Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox= Rei Saionji, Purple, solid]
SaionjiIco_zpsebvey9kd.jpeg

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, 2nd floor Stairwell/1st Floor Corridor]
"But Rei-Sama Some people might like hospital food. And yes, yes, no Violence Nyoko-san.."

Rei smirked at the joke, trying not to give away too much an expression.

"Just lap dogs. What is the worst they can do? Bring me to Yuri-san? I haven't seen my friend in a while, so maybe we should go talk to them so they can bring me to her. Wind down with a nice chat. Shame I'm stuck to this deadweight, or I might go visit her right now."

Rei was familiar with Yuri Nozomi. One had to be when you were a Social Morals troublemaker and she was the one who got the difficult cases, and always solved them. She was the last person Rei wanted to deal with. But... unluckily she'd have to deal with Nyoko and perhaps Yuri in the future.

Even more so, the fact that Nyoko didn't answer the question. These pranks had to be messing with more than just the battle system. The avatars maybe, some people were vain or preferred to wear them than go about without them on. Of course, if they did it didn't matter much to Rei right now, as she'd turned her rendering off. Still... this was noteworthy indeed.

"Very well, Sayato-san and Saijonji-san can go to the library then, we shouldn't split up too much now. You don't want to encounter people that doesn't like… violence… on your own. It's best if you go with your bodyguard. It's best to be careful when you don't know what you're dealing with, Saijonji-san."

Bite your tongue and be polite. Even if she didn't want to go, better to be agreeable for now. Besides, it wasn't like she had a warrant out for Social Moral arrest or whatever. Just a mutual dislike.

"As you wish, your Red Panda-ness. But... I have a feeling that I probably know better than I'm telling. After all, I was raised that life is a card game, and one doesn't tell your hand to everyone at the table if you want to win.

"So, minus how to track them, which seems it might be easy, where are the others, and how do I make them give me the key if they have it? ..Yeah, yeah, no punching them.. "

Virtu-ava would be best, since they were all battlers, it was probably easy to bait them into fighting. Then the glitch would kick in and then finding the key would either be a snap, or a miserable slog. Luckily Nyoko explained some options to the two of them.

"You could steal it, or threaten them, hold them down. There are two of you. Just no violence. Challenge them to a virtu-ava battle. I'm sure they'll accept that at least."

"With Social Morals officers around, Virtu-ava battles might be... never mind. I'm certain that we'll find a way. Don't hold your breath for a loss in a virtu-ava battle on my part. I don't consider you an enemy, and I think that having more friends never hurt anyone. Even if it's more a truce than friendship."

Rei waited for Nyoko to finish explaining. Then she turned on her heel and walked down the hallway. Remembering that she should probably tell them to contact her, she threw a few words over her shoulder.

"Let me know if you don't find the key. There's a chance I'll be able to help in another way if we don't find it."

After a bit, when she was certain that the rest were out of earshot, Rei spoke to Ayame.

"Hmm, hopefully we don't run into problems. A virtu-ava battle might be troublesome if we lose, as it'd make Nyoko-san more of a braggart than usual. But... if we don't find the key I can always pick the lock. Thankfully, sometimes what my mother teaches me comes in handy. Just don't tell Nyoko about it, or she'll be mad. Especially since I wanted to investigate the library first, and this is more fortuitous for me if I can kill both birds with one stone."

@God Empress Wen @RedArmyShogun @Skyswimsky @ERode
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Ayame Sayato, red, solid]
rlK7Hhw.jpg

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, 1st Floor Corridor/ en route to library]

"Tch" In response to Kira's remark on imagining things, "I can imagine my foot up your.." Before she can finish however Nyoko and Rei both guiding the conversation. In general Ayame seen very little to add in, Rei was handling the situation fairly well and addressed most of the matters the bodyguard herself would have. "Ah so there she is.." Studying the gps data the librabry fortunately didn't seem all that far away. Giving a node of acknowledgement to Nyoko the topic of Virtu-Ava fighting comes up, eliciting a small smirk from the young woman.

"Virtu-ava huh? I'm okay with that, maybe they'll just hand over the key for finding them." Saying the last bit as a hopeful add-on, she still had a 2nd charge that would need checking up on eventually. Plus the whole issue of wanting to go home on her end, Ayame wasn't about to make a fuss.

"Don't worry I'll follow Rei Sama's lead, else I'll have to stay here longer." Setting off in lock-step behind her boss well at least one of them, Ayame snickers slightly at Rei's words as the pair venture further away.

"A virtu-ava battle might be troublesome if we lose, as it'd make Nyoko-san more of a braggart than usual."

"Yea, that's likely, I'm sure I could take em, but with the Hallcops lingering around might be best to get them to start the match" Listening to the rest of Rei's words Ayame responds where she sees a point in doing so.

" I can always pick the lock." Ayame pauses briefly at this, the snickers, " Just don't tell Nyoko about it," or she'll be mad." Followed by a full on laugh. "Especially since I wanted to investigate the library first, and this is more fortuitous for me if I can kill both birds with one stone."

"Tell her? Give the little annoyance she's strapped to I don't mind letting them sweat, though am curious where you learned that. Though wanting to investigate the library seems much more your style, yeah.. And if push comes to shove I can see how good I stack against a Panda in a little friendly match."

This day could be looking up, or down depending on what happened next. But for now the goal was simple. Go to the Librabry and find the target. Anything after that, well it would be dealt with as it came about. Though it wouldn't hurt to let the handcuffed pair to hate the others company...if just for a few minutes more.

Edit: opps forgot; @God Empress Wen @Karyra @Skyswimsky @ERode

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Kyouko Himura, #3DA3C2, solid]

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, First Floor Corridor -> Gym-Place]
"Not challenge you, but where would be the fun in that?"
The Pirrrate asked innocently. Kyouko could only hope they would find the Red Panda's fast, after all, while she didn't have plans on her own the Lietuenant wasn't too keen on spending the rest of her day looking for the culprits - unless they would give a challenging chase. "Be back in a few!" Kyouko winked good-bye to the group, ignoring Rei just the same, as she dragged Misheru away before she had the chance to say anything weird.

Still having her arm around her pants-sharing friend the blonde started to explain. "Alright, Mishy-chan, we are simply looking for some Red Panda's. They hold the key to your, and my, freedom. And in case they are aren't... cooperative you'll have the luck of battling them!" Kyouko had a big smile on her face. Regardless of the outcome, it would be a win-win, though in case of Misheru losing it would mean the girl had to show her own virtu-battle-avatar - something she'd rather avoid.

Making their way to the Gym, Kyouko explained something else, important, coming to her mind. "Right, before I forget, even if you had some means of disabling the whole VR Overlay shennanigans, us Red Panda's are capable of forcing your render-app to operate." This made the entire endavour an actual challenge in the first place. "So if you got any idea of your own... I am all ears."

With that, they finally arrived close enough to the school's gym-place to see a bunch of students doing their club-activities and whatnot. Looking around, Kyouko thought about how they would go about finding them, and while she had already decided what to do - if she were alone - the blonde gently pushed her friend a bit forward. "Well then, partner, show me what you've got!"

@Karyra @God Empress Wen @RedArmyShogun @Makomin[/hr][/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Nishimura Iori, #ffb8da, solid]
Iori%20Ico_zpsn6mn1uok.jpeg

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Campus Grounds]

After Iori replied to Michio, Sagawa soon followed up and started conversing with her childhood sweetheart. The maid maintained her polite pose and expression as she listened to their conversation. It actually made her considering for a proper romantic relationship, despite the thought only lasted for a split second.

"Hey, Michi-....oh."

Then comes the familiar flute playing in the background. The pink haired girl curled her lips in disappointment as the flute got closer.

"Good afternoon."

Iori forced herself to smile at Yura as he greeted everyone.

"Ah, was I interrupting your casual talk with my tune? I'm sorry!"

The maid instinctively turned to Sagawa, just in time to see her narrowing her eyes as she stared at the blond haired guy.

"Yes, you're absolutely right. This was a secret session of girl's talk before Michio-kun and you stopped by."

Iori's smile became wider as Sagawa continued on.

"Girl's talk is bound by an iron will of trust among all of the girl's at school. If anyone breaks it, they have to swallow at least one thousand needles."

The maid chuckled after Sagawa finished her words. In actuality, the meat bun lover was just plain bluffing at the two guys in front of her. Iori also knew the truth behind that claim about swallowing needles as well. She hoped that pair of lovers who made that promise is still around.

"Well, the truth is, Iori-san I were talking about work related to school. Together, were were talking about doing this month's report project on...."

Once again, the maid maintained her professional appearance. However, when Sagawa took longer than expected to continue on her sentence, Iori began looking at her, ready to compensate in case she slips.

"It'll be on...."

The pink haired girl earnestly looked at Sagawa, until...

"Guy Anatomy."

Iori immediately found herself dropping her jaw and internally screamed when she heard the following phrase from the normally submissive meat bun girl. The maid really wanted to strangle Sagawa for digging a ditch that she and the pink haired girl will not be able to get out from.

("What in the blue hell! Why?! Just why?! You could have said it's about a biography on that handsome celebrity named Hanejima Kousuke! Do you even know how to fake a girls' talk topic in the first place?!")

She frantically covered her gaping mouth and quickly threw a smile at the guys in front of her in attempt to feign that she knew the topic Sagawa has been talking about.

Then...

"Hey, Michio-san. You don't suppose... if we used a mosaic for the face. Being a model... you wouldn't mind?"

("Stop.")

The maid's composed expression was obviously breaking under pressure as Sagawa continued on.

"Or maybe, if we used both Yura-san and you together... it'll decrease the chances of anyone noticing? ....Right? I mean... that whole video about people thinking it's funny to kick people there."

("I said STOP!")

"Some of us don't realize that... that's actually really bad. So..."

("Goddammit Mizunohara Sagawa! I'm going to grind your head until the end of time after this!")

And now Sagawa mumbled to herself.

("Great. A job bloody hell well done. And now me to the rescue.")

When Iori was about to step in...

"Hello everyone!"

The maid painfully forced a smile at Lisa as she greeted everyone.

("By the Heavens not the useless Camera Girl! Why you have to appear now?!")

Then she moved closer to Sagawa.

"Sagawa-san, are you talking about filming by any chance? I can help you with it, if you want."

("THAT'S IT! I'm SO done with this goddamn fiasco!")

Once Lisa was done with her words, Iori quickly moved in front of Sagawa as if she was shielding her from the other 3 students.

"Actually," The maid spoke with a straight, professional tone. "Mizunohara-san got the details wrong, thanks to you guys shaking her up just by appearing from out of nowhere."

She said, pouted.

"We're supposed to do a documentary about prostate cancer. As you can see, the prostate in human male is kind of near to that..."

The maid cleared her throat, poses included.

"...guy's thing. Since Mizunohara-san rarely mix with other students, let alone guys in exception of Kamijou-kun, it goes without saying that she gets easily embarrassed with such topics."

Then she continued to the next part with a smile.

"And that's where I step in! Helping Mizunohara-san to overcome her embarrassment on the topic and getting the report done in time!"

With that being said, she turned to Lisa.

"Yes, Yamagawa-san. Mizunohara-san did said about filming." She said as politely as possible. "The project required us to prove that lifestyle has an impact on the chance of human males getting prostate cancer, and to do that we have to film a male student's lifestyle and their activities for a day."

The maid then shifted her focus to Sagawa who was behind her, with a wide grin.

"Am I right, Mizunohara-san?"

That was the best that the pink haired maid can do.

("Chiyo-sama, please hurry or else I'm going to drag Sagawa away again.")

@Ehb
@Accelerator
@Weisenhart
@chaosheart13
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Tanari Hinomari, #0d00ff, solid]
Hinomari%20Ico_zpsiaqkz3sk.jpg

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Hino's workshop]

Hino-san had had a rough day, so she had returned to her workshop to continue with a little project she had ongoing. It was a small go-kart sized, super-deformed version of her Countryman WRC*. She had placeed in quite a powerful electric motor to run the rear wheels, that way she could get some mad drifts going, even more so with the scaled down limited-slip differential.

After applying the final decal on the side of it, Hino was ready to test it out. Opening the side bewteen the wheels, she stepped in and shut the make-shift door behind her. Pressing the button in the center-console, the elctric motor activated. With everything set, she drove it out of her workshop and into Hisakawa's corridors.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, First Floor Corridor -> Gym-Place]

After navigating her way through the corridors as best she could, she had decided to try and look for her Onee-chan. She wondered where little Mishu-san had gone and wanted to show her the little go-kart she had made. Of course, Hino had added two seats into the thing to allow her Onee-chan to ride along with her.

Stopping outside of the Gym-Place, Hino exited her go-kart, making sure to lock it and shut off the elctric motors. she didn't want anyone nicking her go-kart right after she had just made it.

Entering the room, Hino heard chattering over by the booth area, hearing a distinct voice. That meant her Onee-chan must be here. Hino couldn't hear much from where she was standing, but she did hear one of them mention the Red Pandas. Instantly, Hino's eyes went wide with shock and she dashed over to the booths.

Her suspicions were confirmed when she saw her Onee-chan sitting there chatting to various people, a look of worry on her face. Hino decided that the best option was to get her Onee-chan out of there as quick as possible.

"Sorry guys." Hino said with an apologetic smile. "Misheru has to be somewhere with me real soon, so we gotta dash." Grabbing her Onee-chan's hand, Hino dragged her out of the room and out to her go-kart. Hino gestured for her to get in the right side, while she got in the left side.

After both of them buckled up, Hino sped away in her go-kart the slick tyres screeching on the smooth surface of the school, leaving two distinct black lines.

"Onee-chan!" Hino said, her voice and expression full of disappointment towards Misheru. "I thought we discussed hanging around the Red Pandas was a bad idea. Lucky for you I came to save you at the last minute."

@Makomin
@Skyswimsky

*Reference image: link
[/fieldbox]

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Gym-Place]
"...?"
Did just... what? Kyouko knew the gearhead - a bit - she also knew that Mishy-chan was way better friends with her than Kyouko. Regardless, from one moment to another, Misheru was suddenly abducted by the very same friend without much of a choice of her own. With such friends, did one really need enemies?

Now, the blonde was in a small dilemma, was she to go after her pants-love-sharing friend or continue her great quest to free sweet, sweet Kira from the tyranny of Nyoko? If worst came to worst, Kyouko was aware that the red-hair could fend for herself by now, and considering the person having abducted her was just the Gearhead and not some bully, her course of action seemed quite clear. Ultimately, she would most likely end up doing some physical activity anyways - exactly what Kyouko wanted for her.

Giving it a disregarding sigh, Kyouko shook her head, guess she had to do it alone. "Alright..." She slapped both of her cheeks before inhaling some air and loudly yelling. "YUKIMARU! GET YOUR GODDAMN GAMBLING ASS OVER HERE BEFORE YOU GONNA REGRET EVER HAVING AWAKENED THIS ONE-EYED BEAST!" She was, after all, a Lieutentant, with her very own, scary, reputation. Surely, some people looked weirdly at her, but the blonde kept her eyes open for anyone trying to escape frantically.

@God Empress Wen @Makomin @TheTechnologicVampire [/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Mizunohara Sagawa, turquoise, solid]
Sagawa%20Ico_zpspkldzqsy.jpg

A uneasy silence befell the group as Sagawa's mumbling trailed off. Were they dumbstruck, or were they simply at a loss at whether they'd immediately be ostracized for clarifying what she had just said.

Luckily, this silence was broken with the arrival of yet another outsider.

"Hello everyone!"

"Oh, Yamagawa-chan."

Sagawa turned to see an orange haired girl with a ponytail approach the group. Yamagawa Lisa was a rare case of another friend that wasn't someone Sagawa knew solely from elementary or middle school. They were considered friends but Sagawa herself wasn't entirely sure why.

One time this year, Liza, while making a video, focused on Sagawa and called her one of her friends. While certain this was just to make her seem friendly, people seemed to have come to accept that conjecture. It was just a really strange situation all around. Sagawa stood around witrh her a couple of times while waiting for a bus, and even shopped around with her when they happened to be at the same mall. However - she didn't understand why all of that equaled being considered friends.

Lisa was a pleasant person in Sagawa's eyes. But coincidentally, also a bit of a weirdo too.

"Sagawa-san, are you talking about filming by any chance? I can help you with it, if you want." Lisa, Immediately misunderstanding what was going on, was quick to offer her help.

That makes sense. A camcorder can take high definition pictures too, probably right? Or maybe, we can do a movie instead of having to a paper!

Sagawa nodded to herself. She began to optimistically respond...

"That's rig-...!"

But was cut off instantly.

The pink hair immediately rushed forward, blocking the crowd forming around Sagawa with her own figure.

"Actually,"
"Mizunohara-san got the details wrong, thanks to you guys shaking her up just by appearing from out of nowhere."

"We're supposed to do a documentary about prostate cancer. As you can see, the prostate in human male is kind of near to that...guy's thing. Since Mizunohara-san rarely mix with other students, let alone guys in exception of Kamijou-kun, it goes
without saying that she gets easily embarrassed with such topics."

"Pro-state? Does that have to do with prosthetic?" Sagawa inquired, only to be ignored.

"And that's where I step in! Helping Mizunohara-san to overcome her embarrassment on the topic and getting the report done in time!"

After saying this, Iori looked to Liza.

"Yes, Yamagawa-san. Mizunohara-san did said about filming."
"The project required us to prove that lifestyle has an impact on the chance of human males getting prostate cancer, and to do
that we have to film a male student's lifestyle and their activities for a day."

Looking back, Iori tried to confirm things with the meat bun girl.

"But, I don't know anyone who actually has prosthetics. Does that mean we need to go to a hospital?"

Sagawa, getting even more lost in a vapid combination of her own lies and misunderstanding, somehow managed to construct a correct statement from all the nonsense she was coming up with.

.̯͉͈ͅ.̯͉̣̼͇.͔̫̯.̲.͕̣̼.̲̻̺.̪̬̬̘͚͓̺.̨͉̹̩̖͚̱.̢͕̗̭̮͈.̢͓͔̻̺͙.̡̻͔͍̰̞ͅ.̫̰͚̼̮̜ͅ.͔̝.̙̙̦̪̫͉̘.҉.̮͟.̛͓͇̲̼.̺̹̘̗͙

"Yamagawa-chan? What's wrong?"

The orange haired girl... didn't respond. She simply stood there. Wearing the same pleasant expression she had while listening to the maid explain herself and Sagawa's antics.

"Hey. Are you okay? Yamagawa-chan?"

No answer.

Instead, Yamagawa Lisa turned around, and immediately dashed back into the school building. In the process of doing so, she just dropped what she was holding as if nothing else mattered.

"She... must've forgotten something?"

Sagawa paused to contemplate what had just happened as she watched Liza charge through the doors and into the school building. She was running like she had just remembered that she had left her purse out in the open, and was racing to get it back before someone else realized it was there.

But, Yamagawa didn't carry a purse to school. All she had was her schoolbag and whatever it was she used to carry her camcorder.

Stepping past the maid, Sagawa looked down, seeing Liza's schoolbag, and camcorder laying on the ground. In fact, said camera now had a couple of obvious scratches due to it being simply dropped just now.

"...There's something wrong. Yamagawa-chan wouldn't just drop this!"

Sagawa immediately ran after her.

A frozen expression, and her completely disregarding everything. Even as Sagawa rushed into the school building, she couldn't believe someone could stoop so low...

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Second Floor Hallways]

"What do you think you're doing, running in the halls like this?!"

Liza felt her cheek being pushed into the ground. And the weight of another girl whom had forced her to the ground.

Of course, only adding to her confusion, was distress at the realization that she was being held down by Kokoro Amane. The council president of the entire school.

"Just what kind of emergency would have you run so irresponsibly that you'd bush aside innocent bystanders? Do you have something to hide?"

It didn't make sense. She was sprawled out on the hallway floor of the second floor of the main school building. But, just an instant ago, she had been listening to Ioiri and Sagawa speaking outside. What exactly was going on?

There was something else that was off too.

The interface for the systems on her chip. They were moving on their own. She could see windows and streams of text popping up on her virtual desktop. It was going crazy, and it was out of her control. It couldn't be.... was she about to become a victim?

"Yah...Yamagawa-chan..."

Coming from the stairs, Yamagawa could hear Sagawa's exhausted speech as she caught her breath.

"You were chasing after her? Would you care to explain to me what is going on here?"

"I will. But, is it necessary to be pinning her down like that?"

"...I only just stopped her from rampaging a moment ago, you know?"

Kokoro stood herself and Liza up to to her feet. Though, she kept a tight hold over the collar of the girl's uniform. Gripping it as if it were a dog's collar.

"Hey... Yamagawa-chan. Can you hear me? You were talking with Michio and the rest of us a second ago. But then..." Sagawa presented Liza's camcorder. "You dropped all of you stuff and ran off."

All of that? One moment she was outside and now she was here. The time lapse all that happened was just hard to accept. But, if her virtual desktop going haywire was any indication... she needed help.

"Mizunohara-san, given your technical expertise, might you enlighten me as to what's going on with this girl, here?"
"She's in trouble, and needs help right now!"
"Ah, and so she does. But, before all of that, might you care to explain how you're so brazenly showing up at your own crime scene?"
"My own.... crime scene? Are you saying that I did it!?"

"And what if I said that I did, Mizunohara? Would it make you any less guilty? Were you entertained looking at all of those students who got knocked over, and gleeful finding me after I tackled this girl down at the end of her path of carnage?""
"I don't care about any of those people! It's Yamagawa-san who did...."

Kokoro let go of Lisa and began to walk towards Sagawa.

"No wait! I didn't mean to say that. I..."

"Augh...!"

Kokoro took a hold of Sagawa's shirt with both of her hands. She forcibly pulled Sagawa towards her.

"Unlike Nozomi, it isn't my job to make you feel better about yourself. You're going to put a stop to all of the nonsense that you're pulling all over my school and students. Right now."

"Yo President! What's going on here?"

The familiar Social Morals officer from the day before. Himself and another officer came up from the hall seeing, as usual, the president taking matters in her own hands. In this case quite literally.

"I just found our culprit, in the middle of causing mischief."

"I... already told you." Sagawa struggled. "I didn't... do anything! Let me go..!"

The students in the hall watched in awe at the scene going on before them. The council president exerting her authority certainly was as sight to behold. Even if they felt that her treatment of Sagawa was too rough, they knew to stand back and let it happen. If they didn't want anything bad to happen to themselves, they would just let Kokoro Amane sort things out on her own accord.

Kokoro had a harsh policy towards people who tried to obstruct her justice. There wasn't any way they'd step in to help.

At around this point, others began to appear, coming onto this debacle occurring on the second floor.

@chaosheart13
@_Anyone

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=, white, solid]
[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hachi-Ou Park]

Kimura Yuuki continued to hum a pleasant tune as he continued to pull out weeds. He managed to find more and more coins. A whole three of them! He soon became so caught up that he started to sift his fingers through the loose dirt disturbed by his weed pulling to find more. By now, he had already found enough coins to buy sodas for half of the ORG Committee.

He was so caught up that he didn't notice it until the last second.

Yuuki Kimura felt something pinch into, and drag him backward. In the few instants, he could make out the gnarling grunt of a dog.

But, as he slid on the ground, he registered a second one. Coming to deliver the second, final blow.

Was he about to get mauled?

Of course, this was an abandoned park, after all. It was a safe haven from the outside for all manner of animals. One would've thought that the local authorities would've had these dogs captured and put into shelters for their own good. But it looks like Kimura wasn't going to be so lucky.

They weren't even just little foofy dogs people put into purses either. They were actually... big. Big like: 'A toddler could ride one like a horsey.' Big enough for their jaws to cover a good width of his neck...

Fate was being a bastard. This was his reward for community service?

Yuuki was staring at himself. As if looking in a mirror. the boy before him was a like a perfect replica. However, this boy was expressionless. As if empty of heart.

"The System has detected that your vital signs have gone into critical. Therefore Last Will Protocol has been initialized."

No, this person wasn't him. The person before him spoke in a blatantly synthesized voice.

"This protocol exists for the purpose of being able to allow the user to consciously record what has happened in the event of an accident - as well as to relay final messages to loved ones. In the event that you suspect being a victim of a crime, please record what happened, the details of the criminal(s) in question, to be used to assist authorities in the investigation to follow."

"The system calculates that, you have roughly [Five Minutes] of time before brain activity ceases."

"Now, please select what you wish to do with the time you have left."

Accident Report

In the event that the user believes they have been involved in an accident. Please record a worded detailed account of what happened prior to the accident. Note that, this worded account will be submitted to police record for judicial review in the event your loved ones file for a lawsuit.
Crime Report

In the event the user suspects themselves to be a victim of a crime. Please give a detailed account of what happened prior to your death including your location as well as the identity of the possible suspects. Note that this account will immediately be used in the police investigation once your chip has been recovered. As well as in legal proceedings that may occur thereafter.
Personal Message

Options to write a personal message to individuals. Please include the name of the person(s) your message is to be addressed to. These personal messages will be handled by our data analysts for transcribing into physical mediums but are otherwise confidential and regarded as property of your next of kin. Messages will be transcribed into text if memory space is unavailable.
DARP Opt-Out

The Digital Afterlife Record Project is a feature of your chip which digitizes the user's personality and memories for the purposes of future scientific study and artificial intelligence development, which hereafter will be referred to as data. These uploads occur once per year on the user's birthday, and allows the recreation of that individual as they were on that day.

By law, the user is to be informed of this project and to have the option to opt out. In other words, the user has the option to delete this data upon death. Otherwise, this data is regarded as property of the state. By opting into this program, the user waives all right to this data.

Submit Data set to: Yes
Allow Data Submission?
[Yes]
[Yes]

Yuuki Kimura still couldn't grasp what was going on. But the timer running on a large clock in the background continued to count down. All of this happening at once, it was disorienting, and surreal beyond belief.

In yet. That was it. He was dead.

The only 'person' he had to talk to was this this blank expressionless copy of himself. Presumably, this was how he would interface with everything.

@ERode
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Yuuki Kimura, LightSkyBlue, solid]
YuukiBIco_zpsdzeekkfv.jpeg

[ Ó͌ͯ̊ͥ͂҉͙c̰̩̟̟̲̭̱̾̾ͫͥͫ̚͝t̵͎̣͕̫̻ͧ͛̊͊̒ͧ͋ͭ̾o͖̰̫̿̒͑ͥ̎ͭ̔̚͜ḅ̷̲͋̇ͅe͋ͩ҉̙̥̕r͉̙̺̺͓̝͌ͭͥͪ͐̂ ̧̪̲ͦͧ̚2̰̱̞̦̦͕͇ͯ̎ͥ̆̄̑ͅ3̡̘͈̾̐̏͗͒r̳̜̲̣͙͈̮̟͉̅̎̋ͯd̶̛̛̞͔̙̈́ͯ͗,̴̡̯̪̤̈́̃̓͘ ̶̵̩̜̜̬͚̱̗ͪͫ̋ͩA̢̰͍̲̥̲̱̓ͨ́̚f̶̘͎͕̼̦̜̳ͭ͆̍̃̏t̲̙̗̝̬̎̈́̃ͪe̸̢̺͔͐̐ͦͮ͐̽̚r̨͖̞̿ͣ̈ͫ̚n̐̆҉̖̖̘͚͔̯̭͟ò̸̉ͧͅo̸̢̯͕̳̞̦̺͆̅̋̊ͯ̃n̨̜̱̻͉͔͎̯̏̂̄ͯ̋̎̀/H̨̲̟̟̙̟̻̳ͦͩͮ͒̚a̶͉̪̼̣̘͙ͭ̔̎̀͛̿c͓͙̮̮̥̟̀͒̒̐̄́̚͜͞ͅḫ̢͈̣͋̊͌ͭͤͭ͟i̢̛̱͖̳̩̎̊̅̃̅-͇̻̪̣̜̏ͫͧͮ̆ͩ̈̚O̷̳̱͕̓͌̉u͎̟͓͙͒ͫ̈́͌ͩ̚͢͜ ̵̡͔͎̐͛ͫ̊̋̂͊̇͜P̛̤͓͙̫̰̦̦̏ͧͮͪa̢̛̝͕͍ͣ͐̓r̭̼̩̪̫̩̮̖̐̈̏ͤ̂k͔̰̱͇͚̘̞̝ͬ̔̋̿ͬ̐͝]
It happened so fast.

One moment, he had just been continuing his treasure hunt/weeding, and the next, he had been dragged onto his back, surrounded by two savage dogs. How had he missed hearing them come? Was he too loud with his humming even though he had been quiet the whole time? Had he been lucky every other time he came here? Was he too complacent, even when that misfortunate wind blew past every time?

Yuuki didn't know. He didn't even know if he had raised his arms up in time, to protect his fleshy face. Was he able to do that fast enough? Did he have such a protective instinct engraved into him? Where did he go wrong?

He knew nothing about it, only that, once faced with a reflection of himself, he realized that there was simply nothing. The clock ticked down, counting the seconds before his brain shut down permanently. So he was dying. Blood loss. Were those dogs eating him? No, if he had five minutes left, that was too much time. He probably tasted awful. They probably took a death-dealing bite and then went 'lol, let's find a squirrel instead'.

Despite himself, Yuuki managed to smile.

An empty, hopeless smile.

For all his fuck-ups during the last two years, it was still fun. He still felt like he spent those two years well. Saw people. Made friends. Did some fun things. Preserved beauty. Attended concerts. Drove like the wind. He spent those two years in a way that made him content, but…

"Ah…dying alone sucks."

…why was he still so detached?

This wasn't shock. This was just a blatant…inability to really care about all the people he's leaving behind. Did he really connect with anyone? No. Did he really ever care about anyone? No. He didn't try thinking at all about the plight that his only childhood friend went through. Apologizing never crossed his mind at all during his first bad occurrence with that brick wall. And in every confrontation he ever had, all Yuuki did was let it go and move on.

He had thought that was [ freedom ].

But it was simply [ apathy ].

'A journey without baggage begins again today'?

Had he lived so long being crushed under his parents' expectations that he decided that any sort of attachment was horrifying? Had he never felt proud at all that they were so passionate and hard-working?

Now there was only an empty shell and regrets.

There were no tears. No snot. No physical reminder of anything. Just one deep breath. All the time in the world wasn't going to be enough.

"To Kimura Aoki, to Hamada Yuzuri, I'm sorry. I don't think I hate you as much as I do."

He was going to clear everything up.

"To Imada Chiyo. Sorry about that one time. I never thought much about it, but it must have mattered to you."

He was going to settle his debts.

"To Iwasawa Yuuki. Perhaps it was just jealousy. You were right, it's none of my business."

He was going to do this properly.

"To Kamijou Michio. You're a great dude. Caused you a bunch of trouble for being stubborn and all that. Probably could have cared more."

He was going to pass everything on.

"To Kane Leo. I h-"

All the time in the world wasn't going to be enough.

00:00:00.

Shadows closed in before that last regret was purged, as the digital world dissolved into an anarchic mess.
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Yura Yukitani, #ffd700, solid]
YukitaniIco_zpsgwe41pb7.jpeg

With a forced smile from the pink-haired maid and a skeptical gaze from the technical wizardess, Yura quickly took the notion that he wasn't welcomed in their exchange. Nevertheless, he kept a faint smile.

"Yes, you're absolutely right. This was a secret session of girl's talk before Michio-kun and you stopped by."

Sagawa then put her finger to her lip, making a 'hush' gesture.

"Girl's talk is bound by an iron will of trust among all of the girl's at school. If anyone breaks it, they have to swallow at least one thousand needles."

"That's a bit rough..." Yura responded, wincing at the thought. "My apologies."

"Well, the truth is, Iori-san I were talking about work related to school. Together, were were talking about doing this month's report project on...."

A moment of silence passed by, as Sagawa seemingly looked around. Her facial expressions failed to hide her trying to avoid something. Then...

"It'll be on.... Guy Anatomy."

"... Eh?"

Yura was taken aback at her inference. It was even worse than the whole "swallowing a thousand needles" thing.

"Hey, Michio-san. You don't suppose... if we used a mosaic for the face. Being a model... you wouldn't mind? Or maybe, if we used both Yura-san and you together... it'll decrease the chances of anyone noticing? ....Right? I mean... that whole video about people thinking it's funny to kick people there. Some of us don't realize that... that's actually really bad. So..."

And then she started murmuring some more, in which after a few moments, were halted by Lisa.

"Hello everyone!"

"Oh, Yamagawa-chan."

"Lisa-chan."

"Sagawa-san, are you talking about filming by any chance? I can help you with it, if you want."

"That's ri--"

Then, the pink-haired maid, after much inconvenience, stepped in front of Sagawa, as if to defend her.

"Actually,"
"Mizunohara-san got the details wrong, thanks to you guys shaking her up just by appearing from out of nowhere."

"We're supposed to do a documentary about prostate cancer. As you can see, the prostate in human male is kind of near to that...guy's thing. Since Mizunohara-san rarely mix with other students, let alone guys in exception of Kamijou-kun, it goes
without saying that she gets easily embarrassed with such topics."

"Yes, Yamagawa-san. Mizunohara-san did said about filming."
"The project required us to prove that lifestyle has an impact on the chance of human males getting prostate cancer, and to do
that we have to film a male student's lifestyle and their activities for a day."

"But, I don't know anyone who actually has prosthetics. Does that mean we need to go to a hospital?"

They continued on with their rather... unrefined stories, and it slowly became apparent that they were indeed, trying to hide something. Yura kept quiet through the whole thing.

"...."

As stuff became more and more fishy, it happened.

"Yamagawa-chan, what's wrong?"

"....?"

Yura glanced at his "partner", noticing the silence that stored within her being right after her inquiry with Sagawa.

"Hey. Are you okay, Yamagawa-chan?"

Still no response. However, her smiling disposition was still present.

Worried, Yura slowly approached the brunette.

"Li--"

And then she turned around, completely ignoring him, scurrying back towards the school building. To add to the anomaly that was unfolding in front of him, the one item that was precious to her, had been dropped by its owner.

"...."

Am I dreaming...? What's even happening right now...? Don't tell me... No...

Gritting his teeth, Yura put his flute back in his bag and grabbed Lisa's schoolbag, taking it with him. Glancing at both Michio and Iori with a very troubled expression, he sprinted towards the school building after the two of them, hoping to catch up.

And catch up, he did.

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Second Floor Hallways]

Yura ends up witnessing quite the chaotic scene, accompanied by a forming crowd. He froze, upon seeing Lisa being grabbed like a dog, by none other than the student council president herself, Kokoro Amane. He was not expecting her, of all people, to violate Lisa like that.

Running towards the scene, the assertive and cold raven let go of her, and then seemingly switching her ire towards the blue-haired female. Yura caught Lisa as she almost toppled over.

"Lisa-chan... Lisa-chan! Are you okay?!"

Visible sweatdrops streaming down from his forehead, heavy breathing from running. After everything, even Yura's calm disposition would have been broken by that point.

He, along with everyone in the vicinity, ended up being onlookers to an event that many had predicted would happen, but didn't expect it to happen so mercilessly. The student council president has Sagawa in her clutches, quite literally speaking.

"Unlike Nozomi, it isn't my job to make you feel better about yourself. You're going to put a stop to all of the nonsense that you're pulling all over my school and students. Right now."

"I... already told you. I didn't... do anything! Let me go..!"

So even the Student Council President believes that she's the culprit... Damn it... Michi-kun... I can't do anything... Please stop Amane-kaichou...

He knelt there, tending to Lisa, unable to do anything. It was up to him now. It wasn't in his hands to save her.

@Accelerator
@Ehb
@Miya
@chaosheart13

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Tachibana Misheru, red, solid"]
MisheruIcojpeg_zps9xmeq64y.jpg

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Corridor outside Gym]

She was in a pickle. As in a really large pickle. She had no idea who the Red Pandas were for one. Secondly, hold the key to her freedom? Was it possible that Misheru Tachibana had been living under a relatively small rock during her current years in high school? The only thing the redhead understood from all this was that the Red Pandas needed to be infiltrated in a way? If they refused to cooperate, more...violent measures would be allowed. In fact, it might have been encouraged. "Nothing to mope about now. Maybe interacting with people without giving too much away might rid me of the confusion," she said to herself before approaching a group of male students who were undoubtedly the chess club members.

"Excuse me," now, what could she ask them? She couldn't just blatantly ask them who the Red Pandas were, but she could ask them what this whole getup was, "What's the purpose of this all clubs meeting?".

It was evident that she was slightly distressed and just as they were to reply her, she was suddenly pulled away by someone all too familiar- Hino. She had known the female for a very long time, practically her whole life. "Wha-", Misheru was albeit confused when she was suddenly strapped to what she assumed was a go-kart Hino was working on. Then all of a sudden, the other female begin to almost 'describe' how disappointed she was in the redhead. Huh?

"Wait, Hino. Do you know who the Red Pandas are?"

Misheru Tachibana was about to stop there when her childhood friend reiterated about how they have discussed the Red Pandas and not involving themselves. "First thing of all, it's not as though I knew some of my friends were involved with this group called the Red Pandas. Secondly, Kyouko and Ayame are my friends. So regardless of what they do elsewhere and their affiliation with whatever groups or individuals, they're still my friends. Besides, it wasn't as though I pranced into that activity," she said with the tone she used whenever she was accused of something. Although, she did know that Hino's intentions were good. She just didn't want to see Misheru Tachibana in trouble. She was about to mention something when an immense amount of chatter was heard from the other end of the corridor.

"What's that all that noise about...?", the redhead asked herself before unstrapping herself from the seat and getting out before heading to the source of the debacle.

"Come on, Hino," she gestured to her childhood friend before walking to a scene where Yura was crouched to a Lisa who was sprawled on the floor, alongside Sagawa who was in a conversation with one she had seen a few times- Kokoro, the president of the student council. She knew that everyone was occupied in something as such there was no point in asking what was going on. Even though she wasn't friends with Lisa, she knew she had to do something. "Yura, you'll need to give Lisa some space for air to breathe. Just crowding around her wouldn't do her any good. If it's not something dealing with her health but rather something technical, we can't do much but take her to the infirmary before allowing for a tech person to check on her.", she mentions to the blond.

@TheTechnologicVampire @Weisenhart

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Nishimura Iori, #ffb8da, solid]
Iori%20Ico_zpsn6mn1uok.jpeg

Iori promptly nodded at Sagawa before shifting her focus back at the 3 other students, waiting for their responses. However...

Lisa remained stationary, without a single word. The maid slightly tilted her head and stared the Camera Girl in front of her, waiting for her response.

At this moment, Iori frowned as she also began to realize something was off. Then, with a turn Lisa immediately bolted away from them and unknowingly dropped her belongings in the process.

Once again, the maid was quite surprised at the situation that just unfolded in front of her. Sagawa passed by her and looked at Lisa's belongings scattered on the ground.

The meat bun lover immediately chased after Lisa with Yura following in tow. The maid did not hesitate and soon chased after them as well.

"You were chasing after her? Would you care to explain to me what is going on here?"

The maid heard the other familiar voice as she climbed the stairs.

("Oh God, Amane Kokoro...")

Iori worryingly thought to herself while experiencing a chill down on her chipped spine. The maid reached the second floor just in time to see Kokoro grabbing a dumbfounded Lisa at her collar of her uniform as if she was a pet being disobedient. The sight of it made her guts twist.

"Hey... Yamagawa-chan. Can you hear me? You were talking with Michio and the rest of us a second ago. But then..."

Sagawa spoke to Lisa as she approached her and showed her belongings.

"You dropped all of you stuff and ran off."

Then Kokoro stepped in.

"Mizunohara-san, given your technical expertise, might you enlighten me as to what's going on with this girl, here?"

"Ah, and so she does. But, before all of that, might you care to explain how you're so brazenly showing up at your own crime scene?"

The maid began to feel her heart was starting to burn with rage, her body tensed as the conversation between Kokoro and Sagawa went on.

"And what if I said that I did, Mizunohara? Would it make you any less guilty? Were you entertained looking at all of those students who got knocked over, and gleeful finding me after I tackled this girl down at the end of her path of carnage?""

A slip up by Sagawa. Kokoro released Lisa from her iron grip and walked to her in a grim manner. At the same time, Yura rushed towards Lisa and held her by his side.

Using the similar iron grip that she did to Lisa, Kokoro grabbed Sagawa and forcibly pulled towards her.

"Augh...!"

Ionia's rage was burning brighter than ever to the point she would considered harming Kokoro, so that Sagawa has a chance to help Lisa.

("How about we start by saving the Camera Girl first before we go into that part, you deluded fool?!")

("A Social Morals officer. Great. Just great. How fudging convenient. If only Goshujin-sama is here... Hell, even that useless robot loli named Fujibayashi would be enough! Goddamnit!")

The maid cursed within her thoughts.

"I... already told you." Sagawa said, while attempting to break free from Kokoro's iron grip. "I didn't... do anything! Let me go..!"

Then Misheru and the gearhead Hinomari arrived at the scene, with the red-haired girl advised Yura about taking care of Lisa.

"Yura, you'll need to give Lisa some space for air to breathe. Just crowding around her wouldn't do her any good. If it's not something dealing with her health but rather something technical, we can't do much but take her to the infirmary before allowing for a tech person to check on her."

Iori did a quick salute to the two girls, before replying to them.

"Yes, Tachibana-san!" She spoke with an urgent tone. "Yamagawa-san needs help immediately as her VR chip is probably getting hacked as we speak!"

Then she turned to the ongoing conflict between Kokoro and Sagawa. It is clearly known that obstructing Kokoro in her way of justice is basically digging a grave for yourself. That was why no one, including the pair of Social Morals officer were willing to intervene. The maid tasted dread in her mouth, but there was no choice.

This deluded form of justice has to be stopped.

Ionia has to save Sagawa from this predicament so that Lisa would at least have a chance to be saved from the hacker that has been plaguing Hisakawa since from the beginning. A chance for Sagawa to prove her innocence and righting the wrongs she has or possibly made back in the past. A chance for the meat-bun lover to have a proper school life, dating with Kamijou-kun in peace. Or maybe the pink haired-girl wants to keep seeing more of Sagawa's cutesy pout after being noogied.

Hell, this can go long as Iori wanted to. But yeah, above all of the reasons can be summed into one sentence: Sagawa is the maid's best friend, despite the numerous incidents that happened. She remembered how that one incident totally changed her view about Sagawa and made a vow to be her savior.

Once she has fully gathered her resolve, Iori turned to the crowd behind her, namely Yura, Misheru and perhaps Michio in the distance. She nodded at them, as if she was hinting that this will be their last time seeing the maid in action. With that being done and over with...

"Amane-san." The maid spoke with a firm, but neutral tone. "I know it's imperative to solve the hacking crisis at hand, but we should focus on getting Yamagawa-san treated first."

She continued on as professionally as possible, while keeping her bias in check.

"Seeing that Mizunohara-san has the expertise to help Yamagawa-san, I suggest that she should allowed to help her right now before any irreversible damage can be done to her."

The maid then stopped. Murmurs and whispers can be heard from the other students around her. Will the others be brave enough to stand out for Sagawa, and save Lisa as well?

@Ehb
@Weisenhart
@Makomin
@_the_maid_is_not_invincible_she_needs_manpower

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=, magenta, solid]
[BCOLOR=#000000][October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, First Floor Corridor][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"As you wish, your Red Panda-ness. But... [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]I have a feeling that I probably know better than I'm telling[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]. After all, I was raised that life is a card game, and one doesn't tell your hand to everyone at the table if you want to win.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nyoko was further annoyed by Rei's attitude, and [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]the[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] disrespectful way she addressed her. She wasn't more than anyone else. She was the leader of the Red Pandas because she'd started the group, not because she needed to be in charge. Although, with power came certain boons, like ordering Red Pandas to target specific individuals. She shouldn't abuse her power like that. She'd never done it before. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nyoko smiled and breathed. The little girl could think what she wanted to think. It was none of her business.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]With Social Morals officers around, Virtu-ava battles might be... never mind[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]. I'm certain that we'll find a way. Don't hold your breath for a loss in a virtu-ava battle on my part. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]I[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] don't consider you an enemy, and I think that having more friends never hurt anyone. Even if it's more a truce than friendship.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Now she was just confused. Rei didn't have anything to offer her for a relationship to be worth it, whether it was friends or enemies. She certainly had no reason to agree to a truce with her either. Not that she'd done or said anything that would make the little girl think they were enemies? [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kyouko dragged Misheru along with her, and Ayame left with the little girl. Good now they were out of her hair, and-[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"So, Hardwired, where do we go?" Kira asked, staring after Kyouko and Misheru, seemingly trying to burn a hole through Misheru with her gaze. "We should find that key fast if you don't want to use any other method to break the handcuffs."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nyoko sighed, checking her tracker on her chip. They had two targets they could go after. She picked the one that was still hanging around school. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Don't want to do it that way, because those who cuffed us would consider it cheating," Nyoko said, before turning around down the corridor. "Come on."[/BCOLOR]

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=, white, solid]
[BCOLOR=#000000][October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Gym][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Yukimura thought she'd hid herself well among the students in the gym, yet before long she saw a familiar individual come up to them, like she'd known exactly where she was. Nyoko must have given her their GPS signals. The Lieutenant was dragging a redhead along with her, treating the girl like she was a new recruit. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Yukimura picked up a bow which someone had leaned against the wall, quickly shifting her avatar so she could blend in with the male archers. The redhead approached the chess club members after some encouragement by Kyouko, but Yukimura wouldn't have hid herself among a bunch of nerds![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Next thing she knew, a girl with glasses had dragged the redhead away and pushed her into a go-kart. She saw a lot of weird stuff daily, but this almost made her feel sorry for the redhead. It couldn't be much fun to be dragged along by everyone without anyone listening to you.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"YUKIMARU! GET YOUR GODDAMN GAMBLING ASS OVER HERE BEFORE YOU GONNA REGRET EVER HAVING AWAKENED THIS ONE-EYED BEAST!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She imagined the lieutenant would find her before long if she did nothing, so she raised the bow she'd grabbed like the other nearby archers, and strung an arrow on it. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"More like no-eyed beast," she whispered under her breath, before she spun around and shot the arrow straight at Kyouko. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Yukimura didn't wait to see if she'd hit the lieutenant, instead she threw the bow to the ground, and ran as fast as she could.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]The arrow flew true, aimed straight for Kyouko's only remaining eye. It seemed as though the Red Pandas were a lot more hostile in that moment than the lieutenant had suspected. She didn't have any time to duck. In the instant that the arrow would have gone through her skull, it exploded into a black virtual cloud which blinded Kyouko. Only the lieutenant could see it, as Yukimura had only targeted her. Announcing her presence by screaming had not been the best idea, and the lieutenant should have known better. The Red Panda would be able to escape.[/BCOLOR]

[/fieldbox]

@Karyra @RedArmyShogun @Skyswimsky @Makomin

[fieldbox= Tanari Hinomari, #0d00ff, solid]
Hinomari%20Ico_zpsiaqkz3sk.jpg

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Corridor Outside Gym]

"Wait, Hino. Do you know who the Red Pandas are?"
To be perfectly honest, Hino didn't really have a clue as to who they were. She suspected they probably weren't the best group to hang out with, though. Just their name alone gave her bad vibes whenever it was mentioned.

"To be honest, not particularly." Hino confessed. "I just get bad vibes whenever their name is mentioned as I feel like they're not a group to be hanging around with."

Hino soon heard some chatter coming from the end of the corridor, instantly slamming on the brakes, unfortuantely locking them up which caused the kart to come to a stop after a brief skid, luckily not plowing into anyone. With a suprised expression, Hino exited the kart to see what the commotion was all about.

Approaching the scene, she saw Yura on the floor, crouched over Lisa. With a blush starting to form, Hino was getting a little embaressed as she tried to get up the courage to talk to him.

After hearing what her Onee-chan had to say, Hino just decided the best course of action was to just nod her head in agreement, though she couldn't help but contribute a little to the conversation. "M... Mishu-chan is right. T... There's n...no point c... crowding around L... Lisa. S... She needs space to b... breathe."

It was at that moment Hino noticed Iori-san address her and her Onee-chan. "Yamagawa-san needs help immediately as her VR chip is probably getting hacked as we speak!" Yet another hacking!? When was this problem ever gonna get sorted out?

After briefly acknowledging Iori's remark, Hino hated to do this, but she look around for Sagawa. She was the chool's resident computer whizz, so Hino figured she might be able to figure out who was doing it. However, it was at that moment that she saw Sagawa in her own conflict with Kokoro, the latter seeming to have detained Sagawa on suspicions of her being the culprit.

Even though they were bitter bitter rivals, Hino knew Sagawa wasn't really someone to do something like this, so she only felt it was right to try and clear her name.

"Under my knowledge, I am pretty sure Sagawa isn't the one that's doing this." Hino sighed as she tried composing herself to fight for Sagawa's innocence. "Even though we're bitter rivals, I'm pretty sure Sagawa wouldn't be one to do something like this, especially on a school-wide scale. I could see her maybe pulling this off on a single person as a small prank, but on this large of a scale, it has to be someone else... maybe even a group of people."

@Makomin
@Weisenhart
@Ehb
@Miya
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Rei Saionji, Purple, solid]
SaionjiIco_zpsebvey9kd.jpeg

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Library Entrance]

"Tell her? Give the little annoyance she's strapped to I don't mind letting them sweat, though am curious where you learned that. Though wanting to investigate the library seems much more your style, yeah.. And if push comes to shove I can see how good I stack against a Panda in a little friendly match."

That was definitely Ayame for you. Ready to fight, ready to go to bat. Still, Nyoko and the Red Pandas... she might have gone in heavy handed, but it was her best bet to leave an impression. Worst case, she made herself looks more intimidating than she was. Best case, she managed to make her position clear. Still... it was looking likely she'd ended up irritating her more. Rei needed more practice, it seemed.

"What do you think of-"
And she was stopped by the scene quickly forming around near the library.

"I think it's being handled. Plus, that means less people to check in the library. Come on, Ayame-chan."

With that, Rei tried very hard not to notice the swarm of Social Morals Officers and the Student Council President yelling. Best not to get involved, else something worse she ended up involved in. Not to mention, the Student Council President had a reputation and given what she was yelling...

Don't get involved. Do not. there's nothing here you can say or do to help. You're not walking away, you're letting responsible people handle whatever the problem is.

With that in mind, Rei walked quickly to the library entrance. Not really checking if Ayame was following.

Rei scanned the area, but without rendering nothing seemed terribly out of place. She doubted that it would even if she had it on. Whatever was happening was dispersed. Now it was just a matter of asking Ayame if she noticed anything that Rei hadn't. After all, Ayame was there was a sort of back up check of sorts. Plus... she was probably happy that she was able to do her job today.

"Where do you want to start looking? Nothing here is sticking out to me. Maybe we go inside the library?"

@RedArmyShogun

(mentioned in the hallway incident)
@Weisenhart
@Makomin
@Ehb
@Miya
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Ayame Sayato, red, solid]

rlK7Hhw.jpg

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Library Entrance, Library Interior]

Walking in tow, Ayame keeps slightly to the back and left, a traditional spot for her own work. "What do I think o-" Before either can finish the statements they had started on. Eaves dropping briefly Ayame picks up a few interesting tidbits, from mentions of the Red Panda's a Hacking, noting Michio-sama was present, as to be expected. Though a unwelcome surprise, least she would need to split her attention between both. Though Michio for now was a lower priority as he did have some lackeys and didn't seem to be in any real danger.

Stopping briefly to Observe the situation Ayame gives a bow towards Michio;

"Michio-sama call for me if you are in need of help...ah..!"

Heading after Rei, nearly as fast as she had upon discovering the scene, they were leaving it.. Weighing the choices and the potential risks, Ayame's work ethic kicks in as Rei steps away from the current on goings, voicing her own opinion.

"I think it's being handled"
"I think that if we were to help would only make it worse, sides maybe the library is free of the Social Morals Officers. Aren't but so many of them."

"Where do you want to start looking? Nothing here is sticking out to me. Maybe we go inside the library?"
Taking a few steps forward Ayame enters the library. Turning back to face Rei, "That's where the Data says they were Rei-sama. And I doubt they would make it too easy.. But it is just a library, can't be that many places to hide Or several if we get into a chase.
I would say split up, but if you find them first.." A pause as the girl laughs a bit sheepishly.

"Well anything happens to you I'll be punished. So lets start from the front, see who we can, maybe our Panda is curious, if not find a good book and I'll stand to block the door while you read till they show themselves."

Casting a glance around, the Library seemed like any other, book shelves, open reading area and other such stations. A place of learning and limited relaxation with some privacy.

Arching her eye brows with a slight bow, "That is if this is all to your liking Rei-Sama."

@Accelerator
mentioned in passing

@Karyra

@others
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Leo Kane, #666699 , solid]

Leo%20Real%20Ico_zpse7dt3sqd.jpg

"Iori-san? Oh, that's right, didn't the pair of you get into a virtu-ava fight yesterday?" Chiyo said, before going back to texting. Leo closed his eyes in mild annoyance.

"Sorry about that, I needed to find out where Iori-san took Mizunohara-san. Anyhow, I'm assuming that Iori-san started the sequence, correct? So, she probably lost then, if you're coming over to me...?" Even if she didn't mean it. Leo couldn't help but notice the apparent need for her to be somewhere else. Somewhere, as in where the two fleeing students had gone.

How Ungrateful.

"Would you like me to try and persuade Iori-san to forget about it?"

Leo scratched the back of his head, struggling to find the words to what he was trying to say. Mainly due to the fact that his thoughts were divided at the current moment.

Chiyo must have set her mind on helping Sagawa with the hacker problem. A frown sub-consciously appeared on his face. He had foolishly wished that she wouldn't do what she inevitably would do. In a lot of future possibilities, it wouldn't matter. But if the hacker was more then simple trickery.

If the Hacker was a impulsive one, then Chiyo was pointing a red marker towards herself. She was putting herself up for sacrifice.

If he could think about that, the other stuff wouldn't bother him.

"Ah, what I'm trying to say is that Iori needs to realise...well, actually, she needs to understand-" Leo was interrupted by Lisa brushing past the two. Well, really more of sprinting past them. His eyes followed her for a second, "I......" Suddenly, Leo seemed lost on something.

Something about Lisa's expression was unsettling familiar. Sagawa ran past. "Hah..." Was the only thing he could say before he looked back down at Chiyo. She could see a wave of resignation appear over him.

There was a high chance of Chiyo doing a certain thing.

"J-just...remind yourself what you're dealing with!" He stated, before running off to follow the two.

If this was what he thought it was. Then his fears were coming true. He cursed as he ran, this was such a inconvenience!

Leo finally caught up, seeing the enveloping drama going on.

Well, that wasn't surprising. He wondered if before he arrived Kokoro just came out of a random doorway and started blabbering on.

Oh, so that was where this was going.

Lisa was standing there uselessly, Kokoro having a tight grip on her.

He scratched his cheek, hiding the increasing smile on his face. Kokoro dropped Lisa like a sack of bricks and grabbed Sagawa.

Making a gentle "Hmm" at her whole ownership of the school claim. He glanced back over to where Lisa was, now with Yura holding her in his arms. Why use was she? To get her to run through the school? What did the hacker wan't her to do?

Because if the hacker wanted it to cause a giant scene while also throwing Sagawa under the bus. It was doing exactly that. Leo felt conflicted, on one hand this could achieve what he couldn't. On the other hand, if Lisa had been hacked. Then others could as well, anyone who got in the way. Specifically one person who would fumble their way to their deaths probably.

Could it be to personally get to someone, who cared about Lisa aside from Yura?

Did the Hacker have a vendetta against Sagawa? With the signature and this? Would they stop if Sagawa was the one said responsible. Or was this just one pointless bit in a game someone was playing?

"Yura, you'll need to give Lisa some space for air to breathe. Just crowding around her wouldn't do her any good. If it's not something dealing with her health but rather something technical, we can't do much but take her to the infirmary before allowing for a tech person to check on her."

"Yamagawa-san needs help immediately as her VR chip is probably getting hacked as we speak!" The heroic maid said, before turning to the President and Sagawa. Rubbing his right hand, He watched as someone seemed brave enough to actually say something about the other ongoing situation.

Two knights...

"I know it's imperative to solve the hacking crisis at hand, but we should focus on getting Yamagawa-san treated first. Seeing that Mizunohara-san has the expertise to help Yamagawa-san, I suggest that she should allowed to help her right now before any irreversible damage can be done to her."

"Under my knowledge, I am pretty sure Sagawa isn't the one that's doing this. "Even though we're bitter rivals, I'm pretty sure Sagawa wouldn't be one to do something like this, especially on a school-wide scale. I could see her maybe pulling this off on a single person as a small prank, but on this large of a scale, it has to be someone else... maybe even a group of people."

"Hah~" Couldn't they all just stay quiet for a moment.

"If you're saying that she would pull a prank on one person, then what's to say she wouldn't do this? If you're saying that she would be able to do it then one must assume her as a very viable suspect." Leo responded to Hino in a matter of fact way.

He was holding his tongue, he needed to see how this would play out.

He knew all too well about the fragile nature of the system.

@Raven Haruka @Ehb @Miya @Weisenhart @Makomin[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Kamijou Michio, plum, solid]
MichioIcopeg_zps8txoshd1.jpg

Upon getting Iori's attention, the maid immediately reassured Michio that she and Sagawa were merely talking with each other and everything was supposed to be a-okay!

That didn't seem to be the case based from what he saw. Even if he didn't catch anything they were saying, the mere fact that Sagawa looked visibly agitated pretty much gave away the fact that the two girls were in quite a predicament.

The fact that Iori was intent on keeping this a secret troubled Michio even further. But then again, he decided not to overthink things for their sake. He had known Iori for quite some time before that certain unfortunate incident that tore their friendship apart. Thus, he knew not to overstep his bounds specially when she's the onr implying it. There must be a good reason why she wanted to keep their problem private. Perhaps it is a "girls' thing" and he naturally isn't allowed to
get any intel about it.

"Michio-kun, do you feel a bit better now?" She said before taking step towards him. "You've had that spaced out look through much of today. So, I was a little bit worried, you know? But, it looks like you've snapped out of it a bit."

"I'm glad."

He smiled at Sagawa reassuringly before replying in an enthusiastic manner.

"Yeah. Sorry if I spaced out last night. I haven't been getting enough sleep as of late. The stress must have gotten to me or something. Anyways, I'm fine now. Nothing a good bottle of milk tea can't fix."

He was also about to respond to Iori when they heard the familiar sound of a flute getting near where they were signalling his good friend, Yura's arrival.

"Good afternoon." He gestured to every single one of them with a slight bow.

"Ah, was I interrupting your casual talk with my tune? I'm sorry!"

He bowed down once more, this time lower, to express his apology.

"Oh! Yura-kun. It's nice to see you. We haven't been able to talk lately mostly because of my hectic schedule so we should do some catching up sometime."

Michio insisted.

Just then, Sagawa confirmed his suspicions that the topic was off limits to guys since it was in the realm of "girls' talk", albeit in quite a dramatic fashion.

"Yes, you're absolutely right. This was a secret session of girl's talk before Michio-kun and you stopped by." Sagawa then put her finger to her lip, making a 'hush' gesture. "Girl's talk is bound by an iron will of trust among all of the girl's at school. If anyone breaks it, they have to swallow at least one thousand needles."

That... was certainly extreme. He didn't know about Yura but the white haired boy wss certainly no magician nor masochist to come out of such an experience as swallowing needles unscathed. It seemed both of them were adamant on keepimg their predicament a secret from the two males.

"Well, the truth is, Iori-san and I were talking about work related to school. Together, were were talking about doing this month's report project on...."

"It'll be on.... Guy Anatomy."

Guy Anatomy... whoa, hold up a second? Is this going where he thinks this is going?

"Hey, Michio-san. You don't suppose... if we used a mosaic for the face. Being a model... you wouldn't mind? Or maybe, if we used both Yura-san and you together... it'll decrease the chances of anyone noticing? ....Right? I mean... that whole video about people thinking it's funny to kick people there. Some of us don't realize that... that's actually really bad. So..."

Yep. It seems that Sagawa's project involves her becoming the new Da Vinci and him and Yura turning into her models of the Vitruvian Man. Under normal circumstances, Michio would still be willing to help despite the rather... peculiar request. However, ever since Sagawa uttered the two magic words of their topic, she had started forming incorrigible sentences. It seems even she finds the idea a bit extreme but there was no way she could get herself out of the whole she dug herself in now so she seems to be trying to.... roll with it.

Before he could watch his dear childhood friend dig herself into an even deeper hole, the orange haired, intrepid photographer of the class made her presence known by a warm greeting.

"Hello everyone!" she greeted before inching closer to Sagawa, "Sagawa-san, are you talking about filming by any chance? I can help you with it, if you want."

Before Michio could say a greeting, Iori immediately interjected in the conversation.

"Actually,"

"We're supposed to do a documentary about prostate cancer. As you can see, the prostate in human male is kind of near to that...guy's thing. Since Mizunohara-san rarely mix with other students, let alone guys in exception of Kamijou-kun, it goes without saying that she gets easily embarrassed with such topics."

"Pro-state? Does that have to do with prosthetic?" Sagawa inquired.

Her side comments weren't exactly helping Iori validate the claim she, herself, stated.

"Yes, Yamagawa-san. Mizunohara-san did said about filming." She said as politely as possible. "The project required us to prove that lifestyle has an impact on the chance of human males getting prostate cancer, and to do that we have to film a male student's lifestyle and their activities for a day."

The maid then shifted her focus to Sagawa.

Well that was... too much information. Although he had to admit that with Iori Nishimura stepping in and providing those... informative comments made Sagawa's statement a lot more credible than if his childhood friend had explained it all by herself. Since they were going through so much effort either to hide their real predicament or convince them that their explanation was the truth, Michio decided it be better not to press the issue any further.

"Well then, I would advice that you consult the help of a doctor that specializes in that field. As much as I would be willing to help, I don't suppose you'd appreciate it if I would change to my birthday suit and let you examine my posterior, am I right?" Michio replied in a half-nonchalant half-playful tone.

Upon hearing what Sagawa said, Michio redirected his attention to the orange-haired photographer.

No response came from Lisa.

Instead, Yamagawa Lisa turned around, and immediately dashed back into the school building. In the process of doing so, she just dropped what she was holding as if nothing else mattered.

"No... that's something else... the look on her face... that urgent and desperate look on her face and the way she ran... nobody would act that way except if her very life depended on it."

Sagawa was right. There was no way in bloody hell that Yamagawa Lisa would drop her precious camera... ever. She had let her friendship with Michio become irrelevant just for the sake of her hobby so it was really way out of character for the avid photographer to carelessly let go of her most precious possession.

Sagawa immediately chased after Lisa while Yura and Iori weent in pursuit of thw two girls leaving Michio alone. He also followed suit, seeing as this could escalate into a potential emergency and he seems to be the Social Morals Officer nearest in the area.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As he was scaling the stairs towards the second floor, he could hear voices of people screaming at each other and one of them seemed to belong to Sagawa. The other... hopefully it didn't belong to "her" or things would get ugly... fast.

But as his luck would have it, he confirmed the other voice belonged to none other than the Student Council President, Kokoro Amane, upon reaching the second floor. He caught her in the act of using... quite unpleasant ways to subdue Lisa Yamagawa by grabbing her by the collar of her uniform. Based on what she said earlier, she must have inferred that Lisa was going to go on some sort of rampage when she suddenly dashed like mad for the second floor.

"Hey... Yamagawa-chan. Can you hear me? You were talking with Michio and the rest of us a second ago. But then..."

Sagawa spoke to Lisa as she approached her and showed her belongings.

"You dropped all of you stuff and ran off."

Then Kokoro stepped in.

"It looks like even Kokoro thinks of Sagawa as the culprit. This is bad news. She's a hundred times worse than Nozomi. No other Student Council member or Social Morals Officer would dare stand up against her... except for one..."

How come all of these supposed high-ranking, intelligent, leaders of the student body be so goddamn bloody? How could they not give Sagawa the benefit of the doubt in this situation? Must she be persecuted because of her talents like this just because she's the most convenient suspect?

"And what if I said that I did, Mizunohara? Would it make you any less guilty? Were you entertained looking at all of those students who got knocked over, and gleeful finding me after I tackled this girl down at the end of her path of carnage?"

Upon hearing those words, Kokoro immediately let go of Lisa while Yura came to his childhood friend's aid.

"Augh...!"

She then came walking towards Sagawa and grabbed her shirt with both hands before forcibly pulling Sagawa towards her.

"Damn it..."

Michio could only click his tongue in disappointment when he heard Sagawa said that. Her words would only come across in the worst way possible to an specially infuriated Kokoro Amane.

"I... already told you." Sagawa said, while struggling to free herself from the clutches of Kokoro Amane. " I didn't... do anything! Let me go..!"

Just then Misheru, and the class' resident grease monkey, Hinomari entered the scene, with Misheru immediatelly attending to Lisa's aid.

Misheru's analysis immediately brought out the severity of Lisa's situation. She would need immediate help from a tech specialist before it's too late. However, the only tech specialist nearby was currently being harassed by the student council president.

"Yes, Tachibana-san!" Iori spoke with an urgent tone. "Yamagawa-san needs help immediately as her VR chip is probably getting hacked as we speak!"

Temperance. That was the Virtue Michio's mother instilled in her son. The ability to calmly assess a situation and act in moderation would be what he needed in this situation. Coming directly to Sagawa's aid would only be bad for his childhood friend so he needed to tread the waters carefully. In terms of difficulty, the student council president would already be in the Final Boss tier. And everyone else here seems incapable of standing up to her... or so he thought.

From the corner of his eye, he saw Iori nod at the crowd before her, him included before delivering a speech that could very well be her Death Warrant.

"Amane-san."

"I know it's imperative to solve the hacking crisis at hand, but we should focus on getting Yamagawa-san treated first."

"Seeing that Mizunohara-san has the expertise to help Yamagawa-san, I suggest that she should allowed to help her right now before any irreversible damage can be done to her."

"Under my knowledge, I am pretty sure Sagawa isn't the one that's doing this. "Even though we're bitter rivals, I'm pretty sure Sagawa wouldn't be one to do something like this, especially on a school-wide scale. I could see her maybe pulling this off on a single person as a small prank, but on this large of a scale, it has to be someone else... maybe even a group of people." Hinomari said this time around despite not being on good terms with Sagawa.

"If you're saying that she would pull a prank on one person, then what's to say she wouldn't do this? If you're saying that she would be able to do it then one must assume her as a very viable suspect."

Understandably, there were others like Leo Kane who seem to still be suspicious of Sagawa.

In order to stand up to Kokoro Amane and make it out unscathed you needed to have influence and power. Nozomi was probably the only person who could stand on equal footing with Kokoro but Michio came in a close second. And in this hallway, with Nozomi Yuri out of the question, he was the second most influential person in the student body so he would be the only one present that could try alleviating the situation.

Clearing his throat, Michio calmly walked towards Kokoro Amane with a gentle smile on hiss face. Others would perceive this act as him walking straight to his own demise but he did not care for all that. All he cared about right now was two things, ensuring Lisa Yamagawa's survival and proving Sagawa Mizunohara's innocence.

"Kokoro-san, I believe Miss Nishimura has a pretty valid point. Understandably, we at Social Morals want to apprehend the real culprit as soon as possible to stop this madness plaguing our dear school. However, did you really think it was going to be this easy? While it is understandable that Mizunohara-san would be the primary suspect due to her technological expertise, do you honestly think that she'd be so sloppy as to leave her own name in the code if she could tamper with it as she pleased? From what I see, this is either the workings of somebody outside the school or an inside job. If it is the latter, then someone in the student body has hidden his or her talent with technology from everyone's watchful eye before he or she had struck several days ago."

His smile never once hinted on falling apart as he drew closer to Kokoro Amane with each step he took. His voice was as calm as ever as he tried to reason with the demonic Student Council President.

All around him, students and social morals officers alike watched as Kamijou Michio stared in the eyes of the most feared authority in the school without even breaking a sweat.

"He or she couldn't just tamper with the system. That would be bloody careless of him or her. He or she needed to have someone put the blame on, and lucky for him or her, Miss Mizunohara displayed her prowess with technology for all to see. She was the perfect scapegoat and it would have been a perfect plan if he or she did not leave Miss Mizunohara's name in the code. It was the work of an amateur who overthought things and carelessly left that clue in place when such a thing could have been avoided. Not that of Miss Mizunohara who was always intricate with her work."

"But enough of that for now, by the looks of it, Miss Yamagawa is in grave danger and the only person present who could save her is currently resting in your clutches. Please allow her to help, before it's too late!"

He fearlessly got closer to Kokoro until he was out of earshot from everyone else.

"Kokoro-san, the way you chose to handle Yamagawa-san and Mizunohara-san is quite extreme, even by my standards. A lot of people saw what you did with these two girls and rumors spread like wildfire in this school. You wouldn't want the entire student body to lose their trust on the Student Council, right? So, if you want to save face, I advice that you let Mizunohara Sagawa go and allow her to help Yamagawa Lisa. If you do not let Mizunohara-san help, then we may very well have a death on our hands inside the campus. And we wouldn't want such travesty to occur here, right?"

He whispered to Kokoro in the same whimsical expression as his smile hinted on. This approach was by far the only thing Michio could do to face Kokoro Amane without Nozomi Yuri's assistance. He just hoped he managed to get across to the president and make her see reason before it was too late.

[/fieldbox]

@Ehb
@Miya
@Weisenhart
@Makomin
@Rithas
@TheTechnologicVampire

Last edited:

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Gym-Place -> ???]
A few seconds passed with Kyouko waiting and slowly scanning her surroundings for any kind of reaction. She was aware that the possibility of her fellow Red Panda simply surrendering was slim, but regardless of what she was doing, the blonde was positive about being able to give chase.

A small sense of hostility - Turbolovers attention was drawn towards a certain individual - alas too late. "...?" An arrow. A motherfucking arrow. It felt like time was coming to an halt as Kyouko could see that object... that thing... flying towards her. It was slow, yet, her body wouldn't move. It was like her instincts failed her. Her muscles paralysed.

Was it... fear? Kyouko Himura? Afraid of what? That she had made an enemy who wasn't afraid to shoot an arrow at her in the middle of broad daylight? That she was, most likely, about to die? Death? Was Kyouko Himura afraid of death? Her? Of that? The immature adult refused to accept that. She was not afraid of dying. It was a simple fact. A statement of truth. She balanced on knifes edge nearly every day, so why should a silly arrow scare her? Nonsense!

Kyouko would survive. It would take more than an arrow to the head to kill the Slayer of the Playground Titans. Too late to get her body out of the way, all Kyouko could do was try to minimize the damage. Thus, the one-eyed Slayer roared in an attempt to catch the arrow with her mouth - or more like her teeth.

Poof

Kyouko wasn't even that surprised. Rather, she stood there, perplexed, without a care in the world. It took a few more precious moments for her brain to process what just happened. The childrens rollercoaster of emotions she had gone through. The denied regrets of leaving those precious to her behind. The realization of how weak she still was in the face of death. Everything was a facade. A lie. Like a magician fooling a child with petty tricks. The Red Panda Technowizard made a Fool out of Kyouko.

"..." Good. A smile rose across her face. Her anger replaced with thrill. This wasn't about Nyoko anymore. Nor about some petty key. Yukimaru dared to awaken the Lion, now she would pay. It didn't matter if it took her the entire day or if she had to chase her to the end of the world. Kyouko Himura would catch Yukimaru.

Trying to remove the cloud through simple hand gestures, the one-eye soon realized that the Red Panda only messed with her chip and vision, forcing her to slowly proceed into no particular direction. With that soon lifted though, Kyouko was finally able to take initiative once again. Checking the GPS for Yuki's location, she quickly went on her way. This time, however, the blonde used the very same Red Panda Power that Yukimaru used and disguised herself.

@God Empress Wen[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Chiyo Imada, #fbceb1, solid, 10]
Chiyo%20Ico%20Real_zpscbxdv0hl.jpg

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Campus Grounds, In Front of the School Library]

"Ah, what I'm trying to say is that Iori needs to realise...well, actually, she needs to understand-"

Leo stopped, as a familiar face brushed past the two of them.

Lisa-chan?

Unfortunately, her childhood friend's back was facing the peach, so she couldn't see the expression on her face that caused Leo to pause in his sentence. Whatever it was...it must have been important, as his next sentence sounded slightly rushed.

"J-just...remind yourself what you're dealing with!"

And then he started running after Lisa.

What I'm dealing with...?

Was he talking about the hacker? No, that was stupid to ask-- of course he was talking about the hacker.

But enough of that, Chiyo had to follow her friend!

"Kane-kun, wait up!"

Unfortunately, she wasn't very fast as a runner...in fact, she could barely run up those stairs that lead to the second floor of the building, the sound of people screaming at each other motivating her legs to move faster.

"I... already told you." Sagawa said, while struggling to free herself from the clutches of Kokoro Amane. " I didn't... do anything! Let me go..!"

Out of breath, she stopped right next to Leo, immediately putting a hand on him as to keep her upright. It wouldn't do any good to have her collapsing right now, after all.

A few words from Misheru later, and suddenly the peach could see her maid attempting to convince Kokoro to let Mizunohara go.

"Yamagawa-san needs help immediately as her VR chip is probably getting hacked as we speak!"

Those words froze Chiyo's gaze to Iori as she spoke. Lisa is...?

...Actually, it makes sense that Lisa would have had to get her chip hacked, otherwise the student council president wouldn't be having this much of a reaction to the presence of Mizunohara. But still, seeing her dear friend on the ground, and her hopefully-friend-to-be held up by Kokoro Amane...

It was very upsetting, to say the least- but Chiyo knew that getting angry over this wouldn't help anybody...so she kept quiet. By now, her breath had finally caught up to her heart rate, so took her hand off of Leo's shoulder, only for him to spout more nonsense about Mizunohara possibly being a culprit.

"If you're saying that she would pull a prank on one person, then what's to say she wouldn't do this? If you're saying that she would be able to do it then one must assume her as a very viable suspect."

Chiyo stared at him, her eyebrows raised as her eyes practically screamed at her friend- "Why would you say something like that now- you dummy?!?"

Thankfully, before this could escalate even further, Michio stepped in, approaching Kokoro whilst giving off one of his infamous speeches-- basically saying that there was no way Sagawa could do this...not today, at least.

"But enough of that for now, by the looks of it, Miss Yamagawa is in grave danger and the only person present who could save her is currently resting in your clutches. Please allow her to help, before it's too late!"

Chiyo watched as Michio got out of earshot, quietly speaking a few words to the student Council President, before seeing her chance, and walking over to them.

She got there just as Michio finished, it seemed, as she quietly spoke up.

"Ummm, Amane-san, it wasn't really Mizunohara's fault that any of this happened, you know?"

Chiyo thought about what happened yesterday. While she was having her talk with Yuri, she could've been helping Sagawa look for the hacker! Realizing this, she explained her thoughts to Kokoro.

"It's really my fault, when you think about it. You see, I'm trying to look for the real hacker, because Mizunohara-san's too nice of a person to do these things, you see? ...But I haven't actually gotten the chance to start looking yet, so no progress has been made whatsoever on my end."

Making sure not to bring up Sagawa's involvement with the search, she gave the meat-bun loving girl a soft smile, trying to convey that everything would be okay.

Then, she addressed the situation at hand.

"But, here you are, accusing Mizunohara-san without solid evidence that it was her...judging her solely on her attitude and interactions with those who she isn't very close to...and now, it looks like you're about to get physical with her? Is that what the student council does now? Do they beat up people, without even trying to look for any other evidence?" Chiyo was starting to get passionate with her words, as during the duration of this speech she was slowly getting louder and louder, until finally her next words could be heard by everybody.

"I want to become friends with Mizunohara-san, so it would be extremely helpful if you didn't act like this, Amane-san! Also, while you're doing this, Lisa-chan is probably seriously injured! So please, can you stop what you're doing, and help us get her to the infirmary- now?"
[/fieldbox]
@Ehb
@Accelerator
@Miya
@Rithas
@Weisenhart
@Makomin
@TheTechnologicVampire
@AnybodyelseIforgottotageSORRY

[fieldbox= Lisa Yamagawa, #fbc786, solid]
ylcirp_zpsg9gqenop.jpg

October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy

Lisa didn't know what was going on. One minute she was talking with Sagawa and other people, then the next she found herself on the floor, her world spinning and being held by someone. She didn't know who, though, she was too disoriented to be able to make out who the person was. What had happened? She wasn't sure, her head was buzzing as her chip went haywire.

Voices. She could hear voices. She thought she recognized some of them, but she wasn't sure if she did. "E-Everyone...?" she asked meekly, her voice coming out in a slur. She tried to push herself up from the ground and off the person holding her, but she found herself fumbling and landing back into the person's arms. She wasn't sure what to make of it, what were they talking about?

Sagawa. They were talking about Sagawa. Something bad must have happened, but what? Her head was too muddled to react properly, but she tried to speak nonetheless. She needed her voice to be heard. "Sagawa-chan...is innocent," she began to say, "I-I...was talking with her...She wasn't...wasn't doing anything...We were just talking, that's all..."

The people around her were talking about something else, her brain was slow to process it. "You know, it's funny...Usually when people accuse others of-of being the culrpit...the accusers are the culprit..." She began to giggle a little. "This is just like a movie...a romance movie...or-or something...I dunno." Her head was still swimming as she talked and other people talked and god she wish she knew what was going on.

@Ehb @Raven Haruka @Accelerator @Miya @Rithas @Weisenhart @Makomin @TheTechnologicVampire

[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.