Sorry for the delay, my week has been hectic. I should have some time in the next 2-3 days to work on that post I said I'd have a week ago.

No worries! Hope you get to relax some soon!

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore
So this is just a dumb joke I had kicking around my brain for a while that I decide to sketch out earlier this week, sorry about the left handed chicken scratching but the words arnt really important.

Attachments

• nothing much.jpg
    nothing much.jpg
    212.3 KB · Views: 10
Chuckles~ Arryn would be mortified...and I do mean mortified to see anything like that! My eye is twitching from her reaction.

• Love
Reactions: Applo
Chuckles~ Arryn would be mortified...and I do mean mortified to see anything like that! My eye is twitching from her reaction.

I kinda want it to happen just so I can read how aryns soul is slightly crushed by it

Last edited:
  • Love
I think so, Signups are still open!

Name: Yukina Cross
Gander: female
Race: elf x human (if acceptible father was an elf mom was a human)
Position: the captain may choose my fate
Your wish: To live with the captain or be in the company of the captain for her whole life. (to become his bride)
Appearance: exactly like in picture only doesnt look anime imgine it on a real person. She is about 5'5" and weights about 150 lbs. Also has slightly pointy ears.
original.png

Personality: She is very confusing she has multiple personality disorder. Her main personality is actually her cover up one she developed to protect herself. This side is very confident in her abilities and is a bit on the cold hearted side. She is loyal to her captain and only to her captain. She has decided from the time she left home that if she did not make her own prirate crew that she would find and serve only one captain and only that person. She trusts few people. She feels more comfertable with the captain who is one of the only ones that might see her other side.

Her real personality is a shy inisent girl. Who never really got the chance to find out who she is. Because of this she is very naive but that kinda makes her seem a bit cute at times. She also is very tender hearted and believes almost everyone deserves someone to care about them. She wants to be there for those she trusts. She isn't very confident except with her whips and the flute she had made. She still has a problem with getting over all the things her dad twisted into her head.

Weapon(s):
(if shy personality)
Different kinds of blades, posion blades and daggers, throwing knifes, ninja stars, and her favorite different kind of whips that she makes herself.

Three katana like swords one thats got a white and gold handle another with obsidion and silver handle and then one thats got detailing on the blade thats black and silver. has one silver gun that she reserves for using only for her long distance weapon. (if non shy personality)
Magic: to understand animals (if thats acceptible for an elf)
Skills: Good with katanas, good at keeping others calm (like when their angery or needing comfert), Good with different animals/has lots of creature knowlege
History: She grew up in a small town she was born to a male Elf that had left his homeland to seek new knowlege about the world who came upon a human. He just inteaded to study her genes and such however he ended up falling in love with the woman. 4 years later they had a son and named him Kenji. Two years after that they had a daughter. Their son had come out human it seemed. But this new daughter came out as something else. Something her father hadnt seen before. He wasnt even sure what the child was. All he knew was his wife did not make it after having the child. The child had taken his love away from him. Soon as their son turned 6 years old. He ended up caring for her most of the time while his father hid himself from the world in greef. He blamed his daughter for his wifes death. He blamed the child for her death and torchured her abused her in so many ways its hard to tell which one was wrose.

At age 10 her and her brother had run from home. They were on the streets this is where he learned to fight she just hid unsure of what help she could be to her brother. They traveled from place to place just to servive. Never staying in one place for long for their father was after them not seeking his sons life but to make his daughter hurt as much as he did when she took the woman he loved form him. He still blamed her for this. She did not learn to fight till she was 11 her brother had baught her a katana. She quickly picked up on it but something inside her seemed to snap almost seeing her brother die once. She was no longer the kind girl she wonce was.

7 years from then as she had turned 17 she now had started mastering two katanas and her brother had been serparated form her but she still was hunted by her father. She did work doing whatever she could not caring if it was something such as killing a child. She didnt care what it was she just knew she had to servive. She had vowed to stay alive for her brother. She was worried about him but dreamed of seeing him once again.

7 more years later at age 24 she had mastered two katantas and even now used three one held in her moth one in each hand. She had hand crafted her two favorite swords (the two black ones). She had finally met her brother again but there was a problem. Her father had seemed to brain wash her brother. He now was cruel to her. She had to fight him many times threw the years sitll doing whatever jobs she could get to live. She never put his life in danger though for he was still her brother to her. She dreamed now of the day he would return to the brother she knew.

Finally at age 30 she and her brother would meet for the last time she had done some massive damage to him but still he could move it was then her father was about to strike her down while she was weeping over her brother and the thought of losing him. At that moment her brother got in the way of the coming attack. He had snapped out of it in the last few moments of his life. As she fled with him on her back she managed to lose her father. She then sat down crying holding her brother in her arms as he said he loved her and was sorry for everything he had done and that he was trying so hard not to do what their father wanted. What she didnt know she was in the cargo of a priate ship. She was descovered by the captain of that ship and for two years she worked to prove herself to them.

It has been two years since then and she as worked her way up the ranks hoping she has found a new reason to live. To serve the captain that could have killed her that day.

(hope that history is acceptable not used to writing that much history)
I agree to the rules my captain has set forth

Last edited:
elf x human (if acceptible father was an elf mom was a human)
It's totally fine and not controversial at all since basically half our crew is some sort of this combination.

Also our GM isn't really keen on comparing swords to katanas, just to let you know.

To live with the captain or be in the company of the captain for her whole life. (to become his bride)
@Sanctus Hey dude our charming captain seems to have charmed someone ;) So, wat's ya input on this?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Your wish: To live with the captain or be in the company of the captain for her whole life. (to become his bride)
Appearance: exactly like in picture only doesnt look anime imgine it on a real person. She is about 5'5" and weights about 150 lbs. Also has slightly pointy ears.
original.png

Personality: She is very confusing she has multiple personality disorder. Her main personality is actually her cover up one she developed to protect herself. This side is very confident in her abilities and is a bit on the cold hearted side. She is loyal to her captain and only to her captain. She has decided from the time she left home that if she did not make her own prirate crew that she would find and serve only one captain and only that person. She trusts few people. She feels more comfertable with the captain who is one of the only ones that might see her other side.

Her real personality is a shy inisent girl. Who never really got the chance to find out who she is. Because of this she is very naive but that kinda makes her seem a bit cute at times. She also is very tender hearted and believes almost everyone deserves someone to care about them. She wants to be there for those she trusts. She isn't very confident except with her whips and the flute she had made. She still has a problem with getting over all the things her dad twisted into her head.

Weapon(s):
(if shy personality)
Different kinds of blades, posion blades and daggers, throwing knifes, ninja stars, and her favorite different kind of whips that she makes herself.

Three katana like swords one thats got a white and gold handle another with obsidion and silver handle and then one thats got detailing on the blade thats black and silver. has one silver gun that she reserves for using only for her long distance weapon. (if non shy personality)
Skills: Good with katanas, good at keeping others calm (like when their angery or needing comfert), Good with different animals/has lots of creature knowlege
History: She grew up in a small town she was born to a male Elf that had left his homeland to seek new knowlege about the world who came upon a human. He just inteaded to study her genes and such however he ended up falling in love with the woman. 4 years later they had a son and named him Kenji. Two years after that they had a daughter. Their son had come out human it seemed. But this new daughter came out as something else. Something her father hadnt seen before. He wasnt even sure what the child was. All he knew was his wife did not make it after having the child. The child had taken his love away from him. Soon as their son turned 6 years old. He ended up caring for her most of the time while his father hid himself from the world in greef. He blamed his daughter for his wifes death. He blamed the child for her death and torchured her abused her in so many ways its hard to tell which one was wrose.

At age 10 her and her brother had run from home. They were on the streets this is where he learned to fight she just hid unsure of what help she could be to her brother. They traveled from place to place just to servive. Never staying in one place for long for their father was after them not seeking his sons life but to make his daughter hurt as much as he did when she took the woman he loved form him. He still blamed her for this. She did not learn to fight till she was 11 her brother had baught her a katana. She quickly picked up on it but something inside her seemed to snap almost seeing her brother die once. She was no longer the kind girl she wonce was.

7 years from then as she had turned 17 she now had started mastering two katanas and her brother had been serparated form her but she still was hunted by her father. She did work doing whatever she could not caring if it was something such as killing a child. She didnt care what it was she just knew she had to servive. She had vowed to stay alive for her brother. She was worried about him but dreamed of seeing him once again.

7 more years later at age 24 she had mastered two katantas and even now used three one held in her moth one in each hand. She had hand crafted her two favorite swords (the two black ones). She had finally met her brother again but there was a problem. Her father had seemed to brain wash her brother. He now was cruel to her. She had to fight him many times threw the years sitll doing whatever jobs she could get to live. She never put his life in danger though for he was still her brother to her. She dreamed now of the day he would return to the brother she knew.

Finally at age 30 she and her brother would meet for the last time she had done some massive damage to him but still he could move it was then her father was about to strike her down while she was weeping over her brother and the thought of losing him. At that moment her brother got in the way of the coming attack. He had snapped out of it in the last few moments of his life. As she fled with him on her back she managed to lose her father. She then sat down crying holding her brother in her arms as he said he loved her and was sorry for everything he had done and that he was trying so hard not to do what their father wanted. What she didnt know she was in the cargo of a priate ship. She was descovered by the captain of that ship and for two years she worked to prove herself to them.

It has been two years since then and she as worked her way up the ranks hoping she has found a new reason to live. To serve the captain that could have killed her that day.

Just to let you know: our GM here is also a bit of a stickler for grammar. You should go back and review this and just make it generally easier to read.

Just to let you know: our GM here is also a bit of a stickler for grammar. You should go back and review this and just make it generally easier to read.
original.png

Weapon(s):
(if shy personality)

More specifically, commas, check the last guy who joined's character for some reference.
And um...I don't mean to be blunt but be careful of specifically giving your character a mental disorder unless you have extensive research about said disorder and in totally sure about how it works, check the third last guy who join (aka the guy above me)'s character for some reference.

Last edited:
I'm interested in joining but I'm curious to know if there's a certain role that is needed at the moment? Thanks!

I'm interested in joining but I'm curious to know if there's a certain role that is needed at the moment? Thanks!
None I could think of that needs like you ask anyway.

I think all of the positions listed in the main post are filled, but there should be room to add a few. This would definitely be a place for our fearless leader to add some insight.

Name: Kira
Race: Kindred
Position: Cabin girl (she cleans the ship)
Your wish: To be able to protect those who are important to me
Appearance: she is a little underweight and is 6"
Her hair and eye color:
fd039245d688d43f3bfbb6077c1ed21b0ff43bf0.jpg

her clothes
d42e024d1670edc779a706a411fb4da11362850510_full.png

Her skin color
img-thing

Personality: She can be quiet at times and a bit shy when she first meets people. When shes comferable she becomes a socail butterfly however. When she is upset like sad look out she has a unatrially loud well when crying. As well as that she also is in pain whenever she crys for she was cursed to cry perals which of course hurts her. She also shouldnt be made angry the well can turn damaging to others ears. She also loves magic.

But other than that when shes really happy and comferable she becomes a very entergetic bubbly person. She loves to make others happy and laugh. Even if their laughing at her and not with her. She isnt afraid to fight when she beleives it is the right thing to do. She also has a large crush on the praite's gunner named Klein Ullyr Green.

Weapon(s): refer to the pic for her main weapon a staff like spear that is also a wand. Her secondary for far distance fighting is a bow made of the hardest material kown to man. The arrows tips are encoted with magic from the spear powered by her spirital energy different tips do different things and have different energy requirments. So she must be careful on how she uses that weapon. That is why it is only a secondary weapon.
Magic:
she has a spell book with spells in it and cant do magic without her weapon except for normal powers a kindrid has and elemental powers, and powers to control gems and create things out of them. she was cursed also and when she crys she crys perals.
Skills: Good with magic, good at assessing situations, good at cleaning
History:
from the time she could remember (a few months old) to age 12:
She was raised by a kindred female and a male elf couple that had also adopted many other children mostly dragoons, humans, and espers. She was the youngest and one of the last ones they had adopted. She never knew her real family but knew she was a similar creature to the woman who she knew as by the name Sarahphena. She learned magic from her and from her elf father. The closest brother she was to was the second oldest a dragoon mixed with esper. He had taught her to make weapons mostly arrows which her brother had told her was best suitted for her. She lived peacefully with this family till one tragic day.

13 to 17:
She on her 13th birthday was kidnapped by some berserkers that worked for an evil espar. That was into dark arts kind of magic. She was sad most of the time and threw many of the years there you could hear her crying. As he had said he would kill her family if she did not work for him for he saw a great power in her she didnt yet understand. However despite this he did not treat her well he kept her thin and weaker so that she could in no way over power him. He had grown tired of her crying and in an attempt to seas her from crying forever he cursed her to cry perals. She manged to one day get he upper hand on him somehow and excaped taking one of his pressious trophies from previous battles. (her spear which unkowningly belonged to one of her parents her real parents forged for them by the elf father that raised her)

18 to 20:
On her own over then next three years she learned many kinds of magic including a new kind that only she could do use gemstones in different ways. At age 19 she needed to find a place to belong a way to help out the world and she met a boy that was a gunner on a priate ship. She met with the captain and eneded up a member of the crew.

oh well maybe I cant do this then i'm add so the grammar is always hard for me. But i do the best i can. and i did that personality disorder because otherwise i didnt know how to make a shy care giving girl 2 paragraphs long still a newbie at rps.

oh well maybe I cant do this then i'm add so the grammar is always hard for me. But i do the best i can. and i did that personality disorder because otherwise i didnt know how to make a shy care giving girl 2 paragraphs long still a newbie at rps.
Wanna do some One on One's with me then? If you'd like I can even use Klein and you can use the girl you just made, Kira. It'd be an easy way to teach and have fun at the same time.

that would be great if we could could you make the thread or i can do naruto or fairy tail if you have seen those either one i dont mind i just love rping.

that would be great if we could could you make the thread or i can do naruto or fairy tail if you have seen those either one i dont mind i just love rping.
I think I should start it off. Also, I have seen both of those shows, yes. Do you know, how to make a PM?