You can gloss over the previous test if you want and just say she walked up behind Xander as he arrived at the canyon :)
I'll give @ryexander a poke

You can gloss over the previous test if you want and just say she walked up behind Xander as he arrived at the canyon :)
I'll give @ryexander a poke

I'm going to have to delay my post until tomorrow -- hoping to get it in before your post but my Wi-Fi just cut out courtesy of stinking Circle >:( so my tablet, which is where my post is, is out of commission until 7am tomorrow (unless it's 8am, I'm never really sure). I'll post as soon as possible
Edit: or how about noon because apparently that's a thing now >:( are you kidding me rn
I really hate this stupid internet restriction

Last edited:
Reactions: Falcon
@Falcon sorry my post was so delayed -- just one thing after another kept keeping me from posting. It's up now

Omg okay I'm back, is this alive? Am I hated for being gone so long?

If so sorry~

But I'm back! How much has happened? Honestly I have no idea what this is, how long I've been gone or any of you!

@Falcon Really sorry I've been gone so long

I was in the hospital for about 11 days but I will get a post up today. Sorry for the delay.

Welcome back @Gen_ ! give me a few to figure out where things are at and I'll give you a rundown of what's going on ^_^

@Celestial Scorpio I'm glad you're out of the hospital and I hope you're feeling better!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Celestial Scorpio
Okay, so it looks like Gen (the character) was last seen with the group about to head down the beanstalk. The second level is basically choose a direction and pass the riddle at the end of the path without getting distracted by a middle challenge.
Since the north group is already chatting with the Sphinx that leaves the choice of West, South, or East to cross the second level.

• If you choose West we can do a collab that gets you all the way across in one post.
  • I'm working on a collab with @Midian for going South you can join if you go that way, although she is on guest status right now and might not be very active.
  • And @ryexander and @Astroblaze both have characters on the east route you could meet up with. I believe they met at the mid point and then I GMed them down to the test, but it should be easy to catch up with them :)

Ahhhhhhh okay, man I feel like I've been gone for ages and we aren't past the testing yet?

So if I remember this is for a magic school right? I have to look at my character again

Any where you want me to go specifically?

West or East path would be easier too coordinate.
And yeah it's gone a bit slow. If we can get through the next bit I think it'll pick up because you all will have the whole school to run around in and subplots and things can happen :)

Okay I'll try to read up so I'm on track and then I'll reply~

• Thank You
wow this died fast

it's not dead yet :)
I have a guest collab with midian going and to my knowledge it's finals week in a lot of places.
this also tends to be a slower RP :)

But just in case
Roll call Who is still interested?
@Astroblaze @Celestial Scorpio, @daird, @GamerFangirl, @Gen @ryexander @Shinku⭐Kun, @Watase Yu,

And do we want to finish this level? or shall I just do a massive GM post and time skip everyone into the school?

I am here, trying to think of how to post, also been a bit busy with school and whatnot since I have had to manage some things.

• Thank You
Me still here

• Thank You
I'm still here as always and I vote for that time skip after my post reacting to the Spinx.

• Thank You
Reactions: Stray Shinku
@Astroblaze @Celestial Scorpio, @daird, @GamerFangirl, @Gen @ryexander @Shinku⭐Kun, @Watase Yu,
ll right all. If you still wanna play let me know.
Otherwise I think it might be time to call it.

I could always GM post the end of the test and start a new thread with the start of school too

I am so sorry for not posting, honestly it slipped my mind. I think a GM post could help, plus you could do that to recruit more players possibly. If I don't reply always feel free to PM me or mention me in a post, sometimes I go to reply to things then get busy and if my browser gets closed I forget.