• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Yey done post.
Also I realized I made my char way too much of a comic relief type than I planned to, but hey I'm tired of playing underpowered but edgy, silent and self-loathing teenagers with tormented pasts. Time for a bad-ass comic relief type character
Haha it's cool XD comic relief chars are fun fun <3

Yey done post.
Also I realized I made my char way too much of a comic relief type than I planned to, but hey I'm tired of playing underpowered but edgy, silent and self-loathing teenagers with tormented pasts. Time for a bad-ass comic relief type character
Don't dick around with Klein, my boy, then Klein will have to take it up with Saetherajdksjbaklbffnskjdf (Boatswain.)

Ahaha just finished your post. Rin's... gonna find Valor adorbs XD She won't say it out loud, but inside she will.

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore
This is what the posting order is looking like (if we're doing that):

Squee
Greenie
PoetLore
QuakeUPSB
ShiroKiyoshi
Scantus
Cresion Breezes
Applo

Hello everyone! @Greenie directed me over here because she knows I love me some pirates! I'd love to hop on the pirate train with a sea artist/catographer, if that's possible @Squee? c:

Squee
Greenie
PoetLore
QuakeUPSB
ShiroKiyoshi
Scantus
Cresion Breezes
Applo

Jasper has irrational fear of being forgotten or left out. Writer gets left out of posting order post.

Bwhahaha XD

Hello everyone! @Greenie directed me over here because she knows I love me some pirates! I'd love to hop on the pirate train with a sea artist/catographer, if that's possible @Squee? c:
Greenie is such a saint! Welcome new person!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Don't dick around with Klein, my boy, then Klein will have to take it up with Saetherajdksjbaklbffnskjdf (Boatswain.)
You boys have fun, boys will be boys and there's nothing anyone can do :P

Ahaha just finished your post. Rin's... gonna find Valor adorbs XD She won't say it out loud, but inside she will.
Reaction :"I'm old enough to be your grandparent so I demand respect!"
They've probably given up trying to explain at this point.

Also, hiya there new person.

• Love
Hi everyone! I look forward to roleplaying with you and reading about your characters! ^o^

• Love
Jasper has irrational fear of being forgotten or left out. Writer gets left out of posting order post.

Bwhahaha XD

Greenie is such a saint! Welcome new person!
o damn
illuminati confirmed
you're after the bluestar

Hi everyone! I look forward to roleplaying with you and reading about your characters! ^o^
Can't wait to see what you come up with ^^

• Love
Reactions: junebug
@Greenie I will most likely use an old character of mine, if I can do a sea artist. My fingers have been itching to play her extremely bad after an old rp I had with her died out. Plus, it comes with the opportunity to write out a fleshed backstory, instead of bullet points.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Welp, There's three post when I go to sleep and now all the posts.

Also Hello Rhea

Reactions: ShiroKiyoshi
Thank you to those who've given me a warm welcome so far! ^^ What are the character relationships around here? Did you guys plan anything out beforehand or is it done organically around here?

Thank you to those who've given me a warm welcome so far! ^^ What are the character relationships around here? Did you guys plan anything out beforehand or is it done organically around here?
Current relations: we all know each other.
Not much else really.

Mostly we're going organically, most seem to have been part of the crew for a while so they know each other somewhat, thought we're still in the first post sequence, so in it we can figure out who is how with whom lol.

I have two concept chars in mind but I'm going to make then newbies whenever they come in o.o

• Thank You
Reactions: junebug
It seems no one really despises each other... yet. xD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Welcome, Rhea. As your captain I am obligated to state this will not be an easy trek. For ones of our profession peril is plentiful, this hardly needs to be stated.

Our cause is righteous, to seek the item that can accede wishes.

Each member of my crew, is reliant, capable, with nerves of steel and hearts of gold.

Welcome, to the daydream raiders.

No but seriously welcome, glad to have ya. Everyone has been doing great with their posts, love the detail and the characters. Everyone is a good deal different as well.

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore
I just realized something embarrassing.

o_________o'

*crawls into hole*