@Squee Oh, a cartographer isn't counted as a main job? Um, I guess rigging and stuff would be the main? I mean, I figured she'd still help out with everything else regardless of what she mainly does, such as tightening the sails, perhaps teaching people how to use different weapons, and what have you. I've already gotten into her far too much and unfortunately, with the way I've made her, she's not suited to be a gunner for a main job. If that's a problem, I apologize.
Gunner was a recommendation, a general deckhand could pass but it's very unlikely someone could get on a pirate ship off cartography alone, especially in what is considered the golden age of piracy, most of the seas would already be mapped out.

Gunner was a recommendation, a general deckhand could pass but it's very unlikely someone could get on a pirate ship off cartography alone, especially in what is considered the golden age of piracy, most of the seas would already be mapped out.

Oh, I didn't know that. Well, I'll see what I can do then...

There's carpenter too, I believe?

That's true. I think I may just have to end up making another character more suited to this roleplay though, which isn't a big deal. I accidentally made the mistake of starting my character right away and have already molded her to what I was hoping she could be without realizing how accurate you guys were going for whoops.

Reactions: Greenie
The problem with living in the future (well GMT) is that with most RPs all the hi-jinks happen when I'm asleep and then when I'm having a slow day at work (today) I log in and just sit here like

giphy.gif

Its the same with hockey games go leafs

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore
The problem with living in the future (well GMT) is that with most RPs all the hi-jinks happen when I'm asleep and then when I'm having a slow day at work (today) I log in and just sit here like

giphy.gif

Its the same with hockey games go leafs
I was gonna give you a heart because I empathize greatly.....

But then you cheered for the leafs o_______o

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Applo
I was gonna give you a heart because I empathize greatly.....

But then you cheered for the leafs o_______o

I beleaf in the shanaplan

Lived in the Pittsburgh area for most of my life, so yeah....Penguins, Steelers, and.... PIRATES...

For me it's that way with Montreal! Although I haven't lived there for a while, I still am pretty much only interested in them xD

Lol silly Applo. My brother is a Boston Bruins fan (probably to troll the rest of us). My rivalries are never serious xD

• Love
My boys are all football fans mostly, and basketball, so I get to ahve the penguins without grief, but they are all over the place with football. I have a Green Bay Packers fan, a Philadephia Eagles fan, a Dallas Cowboys fan, and a Baltimore Ravens fan. We lived in Baltimore for a while, so that one makes sense, but the others...no clue...

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Applo and Greenie
The only sports I know anything about is hockey and cricket ;D

The only sports I know anything about is hockey and cricket ;D

Listening to test match special is a good way to while away a day. Is cricket big out your way?

Listening to test match special is a good way to while away a day. Is cricket big out your way?
Not in Canada, but I used to live in South Africa :D so you can get that haha!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PoetLore and Applo
I live in Toronto :P

• Bucket of Rainbows
We call ''em the Laughs in my house :D

We call ''em the Laughs in my house :D
so do my sisters, but they live far away from me so its rareish occasion and they also dump on the rest of alantic division

Reactions: Greenie