• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
You can gloss over the previous test if you want and just say she walked up behind Xander as he arrived at the canyon :)
I'll give @ryexander a poke

You can gloss over the previous test if you want and just say she walked up behind Xander as he arrived at the canyon :)
I'll give @ryexander a poke

I'm going to have to delay my post until tomorrow -- hoping to get it in before your post but my Wi-Fi just cut out courtesy of stinking Circle >:( so my tablet, which is where my post is, is out of commission until 7am tomorrow (unless it's 8am, I'm never really sure). I'll post as soon as possible
Edit: or how about noon because apparently that's a thing now >:( are you kidding me rn
I really hate this stupid internet restriction

Last edited:
Reactions: Falcon
@Falcon sorry my post was so delayed -- just one thing after another kept keeping me from posting. It's up now

Omg okay I'm back, is this alive? Am I hated for being gone so long?

If so sorry~

But I'm back! How much has happened? Honestly I have no idea what this is, how long I've been gone or any of you!

@Falcon Really sorry I've been gone so long

I was in the hospital for about 11 days but I will get a post up today. Sorry for the delay.

Welcome back @Gen_ ! give me a few to figure out where things are at and I'll give you a rundown of what's going on ^_^

@Celestial Scorpio I'm glad you're out of the hospital and I hope you're feeling better!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Celestial Scorpio
Okay, so it looks like Gen (the character) was last seen with the group about to head down the beanstalk. The second level is basically choose a direction and pass the riddle at the end of the path without getting distracted by a middle challenge.
Since the north group is already chatting with the Sphinx that leaves the choice of West, South, or East to cross the second level.

• If you choose West we can do a collab that gets you all the way across in one post.
  • I'm working on a collab with @Midian for going South you can join if you go that way, although she is on guest status right now and might not be very active.
  • And @ryexander and @Astroblaze both have characters on the east route you could meet up with. I believe they met at the mid point and then I GMed them down to the test, but it should be easy to catch up with them :)

Ahhhhhhh okay, man I feel like I've been gone for ages and we aren't past the testing yet?

So if I remember this is for a magic school right? I have to look at my character again

Any where you want me to go specifically?

West or East path would be easier too coordinate.
And yeah it's gone a bit slow. If we can get through the next bit I think it'll pick up because you all will have the whole school to run around in and subplots and things can happen :)

Okay I'll try to read up so I'm on track and then I'll reply~

• Thank You
wow this died fast

it's not dead yet :)
I have a guest collab with midian going and to my knowledge it's finals week in a lot of places.
this also tends to be a slower RP :)

But just in case
Roll call Who is still interested?
@Astroblaze @Celestial Scorpio, @daird, @GamerFangirl, @Gen @ryexander @Shinku⭐Kun, @Watase Yu,

And do we want to finish this level? or shall I just do a massive GM post and time skip everyone into the school?

I am here, trying to think of how to post, also been a bit busy with school and whatnot since I have had to manage some things.

• Thank You
Me still here

• Thank You
I'm still here as always and I vote for that time skip after my post reacting to the Spinx.

• Thank You
Reactions: Stray Shinku
@Astroblaze @Celestial Scorpio, @daird, @GamerFangirl, @Gen @ryexander @Shinku⭐Kun, @Watase Yu,
ll right all. If you still wanna play let me know.
Otherwise I think it might be time to call it.

I could always GM post the end of the test and start a new thread with the start of school too

I am so sorry for not posting, honestly it slipped my mind. I think a GM post could help, plus you could do that to recruit more players possibly. If I don't reply always feel free to PM me or mention me in a post, sometimes I go to reply to things then get busy and if my browser gets closed I forget.