Status
Not open for further replies.
About Yura crying about his glass jaw and stolen waifu? Sounds good.

To have Lisa be cucked to a man who is absolutely terrified of women (Leo) would be quite a disgrace to the Yukitani name.

Thank god no more holidays and no more cleaning to do so I can post

Reactions: Miya
Unwavering Bonds: 1
A dream.
I consider that post is a return of the Epiphany Moments? Dreams and visions that hints and directly ties into the plot/route/trope/arc development?
Whhaaaaa??? That's cool.

Anyhow, too many points of interest, such little time.
...And so, I posted (^.^ ').

tumblr_nmfv9xfWZC1tra3zho1_250.gif

Reactions: Illin and Miya
Unwavering Bonds: 1
A dream, this time in the eyes of the previous failed iteration known as Ionia.

"..."

A pink haired girl with an intricate school uniform was seen sprawling on the ground. The environment around her, including the floor she was lying on was pitch black. Then, her body suddenly jolted on its own, causing Iori to let out a surprised gasp as if someone has touched her.

"Where am I..."

The maid spoke to herself while slowly getting up to her feet. After realizing that the environment around her was completely void, Iori quickly looked at herself. To her surprise, her current school uniform outfit was vastly different and more elegant than the ones she had in the past, as if she enrolled into some first class private high school.

"Wait, what happened to my voice?"

Her voice was slightly different as well, with a lower pitch and some foreign accent mixed into it. She also noticed that her long hair was well kept too. Then...

"Hey, Ionia."

The maid instinctively turned towards the direction of the familiar voice. A girl with black hair, blue eyes. Her brain instantly deduced that it was Sagawa. However, it took her slightly off guard as Sagawa usually called her Washboard or her last name in general. The meat-bun lover also received some noticeable alterations as well, just like herself. It seemed like Sagawa actually grown up from her previous withdrawn look she always went around with. Everything felt so different, as if she was in another dimension.

As if she was in a dream.

Iori smiled as Sagawa held her hand out to her. Thinking that this will be a nice dream, the maid reached out her hand as well, attempting to reach Sagawa.

Then, a force suddenly pushed her from behind, causing her to nearly fall. Iori turned to her back, only to realize Sagawa was the one who pushed her. The maid stared at her with a puzzled look.

"Wha--"

"Stay away!"

She screamed at the pink haired girl with a mixture of sadness.

"Don't you dare go calling yourself my friend!"
"Saga-..."
"Die."

Iori went wide eyed when Sagawa brandished a sword, hellbent on killing her. She immediately swerved to the side, barely dodging her weapon.

"What's going on?!"

No response from the rampaging black haired girl as she attempted to attack the maid again. This time, Iori jumped backwards, dodging Sagawa's horizontal slash. Then, she remembered the past. The past that recorded her multiple failures with the severely disappointed girl in front of her that wished nothing but the maid's death.

"I..." Iori began to speak in an emotional manner. "I'm sorry Sagawa!"

Another attack by Sagawa. This time the maid was late by a few milliseconds with her dodge, and the sword managed to graze her hair.

"I have tried my best! But things simply decided to go against us! I tried so hard! It's just... just...!"

Tears began to fall from Iori's eyes as she started sobbing. However, Sagawa remained unfazed and made a piercing attack. The maid gasped and sidestepped, but the sword grazed her.

"I really want to be your friend!"

As soon as Iori finished that sentence, Sagawa's sword headed straight towards the maid's torso. Fully catching her off guard, Sagawa managed to hit Iori. With a sharp cry of pain, the maid took a few step backwards, while grasping on her wound. Feeling nothing anguish and sadness, Iori has no choice but to disarm the rampaging girl in front of her. In terms of general stamina and strength, the maid still has the upper hand, even though she was injured.

With adrenaline fueling her senses and temporarily inhibiting the pain from her injury, the maid focused on Sagawa's actions and attempted to predict her moves. Using the knowledge of her past, Iori deftly evaded Sagawa's next attack and moved to her side. Seizing the opening at hand, the maid did an elbow strike to her assailant's chest, staggering her.

Without a single thought, Iori applied all of her might in a single, quick movement to disarm Sagawa. She managed to take the sword... but she heard something disturbing.

The sound of flesh and fabric being cut by a weapon.

Iori immediately readjusted her eyes, just in time to see Sagawa got cut in half.

"...?!!!"

Ionia was severely petrified by the scene in front of her. She unconsciously dropped the bloodied sword to the ground.

What was left of Sagawa turned into piles of peculiarly shaped papers. The maid who was kneeling on the ground while severely traumatized from what has just transpired, began inspecting them.

A frowned expression.
Another frown.
Another frown again.
Again, and again.

Ionia became more and more anxious as she frantically dug the piles of papers to search anything other than frowns or sad expressions. Despite each paper has their own subtle differences, there was none that is related to happiness.

Then she heard the sound of scissors cutting a paper. It was a girl with a messy pink hair which greatly resembles herself.

"Hey."

The maid called out, but it did not elicit a response from the other pink haired girl.

"You're doing it wrong. It looks like you're making another of those frown-face again."

No response. The girl kept on cutting. This time, Ionia gestured at her, attempting to get her attention. She even attempted to touch her, but an invisible wall prevented her from doing so. At this moment, she realized an important fact. The girl beside her, presumably her next iteration is going to craft her own ending.

Then, she felt something fell into her bloodied hands. Ionia checked it.

Another unique frown face paper.

Suddenly, a surge of pain and lethargy invaded her body. The scene around her was fading. Ionia promptly looked at herself. Her school uniform was now fully soaked with her own blood, along a severe injury on her body. She smiled dryly as she accepted her own unfortunate fate.

As Ionia was losing her consciousness, she managed to see someone approaching the pink haired girl.

A peach-colored girl with a pair of spectacles, curiously monitoring the paper that the other girl has been cutting...

Well, that ended up longer than I expected. But eh :v

tumblr_nmfv9xfWZC1tra3zho1_250.gif
Bad Chiyo!

Last edited:
Reactions: Illin
Weisenhart's throwing a tantrum again? Guess we have to put in him into the time out corner.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Miya
Alright. Let's do this shit.

Enjoying your crib, Weisen?

It's a'ight. Nice and cozy. The time out corner isn't so bad.

Plotting like hell to revive my Anomaly RP. Hush.

Posted. Bet you all forgot that Rei loves cute things. I didn't. I 100% condone this hacking because I love red pandas.

As a heads up, I'm going to hold off on posting till some others (mostly those dealing with the other Panda's) can get a chance to catch up to around the same bit.

As a heads up, I'm going to hold off on posting till some others (mostly those dealing with the other Panda's) can get a chance to catch up to around the same bit.
Sounds fair to me. Plus it gives me time to work on a good response.

I'm currently working on my own incoming roleplay, so just give me a holler if you guys already dragged Yura's corpse body to the nether realm infirmary.

Status
Not open for further replies.