• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
As the woman stepped back, covering herself up, cheeks beet red, she would continue to look at you with something of a dubious expression, as though the way you had suddenly appeared was the work of strange magic.

And... well, she wasn't off the mark, entirely.

"Nnh... I'm okay," Illya nodded, slowly getting back up, almost threatening to slip up due to the water around, "Where are we? What is this place?" She asked curiously.

8J8IKWJ.png

"Ah... you would be in Italy, dear. A little woman's dormitory to be exact," one of the other women spoke, glancing at Robin and Minato, "You two wouldn't happen to be peekers, would you?"

@The Tactician
ukwLhlCkHWhMQK3MDC9Or6P5K-oimPfziIJe7EToi-M

"Sorry, but I have eyes only for my girlfriend, and none of you are her."

tumblr_inline_navtwl5Syx1sfvecc.jpg

"You're a weird man, Arisato, and no, we're not. Magical accident that we didn't want landed us here."

"Good to be back." The old man grinned... and went to pull Rin into a brief hug. "Everything okay?"

@Verite
She paused briefly when she would be hugged by the older man, before nodding once she would come to, looking up at the man. Up close like this, it seemed quite strange. She often forgot how much taller he was. Then again, maybe she was just short. 5'2 wasn't really much to look at.

"Yeah... everything's okay," Rin nodded, "Well, as okay as you people can be in these Murder Games. But listen. While you were gone... Fiamma of the Right attacked. He took out Kirei and some other players, and took us to this strange world. The others went ahead and split up to try to find a way to get us out of here," she explained, updating him on what had happened in the short span that he had been gone, "I got separated from Archer... I can only guess he's in the other world, and even though he's an Archer, I just hope he'll be able to hold out in time for us to get back."

That's right. An Archer-class Servant had the class ability of "Independent Action." In simple terms, a Servant has to almost constantly depend on being supplied with mana by their Masters, or they face disappearing in a matter of hours. However, Archers were different. They were at least able to last a few days.

However, this was all assuming he'd be able to survive his encounter with Fiamma of the Right. But perhaps that was a different story.

@BarrenThin

As Gunha would punch out one of the energy beams that had been fired at him, the red creature would take this opportunity to fly towards you at transonic speeds around the same time with the intent of catching him off guard and colliding into him, attempting to grab him with its tendril and slam him into the nearby wall!

Meanwhile, the blue creature swiftly evaded Kinuhata's punch, going ahead and going for a counterattack, thrusting its arms forward like blades and attempting to impale the young girl in the shoulders!

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Kaykay @Gibbons @Academy
"YOSHAAA!" Gunha yelled, moving at supersonic speeds himself to ram into the red creature head on. Which naturally led to an easy time grabbing and throwing Gunha into the wall. The boy shook it off, stepped forward and thrusted his fist out. "AMAZING PUNCH!!!" A shockwave flew out towards the creature.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Kaykay @Verite @Academy

As Gunha would punch out one of the energy beams that had been fired at him, the red creature would take this opportunity to fly towards you at transonic speeds around the same time with the intent of catching him off guard and colliding into him, attempting to grab him with its tendril and slam him into the nearby wall!

Meanwhile, the blue creature swiftly evaded Kinuhata's punch, going ahead and going for a counterattack, thrusting its arms forward like blades and attempting to impale the young girl in the shoulders!

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Kaykay @Gibbons @Academy
Cinder Fall
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Kaykay @Gibbons @Academy People
Cinder looked a little annoyed that all of her projectiles had missed both of her targets... With that in mind, she closed her eyes, concentrating a little before she suddenly produced two black blades out of what seemed like thin air, leaving red trails in their wake as she spun around momentarily.
tumblr_nc2yffEKd31sv0f5ao1_500.gif

She suddenly rushed forwards, aiming to attack the blue creature swiftly, the other creature was the one she would worry about later; after she finished off her current target...​

ukwLhlCkHWhMQK3MDC9Or6P5K-oimPfziIJe7EToi-M

"Sorry, but I have eyes only for my girlfriend, and none of you are her."

tumblr_inline_navtwl5Syx1sfvecc.jpg

"You're a weird man, Arisato, and no, we're not. Magical accident that we didn't want landed us here."
"Well, at least you're faithful. More than I can say for most men," the dark-skinned woman said, putting a hand on her hip, "So may I ask just how you ended up in our laundry room?" She inquired with a raised eyebrow, "If you're not peepers, then... Hm, what, did you attempt to test out a teleportation spell that ended up not going out as planned?"

@The Tactician

"Well, at least you're faithful. More than I can say for most men," the dark-skinned woman said, putting a hand on her hip, "So may I ask just how you ended up in our laundry room?" She inquired with a raised eyebrow, "If you're not peepers, then... Hm, what, did you attempt to test out a teleportation spell that ended up not going out as planned?"

@The Tactician
tumblr_inline_navtwg8T1W1sfvecc.jpg

"No, Illya here... Some sort of magic is forcing her to teleport about, along with those around her."

She paused briefly when she would be hugged by the older man, before nodding once she would come to, looking up at the man. Up close like this, it seemed quite strange. She often forgot how much taller he was. Then again, maybe she was just short. 5'2 wasn't really much to look at.

"Yeah... everything's okay," Rin nodded, "Well, as okay as you people can be in these Murder Games. But listen. While you were gone... Fiamma of the Right attacked. He took out Kirei and some other players, and took us to this strange world. The others went ahead and split up to try to find a way to get us out of here," she explained, updating him on what had happened in the short span that he had been gone, "I got separated from Archer... I can only guess he's in the other world, and even though he's an Archer, I just hope he'll be able to hold out in time for us to get back."

That's right. An Archer-class Servant had the class ability of "Independent Action." In simple terms, a Servant has to almost constantly depend on being supplied with mana by their Masters, or they face disappearing in a matter of hours. However, Archers were different. They were at least able to last a few days.

However, this was all assuming he'd be able to survive his encounter with Fiamma of the Right. But perhaps that was a different story.

@BarrenThin

The old man almost brightened for a few seconds. "Kotomine is dead?" Then, catching himself, he did his best to appear saddened. "I mean... Kotomine is dead?" He repeated with a very unconvincing, defeated tone. After a moment, he shook his head, holding Rin by the shoulders. "I'm just glad you're okay." His smile returned.

The old man looked about briefly. "Where's Ryan? And Kinuhata? Are they okay?"

@Verite
@Hospes, if she's nearby​

The girl pivoted her right foot back, aligning it with her left to dodge the arm coming for her right shoulder, while simultaneously bringing her left arm across to attempt to deflect the other arm and grab a hold of it, pulling it into a punch if successful.

@york @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gibbons @Verite
"YOSHAAA!" Gunha yelled, moving at supersonic speeds himself to ram into the red creature head on. Which naturally led to an easy time grabbing and throwing Gunha into the wall. The boy shook it off, stepped forward and thrusted his fist out. "AMAZING PUNCH!!!" A shockwave flew out towards the creature.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Kaykay @Verite @Academy
Cinder Fall
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Kaykay @Gibbons @Academy People
Cinder looked a little annoyed that all of her projectiles had missed both of her targets... With that in mind, she closed her eyes, concentrating a little before she suddenly produced two black blades out of what seemed like thin air, leaving red trails in their wake as she spun around momentarily.
tumblr_nc2yffEKd31sv0f5ao1_500.gif

She suddenly rushed forwards, aiming to attack the blue creature swiftly, the other creature was the one she would worry about later; after she finished off her current target...​
The blue creature was ready to dodge the Esper's counterattack, but it would find itself caught by surprise by Cinder's attack from behind, causing it to become vulnerable to Kinuhata's incoming punch. It skidded back several feet, but it wasn't down for the count just yet! With some distance between it and the two of you, it would go ahead and go for another rush, thrusting its long arms forward, the arms springing forward like tendrils once again attempting to impale its enemies!

As for the red creature, as Gunha would attack it, its body would slam right into the ceiling, a crack visible on its rock-like body. Despite the damage done, it would press forward, its long tendril quickly wrapping around Gunha's neck and attempting to strangle him, lifting the young man's body from the ground, almost acting like a noose.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Kaykay @Gibbons

tumblr_inline_navtwg8T1W1sfvecc.jpg

"No, Illya here... Some sort of magic is forcing her to teleport about, along with those around her."
latest

"Illya, huh? That's your name, little girl?"

"Y-Yeah..." She nodded, "Illyasviel von Einzbern."

"My, that's certainly a mouthful. I suppose I'll just be calling you Illya then," the woman said, looking at you all, "Name's Sherry Cromwell. What's your names?"

@The Tactician

The old man almost brightened for a few seconds. "Kotomine is dead?" Then, catching himself, he did his best to appear saddened. "I mean... Kotomine is dead?" He repeated with a very unconvincing, defeated tone. After a moment, he shook his head, holding Rin by the shoulders. "I'm just glad you're okay." His smile returned.

The old man looked about briefly. "Where's Ryan? And Kinuhata? Are they okay?"

@Verite
@Hospes, if she's nearby​
03d.png

"Ah... Pretty sure Ryan's just lounging around. Dunno where she might be, but I'm pretty sure Kinuhata went to the Academy over there," she said, pointing towards a nearby building, "You could also stop by the Core or the Arena if you want, though I imagine their business there are almost done."

@BarrenThin

Last edited:
08dg.png

"Ah... Pretty sure Ryan's just lounging around. Dunno where she might be, but I'm pretty sure Kinuhata went to the Academy over there," she said, pointing towards a nearby building, "You could also stop by the Core or the Arena if you want, though I imagine their business there are almost done."

@BarrenThin

"Then she's alright, too." Frank smiled upwards. "Well... that was probably the least time I've ever spent dead." The old man looked at her. "The people that attacked the mansion and took the sword... they were... wherever I was. Had me captive. Robin, Minato, and Illya, too. Some ghost freed us... and Illya sent me back."

@Verite
@Hospes

latest

"Illya, huh? That's your name, little girl?"

"Y-Yeah..." She nodded, "Illyasviel von Einzbern."

"My, that's certainly a mouthful. I suppose I'll just be calling you Illya then," the woman said, looking at you all, "Name's Sherry Cromwell. What's your names?"

@The Tactician
UN-JAF1QuOinGerVhhnrUWdruPr8Iur1ZdS1lXSqZUo

"Arisato like arigato, Missus Roboto."

tumblr_inline_navtwfE6Qk1sfvecc.jpg

Robin held back a smirk at the wordplay that Minato had just made, "Robin Tact, war tactician by trade.... Not to be rude, could we be released? We're actually on a very important mission right now."

"Then she's alright, too." Frank smiled upwards. "Well... that was probably the least time I've ever spent dead." The old man looked at her. "The people that attacked the mansion and took the sword... they were... wherever I was. Had me captive. Robin, Minato, and Illya, too. Some ghost freed us... and Illya sent me back."

@Verite
@Hospes
"Illya? As in... Einzbern? Well, I'm... not going to pretend I really understood most of what you just said. I imagine it's a long story, but alright," Rin said, scratching her head.

"In any case, they're closing in on us too, huh? Between them and Fiamma of the Right himself, I'm starting to feel a little claustrophobic," she sighed, "In any case, I'm just glad you're back."

@BarrenThin

Last edited:
"Illya? As in... Einzbern? Well, I'm... not going to pretend I really understood most of what you just said. I imagine it's a long story, but alright," Rin said, scratching her head.

06c.png

"In any case, they're closing in on us too, huh? Between them and Fiamma of the Right himself, I'm starting to feel a little claustrophobic," she sighed, "In any case, I'm just glad you're back."

@BarrenThin

"You know... the people I blew a hole in the mansion fighting?" Frank smiled sheepishly before his expression grew grave again. "Fianma must be backing some serious firepower, to dispatch Kotomine. The boy that took the sword in the attack on the mansion... He's no pushover, either. He mentioned someone named Crowley. His boss. I'm betting he'll be bringing the pressure before too long."

@Verite
@Hospes

UN-JAF1QuOinGerVhhnrUWdruPr8Iur1ZdS1lXSqZUo

"Arisato like arigato, Missus Roboto."

tumblr_inline_navtwfE6Qk1sfvecc.jpg

Robin held back a smirk at the wordplay that Minato had just made, "Robin Tact, war tactician by trade.... Not to be rude, could we be released? We're actually on a very important mission right now."
"Released? You make it sound like we're holding you hostage," Cromwell replied with a raised eyebrow, crossing her arms, "... Though, now that you mention it, you do sorta owe us for breaking the washing machine. The least you could do is clean up the mess, though I'd rather not feel like a slave driver, so how about some tea while you slip into something less... wet?"

tumblr_nl6lxiFjls1u4mi5zo2_250.png

"My... my asymmetrical clothes..." The purple-haired woman lamented in the background. "Why couldn't we just have used magic to clean the clothes?"

"Oh, quit complaining already, Kanzaki. No one ever said adjusting to this sorta stuff would be easy. Besides, aren't you the one who was more attached to the washing machine than anyone else, here?" Cromwell sighed.

- - -

Flashback.

tumblr_nl6lxiFjls1u4mi5zo3_250.png

That's what you said after you hugged the damn thing after getting it to work.

- - -

"In any case, tell Agnese to put something on and have her buy some men's clothing or something really quick. Ask her or Angelene for some clothes for the girl."

"R-Right..." The woman, presumably known as Kanzaki, nodded, leaving the room reluctantly.​

Last edited:
"Released? You make it sound like we're holding you hostage," Cromwell replied with a raised eyebrow, crossing her arms, "... Though, now that you mention it, you do sorta owe us for breaking the washing machine. The least you could do is clean up the mess, though I'd rather not feel like a slave driver, so how about some tea while you slip into something less... wet?"

tumblr_nl6lxiFjls1u4mi5zo2_250.png

"My... my asymmetrical clothes..." The purple-haired woman lamented in the background. "Why couldn't we just have used magic to clean the clothes?"

"Oh, quit complaining already, Kanzaki. No one ever said adjusting to this sorta stuff would be easy. Besides, aren't you the one who was more attached to the washing machine than anyone else, here?" Cromwell sighed.

- - -

Flashback.

tumblr_nl6lxiFjls1u4mi5zo3_250.png

That's what you said after you hugged the damn thing after getting it to work.

- - -

"In any case, tell Agnese to put something on and have her buy some men's clothing or something really quick. Ask her or Angelene for some clothes for the girl."

"R-Right..." The woman, presumably known as Kanzaki, nodded, leaving the room reluctantly.​
tumblr_inline_navtwxniNQ1sfvecc.jpg

"Because of course, we can't ever be teleported randomly and then go back to saving the world..." Robin muttered as he stood up and waited for the clothes to be handed to them.

D5fbdaL-FJ4RxckcIdt6OyV6HApWWmCOVRR4PWPa1Dg

Minato shrugged as the offer of tea was made, "Sounds good to me, though... If you have some wrenches and duct tape, I might be able to fix your washer. Might not work like brand new, but it'll last awhile." For once, he was glad he was a stay-at-home boyfriend who had to fiddle with home appliances to ensure they continued to work properly and without fires.

@Verite

The blue creature was ready to dodge the Esper's counterattack, but it would find itself caught by surprise by Cinder's attack from behind, causing it to become vulnerable to Kinuhata's incoming punch. It skidded back several feet, but it wasn't down for the count just yet! With some distance between it and the two of you, it would go ahead and go for another rush, thrusting its long arms forward, the arms springing forward like tendrils once again attempting to impale its enemies!

As for the red creature, as Gunha would attack it, its body would slam right into the ceiling, a crack visible on its rock-like body. Despite the damage done, it would press forward, its long tendril quickly wrapping around Gunha's neck and attempting to strangle him, lifting the young man's body from the ground, almost acting like a noose.

Despite her Offense Armor, Kinuhata didn't feel like taking a risk to take the attack. She had no idea what these were or how hard they could hit. So instead she did a forward roll to try to evade the tendril and launch her palm into the creature's mid section.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Verite @Gibbons

"You know... the people I blew a hole in the mansion fighting?" Frank smiled sheepishly before his expression grew grave again. "Fianma must be backing some serious firepower, to dispatch Kotomine. The boy that took the sword in the attack on the mansion... He's no pushover, either. He mentioned someone named Crowley. His boss. I'm betting he'll be bringing the pressure before too long."

@Verite
@Hospes
"Crowley, huh... Doesn't ring a bell, but I'll keep it in mind for now," Rin nodded, "We all will have to keep it in mind, I imagine. Just... be careful from now on. Okay?"

@BarrenThin

Cinder Fall
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Kaykay @Gibbons
Cinder jumped into the air in an attempt to avoid the tendrils, putting both of her blades together in rapid movements, making them form a bow before one could visually register what had happened...
tumblr_nbra6zDkwI1s7vfd5o7_500.gif

By the time she was starting to fall, she had already loaded and drawn 3 arrows into the bow, firing all three of them at the blue creature, upon impact, each would detonate in a fiery explosion, but, it was uncertain if that would be enough to take down creatures like these.​

Status
Not open for further replies.