• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh, seemed she was still turning into the Grail after all, Gilgamesh presumed from the way she was acting.
So basically, he was going to win both the Holy Grail War and the Murder Games in one swoop, beautiful.

He nodded when Illya asked if they were ready and said "Let's go, the Grail awaits".

@Crimson Spartan @BarrenThin @Hospes @The Tactician @DapperDogman @The Silver Paladin @Verite @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies
"Very well. I'll... see you all later," she spoke softly, her dress beginning to shine rather brightly, "I just need to tie up some loose ends... and then I'll be seeing you wherever the Grail will appear. Until then, good luck."

With an aura similar to what Robin, Minato, and Frank might recognize as something like the Right Hand of the Crimson Moon, your vision would eventually go white with all the energy Illya would produce, beginning to transfer your consciousnesses to wherever the rest of the Survivors of the Murder Game were located.

Bonk.

With something of an unceremonious landing, you would all hit the ground, starting from a few feet in the air, so luckily, there were no bad injuries from the fall or anything like that.

When you would come to, you would find yourself in an advanced-looking city, full of tall buildings, bright lights, and the works. Minato and Robin would find this city familiar, as they had definitely been here before. Academy City.

81Sl9QZ.png

Well, it looked like wherever you landed, no one else was in the current area. No other Survivors, no pedestrians... Except for one certain girl. Upon initial glance, some of you might think it was... Misaka?

But why was she wearing a visor on her forehead and eating an ice cream in... not a civilized manner? She seemed quite absorbed in her treat, not seeming to acknowledge all of you guys popping up out of the blue like that.

tumblr_nt4asd9uaY1tkhbs5o4_250.gif

Now, this was hardly the time for that, right?

@Crimson Spartan @BarrenThin @Hospes @The Tactician @DapperDogman @The Silver Paladin @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

Last edited:
"Very well. I'll... see you all later," she spoke softly, her dress beginning to shine rather brightly, "I just need to tie up some loose ends... and then I'll be seeing you wherever the Grail will appear. Until then, good luck."

With an aura similar to what Robin, Minato, and Frank might recognize as something like the Right Hand of the Crimson Moon, your vision would eventually go white with all the energy Illya would produce, beginning to transfer your consciousnesses to wherever the rest of the Survivors of the Murder Game were located.

- - -

Bonk.

With something of an unceremonious landing, you would all hit the ground, starting from a few feet in the air, so luckily, there were no bad injuries from the fall or anything like that.

When you would come to, you would find yourself in an advanced-looking city, full of tall buildings, bright lights, and the works. Minato and Robin would find this city familiar, as they had definitely been here before. Academy City.

81Sl9QZ.png

Well, it looked like wherever you landed, no one else was in the current area. No other Survivors, no pedestrians... Except for one certain girl. Upon initial glance, some of you might think it was... Misaka?

But why was she wearing a visor on her forehead and eating an ice cream in... not a civilized manner? She seemed quite absorbed in her treat, not seeming to acknowledge all of you guys popping up out of the blue like that.

tumblr_nt4asd9uaY1tkhbs5o4_250.gif

Now, this was hardly the time for that, right?

@Crimson Spartan @BarrenThin @Hospes @The Tactician @DapperDogman @The Silver Paladin @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies
"Is there any more ice cream?" Clearly, Minato was fine with taking a short break for a delicious treat. Honestly, perhaps he was too content, given that they were involved in a war that could destroy the world.

Robin sighed as he approached the girl as well, "Misaka, correct...? You wouldn't happen to know where exactly we are in Academy City, would you?"

@Crimson Spartan @BarrenThin @Hospes @Verite @DapperDogman @The Silver Paladin @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies

Nzv2V0f.gif

"Oh-ho! DID I SURPRISE YOU? THERE'S FAR, FAAR MORE WHERE THAT CAME FROM!" Mugino exclaimed in response to Ryuuko with a mad laugh, moving to retaliate against her and Cinder, firing off a number of even more Meltdowner beams at them to hold them off, but before she could fire very many, the Esper would be caught by surprise and hit by Kinuhata, the girl's punch sending her crashing into the nearby wall.

With serious wounds already, notably possibly a fractured rib or two, possibly worse, a normal human would be indisposed just like that. But Mugino seemed to be on a high at the moment. Seemingly ignoring the pain and wounds that likely limited her mobility to the best of her ability, Mugino would recover rather quickly, standing up again after a few moments.

oOk3iW9.gif

"Kiiinuuuhaaataaaa... You fucking...! Why are you protecting Hamazura?! Is this all Crowley?! Is he pulling your strings? Is he behind all of this?! After I kill all of you, I'll destroy the Windowless Building and kill him too!" She babbled on, seemingly caught up in whatever delusions were in her head.

"IT'S HIS FAULT THAT ITEM HAD TO DISBAND! HE TURNED FRENDA AGAINST US! HE DROVE HAMAZURA AND TAKITSUBO TO THE SAME PATH! AND NOW HE'S PITTING YOU AGAINST ME TOO?! IS THAT IT?!"

tcvC1C0.gif

With that, the room would begin to almost be rained upon with her Meltdowner beams, disintegrating the ceiling, the ground, and the walls upon contact, doing so in a hopeful gesture to instantly do you all in!

@Kaykay @C.T. @york
Cinder Fall
@Kaykay @C.T. @Verite
deaf0f5063518544e860f1c922e6bf3f.jpg

Cinder frowned, jumping out of the way... Her aura seemed to help absorb the damage for her a little; if she were an ordinary human, and had no idea how to even use her aura, she would indeed have perished in this onslaught... However, since she was experienced enough in combat, she managed to evade the attack with little to no injury; though her aura did appear to suffer somewhat from this, and Cinder didn't look the least pleased about this...

"Is there any more ice cream?" Clearly, Minato was fine with taking a short break for a delicious treat. Honestly, perhaps he was too content, given that they were involved in a war that could destroy the world.

Robin sighed as he approached the girl as well, "Misaka, correct...? You wouldn't happen to know where exactly we are in Academy City, would you?"

@Crimson Spartan @BarrenThin @Hospes @Verite @DapperDogman @The Silver Paladin @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies
"..."

"Misaka" didn't respond at first, giving you a look, before hastily finishing up the ice cream, cone and all.

tumblr_nt4asd9uaY1tkhbs5o6_250.gif

"No. Unfortunately, there is no more, MISAKA says as MISAKA quickly finishes so that there is none for anyone else," the girl spoke in response to Minato. Nice speech pattern.

tumblr_nt4asd9uaY1tkhbs5o8_250.gif

"If the data is correct, this should be School District 6 of Academy City, MISAKA says as MISAKA secretly does not know for sure," she would then go on to say to Robin, "Are you with the others? Are you from the same group as Nee-san and those skeletons?"

"..."

"Misaka" didn't respond at first, giving you a look, before hastily finishing up the ice cream, cone and all.

"No. Unfortunately, there is no more, MISAKA says as MISAKA quickly finishes so that there is none for anyone else," the girl spoke in response to Minato. Nice speech pattern.

"If the data is correct, this should be School District 6 of Academy City, MISAKA says as MISAKA secretly does not know for sure," she would then go on to say to Robin, "Are you with the others? Are you from the same group as Nee-san and those skeletons?"

tumblr_inline_n6tzueYpbL1ql8ac4.png

"... um, yes?"

Erika answered in response, relating to the fact that this was probably referring to the other Survivors that split ways from their group. The detective just wasn't used to this type of speech pattern before, that's for sure.

@Crimson Spartan @BarrenThin @Hospes @The Tactician @DapperDogman @The Silver Paladin @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb @Verite

"..."

Robin stared at the girl for a moment, simply trying to comprehend the purpose of her speech. Who referred to themselves in the third person along with telling their inner thoughts? "Uh... Yes? Would you know how we can find them again?"

"Oh... That's too bad," Minato groaned in disappointment, obviously unsatisfied with the reality of the situation.

"..."

"I both adore and detest the third person speaking version of Sparky" Ryner mutters as he dusts himself off "She speaks in third person, and I hate that"

"But she can't lie, because she says what she's doing, and would straight up admit it...Crazy"

He shakes his head and looks around the city "So...This is a town in the future, huh?" he nods slightly "It's quite impressive, on a much grander scale than anything I've ever seen in my own

"I both adore and detest the third person speaking version of Sparky" Ryner mutters as he dusts himself off "She speaks in third person, and I hate that"

"But she can't lie, because she says what she's doing, and would straight up admit it...Crazy"

He shakes his head and looks around the city "So...This is a town in the future, huh?" he nods slightly "It's quite impressive, on a much grander scale than anything I've ever seen in my own

"Do you hate it because of the headache?" Robin sympathized well with Ryner's frustrations, not exactly enjoying the way 'Sparky' spoke, "So... I saw what you did during the last battle. Quite impressive, sir."

Ryner nods slightly "Little annoying, yes" he turns slightly and cocks a brow as the male speaks "I thought it'd gone completely unnoticed, began to wonder if he'd erased everyone's memories of the fight too"

He nods and adjusts his stance, running a hand through his hair slightly "Yeah, It's good for when I'm in a pinch, but I'd rather never have to use such a dreaded power"

"But, that'd be asking too much of my luck, really"

@The Tactician

Ryner nods slightly "Little annoying, yes" he turns slightly and cocks a brow as the male speaks "I thought it'd gone completely unnoticed, began to wonder if he'd erased everyone's memories of the fight too"

He nods and adjusts his stance, running a hand through his hair slightly "Yeah, It's good for when I'm in a pinch, but I'd rather never have to use such a dreaded power"

"But, that'd be asking too much of my luck, really"

@The Tactician
"Ah, so a curse of some kind? Runs in the blood or some such thing?" A glint of understanding shined in the tactician's eyes while he nodded in a solemn manner, "If so, I can see why you are quite the conservative, and a good man you are for being so."

tumblr_inline_n6tzueYpbL1ql8ac4.png

"... um, yes?"

Erika answered in response, relating to the fact that this was probably referring to the other Survivors that split ways from their group. The detective just wasn't used to this type of speech pattern before, that's for sure.

@Crimson Spartan @BarrenThin @Hospes @The Tactician @DapperDogman @The Silver Paladin @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb @Verite
Robin stared at the girl for a moment, simply trying to comprehend the purpose of her speech. Who referred to themselves in the third person along with telling their inner thoughts? "Uh... Yes? Would you know how we can find them again?"

"Oh... That's too bad," Minato groaned in disappointment, obviously unsatisfied with the reality of the situation.

tumblr_nt4asd9uaY1tkhbs5o1_250.gif

"There is nothing wrong with the way MISAKA speaks, MISAKA says as MISAKA wonders how she speaks is different from the rest of those in front of her."

Quite a mouthful.

tumblr_nt4asd9uaY1tkhbs5o5_250.gif

"Quite a number of them have disappeared from the city map, MISAKA says as MISAKA attempts to ascertain where their current location might be," she would say to Robin, before pausing for a moment, and then continuing to speak, "However, according to recent camera feeds, Saiai Kinuhata, Cinder Fall, and Ryuuko Matoi have been sighted heading towards a bunker in District 23 several minutes ago, and they have not returned since. Erratic energy readings have been detected there. Source unknown."

Well, that wasn't ominous or anything.

With that, the girl would gesture towards a walkway that seemed to lead into the so-called District 23. If Robin and Minato were to look closely, they would recognize a certain sight as well. The ruined hangar that they had escaped from back in the beginning of the event with the aid of the young man named Hamazura and his sickly girlfriend, Takitsubo, alongside Illya.

Deja vu.

"Precautions must be taken, but nonlethal action is recommended, MISAKA suggests as MISAKA takes after the original Misaka and wishes to avoid as much needless bloodshed as possible."

"Or you could simply help me acquire more toys."

Last edited:
  • Useful
Reactions: Jeremi
tumblr_nt4asd9uaY1tkhbs5o1_250.gif

"There is nothing wrong with the way MISAKA speaks, MISAKA says as MISAKA wonders how she speaks is different from the rest of those in front of her."

Quite a mouthful.

tumblr_nt4asd9uaY1tkhbs5o5_250.gif

"Quite a number of them have disappeared from the city map, MISAKA says as MISAKA attempts to ascertain where their current location might be," she would say to Robin, before pausing for a moment, and then continuing to speak, "However, according to recent camera feeds, Saiai Kinuhata, Cinder Fall, and Ryuuko Matoi have been sighted heading towards a bunker in District 23 several minutes ago, and they have not returned since. Erratic energy readings have been detected there. Source unknown. Possibly speculated to be Shizuri Mugino."

A name that Robin and Minato might find familiar.

Well, that wasn't ominous or anything.

With that, the girl would gesture towards a walkway that seemed to lead into the so-called District 23. If Robin and Minato were to look closely, they would recognize a certain sight as well. The ruined hangar that they had escaped from back in the beginning of the event with the aid of the young man named Hamazura and his sickly girlfriend, Takitsubo, alongside Illya.

Deja vu.

"Precautions must be taken, but nonlethal action is recommended, MISAKA suggests as MISAKA takes after the original Misaka and wishes to avoid as much needless bloodshed as possible."

"Oh hey, it's that hanger we burnt down, Robin!"

"Yes, and apparently, it's not the only thing still hanging around..." Robin groaned as he recognized the name of the woman who was chasing Kinu, Cinder, and Matoi. How had she survived the fire? Perhaps she was truly impossible to kill... "Sir Ryner, this may be much to ask... But once we meet this Mugino woman, you must let loose with everything you have. That goes for all of you as well. We can't afford half-measures, for this woman is truly a monster."

It was then that Minato piped up again as he checked his saber, "Sorry, Misaka, but we can't really help with Mugino. She's too much of a tough customer... Unless you have a way to disable her?"

"Oh hey, it's that hanger we burnt down, Robin!"

"Yes, and apparently, it's not the only thing still hanging around..." Robin groaned as he recognized the name of the woman who was chasing Kinu, Cinder, and Matoi. How had she survived the fire? Perhaps she was truly impossible to kill... "Sir Ryner, this may be much to ask... But once we meet this Mugino woman, you must let loose with everything you have. That goes for all of you as well. We can't afford half-measures, for this woman is truly a monster."

It was then that Minato piped up again as he checked his saber, "Sorry, Misaka, but we can't really help with Mugino. She's too much of a tough customer... Unless you have a way to disable her?"

tumblr_nt4asd9uaY1tkhbs5o7_250.gif

"... Normally, this would not be of MISAKA'S concern, but MISAKA has taken notice that her actions are influenced by her perception of reality, warped by the founder of Academy City. Perhaps if you would pose the question of if her situation is worth killing her allies over, then perhaps you may make her reconsider. After all, she was once close to Kinuhata as well. The situation would become quite tragic if either of them were to die here, MISAKA observes, giving an independent opinion nonchalantly."

@Crimson Spartan @BarrenThin @Hospes @DapperDogman @The Silver Paladin @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician

Last edited:
Well that was a super bad miscalculation.

Kinuhata had forgotten just how tough Mugino was, even without her power. She should've punched her a lot harder, even if they were friends. But now Mugino was mad. Though actually she had already pretty much gone insane before, so it wasn't much of a difference. Kinuhata jumped away from the beams. Thankfully they were quite linear in nature, but they were still very fast and plentiful. She wasn't sure she'd be able to dodge them all.

In another attempt at another ambush, Kinuhata smashed the ground in front of her and then pushed the rubble towards Mugino. Thanks to the nitrogen masses around her hands, the pieces flew at a fairly fast speed. Then the esper took off running, moving behind Cinder and the resulting dust cloud to try to maneuver.

@Verite @york @C.T.

UXO6N5v.png

"Who knows? Who can say for sure? After all, your reality is what you make it to be. Maybe your friend never needed help at all, and he's perfectly fine, wherever he is. Maybe he's already been long dead. Either way, if both of those situations are true, then your killing was pointless. But then... maybe you were right to trust whoever gave you the promise, because maybe your friend really did need the help."

"Essentially, the answer to your question is another question. Are you going to risk stopping your killing to not sully the good name of your friend, whoever he might be, or will you keep killing and not risk sullying his health? Hmm? Choices, choices."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

tumblr_inline_nl2h023Pek1r3leyb.png

Eve grunted softly. This guy wasn't really being fair at all. Answering her questions with more questions wasn't going to help her figure out anything at all. "I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens. I'll only kill again if I know for certain he will be helped. I won't kill again based on ifs and questions leading into more questions. If I don't get a straight answer, I don't kill again. It's that simple." Eve wasn't about to do any more work for someone evil or good unless she was going to receive something in return. Otherwise, there was no way she knew for certain whether or not she was getting ripped off.

@Verite

tumblr_nt4asd9uaY1tkhbs5o7_250.gif

"... Normally, this would not be of MISAKA'S concern, but MISAKA has taken notice that her actions are influenced by her perception of reality, warped by the founder of Academy City. Perhaps if you would pose the question of if her situation is worth killing her allies over, then perhaps you may make her reconsider. After all, she was once close to Kinuhata as well. The situation would become quite tragic if either of them were to die here, MISAKA observes, giving an independent opinion nonchalantly."

@Crimson Spartan @BarrenThin @Hospes @DapperDogman @The Silver Paladin @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @The Tactician
tumblr_inline_n6tzv9j3Fm1ql8ac4.png

"Then we'll see what has to be done once we arrive there and see it for ourselves... though, I can tell that Robin-kun and Minato-san had been there before at some point..."

Erika wasn't sure on what to expect, but clearly this didn't sound that appealing by how their past experiences with this "Mugino" character sounded like.

tumblr_inline_mndoqfhZC61qd06lm.png

"Well... if we're done getting the briefer and stuff, we should be heading along towards that hangar. I could always punch the shit out of this lady until she gets the point clear."

Battler sounded pretty confident that that would work. Well...

@Crimson Spartan @BarrenThin @Hospes @DapperDogman @The Silver Paladin @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb @Verite @The Tactician

tumblr_inline_nl2h023Pek1r3leyb.png

Eve grunted softly. This guy wasn't really being fair at all. Answering her questions with more questions wasn't going to help her figure out anything at all. "I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens. I'll only kill again if I know for certain he will be helped. I won't kill again based on ifs and questions leading into more questions. If I don't get a straight answer, I don't kill again. It's that simple." Eve wasn't about to do any more work for someone evil or good unless she was going to receive something in return. Otherwise, there was no way she knew for certain whether or not she was getting ripped off.

@Verite
T1ynZKn.png

With a displeased sigh, as though he would have liked Eve to choose the opposite choice, Avenger would take a step back, giving the girl something of a disapproving look.

"Damn. And another one escapes my grasp. So that's it, huh? No more killing from you until you find your answer. What a pain. So with that, there's only one Traitor left. Wonder if they'll be caught this time around," Avenger said, before turning around and abruptly beginning to walk away, just like that.

"I've had my fun for now, it seems. So this is how I get banished... I leave this place myself. Tch, how annoying," he muttered, walking off into the darkness and disappearing.

As soon as his presence would leave the inner reaches of Eve's mind, she would temporarily lose any sense of feeling of her body. Like she had become some sort of... floating soul, wandering through nothingness. Like a temporary state of death, or a coma.

You knew that you existed, but you couldn't really tell... where you were existing at the moment.

You saw darker than black, you heard less than nothing, you sensed less than emptiness. Some would have found this absolutely maddening to go through, while others might have found this... state of existence to be refreshing.

When Eve would wake up again, she would find herself lying on the floor in Academy City, surrounded by a circle drawn on the ground in chalk. Next to her, Tsuchimikado would be laying on the ground as well, facefirst, slightly twitching and blood seeming to come out of his mouth.

But he was totally a-okay, right?

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Well that was a super bad miscalculation.

Kinuhata had forgotten just how tough Mugino was, even without her power. She should've punched her a lot harder, even if they were friends. But now Mugino was mad. Though actually she had already pretty much gone insane before, so it wasn't much of a difference. Kinuhata jumped away from the beams. Thankfully they were quite linear in nature, but they were still very fast and plentiful. She wasn't sure she'd be able to dodge them all.

In another attempt at another ambush, Kinuhata smashed the ground in front of her and then pushed the rubble towards Mugino. Thanks to the nitrogen masses around her hands, the pieces flew at a fairly fast speed. Then the esper took off running, moving behind Cinder and the resulting dust cloud to try to maneuver.

@Verite @york @C.T.
"Tch!"

Repeating the same process as before when Cinder had fired the magma projectiles, Mugino would quickly counteract that by creating a shield with her Meltdowner ability, disintegrating the pieces of rubble, though this change in focus would cause the "rain" of the Meltdowner to cease.

"Where are you going... Kiiiiinuuuuhaaaataaaa?! Tell me something! Where did I go wrong?! Tell me! Why did things turn out like this?! Huh?! TELL ME! SAY SOMETHING!"

Her voice shook as she spoke, like it was choking, as though she were holding back something.

Sadness behind anger. Regret behind blame.

As she yelled through the room, Mugino would blindly fire Meltdowner beams all throughout, hoping to get in some good hits, though it was evident that her mental state was collapsing. Not that it already wasn't.

@Kaykay @york @C.T.

ughhhhhhhhhhhhh_zps0ouy4ndp.png

IT... IT FEELS!! SO NICE!!! TO HAVE FRIENDS!!!

ughh_zpscv6c6rdf.jpg

HERE, SANS. YOU CAN PLAY WITH THE FEMUR FOR A WHILE.

Papyrus threw Sans a bone.

ughhh_zps7k7jnaqd.jpg

SANS IS MY BROTHER. HE'S GOOD AT A LOT OF THINGS!!!

ughh_zpscv6c6rdf.jpg

LIKE NOT CLEANING HIS ROOM!!

ughhhh_zpstmahd1ul.jpg

AND TAKING BREAKS WHEN HE SHOULD BE WORKING!!!

ugh_zps20l1uysc.jpg

AND MAKING BAD JOKES!!!!

ughh_zpscv6c6rdf.jpg

AND DRINKING KETCHUP!! HE LOVES KETCHUP!!! WHENEVER I MAKE DINNER HE COVERS HIS SPAGHETTI IN IT. SOMETHING ABOUT "MAKING LEMONADE". THAT'S NOT WHAT LEMONADE IS, THOUGH?????

ughhh_zps7k7jnaqd.jpg

BUT IF YOU ASK ME... KETCHUP ON SPAGHETTI. THAT'S JUST WEIRD!!! NYEH HEH HEH!!

ughh_zpscv6c6rdf.jpg

AND HE DOESN'T SING. BUT HE DOES PLAY THE TROMBONE!! ESPECIALLY WHEN IT'S REALLY INCONVENIENT FOR ME!!!!

ughhhhhhhhhhhh_zpsfuceejfj.png

MY BROTHER'S THE BEST!!! EVEN THOUGH I HATE LITERALLY ALL OF THOSE THINGS!!!!

Papyrus took note of the woman Ilona was waving at. It seemed they shared an ability of some sort?? Because of this, he was secretly a little worried maybe that might make Ilona choose this person as her master instead - against all odds, he'd taken a shine to the excitable girl - but he decided to play it cool. He joined in the waving.

ughhhhhh_zpsfkzjknwj.png

GREETINGS, HUMAN!! COME, WE CAN ALL, BE, FRIENDS???

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Gibbons @Mari @Wedge Antilles @Jeremi

T1ynZKn.png

With a displeased sigh, as though he would have liked Eve to choose the opposite choice, Avenger would take a step back, giving the girl something of a disapproving look.

"Damn. And another one escapes my grasp. So that's it, huh? No more killing from you until you find your answer. What a pain. So with that, there's only one Traitor left. Wonder if they'll be caught this time around," Avenger said, before turning around and abruptly beginning to walk away, just like that.

"I've had my fun for now, it seems. So this is how I get banished... I leave this place myself. Tch, how annoying," he muttered, walking off into the darkness and disappearing.

As soon as his presence would leave the inner reaches of Eve's mind, she would temporarily lose any sense of feeling of her body. Like she had become some sort of... floating soul, wandering through nothingness. Like a temporary state of death, or a coma.

You knew that you existed, but you couldn't really tell... where you were existing at the moment.

You saw darker than black, you heard less than nothing, you sensed less than emptiness. Some would have found this absolutely maddening to go through, while others might have found this... state of existence to be refreshing.

When Eve would wake up again, she would find herself lying on the floor in Academy City, surrounded by a circle drawn on the ground in chalk. Next to her, Tsuchimikado would be laying on the ground as well, facefirst, slightly twitching and blood seeming to come out of his mouth.

But he was totally a-okay, right?

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

tumblr_inline_nl2gvu27PK1r3leyb.png

"Yes, go away and do not come back until you can give me a straight answer," Eve told Avenger, glaring at him intensely. "If you want people to do things for you, you'd better be more prepared to give them what they want, or at least pretend to. Your methods of manipulation are flawed. I won't kill for you again until you give me what I want," she told him, complaining until he had entirely left her mind.

When Eve awoke, she was surprised to see Tsuchimikado lying on the ground in such a bloody state. Keeping her distance, she transformed a strand of her long hair into a hand and began to poke at him, attempting to get him to move. "Sir, are you all right?" she asked, her voice very small. She was hesitant to interact with anyone now, even someone who may have needed her help. She was certain most others would want to keep their distance from her now that they knew what she was.

@Verite

Status
Not open for further replies.