It seems I'm about as good at farting around in Rothendust as Ran is. I dunno I had an idea and then my brain was like we dont need that and chucked it out the window halfway through writing. Thank god Ive got that pan thing to milk XD

I will be posting within the next couple days. Not tonight...not tomorrow...but soon.

Reactions: Applo and Greenie
I'll write something up today. Looks like I missed a bunch OOC. No alerts.

Reactions: Applo
I ALWAYS miss a bunch. It only alerts me to the FIRST one of the day...grr

That's basically how the alerts work. It gives you the first new alert and not the subsequent ones. If you check the alert and go to the page, then you'll get the next alert.

• Useful
MMhmm...I usually have about 3 pages on here.

Check all the new messages when you get an alert. I've been on this site long enough to have that drilled in my mind.
Oh well, back to drawing...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Check all the new messages when you get an alert. I've been on this site long enough to have that drilled in my mind.
Oh well, back to drawing...
Me too XD I just click it open even if I don't read it ^_^'

I will hopefully have a post up by tomorrow.

Side note, Alerts are super finicky. [Where I nearly missed out on a RP.]

I apologize for double posting. But, I made my post in the IC. I hope it is good enough.

I was initially going to have Viktor start out on the boat, but then a part of me didn't want that, incase Squee wanted to reveal details about the boat at a later time.

Iwaku just became 600% more laggy for me after the update.
Well, that's unfortunate.

• Useful
Aww...I'm not having that problem. Wonder why?

It's fine now! It was due to maintenance work, I believe.

It's a little bit better now, could've been just me.

Oh it was for me as well ^_^

I guess I just missed all of that. I'm not around much on Sundays.

I should be able to get a post up tomorrow. Weeks been hectic, but I hope you all had a good Valentines day and wonderful weekend.

I did, thank you very much! Fun spending the day with kids, they are so happy about a little card and some candy. Puts things into perspective, and makes you appreciate everything you have.

• Love
D'awww :'3 That's adorable.

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore
We had a chemistry test on Valentine's Day. Our teacher probably thinks it's so funny.

• Love