• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
No, what does it do?
CRTL+Z is the universal computer shortcut (combination of keys that does a certain action) to undo a previously made action. In terms of digital art this applies to miscoloring, a stray mark, etc. I am drawing on paper, but I am a Graphic Designer. So, being next to the computer and making a mistake I pressed this shortcut to undo my mistake on paper.

Chuckles~ OH...the light is officially on now!! I used to draw a lot, but I had a stroke-like episode 6 years ago and my small motor control left me a bit. I still sketch but it's not as refined as it once was. Still relaxing and enjoyable though.

Personality:
She definitely does not have multiple personality disorder from what I read. This is extremely far from it, it sounds more like Borderline Personality Disorder, a vastly different and far more common personality diagnosis.
Her real personality is a shy inisent girl. Who never really got the chance to find out who she is.
I hope I don't come off as rude, but this pair of sentences irks me. Firstly, there should be no punctuation seperating the two as they work just fine as one sentence. Second, the use of the word real here. People who have multiple personality disorder have more than one personality, each equally as real as the last. Referring to any single one as real is actually a bit offensive to many people with this disorder.
Because of this she is very naive but that kinda makes her seem a bit cute at times.
We'll let our own characters judge the cuteness level of this... The prupose is to identify how they behave, not how they are percieved.
Different kinds of blades, posion blades and daggers, throwing knifes, ninja stars, and her favorite different kind of whips that she makes herself.
Poisons? What kind? Paralyzers? Halucinogenics? I need specifics! How long before they take effect? How hard are they to prepare? How much is a ethel dose?

How many of these weapons does she carry at any given time? What kind of whips? How long and durable are they/can they effectively tie around someone or are they too soft?
Three katana like swords one thats got a white and gold handle another with obsidion and silver handle and then one thats got detailing on the blade thats black and silver. has one silver gun that she reserves for using only for her long distance weapon.
It either is a Katana or it is not a Katana. If it looks like a Katana but is not, then it is a Sabre. Common mistake people make when talking about weapons. Swords are catagorized, not just split into different styles. Edge count > Blade type > Handle type > Sword Style. Furthermore, I will need to know blade lengths and the guns firing range. Think 1600's for firearm technology.
Magic: to understand animals (if thats acceptible for an elf)
I am ok with this, however we already have a character with this power who is actually tied into the lore of this world. I'd much appreciate it if we could bring something new to the table.
I don't mean to pick, but if she is good with Katanas but uses a Sabre, this skill really won't help her much.
History: She grew up in a small town she was born to a male Elf that had left his homeland to seek new knowlege about the world who came upon a human. He just inteaded to study her genes and such however he ended up falling in love with the woman. 4 years later they had a son and named him Kenji. Two years after that they had a daughter. Their son had come out human it seemed. But this new daughter came out as something else. Something her father hadnt seen before.
Humans and Elves have been interbreeding for hundreds of thousands of years by now. Like, if I had to put a year on it, more like 460,000 years. It's an astronomically small chance there'd be something not yet seen by interbreeding.
7 more years later at age 24 she had mastered two katantas and even now used three one held in her moth one in each hand.
Someone is a Roronoa Zoro fan... However, as I respect One Piece very much, this style of fighting is literally impossible. Hell, given the way a single Katana is balanced and the handle is built and mounted onto the hand guard, using two katanas at the same time is basically impossible as well. Even the most skilled swordsmen of all time only used at best a single handed sword and a shortsord, but nobody in the right mind would ever wield two double handed swords at the same time. The swords aren't built for that and in a real fight someone wielding a single handed sword could so easy knock those swords out of the wielders hands and go straight for a thrust to the chest, killing them in two quick and low effort strikes. If she uses 2 swords, one of them cannot be a standard sword and must be at best a short sword while the other would likely be a lightweight single handed sword, something like a Rapier or Cutlass.
Overall there's a lot of spelling and grammatical errors, and at some points the choice of words is just a but awkward. A word of advice I always give to people looking to take it; never start two paragraphs in the same post with the same word, never start two sentences in the same paragaph with te same word, and always put salt in the water when boiling pasta.
I'm interested in joining but I'm curious to know if there's a certain role that is needed at the moment? Thanks!
Basically every position is filled but we are still accepting. There is always room for another Gunner or Carpenter, or if there's a position we don't have listed but you want to fillit anyway then I would gladly wrk with you to make it a viable option for your character.
Just to let you know: our GM here is also a bit of a stickler for grammar. You should go back and review this and just make it generally easier to read.
Am I really such a savage? :x

Last edited:

Savage is such a harsh word. Stickler worked well for me, in regards to your grammatical tendencies. I will add however, that you give excellent advise (Especially about salt in the pasta..~Thumbs up~) and that being part of this role play has challenged my own writing in the best possible way!

YES

Nah, I kid. If you were I wouldn't have stuck around and stalked/joined your rps.

Reactions: PoetLore
Savage is such a harsh word. Stickler worked well for me, in regards to your grammatical tendencies. I will add however, that you give excellent advise (Especially about salt in the pasta..~Thumbs up~) and that being part of this role play has challenged my own writing in the best possible way!
Well I'm glad it's been seen as constructive then. I know I can be a bit harsh on it sometimes, perhaps that's because of the fact that I tend to think of myself as below average due to my leaning disability and I see little reason for normal people to be able to do worse than me. At the same time, however, I've also made it a point to not let my Dyslexia defeat me and that's probably made my writing stronger.
YES

Nah, I kid. If you were I wouldn't have stuck around and stalked/joined your rps.
I don't think it counts as stalking when you're tagged in the opening post :P

I don't think it counts as stalking when you're tagged in the opening post :P
It's because I'm best stalker O.O

Don't mind me, I'm being silly again. :bsmile:

Ok then nvm sorry for bugging you guys. I don't think im experienced enough for this rp. Sorry for bothering you guys forget i was here.

She definitely does not have multiple personality disorder from what I read. This is extremely far from it, it sounds more like Borderline Personality Disorder, a vastly different and far more common personality diagnosis.

I hope I don't come off as rude, but this pair of sentences irks me. Firstly, there should be no punctuation seperating the two as they work just fine as one sentence. Second, the use of the word real here. People who have multiple personality disorder have more than one personality, each equally as real as the last. Referring to any single one as real is actually a bit offensive to many people with this disorder.

We'll let our own characters judge the cuteness level of this... The prupose is to identify how they behave, not how they are percieved.

Poisons? What kind? Paralyzers? Halucinogenics? I need specifics! How long before they take effect? How hard are they to prepare? How much is a ethel dose?

How many of these weapons does she carry at any given time? What kind of whips? How long and durable are they/can they effectively tie around someone or are they too soft?

It either is a Katana or it is not a Katana. If it looks like a Katana but is not, then it is a Sabre. Common mistake people make when talking about weapons. Swords are catagorized, not just split into different styles. Edge count > Blade type > Handle type > Sword Style. Furthermore, I will need to know blade lengths and the guns firing range. Think 1600's for firearm technology.

I am ok with this, however we already have a character with this power who is actually tied into the lore of this world. I'd much appreciate it if we could bring something new to the table.

I don't mean to pick, but if she is good with Katanas but uses a Sabre, this skill really won't help her much.

Humans and Elves have been interbreeding for hundreds of thousands of years by now. Like, if I had to put a year on it, more like 460,000 years. It's an astronomically small chance there'd be something not yet seen by interbreeding.

Someone is a Roronoa Zoro fan... However, as I respect One Piece very much, this style of fighting is literally impossible. Hell, given the way a single Katana is balanced and the handle is built and mounted onto the hand guard, using two katanas at the same time is basically impossible as well. Even the most skilled swordsmen of all time only used at best a single handed sword and a shortsord, but nobody in the right mind would ever wield two double handed swords at the same time. The swords aren't built for that and in a real fight someone wielding a single handed sword could so easy knock those swords out of the wielders hands and go straight for a thrust to the chest, killing them in two quick and low effort strikes. If she uses 2 swords, one of them cannot be a standard sword and must be at best a short sword while the other would likely be a lightweight single handed sword, something like a Rapier or Cutlass.

Overall there's a lot of spelling and grammatical errors, and at some points the choice of words is just a but awkward. A word of advice I always give to people looking to take it; never start two paragraphs in the same post with the same word, never start two sentences in the same paragaph with te same word, and always put salt in the water when boiling pasta.

Basically every position is filled but we are still accepting. There is always room for another Gunner or Carpenter, or if there's a position we don't have listed but you want to fillit anyway then I would gladly wrk with you to make it a viable option for your character.

Nah, but you're certainly a stickler. There's a difference.

CyHtxWPXcAElfjz.jpg

In other news, I've got Saethos' part of my post done, typing up Leifs now. Just gotta get the momentum going for this part, not sure how to start it but I doknow how I want it to go...I got this!

In other news, I've got Saethos' part of my post done, typing up Leifs now. Just gotta get the momentum going for this part, not sure how to start it but I doknow how I want it to go...I got this!
YOU CAN DO IT SQUEE! I BELIEVE!

• Love
Hello guys, I'm just homeworking while I casually check for new replies, don't mind me.

Saethos is so nice! Trying to help Klein commit genocide. How admirable.

;w;

That post made me feel feels. *sniffles*

• Love
Also that irl Ctrl Z thing, totally done that before.
Will try to post maybe tonight or something like that.
And @Greenie your commission payment finished processing <3

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Greenie
I want to Ctrl Z my life.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Greenie