Status
Not open for further replies.
@Wen yeah I see that now, had to go back to the start and refresh my memory. Anyways a small edit made.

@RedArmyShogun whoops, I forgot to mention that Rei didn't just wander off. She's looking, but not walking around so much.

Midterms are giving me very little time to write all of my thoughts down orderly lately

Oh okay, I'll make an edit noting her walking around the local area, also yz may post his stalking from what he said on stream.

Oh okay, I'll make an edit noting her walking around the local area, also yz may post his stalking from what he said on stream.
Ok. Again, sorry. The problem is that I didn't proofread it like I wanted to. Sorry for the confusion...

Ok. Again, sorry. The problem is that I didn't proofread it like I wanted to. Sorry for the confusion...
It's fine, I just made an edit saying her wandering off near by around the crowd.

While I am not fond at all to resolve incidents whatsoever by people basically just stacking one-big-ass-monologue upon another(That's not how it works ._. collabs for victoreh :V) I do like how it makes sense for Kyouko seeing how she can be rather dominant and just cut off other people speaking/won't let herself get cut off <3.

Reactions: Miya
*Me while writing up Sayuri's self introduction and interests involving Anime/Manga series that might be ancient seeing how the story takes place years into the future*:
raw

Just noticed I typed nice bird in my post twice, Insomnia is finally catching up with me I fear. Though just going with her being nervous or on edge is a good excuse.

Yz is also sick apparently, he was going to post about it but I guess something prevented it.

I will make a post tomorrow.

Last edited:
I FINALLY MADE A POST! HAHAHAHAHA!!! (Laughs Hysterically like insane Michio)

Anyways, I hope the post is good considering that took me several days to make because of writer's block and because it was hell week.

Also, I found a cool theme song that would be fitting for Michio now considering all that's happened to him.

Reactions: Illin
>Nightcore

Oh heavens.

>Nightcore

Oh heavens.
Truth be told, I'm not as updated with western music as I was in the past primarily because most songs on my phone are either osts or j music (even though I Can't understand japanese language except for a few words) So yeah, I use nightcore to help me get in touch with western music when I want to.

Now I usually like the originals better than than the nightcore version but for that particular song I prefer the fast pacing a bit better.

Reactions: Illin
Posted.

For some reason I'm feeling very rambly with my Rei posts lately. Sorry bout that.

I'm going to wait a bit to post given how active we three have been compared to everyone else, maybe a day or two max unless @Wen @Karyra wants to keep the train going for now to finish it out. If you guys do it'll be later today when I'll post.

Reactions: Karyra and Wen
Hmm... I want to get Michio involved with the Red Pandas too though aside from one idea, I'm not sure how.

I'm thinking after splitting up with Taigi, he encounters a member of one of the Red Panda's rival clans and ends up beating said member and contacting Ayame about it.

Hmm... I want to get Michio involved with the Red Pandas too though aside from one idea, I'm not sure how.

I'm thinking after splitting up with Taigi, he encounters a member of one of the Red Panda's rival clans and ends up beating said member and contacting Ayame about it.
Least Ayame doesn't believe the Red Panda's are behind the sticker incident, I'll arrange her thought process on it when I reply, maybe to keep on Nyoko's good side/shits and giggles she'll agree to the radio show, and good to know he's busy with other things, I planned once this bit was wrapped up to have her head to the bar. If I were to suddenly do that it would throw posts/time in a wonk.

Would be interesting if he and (or maybe just) Ayame with a few other "brothers" went to the gang behind it and just beat the piss out of all of them as a way to explain gang games are best played with gangs. But that may be a bit too far, or my rp opinion on who is behind it could be wrong.

Yz Mentioned something about making a post today, if he doesn't i'm just going to tell him to relay his own messages to the OOC for now on. :/

@Accelerator
I control the NPCs of the Red Pandas and their rivals, so there's no guarantee he'd be able to win.
I see, I see. That makes sense. Now, I've got another idea. What if I go ahead and do that with no guarantees of winning (albeit he gets attacked and he will fight only in self defense) and if Michio wins, it's all good but if he loses, Hayabusa will save him from the gang member.

Of course he will act like he was only passing by when he saw michio to protect his cover.

And of course ill only do this plan if @Yzmael agrees to this as well

Reactions: Yzmael
I see, I see. That makes sense. Now, I've got another idea. What if I go ahead and do that with no guarantees of winning (albeit he gets attacked and he will fight only in self defense) and if Michio wins, it's all good but if he loses, Hayabusa will save him from the gang member.

Of course he will act like he was only passing by when he saw michio to protect his cover.

And of course ill only do this plan if @Yzmael agrees to this as well
I love the idea.

If @Wen approves, I can totally use that as a way to get Ganzo into the story.

Edit:

I had a large post in the ready for the RP, but I got severely ill and had to take a rest for most of last week. Result is my post wasn't saved and I lost it all, sorry for the inactivity, everyone.

@Accelerator
Okay, fine.

@Yzmael
Either way, since Michio is currently engaged with Taigi it seems unlikely this will happen any time soon. Also, he said if he loses, which he might not do.

Status
Not open for further replies.