Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox="Tachibana Misheru, red, solid"]
MisheruIcojpeg_zps9xmeq64y.jpg

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Hallways to Computer Lab]

The day before ended with a light note, Misheru thought as she recalled Kei and herself heading to the Ramen shop that was a five-minute walk away from the bookstore. The meal itself was satisfying despite having a small bowl of udon. It was even more satisfying due to the fact that her crush had offered to pay for it. It almost was like a date of a sort, if you eliminated the fact that the redhead was the only one who harbored feelings for the opposite party. Oh well.

"I'll need to get my schedule for classes printed," she said aloud as before grimacing at the memory of her elder brother's reptile chomping down om her previous one. "Seriously, he needs to feed that thing more.", she huffed once again as she climbed up a flight of stairs.

Misheru Tachibana paused for a moment to stare out the window by the stairs. It was pretty, in an ironic sense. Many people preferred, or to be more exact, viewed the sunset or dawn break as the best moment to look out at the ball of hydrogen, but to the female, it was during midday when people only saw its down side that it was beautiful. As she walked down the first floor hallways, she caught sight of Kira, Rei and Ayame. No doubt that her middle school friend would be the only one who would be glad to see her. "Aya~", Misheru grinned mischievously before wrapping her arms around the light-haired female. After awhile, she let go of her before tugging on her sleeve, "I just stopped to say hi. I didn't see you in awhile. We should hang out some time after classes or something.".

The redhead knew that Rei Saoinji and Kira Oshiro were there, but she didn't say anything, considering she was on bad terms or more like, 'we-have-a-problem-but-I-don't-want-to-know' terms, especially with the tomboyish female. "In any case, I'll be heading to the computer labs.", she blinked at Ayame.

@RedArmyShogun @Karyra @God Empress Wen @_Anyone

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Mizunohara Sagawa, turquoise, solid]
Sagawa%20Ico_zpspkldzqsy.jpg

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Campus Grounds]

"I finally got you now!"
"You think you can just push me away with your roundabout words, huh? Who do you think I am? Your average maid, huuuuuuh?"

"Nnnnnnngg~!!!!" Sagawa groaned in agony as she felt her head getting grinded by the maid's knuckles.

After finishing the torture, Iori stepped back from Sagawa, posing victoriously.

"YOU STUPID WASHBOARD! You weren't holding back at all!" Teary eyed, Sagawa meekly growled as she tried to nurse the tingling spot on her head.

"Back to the topic,"
"I heard that you got dragged into the Social Morals office with Chiyo-sama, and most likely she offered to help with your plight."

"Even if I turn a blind eye to the current hacking incident or ignore Goshujin-sama's requests to help her with that, there is no way I would get away from this."

"You're right in saying won't get away with this. because I'll destroy you!" Replied Sagawa as she glared at the cruel maid before her.

"It's like you have said before. Chiyo-sama will be targeted by the perpetrator of this whole hacking fiasco, and she will undoubtedly will be in trouble. When that happens there's no doubt I'm going to get involved with your case while saving the peach at the same time."

Smiling, Iori continued. Summarizing her reasoning.

"So might as well get involved right here, right now. At least I can watch Goshujin-sama's back while I'm at it." She tilted her head as she continued on. "Seeing how serious the pranks have become, I don't think it's just me and Chiyo-sama are willing to help on your case. "

"Hmph. So it's just more convenient that way. I understand now, I guess. Of crouse, since you can't do anything against a hacker trying to go after Imada-san, just let me do it." Sagawa looked up at the Maid. With an expression, seeming to mock her for laying it out so logically. "I'm impressed Iori-san. I didn't expect that kind of thinking to come from you Iori-san. Can't make get paid if Imda-san gets hurt, right? So, was 'saving' me all of those times just in order to preserve and asset, for this kind of situation at school?"

Sagawa seemed particularly upset about getting her head grinded.

But right now, Sagawa was comparing Iori's actions to that of someone who was doing things out of personal interest. There was a distinct tinge of resentment in her words. Like coming from someone who felt they'd just been betrayed.

That was something beyond just being salty about receiving a noogie.

@Miya
@_Anyone

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Ayame Sayato, red, solid]
rlK7Hhw.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000]October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, First Floor Corridor][/BCOLOR]

During the conversation, Rei of all people had shown up, steahly, and it seemed had heard all if not most of what Ayame had said to the pair. Seemingly unsurprised, or at the least pretending not to be as the girl made her presence known with a brief introduction, appearing into view.

"Ah, moved on from my safety at long last, eh Ayame-chan? You do know I can somewhat protect myself, right?" Rei said, moving into sight. It was nice to be dramatic, if possible. Plus, she couldn't help but tease her bodyguard a little. "Hey Kira-san, Morita-san. Didn't know that you two liked each other quite that much."
"Ah, Ria-sama Sneaking around is more my style, you know? Though I must say that was impressive of you" Grinning slightly at her possible future boss with a hint of praise in her voice. Of course the first thing Rei brought up was her own ability to defend herself, which brought up a sigh and small rebuke. "Ara, so you might be able to, but I can't just leave yah to chance that, well least not while I'm on the clock. "

Turning her attention back to the other two, upon Kira's outburst, particularly, the whole smile mixed with [BCOLOR=#000000]"Yes, you are an idiot," Gritting her teeth together, golden eyes narrow.[/BCOLOR]

"Oh? Am I now? And you are the one that needs my help. Heh What's that make y-" Before she can finish Nyoko quickly stirs the conversation back on topic, reflecting on her first thoughts of meeting Nyoko, this one could be dangerous if she wanted, but she also knew how things worked, or so it seemed. For that reason alone she was worth listening to within this situation.

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Please don't beat my Red Pandas." Nyoko narrowed her eyes. Kira kind of wanted to distance herself from the leader, but she obviously couldn't. She did take a small step to the side. "This is my fault. I messed up by being a little late. I would prefer that we find the key, rather than someone to pick the lock, unless it takes the rest of the day. Cheating is dishonourable for a leader. At least in this case… Kira can pay you, since she has three parents to manipulate for money."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Why would I pay her?" Kira rolled her eyes. "She is-"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Because if you don't, I'm going to go home with you tonight and tell your parents we'll be sharing a bed," Nyoko said, with a serious expression on her face, and no indication that she was joking in the slightest.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"But seriously, given the increase in pranks around school, perhaps a virtu-ava game is not the wisest choice. Things have gotten worse lately, I know a few peoplewent to the hospital earlier.[/BCOLOR]
Watching the tio;s conversation played out,[BCOLOR=#000000] Ria interjected her own thoughts, things once more seem to switch up, enough so to momentarily to throw Kira off from making more insults. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"You would pay me because of what Nyoko-san said. Don't hit them? Well that normally solves problems, but okay.. Still odd punishment for being late.." Thinking more about that, this seemed like some sort of game. Before she can voice it however [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]the conversation switches over to the events that had been taking place in the school up till now, electing a yawn from Ayame. As Nyoko went on with the conversation in regards to accidents;[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"This is not a game, and if you're seriously telling me to be careful with virtu-ava… Maybe I should reintroduce myself to you." Nyoko took another deep breath. Kira could feel her twitching through their connection in the handcuff. "They put themselves in the hospital. The school's been messing up, I know, but unless you're completely new you should have memorized the layout by now. Running into walls, and falling down stairs? Easily avoided mistakes. The offer of payment was extended to Sayato-san alone. We're not paying you."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Hey now, you're not paying anyone." Kira laughed, trying to ease the sudden tension. "I am. Don't worry Rei. If you help us find the panda with the key, or another method to get rid off the handcuff, I'll pay you too."[/BCOLOR]
"Hey Wait a sec, I never agreed! As to that, Meh accidents like that just don't happen you know, seems sketchy.. Is there anyway someone can alter senses.. though maybe someone has been spiking the cafeteria's drinks." Giving her own thoughts on the issue Ayame had heard the rumors.

Staring at Kira with a scornful look, it seemed it was fine for Ayame to call herself an idiot, but not for others to do so. "Besides Kira seems smart enough to help herse-..." Being cut off again, this time from Ria, the track suit wearing girl lets out yet another sigh, wrestling with her thoughts Greed wrestling with Wrath, sweets or revenge..

"But seriously, given the increase in pranks around school, perhaps a virtu-ava game is not the wisest choice. Things have gotten worse lately, I know a few people went to the hospital earlier. Perhaps we should go looking for them. I mean, if we get candy and food, it's well worth the effort, isn't it Ayame?"
This conflict seemed to play out subtly across Ayame's face, a slight curling of the lips here, a narrowing of eyes there.

"Well I am curious about these happenings, and I'm getting paid by one of you.. Fine I'm in. Given none of you seem to want violence right yet, what's the plan? And so we are clear, I'm not doing this for you, Oshiro-chan, its as Saionji-sama has decided to help you." Judging by the still narrowed eyes, this wasn't a Tsundere reaction, so much as gluttony, and twisting Ria's words to being an order.

Given Nyoko's last words, Ayame looks expectedly at the Red Panda's leader, she likely had an idea or plan of some sort. Though it seemed something more interesting was happening in the backdrop, given all the accidents as of late. For now an agreement had been made.

Though this in turn seemed to distract her, while not exactly caught off guard letting out a happy yelp, Ayame respons favorably to the hug."Ah! Misheru-chan! Yes it has been awhile!" Smiling lightly as the girl tugged on her sleeve Ayame half wondered if the other girl didn't like one of the other three there..

"Oh Computer labs? Working on something? I have a little bit of work to do now, but if it doesn't take long, or brings me there I'll stop by." Smiling in her friendly way it was clear the two were on good terms.

@Karyra @God Empress Wen @Makomin @_Anyone

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Leo Kane, #666699, Solid]

Leo%20Real%20Ico_zpse7dt3sqd.jpg

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Campus Grounds, In Front of the School Library]

He watched as Chiyo continued to try and settle the crowd. With her acknowledging his request, he simply watched the way she and the crowd went on.

"While I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one who saw Mizunohara-san forcibly dragged off by Iori-san, I'm also just as sure that I wouldn't have stayed, if I was in her shoes." Chiyo responded to a outrcry from a student. Leo could feel somewhat sceptic on her claim. He was pretty sure Chiyo would foolishly try to ease the situation.

An other Social Morals came up to the scene, and after a quick explanation. Chiyo passed it off to him to handle the rest. Leo followed as she motioned him to accompany her. Getting some distance between them and the crowd. Chiyo turned around to face him.

"Hey, Leo-kun, what was that back there?" She smiled, "You know, saying those type of things makes my job ten times harder."

He gave a wry smile, "Not everyone can be as optimistic as you, Chiyo. Best voice that then letting it fester in their minds eh?" He tapped his nose. "Plus, it seems you handled it pretty well, as always, so it's fine." Leo at least seemed genuine. "Thank me later." He added, in a lighthearted tone.

If only she could realise.

Leo seemed to think for a moment, before beginning to talk again "Ah, yes. We need to talk about your maid."

@Raven Haruka
@Others[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Kyouko Himura, #3DA3C2, solid]

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, First Floor Corridor]
"You stupid Pirate! Just wait until we tell the teacher! Already feeling excited about getting suspended?!" One could hear in the vicinity as a small group of three students moved around the corner, intend to continue their way through a certain hallway. "Go ahead! Do it! Do I look like I care? You pathetic Fools don't have the balls for that anyways!" It resounded from the very same, other, hallway the students just came from - though nothing followed.

"What the hell is that bitch's problem? She isn't even part of Social Morals!" They continued to slander as they passed by the group which faced their very own hand-cuffed lovers problem. "I know, right? She just... " his face distorted to a grin, barely holding in his laughter. "lacks the vision for it!" The three students bursted out laughing as they passed further into the building... .

Fools! All of them. Kyouko could stand a lot. She didn't give a damn crap about people talking bad behind her back - too scared for actual confrontation.. Things, changed, however, when it included one of her friends. This whole hacker crap was slowly, seriously, getting on her nerves. Those idiots who hurt themselves were simply responsible for their own mistakes. Easy as that.

The recent events were a perfect example of why Kyouko had a certain dislike about VR manipulating reality as she knew it. While it was cool in a certain scenarios, there was no need to be surrounded of it the entire time. She was really glad that Sagawa showed her how to turn off a few of the annoying options, like the whole render bullshit. Sure, programming and stuff wasn't exactly her forte, but she was by no means stupid enough to not understand it - if explained properly. Regardless, Kyouko was done wasting her thoughts on those Fools, for now, and instead concentrating on actually getting out of here.

Going down the same path as these dumb students before her, while listening to a certain song, it came to no surprise that she was suddenly greeted by the presence of two friends, a Fool, her 'Boss' and... Kyouko froze.

Handcuffs. What? Sure, they could have been some logical explanation or whatnot, but considering the individual handcuffed, Yuuki's bad influence and her big fantasy she couldn't stop her imagination from playing a movie she didn't even think she was capable of producing. "..." Staring like a moron at Kira, Kyouko blushed sightly.

A few more seconds passed before she managed to get her act together. What the hell man, this wasn't like her at all. Her face taking on normal colors, Kyouko closed her eyes for a second before taking out of her ear-plugs.

"Yo!" She gave as a greeting to everyone, before continuing. "Is this your idea to avoid walking into walls?" Given the recent events, her guess wasn't too far off. Though the question was more directed towards the person Kira was handcuffed to, as there was no way her amazing Kira would do such a mistake!

@Karyra @God Empress Wen @RedArmyShogun @Makomin[/hr][/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox=, magenta, solid]
[BCOLOR=#000000][October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa, First Floor Corridor][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Nyoko kept her cool, even if none of the initial individuals who showed up were her favourite people in the school. Considering that she was handcuffed to her annoying "little sister", at least Nyoko was lucky that there was only one person who was worse than Kira among them. It might have gotten unpleasant otherwise. Not because she couldn't control herself and her emotions, but because they were bound to keep bringing this awkward mess up weeks from now. It did surprise her when Rei seemed to agree to help them, and even tried to talk Ayame into helping them as well. She had to assume that it was because of Kira, so she supposed her "little sister" was useful yet again.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Don't hit them? Well that n[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]ormally solves problems, but okay.. Still odd punishment for being late.."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"You're not a Red Panda, so I don't expect you to understand Sayato-san," Nyoko said, with a stern expression, though she was grateful that she might help her. "It's supposed to deter people from holding long-term grudges against each other because they owe each other money. We…"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She stopped herself from explaining openly, at school, how she she was the ringleader of an illegal gambling ring. Anyone who had moved in those social circles around school would know her well, so she shouldn't need to introduce or explain herself any further to those. It was best that she didn't explain herself at all to anyone else.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Hey Wait a sec, I never agreed![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nyoko frowned slightly. Ayame seemed like the competent sort, even if she didn't know her well, so it would have been good if she had agreed. Maybe she should force Kira to pay her more. Would that help?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]""F[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]ine I'm in. Given none of you seem to want violence right yet, what's the plan? And so we are clear, I'm not doing this for you, Oshiro-chan, its as Saionji-sama has decided to help you."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"I don't want violence. Period. Not later either," Nyoko felt like she was repeating herself, but if she brought in a violent outsider to deal with her own problem then her leadership might end up being questioned. If Ayame stepped out of line with this task, she might have to make an example of her. She really didn't want to do that, but she would if she had to. "We can track them by their chips, but unfortunately there's four of them, and they might know how to mask their GPS signals. They might have switched who carried the key too, so the girl who plainly hid it on herself would be a decoy. It's going to take some..."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nyoko had opened her chip's interface in front of her, but Ayame was distracted by a new arrival. Nyoko wasn't even sure how to react to Tachibana-san. She was grateful that the girl didn't bring any attention to her, like everyone else, but unless she'd mistaken the redhead for someone else it felt like she should have had a reaction to her. Nyoko had been a real bitch as a kid, tormenting and bullying other girls. This was just one of them. Most of the rumours about her were true, yet she'd made positive changes to her life, and she was still trying to deal with the worst aspects of who she was. A constant uphill battle, because every day she got the urge to attack someone. Sometimes for the pettiest reasons, like with Kira.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]This could get ugly if she wasn't careful, so she discreetly tried to hide herself behind Kira. If she'd been willing to drop her virtu-ava avatar, it would have been easier, but she never did when she was at school. She always wore it. She wanted Ayame's help, as nobody else currently around seemed like they would be as useful. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nyoko breathed out in relief when she saw Kyouko come down the stairs. She could have called one of her friends earlier, but she didn't want to be caught in this compromising situation by… Wow, seriously? Kyouko stopped to stare at Kira. When she actually needed her, she was too occupied with staring at a girl. She almost regretted promoting her, and she felt her hand twitch, but kept herself from facepalming. Kira was lost staring at Kyouko too, and she would have been happy to push them towards each other, but Nyoko knew what Kira was like. She flirted with a lot of girls. She'd flirted with her![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Is this your idea to avoid walking into walls?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Stop cracking jokes, Lieutenant," Nyoko replied, shaking her head. "Why would you think I'd do this to myself? And with Kira no less… Sounds more like something someone else might do." Nyoko was so tempted to call Kyouko out directly, right then, but she refrained from doing so as others were there. "Are you going to help me with this? Or do you think I earned it as well? I would have paid up for the bet I lost, you know, but I guess that when I actually screw up everyone's eager to get the jump on me."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She blamed herself for this too though, as she'd formed the Red Pandas, and she'd made the rules. [/BCOLOR]

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= OSHIRO KIRA, #ffa938, solid]
KiraIco_zps0i8a8dmx.jpeg

[BCOLOR=#000000][October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa, First Floor Corridor][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]And you are the one that needs my help. Heh What's that make y-"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira scowled, and would have responded to Ayame with more arguing, but she was right. She could use her help. Instead, this time, Kira remained silent. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"You would pay me because of what Nyoko-san said."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Yes, because I respect Hardwired," Kira said, disrespecting her in the same sentence that she claimed to respect her. She didn't think of it as disrespectful though. Nicknames was her way to show appreciation to girls she took a liking to. They were made unique that way, right? Even if they had the same names, like Turbo Lover and Poison. Kira didn't like Nyoko any more, and she'd technically had another nickname for her at first, but Hardwired fit a lot better now that she knew her better.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]F[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]ine I'm in. Given none of you seem to want violence right yet, what's the plan? And so we are clear, I'm not doing this for you, Oshiro-chan, its as Saionji-sama has decided to help you.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira got a grin on her face at that confession, which she quickly hid. Oh, how amusing. The waste of space had probably admitted too much about herself with those words. Kira might be able to use it to her advantage. Not just now, but later on. For someone that could convince girls to do her bidding, Rei sure liked to focus on meaningless details. If Kira had been an heir to the yakuza, and Ayame had been her bodyguard, she would have given her orders to entertain herself. She would have thoroughly enjoyed that. Probably even pushed it too far.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Oh, look, the devil in-" Kira muttered, when she noticed Misheru, but then she spotted someone a hell lot more interesting and her tongue got stuck in her throat. Turbo Lover.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Why did she always catch her in precarious situations? Kira grabbed a strand of her red hair without thinking about it, and twirled it between her fingers, smiling at the girl. Kira couldn't help but blush herself when Kyouko did. It was so cute… Wait, what was going on…? It felt a lot like… No, she didn't care what it felt like. She just stopped and stared. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She was disappointed when Turbo Lover broke the silence, and brought her out of the dream back to reality. She was even more disappointed when Hardwired reprimanded Kyouko for what she'd said. Although, she found out more about Kyouko that way, so even if she pulled hard on the handcuff to hurt Nyoko she was silently thanking her. Kyouko was a Red Panda? It only intrigued her further.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Ha…" Kira sighed, dreamily, but snapped out of it when she heard her own voice. She didn't believe in this kind of thing. Love? Was that what they called it? "No, I would never handcuff myself to someone like Hardwired," Kira answered, and shot a discreet glare at Rei, hoping that her best friend wouldn't mention the joke she'd made moments ago about putting a ring on her. "We can't stand each other, haha! Isn't that right?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira nudged Hardwired with her elbow.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Indeed. It's a shame another pair wasn't handcuffed together, huh?" Nyoko growled. She had to close her eyes, and concentrate on her breathing again, or she would have struck Kira. She kind of felt like she had the right to do it too, as Kira had hurt her by pulling that hard on the handcuff. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"If we find the key, you can always switch places," Kira whispered, unintentionally a bit too loud, and blushed so fiercely that she had to turn her head away, and stare down into the ground, or someone else might notice. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]@Karyra @Makomin @RedArmyShogun @Skyswimsky[/BCOLOR]

[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox= Kamijou Michio, plum, solid]
MichioIcopeg_zps8txoshd1.jpg

Michio's day was already off to a bad start. For starters, he still couldn't believe that he spaced out during his pseudo-date with Sagawa of all times. He was simply too taken aback by the sheer difference between his carefully allocated budget and her pocket money. Such amount would take roughly take a few days of hard work for him to obtain.

Not only did it remind him of how much in debt his family was, it also got him thinking if he was financially suitable to be with her. For all he knew, if he doesn't end up becoming the Yakuza's Next Head Honcho, he might spend the rest of his life paying for said debt and it still wouldn't be enough. However, if he does become the boss, he couldn't possibly form a romantic relationship with her since he doesn't want her to get involved in the dealings of that dark world. It was a complete, bloody paradox!

As a result of his deep lamentation of his financial situation, he didn't realized he had switched to "Auto-pilot", as he tended to nowadays whenever he contemplated on something deeply. By the time he snapped out of the trance, he realized he was already at work. Trying very hard to remember what had happened while he was at the restaurant and prior that, all he could recall were bits of information like seeing Rei and Kira, talking with Sagawa casually a bit as they ate, them splitting the bill before he walked her home, and then there he was swamped in the middle of work at one of the restaurants run by the Yakuza. Despite his reluctance to partake in any of the shoddy businesses run by the Yakuza, the old man did promise that he'll earn double the amount he'd normally earned at a "regular" job should he decide to take up work on the wide array of business the Yakuza operates. Double the salary meant he could still help his parents pay the debt little by little while at the same time providing some extra budget for living expenses and miscellaneous fees like his day-to-day budget. The opportunity was simply too much to pass up.

Going back to the problem at hand, he hadn't spoken with Sagawa ever since yesterday due to several factors. First of all, he needed to watch for his grades more keenly compared to other students due to his personal circumstances. Secondly, he had to deal again with a mountain of paperwork as reports kept trickling onto his desk about the various "accidents" happening all over the school courtesy of the hacker. From what he had gathered, the scale of the incident seemed to have increased in terms of severity. Lastly, he was afraid that he may have upset his childhood friend unknowingly while he was in "Auto-pilot" last night and would be oblivious as to what exactly he'd done to incur her wrath.

Then, just a while ago, he received a call from his father telling him that one of the old man's messengers came by and told him that Michio needed to increase his efforts in preparation for taking over the "family business" and take the whole idea more seriously. Otherwise, unfortunate consequences await.

"I really wish dad's misfortune isn't hereditary. Because with the way things are, I'm starting to suspect that fate's starting to focus her attention on me."

The silver haired Social Morals Officer was roaming around the campus to get some much needed fresh air after all that paperwork and perhaps relax a little while he was at it. But as he was patrolling the campus, he caught sight of two people seemingly arguing at a distance. Upon drawing closer to the two, he realized the two students engaged in a heated argument were Sagawa and Iori.

Carefully, Michio approached the two girls, in hopes of not startling them too much with his sudden arrival.

"Is there something wrong going on around here, Mizunohara-san, Nishimura-san?"

His voice showed nothing but genuine concern for the situation. How could he not be? Sagawa is his childhood friend and Iori was once a very dear friend. Michio hated the sight of them fighting. He cared about them both despite the widening gap between him and Iori and in fact, he wanted to one day patch things up between him and her.

"Perhaps I could be of assistance to both of you in solving whatever issue you may have at the moment? Though it would be helpful if you could explain what the problem is exactly."

[/fieldbox]

@Ehb
@Miya

[fieldbox=Nishimura Iori, #ffb8da, solid]
Iori%20Ico_zpsn6mn1uok.jpeg

Iori maintained her playful smile and innocuous pose as Sagawa proceeded to reply her in mocking manner.

"Hmph. So it's just more convenient that way. I understand now, I guess. Of crouse, since you can't do anything against a hacker trying to go after Imada-san, just let me do it."

The maid actually held back a laugh when the meat-bun girl did the hmph.

"I'm impressed Iori-san. I didn't expect that kind of thinking to come from you Iori-san. Can't make get paid if Imada-san gets hurt, right? So, was 'saving' me all of those times just in order to preserve and asset, for this kind of situation at school?"

"Ahahaha--- Wait."

At first, Iori wanted to laugh at Sagawa and brush off her words as something insignificant, but she managed caught up the sudden change of tone and expression. Her words felt more than a teenage girl crying in front of a bully. As a result, the maid slowly straightened herself and stared at Sagawa with a serious gaze.

Both of them looked at each others' for a brief moment before Iori yielded and sighed. Her ahoge also withered and went down in a comical manner, as if it got poisoned.

"If I'm doing this for the sake of money, then why should I help Chiyo-sama then? Even Goshujin-sama is in trouble, her family members still need to pay my services, with or without her."

She then placed her hands behind her back, adopting a formal posture. With a blow from her breath, her ahoge was standing once more.

"It's stated in the Contract that there is a minimum contract period of 24 months. If they decide to terminate my services, Chiyo-sama and her family need to pay an early termination charge. Regardless, if my objective is money, I'm still getting a win either way."

"Sagawa,"
The maid mentioned the meat-bun lover's first name with a frown. "I know you're comparing me to Kane, but I'm not that shallow a person he is."

Her expression then turned into slightly sad.

"I'm quite grateful that Chiyo-sama is my employer. What if I ended up with a perverted middle-aged salaryman? That was the first thing that come to my mind when I realized that I got sold off as a maid."

"Trust me, Mizunohara-san."
Iori said with a resounding determination and look. "Although I'm just a maid and a random karaoke singer, I really wanted to help you out."

Then the maid glanced at the sides.

"Not because of money, not because of some stuff in school..."

"It's because I enjoy hanging out with you for some reason. Not to mention that doing noogies on you feels so satisfying."

The pink haired girl completed her words with a chuckle. Before the conversation could continue on however...

Iori promptly turned to the direction of the voice. It was none other than Sagawa's childhood sweetheart, Michio Kamijou. He sounded quite concerned as he continued on.

"Perhaps I could be of assistance to both of you in solving whatever issue you may have at the moment? Though it would be helpful if you could explain what the problem is exactly."

"Oh," The maid smiled, but this time it felt like she did it out of courtesy. "We're just talking while waiting for Imada-san. She said that she wants to meet us here."

She responded as if she was some kind of trained office receptionist, utilizing formal tones.

"Worry not, Kamijou-kun. We're fine."

Another similar smile from before, while waiting for Kamijou's response.

@Ehb
@Accelerator
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Yuuki Kimura, LightSkyBlue, solid]
YuukiBIco_zpsdzeekkfv.jpeg

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, School Campus, Outside the School Library]
This was not what Yuuki had expected.

He had not expected Chiyo to be so ice-cold to all this that she flat-out ignored him, turned away, and did her Social Morals shenanigans.

He had not expected Leo to come out of nowhere, ALSO ignore him, and then proceed to chat with the peace-colored brick wall about something or the other.

And, most importantly, he had definitely, absolutely, completely not expected the pinch hitter of Hisakawa High's National-level baseball team to then grab his hand, pull Yuuki towards him, and plant said hand against that chiselled, firm left pec.

Beneath the school uniform, the blue-eyed photographer could feel his heartbeat, and it…

…turned him on.

Turned him on and simultaneously sent creepy shivers up his spine.

Yanking his hand away, Yuuki's face contorted into the greatest expression of 'what the fuck dude' ever, enough that if he was aware of it, he would have taken a selfie in that moment. That expression persisted all the way until the student disappeared in the distance, before finally, he let out a long, long depressed sigh.

He should buy himself one of those oppai mousepads tonight. Erase that completely horrifying, utterly mind-bamboozling experience.

Yeah.

Yuuki shivered once more, super violently, before finally walking out.

Comments of 'another hacker?!' 'the school pervert can't be this ghostly!' and '…no way, does that mean Daichi…' flew over his head as Yuuki walked on by, his eyes deader than death. Underneath an elm tree with a broken branch, the youth spotted Leo and Chiyo talking, and he waved, smiling at the two.

That was all.

He could read the atmosphere, after all, and he knew that they neither needed nor wanted him to be there at all. They ignored him easily enough before, after all.

Yuuki stretched out his arms, yawning as he basked in the sun. No sports events today. No particularly rare occurrences. And it was afterschool for a go-homer like himself.

Really, what was he doing, loitering on school property?

Nothing, that's what.

His legs carried him back into Hisakawa, down the first floors, through the cooridors. His beloved stepsister appeared to have attached herself to a friend of her's, through handcuffs of all things, and quite a crowd had gathered around. A crowd that was a mish-mash of individuals, like what you'd see walking past the girl's washroom.

Yuuki glanced towards Rei. Just a quick glance and a friendly smile.

"Hi Kyouko! Bye Kyouko!"

Then turned his attention to the closest individual that he was friendly with, departing just as quickly as he arrived. His feet carried him fast away from all this, heading towards the school locker.

…naw, perhaps that was too awkward.

"Right," he spoke up, stopping, "There's a couple of Socials Moral Officers by the school library. If you two are going to, like, be going out like that, should probably avoid that area. That'd probably work. Unless a white-haired paragon of justice rides on by. Good luck."

And, like a hit-and-run, he continued his departure once more, heading towards the shoe lockers.
@Rithas
@Raven Haruka
@God Empress Wen
@Skyswimsky
@Karya
@RedArmyShogun
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Rei Saionji, Purple, solid]
SaionjiIco_zpsebvey9kd.jpeg

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, 2nd floor Stairwell/1st Floor Corridor]

"This is not a game, and if you're seriously telling me to be careful with virtu-ava… Maybe I should reintroduce myself to you. They put themselves in the hospital. The school's been messing up, I know, but unless you're completely new you should have memorized the layout by now. Running into walls, and falling down stairs? Easily avoided mistakes. The offer of payment was extended to Sayato-san alone.We're not paying you."

And yet... it seemed like hide and seek. But still, better not to tick off her best lead and someone who knew about the virtual systems and all the different factions. Better to suck up and have to deal with it than to upset an potential ally.

"Ah, my bad. I agree that only fools run into walls, but better to exercise caution than to be in the hospital I say. Besides, doesn't this affect the Virtu-ava clans any? I can't imagine a lot of people are excited about doing virtu-ava things while there are rumors of a hacker floating around."

"Ah, Ria-sama Sneaking around is more my style, you know? Though I must say that was impressive of you."

Rei tried not to smile at the praise, suppressing her own smile. High praise, indeed. And a grin to boot, Rei must have done very well with the sneaking around. Though, her name was wrong, she couldn't fault her for it. Between her and Michio, she probably had a new headache daily.

"Ara, so you might be able to, but I can't just leave yah to chance that, well least not while I'm on the clock. "

"Ah, working hard to keep me safe, eh? I suppose that I can't do it all myself."

Rei watched Tachibana walk up, passively noting how she didn't leave. Fantastic. Rei didn't like her and would have preferred to not deal with her right now, but she hadn't moved.

"I am. Don't worry Rei. If you help us find the panda with the key, or another method to get rid off the handcuff, I'll pay you too."

"Don't worry about it. Seeing that neither of you want to be in the handcuff makes me motivated to go hunting for pandas. Plus, I can keep Ayame-chan here in check."

Neglecting to mention her ability to lockpick, she wasn't interested in tipping her hand that much yet. No key, she'd find a bobby pin. those locks were surprisingly flimsy. One of the few times her mother's teachings was actually useful. Probably mostly so that Rei had options if she was ever arrested.

"We can track them by their chips, but unfortunately there's four of them, and they might know how to mask their GPS signals. They might have switched who carried the key too, so the girl who plainly hid it on herself would be a decoy. It's going to take some..."

Rei nodded at the new information. This would be helpful for later. Especially if she figured they had hidden the key rather than hide themselves.
"Is this your idea to avoid walking into walls?"

Rei turned to see her old friend walking down the hall. Fantastic. Great.

"No, I would never handcuff myself to someone like Hardwired," Kira answered, and a quick silent message to Rei in the form of a glare. "We can't stand each other, haha! Isn't that right?"

"Stop cracking jokes, Lieutenant, why would you think I'd do this to myself? And with Kira no less… Sounds more like something someone else might do. Are you going to help me with this? Or do you think I earned it as well? I would have paid up for the bet I lost, you know, but I guess that when I actually screw up everyone's eager to get the jump on me."

Of course Kyouko was the second in command of the Red Pandas. Naturally. Well, at least Rei now knew they were mostly upstanding, as Kyouko was one of the 'For Justice' types. It had been one of the reasons they'd drifted apart. Good to know that while she wasn't on good terms with Kyouko, the Red Pandas might be the lesser of all the evils.

"Hi Kyouko! Bye Kyouko!"

And that was the pervert Yuuki.

"Right," Yuuki continued, stopping, "There's a couple of Socials Moral Officers by the school library. If you two are going to, like, be going out like that, should probably avoid that area. That'd probably work. Unless a white-haired paragon of justice rides on by. Good luck."

Then he was gone.

"Riiigghhtt... uhm, who wants to handle looking near the library? Personally, I don't mind doing it, but I, ah, have a reputation. Mostly of the negative kind with the Social Morals Officers. What about you, Ayame-chan?"

@God Empress Wen @RedArmyShogun @Skyswimsky @ERode @hideandseekpeeps​
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Ayame Sayato, red, solid]

rlK7Hhw.jpg

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, 1st Floor Corridor]

As if to gloss over her previous mistake, or maybe to make it a point of fact, Ayame first turns her attention towars Rei, perhaps the name slip up was on purpose to make her own praise of Rei's accomplishment a little insulting, or a bit like the praise a self proclaimed master would give a new student.

[BCOLOR=#000000]"I don't want violence. Period. Not later either," [/BCOLOR]

better to exercise caution than to be in the hospital I say.
"But Rei-Sama Some people might like hospital food. And yes, yes, no Violence Nyoko-san.."

Smiling at that remark, momentarily it seemed that she may have had more to add but stops short, her attention to the new comers, one of which came as fast as he left. Giving slight bows of greeting. The conversation then jumped to tracking the four down. It was good more people showed up, the handcuff pair would have issues finding their way in this hunt..

"Don't worry about it. Seeing that neither of you want to be in the handcuff makes me motivated to go hunting for pandas. Plus, I can keep Ayame-chan here in check."

"Riiigghhtt... uhm, who wants to handle looking near the library? Personally, I don't mind doing it, but I, ah, have a reputation. Mostly of the negative kind with the Social Morals Officers. What about you, Ayame-chan?"
"I would like to think I'm not that hopeless Rei-Sama."

With Yuuki's mention of the school Socials Moral Officers being in the Library, Ayame was not on the best of terms with them, but all things considered she was the best, if not only choice present to head up there.

"So, minus how to track them, which seems it might be easy, where are the others, and how do I make them give me the key if they have it? ..Yeah, yeah, no punching them.. " Saying this with a clear lack of enthusiasm Ayame waits for the details and mention of other arrangements before heading off.

"I might as well, may find a book to read. I don't think the moral officers will get on my case for just showing up their.." Finishing her thought aloud, Ayame wasn't exactly an honor student in good standing with the Committee.

@God Empress Wen @Karyra @Skyswimsky @ERode @others

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Yura Yukitani, #ffd700, solid]
YukitaniIco_zpsgwe41pb7.jpeg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Outside Campus / River]

"...Well, my apologies for being abrupt, but... I still gotta help Mom with preparing the dinner table. Perhaps we'll continue this talk tomorrow? I do have a meeting with the Behavioral Development Club after class. Just a little heads-up! Have a nice evening now, Lisa-chan."

And end the call he did. The fact that he and Lisa were still using cellular phones as means for communication when they can be using the VR chips instead only proved a point: they were both old-fashioned.

It's not like I use the Chip on a regular basis unlike the others. Heheheh. I guess I really am behind the times.

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy / BDC Clubroom]

"Man, some of these students in Hisakawa are just unfathomable nowadays."
"Have you heard? They were accusing that programmer girl from Class 2-A of being the hacker."
"Sagawa Mizunohara?"
"Yeah. That's the name."
"Well, these glitch pranks are getting people hurt, and it is making stability worse."
"Do you really think she is responsible?"
"I don't know. Maybe."
"Well, they're just being unreasonable!"

[BCOLOR=#993366]"....."[/BCOLOR]

"Another cup, Miss Nokia?"

[BCOLOR=#993366]"Please do."[/BCOLOR]

The Behavioral Development Club (BDC) is one of Hisakawa Koukousei's movement organizations. With the support of the Social Morals Committee and the Student Council, their mission is to spread the word, encouraging positive behavior while discouraging negative behavior. They are the voice of reason regarding proper values in the premises. Bullying, abusive language, disrespect, perversion. The group sees to it that these misconducts are "criminal acts to society" and as such, are intolerable. A supplementary goal of the club is to make the Social Moral Officers a credible threat towards these offenders.

The president of the BDC is a girl named Nokia Koizumi, while the vice-president is Yura himself. Nokia was a prim and proper student, with an air of tranquility identical to that of the blonde. Nevertheless, she has the qualities of a leader.

Yura sat down at one of the seats close to the president in a wide, encompassing round table reminiscent to those used in conferences. He had just finished circling around, pouring the cups of every individual present in the table. There were a total of 7 people in the room, among them were the two leading figures of the club.

"Yukitani-kun!"

"Yes, Akazawa-kun?" The blonde turned to his fellow club member with that signature smile printed on his lips.

"Do you believe that Mizunohara-san is responsible for these bugs happening around the school lately?"

"...."

Indeed, no other noteworthy student could encode or decode with as much proficiency as their resident techno-wizard, Sagawa Mizunohara. And within the class, she was the most reticent. But...

"Hifumi-chan is right. Perhaps the students are being unreasonable, indeed. Just because Mizunohara-san is considered to be Hisakawa's most talented programming student doesn't mean that she's the likely culprit. For one, what would she gain from achieving such malignance in our school?" Yura responded, with a serious visage.

[BCOLOR=#993366]"True... it would appear as if Mizunohara-san is being used as a scapegoat since she is the most obvious, no, the only probable target. The student body may end up playing right into the culprit's hands if we were to point our fingers at her."[/BCOLOR]

"Wait... If you're saying she's not responsible...
...then who is?"

And the underlying question reveals itself. It's entirely conceivable that she is being targeted as a scapegoat by an unknown individual. It could be a student, or a faculty member, or an outsider. The possibilities are endless. The fall girl may be looking for the culprit at that very moment.

"We don't know for sure. And besides...

... it's not in our hands to figure out who it is."

The clubroom went silent, eyes all directed at him in response to his sudden words. Even the club President raised an eyebrow, as if to question the sudden change in his tone. Yura was the type of person who would rather avoid conflict rather than face it head-on. Even if it meant letting others suffer, as long as he could be "safe" from unnecessary dispute. But that was back then... And Yura had already sworn that he would redeem himself.

"Though that doesn't mean that we can just sit back and let this glitchfest continue."

The silence continued, but with a sigh of relief as Yura had made his declaration.

[BCOLOR=#993366]"You're telling us that you want to help her, is that correct?"[/BCOLOR]

"Yes and no. In any case, whether or not she is the culprit, this has to end. Until the entire student body is convinced that she is guilty, we cannot take any chances. This behavior is truly detestable and is considered a criminal act. We need to find whoever is responsible, and prevent them from ever tampering with the school's virtual reality systems again. But for now, we stay put and carry on with the plans for the anti-bullying campaign."

Yura paused for a moment before resuming.

"We do not want to mess this up and spread the word regarding Mizunohara-san's case, as it may backfire on her completely. For now, I'll make the preparations and ask for the go-ahead from the Social Morals Representatives."

"... That is all."

And the members of the club bowed down.

[BCOLOR=#993366]"So, this does mean that "it's in our hands to figure out who the culprit is"."[/BCOLOR]

"A-ahahaha... Guess I'm wrong, huh?..."

Having concluded the organizational meeting, Yura had wandered off, backpack-clad. He was tired, for sure. It was a rarity for him to act as a leader, a commanding one, at that. He needed a relaxing tune. Picking up his signature flute, the young man placed his lip on the plate, blew air on the embouchure hole, and started playing while on-the-go.

As Yura was playing, he had noticed the trio conversing with each other: Michio, Iori, and Sagawa. He approached them, unable to utter a word as he continued his tune until it finished.

And... done.

"Good afternoon." He gestured to every single one of them with a slight bow.

"Ah, was I interrupting your casual talk with my tune? I'm sorry!"

He bowed down once more, this time lower, to express his apology.

@Accelerator
@Ehb
@Miya

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Chiyo Imada, #fbceb1, solid, 10]
Chiyo%20Ico%20Real_zpscbxdv0hl.jpg

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Campus Grounds, In Front of the School Library]

"Not everyone can be as optimistic as you, Chiyo. Best voice that then letting it fester in their minds eh?"
"Plus, it seems you handled it pretty well, as always, so it's fine."
"Thank me later."

"Oh, sorry." Chiyo replied offhandedly, as she suddenly noticed the message notification from her pink-haired maid.
Oh, Goshujin-sama actually saw that.

We're just around the campus grounds. I thought you knew, but you can actually find me by tracking my VR chip no? Anyway, I already have sent my location to you, Goshujin-sama. See you a minute later then.

[Current GPS Location]
"Ah, yes. We need to talk about your maid."

"Iori-san? Oh, that's right, didn't the pair of you get into a virtu-ava fight yesterday?" Remembering the conversation she had overheard, she was quickly distracted by the quick reply she sent to Iori.
Oh...that's right?
Thanks Iori-san! I'll catch up to you guys as soon as I can!
Turning her attention back to Leo, she smiled sheepishly- comically itching the side of head with a single finger while she apologized.

"Sorry about that, I needed to find out where Iori-san took Mizunohara-san. Anyhow, I'm assuming that Iori-san started the sequence, correct? So, she probably lost then, if you're coming over to me...?" Glancing to the side, Chiyo couldn't help but give the impression that she needed to be somewhere else.

"Would you like me to try and persuade Iori-san to forget about it?" [/fieldbox]
@Rithas

[fieldbox= Kyouko Himura, #3DA3C2, solid]

Please. This wasn't happening for real, was it? Was she now in some kind of soap oprea? Kyouko was no Fool to not realize the feelings she felt, even if she hadn't really experienced them before - or more like denied them even more vividly. Kyouko wasn't the type. And even if, there was no one willing to go beyond the stars with her. In the most critical of moments, she knew that she was ultimately be left alone, and the blonde had other things to care about. Not to mention, apparently, someone here already conquered Kira's heart. Just who...

Kyouko pinched herself in the cheek. "Alright!" Burrying her feelings deep down for good, which wasn't too much of a problem as she was already quite good at that, the Pirrrate now focused on the current problems at hand. "Hardwired, huh? I like it." She gave her Boss a grin before continuing. "I know, I know, I am sure everybody and their mother had thrown a joke at you, I am sooooo original, right? So anywhere you want me to look? Can't let such a wonderful person like Kira stay with you for too long." She asked Hardwired without even as much as a blush before grabbing Misheru and dragging her to Kyouko's side, casually putting an arm around the best friend.

"Mishy-chan you got better nothing to do anyways, right? And hey you might get a chance for a quick Virtu-Ava battle too!" Kyouko was quite set on making the sleepy-head go with her on the great quest to free a damsel in distress. Getting closer to Misheru's ear she whispered in a playful, but dangerous, voice. "And the ships better stay in the harbour for now." Thinking about it, there were only girls here anyways, and her shorts wearing friend wasn't too keen on that kind of pairings, was she?

Moving on, Kyouko didn't even have a chance to greet Kimura, regardless, she gave a quick glance at Rei. "So? Are you afraid of some goody-two-shoes?" She wasn't out for any kind of fight with her, at least not right now and especially not with her friend Aya around, but Kyouko still couldn't forgive Rei for what she had done. Kyouko's own dislike for Social Moral was no secret either.

@Karyra @God Empress Wen @RedArmyShogun @Makomin[/hr][/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Tachibana Misheru, red, solid"]
MisheruIcojpeg_zps9xmeq64y.jpg

To say the very least, the redhead was extremely confused. She had only stopped by to actually greet the only person who she considered as a friend when suddenly, she found herself in the middle of a discussion of war. Figuratively, that is.

"Ah, yeah, Ayame. Maybe I'll catch you later after I've sorted-"

Just before Misheru Tachibana could finish her sentence and make her way to the computer lab, a familiar figure wrapped their arm around her shoulders. Of course, it could be none other than Kyouko Himura, or as she liked to tease her sometimes, the one-eyed female Captain Jack Sparrow. "Kyo, I do have something to-", and just before she could finish yet again, Kyouko, someone she considered as one of her best friends, leant forward before whispering, or more like almost daring, to her about not shipping herself and Kira, her rival. Well then. It was obvious the two had something together. Even if Misheru wasn't on good terms with the other redhead.

"You know never to challenge me, Kyo-chan~", Misheru grinned almost sinisterly as she leant forward to whisper back in her ear.

That being said, she didn't actually do that on purpose with the intention of making Kira jealous. But if it did, then she would have considered it as killing two birds with one stone. Maybe then they might have a misunderstanding and finally snap after a long while and confess their feelings- okay, so that happens in shows and on television. But still, it might just happen.

Even though Misheru would have preferred to not involve herself with anything dealing with Rei and Kira, she was curious as to why a Virtu-Ava battle might be held, let alone involving her. "Okay, before I actually engage in whatever you guys are planning, what is going on?", she asked, her question almost directed to everyone there.

@God Empress Wen @Skyswimsky @Karyra @RedArmyShogun @_Anyone

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= OSHIRO KIRA, #ffa938, solid]
KiraIco_zps0i8a8dmx.jpeg

[BCOLOR=#000000][October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, First Floor Corridor][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira wasn't worried about the social morals tools which her stepbrother mentioned. Pfft! What could they possibly do to her? They may have authority at the school, but this wasn't her fault to begin with. They couldn't pin the blame on her. Maybe she should go to them and explain what happened. That may put an end to this nonsense quickly. On the other hand, maybe they would talk to her parents and that wouldn't end well at all.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Social morals officers…" Nyoko smiled and shrugged. "Just lap dogs. What is the worst they can do? Bring me to Yuri-san? I haven't seen my friend in a while, so maybe we should go talk to them so they can bring me to her. Wind down with a nice chat. Shame I'm stuck to this deadweight, or I might go visit her right now."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nyoko was friends with Yuri, but she wouldn't call her underlings lap dogs to her face. It would be rude to do so, regardless of her personal opinion. She was merely posing. The Red Panda leader is on good terms with her? Friendly even? It should make people talk. She knew how some liked to gossip.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]better to exercise caution than to be in the hospital I say[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]. Besides, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]doesn't this affect the Virtu-ava clans any?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]It did affect them, but not in the way Nyoko imagined that Rei thought it did. The Red Pandas were generally too used to VR for it to present any huge problem to them when it occurred in school. To many of them, this was just another VR game like those they played in the old warehouse. However, she was worried what might happen if the incidents got worse. Would the school shut down the virtu-ava system? That was a cause of concern for Red Pandas. The majority of them were not keen on the bodies they had been born with, herself included.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Riiigghhtt... uhm, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]who wants to handle looking near the library?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] Personally, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]I don't mind doing[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] it, but I, ah, have a reputation[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]Mostly of the negative kind[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] with the Social Morals Officers.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] What[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] about you, Ayame-chan?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira could have volunteered, but she wasn't about to go anywhere with the waste of space. Nyoko had ordered her to not use violence on the Red Pandas, but Kira wasn't a Red Panda. Although, now that she knew that Kyouko was, maybe she should become one after all. It wasn't like she could go anywhere without Nyoko anyway, as much as she wanted too. Ugh, she wished this day would be over already.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"I don't know if…" Nyoko began, since she hadn't been able to confirm the locations of any of her pandas yet. She opened the tracker in her chip interface, inserted all of their names, and saw four dots pop up. Lucky guess by Rei, someone seemed to be near the library. She supposed it was a good place to blend in with other people, take another VR appearance and just sit still reading. She might have run right past them. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Very well, Sayato-san and Saijonji-san can go to the library then," Nyoko said, without betraying her own emotions. She would be glad to send Rei on her way, and she would be even happier if she sent her straight into Yuri-san and her goons. "We shouldn't split up too much now. You don't want to encounter people that doesn't like… violence… on your own. It's best if you go with your bodyguard. It's best to be careful when you don't know what you're dealing with, Saijonji-san."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nyoko did know what she was dealing with here though. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"So, minus how to track them, which seems it might be easy, where are the others, and how do I make them give me the key if they have it? ..Yeah, yeah, no punching them.. "[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Use your imagination," Kira said, almost stretching her tongue out at Ayame. Jeez, did she solve everything with violence? No wonder she thought of herself as an idiot. Why was she even offended when Kira agreed with that sentiment? "If you have any…"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"You could steal it, or threaten them," Nyoko said, but the first option did require that she knew they had the key to begin with. "Hold them down. There are two of you. Just no violence. Challenge them to a virtu-ava battle. I'm sure they'll accept that at least."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Though she seriously hoped that they would trounce Ayame and Rei if they did challenge them to virtu-ava battles. She wouldn't get the key that way, but she'd get some satisfaction out of her Pandas defeating them. She sent the GPS information regarding one of the girls to Ayame's chip.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira felt her heart skip a beat when Turbo Lover complimented her nickname for Nyoko. Nobody had done that before as far as she could recall. She almost blurted out the nickname she'd given Kyouko in her mind, but chose not to. It wouldn't go over well. She was still alone, and she was still the only gay girl around. This was just a silly dream, like the ones she'd had about other girls.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"I know, I know, I am sure everybody and their mother had thrown a joke at you, I am sooooo original, right? [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]So anywhere you want me to look?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] Can't let such a [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]wonderful person like Kira stay with you for too long."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"No harm done," Nyoko said, smiling at Kyouko. "Maybe you should go looking in the closets? They might be familiar to you if you've spent a lot of time in them, or you could always familiarize yourself with them for future endeavours."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Honestly, she was joking herself now, but she didn't know where else lovers might find refuge at school. Nyoko was too busy with both of her leadership positions, and dreaming about the future, to care about anyone in a romantic way.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"I guess you will be going with Tachibana-san, huh…" Nyoko knew those two were friends, but she didn't expect help from Misheru. It didn't seem appropriate. She'd been enemies with Kyouko once, but her lieutenant was different than the rest of those who were bound to hate her. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"You can go to the…" She checked her tracker again, then sent the information to Kyouko's chip. "Gym, I guess, but they're probably not going to stick around there for long. Seems they're moving faster than the others."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira had felt her heart skip a beat and then get crushed within roughly a couple of minutes, as Turbo Lover called her wonderful, but then pulled The Devil In Disguise to her. She even laid her arm around her too! Getting close to her ear and whispering! Misheru whispering back to her! Get a room![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]No, wait, she wanted to get a room with Turbo Lover if anything. Kira got a hard expression on her face, and balled her hands up into fists. Tsk. If anyone was going to do that with Kyouko, then it should be her![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Kira and I will go after one of the other two. That means we've got trackers for three out of four, so it should be enough if the odds are in our favour," Nyoko said with authority, enjoying the idea that this too was a gamble, expecting Kyouko to fill Misheru in herself if she was going to drag the girl with her. "If the last one has the key, we can just regroup somewhere and surround them together. If someone finds the key, just send a message to me on my chip."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira wanted desperately to argue with Hardwired, but she had the authority here. Nobody would listen to Kira if she suggested that Misheru fucked off and got lost, while she went with Turbo Lover. She wouldn't have been alone with her anyway. Hardwired would have been dragged along. So for now, she resigned herself to this plan that seemed like the best solution. As soon as she was free, she would ask Kyouko if they could go somewhere together. Assuming she even dared to do that.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"No guts, no glory," Nyoko whispered, as she leaned close to the girl she couldn't stand. Only Kira could hear the words, and they were strangely inspiring. Maybe that was the right attitude to have in this situation, but it was a lot easier said than done. She didn't believe that any of these emotions would lead to anything positive. She didn't believe that sort of thing was for her. She was certain this would end even worse for her if she pursued it.[/BCOLOR]

@Karyra [BCOLOR=#000000]@Makomin @RedArmyShogun @Skyswimsky @ERode[/BCOLOR]

[/fieldbox]

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, School Campus, School Lockers]
Well, he wasn't too concerned about their no-fucks attitude. Kira was a rebel, Kyouko was a pirate, Rei was…Rei. He wasn't really close to the others in the crowd either, so really, it shouldn't be any of his business to care what hijinks they got up to, huh?

Yeah. He really shouldn't care. They didn't ask for help, so he didn't need to feel obliged to give any more to them.

That really was his only way of interacting with people, huh?

Uwah, how awkward.

Reaching the school lockers, he grabbed his outdoor shoes, tossed his backpack over his shoulders, retrieved his scooter keys, and headed out. Today was a fairly unproductive day. What had he even done? He wasn't close enough related to anyone who got involved to care. He could white-knight for Sagawa, but she already had Kamijou and Chiyo looking out for her. He could watch Leo's back for Kokoro, but even Noxi knew next to nothing about the raven-haired tyrant. And there was nothing really worth taking a picture of today as well, thus far. Handcuffs may feel kinky, but there was nothing kinky about them physically, especially if they're just bound by wrists and were fully clothed.

Ah, perhaps he should just head to that place again. Get some physical work done. Stop thinking too much.

He found his scooter by an ostensibly flashy rally car, turned on the ignition, and headed off.

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hachi-Ou Park]
It had been a summer time discovery, during the dog's days where all he wanted to do was eat popsicles and stay indoors. Sick of lying about like a recluse, Yuuki had taken his scooter out for a relaxing ride through the residential district, blindly taking turns until he came across something that looked rather out of place in an otherwise tidy suburb. A fenced off park, weeds practically everywhere, choking the life out of all other vegetation. Though the fence itself looked rather new, there were no signs at all of some construction company or another advertising the fact that they were going to build a new house there.

And, most importantly, someone had already cut apart a portion of the fence, opening up a small gap that one could fit their body through if they wanted in.

It was curiosity that had lead Yuuki in when he first saw, and now, it was a niggling sense of uselessness that brought him here once more. Leaning his scooter against a telephone pool, Yuuki rolled up his sleeves, stretched his back, and nodded.

He had his fun yesterday.

Time to put some more work into Project Beautification.

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Mizunohara Sagawa, turquoise, solid]
Sagawa%20Ico_zpspkldzqsy.jpg

Sagawa wasn't sure, what exactly to make of Iori Nishimura's reasoning. Sagawa could only quietly listen as she tried to wrap her mind around it all. Though, there wasn't much use in helping it. The things that Iori said just seemed to confirm that she was viewing everything from a practical manner. However, according to her, the only reason she had was...

"...It's because I enjoy hanging out with you for some reason. Not to mention that doing noogies on you feels so satisfying."

Just because she wanted to hang out with her?

"So just a chew toy for your knuckles." Sagawa concluded. "Try that again, and I'll make Zeus throw a bolt of lightening on you."

At that moment, a boy with snow white hair came fourth. Michio. Probably drawn to the animosity shown by his childhood friend and Iori.

"Oh, We're just talking while waiting for Imada-san. She said that she wants to meet us here."

Responding to Michio, the maid had returned to acting like a maid. The girl that had been talking to Sagawa a moment ago appeared to have withdrawn. Letting her formal facade come forward. Sagawa had known Michio long enough to know that, he would not have bothered to approach Iori if he hadn't seen them arguing.

There was a time the maid and Michio got along with each other, but not anymore. For that reason, they acted like this towards each other - or rather, maybe it was Iori who was acting even more?

As Sagawa turned to face the approaching Kamijou, the maid worked to ease his thoughts.

"Worry not, Kamijou-kun. We're fine."

It was spoken in a very servant like manner. Like the way a maid would assure that all was going well, even if just moments before she was hotly scolding her charge for being lazy. Either way, Sagawa didn't want to keep them two together for long. There was just this feeling that nothing good would come from them being together as they were.

So Sagawa went into action as well.

"Michio-kun, do you feel a bit better now?" She took a step towards him. "You've had that spaced out look through much of today. So, I was a little bit worried, you know? But, it looks like you've snapped out of it a bit."

"I'm glad."

Sagawa couldn't hold her investigation with Michio there. And, keeping him and the maid in the same vicinity was inviting trouble. If anything, it seemed like she was keeping him away from his work again. Being such a worrywart about her, Sagawa was only getting in the way of what he really had to do again.

Therefore, she was going to get him to leave as gently as she could.

"Hey, Michi-....oh."

Sagawa's attention was lulled away as she heard the sound of a windblown tune approaching. There was only one person in school known for playing a flute out on the grounds like this. It was... a certain person that Sagawa tended to actually avoid. Not out of ill will or anything. Yura Yukitani was nice and bright. He performed those traits admirably, and many liked him for that.

But, those motions of kindness and consideration were all completely fabricated when he tried to apply it to her. There was no way she could be friends with someone who acted completely fake towards her.

Nonetheless, there was no doubt he was good at playing the flute. His way of playing carried an enthusiasm that made his one intrument have the spirit of several. And he did all of this while making it look like a trivial task. It probably was, for someone at his skill level.

The flute player, Yura Yukitani, bowed to the three of them after finishing his mobile performance in front of them.

"Good afternoon."
"Ah, was I interrupting your casual talk with my tune? I'm sorry!"

Sagawa's eyes narrowed at his conjecture. Certainly, there was no way he was just aimlessly walking - and just so happened to stop conveniently before the three there. What about all of those walls and bushes he would've tripped over first? Yukitani may have had interest in their casual talk as he had coined it.

But... that also gave Sagawa an idea as well.

"Yes, you're absolutely right. This was a secret session of girl's talk before Michio-kun and you stopped by." Sagawa then put her finger to her lip, making a 'hush' gesture. "Girl's talk is bound by an iron will of trust among all of the girl's at school. If anyone breaks it, they have to swallow at least one thousand needles."

Also known as a pinky promise. Though, that one was only a pact between just a couple people.

Yet, the familiar childish premise seemed to exist in a much grander scale among the girl's at Hisakawa if Sagawa's words were to be believed.

"Well, the truth is, Iori-san I were talking about work related to school. Together, were were talking about doing this month's report project on...."

Glancing around, Sagawa read her surroundings without moving her eyes. There was Yura's flute. But if she brought that up, he would likely step in and be happy to help. Opposite of what Sagawa wanted to do. She was already starting to cause and backward silence.

If she didn't think of something now... someone else would speak up, and.

Flutes.... Elephants... Something...

Fed up with overthinking, Sagawa threw out her next random thought.

"It'll be on.... Guy Anatomy."

Sorry.... but, I hope this manages to scare you off.

Suddenly looking meek and withdrawn, Sagwa gave her childhood friend a worrying proposition.

"Hey, Michio-san. You don't suppose... if we used a mosaic for the face. Being a model... you wouldn't mind? Or maybe, if we used both Yura-san and you together... it'll decrease the chances of anyone noticing? ....Right? I mean... that whole video about people thinking it's funny to kick people there. Some of us don't realize that... that's actually really bad. So..."

Catching on, Iori started to realize that Sagawa was starting to trip up over her own lies. Though, considering the rather strange topic she had just thrown out there, maybe it was probably better to have just kept all of this in the vague realm of Girls Talk. Just exactly what was Sagawa thinking?

One of them responded to a mumbling Mizunohara, saying...

@Weisenhart
@Accelerator
@Miya
@_Anyone

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=, white, solid]
[October 23rd, Afternoon / House Near Hachi-Ou Park]

Heeding an alert that popped up on their phone, a man moved over to a window overlooking the abandoned lot near his home. Eying out the area, he instantly spotted a scooter parked nearby. Looking into the park itself, from his vantage point it was clear that a student was wading their way through the grass.

Probably, it was once again that same student, making yet another return trip to the fenced off property. He seemed to be trying to do some kind of charity work in clearing weeds out of the park. There wasn't any harm in that alone. But, it wasn't something that was cleared by anyone in the neighborhood.

Indeed, there wasn't any desire for any of this to go on any longer.

Watching the boy begin his work, the observer took out his phone, and dialed 110.

"Hello, Police. What is your emergency?"
"Hi. So there's this student..."

Explaining his situation, the man wondered if the police would get there in time, for once.

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hachi-Ou Park]

There was this interesting part of the park that piqued curiosity. There was this unnaturally shredded looking stump that looked like some monster had cut it down by snapping it with it's bare hands. In his time there, Yuuki found himself drawn towards cleaning up that area.

Occasionally, his weed pulling would bring a random yen coin entangled in the weed's roots - probably dropped by some park stroller years ago. It was a delight to come across, but there wasn't any real hope in getting anything. That was, until he started working in a certain area near the stump.

For some reason, this part, at the edge of a sidewalk between the gnarled stump he had found... a pen! But even better than that, he found two whole coins entangled in just one weed root. All of these items were close to each other. Maybe someone had dropped and emptied their pockets there at some point. Though the chance was slim, maybe if he started digging around that area, he might turn up more coins that were beyond the reach of those roots.

Of course, he didn't have any real tools to actually start digging.

In fact, that whole spiel was nothing more than a passing product of his own wishful thinking. He had merely gotten lucky with this spot. Still... even with that area now clear, and nothing else turned up... his mind seemed to ask him if he really wanted to try. But no, it was best to move on.

But... what if someone really did drop a bunch of coins there?

̷͍̪̥̲͎͍̕.̢̥̼̼̪̫̫̀͘.͉͎͈͚͞.̪̦̩̜̕.̙̞̼͕̠̰͈̲́.̧͏̘̦̗̱̮̞̟̠.̸͖̙̬͈̺̤̬͢͟.̢͏̗̹̮͟.̥̺̟͕̻̘́.̖̞̤͈̺̰.̘͉̺͔̮̰͢.̜̠.͎̟.̷̱̕.̣̲̟͎̘.̟̫͎̹̖͉̮.͏̳̟̤.̡̱̻͈̲̹̱̯.̡̧͙̳͓̜̟̣̼͝.̶͙̬̟̭́͝.̩̪̺͇̬̲͓̪͓̕͝͞.̛͍̦͓̯̯.̧̝͔͝͞.̝͎̦̞̰͠͠ͅ.̷͖̰̗̩̗͕̣̮͟.̨̬͓̣̣.̷̶̟̩͚̺͎͜.̧̗̗̮.̶̣͙̰͉̜̗͉͝.̛͏̝̟.̡̖̖̫̕͜

The air whispered it's unsettling thoughts, and lingering resentments.

Aside from the fences blocking off the park entrances, the rest of the park itself was walled in with this thick cinderblock that only let the two story houses across the street peek over it. With the overgrowth and the trees, this entire place was nestled away from the rest of the town. Anything could happen here, and no one would immediately notice.

The first time it happened, Kimura had ran out so far that he didn't realize how much diving through the fence opening scratched him up. It was a miracle he didn't get any scars from that. What was truly amazing to think he kept coming back.

As long as he didn't stay till dark, he should be fine.

There was a heavy feeling over this place. The rumors that two schoolkids had been murdered there before. Come to think of it, if that rumor was true, what were the chances he was pulling weeds right over a crime scene. Right were people had met their ends.

Would he continue?

@ERode
@_Anyone

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Lisa Yamagawa, #fbc786, solid]
ylcirp_zpsg9gqenop.jpg

October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Campus grounds

Lisa was out and aboout the campus, filming things as usual. And, as usual, she was narrating to herself as she panned the camera slowly across the campus. "Another peaceful day," she murmured while panning the camera, And yet, nobody knows what storm will be brewing at this moment. After all, there is a mysterious assailant out and about, one that is attacking the students of Hisakawa Academy. Yes, I'm talking about the mysterious hacker that's hacking into everyone's VR chips. Luckily, it hasn't happened to anyone I know, but where will the hacker strike next? I'll find out later." She stopped recording and turned off her camera before putting it away. She was definitely more used to old technology than what others were used to, but she didn't mind.

She began to mill about the campus, pondering if it was too early to put her camera away. There was still a lot of things she could film at this point in time, after all, and it wasn't like people weren't used to the fact that she did this. Well, sort of. She took in a deep breath and slowly exhaled. Right now was a very beautiful day, nothing could break it, she assumed.

She spotted Yura again on campus with a bunch of other students she recognized. She stiffened as she caught sight of him. Should she talk to him? After all, they did talk on the phone and she wanted to make amends, so... Still, what was he doing? Curious, she went over to the group to hear the tail end of Sagawa's mumbling, wondering what on earth they were talking about. She couldn't really understand it, was Sagawa talking about filming? She'd better ask. "Hello everyone!" she greeted before inching closer to Sagawa, "Sagawa-san, are you talking about filming by any chance? I can help you with it, if you want."

@Ehb @Weisenhart @Miya

[/fieldbox]

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, School Campus, School Lockers]
Another one! Another one! Another one!

As he pulled up more and more weeds in a steady rhythm, Yuuki couldn't help but feel that somewhere along the way, he was less focused on weeding the place and more on the festive feeling of 'treasure hunting'. Nestled away from the rest of the world, with only a couple of houses nearby being able to somewhat see into the park, it really did feel like a whole other place. A secret garden, almost, with each discovery kept in a special box, separate from his actual (now empty) wallet.

He had, of course, entertained boyish desires of building a fort or something else a couple of times before, but ultimately, Yuuki didn't want to stray from his goal.

No, that wasn't right. He just REALLY didn't want to be in the park at night.

Sunlight, orange and reddening, still filtered through the gaps in the trees, casting pockets of light through the canopy. During a bright summer day, that sight had been breathtaking in its own way, but now, such a sight was becoming eerie, dry leaves of autumn rustling in a ghostly wind. Gooseflesh rose up the back of his neck, but he swallowed such irrational fears. How many times had he been here now? It was scary, but it meant nothing, and, to distract himself, he began to hum quietly.

He'll leave after he cleared up the area around the gnarled stump.

Yeah, that should be fine.

He weeded and he hummed, but he did both those actions carefully, quietly, ears alert for any sound that wasn't his own, eyes flickering back and forth, his heart rate just a tad bit faster than normal. There should still be half and hour or so before the sun began touching. He definitely wouldn't lose track of time in such a situation.

He took in a deep, deep breath, before he managed to smile at himself.

How manly, being scared about weeding in what was basically just an overgrown park.

And he continued.
@Ehb
[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.