Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox= OSHIRO KIRA, #ffa938, solid]
KiraIco_zps0i8a8dmx.jpeg

[BCOLOR=#000000][October 22nd, Afternoon / Ramen Shop][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Given the thousands of miles between us and the actual stars, it might be impossible... but I'll try. Haha, well... you make your dream and I'll make mine. And I plan on cherishing them as well, regardless of anything that happens."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira feigned a smile for Rei. She was both jealous of Rei for having a successful future ahead of her in organized crime, and sorry because her friend didn’t seem to want that particular future for herself. Even if Kira had been destined to become a crime boss, she could have accomplished her dream on some level. It would have sucked if someone took away her dream from her entirely.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“Splendid, “ Kira replied. “We can always help each other out. When you become the, uh, successful english teacher with contacts, maybe you’ll get to know people in the music business. Who knows?”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]It seemed like a blatant enough metaphor that Rei would catch onto how she was referring to yakuza boss, and not an actual teacher. The lessons she would be teaching would be tough and lethal. She knew that Rei wasn’t the only one in line to the throne, so to speak, but she’d no doubts that she would beat Michio. He had morals which would get in the way of action, and in her mind he would never be able to make a competent yakuza, let alone the leader. Of course, she hadn’t told anyone that opinion.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“And in return, I can-” Kira didn’t get the chance to finish the sentence before she heard Sagawa’s voice, and saw her and Michio enter the Ramen Shop. Oh, joy. Today kept getting better and better. First people wouldn’t shut up about Sagawa, and now Sagawa wouldn’t shut up herself.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira grinned, glancing at her best friend who seemed uncomfortable with the current situation. Sorry, Rei, but you’ll probably forgive me, she thought before shoving more ramen into her mouth. Just enough that she should still be able to make herself heard.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“Speak of the devil!” Kira shouted at Sagawa, as she chewed with her mouth open. “How did your meeting with the social morals officers go, Mizunohara-san? Did you get suspended from school yet, or did Michio manage to save you for another day?”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Since you can’t save yourself, little nerd.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

@Karyra
@Ehb
@Accelerator

[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox=Yura Yukitani, #ffd700, solid]
YukitaniIco_zpsgwe41pb7.jpeg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Outside Campus / River]

A good hour had passed, and the Yukitani's fishing spree had come to an end. Due to his own lack of focus, Yura had lost to his father, 10-20. Not like it was an actual challenge as it was purely for business, so it didn't count.

"A'ight, kiddo. Let's pack up."

"Mmm." He nodded.

"Your mom cooked us up quite a grub. It's a surprise for now, so you'll have to wait and see!"

As they trailed off, a ringing sound originating from the blonde's phone had interfered.

"....?"

Picking it up, he finds out that the call was coming from none other than Lisa.

"Ah... You go on ahead, Dad."

With a waving gesture, Yura's father went on ahead. And there was nothing but the breeze of the wind and the silence of nature to impede this moment. A slight wave of nervousness swamped his heart, and a stifle went through his throat.

"Hello? Yura?"

"Hello, Lisa-chan. Lovely afte--"

"Hey, I'm sorry for how I've been acting lately..."

"...!"

"It's just... well, life issues I guess."

"No, no. There is absolutely no need for apologies, young lady! I completely understand that there's a lot on your shoulders at the moment."

Yura sounded unnervingly calm, masking anything other than his worry for her.

"Though, I insist that you take a break. Photojournalism isn't exactly trouble-free, y'know? It's a bad omen if you keep making your mother worry. Oh, have you arrived home already?"

Nothing of the romance, for now. If they were to talk about such a serious topic in a hollow moment, it would bring nothing but conflict.

@chaosheart13

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Lisa Yamagawa, #fbc786, solid]
ylcirp_zpsg9gqenop.jpg

October 22nd, Afternoon / A random street, nearing home
Lisa felt her troubles seemingly melt away when she admitted to feeling sorry and Yura responded positively. That was one thing down, and it was easier said and done. Now, at least, she could properly talk to him, as if they were friends. The terrible feeling came back. Just friends...right? She tried not to think about it as she listened to Yura's end of the conversation.

Her cheeks puffed out cutely when he started talking about her photo journalism and taking a break from him. "Hey, no need to worry about me. I'm fine with photographing everything needed for the journals, it goes well with my filming habit. She sighed. "But maybe you're right, maybe I should take a break. I dunno though. She paused when he asked her if she was near her house. "Um..." She looked up to see she was in front of her house. "I just arrived actually. Hang on, need to greet my mom." Taking a deep breath, she began to make her way inside the house.

"I'm home! she called out, putting her shoes away.

"Welcome back!" her mother answered from somewhere in the house. It didn't take her long to come see her daughter. "Oh, Lisa, who are you talking to?"

"Yura," she said simply. She scowled as her mother grinned.

"That's good, the two of you get along so well. I can't wait for the wedding arrangements!"

"Mom! It's not like that's going to be happening, right? Sheesh... She sighed again. "Anyway, I need to talk to him. I'll be in my room, Mom." Without sparing a second glance at her, she went up to her room and immediately shut the door, breathing a sigh of relief when it closed.

"Phew..." She hoped that Yura didn't hear her exchange with her mother as she got back to him. "Sorry, just got home. So what are you doing right now Yura-kun? I bet you had a more eventful day than I did."

@Weisenhart
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Yura Yukitani, #ffd700, solid]
YukitaniIco_zpsgwe41pb7.jpeg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Outside Campus / River]

"Hey, no need to worry about me. I'm fine with photographing everything needed for the journals, it goes well with my filming habit."

Yura sat down on the park bench, setting aside his fishing rod and tools.

"But maybe you're right, maybe I should take a break. I dunno though."

"Well, don't be hesitant."

"Um... I just arrived actually. Hang on, need to greet my mom."

"Alright."

Yura breathed a heavy sigh of relief after hearing Lisa's safe arrival. As the girl tended to her business, the blonde young man observed the riverbed connecting to the park. Getting home was of no difficulty for him as they lived nearby. He was always fascinated with the beauty of the body of water. With the phone still crunched between his ear and shoulder, Yura's eyes were fixated upon the encompassing river.

A passing wild pigeon landed on the flooring right beside the bench he was sitting on. Without delay, the young man pulled out some of the bait that he and his father have used for fishing, and threw it on the ground where the columbidae would notice. As expected, the bird flew towards the food and pecked as fast as an Olympian runner.

"Sorry, just got home. So what are you doing right now, Yura-kun? I bet you had a more eventful day than I did."

"Well, Mrs. Okudera of the Music Club wanted me to join again. And she praised my flute-playing. It was really heartwarming. However, I could only decline as I'm already part of the Anti-Bullying club campaign. The Social Morals Officers are really kicking it up into high gear this school year, and we may end up getting busy. Ahaha! Haha..."

"...."

And then he recalled her name once more. They haven't seen each other ever since that incident he and his former "pals" have caused. Ostracized by the class, this girl was the sole trigger for his personality change. The fact that they are classmates this school year would truly be quite an eventful one for Yura. Another major obstacle that he needed to surpass.

@chaosheart13

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox="Tachibana Misheru, red, solid"]
MisheruIcojpeg_zps9xmeq64y.jpg

[October 22nd, Late Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Downtown]

Misheru Tachibana merely kept herself busy by looking everywhere and at anything except for the male who walked alongside her. She was about to say something else when he suggested that he would treat her for dinner, as well as accompany her to the bookstore. In a way, she did feel bad for 'torturing' him, but then again, one of her personality disorders were that she was sadistic.

"You sure you wanna have dinner together, Kei-chan?", she teased slightly before finally looking at him. There was almost a glint in her eyes before she begins to tickle his sides.

"That's what you get for being late!"

She giggled as she continued on with her torture before stopping after seeing that he couldn't take anymore. The redhead then stared straight at him before grinning widely, "You're lucky today.". She then held onto his arm before practically dragging him all the way into the bookstore. Now, to look for this month's edition.

~

After what seemed like an hour, Misheru walked out of the bookstore with two large plastic bags in hand. Undoubtedly filled with the magazine she was looking for as well as other (useless) materials she had bought on impulse. She turned back to face the inside of the bookstore before catching sight of Kei. She then waved her occupied hand back and forth to gesture she was already done and would wait for him.

@Andy
[/fieldbox]

Reactions: Andy
[fieldbox= Mizunohara Sagawa, turquoise, solid]
Sagawa%20Ico_zpspkldzqsy.jpg

[October 22nd, Early-Evening / Ramen Shop, City]

Michio Kamijou idled unresponsively, even as the line moved.

"Michio-kun...?" Realizing he was ignoring her comments, Sagawa greedily tugged on Michio's sleeve. "Hey-"

[BCOLOR=#000000]“Speak of the devil!”[/BCOLOR]

From one of the restaurant tables came a condescending and slobbish sounding voice of a girl. A particular girl in that class that Sagawa had absolutely no business with.

[BCOLOR=#000000] “How did your meeting with the social morals officers go, Mizunohara-san? Did you get suspended from school yet, or did Michio manage to save you for another day?”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Seriously? Why her for all people?[/BCOLOR]

Kira's 'greeting' seemed intent on stepping on both her and Michio's toes at the same time. While [BCOLOR=#000000]there was no need for her to turn and confirm it was Kira Oshiro's voice, Sagawa[/BCOLOR] glanced over to look at the obnoxious drummer girl.

[BCOLOR=#000000]As it turned out, the slobbish sound of her voice certainly was due to talking with food in her mouth. She was also sitting next to Rei. They were both people that she purposely avoided on a regular basis. So, why were they the first people she had to conveniently run into right out of school? [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]There wasn't even any need to dignify such a greeting with a response. Since it was apparent that Kira was just trying to rile Sagawa up again. She was already a tiring person to deal with just being in the same class. Why did she have to torture herself in having a conversation? [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]*Sigh*[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Sagawa audibly summarized her entire opinion of Kira Oshiro before turning returning her attention back to being in line. [/BCOLOR]

"Hey, Michio-kun. Let's sit outside, okay?"

@God Empress Wen
@Karyra
@Accelerator

[/fieldbox]

[BCOLOR=#000000]
[/BCOLOR]

[fieldbox=, white, solid]
[October 22nd, Early-Evening / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, First Floor Social Morals Office]

"...I don't understand."
"You say I don't want to know...but didn't I just say the opposite not to long ago? As for my family...well, what they're doing is no better than what you're doing right now, I guess."

Chiyo made it clear. One thing that was unsettling for her was her family's silence on the entire matter. She had appealed to Yuri in the hope that this would be a chance to find out things for herself. And not have things be decided 'for her own good'. But ultimately, it was not to be.

She was again left with more questions than answers.

"...I take it that everything said here today will be kept just between us, right?"

"Yes."

"...You probably already know about the incident that resulted in Umeko's banishment from our house, right?"
"Well, whatever it was, it took about a year's worth of memories from my life. Recipes, Schoolwork, People...I forgot it all. When I went home, you could probably imagine how surprised I was to find out that there was suddenly this woman, calling herself my
"step-mom" and introducing her daughter to me...again."

She told her story. Of arriving in a world where things had inexplicably moved forward. Her attempts to find answers were blocked in every way, from everyone. Her parents, Ren. Even Umeko.

So, even Umeko-san was also involved with it herself, then.

Eventually, Chiyo ended up acting the way the all did. Playing along with the impression that they all didn't get along to the point that it became the truth for her as well. Looking down to the ground, she went on.

"I started to become vexed whenever she was mentioned- though, now that I think about it, none of those feelings were ever truly aimed at her. I guess, if anyone, it would have been myself I was angry at. I couldn't do anything but watch as my 'sisters' grew farther and farther away. I couldn't fix it, either...how could you fix something, if you didn't know the problem first?"
"Though, maybe if I had decided to step up, push my family a bit harder for information...maybe Umeko wouldn't have died like she did."

"A whole year's worth of memories." Yuri said. "I'm so sorry, Imada-san."

Yuri had apologized to Chiyo several times ny now. But after hearing her side of things, Yuri was compelled to apologize to Chiyo Imada once more.This time, for real. The assumptions that she had made about her and Umeko were completely out of line. It wasn't just as case of Chyio having an intense dislike of Umeko.

She wasn't exactly like Mizuki, as she had originally thought. It was terrible thing for Yuri to compare them.

"Ah, sorry Nozomi-san, I went off on a small tangent there." Chiyo laughed, hesitantly. "I guess what I'm saying is that I really do want to help, and I'd love to know what my step-sister has to do with all of this, but..."

The peach trailed off into a full fledged pause. Gathering her courage. Ready, she nodded to herself and spoke again.

"I can't force you to tell me anything, so I'll only ask one last time. Please, Nozomi-san, is there anything I need to know about...Umeko-san."

The honest answer Yuri could give was that she did not know if it was a good idea or not. There was nothing wrong with Chiyo wanting to know of the truth. In fact, this was exactly what Yuri was hoping for. That Chiyo didn't honestly resent Umeko - and that she and Ren could work together.

But, irregardless, the fact that the rest of her family wished for Chiyo to not know anything remained. It wasn't just her parents and Ren, but also Umeko herself - while she was alive - kept Chiyo from the truth behind what happened in that year of memories she had lost. Chiyo Imada was a bubbly girl who had nary a care in the world on the surface. Certainly, it must've been her family and sisters' wishes to keep that appearance. If Yuri told her about what had happened - it would introduce her to a world that was much uglier than the one she was familiar with.

Yuri couldn't put Chiyo into harms way for the sake of curiosity. And... she couldn't disrespect the wishes of several people for the sake of just one. With that in mind, she gave her final answer.

"I understand your feelings Imada-san."

"But, unfortunately you have to leave now." Yuri commanded.

So that was it. It was probably stupid to think Yuri would trust her with any information like that. She was regarded as a second compared to Ren in the Social Morals Committee. It was already a miracle that she was entrusted to help with Sagawa.

She had simply tried to push her luck too far.

The peach turned to go down the hall leading to the building exit, when...

"I know it's unfair, but I hope you'll come to understand, Imada..."

Chiyo turned to see Kokoro Amane leaning against the other side of the office doorway. She had walked out into the hall without noticing the president there.

"It was what Umeko-chan wanted as well."

Kokoro passed her offhand comment as she walked into the office.

"Good Evening, Amane-san."

"Evening. I just caught Iori and Kane fighting it out in a Virtu-Ava Battle, at the gym."

"Oh, did you need us to..."
"No. I already handled it."

Just hearing that comment from Kokoro, Chiyo realized something. There were two other people who knew of Umeko. They were the two friends she had in middle school. The ones in the club that she was a part of. Those two people resided at this school. One of them, she just spoke to. And the other one apparently just got in a fight with Iori-chan from class.

Kokoro Amane knew something that Yuri didn't know. She was talking like she knew of Umeko's intentions. Did that mean Umeko had talked about this with the two sometime in the past?

She wasn't sure.

But the only thing certain was that there was more to this than what Ren and her parents were trying to make her believe.

@Raven Haruka

[/fieldbox]

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Second Floor Hallways]

[BCOLOR=#000000]A day passed...[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Once again,. Sagawa found herself in hall outside of the classroom. Class had ended about 10 minutes ago, but she waited in the classroom rather than participating in the stampede of students who immediately left. Now, she was able to lazily wander about the school in relative peace. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]But of course, today's wandering had a bit more purpose. Today, she had to start finding out who exactly was causing all of the malicious pranks using the school's VR systems. Originally, Sagawa had planned to willfully ignore the agreement until Yuri started bugging her about it. But, in light of her being 'given a chance' rather than being immediately persocuted, the frequencey of the pranks had increased. Seemingly in retaliation to the Social Moral Comitee's decision.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Hey, man, you need another tissue?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"Nah, I think the bleeding's stopped at now,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]The 'Hacker' had triggered his invisible walls during the lunchtime rush. Making a group of 8 or so students run headlong into the end of the second floor hallway. One of them had to get sent to the hospital due to him being pinned against the wall behind the students.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Y'know, I hope you had a good laugh over my misfortune Mizunohara. Because you won't be laughing after they pin you for all this crap you're up to!"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]"...."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Come on man, let's just go."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]That was right. After what happened yesterday, several students now know that she was being suspected for causing all of this. She didn't like it. It was fine when people ignored her, since she did likewise to them. But now, she seemed to have sunk even lower than than in the eyes of some people. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]So, at this point, Sagawa did have a personal stake in finding out who was behind the hacking.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]But, the hardest part - where to begin? [/BCOLOR]

Acessing the browser on her own chip, Mizunohara looked through her options. Namely, getting a map of the school. Perhaps if she tried to mark everywhere the hacker struck...

I might as well check it. My messages...

In the middle of working, She was immediately sidetracked when she noticed new messages on her messenger. She glanced through them... and didn't find anything worth replying to. After a moment, she came across one message that immediately made her feel guilty upon reading.

o(^.^o) (o^.^)o
This is your number, right?
It's me, Chiyo~

Oh... oh no.

She had forgot to reply. Sagawa turned back to look into the classroom. Of coruse, no one else was left in there. They had all left. Not that it mattered anyway. Sagawa wasn't expecting Imada to be much help anyway. She probably just wanted to put on a good show for Yuri.

Whatever regret Sagawa felt. At this point, she probably made it clear that she wasn't interested in Imada's help or anything else by not replying. There was no use trying to call her out now.

Oh, you were going to start the investigation today? Why didn't you say so during class?
I'm already taking the train home. So, sorry Mizunohara-san! You need to tell me about this ahead of time!
You didn't respond to my text, so I thought you were just going to do your own thing.

Sagawa frowned to herself as she imagined that scenario. Imada Chiyo was a nice person. But, there wasn't any use in any of that if Sagawa didn't even bother talking to her.

She shook her head.

Oh come on. What was I hoping for?

This was stupid. She had just managed to make herself feel depressed over something trivial. If things kept on going like this, then even Chiyo, and everyone else in the school would come to think of her as being the culprit. Plus, if the hacker was able to turn walls into open hallways and doors, there was no telling if they would go as far as trying to make students fall down stairs and seriously hurt themselves.

She would be considered a witch. And everyone would harass her into giving herself up to authorities - if Yuri and the Social Morals didn't lose their patience first.

I'm so worried. I sent a message to Mizunohara-san once. Does that mean she could hack into my chip now?

"...!"

Sagawa just had to find the hacker before any of that happened.

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Campus Grounds, In Front of the School Library]

The best place to start out was the library. Located operate from the school buildings, it was spacious. The innumerable number of comfortable places to idle there was immeasurable. Sagwa walked past a grouping of students conspicuously in audience around the notoriously unkempt Elm Tree that resided next to the library.

Students liked to occasionally climb it. Made easy thanks to it's low hanging branches. The school Gardner avoided cutting anything that didn't directly impede the sidewalk. Something about bad luck or superstition.

As Sagawa took hold of the library door's handle, she caught something interesting in her ear, coming from the students gathered nearby.

"What the heck...? Why is the library door locked?"
"Nah man, it's open till 6 today."

What?

Sagawa looked over to the frustrated students nearby. One of them was straining at pulling a hanging branch off of the tree.

"Yeah? Then why isn't the door opening!?"

*SNAP!*

One of the twigs off of the branch came off, and now sat begrudgingly in the student's hand.

"Ah crap! I broke the handle!"
"What are you, some kind of monster?"
"It snapped off like it was some kind of twig!"

It's because it was a twig.

"If you're that strong, why don't you try to just RAM it open!?"
"Yeah, good idea! Uuuuuuoooghhh!"

Please don't break the tree.

Sagawa turned to face the 'real' library door just as the sound of a body slamming into a tree could be heard.

She entered a command into her chip:

ActiveRender.Set TRUE;

By default, active render was set to on, so that students could see class material for lectures. Sagawa didn't like some of the goofy or disorienting virtual avatars and projections her classmates sometimes used, so she disabled it outside of class.

The hacker was taking advantage of this fact to pull pranks on the students. Most didn't have the first clue on how to feed commands into their chips outside of what their interface software allowed them to. Though for the most part it was for their own safety.

Enabling the Virtual Reality tenderer, allowing Sagawa to see what the students themselves were seeing. Just as expected this turned the library door before her into the beleaguered Elm Tree. While the students tending to their injured comrade were now standing in front of the school's library. Albeit a complete virtual reality illusion of their library imposed over the tree.

Sagawa had to admit that looking at the scene with the Renderer turned off was a bit more entertaining.

Pulling on the 'Branch' of the false elm in front of her Sagawa took a step into the library's front lobby when...

"That girl is DISAPPEARING!"
"Half of her is there - but half of her is not!"

It was the same students again. This time, they were looking at her with wide eyed and mystified expressions. One of the students, with a visible bump on his head, was pointing at her profusely.

"What sorcery is this!?"

"Wait a second, I'm not..." Sagawa tried to explain.

"She's a Witch!"
"A WITCH!"

Mizunohara Sagawa, at that moment, was at a loss for words. The sheer amount of stupidity unfolding before her was unbearably palpable. Stepping into the library, Sagawa disappeared from their view.

"She's completely gone now!"

Hearing this, she stepped back, seeming to come into view out of thin air.

"She came back!?"
"How is she doing that!?"
"She must be hacking!"

Sagawa Sighed.

Someone save me from this.

@Anyone
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
[fieldbox=Nishimura Iori, #ffb8da, solid]
Iori%20Ico_zpsn6mn1uok.jpeg

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Campus Grounds, In Front of the School Library]

Iori was making her way back to her classroom, while mulling over yesterday's events after having a quick stroll at the park. Despite that she managed to get a free cup of Bubble tea from Yuuki as he fawned over the cute girl working there, the maid did not manage to get more of the reasons why Kokoro hated Kane so much as most of her questions fell on deaf ears.

She also thought about the accident that happened during the lunchtime rush that involved around 8 students or so as they unknowingly ran into a wall at the end of the second floor's hallway. The maid felt relieved, as she does not do such a crazy thing as rushing into the cafeteria, even though she was somewhat hot-blooded in a sense.

("I hope the Social Morals Committee can apprehend that hacker...")

Iori thought to herself and sighed afterwards while approaching the entrance of the school library. She preferred taking the longer route to the classroom as it shelters her from the afternoon sun which can be quite hot at times. The maid expected that it should be a quiet walk, however...

"She came back!?"
"She must be hacking!"

Iori then found herself walking into a commotion at the school library's entrance. A pair of mystified students staring wide-eyed to Sagawa standing beside the unkempt elm tree, apparently framing her for hacking. Seeing this, she ran towards Sagawa and gave a quick stare at the horrified students. Deciding that it will be a waste of time to argue and prove her innocence, the maid instantly grabbed Sagawa's hand and ran away from them.

After running far enough from the library's entrance, Iori stopped and released her grip on Sagawa's hand.

"Are you alright, Mizunohara-san? I'm so sorry if my sudden actions startled you."

The maid apologized as she turned towards Sagawa.

"I have a feeling that those horrified dudes aren't going to accept any kinds of explanations, so might as well escape from them."

Iori smiled lightly at the short-haired girl, pleasantly awaiting for her response.

@Ehb
[/hr][/fieldbox]

"Kyaaa...!"

Sagawa could only yelp as she felt her hand suddenly being grabbed before being forcibly whisked away. She just barely kept herself from flailing in the wind behind her kidnapper like a hero's cape.

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Campus Grounds]

"Are you alright, Mizunohara-san? I'm so sorry if my sudden actions startled you."

"I have a feeling that those horrified dudes aren't going to accept any kinds of explanations, so might as well escape from them."

*Thonk!*

Mizunohara chopped the unkempt looking girl's forehead. Though, in this case, it was lighter than the chops she doles out to Michio. She spoke with a displeased expression.

"Dumb Washboard. I've already told you I didn't you to do stuff like that. It's pointless."

And you're only making an embarrassing scene for both of us.

This was Iori Nishimura. Sagawa's unintentional Hero. Though she never really asked for one in the first place. In her mind, she was able to take care of herself just fine, even when roving about where Virtu-Ava clans staked territory. Starting this year, after a certain encounter, Iori would jump in whenever Sagawa would run into one of those clans patrolling around their territory. She would jump in and immediately challenge them.

Speaking of Virtu-Ava battles, actually...

"I heard you challenged Kane-kun to a Virtu-Ava battle the other day. And..."

Seeing Iori's reaction, Sagawa stopped herself. It was probably still a bit of a sting against her pride to have lost. Sagawa was surprised as well, considering she seemed to do so well against the Clan groups she assaulted out of nowhere 'for Sagawa's Sake'.

"I'm sorry. Anyway, aren't you supposed be with Imada-san? You're paid to attend to her every whim and need, right?" She asked, shifting the topic to the first thing she could think of.

@Miya
@_Anyone

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Chiyo Imada, #fbceb1, solid, 10]
Chiyo%20Ico%20Real_zpscbxdv0hl.jpg

[October 22nd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, First Floor Social Morals Office]

"I understand your feelings Imada-san."

"But, unfortunately you have to leave now."

Chiyo couldn't find the words she wanted to say, but nonetheless- she had a promise to uphold.

"...Alright then, Nozomi-san."

Bowing to the white-haired girl, she turned to leave, before pausing, and turning around once more.

"Hey, Nozomi-san...thank you. It was...nice, to get that off of my chest. Don't tell anybody else though, please. I don't need them to think any differently of me now."

Offering a small smile, Chiyo gave her farewell as she walked out the door. "Have a nice day."

As the door closed behind her, Chiyo couldn't help but let out a small sigh.

So, that's what Nozomi-san came up with, in the end?

Turning to walk out of the building, she was stopped by a familiar voice.

"I know it's unfair, but I hope you'll come to understand, Imada..."

Completely turning around, she came face-to-face with Kokoro Amane, Student Council President. Opening her mouth to greet her, she was interrupted by the sudden blur of said girl walking into the office.

"It was what Umeko-chan wanted as well."

[ "Good Evening, Amane-san."

"Evening. I just caught Iori and Kane fighting it out in a Virtu-Ava Battle, at the gym."

"Oh, did you need us to..."
"No. I already handled it." ]

Overhearing that bit of conversation, Chiyo suddenly remembered an important fact.

Umeko, she was part of that club, wasn't she? The same club that Kokoro Amane was rumored to have lead. The same club that Leo...

The three of them...they seemed to be good friends. And with how Kokoro had phrased that comment...

Did Umeko confide in her fellow club-mates?

Chiyo wanted to know the truth. Even if she failed in having Yuri explain things to her...she couldn't give up just like that. What her family tried so hard to make her believe...it couldn't be the right thing.

Umeko couldn't have done that bad of a thing, right...?

No. It was a misunderstanding.

Looking at the time, the peach suddenly remembered that she had dinner to prepare. Rushing out of the school, she decided that she could think about this type of stuff tomorrow.

[ "...Hey, Oba-san. Why do you think Umeko-san died?"
"...You already know the answer to that, Chiyo-chan. That child...it was a horrible accident, but I think-"
"But why? Why was she even in that situation in the first place! Surely-"
"That's enough. Chiyo-chan, don't you worry your little head over the past anymore. She's dead, anyhow."
"...Now, how in the world do you manage to cook this chicken so well, again?" ]

[/fieldbox]

Chiyo had originally decided to hang out right outside of the school grounds and wait for Sagawa to come out...it's a shame that she didn't manage to catch up to the meat-bun-loving girl until the middle of the commotion.

"Mizunohara-san--"
"She's a Witch!"
"A WITCH!"

Right in front of Chiyo's eyes, Sagawa disappeared, before reappearing once again.

"She came back!?"
"She must be hacking!"

Even for the peach, it was obvious that there must be some sort of glitch thingy-mabobber going on. But before she could do anything, Iori had rushed in- pausing only to stare at the group of students before running away...dragging poor Sagawa with her.

"Ah, Iori-san!"

Annnd they're gone.

Leaving Chiyo alone with a group of agitated students, who she immediately tried to placate.

"Excuse me, everyone! Please, let's calm down for a moment, and think about what's going on! Surely, people can't just disappear like they just did- they need something to conceal themselves- like a wall, or a door!"

Suddenly, a metaphorical lightbulb hit Chiyo. "That's right, Mizunohara-san's just really smart--definitely smarter than me! There must be some sort of prank in process here...something done by the true hacker!"

"Please, let's just try to see what she did." Walking over to where Sagawa had 'disappeared', Chiyo tried to walk a few steps...and effectively hit face-first on something hard and flat. Something that didn't feel like a tree.

"Ow..." Putting a hand out, she felt around the tree...only to see that the feeling underneath her hands wasn't wood, but something akin to stone. "Oh! Come look at this!"

Quickly, she ran to one of the students, a smile on her face as she grabbed their hand and dragged them to the 'tree'.

"See! It's some sort of illusion-maker prank! The tree is actually the library, and what you've been trying to get into is actually a tree!"

Waiting for the student's reactions, she quickly tried to message Sagawa.

Hi Mizunohara-san!

I saw Iori-san run off with you, and just wanted to know where exactly it was that she took you?

I'll try to meet up with you as soon as possible, but right now I'm proving to those students that they were trying to walk into a tree! Isn't that just crazy? (^.^ ')
Wait, what if she had messed up Sagawa's number?!?

Thinking quickly, she then messaged Iori.

Hey Iori-san!

I saw you run off with Mizunohara-san, and I was trying to meet up with her, see?

Do you mind telling me where the two of you are? I'll try to meet up with you as soon as possible! (^.^)
[/fieldbox]
@Ehb
@Miya
@Anybody

[fieldbox=, magenta, solid]
[BCOLOR=#000000][October 23rd, Afternoon / Student Radio][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nyoko sat on the floor in the middle of the locale which housed the student radio, with her legs crossed, and her arms stretched out from her body. The tip of her index fingers connected with the tips of her thumbs. She breathed in, deeply, and tried her best to ease her mind.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Today had been another productive day for her radio club. Nobody had been too obnoxious. They had all gotten along well, and done what they were supposed to do. Still, it was important to unwind before she continued with the rest of her day. Once she left the school, she had other duties to attend to. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“See you tomorrow, Morita-san,” a boy said as he opened the door to the soundproof locale, and left.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nyoko gave him a solemn nod in response, keeping her eyes closed. Before the door shut, she felt a shiver run down her spine as she thought she’d heard familiar music. No, she must have imagined it, or someone in the studio was listening to rock. There was no reason to be concerned. There were still some people hanging around, working on their projects, but she was confident they could handle themselves so she was free to leave as soon as she’d finished meditating.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]The thick door to the student radio was flung open, by the girl who seemed to have a personal vendetta against doors. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]POUR SOME SUGAR ON ME~[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nyoko wasn’t even sure how Kira managed to throw open a door that was that heavy. She kept her eyes shut, even if it had suddenly gotten a lot harder to relax, but she knew it was Kira. The music had given her away instantly. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]OOH IN THE NAME OF LOVE~[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“Kira, please, turn the music down,” Nyoko said, remaining as calm as she possibly could in the current situation. “When I said you could play your music here, I didn’t mean you should blast the rest of us away.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“No worries, I just need to get my jacket. Think I forgot it here with my keys, can’t go home without it,” Kira said and laughed, lowering her music a little, but not nearly enough. “Besides, Hardwired, the studio is soundproof as well so it’s not like I’m interrupting them.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“Please, refrain from calling me that,” Nyoko sighed. “You’re not as clever as you think you are.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira was an annoying little shit, like having a younger sister as a member of [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]her[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] student radio, except the girl was one year older than Nyoko! She felt her emotions begin to boil. The monster that destroyed everything stirred.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]No, no, no… Please, no... She couldn’t think of Kira. She had to focus on someone or something that didn’t annoy her. Nyoko imagined a flower instead, as she meditated. It had four purple petals, and moved with the wind. It was relaxing. It brought peace to her mind.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Normally she wouldn’t have meditated in the student radio, but she’d been given more motivation to do it since Kira joined. Nyoko blamed herself for it, entirely, because she’d dragged her back to the radio club when she’d run away. The girl had flirted with her, and then tried to flee when it got awkward because Nyoko had no romantic interest in anyone. Everyone should be given a chance though. Nobody should be excluded because of their eccentricities. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]It was the ideal. It was the motivation and motto behind the Red Pandas, yet everyone kept thinking of them as another virtu-ava gang, another bunch of youth criminals headed for prison. Sometimes she wondered if they were right. Perhaps there was no point in trying to do what she wanted, and most of the time all they did was organize illegal gambling rings anyway. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She welcomed everyone though, despite her personal opinions about them. Kira wasn’t even the worst person she knew, and she had proven a competent addition to her club, yet prolonged exposure to her was best avoided. For her own sanity, or she would end up breaking something or someone again.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Five minutes later the door was swung open again, and Kira left with her music. Nyoko loved music too, but they had quite different tastes. There was nothing particularly wrong with rock. She simply favoured techno.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Another five minutes of meditation, and Nyoko figured she should get going herself. Maybe find one of her lieutenants, or head straight for the TTC. She didn’t want one of the actual criminal clans to move in on their territory. The Red Pandas might be the least violent clan, but they knew how to defend themselves and hold their ground.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nyoko got up from the floor, gathered her belongings, and exited the student radio after telling everyone that she was leaving. They could send her a message to her chip if they wanted something. She didn’t use a cell phone. Those were things of the past, not the future.[/BCOLOR]
[/fieldbox]

KiraIco_zps0i8a8dmx.jpeg

[BCOLOR=#000000][October 23rd, Afternoon / Bathroom to 1st Floor Corridor][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira didn’t like Nyoko. There was nothing wrong with the girl, but Kira had made a move on her and been rejected. After that, she’d given up any interest in her radio hobby for the foreseeable future. Nyoko hadn’t given up on Kira though. In fact, she’d gotten angry with her. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She couldn’t recall actually being scared by someone’s anger before, but she’d heard the rumours about what Nyoko had done in her past to other students, and it was quite clear in her own confrontation with Nyoko that despite all the swearing, and a couple of threats, she was exercising considerable restraint.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira went to the ladies room after she’d picked up her jacket and keys from the radio club. She put on her jacket while looking in the mirror, and ruffled her hair. It shouldn’t look too nice, but it shouldn’t look too messy either. She put her hands on her hips, grazing the drumsticks in her pocket with her fingers.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“Do you feel lucky punk?” Kira asked, narrowing her eyes at herself, playing the western fantasy again where her drumsticks were revolvers. “Do you?”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“You often talk with yourself?” Nyoko asked, as she’d opened the door and entered the ladies room as well. People seemed to have an easy time to sneak up on her in this area of the school. “Seems unhealthy. Thought you were a social butterfly.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“Well, sometimes my reflection is the only one that gives the correct answers.” Kira nodded, and hit herself on the chest cockily. “She ain’t too dumb.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“She gives the answers you want to hear, you mean,” Nyoko said. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] “Isn’t that what all your meditation is supposed to be?”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] “In a way.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]They didn’t talk much after that. Kira kept messing around with the mirror and the drumsticks, while Nyoko went into a stall. Soon four other girls that Kira didn’t recognize entered the bathroom. They didn’t do anything. They just chatted with each other by the door, as if waiting for something to happen.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Should she warn Nyoko? She knew the girl was the leader of a virtu-ava clan, because she’d attempted to recruit her, but Kira had no time for such activities. Her drumming was way too important to her future for her to run around playing games or gambling.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]When Nyoko exited the stall and washed her hands, the four girls acted. Kira was about to warn the other girl, but then Nyoko noticed them and smiled, like she knew who they were. Maybe they were part of her gang then. She should just get out of here. They may get her involved in actual crimes. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira tried to step past them, even push. Things went quickly after that, as they overpowered Nyoko, and went after Kira as well. She didn’t get a chance to call out for help. One of them held her hand over Kira’s mouth, as they put something around her hand. She freaked out and tried to bite, but she heard two audible clicks and they let go off her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“Sorry boss,” one of the girls whispered, and held up a small key as they all ran out of the bathroom. She hid it before exiting, and they all shifted virtua avatars at the same time. “You didn’t pay up yet. All bets are off.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nyoko tried to run after them, but Kira felt the pull on her arm and resisted. They fought over control before she realized what had happened. The pranksters had handcuffed Kira’s arm to Nyoko’s arm. What the hell?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nyoko swore, loudly, and threw numerous threats at the four girls. Kira thought she was bad with the foul language at times, but the usually more sensible and calm girl was worse than anyone else she’d heard. How did they possibly dare to do anything to their boss the way she threatened to torture them?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“Come on, Kira, you snail!” Nyoko growled, finally turning to her. “They’re getting away if we don’t do anything!”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“I didn’t want to get roped into this. I was going to go home and practice drumming. Didn’t get as much time as I wanted too yesterday, since…” Kira stopped herself from telling Nyoko too much about her private life. She’d drummed late into the night in the soundproof basement at home, and her arms were still sore. This pulling Nyoko was doing didn’t help one bit, even if she was used to sore arms by now. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“Do you expect me to come with you home then?” Nyoko asked. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]No, she couldn’t. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira couldn’t bring a random girl with her home, not when they were handcuffed together like this. Her mother would freak out, and so would her father. They might think she was into some weird stuff. She followed Nyoko into the corridor, but the girls were all gone. There was no one around.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“Feck!” Nyoko said, a much much milder swear than the ones she’d used seconds ago. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] “I guess this is what you get for teaching them to run from the cops too well, huh?”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nyoko glared at Kira, seemingly trying to burn a hole in her. The song in her headphones changed right then. Kira blushed, as it was one of those songs she didn’t want others to know she listened to. She was a bit worried about doing any sudden movements while Nyoko was looking at her like that.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] Oh mother dear we're not the fortunate ones. And girls they want to have fun. Oh girls just want to have fun~[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“Are you doing that on purpose?” Nyoko asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“I can turn it off...?” Kira reached for her headphones.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“Please do.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She did. This wasn’t the kind of fun this particular girl was into. Nyoko probably wasn’t into it either.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]@_Anyone[/BCOLOR]

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Ayame Sayato, Maroon, solid]

rlK7Hhw.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000][October 23rd, Afternoon / 2nd floor Stairwell/1st Floor Corridor][/BCOLOR]

Having spent most of the day keeping an eye on her two charges, Sayato-san as the Teachers would call her, wanders about without purpose or reason, just thankful to have a break before she had to head home. So far Michio nor Rei needed her aid on this day. Taking a deep breath, today was a good day.

Things seemed rather calm, and soon enough the big Yakuza guys would be watching the pair, unless a social outing came up. Then Ayame would be obliged to attend. As in she had no choice but to do so upon being requested.

Used to sneaking around in the background like some sort of stage extra, one could call her a Ninja in her approach. Least there was always some sort of food or fun to be had with those formalities and she could avoid being noticed, a win, win. Upon entering the 1st floor the answer was crystal clear.

"Annoyance it is.."

Studying the two girls, they were hand cuffed. That was quite odd.. While she never thought highly of Kira, she rather doubted, or at least hoped the girl wasn't into bondage type situations. Meeting gazes with the other end of the cuffs was [BCOLOR=#000000]Nyoko[/BCOLOR]. Mentalling filing it away, that girl was one of the potential threats to the two Heirs, among others from within the school. While she might could have snuck up on the pair, being civil was more called for, even then though het quiet footsteps mask her approach out of habit.

Walking up to the pair Ayame waves her hand while calling out, as to make sure she had their attention. "Yoo hooo. Hiya." Walking ever closer the girl looks pointedly at the cuffs grinning.

"Ara ara..." Gazing at Kira with a blank expression that seemed to showcase silent disappointment Ayame stops behind the pair out of arms reach. "Oshiro-san, I had no idea you and Miss Nyoko were into such interesting hobbies, or maybe you've escaped the Police, and now live a life on the run from justice.. Anything I can do for the pair of yah?."

Narrowing her golden yellow eyes, it seemed as if her offer was serious, rather than biting anger.

"Depending on what needs to be done, I have other work to take care of. Oh, though if this is private I can leave, though if that's the case, I was correct in being concerned for Saionji San's well being."

Crossing her Arms Ayame was curious what just happened, though with the earlier cursing she worried it wasn't all that peaceful. All things considered, it seemed Ayame was enjoying herself at Kira's expense.

@God Empress Wen

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Leo Kane, #666699, Solid]

Leo%20Real%20Ico_zpse7dt3sqd.jpg

"That girl is DISAPPEARING!"
"Half of her is there - but half of her is not!"
"What sorcery is this!?"

The poetic nature of the flabbergasted students was truly a wonder to behold. Leo took out his old phone. Raising it up to his face, he smiled. "Ah..."

It seems for the second day in the row, his school day was ending with something interesting.

"Wait a second, I'm not..."

"She's a Witch!"
"A WITCH!"

A chuckle came through the hatred.

"She's completely gone now!"
"She came back!?"
"She must be hacking!"

Stepping in and out of the door. A magic trick for the ages. Leo put his phone back in his pocket. He sighed gently, before seeing someone run up to the phaser. He only recognised the person as Iori before she ran off with her. Like some great hero saving a princess.

Well, that was overly disappointing. Still, the murmurs of this would carry throughout the school in no time. The majority was beginning to think that Sagawa was the hacker. Leo couldn't deny he helped that line of thought along. The evidence of the signature was there.

So cold and unfriendly. So much better at using her chip then everyone else. Why, who wouldn't bet she was smugly watching people who she caused to hurt themselves.

He didn't have to do anything when everyone wanted it to be true.

"Excuse me, everyone! Please, let's calm down for a moment, and think about what's going on! Surely, people can't just disappear like they just did- they need something to conceal themselves- like a wall, or a door!". The eager puppy of Social morals that was Chiyo began her attempt to calm the crowd.

Quick to rational thought. And people wondered if she was fit for her role. He would shame them if he had any left to give.

"That's right, Mizunohara-san's just really smart--definitely smarter than me! There must be some sort of prank in process here...something done by the true hacker! Please, let's just try to see what she did." Chiyo then began to walk towards where the door was. "..." He opened his mouth to say something, but his hesitance caused Chiyo to hit off the door. A guilty snicker seeped out.

"Oh! Come look at this!" She grabbed an unwilling student and pulled him towards the door. "See! It's some sort of illusion-maker prank! The tree is actually the library, and what you've been trying to get into is actually a tree!" He felt as if he should start clapping. Putting her own body on the line to find the truth.

He would feel happy if she wasn't doing it for her.

Walking over to the peach, who had quickly gone to texting. Leo clicked his tongue, "Certainly the hacker is causing such trouble isn't she?" He glanced to the brought over student for a moment. Pitying the poor confused soul, He gave a smile conveying his sympathies for their incovience that this VR mishap had caused. Leo clasped his hands together. He opened his mouth to speak, but suddenly furrowed his brows in thought.

"Chiyo, I'm still confused. Why was Sagawa going around like it was completely fine then? I mean, she opened that door without any trouble. She would of have to be able to see the reality of the situation." Leo took a slight step back. He looked towards the other students with a concerned look. "You think she would of helped them. If she could see the reality for an innocent reason. Anyone decent would really." He looked back at Chiyo. "If you think about it, the only reason she wouldn't would be if..."

The sentence didn't really need to be completed.

This did sound like innocent thoughts through the tone of Leo's voice.

"Ah, I'm sure you know what's going on anyway." Leo said, a soft smile appearing on his face. He leaned in slightly, "I hope you don't mind that after this if I can talk to you alone for a brief moment?" With that, Leo stepped back in case her and the students wanted to continue their little lesson on how a door works and how sadly trees aren't wormholes.

@Raven Haruka @TheWombocomboandthewitchhunters[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Yuuki Kimura, LightSkyBlue, solid]
YuukiBIco_zpsdzeekkfv.jpeg

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, School Campus, Within the School Library]
Yuuki’s phone vibrated and he opened his eyes. Classes were over now, huh?

Rising from one of the school library’s comfy seats, the brunette wiped a trail of drool off from the corner of his mouth, before brushing unkempt strands out of his hair. What class did he miss again? Japanese Literature? Yeah, whatever, that wasn’t important then.

Though he was usually more active than that, today just felt like a day that was good for doing nothing. Last evening was spent at his favourite idol café (that also served bubble tea, so that suggestion was totally legit), and though Iori looked to be a bit withdrawn and awkward in the place, at least Leo was able to keep up a continuous string of snappy one-liners.

Hm…maybe Iori was actually withdrawn because she felt threatened in the presence of all those amateur idols who may become her singing rivals one day?

Regardless, now his wallet was drained and he was still three days away from getting an allowance from his relatives, and thus, no joyrides for the time being. Yuuki let out another sigh, before getting off his seat. Maybe he’ll find a good book while he was here. Walking through the aisles of the quiet library, his blue eyes caught a particularly enticing spine. Taking it out and marvelling at the sexy cover of what was definitely an adult romance novel that bordered on smut, the youth was just about to take it with him when the door to the library opened.

“Oh, hey, Sag-”

Instantly, she backed off from the door and closed it.

“Wow, rude.”

Another ‘bang’ resounded, as if something had just hit the door, and this time, Yuuki was definitely curious. The soundproofing of the library was strong enough that he couldn’t hear what was going on outside, but there was definitely SOMETHING happening. Walking up to the door, he pulled it open just as Chiyo thrust a student’s hand outwards.

Indeed, what that student felt wasn’t wood. But it also wasn’t stone. Or metal. Or glass. Or anything doors could be made out of.

It could have been a lucky pervert moment for that student if Yuuki was his ideal of a willowy, big-breasted one-chan, but instead, Yuuki was just Yuuki, and his left man-breast was getting fondled by Chiyo’s friend.

“...man,” Yuuki said, still standing in the threshold of the library, “This is sorta awkward for both of us, huh?”

Well, at the very least, he was certain that his moobs were still softer and bigger than Chiyo's brick wall.
@Ehb
@Raven Haruka
@Rithas
[/fieldset][/fieldbox]

KiraIco_zps0i8a8dmx.jpeg

[BCOLOR=#000000][October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, First Floor Corridor][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira turned around as she heard someone call out to them in a rather odd way. She smirked when she saw who it was. Would the unnecessary bodyguard help her, or would she… Oh, she was going to taunt them Kira realized as she listened to her talk. Of course she was.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Oshiro-san, I had no idea you and Miss Nyoko were into such [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]interesting hobbies[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000], or maybe you've escaped the Police, and now live a life on the run from justice.. Anything I can do for the pair of yah?."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She raised an eyebrow, and glanced at Nyoko when Ayame dropped the honorific for her, but not for Kira. The Red Panda leader had closed her eyes, and breathed deeply. It seemed like a bad idea to provoke Nyoko, but she wasn’t certain how much Nyoko could take from people when they weren’t actively in her face like Kira often was, or like those disobedient Red Pandas had been minutes ago. Even then, she swore a lot, but Kira hadn’t seen or heard anything about her hurting anyone recently. The rumours about her violent streak were older.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“You can stop being-” Kira begun, with an annoyed tone.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“Greetings, Sayato-san,” Nyoko said, interrupting, gesturing at Kira with her free hand. “I don’t know about Kira here, but I have duties. I would not be playing around like this by choice. Some of my… Red Pandas decided to play a prank on me because of a certain rule that means anyone’s a target if they fail to pay up. Did you see anyone fleeing the area? I would like to get rid off this deadweight, but I would need the key to this handcuff.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She raised her cuffed hand, pulling Kira’s hand up as well.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Depending on what needs to be done, I have other work to take care of. Oh, though if this is private I can leave, though if that's the case, I was correct in being concerned for Saionji San's well being."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Wait, what? Kira would never do anything to hurt Rei. Had Rei talked to Ayame about Kira? No, she didn’t think so, but then she’d gotten angry at her yesterday. Maybe Rei had talked to Ayame about that. Maybe Rei had mentioned how Kira had put her foot in her mouth, and implied some weird things by accident. What if the yakuza suddenly turned on Kira because of something she said to Rei?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“Kira…” Nyoko was about to cross her arms, when she remembered that she couldn’t. It was clear she was leaving the word up to her though.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“This isn’t private. If you’re so eager to join in, feel free,” Kira replied, smirking, and shaking the hand with the cuff. “We might be able to scrounge up a set of handcuffs for you too. Also, it’s your job to guard Rei, but I’m her friend. You shouldn’t worry about someone she’s known longer than anyone else. Especially not me.”[/BCOLOR]

Kira was a little surprised when Nyoko remained quiet after those words.

@RedArmyShogun

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Ayame Sayato, red, solid]
rlK7Hhw.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000]You can stop being-”[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#000000]Kira started in an annoyed tone, grinning slightly at it, Nyoko san however shoots any response down by making a request before Ayame could offer a rebuttal. Catching her briefly off guard.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“Greetings, Sayato-san,” Nyoko said, interrupting, Kira via use of her free hand. “I don’t know about Kira here, but I have duties. I would not be playing around like this by choice. Some of my… Red Pandas decided to play a prank on me because of a certain rule that means anyone’s a target if they fail to pay up. Did you see anyone fleeing the area? I would like to get rid off this deadweight, but I would need the key to this handcuff.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Listening to the details, it was a reasonable request. The Red Pandas from what Nyoko said were upset over a rule of some sort based on payment. No, if anything that struck close to home, clenching her jaw as if to have been sucker punched, the delinquent sighs shacking her head side to side, a universal No.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“Kira…” Taking notice of Kira at this with Nyoko attempting to cross her arms, this could not be fun. While Kira annoyed her, she didn't exactly deserve this, it seemed Ayame's words had disturbed the girl in some fashion. She must have really valued that friendship, it was like a loved one being faced down by a collection agent. Souring at the realization that she was they Collector, Ayame redirects to the topic at hand, not letting her emotions betray anything.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Well the dead weight aside I seen no one, I came from the Stairwell.. That being said I did came from the stairs. They have to be on this floor still, where would your Panda's likely go Nyoko-san? Though if you don't mind me asking, what did you owe them? Paying debts off is key to having a happy life. Having Debts leads to problems, though this is a bit strange for a collection" Or so said the Bodyguard High Schooler who's whole life now was linked to the Yakuza, all thanks to a debt her father ran up...if anything such hindsight was in humor of ancient gods.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]“This isn’t private. If you’re so eager to join in, feel free,” Kira replied, smirking, and shaking the Nyoko's hand with the cuff. “We might be able to scrounge up a set of handcuffs for you too. Also, it’s your job to guard Rei, but I’m her friend. You shouldn’t worry about someone she’s known longer than anyone else. Especially not me.”[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]"Ehh I'll pass on that generous offer. Yah can keep playing your games.. Though I have to say, I meant I didn't want Rei in on some games like this.. You also should learn to ignore some things in regards to me and her.. Ignorance is bliss. Funny, wise words from an idiot. Ahahaha." [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Laughing with a bit of a soft smile that one could call motherly Aya sticks her right thumb up, as if to be a sports coach.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]"Just yanking your chain. So stop worrying, Anyways I can try hunting down the Panda's that escaped the zoo if you want. Or I can at least make sure they can't leave here.. If paying them, tracking them, or beating them isn't an option, might should see if we can find someone that picks locks.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]"[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

Adding in her own thoughts and opinions, Ayame looks at the pair of girls. They could leave Ayame out of this, or at least get a measure of participation out of her for it. Though remembering her work ethic and talk on debts the girl had one more stipulation to her help.

"Mind you, if I assist the more I do the more you'll have to pay.. I'm up to hearing terms. Can be food.." Not that Sayoto was starving, more of she was a glutton for some western sweets, in spite of her professed claims of being a Japanese Nationalist a fact known to some.

@God Empress Wen
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:

"Certainly the hacker is causing such trouble isn't she?"

Looking up from her phone, Chiyo was surprised to see Leo. "Ah, Leo-kun! Hello!"

She smiled at him- though the smile was quickly dropped with his next statement.

"Chiyo, I'm still confused. Why was Sagawa going around like it was completely fine then? I mean, she opened that door without any trouble. She would of have to be able to see the reality of the situation."

...huh?

Looking around, she noticed the obvious apprehension in the group's eyes. Just like with the duo of Social Morals officers yesterday, it seems that these people didn't need any more evidence than Sagawa's attitude and abilities in order to come to conclusions.

"You think she would of helped them. If she could see the reality for an innocent reason. Anyone decent would really."

Staring at her friend, Chiyo tilted her head to the side. Why was he--?

"Yeah, what's up with that?"
"I thought that you said she was smart. Shouldn't she have helped us, then?"

"If you think about it, the only reason she wouldn't would be if..."

Leo's sentence didn't need to be completed in order for people to understand what he was saying.

"He's right! That girl really is a-"

"Wait, that's not-!"

"Ah, I'm sure you know what's going on anyway."
"I hope you don't mind that after this if I can talk to you alone for a brief moment?"

Chiyo tried to placate the crowd once more, as Leo's latest comment riled them up once more. Quickly, she diverted her attention to give a nod at Leo's request, before trying to calm the mob down.

"W-wait a minute, everybody! I know that it's really easy to believe that Mizunohara-san's the one behind all of this...but stop and think! If she really was the one who did all of this, why would she come here? Wouldn't a normal person just avoid the situation, and stuff like that? Like I said earlier, Mizunohara-san's a really smart person--"

"She sounds more like a smartass person, if you ask me. She probably just came here to laugh at us, and with that her high-and-mighty attitude of hers, I wouldn't put it past her!"

"Yeah, why else would she run away after being confronted?!?"

At that, Chiyo stopped and narrowed her eyes slightly at the student who made that last comment.

"While I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one who saw Mizunohara-san forcibly dragged off by Iori-san, I'm also just as sure that I wouldn't have stayed, if I was in her shoes." Quickly adjusting her face to something more pleasant, she then explained herself to the group.

"I mean, if you were suddenly framed for something you didn't do, and everybody in the school just knew it was you, and decided to make an enemy out of you, wouldn't you run too? If you knew that no matter what you say, people wouldn't change their views of you as a villain- that no matter what you tried to explain, they wouldn't hear of it, wouldn't you do the same thing? Try to remember that in Mizunohara-san's eyes, you all look like one giant witch-hunting mob- if we're going to use the terminology associated with what you decided to call her."

Pausing a moment, she continued to smile pleasantly at the group.

"One wrong assumption made, and it's death by fire."

...Despite the couple moments of silence amongst the group, Chiyo couldn't help but relax as she noticed another Social Morals Officer make his way over.

"Yo, Imada-san, what's with this crowd?"

"Well, you see..." Explaining the situation, she made it clear that Sagawa was just trying to enter the library peacefully, without a confrontation that would've undoubtedly happened with this group.

"...and that's about it! Do you think you can take over for me, please? I'm not very good at coding, and would probably just mess it up even more...unless you need my help?"

"Nah, it's fine. I've got nothing better to do anyhow, so go on."

"Thank you!" With that said, she motioned for Leo to follow her, walking away from the group in the direction Iori and Sagawa had left.

Once they were a fair distance away from the commotion, Chiyo paused.
You could ask him now, you know?
Turning around to face Leo, her mouth opened to say something, before closing once again.
Oh, I see...you can't bring yourself to face rejection? Or, is it...?

Even if he really did know...it would be selfish of the peach to bring up something so painful. Chiyo didn't want to ruin a friendship over something that had happened in the past...she'll just have to speak to Kokoro when the opportunity arises.

"Hey, Leo-kun, what was that back there?" But for now, the glasses girl rocked back onto her heels, a large smile growing on her face as she poked fun at her friend. "You know, saying those type of things makes my job ten times harder." [/fieldbox]
@Ehb
@Rithas
@ERode
@AnybodyPleaseHelpIThinkICrossedALineSomewhereBackAFewMiles

[fieldbox= Rei Saionji, Purple, solid]
SaionjiIco_zpsebvey9kd.jpeg

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, 2nd floor Stairwell/1st Floor Corridor]

Kira made the afternoon at the noodle shop a minor disaster. Instead of being able to snoop silently on Sagawa's conversation. But that led to inevitable disaster, however, maybe she should have mentioned her plan to Kira. Probably would have lowered the chance of her having her only source for the problem run off.

Didn't help that the problem was now worse. Rei made certain that her rendering was off unless necessary, as the number of incidents got worse, she needed to see reality more than ever. Somehow, she felt like she should be insulted. Like she wasn't really running this place, despite her soon to be leadership position.

Helped motivate her that she needed to do something about the VR issues. So she could say that she wasn't responsible, even if the extent of her coding skills was limited to knowing about the render toggle in the settings.

"Depending on what needs to be done, I have other work to take care of. Oh, though if this is private I can leave, though if that's the case, I was correct in being concerned for Saionji San's well being."

Mmm, looks like she ran into Ayame-san first. Typical overworried protective mom sort of sentiment. Rei could take care of herself- really. And...

“Greetings, Sayato-san,” Nyoko said, and suddenly Rei had a newly vested interest in the conversation. “I don’t know about Kira here, but I have duties. I would not be playing around like this by choice. Some of my… Red Pandas decided to play a prank on me because of a certain rule that means anyone’s a target if they fail to pay up. Did you see anyone fleeing the area? I would like to get rid off this deadweight, but I would need the key to this handcuff.”

So a Virtu-Ava faction was loose on the school? That could be dangerous, especially considering the latest events. But... this rule about anyone being a target...?

“This isn’t private. If you’re so eager to join in, feel free, We might be able to scrounge up a set of handcuffs for you too. Also, it’s your job to guard Rei, but I’m her friend. You shouldn’t worry about someone she’s known longer than anyone else. Especially not me.”

And... a handcuffed Kira. Somehow, this wasn't hard for Rei to imagine that Kira had those. Just amazed that they weren't the fuzzy kind. Wow, not an image that Rei ever needed to see in her mind again.

"Ehh I'll pass on that generous offer. Yah can keep playing your games.. Though I have to say, I meant I didn't want Rei in on some games like this.. You also should learn to ignore some things in regards to me and her.. Ignorance is bliss. Funny, wise words from an idiot. Ahahaha."

Ah, Ayame. Rei wondered if she should eventually let these words be said from her, not Ayame, but at the same time Rei... didn't really want to say anything about it. Felt like she was bringing Kira into her dark world and Kira needed to enjoy her career without any sort of Rei's influence.

"Just yanking your chain. So stop worrying, Anyways I can try hunting down the Panda's that escaped the zoo if you want. Or I can at least make sure they can't leave here.. If paying them, tracking them, or beating them isn't an option, might should see if we can find someone that picks locks."

Didn't sound like it, Ayame-chan, Rei thought. But still... tracking down the various pandas sounded fun, and a little productive, too.

"Mind you, if I assist the more I do the more you'll have to pay.. I'm up to hearing terms. Can be food.."

"Ah, moved on from my safety at long last, eh Ayame-chan? You do know I can somewhat protect myself, right?" Rei said, moving into sight. It was nice to be dramatic, if possible. Plus, she couldn't help but tease her bodyguard a little. "Hey Kira-san, Morita-san. Didn't know that you two liked each other quite that much."

She'd help out with finding the people hidden or whatever the game was. Partially out of obligation to ensure that they weren't hurt, and thereby give herself witnesses to her 'good deeds'. Kind of two-faced, sure, but at the same time she could look for some sort of clues. After all, if she did nothing, she'd end up on the chopping block next.

Maybe not, but she had the attitude of a student that the Social Morals Officers didn't like. Just like Sagawa. The kind that refused their insipid attitudes and teachings. Sure, Rei did it partially out of culminating a persona, but she didn't enjoy being forced to do things anyway. Kinda made her future more ironic. Either way, she needed to be proactive with this problem.

"But seriously, given the increase in pranks around school, perhaps a virtu-ava game is not the wisest choice. Things have gotten worse lately, I know a few peoplewent to the hospital earlier. Perhaps we should go looking for them. I mean, if we get candy and food, it's well worth the effort, isn't it Ayame-chan?"

@God Empress Wen @RedArmyShogun @woothideandseektime​
[/fieldbox]

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Campus Grounds / BGM]

*Thonk!*

"Ow!"

Iori cried out when Sagawa did her trademark lightning fast chop on her forehead. It caused little pain, but the maid cried out just for exaggeration purposes. Then Sagawa replied to Iori's question with a displeased look.

"Dumb Washboard. I've already told you I didn't you to do stuff like that. It's pointless."

The maid chuckled in response. "It looked like you're going to be stuck there forever if I don't drag you away."

The meat bun lover then moved to another topic, mentioning about the Virtu-Ava fight with Kane.

"I heard you challenged Kane-kun to a Virtu-Ava battle the other day. And..."

Iori's mischievous smile faded a bit and her ahoge stood up. Upon noticing the maid's change of expression, Sagawa stopped herself from completing the sentence she had in mind.

"Ehehehe!" The maid forced a laugh while scratching her head, her ahoge reverted into its relaxed posture.

"Losing to Kane wasn't all that bad. At least I get to challenge him again!"

She said with her usual battle frenzy look, her right hand curled into a ball of fist. Then Sagawa apologized, before shifting the topic once more.

"I'm sorry. Anyway, aren't you supposed be with Imada-san? You're paid to attend to her every whim and need, right?"

Upon hearing Chiyo's name, Iori's battle frenzy look instantly disappeared and replaced with her usual self.

"Chiyo-sama?" The maid addressed her master's name as politely as possible. "At first I stuck to her like a Blu-Tack for the first week I got hired, but I think she got uncomfortable and told me not to stick with her that much."

She smiled between her words.

"And here I am, loitering around the school as long as I wanted to during the afternoon unless she requires my assistance."

Then she felt something vibrated in her pocket, presumably her phone.

"Oh?"

Iori exclaimed as she took out her outdated white-colored Sony Xperia XA. Unlike most students in Hisakawa, the maid decided to use the VR system purely for Virtu-Ava battling and Hisakawa's curriculum. Most of the time she communicates with her smartphone, as she finds that completely relying on her Electropulsar Spinal Chip and VR for everything is just plain dangerous in general.

"It's Chiyo." She commented after checking the new message notification. "I wonder what's up."

Chiyo-sama said:
Hey Iori-san!

I saw you run off with Mizunohara-san, and I was trying to meet up with her, see?

Do you mind telling me where the two of you are? I'll try to meet up with you as soon as possible! (^.^)
She smiled as she typed a response to Chiyo.

The Maid said:
Oh, Goshujin-sama actually saw that.

We're just around the campus grounds. I thought you knew, but you can actually find me by tracking my VR chip no? Anyway, I already have sent my location to you, Goshujin-sama. See you a minute later then.

[Current GPS Location]
With that, she replied Chiyo's message. After putting her smartphone into her pocket, Iori turned to Sagawa.

"Well, looks like it's going to be a busy day. Chiyo wants to meet us and probably making her way to our current location as we speak." She shrugged her shoulders. "And I assume it's related with those delusional guys sprouting that you're a hacker."

The maid then gave a reassuring smile to Sagawa. "Don't worry, we'll get through this."

"Even if I said no," Iori then displayed a slight worried expression. "Chiyo-sama will probably drag me into this school-wide issue anyway."

@Ehb
@Raven Haruka
@_others
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox=, white, solid]

“...man,”

The student heard the worrying sound of a boy's voice. Upon closer inspection, he realized he was currently in a scandalous situation with one of the most scandalous students in the school.

“This is sorta awkward for both of us, huh?”

The boy timidly took Kimura's hand. Suddenly, the leader of ORG felt the sensation of a firm and chiseled features of one of the school's star baseball players.

"Hey dude... what the hell are you doing?"
"Ah, he seems to be letting the air fondle him."

"It's... only fair."

Afterwords, that same student walked away from the scene with a heavy and depressed aura surrounding him as Chiyo tried to calm down the students...

@ERode

[/fieldbox]

"Chiyo-sama?"
"At first I stuck to her like a Blu-Tack for the first week I got hired, but I think she got uncomfortable and told me not to stick with her that much."

Nishimura Iori recalled her initial days of servitude with relative grace, despite the overall subject. Despite Sagawa feeling like she needed to apologize, Iori didn't seem all that phased by the loss. In fact, she seemed encouraged to try it out again. That sort of attitude reminded her of a certain someone...

"And here I am," She concluded. "loitering around the school as long as I wanted to during the afternoon unless she requires my assistance."
"I see. Well, I guess I'd feel the same, considering you manage to intrude into things rather brashly. So much that I cant help but wonder if..."

"Oh?"

Iori turned her attention to her phone before Sagawa could finish.

If you're some kind of stalker.

Sagawa completed her sentence within the confides of her mind. Coincidentally, she missed the new message notification that popped up at around the same time.

"It's Chiyo." Nishimura confirmed. "I wonder what's up."

Mizunohara watched blankly as Iori typed a response. Why was she going through the trouble of keepin a cell phone when she could do the same thing 10 times faster with her chip? She wondered.

"Well, looks like it's going to be a busy day. Chiyo wants to meet us and probably making her way to our current location as we speak."
"And I assume it's related with those delusional guys sprouting that you're a hacker."

Sagawa felt disheartened after hearing that. The rumor of her being the hacker certainly was going around fast, she knew that well enough. But to hear Iori acknowledge is just drove this point of reality home.

"You mean, she was looking for me? No, putting that aside I was about to explain myself. You two don't need to do any of this!"

"Don't worry, we'll get through this."

We. Suddenly, Sagawa's plight had become the concern of a whole group of two people. And for once that said group wasn't composed of Kamijou and Kyouko.

"Even if I said no, Chiyo-sama will probably drag me into this school-wide issue anyway."

In other words, it couldn't be helped. That was what her expression seemed to be saying.

"So, what if she does tell you to? Isn't it the job of a maid to seek out her master's well being?" Sagawa looked at Iori witth a skeptical expression. "Swapping the places of the library with that old tree is a whole level above the pranks that have gone on till now. Probably, they did it to see if I would be smart enough to avoid them setting a trap in front of one of my favorite places at school. If that person starts noticing you and Imada-san helping me, they might really end up targeting you two as well."

Mizunohara crossed her arms, in an isolated way.

"Would you really want to be around someone who'd put you in danger like that?" After looking away, she responded with her own answer:

"I wouldn't."

The maid felt Sagawa's words trying to push her and Chiyo away. In her own way, Sagawa was trying to be considerate. It was true though. The horror stories behind REAL hackers whom had got into people's chips were nightmarish. They could take both your mind and body hostage without you even realizing what was happening.

Someone who could've had those abilities were now terrorizing the school. Trying to disrupt their 'playground' was basically painting a target on oneself. If this was an encounter of her beating up some random Clan Members outside of school, Sagawa would've proclaimed that she didn't need any help. But, this time, she seemed to be telling them to stay away out of genuine consideration for their own good.

Strangely, the question seemed very open, like it was being asked to everyone rather than just Iori, even though they were the only ones there at that moment.

@Miya
@_Anyone

[/fieldbox]

KiraIco_zps0i8a8dmx.jpeg

[BCOLOR=#000000][October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, First Floor Corridor][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Well the dead weight aside I seen no one, I came from the Stairwell.. That being said I did came from the stairs. They have to be on this floor still, where would your Panda's likely go Nyoko-san? Though if you don't mind me asking, what did you owe them? Paying debts off is key to having a happy life. Having Debts leads to problems, though this is a bit strange for a collection" [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Why was everyone referring to her as a deadweight now? She frowned, but should probably keep her mouth shut. If Ayame would actually try to help them, there was no reason for her to argue unless the waste of space took it too far.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“Well we are on the ground floor,” Kira muttered under her breath. “There are exits.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“Usually we’d meet up at the TTC after school, but this seems too planned for these four to make that mistake,” Nyoko sighed. “So I don’t know where they could have gone, assuming they’re avoiding the obvious places I’d look for them. I’d be disappointed in them if they didn’t,” she whispered, probably blaming herself for this situation too. “And it’s not really a collection, I don’t have to pay them now. They’ve carried out their prank. It was just a minor sum anyway, but I guess they were too eager to catch their leader breaking the rules to wait another hour for me to pay them. Happens.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Ehh I'll pass on that generous offer. Yah can keep playing your games.. Though I have to say, I meant I didn't want Rei in on some games like this.. You also should learn to ignore some things in regards to me and her.. Ignorance is bliss. Funny, wise words from an idiot. Ahahaha."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira scoffed, as if she was scared by the yakuza. Frankly, Nyoko scared her more than any yakuza ever had. Two of her friends were yakuza, and they weren’t exactly dangerous delinquents. They just seemed to have lucked out in life, and Rei in particular whined about that quite a lot. Kira would have welcomed the chance to make people bow to her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“Yes, you are an idiot,” Kira smiled, as Ayame gave her a thumbs up. She seemed to be getting weirdly friendly all of a sudden.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Just yanking your chain. So stop worrying, Anyways I can try hunting down the Panda's that escaped the zoo if you want. Or I can at least make sure they can't leave here.. If paying them, tracking them, or beating them isn't an option, might should see if we can find someone that picks locks."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“Please don’t beat my Red Pandas.” Nyoko narrowed her eyes. Kira kind of wanted to distance herself from the leader, but she obviously couldn’t. She did take a small step to the side. “This is my fault. I messed up by being a little late. I would prefer that we find the key, rather than someone to pick the lock, unless it takes the rest of the day. Cheating is dishonourable for a leader. At least in this case… Kira can pay you, since she has three parents to manipulate for money.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“Why would I pay her?” Kira rolled her eyes. “She is-”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“Because if you don’t, I’m going to go home with you tonight and tell your parents we’ll be sharing a bed,” Nyoko said, with a serious expression on her face, and no indication that she was joking in the slightest.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She wouldn’t dare do that, would she? It seemed like a real enough threat that Kira decided not to push the topic. She could pay Ayame in food, if that was what she wanted. She wouldn’t be happy about doing it, but it would be a lot worse for her if her parents ever even suspected that she was gay.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Rei showed up then, and Kira was happy that it wasn’t someone else. Someone who might have judged her a lot harsher than Rei would.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Hey Kira-san, Morita-san. Didn't know that you two liked each other quite [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]that[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] much."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“Oh yeah, I’ve totally fallen for Hardwired. I just had to make sure she wasn’t cheating on me,” Kira joked, dangling her arm with the cuff. “Sometimes you have to put a ring on the girl you love.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“You might actually appreciate her protection,” Nyoko told Rei, blatantly ignoring Kira’s antics, and taking a deep breath. “One day…”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"But seriously, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]given the increase in pranks around school, perhaps a virtu-ava game is not the wisest choice[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]. Things have gotten worse lately, [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]I know a few peoplewent to the hospital earlier.[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#000000]Perhaps we should go looking for them.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] I mean, if we get candy and food, it's well worth the effort, isn't it Ayame-chan?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“This is not a game, and if you’re seriously telling me to be careful with virtu-ava… Maybe I should reintroduce myself to you.” Nyoko took another deep breath. Kira could feel her twitching through their connection in the handcuff. “They put themselves in the hospital. The school’s been messing up, I know, but unless you’re completely new you should have memorized the layout by now. Running into walls, and falling down stairs? Easily avoided mistakes. The offer of payment was extended to Sayato-san alone. We’re not paying you.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“Hey now, you’re not paying anyone.” Kira laughed, trying to ease the sudden tension. “I am. Don’t worry Rei. If you help us find the panda with the key, or another method to get rid off the handcuff, I’ll pay you too.”[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]“We’re not using another method, unless it gets really late. I would never hear the end of it.”[/BCOLOR]

@RedArmyShogun @Karyra @_Anyone

[/fieldbox]

"So, what if she does tell you to? Isn't it the job of a maid to seek out her master's well being?"

Iori looked at Sagawa with a puzzled look as she goes on.

"Swapping the places of the library with that old tree is a whole level above the pranks that have gone on till now."

The maid attentively listened to Sagawa's words as she continued on.

"Probably, they did it to see if I would be smart enough to avoid them setting a trap in front of one of my favorite places at school."

She nodded. The following sentence however removes Iori's mischievousness off her expression.

"If that person starts noticing you and Imada-san helping me, they might really end up targeting you two as well."

Sagawa then crossed her arms as if she was trying to distance herself from the maid.

"Would you really want to be around someone who'd put you in danger like that?"

Iori did not instantly reply to that question when Sagawa turned her gaze away from her. The maid was surprised when Sagawa answered her own question.

"I wouldn't."

Then comes a bout of silence as Iori pondered on what to reply, while rubbing her chin in a comical manner.

("Hmmm...")

She certainly felt that the black-haired girl was trying to push her away. It was certainly a serious issue. The atmosphere had certainly turned dark because of what Sagawa said. No doubt that Iori has to tread carefully from here on out.

However, when the black-haired girl decided to take a glance at the maid, she was gone from her sight.

And that means only one thing...

Iori wrapped her left hand around Sagawa's neck from behind with a quick reflex, before grinding her forehead with her right knuckle.

"I finally got you now!" The maid exclaimed. "You think you can just push me away with your roundabout words, huh? Who do you think I am? Your average maid, huuuuuuh?"

The grinding gets worse afterwards...

Fortunately, the noogie did not last long. After releasing Sagawa from her iron grip, the maid then placed her hands on her hips with a smug face, feeling quite content with her achievement.

"Back to the topic," Iori reverted to her normal self. "I heard that you got dragged into the Social Morals office with Chiyo-sama, and most likely she offered to help with your plight."

She continued on, with her usual smile.

"Even if I turn a blind eye to the current hacking incident or ignore Goshujin-sama's requests to help her with that, there is no way I would get away from this."

The pink haired girl then emphasized her next line of words.

"It's like you have said before. Chiyo-sama will be targeted by the perpetrator of this whole hacking fiasco, and she will undoubtedly will be in trouble. When that happens there's no doubt I'm going to get involved with your case while saving the peach at the same time."

The maid did another of her trademark smile.

"So might as well get involved right here, right now. At least I can watch Goshujin-sama's back while I'm at it."

Then Iori tilted her head while facing at Sagawa with a pleasant expression.

"Seeing how serious the pranks have become, I don't think it's just me and Chiyo-sama are willing to help on your case. "

@Ehb
@_anyone
[/hr][/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.