• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wooot! My post will be up tonight.~

:"} The first relationship of the RP. We've made history. @Dipper

Lol I imagine that it'll be relatively secretive.

• Love
Reactions: Nav
@Nav Is my character good?
Yes! Sorry.... I haven't finished reading your writing prompt because work got busy, but I loved everything else. (: I'm going to read through your prompt when I get home tonight but go ahead and post, if you want!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sav and Rae
So What's the weather like in Sorvan City? I've got it in my head that it's cold. Winter? @Nav

So What's the weather like in Sorvan City? I've got it in my head that it's cold. Winter? @Nav
Uhhhh *begins to sweat* A...autumn?

Reactions: Sav
Lol dats okayyyyyyyy. Minor details.

Sorry about the lackluster quality of my first post, I wrote it while I was busy and on mobile ^^' At least it's up now, though.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I probably won't have a post up until tomorrow. :)

I posted!

I guess I sort of lied though as it's now morning for me and I said I would get it up last night. Oh well, I hope it's not too over the top or full of errors. Anyways, I'm getting sleep now. I'm liking how this is starting.

Reactions: Sav and Rae
Akjari gives Solomon the chills.

put a coat on dammit

lol

TGIF. Ugh

Akjari gives Solomon the chills.

put a coat on dammit

lol

TGIF. Ugh
Akjari does what Akjari wants

Which means no coat, only skin and confidence.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sav
Solomon: Everyone is cool and confident until they catch the Black Death

Solomon: And even then I will not help ya, no I won't cause' I'll be damned if you get me sick too, so you're just gonna have to die and repeat.

Akjari: ....Okay.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dipper
So apparently I'm being forced to socialize today...post will be up before the 12th, for sure! xD

• Love
Reactions: Sav, Nav and Joan
I'm a little too sick to post right now, but as soon as I'm feeling well enough, I'll get Yolanda down the stairs ^.^

• Love
Man, this group is so awesome. 8D You all are going to take the story to a whole new level.

• Thank You
Reactions: Sav and Joan
I'll try to have a post up either tonight, or tomorrow. We'll see how cooperative my imagination is.

Reactions: Sav and Nav
There you have it. Akjari's wisdom.

Kind of.

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Nav and Rae
Status
Not open for further replies.