• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
> Mana siding with Rei to get a shot at Michio

Ladies and gentleman, we just witnessed the birth of a Yandere :D

On a side note, I'm waiting for @Illin 's reply before making a post again. Still, I don't think Rei would tell a new friend like Mana about her yakuza affiliation any time soon, same goes for Michio, unless he recruits her too.
Seen. Been busy with life so I can't say much more than I'm game from this post.

Been waiting on others, but guess I'll make another post tomorrow.

Sorry, I just skipped over several people's comments, didn't I....

Iori Nishimura / Positive / Acquainted
"You two have spoken a couple of times in class, or were in the same project. You get along."
((Both Red Pandas I think? Maybe they sparred once or twice.))

@Luma: Yeah, the maid is a Red Panda lieutenant.
Ack sorry, I knew this, but there's so much new info to process, a lot of it is kinda "in one ear and out the other" right now.

Chiyo Imada / Negative / Mutually Annoyed
"You dislike one another's personality for some reason. How annoying."
((Honestly I dunno. Chiyo's kinda hard to hate. Maybe Mana just doesn't like how timid she is?))

Yep, that could work. Another thing that could be worth mentioning is that Chiyo seems to lend more towards the formal aspect of life, whereas Mana seems to be more casual?
Ehh, that might work. On the scale of "yee'haw" to "indubitably", just how formal is she on a regular basis?

@Luma
Both Kira and Nyoko can include her in their stories. Kira wouldn't have a problem with her liking techno music, since combined with her own tastes it could be industrial metal. (My favourite genre.) Maybe Mana even helped Raptor write the Red Panda program.
OH! Stories written by the characters? The shipping stories? Sure, I don't think she'd mind. Though if they're written as books, I dunno if she'd bother to read them or not.
....And helped who write the what now?

Ehh, that might work. On the scale of "yee'haw" to "indubitably", just how formal is she on a regular basis?
Ah, depends on who she's talking to. Most acquaintances/Social-Morals/Strangers leave her pretty polite ("respectful median", to use your scale)...while with her friends she can be pretty chatty casual (a "hi" versus a "hello", for example.)

But for those she's annoyed with--well, for Mana specifically, she might be especially articulate with her words- just to annoy her? (Since we all know she can't insult worth garbage).

Reactions: Luma
Ack sorry, I knew this, but there's so much new info to process, a lot of it is kinda "in one ear and out the other" right now.
No problem, besides my first test is happening on this Friday and another 2 paper on next week :v (though my day has gotten better with the arrival of my custom designed mouse pad :v)

Here's a rough view of the maid's thoughts.

[spoili]
Kamei Mana / Positive / Acquainted
"You two have spoken a couple of times in class, or were in the same project. You get along."
((Both Red Pandas I think? Maybe they sparred once or twice.))

"The better one of the Twins, with an accent that sounds like she's from the Kansai region. Although I don't really understand her fixation with a robot that she commonly carries around in school, Kamei-san is actually an approachable person compared to her twin sister. With programming skills comparable to Mizunohara-san and also enjoys Virtu-Ava battling, we get along pretty quick since our first meeting at the TTC."
[/spoili]

• Love
@Luma
No, that's not what I meant. And the Red Pandas have a special VR program on their chips. It can do some of the stuff you described in her programming abilites, and a lot more. Raptor is the person who wrote the majority of it.

This would likely be Kira's opinion. Let me know what you think/if you want me to edit something.
"Mana is cool. I'm torn between flirting with her and remaining just friends. She's not Rei, and she's not a boy, so logically... Well, knowing how that usually goes, it's best I don't. I do like that she's into music as well. If I weren't too busy with my own drumming, maybe we could have made some sweet music together."

(Also, most relevant ideology is either control, anarchy, or order.)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Well I posted, not much, getting a little "meh" with the back and forth, but with others activity where it is atm not much more we can do.

Posted.

I'll get my sheet kinda updated later in relations to the new people, because it's late.

My Character Sheet is almost finished-With the exception of relationships- I'll post it a bit later after I've eaten.

@Luma

That would be interesting. In person Sagawa thinks of her as:

"Her insistence on having that drone with her at all times amazes me considering I'm pretty sure it is common knowledge not to bring your toys at school at this point. But, she's one of the people in class who isn't completely lost with programming assignments so it's a given that she's a bit of a weirdo, I guess."

@_All

And yes, I am lazily waiting for @Skyswimsky to post on Wednesday. Though I might beat them to it to reply to what @Miya added.
Plsno. Just one more day and I can get that post up! In case you happen to stalk me LOOKING AT YOU WEN ò.ó and have seen I posted in another RP that is because said RP is moving at the speed of sound and the GM is okay with me vomiting out trash-tier posts to move plot along fast. something something posting quality

Plsno. Just one more day and I can get that post up! In case you happen to stalk me LOOKING AT YOU WEN ò.ó and have seen I posted in another RP that is because said RP is moving at the speed of sound and the GM is okay with me vomiting out trash-tier posts to move plot along fast. something something posting quality
Quality over quantity eh

Last edited:
@Rithas Are you emotionally and physically healthy and hopefully not dead?
On another note, I'll be attempting to update my CS today!

@Wen

I've been waiting for this kek. I'm going to wait for a few others to post, or two days then I'll make a response with a portion left for my turn and the RNG roll. (I assume we'll be using that system) Going for R/P/S one turn only barring match or did you have something else in mind?

Hallo. I would like to join your very awesome roleplay.

Name: Rikuto, Pratt
Romantic Rolls: ( # ) 1+
Hetero Romance (Y/N): Yes
Homosexual Romance (Y/N): No

Trope Relationships: (Y/N) Yes

Given Yz's absence and the fact he hasn't said anything to me, should we poke him or just let one of the new joiners be the bodyguard?

Hello, everybody. I'd like to join this RP!

Name: Miyamoto Ryuu
Romantic Rolls: 1+
Hetero Romance (Y/N): Yes
Homosexual Romance: No
Trope Relationships: Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.