• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Been thinking about what to post all last night and all day today! But my brain is fried from work and I think anything I type right now will come out as a puddle of mush. Because I've spent all day explaining interest rates and calculations. So please excuse any mess of a post I may attempt to create today. (I'll probably just wait until late tonight or tomorrow morning). :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Good luck <3

• Thank You
Reactions: Lavender Lights
Replied, sorry for the length, and if there are a lot of errors D:
Seems fine. Though, don't trust my memory. Klein is going to get along with Alerio.

Reactions: Sanctus
Posts 2 fast 4 me.

Gotta hit the keyboards now.

Oh shoot...um...I forgot to mention that first I'm hitting the keyboards for my finals report before RPing.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Greenie always pat pats :3

Doonneee!!!!! I hope that's not full of mistakes, I mistook my time and need to fly off!!

Do I get a pat pats now?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Seems fine. Though, don't trust my memory. Klein is going to get along with Alerio.
Just remember, Saethos can (and will) set Klein on his ass for misbehaving :P

Just remember, Saethos can (and will) set Klein on his ass for misbehaving :P
owo

*waits eagerly to read... whenever*

• Love
Reactions: Lavender Lights
You guys are so awesome!! This is great reading! I feel so outclassed, but I will endeavor to improve myself!! Thanks for the inspiration!

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Thank You
Reactions: Sanctus and Greenie
  • Thank You
Reactions: PoetLore
You are beyond sweet Greenie! Thanks for showing me...it's going to be amazing I can already tell!

• Love
Yey done post.
Also I realized I made my char way too much of a comic relief type than I planned to, but hey I'm tired of playing underpowered but edgy, silent and self-loathing teenagers with tormented pasts. Time for a bad-ass comic relief type character