Status
Not open for further replies.
And another post. Apologies! Forgot to tag again until after editing it in!

With Sagawa taken away, the group in the hallway convene in the nurses' office as they look after Yura and Lisa, both victims of the hacker's schemes. Still shocked to find that Mizunohara Sagawa was actually capable of doing such things to people. A feeling of helplessness pervades around them as they realize just about anyone in the school can be susceptible to being hacked.

That is, until someone decides to take action for themselves...!

Ohhhh, speak of the devil. Why isn't the IC notifs alerting me? Bruh.

It's been so quiet around here lately.

I have been threatened not to be noisy lest Yura would be murdered by a thousand spears.

Seriously though, I've been so busy with plotting (being busy with something productive? Weisenhart? WHAAAAAAAAAT?!) that I wasn't able to make a post. I'll try making one now.

Reactions: Illin
The notifs for the IC died on me as well so I'm just scrambling to make a post.

I'm about halfway done (I hope) but it may take a bit more time before I could put a post in since it's 2:30 in the morning here for me.

Ah. I wish you both luck with posts/planning stuff! Just didn't want this to be dead is all.

It's been so quiet around here lately.
Cawcaw

That is the sound of the african flyny bird. Wanna know what it looks like?

Google it shitlord.

Well I'm pretty much caught up. Just have to make adjustments on the relationships to my CS and think of a post. In all likelihood, will probably wait for the current events to be over before posting. @Miya: Iori punching a wall... Reminds me of something. Wonder if that was intentional or not. HMMMMMM~~~???

The culprits could only be the ones behind the scenes/inactive: like the Hideyoshi, the small albino chick, and the other perv. Or they could be working together...

200_s.gif

Ah...I'm trying to prepare for going back to hell...school. The joys of switching classes really got my blood pumping, you know?

Also, I'm gonna wait a little before posting...mostly because I barely know who's all at the infirmary? Maybe?

I'm still here, giving others a chance to get caught up with their own panda chases. Though might post soon depending.

Still alive over here, just being distracted by wrestling stuffs and now thinking on how to jump into one of the scenes that is currently happening

@Miya: Iori punching a wall... Reminds me of something. Wonder if that was intentional or not. HMMMMMM~~~???
I don't know what you're talking about :v

Reactions: Illin and Wen
I'm still here, giving others a chance to get caught up with their own panda chases. Though might post soon depending.
Not sure how my current situation is holding up yours. I'm finally back home again though so I can get back up to speed.

Not sure how my current situation is holding up yours. I'm finally back home again though so I can get back up to speed.
Its not, I just don't want to leave people behind with just me and two others posting.

On that note, think I'll work on a post now.

Last edited:
I'll be posting tomorrow. Pls don't post until then, Ehb.

Oh, my! @ERode-sama, how bold of you! Giving an order to our overlord Ehb. :3

#DyingOfCodingHellAtTheMoment

Oh, my! @ERode-sama, how bold of you! Giving an order to our overlord Ehb. :3

#DyingOfCodingHellAtTheMoment
If only Yura has a fraction of your coding skills, he can probably save Lisa.

Status
Not open for further replies.