• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh_zps20l1uysc.jpg

BUT... BUT...

ughhhh_zpstmahd1ul.jpg

AWW. THAT WEIRD LIZARD-LOOKING THING WAS PERFECT!!! NOW WHAT AM I GOING TO GIVE UNDYNE FOR HER

ughhh_zps7k7jnaqd.jpg

"SCRAPBOOK"

ughhhh_zpstmahd1ul.jpg

???

ughh_zpscv6c6rdf.jpg

DO YOU THINK ANOTHER BONE WOULD BE OKAY, SANS?? UNDYNE LOVES BONES!!!

Papyrus held the femur out proudly, as if ready to thrust a rapier.

@Atomyk @Verite @Jeremi @Gibbons

Like everyone else, Gilgamesh was getting tired of this rather circular conversation, and he certainly wasn't going to admit that he could be wrong in something, his ego would never allow for it.
He shrugged at the various logical comebacks Frank and Ryner had to his points and simply refuted "Hmph! Talk to me once you find your way as a Capable hero, and hopefully that is before we face Fiamma".
And in response to Reece and Ryan he simply retorted "The world as a whole as well as the world of Kings in a Complex one not suited to be explained at this moment. We can continue this later".

Then lastly in response to everyone "Am me dying was the rules of the Game. Once we fight Fiamma we are out of his game, and I will not be constrained", great reasoning there Gilgamesh.

And then when the offer was made for the group to head out Gilgamesh made his way to the lead while announcing "Gladly! I tire of these petty words! Let us leave so Fiamma can die to my treasures!", effectively escaping the conversation like a true coward who wouldn't admit when he was beaten.

@DapperDogman @BarrenThin @Hospes
daruki_touko48.png

"See ya then. If you see my sister, Aoko, tell her about how I'm contributing more to the Murder Games in just one event than she ever did in all four whatever events she did," Touko replied, before giving a small wave as she saw you all off.

"Well... I guess if Aozaki is so adamant about me staying here, then I suppose I'll say goodbye to you a--"

10af.png

"Yes, yes, I'll be sure to do that. Let's go, everyone," Illya spoke, and with that, you were off and out of the house as abruptly as you came. Exiting the strange place that was clearly more than a shack, as it had looked from the outside, it was time to continue on your journey after that unexpected stop.

Before long, you'd almost be able to recognize this part of the forest clearly. You were close to the Einzbern Castle. The trees, the surroundings, it all seemed familiar. Like the same forest you ran through after Fiamma of the Right had initially attacked the place.

latest

As you would all continue traversing through the forest, Illya would eventually pipe up through the silence of the forest, save for the rustling of the leaves and the chirping of birds.

02a.png

"Hey... So um, what was that woman talking about when she was referring to that priest man? And what does he have to do with Fiamma of the Right anyway? She talked like some of you guys were friends with him or something."

@Hospes @The Tactician @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @DapperDogman @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies
Gilgamesh sighed at everyone's more negatives remarks to Kotomine has he replied "Kotomine is an Interesting character. Spent many years working for the Church, and was one of the Masters in the last Holy Grail War, my Master in fact. He is cunning, skilled and knows how to get the job done. It's a shame that such simple minded people view such efficiency as being evil. That and he's almost impossible to kill, many have tried before, none have succeeded".

@DapperDogman @BarrenThin @Hospes @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Bomb@Verite @Illya Group​

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
daruki_touko48.png

"See ya then. If you see my sister, Aoko, tell her about how I'm contributing more to the Murder Games in just one event than she ever did in all four whatever events she did," Touko replied, before giving a small wave as she saw you all off.

"Well... I guess if Aozaki is so adamant about me staying here, then I suppose I'll say goodbye to you a--"

10af.png

"Yes, yes, I'll be sure to do that. Let's go, everyone," Illya spoke, and with that, you were off and out of the house as abruptly as you came. Exiting the strange place that was clearly more than a shack, as it had looked from the outside, it was time to continue on your journey after that unexpected stop.

Before long, you'd almost be able to recognize this part of the forest clearly. You were close to the Einzbern Castle. The trees, the surroundings, it all seemed familiar. Like the same forest you ran through after Fiamma of the Right had initially attacked the place.

latest

As you would all continue traversing through the forest, Illya would eventually pipe up through the silence of the forest, save for the rustling of the leaves and the chirping of birds.

02a.png

"Hey... So um, what was that woman talking about when she was referring to that priest man? And what does he have to do with Fiamma of the Right anyway? She talked like some of you guys were friends with him or something."

@Hospes @The Tactician @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @DapperDogman @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies
Robin sighed as Illya opened with the inevitable questioning, "Kotomine... He is not a man you should ever deal with, Illya. He is a member of the church, but... He is pure evil, down to the bone. The man has no remorse, with little concern for others. And yes, sadly, I am..." The tactician shook his head, "Friends is a strong word, Illya..."

"He's a real weirdo, alright," Minato piped up with a frown.

@Hospes @Verite @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @DapperDogman @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies
tumblr_m9ycj0EzcB1qd06lm.png

"You know, I happened to get a quick little chat with that priest when Erika, myself, and the others happened to stumble upon him. Let's just say, I could tell that something felt off in those minutes I spent talking to him... it's almost like how I felt when dealing with Witches for the first time..."

Battler recalled that short conversation he had with Kotomine before the Church got attacked earlier. With this information he knew from firsthand experience and what the others managed to pull in together concerning the priest and the Murder Games, he had a feeling that this wasn't something he should pass over.

"Yo, Erika, I think this guy is actually the anomaly that Ange wanted us to find..."

tumblr_nw4hjhTeyt1u3z5n7o3_100.png

"I suppose that would make sense, but this whole Murder Game has been full of anomalies that the Metaworld is getting all fussy about," Erika sighed as she heard Battler's insight on the situation. Well, there wasn't much that they could truly prove, despite this being quite clear that Kotomine was a huge figure in this whole event...

@Hospes @Verite @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @DapperDogman @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @The Tactician

Grudgingly obeying her instructions, while trying her best to ignore Fujimura's comment, Eve would close her crimson eyes and focus on the main details of what she had been told to do. When she would open her eyes, the young bioweapon would look see this black world of nothingness, along with the shards of glass, and the strange looking man ahead of her.

4471a5ed7f6f64c356a4b2f0fd4b69ef.png

"Where am I?" she asked, hardly responding to his wave.

@Verite
Taking off his red headband, the figure twirled it around rather nonchalantly, listening to Eve's question, and promptly answering.

UXO6N5v.png

"Some of the other Survivors might know me as Avenger, Angra Mainyu, All the Evil in this World, but you... You can just refer to me as the evil that's been influencing you all this time," the figure who introduced himself as "Avenger" said to Eve with a knowing smile, "Unless of course, you've been acting all this time on your own accord. But I like to think it's a testament to my power that I've been able to make you act as a Traitor, whether you wanted to commit those murders or not," he spoke, revealing the truth to her.

"As haughty as that Gilgamesh was... Even he, like most creatures, fear death. Do you regret it? Or did you enjoy it? The feeling of superiority as you took another life? A life that was inferior to yours? Hmm?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

On the screens, through the small gap in the door, you would able to see that they all seemed to be some sort of... security cameras? On all the screens, you could see different parts of Academy City, ranging from the different districts to the smaller places in between, like the partially ruined airport and whatnot.

As you would inch ever so closely, the woman would quickly catch wind of you, as though she had superhuman senses, and turn around with a sharp voice.

"Who's there?!" She questioned, facing you all with an almost disgruntled tone. Her facial expression shifted a bit upon spotting Kinuhata, though it was difficult to tell whether she was pleased or angered by the girl's presence.

tumblr_inline_n198gug0VM1s43kjo.jpg

"Kinuhata... What are you doing here?" She asked, stepping closer to you all, "Who are the rest of these people? Hmm? You wouldn't happen to know where... Hamazura ran off to... Would you?" She questioned, seeming to cut straight to the point.

@Kaykay @york @C.T.
Cinder Fall
@Kaykay @Verite @C.T.
tumblr_inline_neegbqIFyP1sk47ji.png

"I'm Cinder... And I have no clue what you're talking about." Cinder said bluntly, shrugging a little as she looked around.

Robin sighed as Illya opened with the inevitable questioning, "Kotomine... He is not a man you should ever deal with, Illya. He is a member of the church, but... He is pure evil, down to the bone. The man has no remorse, with little concern for others. And yes, sadly, I am..." The tactician shook his head, "Friends is a strong word, Illya..."

"He's a real weirdo, alright," Minato piped up with a frown.

@Hospes @Verite @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @DapperDogman @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies
Gilgamesh sighed at everyone's more negatives remarks to Kotomine has he replied "Kotomine is an Interesting character. Spent many years working for the Church, and was one of the Masters in the last Holy Grail War, my Master in fact. He is cunning, skilled and knows how to get the job done. It's a shame that such simple minded people view such efficiency as being evil. That and he's almost impossible to kill, many have tried before, none have succeeded".

@DapperDogman @BarrenThin @Hospes @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @Crimson Spartan @Bomb@Verite @Illya Group​
tumblr_m9ycj0EzcB1qd06lm.png

"You know, I happened to get a quick little chat with that priest when Erika, myself, and the others happened to stumble upon him. Let's just say, I could tell that something felt off in those minutes I spent talking to him... it's almost like how I felt when dealing with Witches for the first time..."

Battler recalled that short conversation he had with Kotomine before the Church got attacked earlier. With this information he knew from firsthand experience and what the others managed to pull in together concerning the priest and the Murder Games, he had a feeling that this wasn't something he should pass over.

"Yo, Erika, I think this guy is actually the anomaly that Ange wanted us to find..."

tumblr_nw4hjhTeyt1u3z5n7o3_100.png

"I suppose that would make sense, but this whole Murder Game has been full of anomalies that the Metaworld is getting all fussy about," Erika sighed as she heard Battler's insight on the situation. Well, there wasn't much that they could truly prove, despite this being quite clear that Kotomine was a huge figure in this whole event...

@Hospes @Verite @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @DapperDogman @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @The Tactician
02a.png

"I see... So either way, despite what you all might personally think of him, it's agreed that he's not a man that any of you would wish to cross? Well, I suppose I'm glad I've never met him then in that case," Illya spoke, continuing to walk with the rest of you.

"Though I'm sure if we do, big brother will protect me, right?~" She said, playfully sticking her tongue out and glancing at Minato for a brief moment. Man, it was quite fitting that the guy dating a so-called shotacon was quite the magnet for little girls, if Yuka was anything to go by as well, eh?

Before long, night would fall, and you would fortunately be able to eventually reach the end of the forest. And as you would do so, you would reach the place that Illya had sought after for practically the entire Murder Game. Her home. The Einzbern Castle.

bytcsz1.png

Fortunately, it appeared that the castle was still in one piece as far as you could tell. Great, now it was time to go through the mansion, find that Dress of Heaven, and then find a way to get back to the main group, wherever they might be.

"Aha, I thought I'd see you guys here," a male voice, familiar to Robin, Minato, and Frank, but unfamiliar to the rest of you, would speak from behind. Turning around would find yourself coming face to face with a young man with something of a disgruntled expression on his face, his hands sitting comfortably in his pockets as he would walk towards all of you.

PvRk1Og.png

"Teitoku Kakine, for those of you just joining us," he introduced himself in a less than friendly manner, "The boss thought you'd try to find a way to cheat the game, and lo and behold, he was right. Bad enough the Hound Dogs weren't able to keep a few dirtbags like the old man and the pretty boys, but I suppose that's why I'm here, badder than ever, so let's cut to the main point, which in question is..."

He pointed his finger at you all.

"I'm afraid I can't let you find whatever it is you're looking for."

@Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @DapperDogman @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @The Tactician

Last edited:
01aw.png

"I see... So either way, despite what you all might personally think of him, it's agreed that he's not a man that any of you would wish to cross? Well, I suppose I'm glad I've never met him then in that case," Illya spoke, continuing to walk with the rest of you.

10af.png

"Though I'm sure if we do, big brother will protect me, right?~" She said, playfully sticking her tongue out and glancing at Minato for a brief moment. Man, it was quite fitting that the guy dating a so-called shotacon was quite the magnet for little girls, if Yuka was anything to go by as well, eh?

Before long, night would fall, and you would fortunately be able to eventually reach the end of the forest. And as you would do so, you would reach the place that Illya had sought after for practically the entire Murder Game. Her home. The Einzbern Castle.

bytcsz1.png

Fortunately, it appeared that the castle was still in one piece as far as you could tell. Great, now it was time to go through the mansion, find that Dress of Heaven, and then find a way to get back to the main group, wherever they might be.

"Aha, I thought I'd see you guys here," a male voice, familiar to Robin, Minato, and Frank, but unfamiliar to the rest of you, would speak from behind. Turning around would find yourself coming face to face with a young man with something of a disgruntled expression on his face, his hands sitting comfortably in his pockets as he would walk towards all of you.

PvRk1Og.png

"Teitoku Kakine, for those of you just joining us," he introduced himself in a less than friendly manner, "The boss thought you'd try to find a way to cheat the game, and lo and behold, he was right. Bad enough the Hound Dogs weren't able to keep a few dirtbags like the old man and the pretty boys, but I suppose that's why I'm here, badder than ever, so let's cut to the main point, which in question is..."

@Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @DapperDogman @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @The Tactician
"Oh boy, this guy again..." Minato sighed as he drew his rapier and pistol. He hadn't been looking forward to this confrontation, but he had known it was a distinct possibility and was prepared. Between Illya and Teitoku he stepped, his eyes narrowed, "How about you just step aside? Odds are favoring us in this fight, and once Orpheus plucks his strings... Well, a tale can never be truly changed once it's told."

"Erika, stay back with the others. This man is quite dangerous..." With that warning to Erika given, the tactician took his place at Minato's side, his Fire tomb in hand, "Arisato, should we even waste time speaking to him? If he's anything like that one woman, he won't take no for an answer..."

@Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @DapperDogman @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Verite

On the screens, through the small gap in the door, you would able to see that they all seemed to be some sort of... security cameras? On all the screens, you could see different parts of Academy City, ranging from the different districts to the smaller places in between, like the partially ruined airport and whatnot.

As you would inch ever so closely, the woman would quickly catch wind of you, as though she had superhuman senses, and turn around with a sharp voice.

"Who's there?!" She questioned, facing you all with an almost disgruntled tone. Her facial expression shifted a bit upon spotting Kinuhata, though it was difficult to tell whether she was pleased or angered by the girl's presence.

tumblr_inline_n198gug0VM1s43kjo.jpg

"Kinuhata... What are you doing here?" She asked, stepping closer to you all, "Who are the rest of these people? Hmm? You wouldn't happen to know where... Hamazura ran off to... Would you?" She questioned, seeming to cut straight to the point.

@Kaykay @york @C.T.
Urp. Kinuhata suddenly perked up and looked straight at Mugino. She was right about the screens, though. If Hamazura was being smart, he'd probably not be appearing on any of them right now.

So much for the "peek-and-run" plan. "Uh, I kind of just super ended up here. The instructions weren't super clear for my job. And, well..." she looked around at her two companions. Honestly, she didn't actually know anything about them. "I dunno. And I haven't heard from Hamazura in a super long time."

It'd probably be best if they could find a way to get out without angering her.

@C.T. @york @Verite

01aw.png

10af.png

bytcsz1.png

PvRk1Og.png

tumblr_nw4hn9cknF1u3z5n7o8_100.jpg

"Oh really now? It's pretty pointless to say that to a detective, someone that has the right to investigate such places inside and out."

Erika didn't like people getting in her way, and this was something that counted in that criteria. Not wanting to spare this guy any slack, given that he was going to be a nuisance no matter what, the Witch of Truth set off to work right away. She didn't seem to heed Robin's warning, as her main priority was to investigate areas, not stand on the sidelines and not be able to investigate and search. She began to speak in the Red, allowing her to summon her Scythe of Truth.

"... We will enter the Einzbern Castle in order to search through it, even if it means that we must take you out. The red does not lie."

tumblr_inline_mndq6jP7yf1qd06lm.png

Battler could tell that Erika was dead serious with this, and thus decided to let her scope this enemy out first.

01aw.png

10af.png

bytcsz1.png

PvRk1Og.png

"...."

"Do we really need more needless fightin'....?"

Either way they both readied their weapons.

@DapperDogman @BarrenThin @Hospes @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb @Verite @Illya Group @BlehShitpost

01aw.png

10af.png

bytcsz1.png

PvRk1Og.png

gilgamesh__gif_5_by_simolia-d8ou480.gif

Gilgamesh sighed before stepping forward, gates of Babylon already open. "Do you know how many other's we've beaten in battle getting here? Saber, Caster, Wallachia, and those are just the one's from my group. Do you seriously fancy yourself fairing any better? Step aside now boy and I won't need to taint my treasures with your vile presence".

He looked at Gilgamesh. "Just kill the bastard." He muttered tiredly. "I already did once. He'll probably come back, anyways."

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
@Verite
@Ilya group​

Cinder Fall
@Kaykay @Verite @C.T.
tumblr_inline_neegbqIFyP1sk47ji.png

"I'm Cinder... And I have no clue what you're talking about." Cinder said bluntly, shrugging a little as she looked around.​
Urp. Kinuhata suddenly perked up and looked straight at Mugino. She was right about the screens, though. If Hamazura was being smart, he'd probably not be appearing on any of them right now.

So much for the "peek-and-run" plan. "Uh, I kind of just super ended up here. The instructions weren't super clear for my job. And, well..." she looked around at her two companions. Honestly, she didn't actually know anything about them. "I dunno. And I haven't heard from Hamazura in a super long time."

It'd probably be best if they could find a way to get out without angering her.

@C.T. @york @Verite
tumblr_inline_n198g2WKRz1s43kjo.jpg

"..."

The woman stayed silent for a brief moment as Cinder and Kinuhata gave their answers. Upon closer inspection, though it was initially hard to tell in the dark, it would be apparent that she was bleeding. Blood was seeping from what seemed to be her forehead, and it didn't even seem like she bothered patching it up. As the red fluid dripped down her cheek, she could only speak again.

"I see. It really would be a pain if you'd betray me, Kinuhata. Just like how Hamazura did. Just like how Frenda did. I'd hate to lose you too..."

The less said about Frenda, the better. After all, it was something that was better kept between the members of ITEM. Or, at least, what used to be ITEM.

Before long, she'd take a step forward, towards you all, with something of a dead expression and body language.

"Miss Cinder... How long have you known Kinuhata? And the other... girl? I must ask... But then, where are my manners? I am Shizuri Mugino, the #4 of Academy City. The Meltdowner."

@york @C.T. @Kaykay

Taking off his red headband, the figure twirled it around rather nonchalantly, listening to Eve's question, and promptly answering.

UXO6N5v.png

"Some of the other Survivors might know me as Avenger, Angra Mainyu, All the Evil in this World, but you... You can just refer to me as the evil that's been influencing you all this time," the figure who introduced himself as "Avenger" said to Eve with a knowing smile, "Unless of course, you've been acting all this time on your own accord. But I like to think it's a testament to my power that I've been able to make you act as a Traitor, whether you wanted to commit those murders or not," he spoke, revealing the truth to her.

"As haughty as that Gilgamesh was... Even he, like most creatures, fear death. Do you regret it? Or did you enjoy it? The feeling of superiority as you took another life? A life that was inferior to yours? Hmm?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

The girl's expression remained calm. After a moment of thinking she asked, "Are you the devil? The devil from folktales I've read about?" Eve had read many books, and when all of the evil in the world was referred to it was often considered the devil. Regardless, she wasn't sure wha to think of this individual. She never would've guessed that evil truly had a form.

Shadowing her eyes from him, she glanced downward for a moment in silence before she eyed him up once more.

fa21add8dc28274b35abf447d99c20ad.png

"I am a demon, a weapon. I am made to kill. A demon catches the prey."

But did I enjoy it?

"It wasn't hard. Smashing through his armor was like cracking the shell of a turtle. He didn't want to die, but that doesn't matter. I hardened the ends of my hair using the nanomachines inside me, then I hit him until his body was smashed to bits inside. Then, he was finished when I jabbed him by turning my hair into a small, sharp blade."

I didn't enjoy it.

"But he wasn't inferior to me. I killed him because I needed to. My friend is hurt. I was told I would be given something to help him wake up if I did this, so I did it."

I didn't enjoy it, but I didn't hate doing it either.

I felt nothing when I ended his life.

I felt empty, just as I did before I met--

6584974484af56cab8ecfc977b01f49e.png

--Sven.

mqdefault.jpg

But if he wakes up, and finds out what I did...

eve_and_sven_by_rufusmisser-d642rn9.png

...he'll never forgive me.

0519232b6ba024aad51f32afa03a861f.png

None of them will forgive me...

But it won't matter.

He'll be alive, and...

...I'll just go back to appearing like a demon to him... and everyone else too.

He was wrong. I'm not a person. I'm just a weapon.

I-I'm just a--

Eve wavered in her thoughts. Whether she cared to admit it or not, she did feel--if even just a little bit. The feeling wasn't a good one either. Killing was a bad thing, Train and Sven had shown her that, and she should never have allowed her own hands to become tainted by the blood of others yet again.

Eve gazed into the Avenger's eyes with her own, the same calm expression still showing within her crimson orbs. "Are you disappointed that I didn't kill entirely just because you wanted me to? That I had my own agenda?"

@Verite

"Oh boy, this guy again..." Minato sighed as he drew his rapier and pistol. He hadn't been looking forward to this confrontation, but he had known it was a distinct possibility and was prepared. Between Illya and Teitoku he stepped, his eyes narrowed, "How about you just step aside? Odds are favoring us in this fight, and once Orpheus plucks his strings... Well, a tale can never be truly changed once it's told."

"Erika, stay back with the others. This man is quite dangerous..." With that warning to Erika given, the tactician took his place at Minato's side, his Fire tomb in hand, "Arisato, should we even waste time speaking to him? If he's anything like that one woman, he won't take no for an answer..."

@Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @DapperDogman @Bomb @The Silver Paladin @BarrenThin @Verite
tumblr_nw4hn9cknF1u3z5n7o8_100.jpg

"Oh really now? It's pretty pointless to say that to a detective, someone that has the right to investigate such places inside and out."

Erika didn't like people getting in her way, and this was something that counted in that criteria. Not wanting to spare this guy any slack, given that he was going to be a nuisance no matter what, the Witch of Truth set off to work right away. She didn't seem to heed Robin's warning, as her main priority was to investigate areas, not stand on the sidelines and not be able to investigate and search. She began to speak in the Red, allowing her to summon her Scythe of Truth.

"... We will enter the Einzbern Castle in order to search through it, even if it means that we must take you out. The red does not lie."

tumblr_inline_mndq6jP7yf1qd06lm.png

Battler could tell that Erika was dead serious with this, and thus decided to let her scope this enemy out first.

"...."

"Do we really need more needless fightin'....?"

Either way they both readied their weapons.

@DapperDogman @BarrenThin @Hospes @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb @Verite @Illya Group @BlehShitpost
gilgamesh__gif_5_by_simolia-d8ou480.gif

Gilgamesh sighed before stepping forward, gates of Babylon already open. "Do you know how many other's we've beaten in battle getting here? Saber, Caster, Wallachia, and those are just the one's from my group. Do you seriously fancy yourself fairing any better? Step aside now boy and I won't need to taint my treasures with your vile presence".

He looked at Gilgamesh. "Just kill the bastard." He muttered tiredly. "I already did once. He'll probably come back, anyways."

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
@Verite
@Ilya group​
Mob8xt5.png

"Huuuuh? Walla-who? I dunno who the hell you're talkin' about, blondie, but hell if I care who you've beaten before," the young man who introduced himself as Teitoku Kakine responded to Gilgamesh, picking his ear for a brief moment as the rest of you spoke, "The old man's right. You can blow me up, chop me up, whatever. I'll keep coming back. You know Academy City? The place where you guys would have gone to if you didn't decide to follow the little girl?" He inquired, stepping forward.

"I'm the #2 there. The second highest ranking Level 5 Esper there. I think you'll find me a little different than the others that you've faced. Trust me," he smirked confidently, running a hand through his hair.

tPtrWVy.png

"... I assume you all will be able to hold him off while I run into the mansion? If I remember correctly, I should remember exactly where the Dress of Heaven is waiting within the castle."

"Where do you think you're going? Don't you wanna watch the fun?!" Kakine exclaimed, a spear of what appeared to be black energy suddenly materializing in his hands as he would throw it towards the girl in moments.

@DapperDogman @BarrenThin @Hospes @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb @Crimson Spartan

Mob8xt5.png

"Huuuuh? Walla-who? I dunno who the hell you're talkin' about, blondie, but hell if I care who you've beaten before," the young man who introduced himself as Teitoku Kakine responded to Gilgamesh, picking his ear for a brief moment as the rest of you spoke, "The old man's right. You can blow me up, chop me up, whatever. I'll keep coming back. You know Academy City? The place where you guys would have gone to if you didn't decide to follow the little girl?" He inquired, stepping forward.

"I'm the #2 there. The second highest ranking Level 5 Esper there. I think you'll find me a little different than the others that you've faced. Trust me," he smirked confidently, running a hand through his hair.

tPtrWVy.png

"... I assume you all will be able to hold him off while I run into the mansion? If I remember correctly, I should remember exactly where the Dress of Heaven is waiting within the castle."

"Where do you think you're going? Don't you wanna watch the fun?!" Kakine exclaimed, a spear of what appeared to be black energy suddenly materializing in his hands as he would throw it towards the girl in moments.

@DapperDogman @BarrenThin @Hospes @The Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb @Crimson Spartan
"Sorry!" In an instant, Thanatos had appeared before Kakine, his cleaver cutting through the energy spear effortlessly. The massive beast then released a roar as its eyes drilled into the Esper, the sound shaking the ground, before charging forward. Minato watched from the side, waiting for his moment to strike once their foe was distracted.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai
@Verite
@Ilya group​
Mob8xt5.png

tPtrWVy.png

Gilgamesh instantly desummoned some of the Gates around him, re-summoning them between Illyasviel and the black spear, firing whatever weapons he could to counter act the spear and use the left overs to attack Kakine directly. Once he did so he muttered back to Frank "It seems you're right. There was no harm in giving him the option though" before he hollered at Kakine "Number 2? Ha! So you admit that you can be beaten by even a lone individual!? Hell you even admitted to dying from some of us! How can you hope to take us all on!".

The girl's expression remained calm. After a moment of thinking she asked, "Are you the devil? The devil from folktales I've read about?" Eve had read many books, and when all of the evil in the world was referred to it was often considered the devil. Regardless, she wasn't sure wha to think of this individual. She never would've guessed that evil truly had a form.

Shadowing her eyes from him, she glanced downward for a moment in silence before she eyed him up once more.

fa21add8dc28274b35abf447d99c20ad.png

"I am a demon, a weapon. I am made to kill. A demon catches the prey."

But did I enjoy it?

"It wasn't hard. Smashing through his armor was like cracking the shell of a turtle. He didn't want to die, but that doesn't matter. I hardened the ends of my hair using the nanomachines inside me, then I hit him until his body was smashed to bits inside. Then, he was finished when I jabbed him by turning my hair into a small, sharp blade."

I didn't enjoy it.

"But he wasn't inferior to me. I killed him because I needed to. My friend is hurt. I was told I would be given something to help him wake up if I did this, so I did it."

I didn't enjoy it, but I didn't hate doing it either.

I felt nothing when I ended his life.

I felt empty, just as I did before I met--

6584974484af56cab8ecfc977b01f49e.png

--Sven.

mqdefault.jpg

But if he wakes up, and finds out what I did...

eve_and_sven_by_rufusmisser-d642rn9.png

...he'll never forgive me.

0519232b6ba024aad51f32afa03a861f.png

None of them will forgive me...

But it won't matter.

He'll be alive, and...

...I'll just go back to appearing like a demon to him... and everyone else too.

He was wrong. I'm not a person. I'm just a weapon.

I-I'm just a--

Eve wavered in her thoughts. Whether she cared to admit it or not, she did feel--if even just a little bit. The feeling wasn't a good one either. Killing was a bad thing, Train and Sven had shown her that, and she should never have allowed her own hands to become tainted by the blood of others yet again.

Eve gazed into the Avenger's eyes with her own, the same calm expression still showing within her crimson orbs. "Are you disappointed that I didn't kill entirely just because you wanted me to? That I had my own agenda?"

@Verite
Avenger let out quite the hearty laugh when Eve would ask him the first question, though he didn't provide a vocal answer for her to hear. Devil? Demon? It mattered little to him. They all had the same connotation of evil and darkness in them. And that was precisely what he was. Though every place, every religion, every person, might call it a different thing, it always came back to the same thing.

He grinned widely as Eve would describe the process of how she went about killing Gilgamesh, as though reveling and relishing every detail of how the Heroic Spirit had met his end.

And yet, his grin turned into a small scowl quickly, as though he were able to read Eve's thoughts, and this was only reinforced by her later words and questions. Still, he kept his cool, continuing to toy around with his headband.

T1ynZKn.png

"An act of evil is always an act of evil, regardless of the motivation and agenda. It's not my concern why you do the things you do, but regardless, I got what I wanted in the end," Avenger answered, looking down at the girl, "But tell me... are you going to make the futile gesture of repenting, begging for forgiveness? Or will you wise up and know that there's no turning back. Once a killer, always a killer. Wouldn't you agree with that?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Mob8xt5.png

tPtrWVy.png

we_zpsaajt6riv.png

A red barrier flashed into existence, protecting Illya as Battler practically threw himself towards her direction to pull this off. Looks like his Endless Nine was at work again...

"Let's get one thing straight here, I'm not gonna let you hurt Illya here. Not on our watch!"

While Battler's Endless Nine was strong enough to withstand huge blows, it was going to take a rather big toll on him to keep it up for awhile to protect himself and Illya. Meaning that they had to make this quick, or that he would slightly move the Endless Nine barrier step by step to allow themselves to get inside the castle while the others distract Kakine.

As for Erika, she was wise enough this time and waited for the perfect moment, unlike how she recklessly rushed in the last time she got herself into a fight.

@DapperDogman @BarrenThin @Hospes @The Tactician @Verite @The Silver Paladin @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb @Crimson Spartan

"Sorry!" In an instant, Thanatos had appeared before Kakine, his cleaver cutting through the energy spear effortlessly. The massive beast then released a roar as its eyes drilled into the Esper, the sound shaking the ground, before charging forward. Minato watched from the side, waiting for his moment to strike once their foe was distracted.
Gilgamesh instantly desummoned some of the Gates around him, re-summoning them between Illyasviel and the black spear, firing whatever weapons he could to counter act the spear and use the left overs to attack Kakine directly. Once he did so he muttered back to Frank "It seems you're right. There was no harm in giving him the option though" before he hollered at Kakine "Number 2? Ha! So you admit that you can be beaten by even a lone individual!? Hell you even admitted to dying from some of us! How can you hope to take us all on!".

we_zpsaajt6riv.png

A red barrier flashed into existence, protecting Illya as Battler practically threw himself towards her direction to pull this off. Looks like his Endless Nine was at work again...

"Let's get one thing straight here, I'm not gonna let you hurt Illya here. Not on our watch!"

While Battler's Endless Nine was strong enough to withstand huge blows, it was going to take a rather big toll on him to keep it up for awhile to protect himself and Illya. Meaning that they had to make this quick, or that he would slightly move the Endless Nine barrier step by step to allow themselves to get inside the castle while the others distract Kakine.

As for Erika, she was wise enough this time and waited for the perfect moment, unlike how she recklessly rushed in the last time she got herself into a fight.

@DapperDogman @BarrenThin @Hospes @The Tactician @Verite @The Silver Paladin @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb @Crimson Spartan

"My, my. Determined to protect that little girl, aren't we all? I'll tell you this, blondie. The number one is far beyond any of you. And I've surpassed him once. I'll do it again and prove to the boss that I'm the one who deserves the title of Number One more," Kakine said, though before he'd be able to finish the rest of what he wanted to say, he would catch sight of Thanatos quickly charging in his general direction.

"Didn't anyone ever tell you to not interrupt me while I'M TALKING?!"

27287-to-aru-majutsu-no-index-kakine-teitoku.efa82eafb5254184f6bd22b95dd0526e.jpg

Suddenly, out of nowhere, six black wings resembling that of angels would emerge from Kakine's back. With them, he flew into the air, dodging whatever Thanatos might have tried to do, and stopping at several meters in the air.

"The trick is that if you were all video game characters, you'd all just have one life, but I have infinite lives. You can kill me all you like, but no matter what, I'll keep coming back until I've taken away your one lives. Like so!" He exclaimed, extending out his wings.

The wings of Teitoku Kakine defy the laws of physics. But when your AIM Diffusion Field, your "Personal Reality," is simply strong enough to override reality to that extent, that was truly the mark of a Level 5. Utilizing the light from the moon and stars, he used that contradiction and defiance to his advantage, as the light would seem to go through his wings and come out as harmful, burning rays that would shine on Thanatos!

@DapperDogman @BarrenThin @Hospes @The Tactician @The Silver Paladin @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Bomb @Crimson Spartan @Gummi Bunnies

Status
Not open for further replies.