I think I should start it off. Also, I have seen both of those shows, yes. Do you know, how to make a PM?
Just click on their user name and click "start a conversation"
pls help the newbie get accepted I need friends

• Thank You
Reactions: ShiroKiyoshi
i think so i press start new conversation right?
Correct. Please start a new conversation with me. It would be rude to continue a conversation here when we are not talking about this RP.

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore
The gunners are gonna have so much fun with the cannons. Klein is gonna be put on like polishing duty.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie and Applo
I am looking forward to some naval combat shenanigans, polishing cannons sounds like all fun for him :p

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Quick question. Are all of the gunners assassins? If so, I can try and make a cannon/assassin pun.

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore
I believe they all are assassins, yes

I am looking forward to some naval combat shenanigans, polishing cannons sounds like all fun for him :p
He's gonna kill someone.

Reactions: Applo
Quick question. Are all of the gunners assassins? If so, I can try and make a cannon/assassin pun.
Former assassin here, but technically it still counts.

Rin's no assassin.

Just a second degree murderer.

I know, I now, she is the cook XD I just felt like adding something somewhere.

• Nice Execution!
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: PoetLore and Applo
Welp. I couldn't think of a good assassin/cannon pun. I do however have a different pun to make up the void.

"I was stumped on tree jokes. So I branched out to other sources!"

Welp. I couldn't think of a good assassin/cannon pun.
Do you have any terrible/ dumb ones though because those would be perfectly acceptable IMO

Last edited:
  • Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie
Did I tell you guys about how I once convinced a kid in my class that professionally, a group of assassins are called an Ass?
Well, now I did.

Chuckles~ It's really sad how easy it is to confuse people. have you seen the video where the man says, "What does Y E S spell?" And everyone of course says Yes. And then he says, "What does E Y E S spell?" And they all say ee yes. it's sad but really funny.

Chuckles~ It's really sad how easy it is to confuse people. have you seen the video where the man says, "What does Y E S spell?" And everyone of course says Yes. And then he says, "What does E Y E S spell?" And they all say ee yes. it's sad but really funny.
That's a thing? wth.

I think we have quite a few artists in here. Has anyone ever CTRL+Z'ed when they were next to a computer while drawing on paper. I just did.