• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Cresion Breezes
Giggles~ I think it's funny. Funny and appropriate.

Iwaku just became 600% more laggy for me after the update.
Well, that's unfortunate.
I assumed it was just all us peasents logging on and touching everything putting the server under strain or somthing computery like that.

Im kinda of Jealous of how uplifting your Val day sounds @PoetLore I mostly spent it hiding in my bedroom muttering angrily to myself.

We had a chemistry test on Valentine's Day. Our teacher probably thinks it's so funny.
Your teacher is clearly one of the great interlects of the age and a gem

She is very showy Greenie, but doesn't seem like a dragoon you would type. Just saying.

@Applo I am so sorry you had a bag Valentine's day. ~Hugs~

She's definitely not lol. I only have two extra flirty characters, Kaila and Lea, but they don't show much skin either.

She is very showy Greenie, but doesn't seem like a dragoon you would type. Just saying.

@Applo I am so sorry you had a bag Valentine's day. ~Hugs~
Oh lawd, I didnt mean for it to come off that bad, i just meant more that yours sounded much more nourishing for the soul. I can still haz that hug though right, please?

YUP HUGS~ always free and available

• Love
Reactions: Applo
I don't know if I portrayed it enough or right, but Klein often hallucinates when he feels he is about to kill something. And these being hallucinations: the child and the shadow, they do not possess their own thoughts. Everything they say or think is actually an embodiment of one of Klein's thoughts. They are the only "friends" in the world that accept Klein and his activities. Besides the crew, but Klein would still kill them if he had the chance so they're not at friend level yet.

You conveyed that, at least to me you did. I'm not sure Arryn likes him, she doesn't dislike him, but she sees him as a bit of a loose cannon. she would and has tried to defend and keep him safe, in spite of her caution. She does know he'd kill her though, Since he seems ready to kill anyone at any time. He's interesting though.

I don't know if I portrayed it enough or right, but Klein often hallucinates when he feels he is about to kill something. And these being hallucinations: the child and the shadow, they do not possess their own thoughts. Everything they say or think is actually an embodiment of one of Klein's thoughts. They are the only "friends" in the world that accept Klein and his activities. Besides the crew, but Klein would still kill them if he had the chance so they're not at friend level yet.
If you came into that post cold it might be a little tricky to get a grasp on, but for us and anyone reading this properly I think it's clear enough and that additonal explanation would be a negative, so keep doing what your doing I say

Reactions: PoetLore
I have this sneaking suspicion that at some point Klein would do something so over the top that the senior squad (I'll leave who's in the senior squad up to individual interpretation) will have to knock him out and then chew him out for being too over the top. Oh well, it's just a sneaking suspicion, nothing serious.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie and Applo
I have this sneaking suspicion that at some point Klein would do something so over the top that the senior squad (I'll leave who's in the senior squad up to individual interpretation) will have to knock him out and then chew him out for being too over the top. Oh well, it's just a sneaking suspicion, nothing serious.
Lol I agree. Senior squad I see as Alerio, Saethos and Arryn somewhat. Maybe even Valor xD

Rinata's personality is pretty much mine so she's more the big sister type. The "be careful!" and "well you shudda known better" kind.

ol I agree. Senior squad I see as Alerio, Saethos and Arryn somewhat. Maybe even Valor xD

Wait, what? How did Arryn get senior status? It's because I'm the oldest typer isn't it??

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Wait, what? How did Arryn get senior status? It's because I'm the oldest typer isn't it??
Haha no. It's because she seems a tad bit more mature than the rest. :P

Ok...I can accept that...gracefully.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
mfw Klein isn't a senior:

Hmm...mfw?
I think the f stands for some sort of conjugation of fuck since that's how Internet acronyms work. The others I'm not sure of.

Also I'm thinking about if I should wait for Squee to post before I put up another post, there's that too.

Last edited:
Reactions: Applo
Yeah...I always wait for the Captain, since mine always follow him, though we have no order...that's kind of how I'm judging it.