*Edits*
Sorry that's what I get for copy and pasting the old list to edit from

Kind of loss interest and I don't have a lot of ideas for this anymore, sorry going to drop out!

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
You'll be welcome back any time if you change your mind

Wanted to give a heads up I am around, been busy with school and personal life but I can get a post up tomorrow. :)

• Thank You
@Falcon , I'm just saying this as a suggestion. So, I was wondering if you could skip the next levels of the Exam Trials, making this one the last one. We have been stuck on it for a long time and a lot of people has dropped out (which, I believe, is probably because of this reason). I don't know, you can make the Academy Staff surprisingly decide to make this Trials shorter than the last ones or whatever. What do you think? I really want to finally begin to develop Pandora's story really badly.

You've jumped ahead of me a bit :P

After you guys get passed the Sphinx, which should be easy enough, I'm going to give everyone a brief over view of when the next two levels contain and let you vote on whether you want to play them out or just have me do a big GM post that carries everyone through. Or possibly a collab.

The School stuff will begin in a new IC thread once that's decided. :)

Is there something holding you back from developing Pandora as a character other than setting?

• Love
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Is there something holding you back from developing Pandora as a character other than setting?
Nah, just her current position, but I can give an insight or prologue IC if you give me the permission. This has to do with a black magic cult that has been tracking and observing Pandora for a long time now. It's that cult from where her parents belonged (this is was explained in the first IC post of Pandora).

You don't need my permission to develop character stores/backstories ^_^

• Love
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Yeah I am unsure why some have dropped but as of late I have noticed slower paced roleplays tend to have people dropping frequently. *looks at my two that are dead and another that died* So I mean I am fine with continuing the trials or not, I am very adaptable and will stick around regardless of circumstances. Will have my post up today since yesterday I was dead all day XD

Actually I'm not terribly worried about the drop out rate right now. This RP has been running steadily for 9 months and the Post rate is still around where I said it would be when we started. I did say it would be a slower RP :)
Most group RPs die completely around the 3 month line so I'm very proud of you all (big group hug)

Also, I know it seems like we had a large dropout all at once but most of those were people I forgot to take off the list and accidentally tagged XD.

• Useful
Reactions: Celestial Scorpio
I noticed I wasn't tagged in the GM post on April 2nd. Yumi should be with the bigger group that headed North. I hadn't dropped. I'm still willing to participate.

• Thank You
Hmm, as far as I can see you're on the list. Last name top row since I listed alphabetically. Did you not get an alert?
Although it wouldn't surprise me if my code was wrong or something... *goes to double check*

But yeah I've been known to make tagging mistakes so go ahead and bop me if it looks like I did mess something up XD

It just now occurred to me that you meant the IC GM post XD
Sorry! yeah that was another tagging goof on my part. I'm really sorry (hug) I added your name in now.

Will definitely get a post out today/tonight. Yesterday was just an endless flash XD sorry for the wait.

Ok, I've finally made up my mind about this RP and I'm making my character. When she's finished, how should I jump into the RP given that I'm so late?

@Astroblaze Once you've made you're character and I've approved her I'll give you jump in instructions based on where everything is. ^_^
And you're not late ^_^ I've designed this RP to be pretty jump in friendly

• Thank You
Reactions: Astroblaze
  • no-lightbox
  • no-lightbox
  • no-lightbox
  • no-lightbox
  • no-lightbox
  • no-lightbox

Name: Astara Coruscaré

Appearance:
Four foot nine and slight of build with rounded features accented by the freckles scattered along her cheekbones, Astara keeps her blonde hair back in a long ponytail bound with a sea green clasp but lets her choppy bangs fall freely over her forehead, often having to sweep them out of her brilliant blue eyes. Tending toward a dramatic flair, she wears an ankle-length turquoise cloak over her sleeveless purple-trimmed orange top and khaki cargo pants with steel-accented black boots and purple fingerless gloves.

Familiar: searching

Grade type: high A average

• Love
@Astroblaze - approved!
13 would make her a first year :) I just need to know which elective she would like. Either culinary magic, divination, or Magical Creatures. You may also opt for her to have a free period.

As for jumping in you have several options.
  1. You can go solo and write your Character's way through the test (I'll give you information to work with)
  2. Have your character join either Xander on the east route or the group of four on the north route
  3. You and I can do a collab on one of the yet unseen directions (west and south)

@Astroblaze - approved!
13 would make her a first year :) I just need to know which elective she would like. Either culinary magic, divination, or Magical Creatures. You may also opt for her to have a free period.

As for jumping in you have several options.
  1. You can go solo and write your Character's way through the test (I'll give you information to work with)
  2. Have your character join either Xander on the east route or the group of four on the north route
  3. You and I can do a collab on one of the yet unseen directions (west and south)

That's why I chose 13 -- with my experience (or rather lack thereof) I figured it'd be best to start from the beginning :) She'll take Magical Creatures for her elective, and as for jumping in, I'll send her with Xander.
Looks like I'll need to read through the RP to see what to do for writing my post specifically :P

Edit: Just skimmed through and I'm not really sure how exactly to put her in, considering that she would have gone through all the previous tests first

Last edited: