Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting tomorrow as well. College starts yet again and I need time to prepare myself to die slowly for another semester. >.>

Everyone, with the fact that school is starting up for people again, it's my intention to time skip forward to another day within, or by the end of this week. So please base your progression in your posts with that in mind. As for my own reply, probs going to be tonight or tomorrow on muh day off.

Posted. These darn red pandas are making it harder and harder to focus. Plus I enjoy waiting to let others post, but since we're going forward soon, I'll start posting much faster.

@Ehb
...I'll have a post up tonight for sure, sorry for the weird delay. ( Please don't post before me o.o )

Oh nevermind actually I noticed that the time skip isn't until later...but I'll still post tonight xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the way Rei handles this situation, Ayame is pretty much more Yakuza than either of the potential heirs so far, I might hold off on posting for a bit till the skip or when Rei and the Red Panda member come to a deal.

I really like the way Rei handles this situation, Ayame is pretty much more Yakuza than either of the potential heirs so far, I might hold off on posting for a bit till the skip or when Rei and the Red Panda member come to a deal.
I tried to make her more cunning than Yakuza. I like to imagine her bad arc is her becoming more violent and awful. Besides, making a scene is not something one wants to do after watching Student President Amane tackle Sawaga.

@Accelerator

I was really tempted to have Chiyo comply willingly to Michio's request...but seeing as how she knows just how special he is to Sagawa (and vice-versa) , it wouldn't have made as much sense. (But, she still has the potential to be swayed, even if she's just using him as bait).

I tried to make her more cunning than Yakuza. I like to imagine her bad arc is her becoming more violent and awful. Besides, making a scene is not something one wants to do after watching Student President Amane tackle Sawaga.
I see, it fits the character, and true on the Student President.

Think I might respond to the conga line if we haven't skipped once I have some free time in a few hours.

I remember when I thought my day off would be all about getting lots of stuff done.

But then I remembered one of my favorite pastimes is taking naps.

Anyway, post is out.

Reactions: Raven Haruka
Under the assumption that you'll be skipping soon, Ehb, I'll have Yuuki leave for now.

She gave you a pillow lap and you just leave her? Tsk, typical harem protagonists these days.

Leave? He's offering to drive her back home. Mr. Waifuless-Glass-Jaw pls.

@RedArmyShogun guess what I forgot happened?
We can contact her. Uhm, let's probably go back through all the stuff just to make sure we aren't missing things. I thought Michio sent her a message earlier too.
Time to go reading the IC for me...

So my post has been edited, y'all.

@RedArmyShogun guess what I forgot happened?
We can contact her. Uhm, let's probably go back through all the stuff just to make sure we aren't missing things. I thought Michio sent her a message earlier too.
Time to go reading the IC for me...

So my post has been edited, y'all.
lol I forgot it all myself, do I need to make an edit? Her not knowing Rei had the key was intentional. Though I forgot to underline things of note again, but you got more than I intended now that it is fixed.

@Weisenhart Already mentioned that it has a sidecar. Yura even rode in it before. Git gud.

Perhaps a moment of romance for the two of you, then. Nozomi x Yuuki confirm?
Naw, she thinks he's fucking insane. And you don't fuck with crazies. Hachi-Ou Park arc is really just a shipwrecker arc.

Reactions: Raven Haruka
Status
Not open for further replies.