• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being tricked into saying some really embarrassing shit in exchange for lap pillow? Worth it~

Being tricked into saying some really embarrassing shit in exchange for lap pillow? Worth it~
'Dies', Has a life epihany, and wakes up getting a lap pillow from Yuri.

I'd say that Yuuki had a pretty good day.

Better than Lisa, at least.

This might as well be Return by Death. XD

'Dies', Has a life epihany, and wakes up getting a lap pillow from Yuri.

I'd say that Yuuki had a pretty good day.
Except for the whole 'well shit I died' part of his day.

If we get a guy called Subaru. we'll have someone who's avatar is Subaru, someone who experienced being Subaru, and a guy who's Subaru.

Well, technically Leo fits in neither of those groups...hmm
Same, the maid has this dilemma too and my 3rd paper is tomorrow and I haven't started doing any studies _(:3_
Suddenly I envy you :v

Hmm, think I'll leave it as is, doesn't really fit in a manner, if he bought the stuff in the store she would have known of it or refused to touch it during the sale, or it happens as laid out, and he got it from another store. But doesn't fit why she dislikes him, works on his end though. Maybe a combination of some sort, or you put that on your end, maybe something he had she broke while throwing him out :/.
Not merchandise from her store. Basically it was a random and unintentional encounter. As for why she dislikes him, maybe he insulted her profusely and that angered her? But if you're fine with how it is, I'm fine with it too.

("...I said stop! Goddamn it! All I can fudging do is just internally shouting at myself!!!")

>fudging
Dang, does she kiss her mother with that sort of mouth?

>fudging
Dang, does she kiss her mother with that sort of mouth?
Welcome to the other side of the maid's world :v

Maid: -Cursing like a sailor and then-

ONE PAAAAAAAAANCH!

Leo: Huehuehue, Yura's waifu is mine now~

Cussing, violence and NTR. What on earth happened to Hisakawa? Its no longer kid-friendly. D:

Yura's a weakling. Weaklings get cucked. Either you go man modu and shave your head, or you go full bishie and grow it out. Don't go inbetween, Weisen.

Reactions: Miya
Cussing, violence and NTR. What on earth happened to Hisakawa? Its no longer kid-friendly. D:
I thought the word is gentler than the actual 4 letter word :v

Yura's a weakling. Weaklings get cucked. Either you go man modu and shave your head, or you go full bishie and grow it out. Don't go inbetween, Weisen.
Which reminds me, his previous character got cucked.

Heheheh. I need not hear such blasphemy from someone who can't hold himself against doges.

Yura's a lover, not a fighter. Of course he's a weakling. He even gets knocked out from an uppercut from his own fragile waifu. He may even be weaker than the torappu.

But he's optimistic.

Well, that's the only thing he has going for him really. Shame.

Welcome to the other side of the maid's world :v
Unwavering Bonds: 1
A dream.

"Hey, Ionia."

The maid, instantly recognized the voice calling out to her. It was Sagawa.

Blackish hair, the blue eyes. But, this Sagawa was a tad bit different looking. Her eyes had this indifferent and apathetic look to them. But, the little smile on her face indicated otherwise. Moreover, this Sagawa in a black uniform look a bit more mature than the withdrawn tech girl she knew of personally. Come to think of it, this wasn't real, was it? There was a distinctly different feel to this place she was now in.

This world was a different reality.

Even though the maid was somewhat conscious of it, this dream continued. Wishing to pass it's message.

Sagawa held her hand out to her.

Naturally, she held out her own. Meekly, she reached out to Sagawa.

But...

She stumbled forward from being pushed from behind.

Turning around to see it. It was Sagawa who had pushed her. She had used both of of her palms to deflect her away.

"Stay away!" Sagawa yelled out, in a strained and sobbing voice. "Don't you dare go calling yourself my friend!"

Saga-...

"Die."

She heard the distinct cling of a sword being drawn.

Looking to her side, she saw her once again. Poised to run the surprised girl through with the blade in her hand.

The maid struggled against this. She immediately resolved to take the sword from Sagawa, in order to save herself.

In a single deft movement, she pried the blade from her hands...

...and cut Sagawa in half.

Sagawa shattered into into fluttering pieces of paper.

Altogether, they fell haphazardly into a pile where Sagawa's body should have lay.

Noticing their peculiar shape, the maid reached into the pile to inspect what they were.

Frowns.
Many, many, Frowns.

Of Failure.
Of Disappointment.

Broken Promises.
And Deepest Regret.

She plunged into that pile. And frantically dug through it.
But there was no redeeming piece to be found.

Each of the scornful tokens expressed themselves in different ways.

One Frowned in anguish.
One Frowned in madness.

One Grimaced in defeat.
And another Cried in betrayal.

They all were locked in a fragile eternity with the expressions they died in.

A Frown to each tragedy that repeated itself in many flavors.

From there, she heard it. The sound of snipping.

Right by that pile, a girl with unkempt pink hair was cutting a design into a piece of paper.
Ionia reached out to the girl. To make her stop, but she was unable to do so.

That girl wasn't her.

Even though they looked the same.
Even though they were the same person.
They were different.

That girl still had the freedom to change what happens.
Just like all others before, she had the power to challenge the world and find an Alternative Conclusion.

As for herself, her story was over.
Just like the many others before her.
She was now a Frown as well.

The scene began to waver as her consciousness began to fade.
As she fell into a deeper slumber, she made out an approaching figure.

A bespectacled girl with peach colored hair stepped towards the girl cutting away.
And she inspected the girl's snipping with amiable curiosity....

Last edited:
Reactions: Illin
>Woke up from an hour nap.
>Saw Ehb quoted my post in the OOC, was like okay what's happening, is it the word fudging really that bad?
>
Unwavering Bonds: 1
A dream.
>The aloof Miya instantly changed into the good old solemn, desperate Emiya that Ehb knows 4 years ago after reading that post.

Anyway...

@Ehb: I consider that post is a return of the Epiphany Moments? Dreams and visions that hints and directly ties into the plot/route/trope/arc development?

And yes, I'll definitely make a follow-up for that post once I'm done with my worst nightmare.

• Useful
Reactions: Illin and Ehb
Not merchandise from her store. Basically it was a random and unintentional encounter. As for why she dislikes him, maybe he insulted her profusely and that angered her? But if you're fine with how it is, I'm fine with it too.
We can leave it as is, or you can add that to your part and she just doesn't remember it.

Reactions: Illin
Status
Not open for further replies.