That was awkward. *never had an introduction like sanctus' before*

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore
I'm finally able to see the images for everyone's characters, yay! With that being said, I'm... not familiar or used to using art for my pictures and I'm very picky so... The art form of my character won't be an accurate portrayal of my character as a whole, unfortunately. With that being said, I will still try my best to find a decent picture of her. So far, the only pictures that I was okay with are crappy quality lol. I'm still searching though, so hopefully I get something out there.

@PoetLore Holes are fine ^^ I revel in seclusion.

@rhea I believe @Squee is fine with written description, but best ask him I reckon.

• Love
@Greenie I'm lazy though (history is already gonna wear me down lol) xD I'd prefer to have an image of some sort and if that means no real life images, you best believe I'm gonna go on a hunt for the perfect "art" xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
@Greenie I'm lazy though (history is already gonna wear me down lol) xD I'd prefer to have an image of some sort and if that means no real life images, you best believe I'm gonna go on a hunt for the perfect "art" xD
I get you lol. I spent a long long time searching for my new chars... and I found the perfect ones. I think. I need to show GM-sama ^^;

Welcome, Rhea. As your captain I am obligated to state this will not be an easy trek. For ones of our profession peril is plentiful, this hardly needs to be stated.

Our cause is righteous, to seek the item that can accede wishes.

Each member of my crew, is reliant, capable, with nerves of steel and hearts of gold.

Welcome, to the daydream raiders.

No but seriously welcome, glad to have ya. Everyone has been doing great with their posts, love the detail and the characters. Everyone is a good deal different as well.
"Hearts of Gold"

You can use an image of a real person. I don't like to because Saethos is a Berserker and Leif is a Dragoon...those don't exist xD.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
You can use an image of a real person. I don't like to because Saethos is a Berserker and Leif is a Dragoon...those don't exist xD.

lolol xD true that! so a sea artist is okay? :3

Eh Voila it only took me about 10 million hours

and now it's no longer a giant mess of code

I'm finding some interesting artwork of female pirates and artwork with girls in them where I'm just like "WHY CAN'T IT JUST BE HER AND HER FACE" because it's such pretty artwork...

I often have that same problem! But I do love to explore Deviant Art!

Deviantart isn't very reliable for me lol (and that's probably because I don't have an account). I often find disturbing pictures. Most of the ones that I personally found interesting were found through Pinterest. I have seven pics I bookmarked. Now, I can look through them all and see which one I want xD

Reactions: Applo
Ha! I just draw my own.
It probably takes longer than just finding one though.
cresion draws beautifully.

@rhea it does help to have an account, but mostly for faving stuff you like.

Yeah, but sooner or later, I end up forgetting about that account xD

There's some pretty stuff here though...

image one
image two
image three
image four
image five
image six (warning: mature content)
image seven

And I thought, well, everything boils down to the last one, since I want a character who looks spanish (image five would've been my choice if it was more natural looking instead of having different lighting and tones), and even though my girl would have her hair up all the time, I figured I could just describe her a little and how she appears on a daily basis, and the image seven could just be the way she looks with her hair down or something (image six was the one where i was like "why can't it just be her and her face" lol)

Four is my favourite :P

Yeah, but she doesn't look Spanish to me. :(