• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Okay, so guys, as the only person in this RP who is still in high school, I'm just going to make it blunt.
EXAMS SEASON.
So, don't expect me to hang around for too long for the next two weeks or so.

Okay, so guys, as the only person in this RP who is still in high school, I'm just going to make it blunt.
EXAMS SEASON.
So, don't expect me to hang around for too long for the next two weeks or so.
I'm only 18 brah.

The red star implies means we are adults who can drink and have no responsibilities like school. XD
*Sips fine wine.*

So, Red vs. Blue?

OMG.

What if we had a giant mass RP with the red stars against the blue stars. The most bad ass thing to ever be conceived.

• Love
Reactions: Lavender Lights
Sips fine wine.*

So, Red vs. Blue?

OMG.

What if we had a giant mass RP with the red stars against the blue stars. The most bad ass thing to ever be conceived.

200.gif

Was also about to drink a glass of wine. Lol.

@Applo
In regards to who is in charge of a particular department Alerio will always opt for the one with more experience. Granted, he isn't above some friendly competition.

And the means to which he acquired the captain role will remain quiet for now, you ladies and gents will have to find out through rp. In terms of IC relations... In spite of Alerio's very no nonsense appearance, he isn't a rude guy by any means. He does have a very strong relationship with Saethos of course, but if you all want to figure out his relationship with anyone else by all means have at it. Likely I'll go with it.

Reactions: Applo
@Applo
In regards to who is in charge of a particular department Alerio will always opt for the one with more experience. Granted, he isn't above some friendly competition.

And the means to which he acquired the captain role will remain quiet for now, you ladies and gents will have to find out through rp. In terms of IC relations... In spite of Alerio's very no nonsense appearance, he isn't a rude guy by any means. He does have a very strong relationship with Saethos of course, but if you all want to figure out his relationship with anyone else by all means have at it. Likely I'll go with it.
Secret lovers.

I finished me edits.
Just got in from work, I'll look at it after I shower and such.
Note to self. Come to you with questions about knives. Especially to find out what knife sharpness is best to kill a person. Lol. XD
Question me on anything culinary! That is literally my job.
Wait, isn't Espers armor...so Esper teeth would be like...braces?
*Thinks of braces shaped Esper and feels obligated to put that thing out of its misery*
Espers can be shaped like anything.
Sssshhhhh What do Captains know
Actually, this particular type of management would probably go to the Baotswain. The captain would be too busy looking at maps, measuring distances, counting supplies to see if there's enough to make a journey, and checking with the Quartermaster on basic needs of the crew and ship.
EXAMS SEASON.
lolkids
Secret lovers.
Fixed.

Just gonna shower then I will start writing the IC introduction and such, hopefully I don't pass out tired.

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore
I finished me edits.
Just got in from work, I'll look at it after I shower and such.

Espers can be shaped like anything.

Actually, this particular type of management would probably go to the Baotswain. The captain would be too busy looking at maps, measuring distances, counting supplies to see if there's enough to make a journey, and checking with the Quartermaster on basic needs of the crew and ship.

lolkids

Fixed.

Just gonna shower then I will start writing the IC introduction and such, hopefully I don't pass out tired.
Whoo! Shower time!

@ShiroKiyoshi is currently my most favorite person. XD
Ah, thanks. I'm my favorite person too. ~^-^~

@ShiroKiyoshi

Shiro, forbidden love is the best love.
Klein has secret crush on captain. :thumbsup:

So. Should I be using a bread knife (the one with all the bumps) to cut pre-made fondant? Cause. I am. And it's not working. XD

And yay for IC! But also yay for sleeping!!!

• Thank You
Reactions: ShiroKiyoshi
I am a filthy child and I'm proud.
Shiro, forbidden love is the best love.
I was gone for three hours and boy this thread made a turn. Forbidden huh? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ) Hey look at me I'm underage. Actually I don't think this is something I should be joking about.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lavender Lights
Excited excited excited excited excited!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting WAY TOO LONG for a piratey rp (since the last one we were in)

*cries tears of joy*
*rushes off to research stuff*

• Love
Reactions: PoetLore and Applo
And replied. That seriously had to be the fastest reply I ever typed up.

I am so psyched. Thank you @Squee :'3

I need sleep XD

I can hardly wait to see more posts. *dances*