Status
Not open for further replies.
Naw, she thinks he's fucking insane. And you don't fuck with crazies. Hachi-Ou Park arc is really just a shipwrecker arc.
The school is filled with females who casually talk about the "Male Anatomy", student council presidents who effortlessly pin down helpless girls, with said helpless girl knocking out her own boyfriend with a Sky Uppercut later on, and blood knight females who fight with their Virtu-Avas for a living.

And here, you lecture me about crazies?? Kimura is an adorable cinnamon roll compared to the rest of Hisakawa. :3

lol I forgot it all myself, do I need to make an edit? Her not knowing Rei had the key was intentional. Though I forgot to underline things of note again, but you got more than I intended now that it is fixed.
Nah that's fine I was more referring to stuff you unconsciously forgot. The key is fine. Kinda wanna see Ayame's reaction to that to be honest.

Nah that's fine I was more referring to stuff you unconsciously forgot. The key is fine. Kinda wanna see Ayame's reaction to that to be honest.
Yeah I should have added more on that with my post, but I don't want you to need an edit to yours again, lets just say she would be impressed, given the skip will likely happen soon.

Yeah I should have added more on that with my post, but I don't want you to need an edit to yours again, lets just say she would be impressed, given the skip will likely happen soon.
Sounds good to me, but we might be able to squeeze in a little more before we skip. If you want to I bet we can get in the response if you so wish. This, of course, depends on you.

I suppose though I have to ask if Ayame would tell Rei or not.

Sounds good to me, but we might be able to squeeze in a little more before we skip. If you want to I bet we can get in the response if you so wish. This, of course, depends on you.

I suppose though I have to ask if Ayame would tell Rei or not.
Hmm I don't think she might would, least not more than a surprised response, given the day hasn't gone to plan for her. And eh we could work a response in if there is time, I'm fine with waiting or posting a little reply if need be.

My "dear, beloved friends", where art thou? </3

@Rithas @Karyra New DanganRonpa V3, amIrite--

I'm just wasting my days away, watching all sorts of funny shite, waiting for hell (school).

My "dear, beloved friends", where art thou? </3

@Rithas @Karyra New DanganRonpa V3, amIrite--

I'm just wasting my days away, watching all sorts of funny shite, waiting for hell (school).
Well I am dodging spoilers like a pro. I'm so good that the only things I know are from a few trailers released. So... I can't comment on it really except I'll be glad to play as a girl. I hope.

Don't remind me about school...
[spoili]
giphy.gif
[/spoili]

Hope? Hope! When I get my hands on that secret formula there won't be hope for any of you... Heheheheh. AHAHAHAHAHAH!

- Plankton 20something

Hi everyone! I'm still alive here. At the moment., The timeskip post is... work in progress still. It will move things forward by about a week. Whatever events or replies that are left hanging will be auto-resolved - probably in a negative way since it's the most interesting.

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
And ruining previous efforts that has been made because some of us started school :v

And done. Welp.

@Karyra, forgot you made a post -_-

@Gottkönigin Wen now you can finish up your handcuff stoyline as soon as my post is done. Which will be very soon, typing it now.

Oh my goodness, it would seem like I have to scuttle that post in light of recent events.

I got called into work early, so yeah... the wait continues unfortunately >_>

@RedArmyShogun
I wasn't actually waiting. I was busy with work. Posted anyway.
Ah that's good, that I wasn't keeping you waiting that is.

Oh my goodness, it would seem like I have to scuttle that post in light of recent events.

I got called into work early, so yeah... the wait continues unfortunately >_>
Not my doing I hope, the post that is.

Don't mind the rambling, haven't been sleeping well again.

Last edited:
So in a nutshell, things happened. The time-skip post allows for things to readjust towards people who may have gotten caught up with school and such. We've also introduced incidents, which'll allow you to give you some option as to what to try moving forward with. Those'll be indexed in the main ooc intro post where you can find achievements.

The one thing I haven't gotten to yet is having a place for those lovley npc characters that have started popping up. That'll come up a bit later....

Coming back to school. Sagawa Seems a little different. After having contact cut for a whole week, what could've possibly happened in that span of time to her!?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.