that was fine.

@Hospes @Verite

"Yeah... being married to a Witch is a lot of work, but doesn't mean that I'm not okay with it."

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Hospes
Even though Reece had a feeling that Gilgamesh was right about the games not going anywhere, she wasn't about to admit that. After all, she wasn't one to give others the satisfaction of admission of defeat. That just wasn't her nature. No, Reece was stubborn, determined, and sassy to the bitter end. "Hmph. I don't think it's wise to actively seek to participate. After all, there's no saying that- if you die again -you'll be brought back. Sure, you were, here; but who's to say the other games will be the same?" she pointed out. She was trying to seem indifferent about the matter, but at the same time, those words could be interpreted in one of two ways: either Reece was arguing for the sake of arguing, or she really didn't care for the idea of Gilgamesh getting hurt. Who knew?

Regardless of the intent, Reece moved on quickly, chuckling softly at Battler's statement. "Well, you don't seem the impatient type, yourself. So it seems that the saying 'opposites attract' reigns true in this scenario... Though, personally, I don't believe such silly statements. Love and affection aren't decided by such factors as those sayings imply."

On another note, Reece did notice Ryner, as well. She admired his clear determination to stop these games, and nodded her understanding as he explained himself, flashing a small smile. "Well.. I wish you the best of luck, Ryner. Be careful, alright? It wouldn't do for you to get injured further," she remarked, half-playfully. But, then she got a little more serious. "...Really, though - be careful."

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Gummi Bunnies @DapperDogman
-Erika Furudo & Battler Ushiromiya Epilogue-
"There's No Place Like Home"

tumblr_m4v3ec8pdo1qd06lm.png

"Yo! Erika! Sorry to interrupt that lovely moment you got there, but we gotta head back to the Metaworld now."

Battler grinned widely as he called out to Erika, signalling to her that it was time to get going now. When it came to her longtime rival mentioning this moment of hers to be "lovely," a very deep shade of red appeared on her face out of the embarrassment.

tumblr_inline_n6u02b1iGa1ql8ac4.png

"Tch! S-Shut up Battler! You still owe me a proper rematch after what occurred during the eighth game!" Erika exclaimed in a way to conceal her absolute embarrassment. It's like Erika's completely prideful side had went from a malicious intent to one of more... "tsun" way of hiding her true feelings. But of course, both of them knew that they had to start heading back home. Walking over to Battler, who held the Kakera in his hands, Erika turned around to send a cute smile towards Robin's way.

tumblr_nw4hwpd4291u3z5n7o1_100.gif

"Later Robin-kun~! Don't forget about our date!!"

With that said, a light engulfed the two of them, and soon enough, the Endless Sorcerer and the Witch of Truth were off.

===

Within the Metaworld, the detective was diligent with her preparations, because this would be her first official date with Robin. She knew it wasn't that hard to impress the tactician, but knowing her, she wanted to make a lasting impression as this is the first date. The landmark in their relationship. She didn't want to make it plaid and boring.

While rushing down the hallway of one of the Metaworld's mansions, Erika happened to bump into Ange who seemed to be in a rush as of now.

"A-Ange... can't you watch where you're..."

Erika didn't get to say much to the Witch of Resurrection, who shrugged the collision off and ran off without a single word to the detective.

tumblr_nw4i08VDoD1u3z5n7o5_100.png

"Pfft, fine, I see how it is, Ange."

With an annoyed sigh, Erika continued to ready herself for that date, despite the fact that another game in the Metaworld was about to start.

...​

bbb7964c2893ccf36e67671e012259b93a50b466_hq.gif

Gilgamesh could only laugh at this as he declared "Oh my, The witch commands more fear than Kotomine! She must be some powerful Witch indeed", finding such worry after their experience amusing.
Though once Battler went to leave Gilgamesh simply tossed a friendly wave at him and said "Be safe, It'd be a shame to run into you later and find you'd been in trouble".
Boy, don't go Jinxing him now Gilgamesh.

Though his tone got a bit (but not much) more serious with Reece as he answered "Kotomine and Frank were both veterans of earlier games, both assumingly died in those two from what they said. Yet they returned. It's safe to assume that the Murder Games only let death be temporary, for a time. Besides, even if I ignore them what guarantee is there I won't be dragged back any ways? Especially with it being my former Master who made it all happen? Better I go in knowingly and prepared". In truth Gilgamesh did appreciate the concern, but he wasn't going to show that, he was too arrogant for such things.

@Gummi Bunnies @Hospes

Ilona's Epilogue: Part II

@Hospes @The Tactician

Ilona grinned when the other girl hugged her back. She didn't want to let go of her, but she knew that she couldn't hang on forever. "Yes, I probably have to go soon. It's not that I want to, it's just that in a moment from now I'll have no choice but to leave. But, before I go I just wish for you to know what a wonderful friend you were to me." Ilona paused in order to pluck an orange flower from her hair and offer it Ryan. "Here, take this to remember me b--"

And just like that, Ilona was gone--unable to even finish her last sentence. That was just how instantaneous the princess' teleportation power happened to be. When she disappeared from where Ryan was, the flower she had offered to the other girl fluttered to the ground, landing at Ryan's feet. Meanwhile, Ilona found herself in front of a building she didn't even recognize. The girl frowned at first, unhappy that she hadn't even been able to finish her goodbye to Ryan.

"Some best friend I am," Ilona scolded herself mentally. "I couldn't even stick around to say much to Ryan at all. I'm a bad girl. Maybe it's good I'm gone. Now she'll have the chance to make much better friends than I."

Although reluctant to explore her new surroundings, Ilona glanced to the window of the building she was standing in front of. Her disappointment, however, quickly changed into glee when she saw who was inside of the building. She gasped and ran to the door, flinging it open without the permission of the person inside. The princes didn't really think he would mind, after all, he knew her.

"Sir Minato!" she cried, rushing over to give him a hug from behind just as she had done to Ryan a few moments ago. "I didn't think I would ever see you again! I was certain you had left already and that would be it! Praise the Sun, my powers were kind for a moment and allowed me to see you!" she gratefully chirped.

Quickly, after speaking, she reached up to pluck two flowers from her headband. "This one is for you. I gave you one in your hand when you died during the murder game, but I wasn't sure if you still had it or not so I thought I'd give you another one. That way, you'll have something to remember me by..." when you "...if you never see me again."

3vJnXcE.png

Ilona paused, fingering the second flower with a frown on her lips. "I want you to give this one to Lady Ciel for me. I never got to know her, and I fear I never will, but if she is even half as wonderful as you are I'm sure she's an absolutely fantastic person." She offered the second flower to Minato as well, before reaching up to rub her tearing eyes.

"I'll miss you, and I apologize that I cannot stay longer. My power will not allow it. You were a great teacher, a great friend, and like a brother to me. It hurts knowing I will likely never see you again, but at least you have Ciel." Ilona's frown deepened.

"So, goodby--"

Ilona was suddenly gone again, unable to finish her sentence like last time. The girl frowned when she saw she was gone again, and that she was in a dark, unrecognizable area. She could hear voices in the distance, however, which were faint and actually recognizable. The girl's blue eyes widened.

"By the Sun's light, is that--"

She stepped forward and pushed a door open, realizing she was inside a closet. When she staggered out of it, she realized she was in her parents bedroom. The two adults appeared to have been sitting on the bed talking, but when they saw Ilona their eyes immediately fell upon her.

"Ilona!" Queen Elsa suddenly cried, jumping up from where she sat to embrace the small girl.

24fVw4V.png

"Mother!" Ilona cried, wrapping her arms around the queen. "It's you! It's really you!"

"Praise the sun, you've returned to us!" she could hear her father's voice chime in, followed by a jolly laugh before he joined in on the hugging.

Ilona snuggled into her parents arms, more than delighted to see them. "M-Mother, Father, I've missed the two of you so much! I-I'm really home this time..."

Nodding, Elsa pulled away from Ilona and sat down on her knees in front of the girl. "Y-Yes, but are you all right? Are you hurt? Sick? Tired? Hungry? Just tell me what you need, name it and I'll give it to you," she said, mussing her daughter's hair.

Ilona shrugged. "Maybe a little hungry... but I'm okay right now. Really I am. I was just homesick is all," she admitted. Ilona was so overjoyed to be home, she didn't care to notice something strange starting to occur. The princess would hear a voice in the back of her head, one that she would choose to ignore for the time being.

Do not wail and do not weep.

"Then we shall have a feast to celebrate your return!" Solaire exclaimed. "And we shall all go outside together afterwards and watch the sunset together!"

It's time for you to go to sleep.

The child squeaked with joy. "I would love that!"

Little child you were not clever.

"It's settled then. I'll contact the chefs and let them know we're having a celebration tonight," Queen Elsa told Ilona, standing up for a moment. She picked Ilona up in her arms--even though she was almost too big now--and hummed gently in her ear. "Maybe you'd like a bath and chance of clothes while you wait."

Now you'll stay with me forever.

Dark laughter could be heard afterwards, but this laughter didn't occur within Ilona's head. The laughter could be heard by anyone standing around her, coming from a monstrous creature.

hqdefault.jpg

"That's right, you're mine now. You're my prisoner."

Ilona wasn't back in Arendelle, no not really.

She wasn't with her parents either.

HaKLv1G.gif

Instead, she stood next to this creature, within a dark forest that her powers had teleported her to, trapped by hypnosis while sporting a hazy expression on her face. Unfortunately, her powers hadn't been kind to take her home, but to a place a very long ways away, where she had become captive by a pokémon known as Hypno without even realizing it. The vision of her parents was only a dream, brought on by the Hypno's charm placed on her.

So, as always, the child was not lucky enough to return home, but had yet again been tossed into dangerous circumstances out of her control. Yet again, these circumstances prevented Ilona from being a normal child. She never had time to play with toys, go to school, grow a bond with her parents, or even become a proper princess. No, she would only continue to be a very lost child of sunlight, thrown around to many different locations in the multiverse.

In the distance, however, another pokémon's cry could be heard...

Spr_4h_151.png

Meeeeeww

...To Be Continued...

~Fin~

Well, thinking about it again, Kinuhata couldn't really be the authority on "weird families." It wasn't like ITEM would always leave the best impression on people. As she thought that, Ryan offered to call Hamazura "Villager."

"Pfft." Kinuhata tried to stifle her laughter. It was supposed to be a joke that made Hamazura a background character who didn't mean anything, ergo Villager A. But in the end, Hamazura ended up eating more flak than she'd intended. Perfect.

"Super call him Villager. He'll super love it," she lied. "Oh, and you don't need to super worry about that bunny suit. Takitsubo has you super covered."

Of course, her offer was somewhat rejected. Ryan as she was now would try to "kill it with kindness" to the end. Kinuhata would probably never develop that mindset, but, well...

It was super Ryan-y.

kinuhata01.png

"...I'll super miss you too."

Kinuhata reached over to give her friend another hug, capes fluttering in the cool Russian winds. It was good-bye, but that wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Just meeting each other and becoming friends had surely changed something for both of them. Whatever it was may be hard to pinpoint, but that was fine.

@Hospes @Verite
Epilogue Part One: Goodbye Is Not Always Permanent

Even though she had seen it coming, Ryan was extremely disappointed to have her prediction confirmed. She hugged Ilona a little tighter, as though a final plea for the other girl to stay longer, before reluctantly letting go of her and pulling back. "Yeah.. I figured," she admitted, shuffling her feet slightly. The one nice thing about never having made a friend before was that there was no being left behind by friends, like she was having to experience, now. But at the same time... Ryan realized she rather would've made friends and had to part with them than not make them at all.

And then, Ryan was reminded how glad she was to have made these friends when Ilona spoke of how good of a friend she'd been and offered her a flower. The child, even with as sad as she was to be parting, smiled widely at her friend, gladly accepting the flower. "Thank you, Lona.. You've been an amazing friend, too. And I'm so glad to have met--.." Before she could finish the sentence, her friend, Princess Ilona of Arendelle, had vanished into thin air. It happened so suddenly that, at first, Ryan almost panicked. She was used to teleportation.. But it was of a much different nature. It was loud and obvious, and you always saw it coming. But this... This was too sudden and silent, to Ryan. At least, until she recalled Ilona having mentioned her ability, and she felt relief that her friend hadn't been hurt or taken, in any case.

But even then... Ryan wanted to cry.

After taking a deep, shuddering breath, Ryan managed to hold back from doing so, slowly turning to face Kinuhata again.. Tucking the flower that Ilona had given her before vanishing behind her ear as she did so. She wasn't entirely sure why Kinuhata had been stifling laughter at her question of if Hamazura wished to be called Villager or not, but she took the other girl seriously when she said her friend would like that, it seemed. "Okay, Villager it is," she affirmed, forcing a smile back onto her face. After all... If this really was their goodbye, Ryan didn't want to be remembered as some kid that was crying and weak about departing. No, she wanted Kinuhata and the others to remember her smile. So, as such, she needed to be smiling for their last moments together.

But, hey.. Who knew? Maybe these wouldn't be their final moments together, after all. Maybe there would be a way to see each other again, someday..

tumblr_inline_nf3dyeNUdq1t1fn0p.gif

Hearing Kinuhata return the phrase, even with how simple it was, somehow made Ryan feel just a bit better about the situation. Even if they didn't see each other again, just knowing that she'd been good enough of a friend to be missed was... Nice. Though, Ryan hoped that Kinuhata wouldn't miss her too much. She didn't want to be a bother, after all...

...Any worries that she might worry Kinuhata were rather abruptly swept away, though, when the other girl hugged her. The younger of the pair smiled, not hesitating in the slightest to hug her friend right back tightly. It was like her trouble was swept away by the cool winds that pulled at their matching capes, no longer eating her away. She only wished that she didn't have to let go.. But all good things must come to an end, as the saying went. Even Ryan was aware of that.

@Kaykay @Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Though his tone got a bit (but not much) more serious with Reece as he answered "Kotomine and Frank were both veterans of earlier games, both assumingly died in those two from what they said. Yet they returned. It's safe to assume that the Murder Games only let death be temporary, for a time. Besides, even if I ignore them what guarantee is there I won't be dragged back any ways? Especially with it being my former Master who made it all happen? Better I go in knowingly and prepared". In truth Gilgamesh did appreciate the concern, but he wasn't going to show that, he was too arrogant for such things.

@Gummi Bunnies @Hospes
Epilogue Part One: Tough Break

tumblr_inline_nuw5ec4Bck1tvljwc_250.png

And so this was it, it seemed. So many people were already leaving or gone, and it was doubtful that it would take long for those who remained to do the same. Reece, herself, was more than ready to be on her merry way... But she knew quite well that it was no use, trying to rush Ryan. The child, unlike Reece, was rather social, outgoing and clingy... So, also unlike Reece, it wasn't like she could just up and be ready to go with a short and simple goodbye like the Sybil. But, even with how impatient she was, the older sibling wouldn't hound her sister yet.. The kid had caught a break, with all she'd been through.

Reece, on the other hand, wasn't wasting her time with such silly things as heartfelt goodbyes. No, she did not waste her time that she was waiting on Ryan - in fact, the entire time, the Sybil was deep in thought. So deep in thought, in fact, that she had yet to even try to check to make sure her powers were functioning correctly again. Her powers weren't even on her mind, actually.

No.. What Reece Duchannes was thinking of so deeply happened to be the Murder Games.

Despite having advised Gilgamesh against seeking the things out, Reece had considered the same, briefly. If she was going to study these things, she needed all of the knowledge she could gather... And there was no better way than to go into the field to find out more. But, at the same time, that wasn't tactical. It wasn't a wise move at all, so the question was.. How would she get more information? There was always the venue of asking someone else to go in for her, but that was very unlikely to happen. So how to go about it... That was the question. Because these things couldn't go on like this. They needed to end. And to end them.. Well, one had to know them inside out.

Deep in thought or no, the young woman took practically no time at all to fire off her own response to Gilgamesh's words. "Yes, well, if you're wrong and die... I most certainly won't be resurrecting you," she remarked, sassily. Sure, there were spells to revive people, and Reece could theoretically use one.. And she was probably making a point of that just to sass Gilgamesh. After all, the pair were both obviously too stubborn and determined to admit defeat to each other, and so the Light Caster figured it couldn't hurt to throw a little extra sass into her retaliation. Plus, might as well bury any concern she voiced with it.

Sass and stubbornness aside, Reece needed to give a more serious response, as well. And, she delivered, without much of a pause at all. "But, what preparation can you make, anyways? Our abilities were taken away, here.. So what is it that you expect to wield when entering knowingly that you wouldn't have going in unknowingly?"

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Epilogue Part One: Tough Break

tumblr_inline_nuw5ec4Bck1tvljwc_250.png

And so this was it, it seemed. So many people were already leaving or gone, and it was doubtful that it would take long for those who remained to do the same. Reece, herself, was more than ready to be on her merry way... But she knew quite well that it was no use, trying to rush Ryan. The child, unlike Reece, was rather social, outgoing and clingy... So, also unlike Reece, it wasn't like she could just up and be ready to go with a short and simple goodbye like the Sybil. But, even with how impatient she was, the older sibling wouldn't hound her sister yet.. The kid had caught a break, with all she'd been through.

Reece, on the other hand, wasn't wasting her time with such silly things as heartfelt goodbyes. No, she did not waste her time that she was waiting on Ryan - in fact, the entire time, the Sybil was deep in thought. So deep in thought, in fact, that she had yet to even try to check to make sure her powers were functioning correctly again. Her powers weren't even on her mind, actually.

No.. What Reece Duchannes was thinking of so deeply happened to be the Murder Games.

Despite having advised Gilgamesh against seeking the things out, Reece had considered the same, briefly. If she was going to study these things, she needed all of the knowledge she could gather... And there was no better way than to go into the field to find out more. But, at the same time, that wasn't tactical. It wasn't a wise move at all, so the question was.. How would she get more information? There was always the venue of asking someone else to go in for her, but that was very unlikely to happen. So how to go about it... That was the question. Because these things couldn't go on like this. They needed to end. And to end them.. Well, one had to know them inside out.

Deep in thought or no, the young woman took practically no time at all to fire off her own response to Gilgamesh's words. "Yes, well, if you're wrong and die... I most certainly won't be resurrecting you," she remarked, sassily. Sure, there were spells to revive people, and Reece could theoretically use one.. And she was probably making a point of that just to sass Gilgamesh. After all, the pair were both obviously too stubborn and determined to admit defeat to each other, and so the Light Caster figured it couldn't hurt to throw a little extra sass into her retaliation. Plus, might as well bury any concern she voiced with it.

Sass and stubbornness aside, Reece needed to give a more serious response, as well. And, she delivered, without much of a pause at all. "But, what preparation can you make, anyways? Our abilities were taken away, here.. So what is it that you expect to wield when entering knowingly that you wouldn't have going in unknowingly?"

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
While Reece was deep in thought so was Gilgamesh, though admittedly to a lesser extent. Years of planning Gilgamesh had done with Kotomine, planning on using the Holy Grail in the next war dashed away. It seemed Kotomine had his own intentions the entire time. So now Gilgamesh was back at square one, with nothing to truly work towards. But the Murder Games gave him something in that regard, it was a Game he despised yet it was now connected to the Grail War, and it possessed a unique power to it even stronger than the Grail. If Gilgamesh could follow this, he might uncover something he can use to restart his original plans while getting rid of the Murder Games as well.

He had time later to think on this however, for now he knew this could be the last time he saw many of the people here. It was best to make proper goodbyes when he could. The goodbyes wouldn't be heartfelt, unless if someone felt like being chained by Enkidu and impaled by Ea like Iskander was, but they would be proper none the less.

However, Reece's recent warning humored him, to which he responded both teasingly and curious "Oh? Resurrection? Last you told me such a school of healing was what Ryan did. Weren't you all about reading people?".

Though when she began questioning him on what exactly he planned to do he responded "I'd know what I'm heading into ahead of time. Not just that it's the murder games, but specifics. Who? Where? Why? They would want to catch me by surprise, but instead I'll catch them". Then a Gate of Babylon appearing behind him "And I still had this the entire game, not as many perhaps. But more than enough for the likes children like Fiamma could throw at me".

@Hospes

Though the Gate being up did remind him of something. Gilgamesh suddenly shouted out "Stubbs!" before summoning a pack of smokes, and a hat of similar make to the one Saber shredded. "Take these with you. And don't let some failure of a King tear it up next time".

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.