• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you just described the spoiled stuff congratulations. T~T

-ASK REMOVED FOR OBVIOUS REASONS-

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, welcome @ShiroKiyoshi and @Eruantien .

WAIT A SECOND, ROMANCE?!? I'm flailing. This is cool.

@ShiroKiyoshi : Welp, you're the lady-killer now, congratulations xD. Chiyo probably found out about his reputation from her 'friends'...but honestly--she's a pretty oblivious girl at certain points in time, so I'd say watch out whilst in the presence of her or her friends. {If you'd like, I could PM you for more information?}

@Eruantien : Gourmands? I should've seen this one coming. Anyhow, since it's a positive relationship, perhaps the two could often share trade secrets (after their fun competitions, of course). {Again, I could also PM you if you'd like?}

Lol Mirai, that relationship section was hilarious for me to read. Sayuri has a serious case of anime-tinted glasses.

Last edited:
@☆ Mirai ☆
Not sure what the picture is supposed to mean. Never watched/read death note.
Aww, Darn it. xD

The main character-named Light Yagami becomes a serial murdered named Kira- in a attempt to create a world free from criminals.

Actually, Kira is the first character to have a nickname from a Anime Character. The second is Michio, who's nickname comes from this cutie:
c02e53ad19230a78de132382855a5ddd.gif

(It's the polar bear I'm talking about. Not Canada. Sorry Canada :x)

@ShiroKiyoshi : Welp, you're the lady-killer now, congratulations xD. Chiyo probably found out about his reputation from her 'friends'...but honestly--she's a pretty oblivious girl at certain points in time, so I'd say watch out whilst in the presence of her or her friends. {If you'd like, I could PM you for more information?}

@Eruantien : Gourmands? I should've seen this one coming. Anyhow, since it's a positive relationship, perhaps the two could often share trade secrets (after their fun competitions, of course). {Again, I could also PM you if you'd like?}
Sounds like a neat idea to me. xD
If you have anything specific in that area to discuss, lemme know (probably PM would be best, so we don't clutter the OOC). I'm still working on getting my act together for histories and whatnot, so there's still plenty of wiggle room to have them be foodies of great chef prowess.

Reactions: Raven Haruka
TFW you use a name generator for your character's names, so it doesn't have a meaning that you know of.

Split half and half with positive and negative relationships with the new characters~
Nice.

(Please note that I've been on spring break which was preceded by midterms, hence the lack of replies. So if we've already talked about relationships I've forgotten.)

@☆ Mirai ☆
How did you want to meet Rei in order to become friends with her? Did she maybe hear that Rei and Michio were friends once upon a time?

@Luma
Why did this relationship end poorly? Any ideas?

@ShiroKiyoshi
How did these two become friends, and why would they drift apart?
Well, we just know each other and given Pratt's personality he probably passes by her desk and just waves, maybe saying, "Hey, Rei." or if he sees her walking he might catch up to her and ask her if she wants to play a game if he's bored. The relationship can definitely grow given the characters, but for what RNG gave me we have a small relationship and don't have to think too much on it.

Also, I think you got your role confused with someone else's. We are amicable friends.

Oh, are you the one that I am supposedly in love with? Pratt, as I tried to make clear, is very blunt. So, he's either decidedly not told her because he wants to get rid of his rep or is just trying to keep his name in her head while he works up the courage to tell her that he's in love with her. He would basically be a stone as her friends discussed whatever rumors they heard about him, to him, which he probably already knows, and used said rumors to back up their point of why he should leave their friend alone.

"In one ear and out the other."

Reactions: Raven Haruka
Gosh, so much happened since RL stuffs(and also games) keep making me busy enough to not have the time to actually read stuffs here. But I've been skimming through quite a few parts that happened soooo, I guess once things calmed down a little bit I can probably make a comeback.

But yeah, I'm still alive and well, just that I don't know what to even write and that I don't know which scene that I could randomly butt into.

Also hello new peoples that just joined, I've also skimmed a bit of the characters and read what sort of relationship they have with Yuuki, I'll probably pitch in my ideas once I get my sleep and done with tomorrow's classes.

Last edited:
Gosh, so much happened since RL stuffs(and also games) keep making me busy enough to not even have the time to read stuffs here.

I'm still alive and well, just that I don't know what to even write and that I don't know which scene that I could randomly butt into.
TTC because darn it we haven't had a scene together yet

I don't know either. Maybe make your own for the newbies?

When you try to hit on the GM and fail:

1839c10f7ecd8f59a55895ea02cada68.jpg

Ah, I updated my relationships section to include:

Mana Kamei / F-16 / Negative / Mutually Annoyed

Sayuri Alexander / F-16 / Positive / Acquainted

Pratt Rikuto / M-16 / Romance / Lady-Killer In Love

Ryuu Miyamoto / M-16 / Positive / Gourmands (Trope)
I also did a bit of BB code stuff, because I was tired of scrolling through a huge block of text to get to the relationships section x.x Here's the link!

I need to update mine, but the laziness/sleep depravity is strong. Maybe tomorrow, need to see who's been kicked as well, and what stories the others might want involvement wise, if at all.

I think I finished my CS.

I think I finished my CS.
Gosh you're fast...

I've been updating mine over the course of the day, but it's still far from completion. Still, I've added what should be the final aspects of Ryuu's personality, although I still have to get to several important parts of his CS.

Miyamoto Ryuu

Please let me know if there's anything I need to correct.

edit: and after a quick glance, I see there's a few more problems... ohdear lol. I'll get back to work on this in the morning. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ☆ Mirai ☆
I'm going to write what Yuuki thought of the new characters here for now, will put it in his character sheet when I got my hands on my laptop and also no objections/better ideas to this.

@Luma
Mana Kamei / Negative / Hated Rivals
"As if the world decides that having one rival is not enough, here comes this nuisance. Met her at some anime convention, trying to outshow me in cosplay, then it escalates into me and her seeing each other as some sort of nemesis. She also still believes that I'm a girl even though I-- god knows how many times told her that I'm not a girl! Seriously, do I really have to show her my penis to prove that? Geez..."

@☆ Mirai ☆
Sayuri Alexander / Positive / New Friends
"The other twin that's pretty much okay to me, we've been talking to each other for quite a while now. And she's not stubborn as Mana when it comes to my gender. She seems to be quite eccentric."

@ShiroKiyoshi
Rikuto Pratt / Negative / Bad Occurence
"So I snapped at him at that time he tried to hit on me, even though I do swing both ways... But I'm not going to fall for that heartbreak kid. Nope. But yeah, since then we're kinda not able to get along."

@Eruantien
Miyamoto Ryuu / Positive / Middle School Friends
(I actually have nothing atm so I'd probably add in later or you could pitch in some ideas)

Reactions: ☆ Mirai ☆
Status
Not open for further replies.