Status
Not open for further replies.
End of the world scenario? Time for a rousing speech to unite the crew. There would be shouting.
'A'right ye brigands! It be the end o' the world! If ye be willin' ter' stand with me an' go out fightin' against the Devil Moon, be me guest! Fight fer' yer' freedom! Fight fer' yer' way o' life! Or die like dogs, it be yer' own choice.'
He unsheathed his sword, and pointed it towards the moon. He glanced at those he'd met, those who he thought he could trust. Mari, Annabeth, anyone who was willing to fight.
'Our first port o' call be the Shrine Skyscraper! From there, we'll get the higher ground!'
It was truly inspirational.
IMG_1158.PNG
@Mari @Verite @The Silver Paladin @AnyoneElse

Frank blinked at him a few times, then shrugged. Ah, well. He was used to people like Wade Wilson. A little crazy wasn't so bad. And the news that Stubbs was dangerous wasn't exactly news.

@Schnee Corp Lawyer
@TheSpringwoodSlasher

"Its not the dead I speak of. Or... he, it, is dead, but it's... ephermal, permeating, all around and basking in the suffering. A man who sought the answer and became a force rather than a person. He's the one who has us here" Cole answered. Apparently regardless of whether the question was voiced or not.

"It wants to direct us. like... a play, but where the blood and pain and cries of agony aren't the tricks they seem but real. I don't like it"

@BarrenThin @TheSpringwoodSlasher

"Its not the dead I speak of. Or... he, it, is dead, but it's... ephermal, permeating, all around and basking in the suffering. A man who sought the answer and became a force rather than a person. He's the one who has us here" Cole answered. Apparently regardless of whether the question was voiced or not.

"It wants to direct us. like... a play, but where the blood and pain and cries of agony aren't the tricks they seem but real. I don't like it"

"You mean Tatari. I'm with you in that boat. Certainly looking forward to what he has in store for us." The old man reflexively reached to where he'd ordinarily have a gun for some kind of assurance. Once again, he was reminded of its absence. Frank felt naked for it.

@Schnee Corp Lawyer
@TheSpringwoodSlasher

tumblr_inline_n6tzy0AAMA1ql8ac4.jpg

"Hey... Battler-san, doesn't this whole thing feel like one of those Illusions that you and Beato try to stir up?"

tumblr_inline_mndpiaY9bZ1qd06lm.png

"Technically... this is much different than the games we play. Beato and I only do it for harmless fun, since you know, Gameboard physics. This is different, like, we have actual lives in whatever messed up game this place has in store for us..."

Erika and Battler only had awkward silence afterwards, considering that this was unknown territory for the both of them. Well... that and they didn't have much to talk about.

@Verite @Mighty Roman @Bomb @peeps going to the Skyscraper​

tumblr_nsrvviYp901uw7ug3o6_250.png

In her thoughts, Mari was torn. She was not expecting the vote to actually go that way, she thought she had generated enough negative emotion to resist her vote. Though, regardless, the Kizaru person fell into the trap she had set, and thanks to all the other expected and unexpected support in votes, it was... done. She was suddenly nervous though, as if she would be guilty of wrongdoing if the person turned out to be innocent. Was the trapped animal an innocent creature, or a predator? Such was the pressure of her position, though. She was not expecting her experience and ability as Underground Student Council president to actually have some affect here of all places. In her mind, she was nervous...

tumblr_nsrvviYp901uw7ug3o3_250.png

On the outside, however, she appeared as steady and unemotional as always. "Let us hope we got this vote correctly then," she responded to all the others who indicated a desire to go to the Shrine Skyscraper. "And let us proceed then, shall we?"

@The Silver Paladin @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Verite

Last edited:
09bb.png

"Here we go again..." Rin sighed as she would approach Kizaru, looking up at him. The man towered over the girl. It was enough that he was just about 8 feet tall, and that Rin in return was around 5'2, but even so, she didn't let that deter her.

At least, she made it look like it didn't.

"Alright. Let's get this over with. Whatever God out there knows that the sooner we're over with this, the better."

15bb.png

"Noch nicht einmal versuchen, es zu verstehen, hörst du!"

41-F15-13b-082.jpg

It looked like some sort of strange dojo. But it was not just any dojo. It was a Tiger Dojo.

"WELCOME TO THE TIGER DOJO, MAGGOT!" A strange female voice would suddenly screech, as though she were attempting to imitate a military drill sergeant that one would see in a movie or so.

And then she would appear.

01ar.png

"YOU'RE IN THE TIGER DOJO NOW, Y'HEAR? WE'RE GONNA SHAPE YOU UP INTO A REAL MAN!" She roared, before suddenly breaking into a cough, as though the loud voice hurt her throat a little, which it kinda did. After clearing her throat, she would continue speaking, albeit this time in a more normal manner.

02bb.png

"Anyway... within this dojo, you may refer to me as Fujimura-dono, or Fuji-dono. Or Sensei. Whichever you prefer," she said, calming down a bit, "Before we start, do you understand why you are here, sir?"

@Jeremi

Kizaru would look around at his new surroundings before settling his eyes on Taiga. "Yeah...for killing that pink rubber ball...which I didn't do...

...I killed the guy with the skull shirt..."

@Verite

Ryan had seriously been so lost and confused in the voting chaos that she lost track of what was being said to her. The poor ten-year-old was confused enough about who to vote for *without* this ridiculousness, and it only served to make it worse.
Chapter Four
"This Illusion"

Continued from here.

The Story So Far
The voting session had been quite a chaotic one, even when compared to the turnabout results of the previous sessions. It had been a struggle between Kizaru and Raiden, the results wavering back and forth between them, while Ryuuko would get an unexpected rise in votes against her in the middle of it all as well.

Meanwhile, in the afterlife, a revelation would be made from Illya as they would discuss a way to end the Murder Game, formed by the Holy Grail War and World War III. She would reveal that the best way to destroy the Holy Grail and dispel the evil energy supplying the game would be to find something that she was in possession of. The Dress of Heaven.

With the votes all settled on Kizaru, it looked like things were hopefully not going to get any crazier than that. With that, Touma would move to the cube within the Core, clearing his throat.

tmi50.png

"W-Well, if that'll be it, I'll just go ahead and get us outta here like I promised. See you all on the other side... hopefully..." He murmured uneasily, before walking over to the cube and beginning to reach for it with his right hand. The mysterious Imagine Breaker.

"Just don't get us all killed," the old man named Zelretch spoke up, to which Rin would reply in a sudden bout of surprise.

03f.png

"Z-Zelretch? Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg, wielder of the Second Magic and creator of the Mystic Code, the real Jeweled Sword? Is that... you?"

Looked like she was a big fan.

Zelretch, in turn, would also recognize Rin, apparent from his smile, though it was also evident that the two of them had never actually met.

"Hm. With that affinity for red... you couldn't be anything other than a Tohsaka. Am I right?"

"Y-Yes! I'm a Tohsaka! I--"

Before Rin would be able to continue, a certain high-pitched sound would be heard. The sound of Touma's ability, Imagine Breaker, coming to use as it would come into contact with the mystical cube. Suddenly, the entire world began to rumble as though a massive earthquake had started, likely a result of Touma's interference with the nature of the world.

Before you all knew it, chunks of the ground would collapse and dissipate, falling into the darkness below as though you had all been standing on top of a giant jigsaw puzzle all this time. There was nowhere to go. Nowhere to flee to. Nowhere to climb atop.

Before you all knew it, the ground before you would collapse, as the whole world would effectively be erased.

- - -

The next thing you all knew, you would find yourself floating in a black space. Your bodies were surrounded by endless darkness. It was almost like you were dead, but the sensation of floating in an endless pool of nothingness felt... strangely real and vivid. You could pinch yourself and definitely feel it, so it could only mean you were well and conscious, right?

If so, then where was here?

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a giant red dot would appear below you, dripping a little with material that resembled blood. And then another would appear. The dots together would look like eyes, and then... a curve underneath. A curved line that resembled a smile.

A sick, horrifying smile, made up of blood.

rHzHQ6a.png

"WELCOME TO THE TATARI. YOU'RE IN MY WORLD NOW."

A hysterical, high-pitched male voice suddenly shrieked in your heads, potentially startling some of you, before your vision would seemingly leave you for a brief moment.

Did you lose consciousness again? Did you simply go blind? What the hell was going on?

- - -

1e737d2fb1d6ea137355c1e11083d284.png

When you would come to, you would find yourself in the middle of a city. Some of you might notice that Jason was missing, though then again, since he hadn't done anything notable ever since waking up at Einzbern Mansion, maybe you didn't notice. There was also Touma, who was totes more important, who also seemingly disappeared without a trace as well. Wherever could he be?

Well, anyway, judging from the buildings and the general structure of the city, you could assume that you were no longer in Fuyuki City, inexplicably enough, but at least it felt like you were in the "real" world again now, right?

Well... then again, what was that just now? With that voice that said you were all in "his" world?

And then it would be shown to you all.

500px-Melty_blood_Night_of_Wallachia_ending.png

In the sky, a giant, warped face would float above you all. A sick grin that almost seemed to mock you all. Wait, was that face... planted on the moon? Yes, it seemed that whoever the next troublemaker for you all was, it looked like he was able to create a bona fide weird, bloody, scary smiley face on the moon, so that you can see its pretty smile whenever you wanted to.

"HELLO, DEAR SUBJECTS. THIS PLANE OF EXISTENCE THAT YOU ARE INSIDE NOW, THE REALITY MARBLE KNOWN AS TATARI, IS MY WORLD. WITHIN IT, YOUR DEEPEST, DARKEST FEARS ARE REALITY. IT'LL BE A BLAST TO WATCH YOU ALL SQUIRM. DON'T DISAPPOINT ME NOW. KYAAHAHAHAAHA!" The voice screamed in your heads, like nails on a chalkboard.

"AND LET IT BE KNOWN THAT THIS IS THE WORK OF ME, THE HARBINGER OF YOUR SUFFERING, NIGHT OF WALLACHIA. IF YOU SOMEHOW MANAGE TO BRAVE THROUGH YOUR DARK FEARS, LET'S HOPE YOU CAN SURVIVE MY OWN PERSONAL WRATH. BUT ONLY IF YOU MANAGE TO FIND ME~"

With that, the voice of the individual who identified himself as "Night of Wallachia" stopped speaking, seeming to leave you to your own devices for now.

However, it should go without saying that you were being watched. Even without the strange voice in your head, even without the face on the moon, you could all just about feel the invisible eyes watching over you somewhere at all times. Each and every one of you.

No time like the present, eh?

Shrine Skyscraper

Back Alleys

Outskirts

Tag me for every event. I'll be soloing this one!

~CAST LIST~
@Bomb as Ethel and Karin (Fairy Fencer F)
@Gibbons as Gunha Sogiita (Raildex)
@C.T. as Ryuuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
@The Silver Paladin as Percy Jackson and Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@Hospes as Reece "Annabel" Duchannes and Ryan Duchannes (Caster Chronicles)
@TheSpringwoodSlasher as Edward "Stubbs" Stubblefield (Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without A Pulse)
@DapperDogman as Ryner Lute (Legend of the Legendary Heroes)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Battler Ushiromiya (Umineko no Naku Kori Ni)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Deoxys (Pokemon)
@Crimson Spartan as Lon'qu and Donny (Fire Emblem)
@Krieg as Maxine Caulfield (Life Is Strange)
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Cole (Dragon Age)
@Kaykay as Saiai Kinuhata (Raildex)
@Gen. Gwazi Senpai as Gilgamesh (Type-Moon)
@The Wailord's Insides as Daredevil and Elektra (Marvel Comics)
@Mari as Mari Kurihara (Prison School)
@El Tigre! as Satsuki Kiryuuin (Kill la Kill)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Eve (Black Cat) and Ilona (OC)
@CCC Kouhai as Bee (Bee and PuppyCat)
@york as Cinder Fall (RWBY)
@Josh M as Silk (Marvel Comics)
@Thuro The Assassin Potato as Cameron Phillips (Terminator) and Raiden (Metal Gear)
@Saint Guillotine as Furiosa (Mad Max)
@Atomyk as Mikoto Misaka (Raildex) and Sans the Skeleton (Undertale)
@coralprime as Papyrus the Skeleton (Undertale)
@OrlandoBloomers as Celty Sturluson (Durarara!!)
@Melon as Erik (Phantom of the Opera)

The Dead
@Verite as Illyasviel von Einzbern - DIED! INNOCENT! DEFEATED!
@Shattered♦Secrets™ as Ermac - DIED! INNOCENT! GUNNED DOWN!
@The Tactician as Robin Tact and Minato Arisato - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO A CRISP!
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED!
@ShiroKiyoshi as Sean Grant and Edispu - DIED! INNOCENT! BLASTED!
@Nater Taters as Kirby - MURDERED! INNOCENT! SLICED 'N DICED!
@Archwar as Jason - DIED! INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND!

The Voted
@Wedge Antilles as Pyro - TRAITOR!
@Mighty Roman as Hector Barbossa and Mister Negative - INNOCENT!
@Jeremi as Borsalino "Kizaru" - UNKNOWN!
Frank stiffened. Tatari... the man from the afterlife had mentioned him as they all woke up, he stood tall. "When I was in the afterlife... a man talked about Tatari. A lot."

"We're in deep trouble."

Scooping Ryan up again, Frank looked about quietly. Was there anywhere he could take the girl that would be safe?

The old man shook his head after a moment, then looked at Ryan with a big grin. "I'm going to leave you with your sister... alright? Be safe." He sat get down by Reece reluctantly, and, with even more reluctance, moved to the Back Alley.

@Hospes
@Verite

kkVkr.jpg

Ryan went quiet, for a good while. She seemed more confused, than anything else, really. Just what was going on? Who was the owner of that welcoming voice? Why was there a face of blood, and who did the blood belong to, so she could heal them to make them better? Before she could get the answers to any of these questions, Frank spoke to her again and set her by Reece.. Who seemed relieved by this, more than the less relieved child. "But.. How can I protect you if we split up?" she asked, hesitantly. She wanted to say more, but the old man was already moving away.

----

On the flipside, Reece had been thoroughly upset with the incompetent and ridiculous voting decisions being made. Were people really so blind and wasteful about their votes as to simply throw them around all willy-nilly? Because she certainly refused to do so. If only there would've been more time, she could've tried to comment on it.. But alas, there wasn't, and things had moved along.

When the world had begun falling to pieces, Reece had immediately tried to close the distance between herself and her kid sister. She wasn't keen on the idea of losing any friends here, but her sister.. She was priority. Reece would die protecting her, if it came to that - even if she wasn't very good at it.

Even with her efforts, the world still faded to black. She couldn't do anything about it. She was no Succubus like her aunt, so it wasn't like she could rip to get closer to Ryan. Even so, it passed soon enough.. But not without a chilling voice 'welcoming' the group, sending shivers down the Caster's spine, and giving her a horrid feeling of foreboding. From there, everything ebbed away until she awoke in some odd, unfamiliar city.. And immediately got to her feet, brushing herself off with a deep frown. Eugh.. Filth.

kfJOR.jpg

Annoyance with having woken up on the ground aside, Reece was relieved to see Ryan and her friends were alright, and more relieved to have the child brought back to her by one of said friends. "Thanks," she told the old man that brought her sister over, before turning to the child in question. "..He'll be back, Ryan. We'll meet back up with him soon enough," she stated, before her reassuring smile turned to a slight frown. "Honestly, though, what will it take to keep you out of trouble, Ryan? Handcuffing our hands together?--"
DZqz2EB.gif

Aw, that was cute! The voice thought he had the ability to scare Gilgamesh. It was time for this voice to be proven wrong, though the group still knew little about their situation so Gilgamesh decided to go where the most information was likely to be found. So he spoke up announcing publicly "While you are standing about I shall go to the Shrine Skyscraper!". He turned to his so-far companions asking "Let's go if you wish" before he began walking off in that direction, not really waiting to see if anyone else did intend to follow or not.

@Verite @Crimson Spartan @Hospes @Thuro The Assassin Potato

Of course, Gilgamesh had to interrupt the chiding Reece was about to give Ryan. Way to save the kid a rant about safety, King Of Heroes.

"..I suppose that's a good a place as any," the Light Sybil mused. Sighing slightly, the young woman crouched down slightly, gesturing to her sister.. Who nodded and climbed onto Reece's back, quietly. "Lead the way," the blonde commented to GIlgamesh... Before her sibling on her back spoke up. "I've never been to a Skyscraper before.. Is it like a Dark Caster club?" The question earned an excessively long pause from Reece, who suddenly didn't look very pleased. "..We're going to have to have a chat later as to how the hell you know what that is."

Well. Wouldn't this be a lovely walk to the Shrine Skyscraper.

@Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Verite @Kaykay @Shrine Skyscraper​

Last edited by a moderator:
Deoxys would, unfortunately, be -very- disoriented throughout much of this process due to lacking a head. A sense of anger overwhelmed the alien as it could easily sense the mental presence of Kizaru suddenly dissappearing. These wretched creatures voted for the wrong one-- they will pay for it. Deoxys would promptly regenerate its head in time to catch a short glimpse of the giant red smile. Deoxys was unfazed by its intimidating presence.

When awakening in the city, Deoxys simply darted its head around, examining the area about it. The voice of the red smile--even its face--were ignored by Deoxys. It was a being of higher priority, and lacked the time for fear. Whatever this illusion (probably some sort of ghost-type) would try use to intimidate the alien, it would surely fail.

That being said, the idea of it being a ghost-type conjured a brief feeling of...insecurity. But this was negligible, Deoxys always feels insecure. It has its brain glowing right on its bloody chest.

Anyway, Deoxys hovered up and began flying off towards the outskirts

@Verite

tumblr_nsrvviYp901uw7ug3o6_250.png

In her thoughts, Mari was torn. She was not expecting the vote to actually go that way, she thought she had generated enough negative emotion to resist her vote. Though, regardless, the Kizaru person fell into the trap she had set, and thanks to all the other expected and unexpected support in votes, it was... done. She was suddenly nervous though, as if she would be guilty of wrongdoing if the person turned out to be innocent. Was the trapped animal an innocent creature, or a predator? Such was the pressure of her position, though. She was not expecting her experience and ability as Underground Student Council president to actually have some affect here of all places. In her mind, she was nervous...

tumblr_nsrvviYp901uw7ug3o3_250.png

On the outside, however, she appeared as steady and unemotional as always. "Let us hope we got this vote correctly then," she responded to all the others who indicated a desire to go to the Shrine Skyscraper. "And let us proceed then, shall we?"

@The Silver Paladin @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Verite

"Yeah," John said in agreement, and glad his new friend was good to go, "let's get going. We got this. Four teenagers, a pirate captain, and more. We can take care of ourselves."

@Mari @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin @shrineskyscraper

• Love
Reactions: Mari
"Hmph"
Ryner silently began making his way away from the group's bulk, heading off in no particular direction
"Tell me, what am I afraid of?" he asks aloud, a gleam in his eye
"Is it death?"
"No"
"Is it losing those I care about?"
"No"
"I'll make this easy for you...I fear myself..."
"So please, don't let me down when you send your simulacra...I'll destroy them all, and then...I'll erase your precious world..."

"I want a fight where I can finally vanquish my fears, but you see, doing that normally is awfully difficult, facing the beast that dwells inside of me is impossible, because of just that, it's inside of me..." he smirks slightly as he looks up to the sky, his eyes gleaming red as the discs of magic form once more, around his irises "So go ahead, send your nightmarish fiends, send me your clones, your pathetic copies of me, they won't match me, you can't hope to mimic the power of the Lonesome Devil, I'll wipe everything out, I'll kill the man running this game, I'll make sure no-one ever has to go through this again"

"I'll kill you all, even if it means I have to die afterwards"
He pauses, his eyes closing for a second
"So go ahead, try and scare me...Watch what happens"

@Verite @Whoever cares​

animated-skeleton-image-0014.gif

The skeleton marched away.

ONLY A TASTE OF THE HORRORS TO COME​
"That was...What's the word..." Ryner murmurs quietly "Spooky? Nah. Scary? Eh, not quite" He shrugs "I dunno, maybe both" he smiles to himself and chuckles for a moment "A spooky, scary skeleton. How amusing" he rubs his eyes lightly and smiles to himself "If that is all this land has to offer, maybe we'll all walk away without any issues...maybe I overestimated my foe just a little"

He sits down and glances at the direction it had headed "Perhaps there's a whole army of them, and we'll have to fight in a sort of" he pauses, rolling his hand around as he searches for the right words "Skeleton War" he says, settling for the term "I bet that'd be a lot of fun for some of our group"

@Verite
#Idontevenknowanymore

"You mean Tatari. I'm with you in that boat. Certainly looking forward to what he has in store for us." The old man reflexively reached to where he'd ordinarily have a gun for some kind of assurance. Once again, he was reminded of its absence. Frank felt naked for it.

@Schnee Corp Lawyer
@TheSpringwoodSlasher
The fact that Cole wasn't referring to Stubbs didn't lessen the zombie's wariness of him any. But he supposed that the guy did have a point in with that Tatari guy. He had already lost his cigarette, he wasn't sure what else that bloody smiley face could take away from him.

"Braaains?"(Then we'll just have to find the exit won't we?)

@BarrenThin @Schnee Corp Lawyer

The fact that Cole wasn't referring to Stubbs didn't lessen the zombie's wariness of him any. But he supposed that the guy did have a point in with that Tatari guy. He had already lost his cigarette, he wasn't sure what else that bloody smiley face could take away from him.

Having no idea what the zombie meant, Frank just shrugged at him before continuing into the alley.

@Verite
@TheSpringwoodSlasher
@Schnee Corp Lawyer

"This is a place where the exit finds you. I don't know if you want to be in a rush to get there"

"Yeah," John said in agreement, and glad his new friend was good to go, "let's get going. We got this. Four teenagers, a pirate captain, and more. We can take care of ourselves."

@Mari @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin @shrineskyscraper

tumblr_nsrvviYp901uw7ug3o7_250.png

Once they would start actually going towards the Shrine Skyscraper, Mari then had a chance to move on in her thoughts from the voting result, and the lack of knowledge of whether they were correct or not... to what was said to them just moments earlier. She thought about it, what would she fear most? She was a person who aspired for many things, so to come with that was many fears, along the theme of failure, achieving the opposite of her goals, and things like that. But she could not put a definition to what might be her greatest fear.

"Tell me," she asked the others, "what might be your fears?"

@Wedge Antilles @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @shrineskyscraper​

Once they would start actually going towards the Shrine Skyscraper, Mari then had a chance to move on in her thoughts from the voting result, and the lack of knowledge of whether they were correct or not... to what was said to them just moments earlier. She thought about it, what would she fear most? She was a person who aspired for many things, so to come with that was many fears, along the theme of failure, achieving the opposite of her goals, and things like that. But she could not put a definition to what might be her greatest fear.

@Wedge Antilles @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies @shrineskyscraper​

"Spiders, Cyclops, and Seaweed Brain here going a bit overboard with his powers. But mainly spiders, it's a child of Athena thing, due to a feud with Arachne." Annabeth said.

"I thought we crushed her with a Fiat..." Percy said.

"I still really hate spiders. Oh, gods, I hate spiders." Annabeth said.

"I have a fear of drowning, since I heard a prophecy that I will. I also fear Death, and losing my friends. I also extremely hate airplanes, or being in the air a all. Zeus and Poseidon's kids don't mix." Percy said that last part with a slight laugh.

@Verite @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman @Hospes @Gummi Bunnies

From Reece, it took no time at all for her to respond, as though on instinct. The girl had always been one to speak her mind on the fly. "'--The only thing we have to fear is fear itself,'" was her first, simple answer. "However, I admittedly have a tad of Dumasaphobia.." she added, sighing heavily. Yes - Reece was afraid of stupidity, and stupid people. "..And maybe a bit of Ataxophobia and Germophobia.. But only a mere smidgen," she explained, as though thinking aloud. Ryan, on the other hand(still perched on Reece's back), seemed to be taking time to think this over.

What was she afraid of?

The girl had never been introduced to the world. To the dangers and horrors outside of the little safe haven of a home that she lived in. She'd been protected thoroughly, unable to leave(save for maybe on one or two occasions, if she were accompanied with family) and oblivious to troubles. Because of this, she had never had anything to fear. If she had something she was afraid of... She was unaware of it. But, the death of people she cared for was probably it.

"..Yourself?"

@Mari @Gen. Gwazi Senpai @Thuro The Assassin Potato @Mighty Roman @Kaykay @Gummi Bunnies @The Silver Paladin @Wedge Antilles @Shrine Skyscraper​

Status
Not open for further replies.