• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin would appear to find a soldier circling the shack in front of him. Fortunately, he had his back facing him, so if he were to take advantage of this situation, he'd be one step closer to finishing up this special segment of Murder Game Solid IX.

Meanwhile, Ethel would seem to bump into a soldier right up front! Uh oh.

cmTE5T1.jpg

"What the hell... You're an intruder! You won't get past me!" The soldier exclaimed, aiming his gun right at Ethel without hesitation, "Intruder alert! Intruder alert!"

With that, the soldier that had been in front of Robin would begin to make his way towards the scene in a rush. The tactician better make his move fast.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Hideout
You can run, motherfucker, but the tactician allows none to escape his traps.

Shooting out of his box like a bullet, this time Robin latched onto the man's ankles from behind and pulled his feet and legs out from under him. The man then began to drop to the ground before his assailant suddenly whipped him about and and slammed his head against the side of the shack. Now disoriented, there would be nothing that the man could do to prevent being dragged into the box and out of sight, a loud snap of a broken neck being heard after a few moments.

And then Robin stood up with his box and moved on to find the source of the alarm. There is no escape from the box.

@Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Bomb

Russia? John wondered why that cold place of all places, but he kept a little fireball hovering near himself and Mari as he would ask what she wanted to do at this point, as he was basically her bodyguard, and a little more at that.

"Where would you like to go, Mari?", he asked, as he kept the fireball close enough to provide some warmth to them both... as if the heat between them was not enough as it were.

@Mari

Mari looked curiously at the fireball that her partner had produced and was continuing to keep hot. "That is nice," she said to him, "but perhaps not necessary. Do not worry too much over me with regards to weather and temperature, as I am quite used to colder temperatures, especially during the snowfall upon the Tokyo Metropolitan area in 2013. Due to the extreme cold, and the strict regulation of energy usage for heating resulting from the Tohoku region earthquake and the Fukushima reactor incident."

She then held her hands closer to the fire. And then put her head against John's body. "That is nice though." For a cold hearted young woman, she would have her moments of warmth... though usually a rare thing for her, Mari realized how much more frequently this was in recent times due to the partnership with her new friend.

"Perhaps the hideout would be most appropriate for us", Mari stated, as she held herself close to her partner as she directed him with her towards the hideout.

@Wedge Antilles @Verite

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Poe Dameron
th_toaru59.png

"Ah, ah... A heroic speech to boot. Heroes... I fucking hate do-good heroes like you. But I guess that's fitting for a villain like me to hate the dashing heroes..." The young man muttered calmly, not making a single move as Thanatos would move towards him.

Suddenly, a strange phenomenon would happen.

The air would seem to distort around the white-haired boy for a moment as Thanatos would attempt to cut him up. The Persona's arm would suddenly be stopped by something, as though an invisible shield were obstructing its arm. Suddenly, with a sort of warped sound, Thantos would suddenly be shoved back at the exact same magnitude at which it was charging towards him by some strange, invisible force!

"But listen. You're way outta your league, punk," he spoke lowly, facing you all, "You really don't know who I am, do you? Let me tell you a thing or two about myself. You can call me Accelerator. I'm the Number One Esper in all of Academy City. In that place, no one is stronger than I am. No one. Dark Matter, the Railgun, the Meltdowner... They're all fuckin' nothing against me. You understand?"

"... Fuck, you probably don't understand do you?" He cursed, frowning deeply, "You must be the kind of idealistic hero who finds a way against the oh-so absolute evil that stands in front of him. The hero who saves the girl and beats up the villain. Well... Yeah. I suppose I will be the villain here. A hero's something I could never hope to be," Accelerator began to monologue, walking towards Minato, Percy, and Annabeth, "So if you'll be the hero in my place, then why don't you protect everyone, huh? Protect the girl behind you, protect the girl I couldn't protect, protect the remaining sisters that I didn't get around to killing. Defeat the big scary villain, and you'll accomplish all that."

"There's just one problem with that... YOU CAN'T WIN AGAINST ME!"

tumblr_ntpqyfq9jg1u1wxpxo6_500.gif

With that, Accelerator would suddenly slam his fist into the ground, causing a huge shockwave as debris, large stones, and rocks emerged from the ground, before beginning to rain down on all of you!

@The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Clearing

"Well wasn't that loud..." Suddenly Kizaru would be standing among the group hands in his pocket looking on. One of the bigger rocks would fly right towards him but instead of being crushed it would harmlessly pass through him into the ground behind him.

"I had to come and check out what all the commotion was...I guess you're fighting this guy, huh?" He asked raising his finger towards Accelerator. "He seems pretty scary..."

Shooting out of his box like a bullet, this time Robin latched onto the man's ankles from behind and pulled his feet and legs out from under him. The man then began to drop to the ground before his assailant suddenly whipped him about and and slammed his head against the side of the shack. Now disoriented, there would be nothing that the man could do to prevent being dragged into the box and out of sight, a loud snap of a broken neck being heard after a few moments.

And then Robin stood up with his box and moved on to find the source of the alarm. There is no escape from the box.

tumblr_nw4gu0v5IA1u3z5n7o1_100.png

Placing her roll of duct tape back into her pocket, Erika silently followed Robin to help him find that alarm now that they've taken out that guard.

@Verite @The Tactician @Bomb

"Well wasn't that loud..." Suddenly Kizaru would be standing among the group hands in his pocket looking on. One of the bigger rocks would fly right towards him but instead of being crushed it would harmlessly pass through him into the ground behind him.

"I had to come and check out what all the commotion was...I guess you're fighting this guy, huh?" He asked raising his finger towards Accelerator. "He seems pretty scary..."

Minato shrugged at the comment, "Not really. He's mostly bark with a little bite."

Electricity would suddenly course through the air, heating the crisp wind blowing through the clearing. It would slam down to the ground before making impact with Accelerator, though you can't be sure if that had been the intended action. The source? A young electromaster, brown hair swaying in the wind and eyes staring at Accelerator with undeniable hatred.

w5glCXh.png

"Don't take him lightly," she said in response to Minato's claim. Electricity bounced between the girl's hands, ready to be fired at any moment.

@The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Verite @Jeremi

Mari looked curiously at the fireball that her partner had produced and was continuing to keep hot. "That is nice," she said to him, "but perhaps not necessary. Do not worry too much over me with regards to weather and temperature, as I am quite used to colder temperatures, especially during the snowfall upon the Tokyo Metropolitan area in 2013. Due to the extreme cold, and the strict regulation of energy usage for heating resulting from the Tohoku region earthquake and the Fukushima reactor incident."

She then held her hands closer to the fire. And then put her head against John's body. "That is nice though." For a cold hearted young woman, she would have her moments of warmth... though usually a rare thing for her, Mari realized how much more frequently this was in recent times due to the partnership with her new friend.

"Perhaps the hideout would be most appropriate for us", Mari stated, as she held herself close to her partner as she directed him with her towards the hideout.

@Wedge Antilles @Verite

John smiled as he saw her hold her hands out closer to the warming fireball, and then held Mari close to him and proceeded to walk in the direction of the hideout. "Let's go there then", he said simply as he kept the fireball hovering nearby as they walked through the snow towards the hideout.

@Mari @Verite

• Love
Reactions: Mari
Cinder Fall
@Verite
tumblr_inline_neegboh3I61sk47ji.png

"Fine... Let's get this over with..." Cinder said, shrugging a little, it looked like she wanted to get to the bottom of this herself really, though, she wasn't even quite sure why herself; has the prospect of her being a traitor always nagged at her like this? Maybe not consciously, but, subconsciously... But, even then, she couldn't quite understand for once, why that was the case...​
01a.png

"HERE WEEEE GOOOOOOOO!"

With that, Cinder's vision would suddenly fade to black, as though her eyes had involuntarily been closed. Everything was black at first, and then... a small light. And then more. Before long, the lights would turn out to what appeared to be shards of glass that would come together into a platform that she would be able to stand on.

mS2xpZa.png

The entire environment was dark, but not completely bleak. It was a little chilly, but not cold.

In front of you, what appeared to be a young man, covered from head to toe with tattoos and a cheeky face.

8apvz3F.png

"Yo," he greeted briefly, "How you doin'?"

@york

Last edited:

Electricity would suddenly course through the air, heating the crisp wind blowing through the clearing. It would slam down to the ground before making impact with Accelerator, though you can't be sure if that had been the intended action. The source? A young electromaster, brown hair swaying in the wind and eyes staring at Accelerator with undeniable hatred.

w5glCXh.png

"Don't take him lightly," she said in response to Minato's claim. Electricity bounced between the girl's hands, ready to be fired at any moment.

th_toaru60.png

"Ah... ahaha... Well, if it isn't the Railgun? Yo. It's been a while, hasn't it?" Accelerator could only ask Misaka with a sadistic grin, inching forward, "Have you met the other sisters here? There's one right there actually. She made the mistake of bringing up my past. And we both know that's a bad idea, isn't it?" He asked, bringing up his arm and clenching his fist, "But your hero won't protect you today, Railgun! That damned Level 0 that took everything from me! So I'll take you!!" He screamed, kicking stray rocks at you all at the speed of a dashing bullet!

"Hey, what's with all the commotio--Gaaaughh!" Touma, conveniently appearing out of nowhere, would ask, before one of said rocks would hit him in the gut and cause him to topple over, though it wouldn't appear as though Accelerator noticed his presence, dismissing him as some other Survivor through the blinding snow.

"I've tried, tried, tried, tried, tried, tried, tried to make it up to you, Railgun! But it's too late for apologies on my end now, isn't it?! I wanted to make it up by protecting one of your sisters with my own life. A little girl named Last Order. She's much cuter than you, y'know. But with a villain like me, I was just deluding myself into thinking I could be something like a hero! So that'll be it! I'll just be the villain from now on! The one who wins!" He yelled.

With that, he would leap into the air, guided by his wings, before dashing towards you all at supersonic speeds with the intent of smashing you all with his super-powered fist!

@Atomyk @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @The Tactician @Clearing

th_toaru60.png

"Ah... ahaha... Well, if it isn't the Railgun? Yo. It's been a while, hasn't it?" Accelerator could only ask Misaka with a sadistic grin, inching forward, "Have you met the other sisters here? There's one right there actually. She made the mistake of bringing up my past. And we both know that's a bad idea, isn't it?" He asked, bringing up his arm and clenching his fist, "But your hero won't protect you today, Railgun! That damned Level 0 that took everything from me! So I'll take you!!" He screamed, kicking stray rocks at you all at the speed of a dashing bullet!

"Hey, what's with all the commotio--Gaaaughh!" Touma, conveniently appearing out of nowhere, would ask, before one of said rocks would hit him in the gut and cause him to topple over, though it wouldn't appear as though Accelerator noticed his presence, dismissing him as some other Survivor through the blinding snow.

"I've tried, tried, tried, tried, tried, tried, tried to make it up to you, Railgun! But it's too late for apologies on my end now, isn't it?! I wanted to make it up by protecting one of your sisters with my own life. A little girl named Last Order. She's much cuter than you, y'know. But with a villain like me, I was just deluding myself into thinking I could be something like a hero! So that'll be it! I'll just be the villain from now on! The one who wins!" He yelled.

With that, he would leap into the air, guided by his wings, before dashing towards you all at supersonic speeds with the intent of smashing you all with his super-powered fist!

@Atomyk @Jeremi @The Silver Paladin @The Tactician @Clearing

Kizaru did the only thing he could to save Minato from the attack, and that was to kick him away so that Accelerator couldn't hurt him. "You shout too much..." He then replied casually to Accelerator as he raised his leg. "Let me ask you something..."

"...Have you ever been kicked at the speed of light...?"

kizaru-o.gif

He answered the girl, first. "Yeah, we are. Gonna get you to a doctor, okay?" Then, she started on asking where someone was. "Accel...? Do you mean Accelerator? I don't know, but he was fine last I saw him."

As for the natives, he switched back to Russian, though he temporarily avoided directly answering the question. "We're going to get you to your friends."

@Kaykay
@Verite
"Yeah," Kinuhata nodded. "Hamazura...and Mugino. It's gonna be super alright, even she's finally super come around." She took a pause to think about how to get out before realizing Takitsubo was looking at Frank.

"Oh, he's with us. Super okay," she told the lethargic girl, giving her a thumbs up.

"Hmm, I guess that's the only way..." Kinuhata muttered in response to Frank. It didn't matter if she could lift them if they got noticed running out anyway. But it'd be kind of dangerous to have to run back and forth so many times, wouldn't it?

Ah, forget it. Faith and luck.

The esper nodded at Frank, turning around to Takitsubo as if to tell her to get on her back. "Two more of you, super follow m-" She broke off her sentence as she realized the Russians wouldn't understand her.

"Frank, can you super tell maybe two of them to follow each of us? Should only super take maybe two trips like that."

@BarrenThin @Verite
Frank grunted. "You go. I'll stay here with the others. Keep them safe until you're out. You be careful, alright? I like you too much to see you hurt." Though he said this in a joking tone, it was likely more true now than ever, with Rin's absence weighing heavily on his mind.

Speaking in Russian now, he signaled out two of the hostages. "Go with her. She'll get you out." He smiled again. "Everything's gonna be alright soon, okay?"

@Kaykay
@Verite
"Don't let your super old bones freeze up before I get back, then," she joked back. "I still want my pistol back when this is super over, so don't go keeling over on me."

Assuming Takitsubou got onto her back, Kinuhata stood up and would start to walk out with the two hostages, trying to get them back to safety.

@BarrenThin @Verite
"N-No... No doctor. Accel... Accel..." The girl insisted weakly, unable to even finish her sentence, though hopefully, her meaning would be able to be conveyed properly to the old man, before she would break into a small cough. "I need to see him..."

The natives looked at Frank with a somewhat fearful expression, afraid of the possibility that the plan might fail, but they braved through, nodding to him and beginning to go with Kinuhata, one even giving him a brief "Thank you." Thankfully, from the pressure that Battler and Gilgamesh was applying, it appeared that their attention was somewhere else completely, most of the soldiers just about outside the settlement, but who knows how long it would be like that?

And then there was Takitsubo, who stuck like glue to Kinuhata.

tkr62.png

"Mugino... came around? So does that mean she's not out to kill Hamazura anymore? That's good to hear," she mumbled quietly, rubbing her left eye with her hand briefly. "Is he... close by?"

The remaining natives stayed by, almost frozen with fear, for they also were wary of the possibility that this plan would not work, but also heated with hope that they'd be able to get to safety.

@Kaykay @BarrenThin

Last edited:
"N-No... No doctor. Accel... Accel..." The girl insisted weakly, unable to even finish her sentence, though hopefully, her meaning would be able to be conveyed properly to the old man, before she would break into a small cough. "I need to see him..."

The natives looked at Frank with a somewhat fearful expression, afraid of the possibility that the plan might fail, but they braved through, nodding to him and beginning to go with Kinuhata, one even giving him a brief "Thank you." Thankfully, from the pressure that Battler and Gilgamesh was applying, it appeared that their attention was somewhere else completely, most of the soldiers just about outside the settlement, but who knows how long it would be like that?

tkr62.png

"Mugino... came around? So does that mean she's not out to kill Hamazura anymore? That's good to hear," she mumbled quietly, rubbing her left eye with her hand briefly. "Is he... close by?"

The remaining natives stayed by, almost frozen with fear, for they also were wary of the possibility that this plan would not work, but also heated with hope that they'd be able to get to safety.

@Kaykay @BarrenThin

Frank nodded to the one that thanked him, then focused his attention back on the girl. He didn't quite like what he was hearing, but maybe Accelerator could do something for hey. "You need to see Accelerator?" He frowned and looked about the room again. "Any way I can find him? I'll get you to him, if I can."

@Verite

"No, Ethel isn't an intruder." Ethel knew this situation was going to be shitty so Ethel had no choice but to quickly move and evade the gunshot.

Someone help her <3

@Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Verite
tumblr_inline_n6u07l8mHC1ql8ac4.png

You know what? ... screw this.

Erika had the greatest feeling that Ethel had finally gotten herself caught. However, she wasn't going to let that guard that she and Robin were trailing rush off into the commotion. Might as well lessen the load that poor Ethel was having at the moment?

Slipping out of her box, the detective swiftly pulled out her roll of duct tape. Yes, her great roll of duct tape. With a good strip of duct tape ripped out of the roll, she pounced on the guard from behind, and while she didn't have the physical strength to effectively knock someone out, she did aim on using that duct tape strip to strangle that guard up. And that's what she was going to do. Besides, Robin could always pitch in and help her out, since she was just the detective.

Kids, this is why she always carries duct tape with her.

@The Tactician @Bomb @Verite @Hideout @Murder Game Solid IX peeps​

"Oh, yeah? Where's your identifi--G-Gaauugh!" The soldier exclaimed, caught by surprise by Erika's sudden appearance, attempting to fight her off with one hand, while his other held on to his rifle, attempting to fire at Ethel. However, it would prove easier said than done, and he would begin blindly firing his gun around the place, bullets spraying all over the place and alerting your presence to the remaining two guards there! Better make this a fast job.

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Hideout

For Misaka, it hadn't been that long at all since she'd last seen the pale boy standing before her. Unlike Touma, he certainly looked rather different, looking more weary and sickly than Misaka had anticipated. It seemed he'd been through a lot in this timeline, but that did little to sway the fear and anger she felt when looking upon his grinning face. Whatever nonsense he was spewing, Misaka tried not to listen to it. Even if he didn't look it entirely, he certainly sounded the same.

bgv2ZWB.png

When the rocks were sent flying, Misaka's arms raised on instinct, limbs flashing blue as her electricity spread around her, shooting snow and wind into the air in an admittedly lame attempt at blocking the attack. She heard a faint voice, and she could have sworn it sounded familiar. In that split second, a thought crossed her mind-- Of course he'd be here. Then, the barrier of snow fell and Misaka's head whipped around her, surprised she'd managed to be spared by the attack. She looked to find the source of the voice, but it was hard to see much at all in the blowing wind. Was that a patch of black hair amid the snow...?

His attack over, Accelerator started ranting all over again, turning Misaka's head back to him. Her mouth went dry at the thought of him trying make anything up to her, and she felt downright sick at him using the word cute to describe anything related to her. Her hands flexed into fists at her sides as she relented making a comment on how gross he sounded. Even with all these people around, she had to admit that she was frightened. Anger kept her going, allowing her to face this powerful esper, but her fear reminded her that she was not strong enough to fight him on her own. With her apparent source of victory lying unconscious in the snow, was it even possible for her to come out of this alive?

"That idiot," she mumbled under her breath. "Always trying to be the hero." The last thing Misaka wanted was for anyone to be hurt on her behalf, especially her... well, she wasn't sure she could call him a friend, could she? It didn't matter-- she would protect him no matter what. "Whatever!" she said, voice loud enough for Accelerator to hear. "We haven't come this far to lose now. Losing is just... out of the question!" Hands flashing with electricity, snow and wind picked up around the electromaster. It flowed like a tornado, forming in the middle of the group like a vortex threatening to pull them in. As Kizaru made his attack, the tornado shot forward, moving to surround Accelerator so that it was more difficult for him to see anything around him.

Just need to keep him busy. Damn it, hurry and wake up!

"Oh, yeah? Where's your identifi--G-Gaauugh!" The soldier exclaimed, caught by surprise by Erika's sudden appearance, attempting to fight her off with one hand, while his other held on to his rifle, attempting to fire at Ethel. However, it would prove easier said than done, and he would begin blindly firing his gun around the place, bullets spraying all over the place and alerting your presence to the remaining two guards there! Better make this a fast job.

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician @Hideout
"FOR NAGA!" Without the slightest bit of hesitation, Robin had snuck up behind the man under his box and reached up to knock him with a punch to the side of his neck. The gunfire soon ended as Robin dragged his newest victim into the box and glared at Ethel, "Where is your box? No soldier leaves home without their box!" Cue him tossing a box at Ethel for her to hide in as he did the same.

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Verite

"FOR NAGA!" Without the slightest bit of hesitation, Robin had snuck up behind the man under his box and reached up to knock him with a punch to the side of his neck. The gunfire soon ended as Robin dragged his newest victim into the box and glared at Ethel, "Where is your box? No soldier leaves home without their box!" Cue him tossing a box at Ethel for her to hide in as he did the same.

Arriving at this hideout with John, Mari didn't know what to make of this scene. She looked towards John, hoping he would be wise and quick enough to act. Or not act. This type of situation was definitely not her expertise, after all. But just in case... she decided to check with him to ensure he was seeing the same thing she was.

tumblr_ntf9zzNCR71sg8uefo8_250.gif

"What should we do? And by that I mean, what should you do?", she asked, two questions, to her male partner.

@Wedge Antilles @Bomb @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Verite

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron

tkr62.png

@Kaykay @BarrenThin
"Yeah," Kinuhata nodded, "That's super right. Hamazura is super out there, and I'll super take you back to him. Then you two can super run away."

She looked at the natives who decided to go with her. She couldn't speak to them but she had to say something, something anyone could understand. One fist was raised into the air.

"Go!" she said in English. Everyone at least spoke that much, right? Maybe if not her body language would sell it to them. Despite the kind of excited proclamation, she stealthily skulked out with the natives presumably behind. Going the same way they came from, she hoped they could get through without being noticed with the loud-mouth blondie and that sorcerer guy or whatever holding them up.

However long they could distract the soldiers for, Kinuhata had to make it there in that time. As long as she did it quickly, it wouldn't matter how long the two could hold up. So as quickly as she could with Takitsubo and the others, she tried to make it back to where they started.

@Verite

tumblr_n34iy3G0w71qhsw7ho1_500.jpg

"Not to be too cocky and over my head," the Sorcerer would begin to say, hastily making his move across the battlefield, seemingly avoiding the bullets coming his way. Surely enough it was all narrow evasions, as some bullets managed to pierce through his gamemaster's cape. Even so, it only signaled more golden butterflies to appear in a way to repair his cape, and that alone could work as a tactic to intimidate the foes they face here.

"... but maybe this Endless Sorcerer should declare another Truth!"

As if he were preparing for something big, he avoided dealing any more attacks as he distanced himself and kept up the manuevers to avoid those bullets. Holding the golden broadsword with two hands, Battler yelled out with a vibrant determination.

tumblr_m7hm6nty5j1qd06lm.png

"... useless. It's all USELESS!!"

His weapon filled to the brim of the energy from his Red Truth, the Sorcerer swung the weapon in a diagonal in front of him, releasing the energy to where it would form into a deadly arc of Red Truth energy!

@Verite @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @Front Lines Settlement​
"Hell is that gold thing? Is that a magician? Or...?!"

The soldiers yelled in surprise and pain as they continued to be felled by Battler's power until whoever was left either surrendered or beat a hasty retreat, though still, the tank continued to stand, aiming its cannon towards the young man and firing off an explosive round with a loud BOOM, hoping to blow Battler up.

tumblr_n7h443fQgO1s29scuo6_250.png

"... Kinuhata really has made some interesting friends while I've been gone..." Hamazura simply commented to himself meanwhile.

@Gummi Bunnies @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @DapperDogman @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @Front Lines Settlement

You ever wonder if that box gets crowded?

In the distance, you could hear indistinct Russian yelling, though it would be difficult for the remaining soldiers to track you down in this kind of snowstorm. Continue to hide until they were gone or take them all out now?

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @The Tactician @Mari @Wedge Antilles @Hideout

You ever wonder if that box gets crowded?

In the distance, you could hear indistinct Russian yelling, though it would be difficult for the remaining soldiers to track you down in this kind of snowstorm. Continue to hide until they were gone or take them all out now?

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @The Tactician @Mari @Wedge Antilles @Hideout
Secretly, each body was being cremated with Robin's fire tome and the ashes hidden under the snow as he walked about.

Slipping into a corner of the area, Robin huddled down and kept quiet. He was ready to hide things out until everything finally cooled down once again.

@Gummi Bunnies @Bomb @Verite @Mari @Wedge Antilles

Status
Not open for further replies.