• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'll be posting tonight as well! Sorry, got really distracted today.

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore and Applo
So um, about that post...
I'll get back to you guys.

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
Sorry, I meant to have posted by now but slightly underestimated my friends plans for the weekend and it's all sorta slipped by. Imma hit up the library tomorow, chain myself to the desk and get it finished come hell or high water

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Applo
*Ploops out*
Posted.
Also remeber that post where I said I cut out a bunch of unnecessary fluff in Valor's history...well most of that could be references to the original old RP...
Also unimportant fluff is here : [spoili]Bascially Valor is some sort of defective product of an Esper and has no complete soul which screwed up their perception of things. Their soul was fixed by the Helsig family (the character I used in the old RP - Lensue's bloodline) via soul diamond magic or some other method. I'm not completely familier with the whole lore thing so I'll keep it super vague for now.[/spoili]

• Love
I just realized after reading your post that I forgot to mention where Rinata's from *facepalm*

Not sure if I should add that in now or keep it for the next post.

You're not slacking at all, @PoetLore :O

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore
get it finished come hell or high water
Past me is an over ambitious fool because I type at speeds that make glaciers look pretty agile. I'm mostly there but I also just realized that I've been calling Rin and Ran the wrong names so i need to check it with my morning eye (is a morning person), I'm going to take advantage of the timezone and hopefully there will be a shiny new post for you lot when you wake up, night peoples

I'm sitting ehre chuckling at the image of a typist being slower than a glacier. I'm sooo amused. I think that's a problem though, maybe I am losing my grip on reality...maybe?

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: Applo and Greenie
I'm sitting ehre chuckling at the image of a typist being slower than a glacier. I'm sooo amused. I think that's a problem though, maybe I am losing my grip on reality...maybe?
No it's all well and good :'D You wouldn't believe the things that make me lolz

• Love
Reactions: Applo and PoetLore
I lost my grasp n reality a long time ago.
*flopflop*

• Bucket of Rainbows
Well, I can blame mine of being surrounded by three children 5, 2 and 4 months all day and then coming here at night and being 15 or so different characters...so yeah...that's my story and I'm sticking to it...lol

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Applo and Greenie
Well, I can blame mine of being surrounded by three children 5, 2 and 4 months all day and then coming here at night and being 15 or so different characters...so yeah...that's my story and I'm sticking to it...lol
Sounds legit ;D

• Love
Phhssfftt Reality is over rated

Im not sure how shiney it is but it is new and if you had a really long lie in maybe it'll be new to you when you wake up :p

• Love
Can I join in the merry crew to find this wishing giving relic?

Poor Ran ;w; looks like she and Rin may have something other than a pan to bond over.

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore and Applo
Can I join in the merry crew to find this wishing giving relic?

As far as I know Squee is still accepting people. I would suggest reading over the critiques of the sheets submitted so far, a few of us have tripped up on the same issues.

Hope to see you aboard