Reactions: junebug
I've saved these for my potential dragoons :3

[spoili]
d70d3760d16122245e4f4e000e6f33a0.jpg

the_hybrid_by_pokeguin-d68unu1.jpg

[/spoili]

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Applo and junebug
Weapons are just what they generally carry on their person, right? Not the weapons they have skills in (because they may have skills in other weapons, other than what they carry)?

What's on their person, I believe. What they have skills in would be under that heading.

Er, but best ask Squee ^^;

@Greenie Okay! I will do that! :3

@Squee Is the weapons area made for what they generally carry on their person?

Yeah, but she doesn't look Spanish to me. :(
Wait, you can LOOK Spanish?
Then again I'm an Asian potato what do I know about identifying European nationalities.

Follow me on deviantArt I'm shamelessly self promoting.

Wait, you can LOOK Spanish?
Then again I'm an Asian potato what do I know about identifying European nationalities.

Follow me on deviantArt I'm shamelessly self promoting.
I'm not sure what you're trying to get at. I'm only going off what I see visually and think about a certain picture or piece of art. I guess in that light, you could look Spanish? .__.

I'm not sure what you're trying to get at. I'm only going off what I see visually and think about a certain picture or piece of art. I guess in that light, you could look Spanish? .__.
Oh, I thought your specifically looking for a person that looks Spanish and was confused by that :P.

I followed first. Just throwin' that out there :P

Oh, I thought your specifically looking for a person that looks Spanish and was confused by that :P.
Well, I was lol. The art I fell in love with has a picture of a lady that looks Spanish, so I chose that piece of art! xD

@PoetLore I'd actually decided already when I posted those pictures, but thank you for your input! I quite love number six as well, but it sucks you can't see her face! xD

I'm loving everyone's posts in the IC, so far, by the way! :3

So am I! Wonderfully descriptive and I feel like I am getting to know everyone very well!!

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
I'm getting a great vibe from my character. I know how she'll view her crewmates from reading this IC, which is great! xD

Oh god, you have no idea how excited I am right now. I only have history left! Now, what to do to make everything tie together...

@Squee Is the weapons area made for what they generally carry on their person?
Yeah, weapons they own. Saethos, for example, owns his halberd, but carrying it around is not a great idea. It's massive, heavy, and looks very valuable. Not a very good idea to carry it around. Granted he could probably take on any number of people given the Halberd gains power based on his enemy...but still! Could cause trouble.

I digress...Also, an artist is fine as a secondary job, but you will be required to have a job at sea. I recommend gunner since that means you would have time to art while not in combat at sea.

@Squee Oh, a cartographer isn't counted as a main job? Um, I guess rigging and stuff would be the main? I mean, I figured she'd still help out with everything else regardless of what she mainly does, such as tightening the sails, perhaps teaching people how to use different weapons, and what have you. I've already gotten into her far too much and unfortunately, with the way I've made her, she's not suited to be a gunner for a main job. If that's a problem, I apologize.