Status
Not open for further replies.
o4cKg0k.jpg

"Who the hell is that guy?" One of the soldiers questioned, before another would reply to him quickly.

"Shoot first, ask questions later, punk!"

With that, the soldiers, along with one of the tanks, would focus most of their fire on Gilgamesh for the time being, emptying their machine guns at him, and the tank even shooting another explosive round right at the King of Heroes! With someone with as much firepower as he did alone, that should be enough... Right?

tumblr_n7h443fQgO1s29scuo8_250.png

"T-That guy's on our side... Right?"

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Front Lines Settlement

"This probably goes without saying, but... please, be careful," Hamazura would then say to those who would attempt to sneak past the front lines and head straight to the Settlement by the side.

Though much of the attention seemed to be focused on Gilgamesh and whoever would attempt to attract attention for the time being, getting in was a little easier said than done, especially if your clothing didn't mix well with the pitch white snow, but either way, through some stroke of luck or fate, you'd be able to reach the Settlement through the side, one of the small cabins protecting you from the other soldiers' lines of sight while you might examine the place.

The place was quite disorganized to say the least from the battle, the soldiers scrambling about in an attempt to get back at the people who were trying to reclaim their home, but you still had to be really careful. On top of the snow, rocks and stones, most of which seemed to be about the size of baseball bats, and clumps of dirt would cover the dirty ground

As you would scan the place, you would find a small building from across the Settlement, likely used as a house or something like that, guarded by around two soldiers. On their own, you'd probably be able to take them on, but you'd just have to hope that you'd be able to find a way past them with your brain if you didn't want to fight. Maybe a distraction, but using what?

@BarrenThin @Kaykay @Sneaky Settlement

Frank stopped and took a breath as they watched the two guards. Best to get in without too much noise, but how could they accomplish that? He looked down at Kinu, then back at the soldiers before whispering, "We need to lure them away from the house, then take them out quickly. Think you can get their attention?" He paused. "In fact, can you get them before they can raise the alarm?" He didn't quite know how jet powers worked.

@Kaykay
@Verite

It's time to be as sneaky as a mouse.

nZy8esW.gif

@Gummi Bunnies @Verite @The Tactician
"Hmm!"

Robin dropped to the floor, completely unmoving as his holy box power protected him from sight.

58a.png

@Verite @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies
Erika decided to really get stealthy with this, and by that, it was mostly her training on being a fucking stalker detective as she silently snuck her way through.

@Verite @Bomb @The Tactician
"The hell is that thing doing here...?" A voice asked from the other side, footsteps crunching in the snow as they would approach you all. And then a pause. Silence, as presumably the soldier would examine the box, and then give it a prompt kick.

"Hey, Nikolai! Did the helicopter accidentally drop a rations box or somethi--Fucking hell, you just have to walk around the other side of the shack, don't you?" He would proceed to call out, before stopping as it appeared that whoever he was trying to call had tentatively walked out of earshot.

@Bomb @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Hideout

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Minerva
Well, if you don't mind me shoving you someplace... The mystical voice of the GM from up above said, before a strange force would suddenly compel Percy and Annabeth to go to the Clearing, though they could nope outta there if they didn't wanna go there.

If they would choose to go here, they would see Minato, along with an unidentified young woman and a teenager with black wings coming out of his back. Wonder what all that was about?

Faster than the speed of sound, the white-haired young man would dash back to avoid the punch thrown by Thanatos.

th_toaru16.png

"Huh... Who the fuck are you now? Get lost. Now. I'm already pissed off as it is, so if you don't scram, I'll beat the shit out of you. That's the best case scenario," he exclaimed in a hostile manner curtly.

The girl, on the other hand, looked up at Minato with a relieved smile, taking his hand and pulling him into a hug, taking a position like that of a vulnerable child. "Oh, thank goodness, a hero! You'll protect me from that scary guy, right, mister?" She asked, looking at the pale young man with a fearful expression again, "He's nothing but a murderer! He killed my sisters in cold blood, and I was about to be next... Please protect me!"

"Try something and your guts will be turned inside out, punk."

@The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Clearing
"... Uh... One, you don't need to hug me, miss. Just stay behind me and don't worry about things, okay?"

"Now then, as for you, Mister, Two Winged White Haired Pretty Boy Who's A Sword And Oedipus Complex Away From Being Sephiroth!" After unwrapping himself from the girl's hug, Minato raised his saber towards the man he would know face, "I need a word with you! Hunting down a girl, killing her sisters... That isn't right or just by any measure of the words! It's time for someone to make you to pay for your crap!"

"Thanatos, get rid of those wings first!" Minato called out, directing Thanatos to charge forward with its butcher's blade. With a blood curdling scream, he swung and chopped away, trying to cut the enemy apart before he could fight back.

@The Silver Paladin @Verite

"The hell is that thing doing here...?" A voice asked from the other side, footsteps crunching in the snow as they would approach you all. And then a pause. Silence, as presumably the soldier would examine the box, and then give it a prompt kick.

"Hey, Nikolai! Did the helicopter accidentally drop a rations box or somethi--Fucking hell, you just have to walk around the other side of the shack, don't you?" He would proceed to call out, before stopping as it appeared that whoever he was trying to call had tentatively walked out of earshot.

Crap Crap Crap this is getting bad.

Ethel decided to try sneaking out of the box without being seen, being as quick as she can.

@The Tactician @Verite @Gummi Bunnies

Wrong move, motherfucker.

Popping out of his box for a split second, Robin latched his arms around the guard and yanked into the box, the top closing after them. For a few moments, there was some growling and yelping as the box thrashed about before finally settling once again. It sat there, silently motionless, before Robin stood up once again and began to run for a new hiding place.

No one would ever find the body.

@Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Verite

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Verite
Well, if you don't mind me shoving you someplace... The mystical voice of the GM from up above said, before a strange force would suddenly compel Percy and Annabeth to go to the Clearing, though they could nope outta there if they didn't wanna go there.

If they would choose to go here, they would see Minato, along with an unidentified young woman and a teenager with black wings coming out of his back. Wonder what all that was about?

Faster than the speed of sound, the white-haired young man would dash back to avoid the punch thrown by Thanatos.

th_toaru16.png

"Huh... Who the fuck are you now? Get lost. Now. I'm already pissed off as it is, so if you don't scram, I'll beat the shit out of you. That's the best case scenario," he exclaimed in a hostile manner curtly.

The girl, on the other hand, looked up at Minato with a relieved smile, taking his hand and pulling him into a hug, taking a position like that of a vulnerable child. "Oh, thank goodness, a hero! You'll protect me from that scary guy, right, mister?" She asked, looking at the pale young man with a fearful expression again, "He's nothing but a murderer! He killed my sisters in cold blood, and I was about to be next... Please protect me!"

"Try something and your guts will be turned inside out, punk."

Percy drew Riptide. "Well, this seems all to familiar." He said. "If I defeated the Titans and if I've defeated Gaea, you'll seem easy."

Annabeth looked at Percy. "Don't get too cocky, Percy! This guy doesn't look like either. He seems... Different."

"Well, Annabeth, as previously stated, we made it through Tartarus together!"

"We had Bob!"

"We still made it." And with that, he looked at the girl. "I'll protect you too!" He held Riptide out. "My name is Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon!"

"Nice, Seaweed Brain." Annabeth sighed.

@The Tactician

Frank stopped and took a breath as they watched the two guards. Best to get in without too much noise, but how could they accomplish that? He looked down at Kinu, then back at the soldiers before whispering, "We need to lure them away from the house, then take them out quickly. Think you can get their attention?" He paused. "In fact, can you get them before they can raise the alarm?" He didn't quite know how jet powers worked.

@Kaykay
@Verite
"Hmm..." Kinuhata scanned the area thoughtfully, trying to come up with a way to take down the guards quickly or just distract them. Her powers, though strong, were not particularly versatile. Essentially, she was just super strong and super durable so long as nitrogen was in the area.

"Two super normal guards are no match for me. But if there's an alarm and they bring bring back one of those super tanks, we're super dead." Her head turned as she noticed the rocks. "I could super throw these and knock them out from over here. Though I'd have to throw super fast, and I'm not exactly a super pitcher, so maybe that's a super bad idea," she shook her head, not quite sure about her own idea.

"We could try to super sneak over and then take them out. There's 2 of us and 2 of them, so maybe we could make it super fast. Can you super take one down? I can super try to take both out if you can't."

@BarrenThin @Verite

"... Uh... One, you don't need to hug me, miss. Just stay behind me and don't worry about things, okay?"

"Now then, as for you, Mister, Two Winged White Haired Pretty Boy Who's A Sword And Oedipus Complex Away From Being Sephiroth!" After unwrapping himself from the girl's hug, Minato raised his saber towards the man he would know face, "I need a word with you! Hunting down a girl, killing her sisters... That isn't right or just by any measure of the words! It's time for someone to make you to pay for your crap!"

"Thanatos, get rid of those wings first!" Minato called out, directing Thanatos to charge forward with its butcher's blade. With a blood curdling scream, he swung and chopped away, trying to cut the enemy apart before he could fight back.

Percy drew Riptide. "Well, this seems all to familiar." He said. "If I defeated the Titans and if I've defeated Gaea, you'll seem easy."

Annabeth looked at Percy. "Don't get too cocky, Percy! This guy doesn't look like either."

"Well, Annabeth, as previously stated, we made it through Tartarus together!"

"We had Bob!"

"We still made it." And with that, he looked at the girl. "I'll protect you too!" He held Riptide out. "My name is Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon!"

"Nice, Seaweed Brain." Annabeth sighed.

@The Tactician
th_toaru59.png

"Ah, ah... A heroic speech to boot. Heroes... I fucking hate do-good heroes like you. But I guess that's fitting for a villain like me to hate the dashing heroes..." The young man muttered calmly, not making a single move as Thanatos would move towards him.

Suddenly, a strange phenomenon would happen.

The air would seem to distort around the white-haired boy for a moment as Thanatos would attempt to cut him up. The Persona's arm would suddenly be stopped by something, as though an invisible shield were obstructing its arm. Suddenly, with a sort of warped sound, Thantos would suddenly be shoved back at the exact same magnitude at which it was charging towards him by some strange, invisible force!

"But listen. You're way outta your league, punk," he spoke lowly, facing you all, "You really don't know who I am, do you? Let me tell you a thing or two about myself. You can call me Accelerator. I'm the Number One Esper in all of Academy City. In that place, no one is stronger than I am. No one. Dark Matter, the Railgun, the Meltdowner... They're all fuckin' nothing against me. You understand?"

"... Fuck, you probably don't understand do you?" He cursed, frowning deeply, "You must be the kind of idealistic hero who finds a way against the oh-so absolute evil that stands in front of him. The hero who saves the girl and beats up the villain. Well... Yeah. I suppose I will be the villain here. A hero's something I could never hope to be," Accelerator began to monologue, walking towards Minato, Percy, and Annabeth, "So if you'll be the hero in my place, then why don't you protect everyone, huh? Protect the girl behind you, protect the girl I couldn't protect, protect the remaining sisters that I didn't get around to killing. Defeat the big scary villain, and you'll accomplish all that."

"There's just one problem with that... YOU CAN'T WIN AGAINST ME!"

tumblr_ntpqyfq9jg1u1wxpxo6_500.gif

With that, Accelerator would suddenly slam his fist into the ground, causing a huge shockwave as debris, large stones, and rocks emerged from the ground, before beginning to rain down on all of you!

Rq9gHnb.png

"That's right. You're the final vote, and good timing too. I'm just two days from retirement. Hopefully, my memory doesn't fade away or I blow up while I'm doin' this stuff," Fujimura spoke with a nod as she looked down upon Cinder.

"Anyway, let us cut to the chase. I will ask up front before resorting to other techniques... Tell me, are you a Traitor? Or are you not?"

@york
Cinder Fall
@Verite
tumblr_inline_neegbr7JVH1sk47ji.png

Cinder thought about this for a moment, before shrugging a little "To be honest... I don't know." she said indifferently... What a cryptic answer, though, at the same time, it wasn't even sure if she was making this cryptic on purpose; despite her history with lying, it would appear that in this case, she really wasn't...​

Cinder Fall
@Verite
tumblr_inline_neegbr7JVH1sk47ji.png

Cinder thought about this for a moment, before shrugging a little "To be honest... I don't know." she said indifferently... What a cryptic answer, though, at the same time, it wasn't even sure if she was making this cryptic on purpose; despite her history with lying, it would appear that in this case, she really wasn't...​
1thXxWM.png

"You don't know? Jeeeez, this is a pain," Fujimura sighed, somewhat distressed, "I liked the first few people who had come in better. They were more upfront about it. It was either a "Yes, Fuji-sensei, I'm a lowly Traitor and I need to be cleansed!" or a "No, Fuji-sensei, you can bet on my life that I'm not a Traitor! I swear it!" And then you and that other little girl come along and are all uncertain about things."

WGZ0M4o.png

"So... With that in mind, do you wanna go straight to the purification process to get yourself checked out then?"

@york

th_toaru59.png

"Ah, ah... A heroic speech to boot. Heroes... I fucking hate do-good heroes like you. But I guess that's fitting for a villain like me to hate the dashing heroes..." The young man muttered calmly, not making a single move as Thanatos would move towards him.

The air would seem to distort around the white-haired boy for a moment as Thanatos would attempt to cut him up. The Persona's arm would suddenly be stopped by something, as though an invisible shield were obstructing its arm. Suddenly, with a sort of warped sound, Thantos would suddenly be shoved back at the exact same magnitude at which it was charging towards him by some strange, invisible force!

"But listen. You're way outta your league, punk," he spoke lowly, facing you all, "You really don't know who I am, do you? Let me tell you a thing or two about myself. You can call me Accelerator. I'm the Number One Esper in all of Academy City. In that place, no one is stronger than I am. No one. Dark Matter, the Railgun, the Meltdowner... They're all fuckin' nothing against me. You understand?"

"... Fuck, you probably don't understand do you?" He cursed, frowning deeply, "You must be the kind of idealistic hero who finds a way against the oh-so absolute evil that stands in front of him. The hero who saves the girl and beats up the villain. Well... Yeah. I suppose I will be the villain here. A hero's something I could never hope to be," Accelerator began to monologue, walking towards Minato, Percy, and Annabeth, "So if you'll be the hero in my place, then why don't you protect everyone, huh? Protect the girl behind you, protect the girl I couldn't protect, protect the remaining sisters that I didn't get around to killing. Defeat the big scary villain, and you'll accomplish all that."

With that, Accelerator would suddenly slam his fist into the ground, causing a huge shockwave as debris, large stones, and rocks emerged from the ground, before beginning to rain down on all of you!

"Sorry, I don't believe in the impossible or the improbable!"

latest

"Helel, aim for the debris!" Suddenly, the hulking frame of Thanatos morphed just as the pain in Minato's head disappeared. From the figure made of black came an angelic being, six wings sprouting from its back and a set of horns on its head. Without a second thought, it casually waved its hand to summon forth the flames of Maragidyne, a superheated shield that protected against the earth sent flying at them.

As the rain began to end, Minato smirked at Accelerator, "Number one, huh? Well, does an Esper like you have the power to match someone who sealed away Nyx?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap Crap Crap this is getting bad.

Ethel decided to try sneaking out of the box without being seen, being as quick as she can.

@The Tactician @Verite @Gummi Bunnies

Popping out of his box for a split second, Robin latched his arms around the guard and yanked into the box, the top closing after them. For a few moments, there was some growling and yelping as the box thrashed about before finally settling once again. It sat there, silently motionless, before Robin stood up once again and began to run for a new hiding place.

That little box must crowded for sure.

In your new position, if you would look about, you would find yourself right next to the shack. There was no telling how many soldiers were around in the perimeter with you, but you could worry about that later, right?

Would you take a left, which was the closer way to the door as you were on the right side of the shack, or would you go around the whole thing just in case there might be someone waiting there?

@The Tactician @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Hideout

"Hmm..." Kinuhata scanned the area thoughtfully, trying to come up with a way to take down the guards quickly or just distract them. Her powers, though strong, were not particularly versatile. Essentially, she was just super strong and super durable so long as nitrogen was in the area.

"Two super normal guards are no match for me. But if there's an alarm and they bring bring back one of those super tanks, we're super dead." Her head turned as she noticed the rocks. "I could super throw these and knock them out from over here. Though I'd have to throw super fast, and I'm not exactly a super pitcher, so maybe that's a super bad idea," she shook her head, not quite sure about her own idea.

"We could try to super sneak over and then take them out. There's 2 of us and 2 of them, so maybe we could make it super fast. Can you super take one down? I can super try to take both out if you can't."

@BarrenThin @Verite

Frank examined the soldiers quietly for a few more seconds. "Yeah, I can. Let's move. Can't waste time." The old man moved as close to the guards as he felt was safe, moving between buildings as inconspicuously as he could manage... Then, gesturing to Kinuhata for the go ahead, he rushed forward and tried to put one of the guards in a strangle hold, relying on surprise more than anything. If he succeeded- and if Kinu got to the other guard before he could, you know, shoot the old man- he didn't wait for his target to fall unconscious. With a sudden, practiced movement that he'd done countless times, he would try to break his target's neck.

@Verite
@Kaykay

tumblr_inline_n6u00hdYrJ1ql8ac4.png

Erika made this face while she trailed after Robin. At least with the box over her head, no one would ever see this gem of a face from the detective.

@Bomb @The Tactician @Verite

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu

In your new position, if you would look about, you would find yourself right next to the shack. There was no telling how many soldiers were around in the perimeter with you, but you could worry about that later, right?

Would you take a left, which was the closer way to the door as you were on the right side of the shack, or would you go around the whole thing just in case there might be someone waiting there?

This is Murder Game Stealth on European Extreme difficulty, what the fuck do you think Robin is going to do?

If you guessed go around the whole thing to find more guards to strangle, then congratulations, you've taken your first step in learning how to play Murder Game Stealth on European Extreme difficulty.

@Gummi Bunnies @Verite @Bomb

th_toaru59.png

latest

"Helel, aim for the debris!" Suddenly, the hulking frame of Thanatos morphed just as the pain in Minato's head disappeared. From the figure made of black came an angelic being, six wings sprouting from its back and a set of horns on its head. Without a second thought, it casually waved its hand to summon forth the flames of Maragidyne, a superheated shield that protected against the earth sent flying at them.

As the rain began to end, Minato smirked at Accelerator, "Number one, huh? Well, does an Esper like you have the power to match someone who shielded away Nyx?"

"You can't beat the power of the gods. Gaea was much more powerful than you. Gaea was Earth itself, yet I still destroyed her." Percy said. "I am the son of Poseidon, the son of the Sea God! I am a hero of Prophecy! I helped defeat Kronos, who was time itself! You are nothing!"

Percy Tossed Riptide at Accelerator.

Frank examined the soldiers quietly for a few more seconds. "Yeah, I can. Let's move. Can't waste time." The old man moved as close to the guards as he felt was safe, moving between buildings as inconspicuously as he could manage... Then, gesturing to Kinuhata for the go ahead, he rushed forward and tried to put one of the guards in a strangle hold, relying on surprise more than anything. If he succeeded- and if Kinu got to the other guard before he could, you know, shoot the old man- he didn't wait for his target to fall unconscious. With a sudden, practiced movement that he'd done countless times, he would try to break his target's neck.

@Verite
@Kaykay
Kinuhata did the same, snaking her way around to the guards before hopping out and attempting to simply cave his throat in with a punch.

@Verite @BarrenThin

latest

As the rain began to end, Minato smirked at Accelerator, "Number one, huh? Well, does an Esper like you have the power to match someone who sealed away Nyx?"

"You can't beat the power of the gods. Gaea was much more powerful than you. Gaea was Earth itself, yet I still destroyed her." Percy said. "I am the son of Poseidon, the son of the Sea God! I am a hero of Prophecy! I helped defeat Kronos, who was time itself! You are nothing!"

Percy Tossed Riptide at Accelerator.
"Tch. So we all got fancy titles here, huh? Talk of gods, gods, gods. And to boot, looks like there's more of that magic shit. I'll just say this... You're making a big mistake underestimating The One Who Wields the Power of God!" Accelerator replied without making a single movement. Even so, as Riptide would fly towards the Esper, it would abruptly bounce back at the exact same magnitude at which it was thrown right back at Percy, Accelerator himself not even batting an eyelash!

"Instead of comparing lengths, how about we put our abilities to the test, huh? You can show off how heroic you are to the big bad villain!" He exclaimed, kicking at the snow, the multitudes of tiny pieces of snow flying at the speed and power of a shotgun blast!

@The Tactician @The Silver Paladin

Ethel decided to take a left, rather then take the creepy way of Robin.

@The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

"Tch. So we all got fancy titles here, huh? Talk of gods, gods, gods. And to boot, looks like there's more of that magic shit. I'll just say this... You're making a big mistake underestimating The One Who Wields the Power of God!" Accelerator replied without making a single movement. Even so, as Riptide would fly towards the Esper, it would abruptly bounce back at the exact same magnitude at which it was thrown right back at Percy, Accelerator himself not even batting an eyelash!

"Instead of comparing lengths, how about we put our abilities to the test, huh? You can show off how heroic you are to the big bad villain!" He exclaimed, kicking at the snow, the multitudes of tiny pieces of snow flying at the speed and power of a shotgun blast!

@The Tactician @The Silver Paladin
"Gladly," Without batting an eyelash as Accelerator hadn't with countering Riptide, Minato directed Helel to cast another wave of Maragidyne, burning through the snow with flying balls of fire. The flames continued onward though, not content to simply neuter the attack, and aimed to burn Accelerator alive to quickly end the fight.

@Verite @The Silver Paladin

Status
Not open for further replies.