Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox=, white, solid]
[??? / ???]

Kimura Yuuki's emotionless visage watched as the wayward entity before it came to accept what it had been told. It gave names, and messages.

He ultimately took up all his time recording messages, and didn't touch upon the options of reporting an accident or crime.

ERROR... Invalid Execution.
Terminating Sequence.

So this was heaven. He felt as if he was laying upon a warm cloud in the sky. After getting all of those last feelings out, he certainly did feel a bit more free.

Yuuki opened his eyes right into a bright glare, temporarily blinding him.

"Oh... Kimura-san? Are you alright?"

Wait a second. That wasn't right. Did everyone in heaven sound like Nozomi Yuri?

He tried to turn his head a little, howver, he immdiaately felt someone's hands stop him from making that motion.

"Hey! Please don't turn that way...!"

Kimura's eyes finally readjusted.

The trees, the golden sky. The distinct smell of earth, and... a girl with white hair towering over the right side of his vision. What was going on?

But, wait. Given this position, there was no doubt that right now his head was being cushioned by...

"I saw your scooter parked outside, and I ended up finding you taking a nap here." Yuri began. "You know, Kimura-san, even if this place used be a park, it doesn't mean you should go and try taking naps here. The adults typically put those fences up so we'd stay away from places were you'd get hurt. What were you doing here, exactly?"

So he wasn't dead. The reality of this finally came to him.

But then, what was all of that about just now? If he tried to tell Nozomi now, would she believe him, or shove him right off for saying things bordering on the insane.

From her point of view, she found him laying on the ground, sleeping and trespassing at the same time.

There was nary a sign anywhere on the ground or on his own body of the assailants that had presumably made his chip think he was about to die. The events that had just proceeded this was really ruining his Lap Pillow Experience.

What would he do now?
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Mizunohara Sagawa, turquoise, solid]
Sagawa%20Ico_zpspkldzqsy.jpg

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Second Floor Hallways]

"Lisa-chan... Lisa-chan! Are you okay?!"
"Yura, you'll need to give Lisa some space for air to breathe. Just crowding around her wouldn't do her any good. If it's not something dealing with her health but rather something technical, we can't do much but take her to the infirmary before allowing for a tech person to check on her."
"M... Mishu-chan is right. T... There's n...no point c... crowding around L... Lisa. S... She needs space to b... breathe."

"Yes, Tachibana-san!
Yamagawa-san needs help immediately as her VR chip is probably getting hacked as we speak!"

People, helpless against Kokoro, instead began to crowd around Liza. Tossed aside after the president had shifted her attention to Sagawa. Locked in her grip, Sagawa couldn't blame them for not stepping in. She didn't care about any of these people. So why would she expect them to care for her in return?

Regardless, she still hurt. Kokoro continued to tighten her grip on Sagawa. It felt like she could lift her off the ground if she wanted to.

But, Sagawa didn't want to go like this. She was being used... as a scapegoat. Someone was making everyone hate her for no real reason, aside from maybe being conveniently a logical criminal to pin the blame on.

"Amane-san."
"I know it's imperative to solve the hacking crisis at hand, but we should focus on getting Yamagawa-san treated first."

Sagawa heard the formal tone of the Imada's Maid speaking.

Nnishimura...

"Seeing that Mizunohara-san has the expertise to help Yamagawa-san, I suggest that she should allowed to help her right now before any irreversible damage can be done to her."

Even gasping for air, Sagawa couldn't help but smile a little. Bitterly.

Just as I thought. I'm only a utility.

"Under my knowledge, I am pretty sure Sagawa isn't the one that's doing this."

That voice. It was That annoying fruit loop. But Sagawa couldn't understand. Why was she speaking up too?

"Even though we're bitter rivals, I'm pretty sure Sagawa wouldn't be one to do something like this, especially on a school-wide scale. I could see her maybe pulling this off on a single person as a small prank, but on this large of a scale, it has to be someone else... maybe even a group of people."

Internally, Sagawa scoffed at that remark. Just leave it to Tanari Hinomari to simultaneously support and belittle at the same time. That fool, if Sagawa wanted to, she could...

"If you're saying that she would pull a prank on one person, then what's to say she wouldn't do this? If you're saying that she would be able to do it then one must assume her as a very viable suspect."

That Jerk. Leo Kane, like always, deconstructed what Tanari had said. Turning her logic around with ease.

But then, Someone came forward. Someone with enough influence to gain Kokoro Amane's attention.

"Kokoro-san, I believe Miss Nishimura has a pretty valid point."

"Michio-kun... you idiot, what're you-!?"

"Understandably, we at Social Morals want to apprehend the real culprit as soon as possible to stop this madness plaguing our dear school. However, did you really think it was going to be this easy? While it is understandable that Mizunohara-san would be the primary suspect due to her technological expertise, do you honestly think that she'd be so sloppy as to leave her own name in the code if she could tamper with it as she pleased? From what I see, this is either the workings of somebody outside the school or an inside job. If it is the latter, then someone in the student body has hidden his or her talent with technology from everyone's watchful eye before he or she had struck several days ago."

The look in Kokoro Amane's eyes were fierce. In the back of his mind, Michio could feel the pressure. Of everything he'd been working for falling apart at this very instant. But still, he continued.

"He or she couldn't just tamper with the system. That would be bloody careless of him or her. He or she needed to have someone put the blame on, and lucky for him or her, Miss Mizunohara displayed her prowess with technology for all to see. She was the perfect scapegoat and it would have been a perfect plan if he or she did not leave Miss Mizunohara's name in the code. It was the work of an amateur who overthought things and carelessly left that clue in place when such a thing could have been avoided. Not
that of Miss Mizunohara who was always intricate with her work.
"

"Intricate, huh?" Kokoro smiled, out of all the things that had been said thus far..

[ "I don't care about any of those people! It's Yamagawa-san who did...."
"No wait! I didn't mean to say that. I..." ]

...that was the most amusing.

"But enough of that for now, by the looks of it, Miss Yamagawa is in grave danger and the only person present who could save her is currently resting in your clutches. Please allow her to help, before it's too late!"

He was now right up to Kokoro and Sagawa. Allowing him to speak the rest of his words in hushed whispers, blanketed by the background chatter of the people around them.

[ [ "Kokoro-san, the way you chose to handle Yamagawa-san and Mizunohara-san is quite extreme, even by my standards. A lot of people saw what you did with these two girls and rumors spread like wildfire in this school. You wouldn't want the entire student body to lose their trust on the Student Council, right? So, if you want to save face, I advice that you let Mizunohara Sagawa go and allow her to help Yamagawa Lisa. If you do not let Mizunohara-san help, then we may very well have a death on our hands inside the campus. And we wouldn't want such travesty to occur here, right?" ] ]

She responded back in a hiss like whisper.

[ [ "Extreme, you say? Losing face? I don't know why you're saying that, exactly Kamijou Michio. Did you know? I Love everyone here so much... I'll happily hurt a couple if it means i can save the rest of them. Even if Sagawa isn't the real hacker. Taking hold of Mizunohara now, will only accelerate..." ] ]

Their exchange was interrupted, when the peach somehow managed to pull their attention.

"Ummm, Amane-san, it wasn't really Mizunohara's fault that any of this happened, you know?"

"It's really my fault, when you think about it. You see, I'm trying to look for the real hacker, because Mizunohara-san's too nice of a person to do these things, you see? ...But I haven't actually gotten the chance to start looking yet, so no progress has been made whatsoever on my end."

As she spoke, she gave a reassuring smile to Sagawa.

"But, here you are, accusing Mizunohara-san without solid evidence that it was her...judging her solely on her attitude and interactions with those who she isn't very close to...and now, it looks like you're about to get physical with her? Is that what the student council does now? Do they beat up people, without even trying to look for any other evidence?"

Sagawa felt Kokoro's grip on her loosen up slightly.

"I want to become friends with Mizunohara-san, so it would be extremely helpful if you didn't act like this, Amane-san! Also, while you're doing this, Lisa-chan is probably seriously injured! So please, can you stop what you're doing, and help us get her to the infirmary- now?"

Kokoro was looking at Chiyo, but she didn't seem to have anything to respond with. It was almost as if she was conflicted about something. In her mind, she struggled. Thinking of a nicer way to put what she had to say to Umeko's sister.

But, the crowd fell into a hush when an unexpected person suddenly spoke up.

"Sagawa-chan...is innocent,"
"I-I...was talking with her...She wasn't...wasn't doing anything...We were just talking, that's all..."

A somewhat disoriented looking Lisa, the victim, vouched for Mizunohara's innocence as well.

"You know, it's funny...Usually when people accuse others of-of being the culrpit...the accusers are the culprit..."
"This is just like a movie...a romance movie...or-or something...I dunno."

She giggled at how serious things had become all of a sudden.

Kokoro Amane sighed, as she let go of the supposed hacker. But considering Lisa had no charges against Sagawa, there wasn't any point. No plausible evidence to keep her, at this point.

Sagawa stumbled backward after abruptly being set free.

"So, I heard from Nozomi. You were supposed be helping in finding this mysterious hacker, right? With Imada-san."

Ah, so much for that. It was impossible to hide it from Michio, now that Kokoro had said so right in front of her.

"...Yes."

"Hmph. If that's the case. The Hacker must know as well. Considering they just made someone go crazy right in front of-..."

"Yura-san! What's going on!?"

Kokoro and Sagawa turned, just in time to see Yura Yukitani's body fall onto the ground. It had been right after someone struck upward into his jaw. That person... was now running full force down the hallway.

"H-hey... Owch!"

Liza Yamagawa pushed right past the two social morals officers. Taking them by complete surprise. It seemed that once again, she had began to go on a running rampage. But, at this point, with the stairwells full of bystanders, there was only one other way to go.

"Yamagawa-san!"

"Damn it! Someone stop her!"

Light shone in from an open window at the end off the hall. That was very odd, by this time of year, most would find it too cold have the school windows open. Right now, Yamagawa Lisa was running right at it at full force.

If she continued on she would go flying right out the second floor, and onto the hard sidewalk outside.

"Hey! Stop! You can't run in the hallway!"

But by now it was already too late. Caught off guard, the was no one fast enough to catch up to her now.

"Lisa... I challenge you to a virtu-ava battle!"

Sagawa yelled out. In front of her, a girl with twin-tails materialized out of data.

Opening a deck-box attached to her hip, the Avatar took out a deck of cards and swiftly inserted it into it's proper slot on what looked like a slotted blade resting on her arm. With one slick slash, she oriented the blade horizontally in front of her, and it optimistically flashed to life.

[ "Okay! Let's Duel!" ]

Sagawa's virtu-ava proclaimed in a much more confident sounding version of her own voice. Possibly pre-recorded.

There was no way anyone was going to reach her physically. But, with the bug associated with people who get defeated in a Virtu-Ava battle - that forced their bodies to go become profoundly fatigued... It had to work!

Sagawa Initiated a Battle with Lisa!

Sagawa used a GUARD Skill [Solemn Mirror]!

Lisa Used a HEAVY Skill [Cleaving Slash]!

Lisa Wins!

[ "....I lost?" ]

Sagawa's avatar voiced her owner's dismay.

By Virtu-Ava rules... a Guard Skill is defeated by a Heavy Skill. Therefore Sagawa loses, and will become fatigued in a couple of moments. And Lisa would continue onward unimpeded. Out of the window.

She was about to let her friend die.

It was foolish of her to bet against the RNG.

Sagawa watched Lisa's avatar, coming down the hallway drew her sword to deal a crushing blow.

I'm sorry, Everyone... I...

There was nothing else Sagawa could do. Despite what everyone had done for her, the only option left... was to crush everything that they had tried to do for her.

They were not wrong in trying to protect her.

But, Kokoro Amane wasn't wrong either.

Without a doubt, Sagawa Mizunohara was...

"Macro Command! Assert Opponent Fast!"

A hacker.

Lisa Used a FAST Skill [Embedded Strike]!

Lisa was Countered!

Sagawa Wins!

[ "Foolish! I Activate This Counter Card!" ]

Sagawa's avatar drew a card from her deck, and swiftly put it onto the blade.

[ "From My Deck! I activate the counter card, Solemn Mirror! Solemn Mirror duplicates your attack and sends it right back at you! Have a taste of your own medicine!" ]

A virtual card appeared to guard Sagawa's avatar, just in time. From it, a copy of Liza's avatar appeared, and thrust it right into them.

Lisa imediatrely had difficulty running, and eventually, collapsed onto the floor. Sliding forward slightly due to her own momentum. She slid just enough to have her head gently bump into the the wall underneath the window.

She did it. But, there was nothing left to hide. Sagawa braced for the worst.

"What did Mizunohara-san just do...?"
"Wasn't she supposed lose...?"
"She's... definitely a witch then!"

"B...but, she saved Lisa by doing that, right?"

Some of the students ran after Liza. Trying to see to her safety. As for some others...

Kokoro looked at both Michio and Chiyo. Wearing a rather rare looking smile of relief.

"I guess that settles it then." Kokoro Said. "Everyone.... Please restrain Mizunohara and take her to the office."

"...-What?"

The familiar student social morals officer quickly took both of her arms, and pulled out a cable tie. A type of disposable handcuff carried by some of the social morals officers for restraining students. The officer started to tie Sagawa's hands together behind her back.

"Are you two satisfied? Sagawa Mizunohara just gave compelling evidence that she's a hacker by giving us a live demonstration in front of us. Additionally, she initiated an illegal Viru-Ava battle right in front of several Social Morals Officers."

"At this point, prudence dictates that we should detain her and let the police handle things from there."

At this point, the crowd of students began to divide. Between those wanting to take Yura and Liza to the Nurse's office, and those handling Sagawa being taken to the office. Sagawa, for the most part, seemed blocked off. As officers were blocking off people from getting close, probably for their own safety.

As for a couple of other officers....

"Imada, Kamijou. You two need to stay around here and handle the crowd and the other mishaps the hacker is doing around campus. Apparently, people are still running in to walls, and some sort of fiasco with the library being replaced with a tree. We still have a bit of a mess to clear out."

The officer began to move out, however, his way was blocked by a certain someone.

"Imada-san. You're in the way."

Though Imada was standing in front of her, Sagawa's expression was hidden from her bangs. Sagawa's expression spoke for itself. She had resigned herself to what was to happen next. There was nothing the two could say to overturn Kokoro now. But.... before she was gone out of their reach... they...

Notable Interactions:
@Accelerator
@Raven Haruka
@Weisenhart
@chaosheart13

@_Anyone

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RedArmyShogun
[fieldbox= Leo Kane, #666699, solid]

Leo%20Real%20Ico_zpse7dt3sqd.jpg

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Second Floor Hallways]

Ignoring the feeling that someone was shooting daggers at him, Leo listened as Michio began his speech to save his precious. He seemed to take advantage of the vagueness around the hacker problem.

"Kokoro-san, I believe Miss Nishimura has a pretty valid point. Understandably, we at Social Morals want to apprehend the real culprit as soon as possible to stop this madness plaguing our dear school. However, did you really think it was going to be this easy? While it is understandable that Mizunohara-san would be the primary suspect due to her technological expertise, do you honestly think that she'd be so sloppy as to leave her own name in the code if she could tamper with it as she pleased? From what I see, this is either the workings of somebody outside the school or an inside job. If it is the latter, then someone in the student body has hidden his or her talent with technology from everyone's watchful eye before he or she had struck several days ago."

There was thhe minor possiblity that she put her signature in so that people would think she was getting framed. No matter what, she would of been the number one suspect anyway. This would of just been a way to quickly get that pressure over with.

"But enough of that for now, by the looks of it, Miss Yamagawa is in grave danger and the only person present who could save her is currently resting in your clutches. Please allow her to help, before it's too late!"

He glanced down to Lisa, certainly the optimal decision was to let Sagawa deal with this and then take her in. Whether she caused it or not, she had the best chance of fixing it.

"Ummm, Amane-san, it wasn't really Mizunohara's fault that any of this happened, you know?" Leo turned his head to Chiyo who had been right behind him. So, she was putting her words in as well.

Three knights...

"It's really my fault, when you think about it. You see, I'm trying to look for the real hacker, because Mizunohara-san's too nice of a person to do these things, you see? ...But I haven't actually gotten the chance to start looking yet, so no progress has been made whatsoever on my end."

It dawned on him that Chiyo might be somewhat dilusioned with reality. That or she was fine straight up lying for Sagawa already. That thought made him feel a little nausous. Not minding that, what sort of excuse was "She's too nice to do it"?

"But, here you are, accusing Mizunohara-san without solid evidence that it was her...judging her solely on her attitude and interactions with those who she isn't very close to...and now, it looks like you're about to get physical with her? Is that what the student council does now? Do they beat up people, without even trying to look for any other evidence?"
"I want to become friends with Mizunohara-san, so it would be extremely helpful if you didn't act like this, Amane-san! Also, while you're doing this, Lisa-chan is probably seriously injured! So please, can you stop what you're doing, and help us get her to the infirmary- now?"
Passionate words for some Chiyo wanted to be friends with.

Leo stared at Chiyo with increasingly expressionless eyes.

"Sagawa-chan...is innocent. I-I...was talking with her...She wasn't...wasn't doing anything...We were just talking, that's all..."

Lisa spoke, vouching for Sagawa's innocenence. He looked back at Kokoro and her trapped victim. Who, at this point, she had let go.

"So, I heard from Nozomi. You were supposed be helping in finding this mysterious hacker, right? With Imada-san." His heavy suspiciousens were confirmed. It was obivous at this point that this Hacker was serious.

He rubbed his temple, he was getting a headache from Chiyo's recklessness.

Though, this public announcement meant that there was only one acceptable outcome to this situation.

Sagawa had to be taken and assumed to be the hacker.

Leo snapped back to reality, to only have the terrible realization of what was happening. Lisa was running straight towards an open window at the end of the hallway.

"Yamagawa-san!"

Death, as it liked to remind him. Was never far.

He raised his hand instivictly to point towards Lisa,

"I chall-enge you to a virtu-ava battle!"

The avatar of Sagawa appeared, and the battle commenced.

It seemed that the same idea was reached by the both of them, the bug when losing would surely stop Lisa's abilitly to move. At least long enough to restrain her.

But then the moves were picked, and Leo swore as the consquence of the moves picked swept across everyone. Sagawa was about to lose.

And then Leo realised the Hacker was about to get everything they wanted from this.

"Macro Command! Assert Opponent Fast!" She shouted, and suddenly Lisa's attack changed. Sagawa won, and Lisa's life had been saved.

But at a certain cost.

He raised his hand to face, looking like he was shocked by the action of the last few moments. But really, it was to hide the fact that he was grinning. That's all Kokoro needed.

"I guess that settles it then. Everyone.... Please restrain Mizunohara and take her to the office."

Putting up a neutral face, He turned towards Chiyo. "This was inevitable. Think slowly about how you proceed." He said in a hushed tone. "If you would dare to, anyway."

"Are you two satisfied? Sagawa Mizunohara just gave compelling evidence that she's a hacker by giving us a live demonstration in front of us. Additionally, she initiated an illegal Viru-Ava battle right in front of several Social Morals Officers."

"At this point, prudence dictates that we should detain her and let the police handle things from there."

Walking past as Kokoro spoke, he made his way over to the collasped ed to himself. Surely they couldn't have planned to have the window open. It was strange. But confirmed in his mind the fact that the hacker was one of the students.

The two options now were that the hacker got what they wanted and they would stop. Or that this was just a step to something. While facing the window, he looked on the surrounding area that was lighted by the settling sun.

"I want to become friends with Mizunohara-san"

He grimanced, his knuckles turning white as he clenched his fists.

They all protected her. For what? To pat themselves on the back about how heroic they were?

Still, in all likelyhood the Hacker was still out there. Now that he ignore the situation for the tiniest's of moments. The suppressed fear was bubbling back up. The hacker had to be elimenated as soon as possible.

He turned around and knelt down. He turned Lisa around. He put one knee gently on her stomach. Snapping his fingers infront of her face, Leo began to speak. "It's okay, It's okay, everything's fine now...."

Leo highly doubted that the hacker would continue to mess with Lisa for now, with what Leo assumed was the Hacker's main adjective being achieved. Still, best to be on the side of caution.

With Sagawa being taken in, and at least to the student's mind. Tried as the hacker. It was up to the Hacker if they wanted to continue this little game they had set up.

@chaosheart13
@Raven Haruka
@Ehb
@Weisenhart
@Miya
@OTHERSGAAH[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Nishimura Iori, #ffb8da, solid]
Iori%20Ico_zpsn6mn1uok.jpeg

Once the maid was done, she noticed that Sagawa smiled at her while being grabbed by Kokoro.

But it felt forceful.

It felt unnatural.

It seemed Iori once again pressed the wrong switch like she always did in the past.

The attempts that she fouled up with her own words was comparable to that Fujibayashi girl that she hated so much for her unconditional obedience to Social Morals. That was why she chose to use actions instead of using words. That was the best she can do for the ones who are close to her.

She was not the only one who stood out for Sagawa as Hinomari stepped in and defended her. Even so, it fell on deaf ears. Kane arrived as well, only to dismantle her words and even encouraged Kokoro to apprehend Sagawa. At this moment, the maid did not bother rebuking him and merely observed the situation. After all, both Sagawa and Kane are sworn enemies.

Then, Michio stepped in with his usual authoritative aura and spoke to Kokoro. As expected, it actually got her attention thanks to his influential power as a Social Morals officer and his own achievements in the school. The pink haired girl inevitably felt envy as both of them conversed with each other. It reminded of her middle school days when she was so rich to the point that she could get herself followers if she wanted to, with money. She was known as the haughty rich princess after all.

Iori merely stared at Michio as he approached Kokoro and Sagawa. It seemed like both Michio and Kokoro whispered at each other, until Chiyo stepped in. Upon seeing her Master, the maid felt a great sense of relief as the peach spoke. Iori noticed that Chiyo's words actually went through the student council president's ears, as if it was made of magic. She could see Kokoro's grip on Sagawa actually lessened as Chiyo goes on.

The maid smiled as the situation was getting better. Deep inside her heart however, she envied how Chiyo and Michio managed to defuse the situation.

What was even more shocking was the victim, Lisa, spoke up for Sagawa despite having difficulties in her speech. It was the final draw for Kokoro to release Sagawa from her iron grip. Iori lets out a sigh of relief as Kokoro began to speak with Chiyo and Michio.

But the peace was temporary.

The maid promptly turned to her back, just in time to see Yura fell to the ground.

And Lisa running again in full force. It really reminded Iori about those surreal, visceral VR games that the highschoolers enjoy so much nowadays.

"Yamagawa-san!"

If only the maid maintained her stamina, she would have chased after Lisa. But it was too late. After a blink, Iori finally realized where the Camera Girl was running towards to.

An open window.

Her body once again froze, just like before. Apparently her brain once again failed her.

Then...

Iori heard the overlapping two voices. One was unmistakably was Sagawa, and the other...

Leo Kane.

The following actions by Kane totally threw the maid off guard. It really baffled Iori. Why would he do that? Her hate on Kane was borderline on disappearing. Hell, it even made her wanting to interact with Kane again. Despite her thoughts, Iori kept her eyes fixed on the ongoing Virtu-Ava battle between Lisa and Sagawa.

Then the electronic dice rolled.

Sagawa Initiated a Battle with Lisa!

Sagawa used a GUARD Skill [Solemn Mirror]!

Lisa Used a HEAVY Skill [Cleaving Slash]!

Lisa Wins!

The maid cannot help but gasped uncontrollably at the results unfolded in front of her. This was it. The students were about to witness a death that they cannot prevent.

However...

Iori's purple eyes instantly widened when she heard the following command from Sagawa. It was her first time seeing a hacker command in action, as she witnessed how Lisa's Virtu-Ava attack changed into a Fast move.

As such, Sagawa won the battle and Lisa subsequently collapsed to the floor, averting a possible death.

But at a severe cost of herself.

The maid felt something large was crushing her. Her body tensed up, even more when she entered to this situation for the first time. Iori felt thoroughly disappointed at herself, yet at the same time feeling helpless at the events transpired so far.

It was a Pyrrhic victory.

"I guess that settles it then. Everyone.... Please restrain Mizunohara and take her to the office."
"...-What?"

("...")

The pair of Social Morals officer from before quickly took Sagawa's arms.

("Stop.")

They proceeded to tie her up with a cable tie. The sight of it instantly wrecked the maid's emotions. One can actually see that Iori was borderline on crying.

("...I said stop! Goddamn it! All I can fudging do is just internally shouting at myself!!!")

Then Kokoro made a summary of the situation to Chiyo and Michio.

Law and order. For the first time, Iori truly wished that the term "the ends justify the means" work here. But will it be?

At this point onward, the students began to divide either tending to Yura or Lisa, and the Social Morals officers escorting Sagawa away. She wanted to approach her and perhaps encourage her that she has done the right thing. Or encourage her to keep fighting, survive, live on or whatever that is. However, the Social Moral officers blocked the way to Sagawa.

As the crowd around her dispersed, either went to Lisa, Yura or simply just left the scene, the maid merely stood there alone with a helpless expression, her eyes staring at Sagawa who was majorly blocked by the officers surrounding her. She was unable to discern Sagawa's expression as her bangs covered her face. As time went on, the maid gritted her teeth, her fists tightened more than ever.

In a fit of rage, Iori roared and she punched at the nearest wall with all of her might, multiple times. At this point, she was no longer a professionally hired maid, just a distraught girl feeling helpless seeing her friend taken away, to be tried for a crime that she did not commit. Leaning her head on the wall that she had punched to, Iori sighed and closed her eyes while trying to calm herself down.

Then she heard a voice.

"Are you... okay? Did you... got hacked as well?!"

Iori turned to the person talking to her. It was a concerned female student.

"I'm fine. Just releasing some stress. Don't worry about me."

She said that in an informal, robotic way, while gesturing her to leave.

"Maid-san..." The female student continued on, sounding more anxious than ever. "Your hand... is bleeding."

The maid opened her eyes and checked on her right hand. The student was right, as blood can be seen coming around her knuckles as well as experiencing the sensation of pain. With a sigh, Iori took out her handkerchief and wrapped around the wounds as a makeshift bandage. Then without a word to the concerned female student, the maid started approaching to Lisa's location where some of the students flocked to.

"I think you should go to the infirmary as well... Just in case..."

The female student spoke once more. Iori turned to the student, but this time with an annoyed face.

"I am fine. Do not worry about me."

The maid said with a stern tone while using the same words as before, intending to push the girl away from her. As such, the concerned student simply looked at the ground with a sad expression, before leaving her alone.

Once Iori reached Lisa's spot, she noticed that Kane was tending to her. While standing beside him, the maid smiled at the Camera Girl and Kane, while carefully concealing her injured right hand away from their eyes.

@Ehb
@chaosheart13
@Rithas
@_envy_disappointment_anger_?
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Yura Yukitani, #ffd700, solid]
YukitaniIco_zpsgwe41pb7.jpeg

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Campus Grounds]

"Can you please bring me a stretcher from the infirmary?"

The student nodded.

"Thank you very much."

Today was just one of those days where barely anything made sense. Those crazy days that Yura just wanted to avoid, because as a human being, there was a limit to what he could take.

A normal day would have been nice... Yesterday wasn't so bad.

Looking down on Lisa, who was still half-conscious, Yura pulled out, and placed his handkerchief on her forehead, attempting to cool her head off.

Just then, the redheaded Misheru arrived at the scene, kneeling down beside the blonde and deducing her condition through observation. It seemed as if she didn't want to be part of the main event that was unfolding at that very moment.

"Tachibana-san..."

"Yura, you'll need to give Lisa some space for air to breathe. Just crowding around her wouldn't do her any good. If it's not something dealing with her health but rather something technical, we can't do much but take her to the infirmary before allowing for a tech person to check on her.

"...."

Due to his surfeit worry, Yura was hesitant to let go of her at first. But then looking at her fraught state, it felt necessary to give her some breathing room. He gently laid her down on the wall as the pink-haired maid came along.

"Yes, Tachibana-san! Yamagawa-san needs help immediately as her VR chip is probably getting hacked as we speak!"

"?!"

Of all the people to get involved in someone's cruel joke, it had to be her.

"Lisa..."

He looked down on the floor, seemingly empty. Yura couldn't help but feel so useless at that moment, with his classmates standing up for the scapegoat, one-by-one.

No matter how much I want to get away from trouble... it ends up coming to me anyway, huh? It's not fair... What's wrong with wanting to avoid trouble anyway? What kind of sick person loves conflict sticking through them like glue? It's not cowardice... It's... It's...

After a while of reminiscing his slothful thoughts, Yura had noticed that Lisa began speaking. Her hazy expression, with closed eyes, was still vouching for Sagawa's innocence.

"I-I...was talking with her...She wasn't...wasn't doing anything...We were just talking, that's all..."

"You know, it's funny...Usually when people accuse others of-of being the culrpit...the accusers are the culprit..."

"Lisa-chan..."

Yura rubbed the brunette's head gently, smiling at the thought of her defending the blue-haired female when he himself couldn't.

"You shouldn't expend your energy by speaking... Just keep your eyes closed and rest, okay? The guys will be bringing a stretcher here soon, so just cool your head."

Yura looked back at Kokoro, letting go of Sagawa after Michio and the others had imparted their reasons as to why Sagawa isn't the culprit. He gave a sigh of relief, even if he ended up doing nothing on the long run.

And then suddenly...

*SMACK*

He felt a sudden blow to his jaw, like an uppercut.

"... Ugh! Ngghhhh..."

Wh...a....

Yura dropped to the floor all of a sudden, losing consciousness. The last thing he saw was the perpetrator behind the attack, Lisa herself, suddenly standing up.

Li...

And then, darkness.

@Accelerator
@Ehb
@Miya
@chaosheart13
@TheTechnologicVampire
@Makomin
@Raven Haruka
@Rithas
#TheRescueSquad

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Rei Saionji, Purple, solid]
SaionjiIco_zpsebvey9kd.jpeg

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Library Entrance]

"That's where the Data says they were Rei-sama. And I doubt they would make it too easy.. But it is just a library, can't be that many places to hide Or several if we get into a chase. I would say split up, but if you find them first..."

"Worried I'll fight them first, Ayame-chan?" Rei replied, only slightly joking.

"Well anything happens to you I'll be punished. So lets start from the front, see who we can, maybe our Panda is curious, if not find a good book and I'll stand to block the door while you read till they show themselves."

"True."

"That is if this is all to your liking Rei-Sama."

"It's fine," Rei said. "Hopefully we can figure out who it is quickly. We lost whatever was going on here earlier, so we have to figure out what's going on."

Rei walked into the library, none the wiser if anything was strange and looked inside. At first glance, it seemed like she hadn't run into any of the pandas she was looking for. Then again, perhaps all she needed to do was wait for the trap to be set.

She waltzed out into the aisle of the library, picked out a book and walked back to Ayame. If anything, she didn't want only one person between a devoted virtu-ava fighter and the door. Ayame was capable, but at the same time virtu-ava fights were all chance.

"What do you think, Ayame-chan? I keep meaning to pick this up- How To Catch A Red Panda. It's fiction, of course, but still an interesting tale."

Not the title of the book, obviously, but Rei still turned it towards Ayame. Maybe she could provoke the hidden panda if necessary. However, mostly it was that she never did get to talk to Ayame very much. She made a note to try and visit the store more often. Close allies were probably best to have, and knowing that Ayame had ties to the yakuza already made her more important to hold on to.

Besides, she'd already preached about the importance of friends to Nyoko, and it was 100% true. She needed friends, allies to stand with her. Things were getting worse and if she was blamed for it, she had very little people in her corner.

@RedArmyShogun @redpandaredpandaollyollyoxenfree
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Chiyo Imada, #fbceb1, solid, 10]
Chiyo%20Ico%20Real_zpscbxdv0hl.jpg

Chiyo sighed in relief as Kokoro released Sagawa, quickly making sure she didn't fall down by placing a cautionary hand behind her. Luckily, she didn't fall, so Chiyo quickly removed her hand before the other girl could notice.

"So, I heard from Nozomi. You were supposed be helping in finding this mysterious hacker, right? With Imada-san."
"...Yes."

...Well then. At least Chiyo tried to keep it a secret...even if Michio did find out in the end. But before she could say anything else, a sudden voice yelled out.

Turning around, Chiyo focused on Yuri Yukitani falling to the ground, a result of Lisa's surprise uppercut. Speaking of which, said girl was now running...towards an open window.

"Yamagawa-san!"

"Lisa-chan, wait! Stop!" Chiyo yelled after her friend, but it was too late. She was too close to the window, nobody would be able to stop her before she fell out.

And from a height like this... Lisa would-

As one of many witnesses, the peach could only watch the sequence unfold beneath her- a sliver of hope emerging at what could happen. If Sagawa won, then the bug would render Lisa movement-less...right?

Leo must've been thinking the same thing, but he was just a tad bit too slow.

. . .

[ "....I lost?" ]

Sagawa's guard skill wouldn't win against Lisa's heavy skill- that was just how the rules of a Virtu-Ava battle were. And since Lisa was the winner, she would carry on and-

Suddenly, before Sagawa dropped to the ground, she yelled out something.

In front of the entire hallway, a completely different sequence occurred, Lisa's attack suddenly changing from heavy... to fast?

When was that a thing?

Time seemed to slow down as Lisa fell to the ground, slowly sliding to a stop just in front of the window.

A sudden wave of relief replaced the dread, but Chiyo couldn't run to her friend's aid, because not even five seconds later-

"I guess that settles it then."
"Everyone.... Please restrain Mizunohara and take her to the office."

As the social morals officer took out a hand-tie, Leo's hushed voice caught the peach's attention.

"This was inevitable. Think slowly about how you proceed."
"If you would dare to, anyway."

If I would dare to...?

Before Chiyo could respond, her friend left to help Lisa, leaving Kokoro to address the two Social Morals Reps of Class 2-A.

"Are you two satisfied? Sagawa Mizunohara just gave compelling evidence that she's a hacker by giving us a live demonstration in front of us. Additionally, she initiated an illegal Virtu-Ava battle right in front of several Social Morals Officers."

...Mizunohara was blocked off from the public eye, officers surrounding her while rumors spread amongst the student body. A pained cry caused Chiyo to flinch, the glasses girl immediately looking over to where her maid was...punching a wall?

Iori-san...?

It was obvious that this turn of events pained the pink-haired girl...but still, Chiyo couldn't help but worry for her friend.

"Imada, Kamijou. You two need to stay around here and handle the crowd and the other mishaps the hacker is doing around campus..."

Even though she was being addressed, Chiyo couldn't help but focus on other things. With this turn of events, there was almost zero chance of Kokoro letting Sagawa loose. But, even if Sagawa was a...

...she only did it to save Lisa- and that alone was enough to convince Chiyo.

"Imada-san. You're in the way."

Although she was right in front of her, Sagawa's expression was hidden from the peach's eyes.

"Mizunohara-san..."

It was clear that the meat-bun loving girl in front of her was trying to distance herself from the rest of them-- resigned to her fate. In response, there was no hesitation in Chiyo's continuation.

"Even if you have the abilities to be the hacker- no, I don't really care about that actually. What I care about is what you just showed everybody."

Truly, the peach didn't care what "compelling evidence" Sagawa had demonstrated. In the end, it just looked like more computer shenanigans to Chiyo, anyhow.

"You saved Lisa-chan, Mizunohara-san. Even when you knew what would happen if you did-- you did it anyway. That, right there, is what makes you more special than you seem to give yourself credit for. That's why I--!"
That's why I want to be friends with you.

The sentence didn't need to be finished for Sagawa to get the concept of it. Even after witnessing all that nonsense, Chiyo still wanted to befriend Sagawa.

Ah, but she was getting off track again. Lisa still needed to be sent to the infirmary- probably...and she was worried about her maid too. So much to do...she couldn't deal with all of it at once, so instead she made a decision.

"Just...make sure to remember that-"

Giving a blurry-eyed smile to the girl in front of her, Chiyo's hands tightly gripped her uniform, an apology just on the tip of her tongue.

'Sorry Sagawa-san, I'll take over from here.'
"-no matter what happens, you'll always be you...Sagawa!"

...before she could hear a response, Chiyo turned around and speed-walked towards the small group congregating around her childhood friend, pausing for a few moments to exchange a few words with the Student Council President, her voice purposefully hushed so that only Kokoro would be able to hear.

"I'll handle everything after I take Lisa-chan to the infirmary, Amane-san. Just...could you let Michio-san have a few moments with Mizunohara-san?"

A double meaning behind her statement, Chiyo quickly rushed off to help her friend- noticing how her maid held a bandaged hand behind her back.

"Iori-san, we should-" Chiyo paused, before switching gears. She would talk with the maid later.

"We should take Lisa-chan to the infirmary. She needs to lie down...and preferably somewhere more comfortable than the floor, with Leo-kun's knee off her stomach."

Tapping said male's shoulder, Chiyo put up a small smile- although her eyes still remained as shiny as when she abandoned Sagawa.

"Could you grab Yukitani-san and help bring him to the infirmary, please? Iori-san and I will handle Lisa-chan."

Chiyo still had the air of a Social Morals officer about her, oddly enough. Usually, she was good at separating the two sides of her high-school life, but right now... [/fieldbox]
@Ehb
@Miya
@Rithas
@Accelerator (vaguely)
@chaosheart13
@Weisenhart (sort of?)
@Lisa'sRescueTeam

[fieldbox="Tachibana Misheru, red, solid"]
MisheruIcojpeg_zps9xmeq64y.jpg

"Idiotic."

There was so much Misheru Tachibana wanted to say but the first word that came out of her mouth blatantly described what she thought about the whole situation- especially Sagawa challenging Lisa to a Virtu-Ava battle. Not only that but managing to change the outcome of the event by engaging in a form of 'hacking'. First of all, she doubted Kokoro Amane, the student council president of Hisakawa Koukou would believe the fact that Lisa Yamagawa was actually the perpetrator behind all these...technical malfunction. Let alone smacking Yura Yukitani in order to escape due to her foreseen 'crime'. Although, if Kokoro would have thought that, then the redhead would rest her case. Secondly, Sagawa having to engage in this battle to 'protect' Lisa was obviously not thought out properly. Not only did she actually broke the law on engaging in an illegal Virtu-Ava battle, but she demonstrated concrete evidence that practically screamed her skills as a computer wiz.

"Maybe it's not my place to say, Kokoro, but would a criminal openly flaunt his ability to commit a crime?", Misheru spoke up before crouching down to Yura as to make sure he was alright, considering he used to act like a baby the last time they were close. "Sure, Sagawa had indeed engaged in illegal battles on school ground, and she should obviously pay the price for that, but just because she has the ability and maybe the motive, I don't really think so, but still, doesn't mean she did it," the female added before shrugging nonchalantly.

"Since justice is 'fair', let us put this way. Eliminating skills because skills can be purchased and bargained with with the right price," her eyes glinted slightly before continuing, "That leaves us with motives and other trivial information, nothing too important. Doesn't that mean everyone else can be a culprit?".

"Even you?", Misheru grinned before looking at her fingers, "Clearly, you have the influence to do so. I mean, you're the student council president. Even more superior to a normal educationer at Hisakawa Koukou because not every teacher has access to every student's information. Granted, they have the advantage of age and respect, but you have the latter in your hand too. Prez wants to see me after school? I can't say no and avoid her completely.". The redhead in shorts then took a few steps forward, "Don't take it the wrong way, but like I've said, everyone is not innocent here. Anyone can fool anyone. But considering how Lisa acted so fast, doesn't that mean that hacker is actually among us? Or maybe having a clear view on us. Who knows? But what I wanted to ask is how sure is everyone that you and I are not the real hackers?".

@Ehb @Raven Haruka @Weisenhart @_People

[/fieldbox]

[BCOLOR=#000000][October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Yukimura slowed down once she reached the bicycles. In a worst case scenario, she could snatch one that belonged to another Red Panda. The lieutenant didn't scare her. No, this was silly. She had no reason to be scared of someone who Nyoko trusted. She had the greatest respect for her leader.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Although, she may have pissed off Kyouko more than was advisable. Pfft, the lieutenant had to get over herself in that case! It was all part of the game, all part of the rules.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She hid among one of the groups of students that were lazing about. They gave her weird looks at first, but they soon got over it when she joined into the conversation.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Sorry, I heard you were talking about a movie…?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] At least there were two other groups nearby, so if Kyouko came this way she would have to pick one to investigate. She figured that since the one-eyed beast could track her she wouldn't stray far. She would be hot on her tail once the cloud disappeared.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]It wouldn't have been so bad if Kyouko had been a regular student. As a Red Panda she could blend in as well as Yukimura could! They might be engaged in the same conversation![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Huh, that's interesting," she said, barely listening as she searched the area for potential suspects.[/BCOLOR]

@Skyswimsky
[/fieldbox]

[BCOLOR=#000000][October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Library][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She'd assumed she would be able to study in peace after they had played their prank on the panda matriarch. It was the reason she'd retreated to the library, shifted avatar, and just sat down to blend in with one of the large crowds.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"What do you think, Ayame-chan? I keep meaning to pick this up- [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]How To Catch A Red Panda[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]. It's fiction, of course, but still an interesting tale."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Turns out she was wrong about that, unless there was a wild red panda on the loose in the library, but there should have been more of an uproar in that case. If only because the girls and boys would fawn over it. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She hadn't paid much attention to the two girls at first when they had entered the library, but now they were actively calling her out? Why had Nyoko gotten outsiders involved in their game? It wasn't against the rules. She didn't understand the reasoning behind though. Did she hate Oshiro-san that much? [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Regardless, she was no coward. She wouldn't let a challenge go unanswered. Nyoko had taught her a lot about self-control, even if the girl claimed to have none of her own. Activating the homebrewed Red Panda app on her chip, she used it to force start Rei's rendering and made literal Red Panda's appear for her. There was a bunch of them, and they were everywhere. Crawling on the bookshelves, playing on the floor, or eating pages out of books.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]The app had been created by the greatest tech within their clan. It allowed them to force the renders of other students to run, shift avatars with ease even at school, and create illusions. Among other things.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She soon brought the same illusion upon Ayame, after a minute or so had passed, so that she would think Rei was hallucinating before she started doing it herself. She created a special panda with a sign attached to its back, which strolled up to the two girls, and laid down in the middle of their feet. On the sign was the question:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] Is this what you were looking for?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She smiled to herself, as she returned her attention to her book, glancing up at the fools who had dared interrupt her homework.[/BCOLOR]

@Karyra @RedArmyShogun
[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox= Ayame Sayato, red, solid]

rlK7Hhw.jpg

Glancing at Rei. Ayame smiles thinly replying in kind fashion, with a hint of humor. In truth while she didn't mind spending time with others she was wanting to wrap this up and head home. Fortunately both of her duties were people that were nice enough to be around at least.

"Worried I'll fight them first, Ayame-chan?"

"Only that I won't get a chance."

As Rei picks up the book stating her intention Ayame can't help but wonder what possessed someone to write such a book, curiously gazing at the cover. Tilting her head slightly to the right as she gazes at the cover. "A Children's book?" She asks openly.

Noting a slight disturbance coming from Rei, Ayman herself scant moments later received the same treatment, Red Panda's everywhere. Crawling on book cases, playing, eating the books in some case. Taking note of what students she could still see, Ayame rather doubted they were really damaging the property, it was still impressive with the level of detail, noticing the Red Panda who had made it to their feet, a sigh was placed upon it, simple in detail, reading it aloud,;

"[BCOLOR=#000000]Is this what you were looking for? Tch.."[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Not wanting to speak above her station too much, Ayame gives a simple reply, "Ara, Ara, We are looking for a key, would you happen to know where it is.." [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Adjusting her own VR Avatar into its battle appearance, a maid suit with an eye patch, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]forms upon Ayame complete with an eye patch and her gold eye turned red. These tricks of the red Panda's were problematic, a new security system would be one of the things she would look into with the Yakuza.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Shifting her gaze across those gathered for study purposes, in part searching for a response, or to more seasoned fighter, not so subtle laying down a challenge. While not armed, she would stand out, more so amongst those who knew of her side hobby.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"I must say, I am impressed you can make such a well planned zoo.. Or so I hope this all is an [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]illusion. Regardless maybe I've thought too lightly of them, haven't I, Rei-Sama?" Asking the question of the girl next to her, it seemed Ayame was awaiting some form of instruction.[/BCOLOR]

[/fieldbox]

@Karyra @Gottkönigin Wen

[fieldbox=Yuuki Kimura, LightSkyBlue, solid]
YuukiBIco_zpsdzeekkfv.jpeg

[October 23rd​, Afternoon/Hachi-Ou Park]
Heaven was…Yuri's lap pillow?

For a moment there, Yuuki wasn't wholly certain about what was going on at all. There was…an error? Did he actually die then? Wait, what about the dogs? A dream? No way he fell asleep that early, not when he took a nap to begin with. But then…

The soft sensation against his head cleared all those questions away as he squinted against light of the afternoon. It was warm, soft, but wholly different from the sensation of a pillow. No, he could hear the blood…or was it his own heartbeat? pounding in his head, as a familiar voice sounded…above? behind him. So he wasn't dead. He was still in the park, where a bunch of savage dogs attacked him…but he wasn't dead. He wasn't dead and…

"Hey! Please don't turn that way...!"

Shivers went up the back of his neck as two cool hands held his head still, directing his gaze away from the white-haired Socials Moral Officer. She was so close, and he was…

Oh god no.

Yuuki was a healthy young boy, more susceptible to manly desires than most. He was used to visual eroticism, giving him a tolerance to such things, and he was similarly an individual who was most likely condemned to the status of 'forever single' due to his openly manly desires. Thus, an attack that did not rely on sight at all, when he was essentially point-blank with a fairly attractive girl, caused various reactions he could not control.

It was pleasant, but even Yuuki wasn't THAT much of a beast.

Before things could get any worse, he voluntarily ended his visit to heaven, and rolled away from Yuri's lap…into the stump he had been working beside.

"Urk," was the sound that left his mouth as his side collided with rotten wood. At least that meant that this wasn't a dream either. Getting up immediately, Yuuki patted himself down at lightning speed, making sure to gaze dramatically at the sun instead of down at Yuri, before flicking out his blue handkerchief and offering it to her as well.

"Probably should…uh, wipe off the dirt on your…garments and all that. Yeah, super sorry you had to do that. Really didn't need to. Yup. Man...super awkward."

Yuuki took a few more deep breaths, calmed himself, and, once the dragon returned to its slumber, finally turned to face her. His ears had already caught what she said, and he was already ready to respond with a joke, a light-hearted comment, but as his lips parted once more, Yuuki stopped.

He checked his pockets. Nothing missing.

He checked his belongings. Nothing missing.

He checked his surroundings. Nothing missing.

And.

He.

Thought.

Yuuki moved to scratch his head, hiding a clenching fist. He smiled like the fool he was and said, "Well, yeah, guess I really must have been tired. Was actually weeding, you know? Started it up during summer and this just became something I did when there was nothing else I could do. Guess I probably shouldn't be trespassing and all that, but, well…there was already a large hole in the fence, and they weren't renovating it or bulldozing it…so I thought that it was less 'dangerous' and more 'abandoned'."

He let his hand, lax once more, drop down to his side as he tilted his head towards the Socials Moral Officer.

"That being said, what are you doing here, Nozomi-san? Parked my scooter by a telephone pole on the opposite side of the road, so I'm sorta surprised that you'd go in this deep to find me. Did you need me for some Social Morals stuff?"

"You didn't go around knocking on neighbouring houses to see if I was in them, did you?"

His tone spoke of a joke.

His mind prayed that there was a good explanation for all this.
@Ehb
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Rei Saionji, Purple, solid]
SaionjiIco_zpsebvey9kd.jpeg

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Library Entrance]

"A Children's book?"

"Well it's more of a-" Rei stopped mid sentence, noting the red panda wandering the aisles like she had earlier. The red panda the animal.

She followed it with her eyes. And then there were many, many of them. All over the place. She probably should have said something or made a smartass rebuttal or looked cool, but right now she was holding in the urge to try and hug them. They weren't real and they were certainly far more cute than the clan members were.

She really wanted a plushie of a red panda now.

Then one panda walked up with a sign in it's mouth. After a bit, Ayame said what the words were out loud.

"Is this what you were looking for?"

"Ara, Ara, We are looking for a key, would you happen to know where it is.."

Rei nodded, more scanning the crowd of pandas than the crowd of people.

"I must say, I am impressed you can make such a well planned zoo.. Or so I hope this all is an illusion. Regardless maybe I've thought too lightly of them, haven't I, Rei-Sama?"

"Hmm, seems like I have as well." Certainly something they wouldn't like getting out, especially with all the hacker witch hunt going on, but she'd keep this to herself.

Plus, they'd turned on her rendering remotely. She'd have to remember that for later, because if they could do this, there was no saying what the hacker could do. Inconvenient things, these chips. This invasion of privacy wasn't so bad, but still it was something that had happened.

"Regardless, I just want to get the key and leave. I'm not even interested in making a fuss. I doubt they do as well, considering they probably do what I and literally every other student does in a library; study. So..."

She wouldn't ask for membership over this... but maybe the ability to see cute animals where others couldn't... wouldn't be a bad trick to learn.

"Olly olly oxen free. Give us the key and we'll leave you to whatever you're working on."

@RedArmyShogun @Gottkönigin Wen @reiscriticalweaknesshasbeenhit​
[/fieldbox]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]Is this what you were looking for? Tch.."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She stopped herself from laughing at Ayame's response to the sign. Had she annoyed the girl? Hmm? It became even harder when she asked a question to the Red Panda on the floor, which only they could see. Hah, this was fun. Maybe a short break wouldn't be so bad.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She was unsurprised when Ayame activated her virtu-ava avatar. It happened several times a week, but usually it was outside of school as she prefered to keep her membership in a VR-clan a secret. The other clans had to be driven away from their territory anyway. It wasn't like they cared.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"I must say, I am impressed you can make such a well planned zoo.. Or so I hope this all is an illusion. Regardless maybe I've thought too lightly of them, haven't I, Rei-Sama?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Heh, she wasn't even that talented when it came to illusions. She could blend in anywhere, but this time she'd just carried out one of the simplest programs which spawned Red Pandas. Her main focus was on the panda with the sign. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]I just want to get the key and leave.[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#000000]I'm not even interested in making a fuss.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]It was probably for the best that they turned around and left then, before she had to activate her own avatar for battle. They had already made a fuss by interrupting her homework. Soon there'd be no backing out. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Olly olly oxen free. Give us the key and we'll leave you to whatever you're working on."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She groaned inwardly, but made sure to make no sudden movements that might give her away. So far, they couldn't possibly know who among the students they were chatting with, even if the two girls were beginning to draw attention to themselves. Students were giving them odd looks.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Controlling the Red Panda with the sign, she made it roll around on the floor, so the sign fell off its back, then the animal erased the previous writing on the sign. The Red Panda covered the sign from view with his body while he wrote a new message.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]I don't know what you're talking about. You should leave before you make even greater fools out of yourselves.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]After showing the girls the new message, she drummed her fingers on one of her books on the table, wondering if they were going to back off like she told them to do, or if they were going to insist on pursuing this silly business. Surely, they had better things to do than bother her. There were four suspects in this game. Had they excluded the others so fast?[/BCOLOR]

@Karyra @RedArmyShogun
[/fieldbox]

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hachi-Ou Park]

Yuri watched in confusion as Kimura rolled himself off her lap and vigorously collided with a nearby stump.

Standing up, and removing the dirt that he had picked up, he looked upwards, for whatever reason. He then offered a handkerchief from out of his pocket to her.

"Probably should…uh, wipe off the dirt on your…garments and all that. Yeah, super sorry you had to do that. Really didn't need to. Yup. Man...super awkward."

Yuri shook her head, declining the offer. "It's fine. You don't need to offer me that." She said as she stood up, gently wiping off the dirt off her legs. As it was, her hands were more than enough to do the job. As she did so, Yuuki was busy inspecting himself. Rather vigorously once again. Ultimately, after a couple moments of this, he explained himself, and his reason being here.

"Well, yeah, guess I really must have been tired. Was actually weeding, you know? Started it up during summer and this just became something I did when there was nothing else I could do. Guess I probably shouldn't be trespassing and all that, but, well…there was already a large hole in the fence, and they weren't renovating it or bulldozing it…so I thought that it was less 'dangerous' and more 'abandoned'."

"That being said, what are you doing here, Nozomi-san? Parked my scooter by a telephone pole on the opposite side of the road, so I'm sorta surprised that you'd go in this deep to find me. Did you need me for some Social Morals stuff?"

"Nope."

"You didn't go around knocking on neighbouring houses to see if I was in them, did you?"

"It first, I didn't even notice that it was your scooter at all. The nice lady across the street mentioned she saw someone with our school's uniform going through the fence. She was worried about you, so she asked me to go check on you."

Yuri then pointed down to the soft dirt. Where a clear imprint of Yuuki's back could be seen, as well as his subsequent rolls leading to the stump.

"When I came in here, I found you taking a nap right here. I tried waking you up, but you didn't seem to be too receptive to that idea. Since you were laying on the ground with insects crawling around, it seemed like a good idea to at least prop your head up. Oh, and you kept going on about other students in the class while you were sleeping. I think it's great that you want to get back to getting along with Kamijou-san and Imada-San again." Yuri put her hands together as she expressed her pleasure at the thought of Kimura making amends with the people he had been mumbling on about. "I'm sure they'd be really happy if they heard you say those things to them!"

Oh. Of course she was able to hear all of that.

The only Old Lady Kimura could recall near here was the rather sour mannered old woman who gained that title after running Kimura away from the park one day. It was interesting Yuri would use the term 'nice' to describe her since he was pretty sure she was trying to spear him with her walking cane by the way she was aggressively walking and yelling at him.

"I think it's great that you want to help make this park beautiful again, but as good intentioned as it might be, you really shouldn't have come in her without permission. Most people will think that you're coming in here to do something malicious away from everyone Else's eyes, and i probably makes the nice people nearby nervous. Probably, the best way to go about it is make cleaning up this Park a Social Morals assignment, so we can get official permission. Plus, everyone in the class would be able to help, and we could get things back up her in no time!"

Well, it certainly was true that project beautification would go by a whole lot faster with the class involved. Yuri did seem to buy into his whole community service reasoning pretty well. For her, this was probably one of the more positive things about Yuuki Kimura to be brought to her attention for once.

Still, it didn't add up. His heart-rate was still going - from remembering his ambush by the canines. His body really, truly did register himself as being in mortal danger just a moment ago. Unfortunately, he couldn't hand this from Yuri.

"Is there something the matter, Kimura-san?"

The question came up again. To play stupid or to try to confide in her. Everything was wrapping up too nicely. Suppose that someone had messed with his chip, made him think that he was getting attacked by dogs right now. It only made sense. They were even able to get as far into making his chip think he was dying.

A sinking feeling came upon him as he realized the possibility that his chip may have just been compromised.

If that was the case, he was royally screwed.

@ERode
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Mizunohara Sagawa, turquoise, solid]
Sagawa%20Ico_zpspkldzqsy.jpg

Chiyo approached her.

"Mizunohara-san..."
"Even if you have the abilities to be the hacker- no, I don't really care about that actually. What I care about is what you just showed everybody."

"You saved Lisa-chan, Mizunohara-san. Even when you knew what would happen if you did-- you did it anyway. That, right there, is what makes you more special than you seem to give yourself credit for. That's why I--!"

Subconciously, Sagawa remembered. The thing that Chiyo cut herself off in saying. She had already said it many times before.

[ "Please become my friend, Sagawa-san." ]
[ "Sagawa-san, please be my friend." ]

Sagawa couldn't get it. Why was she trying to hard? They only ever talked a couple of times.

"Just...make sure to remember that no matter what happens, you'll always be you...Sagawa!"

"...!"

Sagawa looked up, just in time to see Chiyo Imada walk away. Sagawa immediately felt a wave of guilt come over her.

I'm so worried. I sent a message to Mizunohara-san once. Does that mean she could hack into my chip now?

I'm sorry... for thinking of you that way, Imada-san.

Kokoro turned as the peach approached her. Her ultimate destination was towards where Lisa was, at the end of the hall.

"I'll handle everything after I take Lisa-chan to the infirmary, Amane-san. Just...could you let Michio-san have a few moments with Mizunohara-san?"

"Fine." Kokoro replied dryly. "Kamijou. You have a couple of seconds. That's long enough to say goodbye, I suppose?"

Saying this, Kokoro began to leave, making her way to the stairs. She was flanked by a couple of social morals officers, reporting on the other virtual reality shenanigans plaguing the school. She was handling both those and the situation in the hallway as she walked down, delegating it out to the various officers.

However...

"Idiotic."

Kokoro lazily glanced at the redhead. Though, she stopped, she continued to give out orders to the officers coming and going around her.

"Maybe it's not my place to say, Kokoro, but would a criminal openly flaunt his ability to commit a crime?"
"Sure, Sagawa had indeed engaged in illegal battles on school ground, and she should obviously pay the price for that, but just because she has the ability and maybe the motive, I don't really think so, but still, doesn't mean she did it,"

"Since justice is 'fair', let us put this way. Eliminating skills because skills can be purchased and bargained with with the right price,"
"That leaves us with motives and other trivial information, nothing too important. Doesn't that mean everyone else can be a culprit?".

"Even you?"
"Clearly, you have the influence to do so. I mean, you're the student council president. Even more superior to a normal educationer at Hisakawa Koukou because not every teacher has access to every student's information. Granted, they have the advantage of age and respect, but you have the latter in your hand too. Prez wants to see me after school? I can't say no and avoid her completely.".

The redhead took a couple of steps towards the president.

"Don't take it the wrong way, but like I've said, everyone is not innocent here. Anyone can fool anyone. But considering how Lisa acted so fast, doesn't that mean that hacker is actually among us? Or maybe having a clear view on us. Who knows? But what I wanted to ask is how sure is everyone that you and I are not the real hackers?".

Kokoro held up her hand, as she hushed the officers that were talking to her.

"If it was solely based on personality, there would be no doubt in my mind that you'd be suspect, Misheru Tachibana. But, the only reason that suspicion is void is because I know all too well that you're too stupid to actually be a hacker. You are right about one thing though, anyone here could be a culprit. Therefore, revealing anything about how this investigation is going is inadvisable, as we'd be advertising our methods to the culprit. So, please stop asking pointless questions let us do our job."

Kokoro then continued down the stairs. She gain went back to trying to bring order to the chaos going on at the school.

Michio approached Sagawa slowly. Just after Chiyo left, she was left wearing a profoundly guilty expression.

"Macro Command! Assert Opponent... Hard?"
"Dude, it's obviously not gonna work for you!"

Elsewhere, lost in the crowd, it seemed like someone was trying to do what Sagawa had done. But even Michio knew that was impossible. Sagawa had told him before, the way the voice activated chip programs worked. When spoken by a person who had the program on their chip, a series of instructions - code, could be called at will. The program that made the Virtu-Ava battle with Liza miraculously turn into Sagawa's favor existed soley on Sagawa's chip. It wasn't something that could simply be duplicated and copied.

Sagawa was good with computers and her chip. There was no doubt about it. But to think that she was really a hacker.

As far as Social Morals went, she was in the same league as other 'Chip Hackers' who used their skills to torment, enslave, and even murder other people. For social morals, proficiency in using the chip crossed a moral boundary the moment you started breaking into another person's chip.

"Mii-Kun...."

She called out to him, the only person here she could truly turst. The officer holding Sagawa behind visibly blushed a little.

"I'm sorry, for deceiving you. At this point, they'll probably find all of those other times I messed with the VR Systems at school. I know it's hard to belive. But, all of those big things that have gone on around the school, I didn't do it."

Tears started to roll down her eyes.

"I... don't like any of these people. But, I didn't want to hurt them either! Please believe me! Michio-!"

"...Yes. Amane-kaichou."
"Time's up. Let's go, Mizunohara-san"

The social morals officer behind Sagawa, started to pull her back.

"...Mii-kun!"

Michio Kamijou... had no choice but to stay his hand as he watched Sagawa get led away.

If he truly believed in Sagawa's innocence. Then, Kokoro Amane will no doubt come to the conclusion that she's innocent. But... that powerless feeling was incredible. For all that he had done, and the reputation that he had. It still wasn't enough. He didn't have the power to overturn that kind of authority.

If he ever became the head of the Yakuza. Would it be enough then? When he got that far, would he be able to save her then?

He could only ponder that thought.

@Raven Haruka
@Accelerator
@Makomin
@_Anyone

[/fieldbox]

[October 23rd, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, First Floor Nurse's Office]

"Well, it looks like that, physically, they'll be fine."

The school Nurse said as she returned her equipment to it's designated drawer.

"...But, there's not much I can do about what's happened to people's chips."

The students were gathered around Lisa resting on a bed. Yura was laid out on a row of chairs with some sheets put underneath. Luckily,he was slim enough that there was only a small chance of him falling over. Regardless, a couple stood near him keeping vigilance until he woke up.

"Sorry, Yukitani-san." The nurse said, as she regrettably looked at the blonde's bed situation. Someone had suggested that they'd both fit on the same bed, but another immediately voiced against it. Ultimately it looked like the boy had lost out. "Normally we'd have plenty of room, but considering all of the people who've been running into things today, we're pretty packed."

Even now, after attending to Liza and Yura, there were still other people there. Apparently, the have been other people contributing to the VR Madness. For example. a student whom had run into a tree thinking it was the school library.

"Since, you all are from the same class. One of you, please keep an eye on those two while I'm checking on the others. If they wake up and have trouble walking, or feel unwell, be sure to let me know. Otherwise, they should be fine."

With those parting words, the nurse left.

"So... Mizunohara-san was really a hacker, then..." One of the students said, speaking to no one in particular.

Conveniently, at about that time, the due of Lisa and Yura started showing signs of rustling out of their slumber...

@Weisenhart
@chaosheart13
@_Anyone
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Nishimura Iori, #ffb8da, solid]
Iori%20Ico_zpsn6mn1uok.jpeg

"Iori-san, we should-"

Her uncanny smile faded when the maid heard that pleasant, familiar voice from behind. She promptly turned towards Chiyo, who just arrived on checking Lisa's status.

"We should take Lisa-chan to the infirmary. She needs to lie down...and preferably somewhere more comfortable than the floor, with Leo-kun's knee off her stomach."

A chuckle from the pink haired girl. At least this time it felt genuine.

"Could you grab Yukitani-san and help bring him to the infirmary, please? Iori-san and I will handle Lisa-chan."

[October 23rd, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, First Floor Nurse's Office]

"Well, it looks like that, physically, they'll be fine."

Instead of congregating around Lisa and Yura, Iori stood just outside where their beds are, as if she was watching over them.

"...But, there's not much I can do about what's happened to people's chips."

An unfortunate fact. You need someone who is a specialist in troubleshooting the VR chips. For the pink haired girl, it was an unsettling irony that a doctor or a nurse cannot assist a person whose health is being affected by the VR chip. Then the nurse proceeded to apologize to Yura regarding about his bed's situation.

"Normally we'd have plenty of room, but considering all of the people who've been running into things today, we're pretty packed."

("I swear that I will rip off that bastard's Electropulsar Spinal Attachment* with my bare hands.")

The grim thought was instantaneous.

"Since, you all are from the same class. One of you, please keep an eye on those two while I'm checking on the others. If they wake up and have trouble walking, or feel unwell, be sure to let me know. Otherwise, they should be fine."

Then the nurse left as she goes to check the other students. Iori examined her injured right hand, while thinking that she has done a good job in hiding her injury as the nurse did not notice it. Deciding that she should redress the wounds, the maid approached the drawers in attempt to tend herself.

"So... Mizunohara-san was really a hacker, then..."

Her ears twitched, and she stopped for a split second while checking on the drawers for the appropriate tools and substances.

"Yes." She replied. "Mizunohara-san is a hacker. But if she didn't utilize her skills..."

Iori paused as she examined the bottle of iodine that she just procured from one of the drawers.

"Yamagawa-san will end up in a body bag instead."

* - The actual, technical name of the VR chip, taken from previous Hisakawa RP.

@Ehb
@Raven Haruka
@chaosheart13
@Weisenhart
possibly @Makomin[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Kyouko Himura, #3DA3C2, solid]

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Schoolyard]
Kyouko followed the signal to the schoolyard. Close to the place where the students parked their bicycles. Did she plan to... ? Curses! The now raven-haired tired looking girl shook her head, if the Red Panda was willing to go such great lengths just to escape Kyouko's wrath she was either really scared or had the key - or both.

Checking the GPS again to make sure that Yuki was, in fact, still somewhere around rather than already having made her escape she now had to think about a different approach this time.

There were a bunch of Fools gathered in three separate places, each one probably doing their own thing. Picking one of them at random just to not stand out too much the girl continued to eye all three of the groups before setting Plan C into motion.

'Got you! >:3'

Was the first message that the Red Panda, Yukimaru, would receive.

'Look behind you!'

Followed just mere seconds after, hoping the time-gap wasn't huge enough to give Yukimaru enough time to realize what was really going on. Sure, Kyouko's plan to make Yuki give herself away by doing an out-of-the-ordinary motion was most likely not fool-proof, but it was the best the violence loving girl got for now!
@Wen[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Ayame Sayato, red, solid]

rlK7Hhw.jpg

Before an answer can be given on the book, the situation seems to play out as before, in some way to the disadvantage of the pair. Though it seemed Ayame had caused a bit of attention to be drawn to the two. Though it seemed her initial challenge had gotten no bites.

"Hmm, seems like I have as well." That was a strange confession to hear from Rei, pausing a bit, Ayame lets her eyes gloss over those in the library, seeing if anyone moved or seemed agitated, minus a few curious stares it seemed it would not be so easy.

While not the best of idea's Ayame had hoped the provocation would have made the Panada member react, so far it seemed it would not be so simple, pausing to consider a new course of action, Rei seems to take the lead;

"I just want to get the key and leave. I'm not even interested in making a fuss."

"As you wish Rei Sama."

While not directed at her, Ayame exhales a bit, changing back to her standard, real appearance. If Rei-Sama wanted this handled peacefully, then so it would be, not that Ayame had much say in the matter, her own tactic of trying to force a confrontation with a round about challenge had not worked at all.

Watching the Red Panda rolling on the floor, the sign falls from its back, erasing its old message, the Red Panda then hid the sign in front of its own body, scribbling motions from its right arm as it writes out a new reply. Keeping her gaze on the Red Panda, its not long before it turns, showing them its new message from the sign. One that Ayame found displeasing.

"I don't know what you're talking about. You should leave before you make even greater fools out of yourselves."

Narrowing amber eyes into thin slits, anger and sense of duty welled up inside of Ayame compeating against one another, but ultimately duty won out, this time. "Ara Cocky bitch. Keep hiding... Saionji san, I'll leave how this is done up to you, though I think I'll walk around see if I spot anything strange.." Bowing her head slightly, the somewhat angry girl begins prowling the library eyes on the lookout for any oddities, while staying in earshot of Rei, should the other need her assistance.

@Gottkönigin Wen
@Karyra

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Yura Yukitani, #ffd700, solid]
YukitaniIco_zpsgwe41pb7.jpeg

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, First Floor Infirmary]

"Ngh..."

The unconscious blonde had his eyelids slowly uncovered themselves, revealing a pair of magenta hues.

"Ah, Yura-san! He's awake!"

His sights fully recovering, Yura scanned his surroundings. First of all, he was in a sitting position, which is unusual for a patient in the infirmary. There were a couple of students keeping watch over him, while the others were congregated at the unconscious Lisa's bed. Glancing at the other cots, it would appear that there are a lot more victims than anyone would have expected, resulting in his unfortunate position at the moment.

"You shouldn't be moving."

"No... It's alright. It's just a smack in a jaw. Thank you for keeping an eye out for me."

"N-no, it's alright. We're just glad you aren't in a worse condition."

... A smack in the jaw, huh? Heh, how pathetic am I?

Placing his left hand on his jaw, Yura couldn't help but feel pathetic over getting knocked out by something mundane. He finally got up from his rather comfortable seat, before heading towards Lisa's bed.

"So... Mizunohara-san was really a hacker, then..."

Yura looked down on the brunette's sorry state.

"Yes. Mizunohara-san is a hacker. But if she didn't utilize her skills...

...Yamagawa-san will end up in a body bag instead."

"That's a bit blunt, Nishimura-san." Yura immediately replied in a calm, yet dull tone. Clearly, he was peeved from her brutal honesty. But it couldn't be helped.

"This situation is getting worse." He continued. "More and more people are getting victimized... And the entire student body is going on a riot. All while tagging the blame on Mizunohara-san. I feel as if the only way we could come to a resolution is if the Social Moral officers would let her free and have her find the miscreant responsible for this atrocity."

@Miya
@chaosheart13
@anyoneelse

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Kamijou Michio, plum, solid]
MichioIcopeg_zps8txoshd1.jpg

Helplessness.

It was the feeling, the situation, and the state that Kamjou Michio detested the most. The feeling of not having the power to change one's fate or that of others.

He had experienced such helplessness several times in the past before. One such instance was the overwhelming amount of bad luck his father encountered that lead to his family's financially pitiful situation and their indebtedness to the Yakuza. Another case would have been when he simply stood by and watched Sagawa's brother turn into a common criminal while Kyouko was certain he could still be saved.

And as if Fate was playing a cruel joke, all he could do now was simply watch as Sagawa gradually becomes the person he has failed the most.

When you think about it, there was nothing he could have done.

[ [ "Extreme, you say? Losing face? I don't know why you're saying that, exactly Kamijou Michio. Did you know? I Love everyone here so much... I'll happily hurt a couple if it means i can save the rest of them. Even if Sagawa isn't the real hacker. Taking hold of Mizunohara now, will only accelerate..." ] ]

For starters, he watched as all of the reputation, power, and influence he built up as the Demonic Social Morals Officer crumble before his very eyes. Kokoro Amane had made his illusion of power void by uttering only seemingly simple words. It was at that moment when he understood two fundamental things: 1.) The difference between his power, and her absolute power was clear as night and day, and 2.) Kokoro Amane would be willing to sacrifice a hundred students just to save a thousand more.

Just before he could make another plight to Kokoro, he saw even Imada Chiyo stand up for Sagawa.

"Ummm, Amane-san, it wasn't really Mizunohara's fault that any of this happened, you know?"

As she spoke, she smiled at Sagawa.

It was strange.

As far as he could remember, there were only a handful of people that could pique Kokoro Amane's interest enough to be taken seriously. He didn't know all of them so it came as a shock when he saw the Student Council President regarding Chiyo in such a contemplative manner.

Just then, another unexpected person voiced her opinions about the matter at hand.

Despite how confused and disoriented she was, Lisa still managed to utter those words that served as the finishing blow to the menacing Final Boss.

With that said, Kokoro reluctantly let go of Sagawa. After all, there was nothing she could do when even the victim of this alleged hacking vouches for Sagawa's innocence. As much as he wanted to check on his childhood friend's condition, he needed to stand his ground. If he immediately came to her aid, then all of his efforts to be impartial before Kokoro would have gotten to waste. Besides, the student council president was comparable to a predator. She could sense your fear and one wrong move could lead to your proverbial demise.

Just before the white-haired boy could breathe out a sigh of relief, Kokoro decided to drop a bombshell all of a sudden.

In disbelief, Michio couldn't help but give the two girls an incredulous look.

An investigation?

Why wasn't I informed of this?

Did Sagawa intend to keep this a secret from me?

Why? Doesn't she trust me?

These questions kept racing in his mind in that moment. His thoughts were only interrupted when he heard a commotion behind him. Just as he turned around, he saw Yamagawa Lisa rushing down the hallway, towards an open window at the end of the corridor.

"Yamagawa-san!"

Michio started to internally panic. Right now, Lisa was running very fast for an average student to catch her. Even Michio was unsure if he would be able to catch up to her at that distance and retrain her before she plummets to her death. Still, he found himself instinctively dashing for Lisa, hoping that he'd be able to catch up to her before it was too late.

Before Lisa could get any closer to the window, two overlapping voices offered some semblance of hope in that dire situation.

It belonged to Leo Kane and Sagawa Mizunohara.

Out of desperation, it seemed that both of them came to the same conclusion. Engaging Lisa in a Virtu-Ava Battle would definitely stop her in her tracks, and should one be able to defeat her, the Fatigue Bug would actually prove beneficial for once since it should incapacitate her for a short period of time.

His face paled however, when Sagawa ended up losing the dice roll.

He was still much too far to reach Lisa on time so it looked like there really will be a casualty on campus.

But, as if by some miracle, Lisa ended up losing the fight.

Somehow, someway, her original Heavy attack was replaced by a fast attack which resulted into Sagawa's victory.

Everyone who witnessed that miracle shared the same sentiments of confusion, awe, and fear.

How did Lisa's attack get switched? There could only be one conclusion. Sagawa somehow manipulated Lisa's attack command into her favor so she could reverse Fate's decision.

She was able to save Lisa, but by doing so, she had practically dug her own grave. Kokoro immediately had her restrained in suspicion of her being the hacker. Though with what everyone witnessed, It would be extremely difficult to reason with the student council now that she witnessed concrete evidence of Sagawa's skills that are akin to that of a hacker. He's certain that she's convinced Sagawa is the one responsible for all those incidents until now and she will stop at nothing to make sure she pays for the crimes she didn't commit.

So what if she was a hacker? So what if she exhibited skills that classified her as one? Without those skills, Lisa Yamagawa would be nothing more than a statistic in the growing number of victims of the True Hacker. If there was a right time to apply the phrase "the ends justify the means" it was now.

"I guess that settles it then." Kokoro Said. "Everyone.... Please restrain Mizunohara and take her to the office."

"...-What?"

But, he was now powerless to do anything as Kokoro ordered the other Social Morals Officer to restrain Sagawa. He had vouched for her so intensely in the past that being proved wrong now, in front of all these people shattered his credibility and reputation in an instant. They would no longer see him as someone they should fear or respect. By standing up to Kokoro Amane and being proved wrong, he had destroyed his name in Hisakawa Koukou.

"Are you two satisfied? Sagawa Mizunohara just gave compelling evidence that she's a hacker by giving us a live demonstration in front of us. Additionally, she initiated an illegal Virtu-Ava battle right in front of several Social Morals Officers."

Michio could only clench his fists until the balls of his wrist turned white. The same helpless sensation that pervaded him whenhe was a child was coming back to haunt him now.

Still, Imada Chiyo tried to make one final bargain with Kokoro to give him and Sagawa a few minutes to talk. At the same time, he heard Misheru trading words with Kokoro. He didn't quite hear everything she said to the president but he somehow suggested that Kokoro was behind all this and everyone in the corridor was a suspect.

After nodding at the peach gratefully, he slowly approached Sagawa and gave her a warm and gentle smile.

"Mii-Kun...."

She called out to him in a weak, pleading voice.

"I'm sorry, for deceiving you. At this point, they'll probably find all of those other times I messed with the VR Systems at school. I know it's hard to believe. But, all of those big things that have gone on around the school, I didn't do it."

"I... don't like any of these people. But, I didn't want to hurt them either! Please believe me! Michio-!"

At this point, tears were rolling down her eyes, staining her pale cheeks. As he thought, she was worried about what he thinks about her after that little display. He could repeatedly tell her that his view on her would never change but she's too agitated that he was worried his message wouldn't get across to her. He needed to calm her down and he could only think of one way to do it fast.

Gingerly, he placed his arms around the flustered girl's figure and began stroking her hair gently as he embraced her.

"Saving someone, means not saving someone else, huh? For someone as smart as you, that's a pretty idiotic move right there.... Even so, revealing to everyone that your skills were to that extent... that took bravery. And it is that bravery that saved Yamagawa-san. I don't care if you have the skills of a hacker. I still believe that you won't hurt anyone.. Even if the whole school thinks you're the hacker, I promise I'll find a way to prove your innocence. I'm very proud of what you've done, Sagami, and no matter what happens..." He paused mid-sentence as he slowly kissed Sagawa's forehead before giving her a reassuring smile. Both of them disliked public displays of affection but he decided to make an exception this time."...I'll always be there for you."

He finally let go of his childhood friend and took a step back, making sure both of them were still facing each other.

"Until then, sit tight. I'll definitely find a way to get you out of this mess. Whatever it takes, I'll prove to Kokoro Amane, and the rest of Hisakawa that you're not just innocent but you're someone worth fighting for." Kamijou Michio practically shouted as he announced his intentions for all to hear.

"...Yes. Amane-kaichou."
"Time's up. Let's go, Mizunohara-san"

The social morals officer behind Sagawa, started to pull her back.

"...Mii-kun!"

For now, Michio could do nothing to reverse Kokoro's decision. The tides have turned. Kokoro had evidence that Sagawa was capable of hacking but Michio had no way of proving that she was not the hacker... yet. In order to convince Kokoro Amane, two things are needed. Actual evidence and power. Even when he manages to find proof Sagawa was not the hacker, Kokoro would likely dismiss its credibility immediately. He needed to forge an even greater influence than what he held before. And to get that kind of power, he could only think of one way.

With a flick of his hand, he brought up his VR chip's UI and selected the Private Message option. Then, he sent a message to one of the few people involved in the dark side of his world.

To: Ayame Sayato

Ayame, I have a favor to ask of you. I want you to send a message to the old man... Tell him, I'm going to take his offer seriously from now on. I will become the next head.

Afterwards, Michio went to the infirmary to check on the latest victims of the hacker, Yura and Lisa.

Upon reaching the infirmary, he saw just how many students the hacker had inadvertently hurt with his/her actions. Seeing all these people, groaning in pain as they fell victim to the true hacker's machinations strengthened his resolve to put the true hacker to to justice.

"This situation is getting worse." He continued. "More and more people are getting victimized... And the entire student body is going on a riot. All while tagging the blame on Mizunohara-san. I feel as if the only way we could come to a resolution is if the Social Moral officers would let her free and have her find the miscreant responsible for this atrocity."

"I agree with you, Yura-kun. But right now, Kokoro is adamant at ensuring Sagawa pays for crimes she hadn't done. There is no way to reverse her decision at the moment. Not until we present credible evidence against her claim that Sagawa is the suspect. That's why I want to ask for your help. Imada-san, Kokoro mentioned that you and Sagawa were going to conduct a private investigation on your own." For a second, there was a hint in Michio's voice and his expression that he still felt betrayed that Chiyo and Sagawa kept him in the dark about the private investigation. "Though only someone keen enough would have took note of that."

"Needless to say, that was dangerous but right now, I will need all the help I could get to ensure not only Sagawa is proven innocent but to make sure we find out the True Hacker's identity and bring him or her to justice. Please... if you won't do it for me... do it for Sagawa. I can't just idly stand by as the most precious person in my life gets convicted for something she didn't do!" Michio pleadingly muttered as he looked at his classmates.... his friends' faces. He couldn't win this war alone.

In order to "defeat" Kokoro Amane, one needed evidence and power.

However, there was a third component needed to defeat the hacker. That third component is the allies Michio would be able to make.

[/fieldbox]

@Ehb
@Miya
@Weisenhart
@chaosheart13

Last edited:
Reactions: RedArmyShogun
[fieldbox=Yuuki Kimura, LightSkyBlue, solid]
YuukiBIco_zpsdzeekkfv.jpeg

[October 23rd​, Afternoon/Hachi-Ou Park]
Nice old lady? Yuuki couldn't help but smirk at that description. Yuri was most likely embellishing that story, wasn't she? No doubt that old lady thought he was up to no good in that abandoned park, heading there to do drugs or smoke cigarettes or whatever else, and the Socials Moral armband Yuri had was all the incentive the lady needed to send her into the park.

He was still smirking all the way up until the white-haired girl described his sleep-talking.

She heard? Oh shit, she totally did hear. So he was actually, physically saying all that. And then, that meant…Yuuki's face flushed once more, and he couldn't help but look away from Yuri. All that positivity, all that kindness, when that was just him going full sappy mode in the face of 'death'. Ugh, that actually…it was like looking at the sun for a moment, and Yuuki just wanted to crawl into a little hole. He was remembering what he had said now, and the more he repeated those words in his head, the more he wanted to dig a hole and stick his head in it. Truly, only a high schooler in the throes of puberty could think of such cringe-worthy lines.

And the follow-up words from the resplendent socials moral officer were even more brutal, as she pointed out everything Yuuki had been totally ignoring about his actions and made it super clear that there was indeed a proper way to do all this. Ugh, he had been paranoid and nervous before, but in the face of such a perfect response…man, how was he even going to explain to her that he really just did this as a time-wasting hobby? Or that he did it because it was fun, digging up 'treasure' as he weeded? Or that…

His hand touched his throat, and he could still feel the sweat that stuck to his skin.

…the park may be a dangerous place after all, for a reason that he definitely did NOT understand?

The wind was whistling again, and Yuuki's nerves tingled. He never saw much of the neighbours around Hachi-Ou Park, and similarly, he never encountered something like this in his past visits. The sun, for all that it helped during his 'attack', was still up, and this time, Yuri was around. She even had a reason for being here, after all, a reason that Yuuki could more or less believe.

But she didn't explain why she was here to begin with.

He took a deep breath. He stored away his doubts. He considered his few options. And he said…

"Yeah, about that whole sleeping thing. That was actually my chip's death function occurring because someone made me think I was getting attacked by wild man-eating dogs."

He took a pause, trying to gauge her reactions.

"So yeah, some hacker's probably got into my chip."

He took another pause.

"Just so we're clear though, it's not Sagawa."

Didn't he just make a resolution to stop avoiding uncomfortable shit? If he was going to do that…he might as well start from here. Start from everywhere. Start by pulling out the pen.

"And, just to be honest, I also weed this place because I find stuff like this entangled within the roots. Adventuring and treasure hunting, you know? It's a man's romance."
@Ehb
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Tachibana Misheru, red, solid"]
MisheruIcojpeg_zps9xmeq64y.jpg

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, First Floor Infirmary]

"Hah."

Misheru Tachibana was not one to possess a huge amount of patience nor did she consider herself as someone who had a mental capacity that was higher than others, but she did consider herself as someone who knew how to reason and someone, mainly, who knew when someone was hiding something.

Call it intuition, but I call it recognising the exact fear I have.

The redhead knew that 'justice' or to be more exact, just punishment was evident in Hisakawa Koukou, at the least. Why? Because students here weren't the mundane sort, they challenged what they thought was wrong even if they were the ones in the wrong. This made her think back to what Amane Kokoro said.

"....You are right about one thing though, anyone here could be a culprit. Therefore, revealing anything about how this investigation is going is inadvisable, as we'd be advertising our methods to the culprit. So, please stop asking pointless questions let us do our job."

Even if Misheru saw reason with the so-called Student Council President, she did not understand the need to arrest Sagawa. True, maybe arresting the resident Computer Tech could come as a statement that the Student Council was taking their jobs seriously by not allowing a margin of a chance for another similar incident such as with Lisa, to happen again, but that only proved their incompetence too. Maybe perspectives differed but if Misheru was the hacker, she would think that they only had two uses for Sagawa.

1. A 'decoy' as to allow the redhead to think that they have become careless, in hopes that she would strike once again as a hacker, and in turn, be reckless too.
2. To help the Student Council out with finding herself as the real culprit.

But then again, there were counter arguments too. For the first, Kokoro had implicated that this case was still under investigation. Let alone the fact that she said that they would not 'advertise' their methods, which only proved that the only other explanation would be for the second one, needing the help of Sagawa. But then again, that had a loophole of its own. She knew Kokoro to be many things, but she doubted the Student Council President would be blatantly dumb enough to actually pull Sagawa into this, whether from a negative or positive way and 'announce' that the two parties had an affiliation with each other. But then again, who could be the judge of a person's intelligence?

Misheru merely huffed before turning her steps to make her way to the infirmary. She wanted to how Iori was doing, funny enough. She was going to make sure that she noogied the female enough to jam the fact that hurting her own hand out of frustration did absolutely no good. "Haish," she almost wanted to curse at herself for actually involving herself in this. But she knew that sooner or later, she would have to deal with it. Before she knew it, she was already in front of the infirmary. "Excuse me," she said before sliding the door open to find not only Yura and Iori there but also Lisa and Michio. Lisa, she understood, but she didn't expect Michio to be here. She thought that he would be trying to talk to Kokoro or someone to bust Sagawa out as soon as possible. "Hello, everyone," she greeted before sliding the close door behind her back.

She was going to say more but she made her way to Iori and without a second thought, used both her fists to give the other female a noogie. "Jeez, Iori, you always go on about how I shouldn't let others get to me but you're the one with the bruised fist," she scolded slightly before sighing. Although she knew that Iori allowed things to get at her at times, she knew that the pinkette didn't do things purposely or just for show. After letting out a long breath, she turned to Yura and Lisa, they were still her school mates after all, "How are you two? I presume you are alright, Yura, except for maybe a sting on one side of your face, courtesy of Lisa.". She couldn't help but smile slightly at the two. The two were annoying yet so entertaining.

Misheru knew that Lisa couldn't answer her because she was still unconscious, but it felt right to ask anyways. "I'm surprised you're here, Michio. I thought you'd be trying to get Sagawa out at this point already." the redhead said before turning to look at the male. Maybe he took her thoughts from the other day into account. Who knows?

@chaosheart13 @Weisenhart @Accelerator @Miya @_Anyone

[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.